Forum Settings
Forums

Do you ever hate any anime because it suggests you to do something you despised?

New
Mar 14, 2018 5:23 AM

Apr 2015
This happens for me for... Twice.

The reason I despised End of Evangelion is because it suggests that people like Asuka deserves to breathe the same air as me and I have to accept their existence. Not going to happen anytime, I'd rather go to jail for murder case than being together with someone as obnoxious, disgusting as Asuka. From what I heard from the fanbase, they think that Asuka isn't that obnoxious and that it's bearable for them but for me? Sorry but my patience level for person with such attitude is incredibly low.

Second, while I don't hate it as much as in the past, it's The Tatami Galaxy. It suggests me to just confess my love to any available girl, as if marriage isn't a big deal to begin with. I've concerned this for years and years ever since my high school age that while I don't want perfect gf because I think they'll be boring, I expect my future gf will be the lock to my keyhole. It must fit me as well as it can be. And someone like Akashi is definitely not my type of girl. I overthinked such things, admittedly. And for the anime to discard my thoughts like a piece of used tissue, I found it to be disrespectful.

Oh, my score scale now pictures on how much I enjoyed a series or not, so well, that's some bit of it and I'd like to know if you ever feels to be suggested to do something you won't do no matter the circumstances.
YouMar 14, 2018 5:27 AM
Mar 14, 2018 5:26 AM

Sep 2014
So what you're saying is that you can't accept or even tolerate different ways of thinking, sounds fun.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Mar 14, 2018 5:29 AM

Apr 2017
You said:

Second, while I don't hate it as much as in the past, it's The Tatami Galaxy. It suggests me to just confess my love to any available girl, as if marriage isn't a big deal to begin with. I've concerned this for years and years ever since my high school age that while I don't want perfect gf because I think they'll be boring, I expect my future gf will be the lock to my keyhole. It must fit me as well as it can be. And someone like Akashi is definitely not my type of girl.

Welp there goes my Rose Campus Lyf... we do have in common but in an opposite way..

Honestly finding someone like Akashi.. in college sure takes my beyond impression on hitting someone... besides her harsh cold traits.. it truly piques my interest of her :)

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Mar 14, 2018 5:33 AM

May 2013
Boku No Pico suggested me to have sex with kids
Est-ce que ton frigo marche ?
Mar 14, 2018 5:35 AM

Oct 2012
While it's fair to dislike Asuka for being an asshole (though she is supposed to come off that way) I think you might have completely missed the point of The Tatami Galaxy. The point was not in any way that you should just date whoevers around you. It was that you shouldn't let meaningful opportunities slip away cause you're too busy chasing empty ideals/too afraid to take a real risk. He was always in love with that girl. It wasn't saying you should just date anyone, or date a girl with this specific personality? I mean honestly how did you misunderstand that show that badly. Did Naruto offend you because you felt it was suggesting that becoming the hokage was the only legitimate path in life?

Edit Also out of curiosity wtf is up with your manga list? How have u been reading something for hundreds of years?
ChromephoneMar 14, 2018 5:38 AM
Mar 14, 2018 5:41 AM

Aug 2017
no thats stupid and anyone who hates an anime for that reason is stupid
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2018 5:46 AM

Nov 2014
I don't particularly have issues with shows that suggests something in stark contrast to my opinions. As long as it falls within a certain margin of making sense, I'm completely fine. There's also times where humans let their emotions go out of control and end up clouding any sense of logic, so having some of that in anime is frustrating but can also be a positive for the anime.

In other words, it's like "I get where you're coming from, but I wouldn't do it myself nor do I think it's the most efficient way to go about this".
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Mar 14, 2018 6:20 AM

Jan 2013
While I can understand wanting to have your standards affirmed, isn't it ultimately harder on you to adhere to them? Especially in regards to a relationship mate, that's a two-way road. Tolerance and compromise go hand-in-hand in that regard, and it's very much something that arises situationally. I feel as if by perpetuating the notion of something having to be a certain way, you hold yourself off from any opportunity that develops through adversity (as many relations do). Just my two cents, I'd think you'd do well to learn how to let go.

More so in the nature of the thread though, no. I don't really 'hate' anime, even the ones I'm not so fond of.
It's a waste of energy to give something like that recognition.
ChandelaMar 14, 2018 6:24 AM
Mar 14, 2018 6:39 AM

Aug 2014
Nope.
That's kinda stupid, it's just an animation. Why would you hate something because of it?
It felt like offended by little stuff.
We know some stuff are fucked up from the beginning, but what else you can do about it?
Mar 14, 2018 7:05 AM

Oct 2015
tfw thought dis was shitpost cause of that tragedydesu wall at the beginning
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Mar 14, 2018 8:19 AM

Apr 2015
Scarlett_ryuken said:
tfw thought dis was shitpost cause of that tragedydesu wall at the beginning
Tragedydesu? Let's call him @tragedydesu
But his answer will be as predictable as ever I suppose: "Re:Zero because it suggest people to choose Emilia over Rem"
Xaelath said:
Nope.
That's kinda stupid, it's just an animation. Why would you hate something because of it?
It felt like offended by little stuff.
We know some stuff are fucked up from the beginning, but what else you can do about it?
assyrian said:
no thats stupid and anyone who hates an anime for that reason is stupid
Menzo- said:
So what you're saying is that you can't accept or even tolerate different ways of thinking, sounds fun.
Thank you for making me looks like a SJW <3
simonephone said:
While it's fair to dislike Asuka for being an asshole (though she is supposed to come off that way) I think you might have completely missed the point of The Tatami Galaxy. The point was not in any way that you should just date whoevers around you. It was that you shouldn't let meaningful opportunities slip away cause you're too busy chasing empty ideals/too afraid to take a real risk. He was always in love with that girl. It wasn't saying you should just date anyone, or date a girl with this specific personality? I mean honestly how did you misunderstand that show that badly. Did Naruto offend you because you felt it was suggesting that becoming the hokage was the only legitimate path in life?

Edit Also out of curiosity wtf is up with your manga list? How have u been reading something for hundreds of years?
Because I liked the other girl more I guess? Lmao

My manga list (Or I suppose my list or even me laifu as a whole) is a meme.
Mar 14, 2018 8:20 AM

Jan 2018
I would say that is the main reason why most people don't like Shinji or Subaru. They hit too close to home for them.
Mar 14, 2018 8:22 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I hate haruhi garabagemiya and her series. This series teaches you to tolerate mean, aggressive btiches and that sexually harassing someone and being bossy and aggressive is okay.

On a side note, I don't hate boku no hero academia, but I hate the way it tells me that kids with anger issues like bakutrash can become heroes. In real life, he'll be thrown in jail or a mental institution.
LeonhartAugustMar 14, 2018 8:27 AM
Mar 14, 2018 8:23 AM

Apr 2015
StarSwoardsman said:
I would say that is the main reason why most people don't like Shinji or Subaru. They hit too close to home for them.
I'd still choose Rem and kill Asuka if I were them though
Mar 14, 2018 8:26 AM

Feb 2010
Sounds like you need some professional help if that's all you got out of these shows and are serious about your reactions.

One of the creepiest posts I ever read on AD tbh.
AlcoholicideMar 14, 2018 8:29 AM
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 14, 2018 8:29 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Are you saying you want all your media to share your same world views? That sounds like a good way to get no life experience.

Aug 2016
No because I don't care about any messages or suggestions the anime comes up with

Apr 2015
Pullman said:
Sounds like you need some professional help if that's all you got out of these shows and are serious about your reactions.

One of the creepiest posts I ever read on AD tbh.
Ooooh ofc I'm so serious bby~

I'm sooooooo mad at Anno I hold vendetta against him and I'll murder him at his office huehuehueee~

Stripes said:
Are you saying you want all people to share your same world views? That sounds like a good way to get no life experience.
ftfy. I am the ultimate commie weeaboo.
Mar 14, 2018 8:30 AM

Jan 2018
You said:
StarSwoardsman said:

Here is the thing about him choosing seem. If he had done so, then that would have defeated the whole purpose of the show. The show is really about self development and actualization. Ren accepted Subaru for exactly who he was. Emilia accepted him, but knew that he had to grow. If Subaru had went with Rem he would have settled because he didn't love her and there would have been no actualization.
Mar 14, 2018 8:34 AM

Apr 2015
StarSwoardsman said:
You said:

Here is the thing about him choosing seem. If he had done so, then that would have defeated the whole purpose of the show. The show is really about self development and actualization. Ren accepted Subaru for exactly who he was. Emilia accepted him, but knew that he had to grow. If Subaru had went with Rem he would have settled because he didn't love her and there would have been no actualization.
grow as in? I don't see anything good in keep dying over and over again again for a girl whom appearance barely matters for me.
Mar 14, 2018 9:05 AM

Jul 2015
I can't tolerate anime who treat abusive/forced relationships like something funny (nisekoi/toradora)

Also Rem should have won
Teasing a sinked ship to death is a disgusting way to write a story
Mar 14, 2018 10:24 AM

Jan 2018
You said:
StarSwoardsman said:

grow as in? I don't see anything good in keep dying over and over again again for a girl whom appearance barely matters for me.

You aren't getting it.

If Subaru got with Rem then he wouldn't have had to grow and mature. She loved him as is. He would have had a mediocre life.

With Emilia he had to become a better person and learn how to love himself. He matured because of this. That's the whole point of the serious. Do things and be around people that force you to become better.
Mar 14, 2018 10:42 AM

Feb 2016
You said:

The reason I despised End of Evangelion is because it suggests that people like Asuka deserves to breathe the same air as me and I have to accept their existence. Not going to happen anytime, I'd rather go to jail for murder case than being together with someone as obnoxious, disgusting as Asuka. From what I heard from the fanbase, they think that Asuka isn't that obnoxious and that it's bearable for them but for me? Sorry but my patience level for person with such attitude is incredibly low.

Sounds like you are the Asuka here, you know what to do next.
Mar 14, 2018 10:45 AM

Nov 2016
No,my tolerance level is pretty high.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 14, 2018 10:50 AM

Sep 2014
Calls someone obnoxious and disgusting
says he would rather murder than accept someone

ok mate
sounds legit
are you retarded?

also, end of evangelion isn't about you
it's about shinji

I don't even understand the bit about Tatami Galaxy, but you're wrong if you think it tells you to do anything
Mar 14, 2018 11:06 AM

Apr 2015
StarSwoardsman said:
You said:

You aren't getting it.

If Subaru got with Rem then he wouldn't have had to grow and mature. She loved him as is. He would have had a mediocre life.

With Emilia he had to become a better person and learn how to love himself. He matured because of this. That's the whole point of the serious. Do things and be around people that force you to become better.
But he never gets better and still as stupid as ever even until the end.
velvetPhos said:
No, that just sounds stupid.
Isn’t whole point of Asuka is seeing how her past fucked up her and made her to be a bitch? I think she would be worse character if she’s not bitch. Also, you missed the point of tatami galaxy as others said.
So?if her past is fucked up then? Literally almost every tsundere ever has pretty fucked up life as well, name it: Taiga Aisaka, Rin Tohsaka, Sora Kasugano, even fkin DDLC Natsuki. The difference is that, they're less of a bitch about it, and that the series doesn't try to hyperbole about these traits of her or forced them into my face to accept such person in my life. After Shinji denies instrumentality, the very first person exists in his sight is that cunt and the series made him accept her, which I won't and will just keep choking her to death instead.
EcchiKnightDarek said:
You with his shitposting, rare sight indeed. Suck nothing will ever come close to your miyazaki thread... or was it not you? No, pretty sure it was you, after that you went downhill.

The answer is no by the way.

Second, while I don't hate it as much as in the past, it's The Tatami Galaxy. It suggests me to just confess my love to any available girl, as if marriage isn't a big deal to begin with. I've concerned this for years and years ever since my high school age that while I don't want perfect gf because I think they'll be boring, I expect my future gf will be the lock to my keyhole. It must fit me as well as it can be. And someone like Akashi is definitely not my type of girl. I overthinked such things, admittedly. And for the anime to discard my thoughts like a piece of used tissue, I found it to be disrespectful.
That is not what the show suggested at all... It is about unrealistic expectations and contantly chasing after that perfect girl, when it simple never existed. It is there to say that you can find happiness with an average, not really out of ordinary girl, it is about making that important decision and not ending up alone by the end of it because you could not notice a chance, a chance for a happy life with an average normal girl... instead of endlessly chasing the impossible perfect girl... oh well. That is at least what I got out of it when I watched it, and why I loved that show so much.
Of course none will even comes off as close to that post, not at least for 6 months. I still value my MAL life so I have to lowkey made it a bit serious which will ended up halfhearted such as this post, but yeah as you suggest there's some bit of seriousness in this post, albeit not much.

And for TTG, I don't know if an average girl can please me, really. There's bunch of weird fetish of mine absolutely needs to be satisfied and that's why I really concerned about it. I simply can't have my future wife be vanilla at all. Speaking of which, I think Morimi is rather weird, since on his prior novel Mijikashi, there's that girl which appearance would be more suitable for Watashi while in his next novel TTG, he implies such thing can't be exist. I really liked Mijikashi though.
Mar 14, 2018 11:07 AM

Jan 2018
@You Did you even watch the show? If you did, then there is no way that you could say something that is so false. Just because he didn't become 100% alpha doesn't mean that he didn't get better. Real people don't just become badasses like that. He learned to love himself. That is a big enough jump for him.
Mar 14, 2018 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
Aquamirror said:
You said:

Sounds like you are the Asuka here, you know what to do next.
Suggesting me to kms? My answer will be as simple as: No u
Imaishi said:
Calls someone obnoxious and disgusting
says he would rather murder than accept someone

ok mate
sounds legit
are you retarded?

also, end of evangelion isn't about you
it's about shinji

I don't even understand the bit about Tatami Galaxy, but you're wrong if you think it tells you to do anything
Well seriously though, I can't live with such person. But nope, murder won't be my first choice. I'd probably change workplace or boarding houses. But if I was in Shinji place, that's the exact thing I'll do after rejecting instrumentality.
StarSwoardsman said:
@You Did you even watch the show? If you did, then there is no way that you could say something that is so false. Just because he didn't become 100% alpha doesn't mean that he didn't get better. Real people don't just become badasses like that. He learned to love himself. That is a big enough jump for him.
I don't need him to become Alpha, I just want Subaru to finally use his brain and stop being a sexist pig, which he still do on around episode 22.
Mar 14, 2018 11:16 AM

Jan 2018
Mar 14, 2018 11:19 AM

Apr 2015
StarSwoardsman said:
@You How is he a sexist pig??? He is if anything a "nice guy".

>Preventing Rem to fight because "A cute girl like you shouldn't fight, let me do it instead" while in reality, Rem's physique and magic power>>>>>>>>>>Subaru which means it's retarded sexism.
>in around episode 22 he pulls off the same thing to Emilia

Not only Subaru tbh, that Wilhelm or whoever is also very sexist in his backstory.
Mar 14, 2018 11:22 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
I didn't like the fact that Code Geass wanted everyone to believe that it's a clever anime and how Lelouch is a clever badass when neither of those were apparent on top of the entire show itself being riddled with contrivances and poor excuses for plot conveniences. I didn't want to be one the sheep to say that Code Geass was amazing when it was pretty meh, honestly.

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Mar 14, 2018 11:24 AM

May 2016
You didn't understand Asuka's character, not even a bit. The fact she is "rude" is her own way of coping with her own low self-steem and she perfectly knows it isn't healthy (why do you think she would have tried to commit suicide in Episode 24?).

Now answering to the post: I don't think I dislike anything exactly because of those reasons. Maybe Elfen Lied, because it tries to make me feel sympathy with the diclonius when they are dangerous crazy psychopath monsters.
SuzuMine-chanMar 14, 2018 11:45 AM
Mar 14, 2018 11:27 AM

Feb 2015
I just don't give a shit about political correctness or anything of the sort... It's utterly pointless and just downright borderline retarded...

But I agree that Asuka is a little whiny bitch... I also hold that hate...
Mar 14, 2018 11:36 AM

Apr 2015
OmegaOtaku said:
I didn't like the fact that Code Geass wanted everyone to believe that it's a clever anime and how Lelouch is a clever badass when neither of those were apparent on top of the entire show itself being riddled with contrivances and poor excuses for plot conveniences. I didn't want to be one the sheep to say that Code Geass was amazing when it was pretty meh, honestly.
Code Gayass is amazing because Ledouche has fucc me right in the pussi, breh.
SuzuMine-chan said:
You didn't understand Asuka's character, not even a bit. The fact she is "rude" is her own way of coping with her own low self-steem and she perfectly knows it isn't healthy (why do you think she would have tried to commit suicide in Episode 22?).

Now answering to the post: I don't think I dislike anything exactly because of those reasons. Maybe Elfen Lied, because it tries to make me feel sympathy with the diclonius when they are dangerous crazy psychopath monsters.
Suicide as in fighting that Hallelujah angel knowing she will lose? But for real, why should I felt any sense of sympathy for her?
Mar 14, 2018 11:43 AM

May 2016
You said:
SuzuMine-chan said:
You didn't understand Asuka's character, not even a bit. The fact she is "rude" is her own way of coping with her own low self-steem and she perfectly knows it isn't healthy (why do you think she would have tried to commit suicide in Episode 22?).

Suicide as in fighting that Hallelujah angel knowing she will lose? But for real, why should I felt any sense of sympathy for her?
My point still stands. You hadn't even tried to understand her, didn't you? And by suicide, I mean when she slitted her wrist at the bath in Episode 24 (it's not visible but it's made very obvious).

She's broken and she has as much problems as Shinji has, but she's agressive with him basically because of how he reminds her of herself. I don't mean you should feel bad but you should try to understand her before shitting on her (like with real people lol).
SuzuMine-chanMar 14, 2018 11:47 AM
Mar 14, 2018 11:54 AM

Apr 2015
SuzuMine-chan said:
You said:
My point still stands. You hadn't even tried to understand her, didn't you? And by suicide, I mean when she slitted her wrist at the bath in Episode 24 (it's not visible but it's made very obvious).

She's broken and she has as much problems as Shinji has, but she's agressive with him basically because of how he reminds her of herself. I don't mean you should feel bad but you should try to understand her before shitting on her (like with real people lol).
Ok then your life is fucked up, but that's just like everyone else in the story. So? Why would she demand such a special snowflake treatment? She never deserves that.
Mar 14, 2018 11:56 AM

May 2016
You said:
SuzuMine-chan said:

Ok then your life is fucked up, but that's just like everyone else in the story. So? Why would she demand such a special snowflake treatment? She never deserves that.
Do you try to understand other people? It's not like she's special but she's a human who needs to be understood before being critiziced (like with everyone; you don't talk shit about people you don't know right? Same here)
Mar 14, 2018 12:00 PM

Apr 2015
SuzuMine-chan said:
You said:
Do you try to understand other people? It's not like she's special but she's a human who needs to be understood before being critiziced (like with everyone; you don't talk shit about people you don't know right? Same here)
Of course I do. I could see how Shinji don't want to pilot the robot or so. I could tolerate it, even if it's me I'd pilot the robot without any hesitation because it's either you're under heavy risk of dying vs you'll 100% die along with the humanity, and I'll of course choose the former.
Mar 14, 2018 12:02 PM

Jan 2015
yes i understand you man, it tells you to live and do things,get a waifu and yet you are still alone sitting at home watching anime
Mar 14, 2018 12:03 PM

May 2016
You said:
SuzuMine-chan said:
Of course I do. I could see how Shinji don't want to pilot the robot or so, I could tolerate it.
Then, why not do the same with Asuka and try to understand the reasons why she acts the way she acts? I mean, you can dislike her or even hate her, but don't do it for the wrong reasons.
Mar 14, 2018 12:08 PM

Apr 2015
SuzuMine-chan said:
You said:
Of course I do. I could see how Shinji don't want to pilot the robot or so, I could tolerate it.
Then, why not do the same with Asuka and try to understand the reasons why she acts the way she acts? I mean, you can dislike her or even hate her, but don't do it for the wrong reasons.
Because I couldn't see the logic behind her actions. You don't brag and act big while being incompetent in reality in order to be respected or even just being noticed positively. Being humble>>>>>>>>>>
People will notice you if you're actually talented at something anyways. If she can't be the best in piloting robots, she could be better at something else such as setting strategies, attitude, tidiness, or perhaps just in sucking your superiors dicc a.k.a being a hypocrite.
Mar 14, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2018
You said:
StarSwoardsman said:
@You How is he a sexist pig??? He is if anything a "nice guy".

>Preventing Rem to fight because "A cute girl like you shouldn't fight, let me do it instead" while in reality, Rem's physique and magic power>>>>>>>>>>Subaru which means it's retarded sexism.

Not only Subaru tbh, that Wilhelm or whoever is also very sexist in his backstory.

Was that in the dub? Because in the sub he sent Rem away because he didn't want her to fight his battles anymore. The dude allowed Rem to carry him for a few episodes.

And he did save Emilia so how is that sexist?

I think that you are projecting.

Oh, and Asuka has borderline personality disorder.
Mar 14, 2018 4:48 PM

Apr 2015
StarSwoardsman said:
You said:

Was that in the dub? Because in the sub he sent Rem away because he didn't want her to fight his battles anymore. The dude allowed Rem to carry him for a few episodes.

He just say that "a cute girl shouldn't fighting", dragged Rem out of the fight, and tried to fight the dogs himself, in which Rem is far more capable than him.

And no, luckily there's someone that stop Subaru from trying to 'protect' Emilia.
Mar 14, 2018 5:34 PM

Jan 2018
You said:
StarSwoardsman said:

He just say that "a cute girl shouldn't fighting", dragged Rem out of the fight, and tried to fight the dogs himself, in which Rem is far more capable than him.

And no, luckily there's someone that stop Subaru from trying to 'protect' Emilia.
See, that's why I don't watch dubs.

And Inmeabt the last episode, my bad.
Mar 14, 2018 5:40 PM

Dec 2012
Yes, there have been plenty of times when I disagreed with the anime's "message" or got really tired of them constantly and blatantly beating me over the head with it and it was enough to make me dislike the show.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 14, 2018 6:00 PM
Jun 2017
I don't think anime, game, or movie ever Suggest anything
it's just there, the viewer choose to believe it or not
Mar 14, 2018 6:23 PM

May 2016
I'm not a fan of when anime suggests "nobody can be happy without friends and a proactive social life"

I pratically have no friends and only engage in social interaction when required, and I'm totally fine with it.

In fact, I couldn't have it any other way.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Mar 14, 2018 8:09 PM

Feb 2015
"Do I despise to pat lolis? Mhh... I even fap to lolis."

-My Onii-chan who'd always say "Gradeschoolers are the best!"
Mar 16, 2018 6:51 PM

Jun 2017
You said:

Oh, my score scale now pictures on how much I enjoyed a series or not, so well, that's some bit of it and I'd like to know if you ever feels to be suggested to do something you won't do no matter the circumstances.

Dude, you need therapy. It's a cartoon. Seek help.
Mar 17, 2018 3:17 AM

Dec 2015
No. I usually just disagree with the anime and continue watching.

More topics from this board

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

188 by ColourWheel »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Which season of Vinland Saga do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 4 hours ago

21 by Nemo_Niemand »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you update the rating of anime you've already finished before? Is it an upgrade or downgrade usually?

Rinrinka - Apr 14

30 by Cammell »»
8 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

125 by ColourWheel »»
14 minutes ago

» The most beautiful series in visual/artistic aspect? Share your opinion :)

windyshadow - 2 hours ago

12 by Sigma- »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.