Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 12, 2018 6:05 PM

Aug 2017
Personally, I have seen so many people talk about what makes a character a character is this and that. I disagree with many people because I think a character is just a person with qualities and traits.
I've seen people say Kirito lacks humanization due to how OP he is and I call bullshit on that statement. Despite hating SAO, I don't like the idea that Kirito needs to lose for him to become relatable. That is shallow and naive to me. A character can have a unique point of view that I find interesting or based off their circumstances I simply understand. A character can be the person they are due to their perspective and their experiences. I find it simple. How powerful a character is won't mean they lack character. A character who doesn't have a goal doesn't mean they lack character to me. A character who has one similarity to another character doesn't make that character the same as another character.

Mereum is one of my favorite Characters of all time. Pitou in the same arc was fucking great too. I understood that her actions wasn't due to her being a considerate person, but due to loyalty. Both characters are strong.
Samurai Champloo...I actually don't mind Fuu...infact after I saw the diary episode I kind of understood her more.

What about some of you?
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 12, 2018 6:09 PM

Nov 2016
second definition of character: "a person in a novel, play, or movie"

that's all it is to me.
Mar 12, 2018 6:10 PM

Aug 2017
logyloo said:
second definition of character: "a person in a novel, play, or movie"

that's all it is to me.

So the same as me. I feel others make it something else and I don't understand why.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 12, 2018 6:35 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
are you seriously asking this, OP? the answer is simple.
Mar 12, 2018 6:37 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Someone. That’s all there is to it for me.
I think a character being good or bad is no matter what subjective. In reference to your post, Meruem was awesome to me but not Pitou. Hell no. That’s just my opinion though. Kirito being good or bad is subjective as well. Even though I don’t like SAO, Kirito is my most favorite from the show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 6:42 PM

Feb 2016
Never seen anyone saying that a bad character isn't a character tho
Mar 12, 2018 6:51 PM

Aug 2012
A bad & good character is based upon how well written they are in given setting and their purpose to the story. If they're forgettable & shallow, it's poor writing by the author. Although that depends on what story the author want to convey.
Mar 12, 2018 7:11 PM

Sep 2017
"the aggregate of features and traits that form the individual nature of some person or thing."
[Source]
Mar 13, 2018 2:34 AM

Oct 2015
He is a character, but he is just an uninteresting character. There is a difference of writing a compelling character to a superficial character.
-Lofn-Mar 13, 2018 2:49 AM

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Mar 13, 2018 2:42 AM

Aug 2014
No need to such a big bullcrap.
Character
"the quality of being individual, typically in an interesting or unusual way."

Fuck your Kirito ass lack of humanisation.
It's just a bad writings, it's simple as that.
Yes we can get kirito being overpowered and bitches , but really?
No progress? No background?
No development? Just an asspull and suddenly an edgy teens with a blackcloak that overlevel the shit out of others saved the world?
Oh god what kind of lame progress is this?
Mar 13, 2018 2:46 AM

Apr 2013
Xaelath said:
Character

No development? Just an asspull and suddenly an edgy teens with a blackcloak that overlevel the shit out of others saved the world?

He also becomes the world's best hacker in 1 episode.
Mar 13, 2018 3:03 AM

Jan 2017
But Kirito is not OP......
Yuuki is more powerful than him...lol
Mar 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Aug 2014
Erebus25 said:
Xaelath said:
Character

He also becomes the world's best hacker in 1 episode.

Exactly.
And i fail to understand how the fk people praising him.
It's a shame that their side characters Klein seems more interesting than the fucking MC.

After watching log horizon and comparing it with painfully bad written story such as SAO.
I realised that SAO lacks something necessary that called being "Rational".
My god and boi here come 3rd season including the spin off.

Don't forget Sword Art Online "Progressive".
Oh man, what a fking joke.
How you supposed to change the story as whole if it's exactly going to be same because all they did are just adding side story for character progress?
Maybe making it better?
Yes exactly, author itself realise the character are just so awful so he tried to make a new one called Accel lord where the MC somehow seems like an insult to humanity.
And then there's the denial fans who think this is all a lie.

Well fk.
Mar 13, 2018 5:39 AM

Nov 2014
Halpher said:
Personally, I have seen so many people talk about what makes a character a character is this and that. I disagree with many people because I think a character is just a person with qualities and traits.
Is it not? I mean even some of the most plain and boring characters are still technically characters.

Halpher said:
I've seen people say Kirito lacks humanization due to how OP he is and I call bullshit on that statement. Despite hating SAO, I don't like the idea that Kirito needs to lose for him to become relatable. That is shallow and naive to me.
You probably need to stop reading one liner comments and take that as the only criticism upon the character.

It's not that being overpowered is inherently bad, but being overpowered often does remove important aspects of character development, like a urgent need/desire to get stronger. It's not the end of the world, but that character would then need certain other qualities and desires to keep the character interesting throughout the course of the show. I don't think Kirito nor any of the surrounding characters quite has that, and some of it falls back down to the writing.

The Ordinal Scale movie is probably a great comparison here, Kirito definitely isn't overpowered because playing the Ordinal Scale game is somewhat determined by physical ability of the players as well. Yet the show STILL isn't very compelling and it still pulled the same tricks in the end anyways.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Mar 13, 2018 5:45 AM

Aug 2017
I come back to this thread and see people making this about SAO. That isn't the question, guys.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 5:48 AM

Aug 2017
_Yuna_ said:
I agree, I think relatability comes from other factors besides power level. If a character is super OP, I don’t think it automatically ruins it. I mean, you know they’re gonna win in the end anyway. I don’t need every hero to lose a bunch of times. To me characterization comes from their dialogue (internal and with others), their relationships with other characters, motivations etc.

It doesn't matter if it ruins it. What is a character? Down to the core it's just a person. Does being powerful dictate your character? I don't think it does, honestly. That is the reason I brought up the example. How does being powerful make you less reletable?
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 5:55 AM

Aug 2017
Xaelath said:
Character

What was your point? Also, I disagree with that definition because it tells me that if a character isn't an individual in a interesting or unusual way than that character isn't a character. I think a character is just an individual in the narrative or story. Whether you find him interesting or unusual is just you.
You bring up bad writing and I ask you why? What is your comment about how bad Kirito is relevant here? No one said it was good or that you should like it. Also, it's spelled, "humanization"
Obito is still a character whether you like him or not...
The question is..."What is a character"
Not about Sword Art Online, but you made it about SAO.
If nothing you say at that point contributes to the topic then why even bring it up when it can possibly disrupt the conversation?
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:05 AM

Aug 2017
greymood said:
Never seen anyone saying that a bad character isn't a character tho

I'm not saying that anyone has said Kirito isn't a character. His OP-ness for some reason prevents him from having character or relatability. I've seen people complain about that and I don't get it. A Character is not dictated by their power or strength, but who they are as a person.
So why does Kirito need to lose to be humanized? Infact, if it makes no sense for him to lose then it will make it contrived.

It's the same with Ichigo. I felt many never looked at his character and see how he was. Dude was a respectful guy. When he found out his Dad was a Soul Reaper he took it really maturely. However, he needs a goal to be interesting? Gon found Ging and what is his goal now? Gon can be interesting without needing to find Ging as shown in the Chimera Ant arc. I loved the development there and how it was based off a naive mindset that Gon had. The thing is that I don't expect a character to make the decision that I would make, but a decision based off their ideology, point of view and experience. It makes a character a character instead of some fictional creation made by an author who does what the plot dictates.

I don't expect Vegeta to kiss Goku because of the plot because Vegeta is not that person.
Kirito can win fights and still be relatable, but am I saying that he is good or whatever? That seems to be what everyone is focused on instead of actually telling me what is a character to them.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:07 AM

Aug 2017
DepravedMagi said:
are you seriously asking this, OP? the answer is simple.

The answer isn't simple. I'm not asking for an objective answer. People see or view what defines a character as a character differently.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:10 AM

Aug 2017
ChartTopper60 said:
Someone. That’s all there is to it for me.
I think a character being good or bad is no matter what subjective. In reference to your post, Meruem was awesome to me but not Pitou. Hell no. That’s just my opinion though. Kirito being good or bad is subjective as well. Even though I don’t like SAO, Kirito is my most favorite from the show.

Cool. I never heard of someone not being a fan of Pitou, but hey to each his own. Well, about Kirito being good or bad, I don't really care about that. I don't like Kirito at all. His character is too inconsistent and stupid for me.
The example was just to separate power dictating character instead of being something the is a quality of the character.
Kirito being OP doesn't prevent him from being humanized.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Halpher said:
Xaelath said:
Character

What was your point? Also, I disagree with that definition because it tells me that if a character isn't an individual in a interesting or unusual way than that character isn't a character. I think a character is just an individual in the narrative or story. Whether you find him interesting or unusual is just you.
You bring up bad writing and I ask you why? What is your comment about how bad Kirito is relevant here? No one said it was good or that you should like it. Also, it's spelled, "humanization"
If nothing you say at that point contributes to the topic then why even bring it up when it can possibly disrupt the conversation?

Hey listen here you dumbfuck
Humanisation and Humanization are exactly the same, do yourself a favor and look it up on internet.
Here if you're too lazy
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_English

Well if you disagree i don't blame you but why fucking offended, i took it off right on the internet, it's practically the same as those early comment.

Read my comment and there you find a reason why it's a bad writings.
Not enough?
Read some fucking reviews for god sake.

And that SAO is just one of example of how disgraceful people calling him good/unique character.
Well good or bad it'll get there eventually as a side topic because you asked about what is a character.
What defines a character.
What is exactly a character.

Does this kirito looks like a character to you?
Me : Yes it is! 1 dimensional that is.
Mar 13, 2018 6:14 AM

Mar 2017
Looks like a couple of responses pragmatically answered the subject question, "What is a character?", when what the original poster wanted to know is "What makes a good character?".

In writing and storytelling, it's usually considered a flaw to make a character too perfect. The commonly used term for such a character is a "Mary Sue". I don't think Kirito from SAO is such a character because even though he is virtually unbeatable as a gamer he has enough other flaws and makes enough mistakes to be believable. That said, there are also examples in anime where being "too perfect" becomes a flaw in itself or presents challenges of its own. Consider Saitama in "One Punch Man" or the main duo in NGNL.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Mar 13, 2018 6:16 AM

Aug 2017
topazio said:
Kirito does not need to lose for him to become relatable. The problem is, the way he wins isn't believable. You know, nakama power, deus ex machinas and all that kind of shit that is ever so present in these kind of anime?

This doesn't mean the character will not be relatable (it's a fact that Kirito still appeals to a very select fanbase, after all), but it does creates a case on how poor of a writer the story has. If the only reason a character always wins is because he's who he is (i.e. "because she's erza"), it becomes quite clear the writer has no idea whatsoever of what they're doing. It's just plain bad writing, which is a constant problem in the anime you mentioned, and it shows in the characters as well.

All these SAO focused responses. They have missed the point entirely. Kirito winning in a believable fashion won't make him a relatable character either. I know what my point is. People want Kirito to not be OP because for some reason it improves his character? This is what makes you question "What is a character?"
Kirito winning in contrived ways is just bad writing.
Like i hate characters who shout the most naive bullshit and win against all the odds despite it not making sense.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:17 AM

Sep 2017
A character is the element of a story that portrays an individual in the story.
Mar 13, 2018 6:22 AM

Aug 2017
Xaelath said:
Halpher said:

Hey listen here you dumbfuck
Humanisation and Humanization are exactly the same, do yourself a favor and look it up on internet.
Here if you're too lazy
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_English

Well if you disagree i don't blame you but why fucking offended, i took it off right on the internet, it's practically the same as those early comment.

Read my comment and there you find a reason why it's a bad writings.
Not enough?
Read some fucking reviews for god sake.

And that SAO is just one of example of how disgraceful people calling him good/unique character.
Well good or bad it'll get there eventually as a side topic because you asked about what is a character.
What defines a character.
What is exactly a character.

Does this kirito looks like a character to you?
Me : Yes it is! 1 dimensional that is.

I'm too lazy? I had no idea that what you said was apart of something else. So I'm lazy because I didn't search up a word that I had no idea existed? It's called being ignorant of a different region's jargon. You're coming at me telling me something is bad writing when I literally only brought up SAO in 3 sentences. I didn't talk about any plot points in the anime. You're responding saying Kirito is a bad character and that isn't the topic. Ok, you find Kirito to be bad....so what? I'm not asking you if a character is good or not.
You then tell me to read some reviews....FOR WHAT!?
Maybe you're too lazy to think that maybe that isn't the topic and it's getting off-topic.

This is so irrelevant.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:26 AM

Aug 2017
mwalimu said:
Looks like a couple of responses pragmatically answered the subject question, "What is a character?", when what the original poster wanted to know is "What makes a good character?".

In writing and storytelling, it's usually considered a flaw to make a character too perfect. The commonly used term for such a character is a "Mary Sue". I don't think Kirito from SAO is such a character because even though he is virtually unbeatable as a gamer he has enough other flaws and makes enough mistakes to be believable. That said, there are also examples in anime where being "too perfect" becomes a flaw in itself or presents challenges of its own. Consider Saitama in "One Punch Man" or the main duo in NGNL.

No..my question wasn’t asking what makes a good character. Kirito can still suck even if he fairly won his battles because character is who he is.
Kirito would still look up to Alihiko Kayaba despite him being a fucking mass murderer.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 6:54 AM

May 2015
A character is just any person/animal/whatever with distinct mental qualities. So yeah Kirito's a character, a bad one, but a character

Mar 13, 2018 7:02 AM
Dec 2017
A character has traits, unique point of view or relatable point of view to a certain situation. It has sensible understanding to his or her surroundings. What i mean is a character other than a harem
Mar 13, 2018 7:07 AM

Aug 2017
Contaminated said:
A character is just any person/animal/whatever with distinct mental qualities. So yeah Kirito's a character, a bad one, but a character

What about their physical qualities? Isn’t that apart of their character too? Todoroki with the scar on his eye?
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 7:07 AM

Apr 2015
Character is the casts of the story. Solidifying them makes them better, but even when they're not, they still a character.
Mar 13, 2018 7:09 AM

Aug 2017
You said:
Character is the casts of the story. Solidifying them makes them better, but even when they're not, they still a character.

How do you soldify them and what does that exactly mean?
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 7:09 AM

May 2015
Halpher said:
Contaminated said:

What about their physical qualities? Isn’t that apart of their character too? Todoroki with the scar on his eye?

Some characters have physical qualities, some don't. That doesn't matter. Plenty of short stories have a narrator character who never describes him/herself

Mar 13, 2018 7:12 AM

Apr 2015
Halpher said:
You said:

By emphasising their interactions with other characters, how they deal with stuffs, their motifs in their goals, basically the colors of them.
Mar 13, 2018 7:15 AM

Aug 2017
Contaminated said:
Halpher said:

Some characters have physical qualities, some don't. That doesn't matter. Plenty of short stories have a narrator character who never describes him/herself

Narrator character? This is the first I’m hearing of this. An example please? Before that though on the physical qualities. Luffy who can stretch is a physical quality. It’s a distinct trait and i’m not saying it’s relevant to their mental qualities, but I am asking isn’t this still apart of their character?
I don’t think it’s all mental qualities here which makes up 100% of their characters.
Their body can be a very recognizable trait that people remember them by and maybe have significance or be a result of their circumstances.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2017
You said:
Halpher said:

By emphasising their interactions with other characters, how they deal with stuffs, their motifs in their goals, basically the colors of them.

Emphasising their interactions? Like making it important or more important?
This isn’t just about a character, but in a story I do like when events matter and have an effect on the story overall and I don’t mind seeing characters interact showing us things. Like a character treating people lower than him like garbage and the people below him hate him and don’t respect him. I think this interaction isn’t necessarily emphasized, but just shown. I wonder what do you mean there?
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 7:22 AM

May 2015
Halpher said:
Contaminated said:

Narrator character? This is the first I’m hearing of this. An example please? Before that though on the physical qualities. Luffy who can stretch is a physical quality. It’s a distinct trait and i’m not saying it’s relevant to their mental qualities, but I am asking isn’t this still apart of their character?
I don’t think it’s all mental qualities here which makes up 100% of their characters.
Their body can be a very recognizable trait that people remember them by and maybe have significance or be a result of their circumstances.

In anime, yes physical qualities matter because it's visual animation (unless it's just a voice-over, wherein only the voice's physical qualities would matter).

So, yes, in anime physical qualities matter.
But it can vary. Take the main character from Monster. If you made his hair a slightly different style or some other natural color, it wouldn't be as drastic as if you changed Fairy Tail's main character's hair color.

But in written literature (novels, books, etc.), physical appearance does not ALWAYS matter

Mar 13, 2018 7:23 AM

Jan 2018
In literature characters do have a change of heart. Remember that. It’s not as simple as a person in a novel.

"Nothing can stay unchanged."
Mar 13, 2018 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
Not very related to the post, but I'm sad that MAL do not have Hellshake Yano as a character, but they have Meruru as a character. I'm very confused.
Mar 13, 2018 7:33 AM

Aug 2017
Contaminated said:
Halpher said:

In anime, yes physical qualities matter because it's visual animation (unless it's just a voice-over, wherein only the voice's physical qualities would matter).

But it can vary. Take the main character from Monster. If you made his hair a slightly different style or some other natural color, it wouldn't be as drastic as if you changed Fairy Tail's main character's hair color.

But in written literature (novels, books, etc.), physical appearance does not ALWAYS matter
Contaminated said:
Halpher said:

I can agree with that. It can vary. Depends on the circumstances.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 7:37 AM

Apr 2015
Halpher said:
You said:

This isn’t just about a character, but in a story I do like when events matter and have an effect on the story overall and I don’t mind seeing characters interact showing us things. Like a character treating people lower than him like garbage and the people below him hate him and don’t respect him. I think this interaction isn’t necessarily emphasized, but just shown. I wonder what do you mean there?
Giving it more screentime and making them dramatic and meaningful?
Mar 13, 2018 7:38 AM

Feb 2014
What? Nobody is denying Kirito is a character (at least I hope not). I think you're confusing depth with character. What they probably mean is he just isn't as complex or believable, because he doesn't have much going for him besides being OP, making him a bare bones and generic character, rather than a well rounded character with a three dimensional personality and depth.
Mar 13, 2018 8:32 AM

Aug 2017
Vhailor said:
What? Nobody is denying Kirito is a character (at least I hope not). I think you're confusing depth with character. What they probably mean is he just isn't as complex or believable, because he doesn't have much going for him besides being OP, making him a bare bones and generic character, rather than a well rounded character with a three dimensional personality and depth.

I didn’t say that people are denying Kirito is a character.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 8:32 AM

Aug 2017
You said:
Halpher said:

Giving it more screentime and making them dramatic and meaningful?

Sometimes making something more dramatic can be detrimental to my experience.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 9:23 AM

Dec 2012
A good character is determined by whether or not I like them and think they're interesting.
KruszerMar 13, 2018 9:31 AM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 13, 2018 1:32 PM

Aug 2017
topazio said:
Halpher said:

All these SAO focused responses. They have missed the point entirely. Kirito winning in a believable fashion won't make him a relatable character either. I know what my point is. People want Kirito to not be OP because for some reason it improves his character? This is what makes you question "What is a character?"
Kirito winning in contrived ways is just bad writing.
Like i hate characters who shout the most naive bullshit and win against all the odds despite it not making sense.

They haven't, really. The reason a lot of people say OP characters can't be relatable is because there's not something as nakama power in real life. Here, people struggle, a lot, to reach their goals. If all a character has to do to win is being who he is, without any kind of effort whatsoever, there's no way people will sympathize with him. The point is: being a character who can show to the audience they can win through their own efforts in a way that makes sense instead of some magic protagonism walks hand in hand with being relatable.

So that's the reason why non-OP characters are considered to be better than OP characters. Of course, an OP character can still be a good character depending on the writer's competence...but most of the time this isn't the case.

So OP Characters only win with nakama power? This sounds like a common trope in Shonen anime and sometimes these people get behind these characters due to their will accompanied with energy and optimism. I find this argument to be forced because it only focuses on “nakama power”. One can easily bring up other instances of OP Characters winning because they’re smarter, stronger and just overall better. They have missed the point because this isn’t about what makes a character good, interesting or likable, but simply what is a character?

The moment you focus on how bad a character is and it doesn’t contribute to the topic is the moment you went off topic and then talk about that as if that was what the point which means you have missed the point.

Also, I feel your wrong about Magic Protagonism not being relatable. It can be relatable as it’s not relatable to you.
Explain why shows that push that concept are usually more popular? Also, the point of the idea is an abstract one that your friends give you the power to move forward. The power of friendship that literally means if you and your friends work together and stand together you can overcome any trial.
This is naive to someone older and may appeal to someone older.
But this is not even only applied to OP Characters, but typically protagonists of a show. I find issue with your response.

Then this is literally what I disagree with. So they win through nakama power, but that doesn’t dictate their character or their personal struggles. You’re likely describing a fight I feel instead of situations that happen around the character.

Also, I disagree with your point. Winning through your efforts in a way that makes sense does not equal relatability. You have to include the narrative and meaning of the fight and even so after the fight you don’t automatically relate to the character because winning a fight doesn’t dictate relatability.
Watch a random fight of two people fighting fair with no context to the story and tell me if the winner is relatable to you.

I didn’t relate to Gon, but I can understand him. He won the fight against Pitou not through effort and training though. It was the context of the situation and what lead up to that point that made me understand Gon.

Your point has nothing to do with the actual topic. You yourself even admitted that you’re talking about what makes a character relatable to the audience when that isn’t the point or topic.

I asked you...not the audience.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 13, 2018 3:26 PM

Jun 2017

A character is visual representation of a concept, I guess.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Mar 13, 2018 5:14 PM

Jan 2018
For me, a character is a persona. This particular concept is based on tarot cards as shown in persona anime. Other than that, creators may use playing cards (i.e HxH), chess (i.e No Game No Life) et cetera.

Mar 13, 2018 5:34 PM

Jan 2018
A character is someone who has a conflict that they have to deal with, a wanted outcome, an inner obstacle that conflicts them, they take specific actions and there is a strong desire about what they want.

Take Kirisugu from Fate Zero. His conflict is the holy grail war. He wants to win. But his inner obstacle is that his wife will die at the end of the war. So his actions are to draw things out in a way that distances himself from his wife. His desire behind that want is creating world peace. And even then another inner obstacle is the fact that he feels that he has to kill in order to do so. So his other set of actions to decease his humanity. That makes him a very layered, complex and one of my favorite characters in all of fiction.
Mar 13, 2018 8:06 PM

Nov 2008
A poorly-written character will feel like just a character.

A WELL-written character will feel like a person.

Kirito is a person to me. People who say otherwise definitely haven't read the novels...but I thought he felt like a person even before I read them.

Mar 21, 2018 7:22 PM

Aug 2017
I am having trouble with the Wii remote. I apologize for not responding as things have happened. I don't know if I would be as able to involve myself in such discussions like this. I'll just try. Maybe I'll end up becoming unwilling to type like this.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

216 by ColourWheel »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime you would like to play as a game

nishant0 - Yesterday

18 by Ratris_Decision »»
4 minutes ago

» What is your most re-watched anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 15

89 by lifesaver64 »»
20 minutes ago

» Do you find how the anime community finds something to be edgy annoying?

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

14 by Sorachin »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

136 by alshu »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.