Forum Settings
Forums

If you can have 5 hentai animes from regular series?

New
Mar 12, 2018 5:18 PM

Apr 2016
Asking this cause fuck u.

So I mean i'm sure there's some series out there where you were like "Man it'd be cool if there was a hentai version of this."

If you had the power to have 5 (or less) hentai's made from a regular series (Same studio, same VA's, everything), What would you like to see?
[Clarification, the 5 hentai's don't need to be from the same studio, it's just that if they were to be made, it would be the same studio that make it. Kinda just helps mentally.)

For me, Give me:
- Every KyoAni series in existence
- Re:Zero
- Darling in the Frankxx
- Oregairu
- The Grisaia Series
- Highschool DxD
I can name more but the list would go on forever (I said 6 cuz fucc u), so I guess top 5. Ofc, it doesn't need to be 5 so.

hiGh aF lul xDDDDDDD

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
ItzToxicMar 12, 2018 5:47 PM
2D > 3D
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 12, 2018 5:24 PM

Aug 2016
Haven't thought of the other 4 yet because of the "same studio" rule which makes me have to rethink if I want to go with my choices

I know for sure just because of the sheer cast

Keijo!!!!!!!!
Mar 12, 2018 5:29 PM

Feb 2010
idolmaster, love live, konosuba, oreimo, eromanga-sensei

didn't even watch the last two but the doujins are nice
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 12, 2018 5:40 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Sankarea
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
DearS
GJ-bu
Acchi Kocchi

Mar 12, 2018 5:40 PM

Oct 2013
Id be down for a To Love Ru hentai but only if my specific demands are met
Want me that Yuji x Shana sex scene also. Actually seeing Keisaku fuck Margery on screen would be hot too just saying

there are other shows but not sure what else Id pick right now
Mar 12, 2018 5:43 PM

Oct 2017
When you about to say Fate but realize it's an eroge VN anyways.

1.) Konosuba: Imagine Kazuma and his party members fucking ummm yes please.
2.) Boku no Hero Academia: Honestly just give me some Midoriya and Uraraka action please.
3.) Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: Yes... I kid you not. I could take any of the characters and I'd watch a hentai of them any day... Probably the weirdest choice I made but I have no regrets.
4.) Neon Genesis Evangelion/Evangelion Rebuild: Honestly I just want to see Rei or Asuka do some dirty shit LOL.
5.) Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: I mean the girls in this series... let's be real.

I agree that Darling in the Franxx and Re:Zero would be great too but I wanted to put something else.
Mar 12, 2018 5:44 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Deknijff said:

Could be like the doujin are, with all of the alien dog fucking goodness :V

Kind of why I couldn't put it, because Run is almost always fucking raped in doujin she appears in and I don't exactly like that, so if she even appeared in it, it could be some shit like that again and I'm not exactly enthralled with the idea of potentially pulling for some shit like that to happen

There's plenty of nice TLR shit already, feels like the risk of some shit like that wouldn't be worth it

Mar 12, 2018 5:48 PM

Apr 2016
Sakky2213 said:

2.) Boku no Hero Academia: Honestly just give me some Midoriya and Uraraka action please.
3.) Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: Yes... I kid you not. I could take any of the characters and I'd watch a hentai of them any day... Probably the weirdest choice I made but I have no regrets.
4.) Neon Genesis Evangelion/Evangelion Rebuild: Honestly I just want to see Rei or Asuka do some dirty shit LOL.
5.) Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: I mean the girls in this series... let's be real.

I agree that Darling in the Franxx and Re:Zero would be great too but I wanted to put something else.

1. Yes pls
2. Yes plss
3. You and me both
4. Haven't watched but sounds like some kinky shit
5. Oh it's real af
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 5:48 PM

Nov 2016
Darling in the Franxx.

02 shall get gang raped by a bunch of mechas.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2018 5:49 PM

Oct 2013
@Manaban wasn't even thinking of the doujins lol xD
I just said that because I don't want Momo to be near Nana and I don't want Nana to fuck Rito
Id be cool with Mea turning into a dude though and having sex with Nana
Mar 12, 2018 5:51 PM

Apr 2016
FMmatron said:
Darling in the Franxx.

So like a small ass woman raped by huge ass mechs or are they like down-sized? xDDDD
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 5:53 PM

Apr 2016
EcchiKnightDarek said:
I want a TLR hentai where Rito cucks all the girls with Momo, and I want certain someone to watch it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lala? Haruna? Yui? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 5:53 PM

Oct 2017
ItzToxic said:
FMmatron said:
Darling in the Franxx.

So like a small ass woman raped by huge ass mechs or are they like down-sized? xDDDD

I'm sure she'll be fine... It'll be okay... How could this ever go wrong?
Mar 12, 2018 5:55 PM

Apr 2016
EcchiKnightDarek said:
ItzToxic said:

Lala? Haruna? Yui? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, I mean I want an actual person in this thread to watch that hentai.

O lol, I'd definitely be one of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 5:56 PM

Apr 2016
SeidouTZ said:
Koi to Uso and Nisekoi with the mc getting cucked; Dagashi Kashi; Nanatsu no Taizai and Kampfer. I might grow to appreciate those titles more with the hentai version :))

Same tho really, except Nisekoi, I do enjoy Raku (somehow) as a character. But I can care less bout KTU's MC.
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 6:02 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKnightDarek said:
ItzToxic said:
No, I mean I want an actual person in this thread to watch that hentai.

better not be me you talking about Darek
Mar 12, 2018 6:05 PM

Nov 2016
ItzToxic said:
FMmatron said:
Darling in the Franxx.

Mechas have rather small dicks in relation to their bodies.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2018 6:13 PM

Mar 2015
all of them has, as doujin... try it...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 12, 2018 6:16 PM

Jan 2015
Oh my poor sould, why,w-whyyyy would you want to see Darling in Franxx hentai? wtf????? God save your soul :D seeing Zero two in any sexual interplay would be :O Also im sure MC would be dominated every time, or unless you are into this sort of thing, then i'll shut up.
Mar 12, 2018 6:19 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKnightDarek said:
Deknijff said:

better not be me you talking about Darek
You? noooo, why would I talk about you? I mean there is so many people that hate Momo, I am almost a hipster for liking her.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
well as long as its not me all is good then
Mar 12, 2018 6:21 PM

Oct 2017
Hirugiku said:
Oh my poor sould, why,w-whyyyy would you want to see Darling in Franxx hentai? wtf????? God save your soul :D seeing Zero two in any sexual interplay would be :O Also im sure MC would be dominated every time, or unless you are into this sort of thing, then i'll shut up.

Letting the girl take top aint always a bad thing my dude ;).
Mar 12, 2018 6:22 PM

Sep 2014
Pullman said:

Please don't defile my waifus like that.
Mar 12, 2018 6:24 PM

May 2017
Yo quiero ver un hentai de inferno cop
Mar 12, 2018 6:27 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Sonic X
Pingu in the City
Mario OVA
Despicable Me and Inazuma Eleven
Doraemon
Pullman said:
idolmaster, love live

STOP ✋ ✋✋
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 6:28 PM

Apr 2017
>Doujinshi about 002 huh?..

Closed Enough... I can truly sense that ravaging thirsty gal with some dino AIDS...

So THICC

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Mar 12, 2018 6:29 PM

Jun 2008
My pick is not only an easy one....it's the RIGHT one.

TLR Hentai would simply cross the line that the series has quite honestly been so close to....it wouldn't be a stretch to finally go over it.

There are SO MANY TLR doujins that you could make a 26 episode (cohesive) hentai series about it too!

EcchiKnightDarek said:
I want a TLR hentai where Rito cucks all the girls with Momo, and I want certain someone to watch it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes...I'll watch it.
Mar 12, 2018 6:29 PM

Aug 2015
1. Girls und Panzer
2. Girls und Panzer
3, 4, 5. Girls und Panzer

Woo boi, what wouldn't I give for some Maus x StuG III action ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Mar 12, 2018 6:33 PM

Feb 2015
Oregairu already have doujinshi, but I doubt those will be adapted to hentai.

Ryuuou Oshigoto doujinshi will really be good, "gradeschoolers' [pussy] are the best"
Mar 12, 2018 6:35 PM

Jun 2017
Mine are yaoi related so be warned Yaoi haters...

-Free!
-Kuroko No Basuke
-Boku No Hero Academia
-Junjou Romantica
-Yuri!! On Ice
Mar 12, 2018 6:37 PM

Feb 2010
Elegade said:
Pullman said:

ChartTopper60 said:
Sonic X
Pingu in the City
Mario OVA
Doraemon
Pullman said:
idolmaster, love live

STOP ✋ ✋✋

There are already more doujins for those two than for most franchises out there so it's just natural some of those deserve to get animated
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 12, 2018 6:40 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
--ALEX-- said:

TLR Hentai would simply cross the line that the series has quite honestly been so close to....it wouldn't be a stretch to finally go over it.

There are SO MANY TLR doujins that you could make a 26 episode (cohesive) hentai series about it too!

if we get a hentai that's anything like the doujin scene then we're fucked in the worst kind of way though >_>

the most overrated doujin scene out there imo, there's some really good ones up top and then enough shit to stretch out across kilometers beneath that

穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Pullman said:
Elegade said:

ChartTopper60 said:
Sonic X
Pingu in the City
Mario OVA
Doraemon

STOP ✋ ✋✋

There are already more doujins for those two than for most franchises out there so it's just natural some of those deserve to get animated

Yeah I’ve seen more doujins of them than there are official episodes. Hell, maybe even minutes in episodes. 👁👁 There are pretty good fanimations out there
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 2014
Pullman said:
Elegade said:

ChartTopper60 said:
Sonic X
Pingu in the City
Mario OVA
Doraemon

STOP ✋ ✋✋

A man only has a certain limit to his willpower, I've avoided the Doujins like the plague, and if there was a hentai about it, I'd either have to gouge my eyes out, move to china and become a monk, or end myself right then and there, because I don't have the willpower to stop myself.
Mar 12, 2018 6:45 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Elegade said:
Pullman said:

A man only has a certain limit to his willpower, I've avoided the Doujins like the plague, and if there was a hentai about it, I'd either have to gouge my eyes out, move to china and become a monk, or end myself right then and there, because I don't have the willpower to stop myself.

i mean you can do all of that

but it doesn't change that i want to bust a nut inside of tsushima's butt :V

love live hentai would be most awesome

Mar 12, 2018 6:47 PM

Apr 2016
Hirugiku said:

hehe :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 6:48 PM

Sep 2014
Manaban said:
Elegade said:

i mean you can do all of that

but it doesn't change that i want to bust a nut inside of tsushima's butt :V

love live hentai would be most awesome

My poor heart, have some mercy on an old man.
Mar 12, 2018 6:49 PM

Apr 2016
Manaban said:
--ALEX-- said:

if we get a hentai that's anything like the doujin scene then we're fucked in the worst kind of way though >_>

the most overrated doujin scene out there imo, there's some really good ones up top and then enough shit to stretch out across kilometers beneath that

I mean, there's some quality Yui Kotegawa doujins out there that are full coloured, uncensored, and vanilla (Ahem, from group Wata 120 Percent)
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 6:56 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
ItzToxic said:
Manaban said:

I mean, there's some quality Yui Kotegawa doujins out there that are full coloured, uncensored, and vanilla (Ahem, from group Wata 120 Percent)

I mean it's not even a matter of vanilla or not, but yes, there's some genuinely great ones out there, but when I look at a lot of them I see some DA-tier artwork that I cannot conceive how anybody can fap to ._.

Like idk man, that's the case with a lot of doujin I feel like, but it still seems weird how much people around me have hyped it up as this be-all end-all doujin scene whenever I very much have the impression that isn't the case

Mar 12, 2018 7:05 PM

Nov 2012
One Piece hentai with one episode for each man Big Mom has had sex with. All 43 of them.

@FMmatron.
Mar 12, 2018 7:08 PM

Apr 2016
Manaban said:
ItzToxic said:

I mean it's not even a matter of vanilla or not, but yes, there's some genuinely great ones out there, but when I look at a lot of them I see some DA-tier artwork that I cannot conceive how anybody can fap to ._.

Like idk man, that's the case with a lot of doujin I feel like, but it still seems weird how much people around me have hyped it up as this be-all end-all doujin scene whenever I very much have the impression that isn't the case

Welp, doujin artists do seem to have a "creative" mindset. Their imagination goes quite wild.
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 7:51 PM

Apr 2017
you know, if to love ru was a hentai, I might not hate it like I do with it as an anime... as long as the little sister stays out of it
for other things, monogatari and fate
The_Missing_LinkMar 12, 2018 7:55 PM
Mar 12, 2018 8:16 PM

Apr 2016
The_Missing_Link said:
you know, if to love ru was a hentai, I might not hate it like I do with it as an anime... as long as the little sister stays out of it
for other things, monogatari and fate

The truth has been told. That’s what I like to hear
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 8:23 PM

Sep 2015
Gundam Seed!.... oh wait they they already have that even for just a moment.

Are you talking about doujin adaptation? if yes i love to see a adaptation of perversion canon Madoka.

I think i remember some news about a yaoi fanfic of Naruto got CD drama adaptatiion, so why not franchise doujin adaptation too?

Sakky2213 said:

Hey not all Fate/ are eroge! i wish Extra was one of them but its just a boring rps game

Manaban said:
Deknijff said:

Could be like the doujin are, with all of the alien dog fucking goodness :V

Kind of why I couldn't put it, because Run is almost always fucking raped in doujin she appears in and I don't exactly like that, so if she even appeared in it, it could be some shit like that again and I'm not exactly enthralled with the idea of potentially pulling for some shit like that to happen

There's plenty of nice TLR shit already, feels like the risk of some shit like that wouldn't be worth it

There is some book about Rito already become a harem king/finally start the harem plan in H and Run don't get rape there.
Into the Internet!
Mar 12, 2018 8:27 PM

Oct 2017
@ZBlastHistory

I too wish Extra was eroge... (although I hear the game was okay) I'd love to see Nero get smashed LOL
Mar 12, 2018 8:33 PM

Jan 2018
Saenai Series
Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai
Grasaia series
Danmachi series
Highschool DxD

i want Majin, T-rex, and CollabWorks working for this.

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
Mar 12, 2018 8:38 PM

Sep 2011
I can only think of Ore Nounai.

The rest or the common ones like Grisaia, I'm not really interested.

Mar 12, 2018 8:49 PM

Apr 2016
Yusnanism said:
Saenai Series
Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai
Grasaia series
Danmachi series
Highschool DxD

i want Majin, T-rex, and CollabWorks working for this.

Hmmmm. I like the way you think 8) all great series
2D > 3D
Mar 12, 2018 8:58 PM

Jan 2017
Saekano
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin (Yatori looks so sexy in her casual outfit)

These two would be enough for me.
Mar 12, 2018 9:10 PM

Sep 2015
Sakky2213 said:
@ZBlastHistory

I too wish Extra was eroge... (although I hear the game was okay) I'd love to see Nero get smashed LOL

Extra was a bit dull on almost everything compare to CCC who more colorful on everything else still rps game tho

There is a "mana transfer" on Extra with your Servant but
ZBlastHistoryMar 12, 2018 9:13 PM
Into the Internet!
Mar 12, 2018 9:12 PM

Oct 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Sakky2213 said:
@ZBlastHistory

Extra was a bit dull on almost everything compare to CCC who more colorful on everything else still rps game tho

There is a mana "mana transfer" on Extra with your Servant but

That's unfortunate. Well there's always doujinshi.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

972 by Animekiralover »»
47 seconds ago

» Do you find how the anime community finds something to be edgy annoying?

vasipi4946 - 6 hours ago

11 by Piromysl »»
2 minutes ago

» Why were children’s anime dubs so unappreciated?

funtime43_tr - Yesterday

25 by QPR »»
22 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

29 by 0arche »»
53 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

92 by Dracowyn »»
55 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.