it was some hentai moments for me and I then had a small dream about her
finding out I was watching and pretended nothing happened
then she talked to her friend in japanese after fapping
that girl looks like Sento From Amagi Brilliant Park

a weird and disturbing dream

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2018 4:32 PM

Oct 2017
I rarely ever remember any dreams I have, but I have dreamed of Konosuba before... Unhealthy Konosuba obsession I know lol.
Mar 11, 2018 4:34 PM

Feb 2016
i dreamt that i couldn't swim so ohara mari threw me overboard and while i drowned i saw her smiling while saying "it's joke"
Mar 11, 2018 4:36 PM

Feb 2018
I've had many dreams of anime. The first anime I watched was AOT and keep in mind, I was around 11 or so when I watched it and I'm a wuss. So I watched around half of the series and holy I was traumatized. So when it was time to sleep, I kept on dreaming that I was battling titans with the 3D maneuver gear but failing horribly and getting eaten by a titan.

But there are some pleasant dreams where I dreamt I was in a harem surrounded by the hottest girls in my grade.

But in the end, it all turned out well I guess
Mar 11, 2018 4:38 PM

Jun 2012
Every night I dream that Char Aznable came to laugh at me, and I wake up in a cold sweat.
help
Mar 11, 2018 4:39 PM

Oct 2014
I don't remember any dreams even if they were of anime...
Mar 11, 2018 4:44 PM

Apr 2016
Yeah, can't remember exactly but it was some of my favorite anime. However, it doesn't occur lately since I cut down on my watching a lot.
Mar 11, 2018 4:51 PM

Feb 2018
Yes, but I can't remember exactly what it was about. However, I do know it was some pretty weird shit.
Mar 11, 2018 5:02 PM

Jan 2018
Last night I had a dream where at the end the first ED of SAO was playing. But it was an electric guitar cover with no vocals. I woke up and was like "wtf?"

Time Sekai means dream world so even more trippy.
Mar 11, 2018 5:05 PM

Aug 2012
I can't remember my dreams after 3 seconds of waking up, so i dunno.
Mar 11, 2018 5:07 PM

Mar 2017
Yeah, I remember that I was running, trying to escape from someone... until the way ended and I was so scared, but in that moment Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2) came to rescue me.
I had another dream with Joseph Joestar but I don't remember why I was with him xd I think we were doing a mission or something like that.
Mar 11, 2018 5:34 PM

Nov 2017
Lol, yup, a number of times. My most recent one involved...

Mar 11, 2018 5:35 PM

Sep 2014
The last dream I had about anime, I asked Ruby Kurosawa (Rabu Raibu Sunshine) for a French Fry... God I hate myself.
Mar 11, 2018 5:40 PM

Jul 2017
I do that with every single form of entertainment. I dream about the shows/movies that I have watched and the scenes from the shows/movies appear in my dreams.

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Mar 11, 2018 5:50 PM

May 2015
Yes, I have actually. Don't remember a lot about it though. What I do remember: It was a bunch of characters from random shows that I had seen, fighting each other on top of a mountain that had a WW2, D-Day style German bunker in the background.

Yeah...weird as shit.

Mar 12, 2018 12:49 AM

Jul 2017
Solitary_Fate said:
I don't remember any dreams even if they were of anime...

are you overworked?
your brain should at least capture some of your flashbacks back then when you were dreaming
Mar 12, 2018 12:51 AM

Jul 2017
Flannen said:
Yeah, I remember that I was running, trying to escape from someone... until the way ended and I was so scared, but in that moment Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2) came to rescue me.
I had another dream with Joseph Joestar but I don't remember why I was with him xd I think we were doing a mission or something like that.

did you dream them in anime perspective?
how realistic was it did you consciously know you are in dream with anime character at the moment?
Mar 12, 2018 12:53 AM

Jul 2017
velvetPhos said:
No, I haven’t. I never dreamed about any entertainment media.

I only dream about interaction with people I know irl.
My dreams are quite boring.

I wish my dreams were less bizarre and disturbing but people cannot control what dreams
they are about to have in their upcoming sleep
Mar 12, 2018 12:53 AM
Nov 2017
Only a few times in my life. Nothing noteworthy.
Mar 12, 2018 12:56 AM

Jul 2017
Rabt said:
I've had many dreams of anime. The first anime I watched was AOT and keep in mind, I was around 11 or so when I watched it and I'm a wuss. So I watched around half of the series and holy I was traumatized. So when it was time to sleep, I kept on dreaming that I was battling titans with the 3D maneuver gear but failing horribly and getting eaten by a titan.

But there are some pleasant dreams where I dreamt I was in a harem surrounded by the hottest girls in my grade.

But in the end, it all turned out well I guess

what age was you when you had that dream
was it right after you watched AOT?
I wasnt expecing people to actually have dreams that contain many accurate details ( Fighting Titans With Manueuver Gears Getting Eaten )
most dreams are just projecting part of one's memories in a seperate non consiously arranged way so they are pretty randomized
Mar 12, 2018 12:56 AM
Jul 2018
well if i remember correctly i was in a crappy arcade and konata was their? I dont really remember. i also remember the dbz intro cover playing.
Mar 12, 2018 12:57 AM

Jul 2017
StarSwoardsman said:
Last night I had a dream where at the end the first ED of SAO was playing. But it was an electric guitar cover with no vocals. I woke up and was like "wtf?"

Time Sekai means dream world so even more trippy.

what was your dream's structure then
was it in first person view
what were you doing and where were you in your dream
or was it just a music playing and you could not remember what really was going on
Mar 12, 2018 12:58 AM

Apr 2017
I have not dreamed about anime

OT: I once had a dream I was a character in the entirety of an Avengers movie that was somewhat canon and somewhat fanfic
Mar 12, 2018 3:09 AM
May 2016
I had a long dream about Dia from Love Live Sunshine during the week. Can't remember what it was about but I remember she featured prominently. I have been obsessesing over her lately so that could go some way to explaining it
Mar 12, 2018 3:11 AM

Jan 2009
yep i know i dreamed some but i just cannot remember my dreams in detail
Mar 12, 2018 3:19 AM

Jan 2018
Sakky2213 said:
I rarely ever remember any dreams I have, but I have dreamed of Konosuba before... Unhealthy Konosuba obsession I know lol.

Yes they are so cute to the point I dream about them. As for other typical romance anime like Toradora, it made me dream about my ex girlfriends.
Mar 12, 2018 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah I have. Don't remember the exact details but it's usually just about mundane stuff like me buying a manga volume or merchandise.
Mar 12, 2018 4:02 AM

Sep 2011
Yes occasionally.

Although when I'm trying to remember those dreams now, I can't recall them anymore. But yes I'm pretty sure there were times I dreamed about anime.

Mar 12, 2018 4:05 AM

Aug 2017
my dreams are just episodes of anime. its to save me time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 4:16 AM

Jul 2013
From time to time, yes, but nothing sexual (I haven't had a wet dream in my life, tbh). The most recent one I remembered was that time I dream I was dating Sodachi Oikura, I think.
Mar 12, 2018 12:38 PM
Oct 2017
yeah one time this tapir was living in my room and it was eating my dreams while i slept so i couldnt dream and it badly affected my sleep. i didnt figure out for a month so i was sleep deprived and my commute to work is a 2 hour drive so one morning i was so sleep deprived i veered into the oncoming lane and got into a really bad head on collision where i killed the driver in the other car. i myself was in a coma for 2 weeks and during that time i dreamed i was younger watching avatar the last airbender, which is my favourite anime i grew up watching
Mar 12, 2018 2:39 PM
Sep 2017
I've had many dreams when I was younger. I had hell of a big imagination.

I don't remember much about the details but one thing I know for sure, is that I always tried to dream about some kind of continuation to a few animes and give it a better ending or a better relationship development or a completely new ship etc. It was mainly InuYasha and Kaleido Star.
Mar 12, 2018 3:05 PM

May 2016
Look, i'm weird, but i'm not that weird.

I don't dream about anime.
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Mar 12, 2018 3:07 PM

Mar 2018
I had a dream where I was playing Binweevils with Uzumaki Naruto.
lol
Mar 12, 2018 3:10 PM

Aug 2017
I had a dream some time ago where I was playing Destiny and was using ODM gear to fight off the Vex on Venus. It was pretty cool.
Mar 12, 2018 3:59 PM

Jul 2017
odysseuhs said:
I've had many dreams when I was younger. I had hell of a big imagination.

I don't remember much about the details but one thing I know for sure, is that I always tried to dream about some kind of continuation to a few animes and give it a better ending or a better relationship development or a completely new ship etc. It was mainly InuYasha and Kaleido Star.

thats cool
are you a character of the anime and how relatable are you to the anime
did you have your anime continuition dream in anime graphics?
Mar 12, 2018 4:02 PM

Jul 2017
ShyGuyDY said:
I had a long dream about Dia from Love Live Sunshine during the week. Can't remember what it was about but I remember she featured prominently. I have been obsessesing over her lately so that could go some way to explaining it

that is interesting
how conscious are you inside your dream
do you have control over stuff?
is Dia anime like inside your dream?
I had one dream that has the love live song playing in the background but the dream isnt about anime
Mar 12, 2018 4:03 PM

Jan 2015
I hope i have a dream of Zero two disappearing from the universe, like she never existed so i would stop seeing all of her obsessed fans. Ah i would be at bliss at least in my dream :(
Mar 12, 2018 4:08 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah sometimes, I once had a dream that Mika from OnS killed me, and a few days ago I had a dream where I was watching JoJo (lol that second one was probably because I've been planning to watch it for a very long time, but never actually got around to it).
fuyukiMar 12, 2018 4:13 PM
Mar 12, 2018 4:10 PM
May 2016
Kawaiifuta said:
ShyGuyDY said:

that is interesting
how conscious are you inside your dream
do you have control over stuff?
is Dia anime like inside your dream?
I had one dream that has the love live song playing in the background but the dream isnt about anime

I don't think I could control anything but I was definitely active and moving around a lot, like a lot of stuff was happening between Dia and I. There wasn't any explicit or lewd contact between us, but I think it was implied. She was anime, and I can't remember if I was human or not. I do recall spending the climax of the dream desperately looking for her. Also Ruby showed up during the more lewd bits I think, but it was mainly about Dia and me wanting to see her again. Again, don't know all the details, I usually forget a dream within half an hour of waking up but this one stayed with me slightly for some reason.
Mar 12, 2018 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah, I think I had one about seeing Jiraiya from Naruto dying
Mar 12, 2018 6:34 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Every day 👀👀. Every single day.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 6:47 PM

Aug 2015
Yes. At least once a month.
There's this time where i dreamt about Attack on Titan.. it happened thrice.. and I was surprisingly good at using that 3D maneuver gear.. XD
I also came across Fairy Tail on my dream.. This one is pretty often when the manga still ongoing.

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Mar 13, 2018 2:59 PM

Jul 2017
Oni-Baku said:

wtf he died ?
rip plot
i was on episode 78 still
Mar 13, 2018 3:01 PM

Jul 2017
fuyuki said:
Yeah sometimes, I once had a dream that Mika from OnS killed me, and a few days ago I had a dream where I was watching JoJo (lol that second one was probably because I've been planning to watch it for a very long time, but never actually got around to it).

so you are dreaming yourself watching anime
is the dream vivid?
do you remember if the anime is actually authentic?
that was kind of cool
lol
Mar 13, 2018 3:03 PM

Jul 2016
I once dreamt that the characters of Black Lagoon were performing a stage play about themselves, only Rock had an emo-swoosh for some reason, and I think most of it took place in a hospital, it's very hazy
Mar 13, 2018 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
I dreamt about onodera and raku end up together

It was a beautiful dream 😢
Mar 13, 2018 3:06 PM

Jan 2013
Kawaiifuta said:
Oni-Baku said:

wtf he died ?
rip plot
i was on episode 78 still
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry dude.
Mar 13, 2018 3:08 PM
Sep 2017
I dreamt myself with the cast of HeroAca, defeating enemies by punching... billboards. I know I'm weird.
“There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground ... and miss."
Mar 13, 2018 3:08 PM
Jan 2016
I sadly had just one dream about anime... :')
But that one was incredibly nice though XD
So I dreamt of having an anime trivia contest in my city. And like...I also had some sort of familiar that resembled surprisingly a lot Pina from SAO. That's not the main ssue here though. The supervisors of our anime quizzes were Decim and Chiyuki and they prepared several drinks for us before the begin of the test. Ah, they also served Lawless Heaven XD. During the test, Sebas-chan...ah my bad, I mean our dear, demonic Sebastian came to check on our progress :D

And I also remember hanging out with all of the other otakus gathered there after the quiz period ended and we all talked about our fave anime and stuff and even practiced lame animu pick-up lines. And ofc, I just had to talk about Steins;Gate most of the time lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 10 hours ago

36 by KenaiPhoenix »»
22 seconds ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

37 by ChrisBlitz »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

93 by PostMahouShoujo »»
17 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.