Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A.I.C.O. Incarnation
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 2:44 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well then, Ozanami got fucking rekted by that humanoid form. Pretty neat tactics this episode. But why is the matter sensitive in the dark?

Guaranteed that everyone will die by the end except Aiko and Yuuya. As I thought, Aiko got carbonized again due to the links w/ the matter.
TyrelMar 9, 2018 2:51 AM
Mar 10, 2018 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
Heh, glad Ozanami got knocked the fuck away. Dunno why but couldnt stand her
Mar 10, 2018 10:39 AM

Apr 2015
I wonder if there is any connection between Ozanami and the girl in coma. It looked like girl shed a tear when Ozanami was taken away by humanoid form.

On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she survives that and we will see her again.
Mar 11, 2018 1:10 PM

Mar 2018
So I guess Yuuya isn't human either. He's seemed strange from the beginning so it's not really surprising though.
Mar 12, 2018 8:49 AM

Sep 2011
wow the writing at the start was bad, like what was even the point of this plot point and introduction of a chase if its just going to be resolved that quick, did it seriously exist just to imply kanzaki is suspicious...the thing the show already established much better 2 episodes ago?

Other than that, still had fun with the set pieces though i think the matter is losing its impact with it being so par for the course, it doesnt really feel like the threat is escalating the further into the zone they go so hopefully they fix that, i also worry the show wont have the guts to kill anyone off which is kind of weakening the threat level as well.

I am wondering what the show is pulling with the villain dr guy and his daughter, it seems like shes somehow connected to the matter and how it controls, that and the addition that tachibana is sharing her memories. This has me honestly pretty interested but this plotpoint is also ripe for getting really stupid depending on where they take it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 16, 2018 12:04 PM
Oct 2017
JizzyHitler said:
I am wondering what the show is pulling with the villain dr guy and his daughter, it seems like shes somehow connected to the matter and how it controls, that and the addition that tachibana is sharing her memories. This has me honestly pretty interested but this plotpoint is also ripe for getting really stupid depending on where they take it

so this part is left vague on purpose, right? that's good, i thought i might have missed something but this show is just poorly directed
Mar 16, 2018 7:20 PM

Nov 2013
How that woman was immediately wrecked by the human form matter was hilarious.

Aiko was cool in this episode. And now the cat is out of the bag.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 18, 2018 4:25 PM

May 2012
Well now they know the truth, I wonder how they'll react on it next!
Apr 30, 2018 12:25 PM

Jun 2010
Great episode again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2020 11:29 AM

Nov 2015
^ yeah

err.. she hasn't been using her special suit in like two episodes?
that makes it a flaw.

đź’˘

Jun 27, 2020 4:52 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
why got aico in this ... thing? I either should stop watching this anime when I am tired and I am missing stuff or things still should be explained xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

87 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 23, 11:56 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 1 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

37 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 2 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

15 by 1uchan »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:54 PM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 6 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

9 by OgregO »»
Jul 24, 2023 3:35 PM

» The Dub is Garbage

demision - Apr 11, 2018

8 by sometaters »»
Dec 5, 2022 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.