Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken' Gets TV Anime Adaptation for Fall 2018 [Update 3/8]

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 7, 2018 7:30 AM

Jul 2014
I haven't read the light novel but I've seen that it has very positive reviews so there's hype on my part.

Studio: 8bit.... I'm not so sure anymore.
Mar 7, 2018 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
This needs to be filed in the Ba as in bad LN adaptation section.

Mar 7, 2018 7:51 AM

Sep 2017
So....is it good ?

ボールルームダンサー
Mar 7, 2018 7:56 AM

May 2015
Isekai ≠ bad. Wish people would realize this.

Mar 7, 2018 7:57 AM

Oct 2015
Shibusu said:
Another isekai show that seems aliright. But it seems like a lot of people have a massive hate boner for studio 8bit. What did they do wrong?

In recent times they doing an isekai adaptation for Knight's and magic. And they absolutely rush the adaptation and turn it to a mess.
Mar 7, 2018 7:57 AM

Sep 2017
Shibusu said:
Another isekai show that seems aliright. But it seems like a lot of people have a massive hate boner for studio 8bit. What did they do wrong?

They fucked up a lot of adaptations
So it's obvious
Just watch some of their works and you will get it.

ボールルームダンサー
Mar 7, 2018 8:24 AM

Dec 2016
Was hyped until I saw Studio 8bit..
Mar 7, 2018 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm the staff is... rather mixed to be honest.

I don't hate studio 8bit considering they're doing good with Miira no Kikaita and did a decent job with few others, they just can't do well with the more serious-toned based series. Now, nevertheless, it's quite mixed but the most interesting part for me is Ryouma Ebata doing the character designs. Since he's more well known for his OP/ED animations, which are absolutely stunning to look at (it makes it stand out more compared to the others).

Of course, given that Ebata is participating and he MOSTLY works for 3hrz and 8bit, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case with the announcement which would lead up to.

The ups:

- Character designer
- The series composition being somewhat competent

The downs:

- The director doesn't really have the best track record... to put it lightly.

But unlike a lot of people with the pessimism I'll have some anticipation honestly. I mean, tell me shit but even if it is Isekai or not, that doesn't equal bad or anything. The matter of execution or at least the intrigue matters to me.

Even though a lot of people would get onto my case for liking Death March despite not being something remotely amazing yet expected it to only do at least some job at the SoL aspects so heh
Mar 7, 2018 8:49 AM
Apr 2015
Shibusu said:

Ruins great sources in the most harsh and disgusting ways
-
I fucking hate 8bit, why Slime why...
Mar 7, 2018 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
Shibusu said:

They're infamous for having a track record for ruining adaptions of serious series, even though the non-serious stuff don't suffer through that problem.

Kazuki_Hoshino said:
Shibusu said:

-

For me they have done rushing in a harsh way but not in the most harsh way... at least those shows have some merits.

Unlike...

Berserk 2016, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Bullet, Brynhildr etc. Berserk 2016 being the worst adaption I've ever seen in my entire life.
Mar 7, 2018 9:18 AM
Apr 2015
Wasshio said:
Shibusu said:

They're infamous for having a track record for ruining adaptions of serious series, even though the non-serious stuff don't suffer through that problem.

Kazuki_Hoshino said:

-

For me they have done rushing in a harsh way but not in the most harsh way... at least those shows have some merits.

Unlike...

Berserk 2016, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Bullet, Brynhildr etc. Berserk 2016 being the worst adaption I've ever seen in my entire life.

Well haven't read Berserk and even if I do Ill probably won't watch the anime.
For me Rewrite is mostly the worst adaption I've ever seen, not only rushing and yet changing most of the story, in the end they just gave up and decided to shit on everything
Mar 7, 2018 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Kazuki_Hoshino said:
Wasshio said:

Unlike...

Well haven't read Berserk and even if I do Ill probably won't watch the anime.
For me Rewrite is mostly the worst adaption I've ever seen, not only rushing and yet changing most of the story, in the end they just gave up and decided to shit on everything

Well they DID changed the way the story is portrayed but the problem isn't even that. The story is STILL the same despite the change, but in a different way the anime portrayed the story. But granted, experiences are there so I'm fine with that.

I just don't think they did it for the worst as if they did then S2 would lost all meaning (which for me personally it didn't changed the overall message).
Mar 7, 2018 9:24 AM

Mar 2010
Prog_upworks13 said:
Jagd84 said:

That's pretty common in isekai too. Doesn't save writing quality sadly, see Death March.

In term of world building this is one of the best. Much better than Death March for sure.

Dem, why 8bit. My hype is going lower :(

TBF, what's more important here is the staff that's working on it and not so much the studio.
Mar 7, 2018 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
Jagd84 said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

In term of world building this is one of the best. Much better than Death March for sure.

Dem, why 8bit. My hype is going lower :(

TBF, what's more important here is the staff that's working on it and not so much the studio.

^ This.

Personally after like 2015 I didn't payed attention to the studios themselves anymore. The staff is the determining factor, unless there's something that has been brought up with has connection to the management of the studio. But as far as that's concerned a lot of the times it's not the case, except for few exceptions of this. :S
Mar 7, 2018 9:41 AM

Mar 2010
Wasshio said:
Jagd84 said:

^ This.

Personally after like 2015 I didn't payed attention to the studios themselves anymore. The staff is the determining factor, unless there's something that has been brought up with has connection to the management of the studio. But as far as that's concerned a lot of the times it's not the case, except for few exceptions of this. :S

Yep, and most are freelancers which the studios themselves hire.
Mar 7, 2018 9:42 AM

Oct 2014
I am not sure how this is going to end up... fact is this LN is actually a huge giant in the LN business. Easily gets 30k+ in first week sales, which very often leads to being the #1 in sales for that week. Even its manga adaption gets into the toplist for manga.

This serious is truly a great commercial success already (at least in book sales) even before it got an anime. That shows how important it is for the anime to be successful. Anime is what drives merchandise sales, one of the greatest goldmines for any franchise.

All this really makes me wonder about the current situation. If 8bits and the current staff ruins it, I think they might have great difficulty in the future to get any more adaption licenses for high-end source material like this.
Mar 7, 2018 9:52 AM
Jul 2018
Jagd84 said:
Wasshio said:

^ This.

Yep, and most are freelancers which the studios themselves hire.

That's certainly true to an extent however I think there MIGHT be some at least minor that aren't freelancers. Although Ebata can be considered as one but at the same time he has connections with 3hrz and 8bit mainly, so Idk. Then again, I wasn't surprised when Ebata was announced due to then leading to 8bit lol. Kinda had the thought tho.

Still, even if it doesn't look like the best track record, a mixed bag for me doesn't usually mean it's bad... It's just a mix. 50-50.

Grey-Zone said:
I am not sure how this is going to end up... fact is this LN is actually a huge giant in the LN business. Easily gets 30k+ in first week sales, which very often leads to being the #1 in sales for that week. Even its manga adaption gets into the toplist for manga.

This serious is truly a great commercial success already (at least in book sales) even before it got an anime. That shows how important it is for the anime to be successful. Anime is what drives merchandise sales, one of the greatest goldmines for any franchise.

All this really makes me wonder about the current situation. If 8bits and the current staff ruins it, I think they might have great difficulty in the future to get any more adaption licenses for high-end source material like this.

Actually I'm pretty sure the same thing happened before with prior works in their lineup and even then to this day they still produce content. But I'm seeing where you're coming from. If they ruin it the people won't really go and trust them as much, leading to the downfall of the staff members that are just trying to do their job as much.

Btw even then I still think their current lineup has been decent to good. I personally liked Knight's & Magic, Rewrite S2 wasn't all bad and I thought it was done rather well, and currently Miira no Kikaita has been pretty enjoyable and a pretty good adaption wise.
Mar 7, 2018 10:15 AM

Sep 2013
8-bit? for something this big you'd think they'd do better.
Well them mahouka movie was good so I hope they give them some good budget for this.
Mar 7, 2018 10:30 AM

Mar 2014
"My hype is going lower" same here... PTW.
Mar 7, 2018 11:06 AM

Feb 2016
God fucking damn it, japs are truly out of their minds.
Mar 7, 2018 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
8bit and isaekai, yeah this will surely turn out great as usual.
Mar 7, 2018 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
I am reading the manga adaptation but I can't find in what is better than other isekais. Except the MC and the demon lord girl the rest of the characters are forgettable and it's a bit boring. I am not saying that it's bad but I can't find the reason for this to be so popular compared to other LNs.
removed-userMar 7, 2018 12:01 PM
Mar 7, 2018 12:29 PM

Dec 2015
Now 8bit has this one chance to not screw up and redeem themselves after the amount of poorly received adaptions. After all, this LN is huge in Japan and if they dont try their best just this once, they’ll most likely never succeed as studio and ppl always look down upon this studio.
Mar 7, 2018 1:28 PM

Jan 2008
I've been waiting to see this animated just so I can see Shion rest her breasts on Rimuru, in animated form.
Mar 7, 2018 2:19 PM

Mar 2016
Finally this shit is coming. Hyped people here
I really hope 8 bit dont screw this
RioAlMar 7, 2018 2:33 PM

Mar 7, 2018 2:27 PM

Dec 2015
About Damn Time.

That we get a good non-harem iseikai anime where MC (genderless but not actually genderless) conquer the world with money and science!

MozillaFennekin said:
anime is fucking saved

You mean isekai is fking saved?
XXXXXXXXXIIIMar 7, 2018 2:35 PM
Mar 7, 2018 4:04 PM

Nov 2012
OMFG!

About god damn time! Please do a proper adaptation!
Mar 7, 2018 4:20 PM

Sep 2016
ichii_1 said:
8-bit? for something this big you'd think they'd do better.
Well them mahouka movie was good so I hope they give them some good budget for this.
That was good because it was the same staff from Madhouse that did Season 1 that came back and worked on the Movie.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 7, 2018 4:31 PM

Sep 2016
Wasshio said:

I don't hate studio 8bit considering they're doing good with Miira no Kikaita and did a decent job with few others, they just can't do well with the more serious-toned based series. Now, nevertheless, it's quite mixed but the most interesting part for me is Ryouma Ebata doing the character designs. Since he's more well known for his OP/ED animations, which are absolutely stunning to look at (it makes it stand out more compared to the others).

Of course, given that Ebata is participating and he MOSTLY works for 3hrz and 8bit, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case with the announcement which would lead up to.

The ups:

- Character designer

The downs:

But unlike a lot of people with the pessimism I'll have some anticipation honestly. I mean, tell me shit but even if it is Isekai or not, that doesn't equal bad or anything. The matter of execution or at least the intrigue matters to me.

Even though a lot of people would get onto my case for liking Death March despite not being something remotely amazing yet expected it to only do at least some job at the SoL aspects so heh
Having Ryouma Ebata on Char Design is a huge plus on this project. The guy is a underrated animator and one of the best 8-bit has to offer. I hope we can get some quality animation cuts from him. He did the Absolute Dou OP and some great cuts for Yama no Susume, also i think he did the 2nd OP for Rewrite Season 1.

https://www.sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=ryouma_ebata
PolarCyrus97Mar 7, 2018 4:37 PM
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 7, 2018 4:51 PM

Sep 2016
Remember that big and notable studios are already booked for like 2 years in advance with projects, You have to question the production committee for choosing 8-bit. They are doing a good job with Mirai no Kaikata this season and they are doing the 3rd season of Yama no Susume this summer.

I hope 8-bit bring the best from their staff for this adaptation. I know they are a hit and miss for Light Novel adaptation. I still believe Tokyo Ravens was one of their best LN adaptation so far.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 7, 2018 5:14 PM

May 2014
podetus said:
tragedydesu said:

Yep I'm sure
Baka updates tags never lie

Harem tags get destroy by the lack of Pegu and Vegial ( They are more in debt to Rimuru than anything but you could consider this the first Slime's Harem anime )
well you see ,iirc im already @ chapter 110 and i dont see any harem here ? and he dont need a romantic relationship because rimuru is genderless
Mar 7, 2018 6:15 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Gellal23 said:
podetus said:

Harem tags get destroy by the lack of Pegu and Vegial ( They are more in debt to Rimuru than anything but you could consider this the first Slime's Harem anime )
well you see ,iirc im already @ chapter 110 and i dont see any harem here ? and he dont need a romantic relationship because rimuru is genderless

B- but ... baka-update ... they never lie .... ;(((
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 7, 2018 6:46 PM
Jul 2018
PolarCyrus97 said:
Wasshio said:

The ups:

- Character designer

The downs:

Having Ryouma Ebata on Char Design is a huge plus on this project. The guy is a underrated animator and one of the best 8-bit has to offer. I hope we can get some quality animation cuts from him. He did the Absolute Dou OP and some great cuts for Yama no Susume, also i think he did the 2nd OP for Rewrite Season 1.

Actually to correct you, unfortunately Ebata as far as he's concerned only participated in the first ending of Rewrite S1. As far as the rest is concerned he hasn't participated in anything else from the show after that, unless there's something that I MIGHT have missed.

But he's pretty underrated and not only that he also has some of those talents that you don't usually see very damn often at least in terms of style. It's easy to recognize his animation style and knowing how it is for his end. Now, I believe his best is Absolute Duo's OP as well, as he not only storyboarded, he did the entire OP by himself.

I do think there's GOING to be some limitations because it depends on who's going to be behind the committee, because... you know why Rewrite was fucked for starters? Because the production committee not only giving them less time to work with stuff but limitation on their main resource as well. Hence leading to outsource which lead to an absolute mess (which can be at fault for their end but because of these circumstances they tried to manage it).

Although fortunately these type of things didn't suffered for their other works such as Knight's & Magic (which I thought was pretty fun and enjoyable Isekai-ish mech show despite the complaints), and Miira no Kikaita (currently being solid both adaption wise and consistency).

Though taking that away, I think this can be a hit or miss but I do hope they can pull this off considering how their reputation has been to the bottom. Even if I said the hate is overboard... I can't exactly blame anyone even if I disagree. I guess I just wasn't left with a big ass scar unlike others.
Mar 7, 2018 7:13 PM

Sep 2016
Wasshio said:
PolarCyrus97 said:

Actually to correct you, unfortunately Ebata as far as he's concerned only participated in the first ending of Rewrite S1. As far as the rest is concerned he hasn't participated in anything else from the show after that, unless there's something that I MIGHT have missed.

But he's pretty underrated and not only that he also has some of those talents that you don't usually see very damn often at least in terms of style. It's easy to recognize his animation style and knowing how it is for his end. Now, I believe his best is Absolute Duo's OP as well, as he not only storyboarded, he did the entire OP by himself.

I do think there's GOING to be some limitations because it depends on who's going to be behind the committee, because... you know why Rewrite was fucked for starters? Because the production committee not only giving them less time to work with stuff but limitation on their main resource as well. Hence leading to outsource which lead to an absolute mess (which can be at fault for their end but because of these circumstances they tried to manage it).

Although fortunately these type of things didn't suffered for their other works such as Knight's & Magic (which I thought was pretty fun and enjoyable Isekai-ish mech show despite the complaints), and Miira no Kikaita (currently being solid both adaption wise and consistency).

Though taking that away, I think this can be a hit or miss but I do hope they can pull this off considering how their reputation has been to the bottom. Even if I said the hate is overboard... I can't exactly blame anyone even if I disagree. I guess I just wasn't left with a big ass scar unlike others.
Thanks for the clarification about Rewrite, got confused there lol. Damn shame what happened with Rewrite, Visual Novel adaptation these days are rushed or butchered. Same thing that happened with Dies Irae last fall.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 7, 2018 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
PolarCyrus97 said:
Wasshio said:

Thanks for the clarification about Rewrite, got confused there lol. Damn shame what happened with Rewrite, Visual Novel adaptation these days are rushed or butchered. Same thing that happened with Dies Irae last fall.

Oh you're welcome.

Nowadays well... Visual Novel adaptions are pretty much the hardest to adapt when it comes to context and adding arcs... unless a story of said VN is more or less very linear or the arcs/routes are separated in different series timelines.

Not saying most of them are bad or a lot... but I do have to agree that some can be... well, weak.

Even if I enjoyed Dies Irae, the rushing was actually something that I've noticed from time to time in certain instances, and its a shame really. I still like it, but I thought the potential was lost somewhere.
Mar 7, 2018 9:03 PM

Sep 2016
Robiiii said:
Now 8bit has this one chance to not screw up and redeem themselves after the amount of poorly received adaptions. After all, this LN is huge in Japan and if they dont try their best just this once, they’ll most likely never succeed as studio and ppl always look down upon this studio.

I dont know about the rest, but do you think they care about some haters on mal ?
For all we know, 8-bit could be seen as a capabale studio in japan
Mar 7, 2018 10:09 PM
Jul 2015
Next Isekai series that should get an Anime is "Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho", which features a female MC.

The female MC is cute and has a very likeable personality, and it's not a reverse harem too, as the MC only has one magician boy that is romantically interested in her, and the MC has an equal number of male and female friends from her Magic Academy at her country's capital.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Mar 7, 2018 10:38 PM

Dec 2010
Dlwuik said:
>8bit
kek
rip adaptation

Is this studio so bad?
But is ok, after Goblin Slayer and Isekai Maou i would like to see this gem animated even as a 12 ep tv promo material for the novel.
Mar 7, 2018 10:56 PM
Aug 2017
Fnights said:
Dlwuik said:
>8bit
kek
rip adaptation

Is this studio so bad?
But is ok, after Goblin Slayer and Isekai Maou i would like to see this gem animated even as a 12 ep tv promo material for the novel.

I asked this question a while ago, and it seems to me that most people hate the studio for ruining Grisaia and Rewrite, plus the fact that they seem to have a lot of bad shows like Infinite Stratos and Absolute Duo. They do have some good things, but it seemed like the amount of bad adaptations they have completely outweigh that. Seems like most hate 8bit for creating bad shows, but that can be said for any other average studio.
ShibusuMar 7, 2018 10:59 PM
Mar 8, 2018 4:48 AM

Dec 2013
Yaaaay. Yet another isekai show... Well, at least this is one of those anti-isekai shows where the MC is reborn into something that's not typically a hero. It doesn't really make a big difference, but at least this is the first story of that type I know of to be animated, so props for that.
Mar 8, 2018 5:34 AM
Jul 2014
tragedydesu said:
Why should every ln adapration be a fucking harem ...

Anyway ,it's highly rated enough and popular to give it a try
It's not really a harem. I've read a small amount of the manga, so I don't know if it is. But the tags on MAL suggest that its not a harem. But it is a seinen. Plus this one is a fun read. Don't know how well that will translate to an anime tho.
Mar 8, 2018 6:47 AM
Mar 8, 2018 8:04 AM

Jul 2015
Unleashed_SM said:
tragedydesu said:
Why should every ln adapration be a fucking harem ...

Anyway ,it's highly rated enough and popular to give it a try
It's not really a harem. I've read a small amount of the manga, so I don't know if it is. But the tags on MAL suggest that its not a harem. But it is a seinen. Plus this one is a fun read. Don't know how well that will translate to an anime tho.

For some reasons Mal is afraid of adding the harem tag to so many anime
Sao/steins gate /clannad ... are all harems without the harem tag
Mar 8, 2018 10:01 AM

Oct 2014
tragedydesu said:
Unleashed_SM said:

Are you sure that you want to use these examples? All 3 of those series end up with the protagonist choosing one girl in the end, you know. Heck, under your definition The World God Only Knows is a harem as well and you use a character from it as your avatar. So does your definition of "harem" really count as a good measure for you to evaluate whether a series is good or not?

Well, either way, Slime has a lot of "male characters who are not the protagonist"-screentime. It's definitly NOT a series that primarily focuses on "waifus".
Mar 8, 2018 10:33 AM

Dec 2010
Shibusu said:
Fnights said:

Is this studio so bad?

I asked this question a while ago, and it seems to me that most people hate the studio for ruining Grisaia and Rewrite, plus the fact that they seem to have a lot of bad shows like Infinite Stratos and Absolute Duo. They do have some good things, but it seemed like the amount of bad adaptations they have completely outweigh that. Seems like most hate 8bit for creating bad shows, but that can be said for any other average studio.

I see, well, Absolute Duo wasn't so bad, at least for me as an anime only viewer. Grisaia season 1 was indeed subpar but the rest 2 paths were good adapted. Hope they will do a good job for Slime, but even if will not be case i'm actually following the amazing manga o is not a big loss. Cross fingers. :)
Mar 8, 2018 10:35 AM

Jul 2015
@Grey-Zone
it don't matter if the mc chose a girl or not
harem = multiple girls interested romantically in the mc

Twgok is just an exception , i hate this genre to death
tragedydesuMar 8, 2018 10:47 AM
Mar 8, 2018 10:58 AM

Oct 2014
tragedydesu said:
@Grey-Zone
it don't matter if the mc chose a girl or not
harem = multiple girls interested romantically in the mc

Twgok is just an exception , i hate this genre to death

I see, but as I said, having read the WN of Slime about 2/3rds in, I can tell you that it's absolutely not that "genre". There are only two characters I am aware of who somewhat might fit the description, but rather than "romantic love" it's more along the lines of mostly "idol worship" mixed with a bit of "mascot treatment". Other female characters actually become his BFFs.

And as mentioned before, other male characters get a lot of screentime, it's not even close to the "protag-kun + waifus" focus you get in the "harem shows" you are talking about.
Mar 8, 2018 12:49 PM

Aug 2015
tragedydesu said:
Unleashed_SM said:

S;G is *NOT* a harem.
SirLezardMar 8, 2018 12:58 PM
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Mar 8, 2018 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
thriach said:
Robiiii said:

I dont know about the rest, but do you think they care about some haters on mal ?
Producers and sponsors mostly don't care that much for which studio is adapting their source material as long as that they can finish it on time and produce a somewhat decently looking show. It also helps if the studio or staff has done previous popular shows like in 8bit's case Infinite Stratos. In that sense they are considered a capable studio. Bad adaptions don't hurt the reputation of a studio since it's the production comitee who decides how to tackle the source material, what needs to be highlighted, changed or cut out. The studio and staff are just doing what ithey are hired for: animating the show.
Wasshio said:
PolarCyrus97 said:

Yeah, Ebata is a great animator. Like 8bit he originates from studio Satelight, so naturally he would be helping his old pals. As great as he is, it's kinda hard to tell how involved he is here, as he isn't credited as chied animation director. Well, as long as I get another great OP or ED I am happy.
BrobotMar 8, 2018 2:24 PM
Mar 8, 2018 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
Brobot said:
thriach said:

Producers and sponsors mostly don't care that much for which studio is adapting their source material as long as that they can finish it on time and produce a somewhat decently looking show. It also helps if the studio or staff has done previous popular shows like in 8bit's case Infinite Stratos. In that sense they are considered a capable studio. Bad adaptions don't hurt the reputation of a studio since it's the production comitee who decides how to tackle the source material, what needs to be highlighted, changed or cut out. The studio and staff are just doing what ithey are hired for: animating the show.
Wasshio said:

Yeah, Ebata is a great animator. Like 8bit he originates from studio Satelight, so naturally he would be helping his old pals. As great as he is, it's kinda hard to tell how involved he is here, as he isn't credited as chied animation director. Well, as long as I get another great OP or ED I am happy.

That would make sense. Also I didn't knew he originated from studio Satelight so that was a pretty nice detail on that, but yeah. He isn't actually credited as chief animation director, only as designer. But nonetheless it's still rather interesting seeing him here to be completely honest.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.