Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Why Fate/Zero should never be your first entry to Fate (and Nasuverse).

New
Feb 26, 2018 12:16 AM

Feb 2016
(Blogged) Up for discussion. Excuse my English grammar. I am just writing what is on my mind. Don't expect much.

First, I want to say just how awesome Fate/Zero (TV anime) is. For a show in 2011, this anime still gives me the wow factor everytime I went and rewatched it. The animation of Ufotable is as impressive as ever. The story and characterization had done many characters their justice despite this anime is adapting a four-volume lore-fess with just 50 episodes. As a fan of Type-Moon, I could not be more satisfied with this adaptation.

I enjoy Fate, that is why I want everyone else to enjoy this series as much as possible.

This why I made this post. Treat this more as an advice, despite it sound more like a warning.

Fate/Zero should never be a newcomer's first entry to Fate (and to the rest of the Nasuverse).

In short: Because Fate/Zero gives the worst possible impression to Fate as a whole.

EX:

It's ironic, don't you think? How could a 'really really good' adaptation be such a bad start? If you want to appeal newcomers, shouldn't you show the best of the best?

It's funny because Fate/Zero is simply to damn good at its job, it was so good at its job it changes the entire identity of the series. To fully explain myself, I have to start from Fate/Stay Night, the original VN.

Fate/Stay Night is a VN that was released in 2004, the appearance and appeal made itself a target audience of fans of Eroge/Galgame. While it does have (hilariously terrible) sex scenes, the actual purpose of the VN is just to tell an extremely compelling romance story.

It has deep lore, it has a complex setting, it has hot blooded actions scenes. But in the end, the story is a romance story. Emiya Shirou is a broken kid, he stems his dream, ambition, and happiness mistakenly and unbeknownst to him from a broken man. Shirou then met Saber (Artoria), who was just as hopeless and broken as he is. The two soul mates understood each other and fall in love. (depends on the route of course).

*The other two routes after Fate stack upon the story, and further develop the rest of the cast in the VN. Rin, Sakura, EMIYA, Kiritsugu, Kirei, etc all get their spotlight, their past, intentions, ambitions, feelings often became mysteries that would be revealed as the story goes. Much of this is lost in translation from an 800,000 words count VN to 24~48 Episode animes.

So what do all these have to do with Fate/Zero?

I am not going to talk about how the Zero spoils a bunch and whatnot because many before me had already made their voices heard.

One thing many do skip upon is how Zero utter made a bad impression on Fate.

Because Zero is a dark and gritty extremely action-packed anime.

There is nothing wrong with that, this is, in fact, Zero's job. Zero was supposed to be a love letter to Fate fans who had completed Fate/Stay Night and had known all the lore and know the ultimate fate of the entire main cast of Fate/Zero. There is no mystery to be revealed as fans go into Zero, so how does this prequel entertain the fans? Actions scenes, boastful dialogues, charismatic characters, extreme dramatic irony.

The extreme darkness of Zero is supposed to be in parallel with Stay Night, as Zero show what would happen if everything that could go wrong in a Holy Grail War, did go wrong. The nihilistic tendency and the dark deconstruction of the heroic ideal were supposed to contrast Stay Night's reconstruction of hope and the heroic ideal. The two together show what Kirisugu did wrong, and what Shirou did right.

This is not just a bad impression, this is the worst impression. Because newcomers who watch Fate/Zero as entry point will likely enjoy Fate/Zero as a dark gritty anime. It is a good anime. Under such impression, when they try to experience Stay/Night with its long dialogues, drawn-out explanations, slower pace, became less tolerable. The romance, which supposes to be the core of the story, somehow became a nuisance.

I rather have people start with deen's Stay Night. Really, truly. I rather pounce the fact that Fate Stay Night is mainly a romance story, more than just a humanoid pokemon/digimon battle. I rather endure people screaming at Shirou being dumb in deen's Stay Night, and calling deen is shit (despite other than the Shirou thing, it really is not.) than an exhausting conversation trying to explain the mistaken impression of Fate/Stay Night being not as ""good"" as Fate/Zero.

Is this a rant?! This is a rant isn't it? Imagine me trying to explain to a few friends on this.
Oh no, I then have to explain why Fate/Stay Night would never get an competent adapatation unless the anime has 150 episodes.
Feb 26, 2018 12:23 AM

May 2015
Don't start with Fate/Zero because the rest of the fate series is not as good. Great argument.

Spoiler? They don't matter for good series.

The deen version is the best Fate version anyway, better version than the VN too.

The best advice is not to start the fate series at all. The least worst is watching only Fate/Zero.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2018 12:37 AM

Feb 2016
I'm not arguing which is better, I'm saying, when you dive into Fate, Fate is just a romance story, and Fate/Zero is just supplementary. I can almost guarantee that people who start with Zero will not like Stay Night, where people who start from Stay Night will like both equally.
Feb 26, 2018 12:42 AM

Apr 2016
Kongen said:
I can almost guarantee that people who start with Zero will not like Stay Night, where people who start from Stay Night will like both equally.

Good that you say "almost". Because i can guarantee you that there are people that started with Zero (anime) and yet they still like FSN more.
Feb 26, 2018 12:44 AM

Aug 2017
Too late. It was my intro and it was awful.

Funny seeing this now since I tried watching it just a few days ago.
Feb 26, 2018 12:44 AM

Aug 2015
You shouldn't star with Zero because it has spoilers to Stay Night.
Read Stay Night VN then watch Zero. The other Fate stuff I recommend to ignore - it's reaaly mediocre.
Feb 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Feb 2016
Swagernator said:
Kongen said:
I can almost guarantee that people who start with Zero will not like Stay Night, where people who start from Stay Night will like both equally.

Good that you say "almost". Because i can guarantee you that there are people that started with Zero (anime) and yet they still like FSN more.

Yup, good thing I said "almost". I know they exist.
Feb 26, 2018 12:47 AM

Jun 2015
zal said:
Don't start with Fate/Zero because the rest of the fate series is not as good. Great argument.

The deen version is the best Fate version anyway, better version than the VN too.

The best advice is not to start the fate series at all. The least worst is watching only Fate/Zero.

Aha, that's where you're wrong. Prisma Ilya is obviously the best Fate.
Feb 26, 2018 12:51 AM

Feb 2016
UrbanSpaceman said:
Read Stay Night VN then watch Zero. The other Fate stuff I recommend to ignore - it's reaaly mediocre.

I don't think the spoiler is much of a problem, a good anime is a good anime, even for mystery, how a mystery plays out in itself is what makes the story great. What I'm saying is, the impression of mediocrity about other Fate anime materials immediately comes when one finishes Fate Zero, before they actually lay eyes on them. There is automatic bias.

Brb said:
zal said:

Just like how Negima is the best magical girl/boy show

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
NexuFeb 26, 2018 5:49 PM
Feb 26, 2018 12:53 AM

Nov 2012
zal said:

Not sure I agree with that statement about the Deen version, because both versions are damn terrible, but the rest of this statement is probably the most true thing that is going to be said on this thread.
Feb 26, 2018 12:56 AM

May 2015
Brb said:
zal said:

Oh it has lolies, of course it's the best :)
It needed a bit of bondage and it could've won the AOTY crunchy awards :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2018 12:57 AM

Oct 2017
I heard it's also because there are characters who are dead in Fate/Zero and are alive in Fate stay night unlimited
Feb 26, 2018 1:01 AM

Jul 2017
This is one of the best Fate 'rant' I've ever seen! I so agree with kinda everything you said!

I absolutely hate the Zero elitists who are so biased towards Zero that they don't bother watching the rest of the Fate/stay night series just because it's not 'dark' enough. They're the worst part of the fandom in my opinion.

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Feb 26, 2018 1:21 AM

Nov 2012
Mikura39 said:
This is one of the best Fate 'rant' I've ever seen! I so agree with kinda everything you said!

I absolutely hate the Zero elitists who are so biased towards Zero that they don't bother watching the rest of the Fate/stay night series just because it's not 'dark' enough. They're the worst part of the fandom in my opinion.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and are allowed to choose what they watch. If I like watching dark shows, am I not entitled to say that I don't want to watch Stay Night because it's not dark? Is it not fair that I choose not to watch something that doesn't quite fit my taste? And it's not like "dark" is a trait that elitists look for either - I'd know because I'm one of those people you'd probably call an elitist.
Feb 26, 2018 1:35 AM

Jul 2017
Miraclezify said:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and are allowed to choose what they watch. If I like watching dark shows, am I not entitled to say that I don't want to watch Stay Night because it's not dark? Is it not fair that I choose not to watch something that doesn't quite fit my taste? And it's not like "dark" is a trait that elitists look for either - I'd know because I'm one of those people you'd probably call an elitist.

It is indeed a matter of opinion and I understand that some people just like dark shows but at the same time, it's a bit unfair that after watching Fate/Zero, the elitists just doesn't want to continue the story of the Fate series since Fate/Zero is a prequel to Fate/stay night. Don't you want to continue the story? Give it a try at least. (Unless you actually tried it but still didn't like it) Eventhough this is more towards the people who have watched Fate/Zero but haven't watched F/SN.

I know that I'm kind of contradicting myself at this point since I understand the feeling of not interested in watching a certain anime but at the same time, I don't want people to end the anime's story or plot unfinished by finishing F/Z and not watching F/SN. It's a really complicated feeling...

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Feb 26, 2018 1:41 AM

Jun 2017
ZSTGL_IMA said:
I heard it's also because there are characters who are dead in Fate/Zero and are alive in Fate stay night unlimited

This isn't true at all. Everyone who dies in Zero stay dead in Stay Night. Saber being an exception for being re-summoned
Feb 26, 2018 1:42 AM

Aug 2015
Kongen said:
UrbanSpaceman said:

I don't think the spoiler is much of a problem, a good anime is a good anime, even for mystery, how a mystery plays out in itself is what makes the story great. What I'm saying is, the impression of mediocrity about other Fate anime materials immediately comes when one finishes Fate Zero, before they actually lay eyes on them. There is automatic bias.

You don't have to compare other Fate anime with Zero to say that it mediocre. The first Fate anime I've watched was 2006 Stay night adaptation (it was even before I read the VN) and it was so terrible that I avoided Fate franchise for years until I watched Zero. So I think that the best way to break into Fate universe is starting with the best parts (Zero, VN) then if you'll like it you can go further to other stuff otherwise if your first Fate anime won't good enough - it just will can kill the motivation to continue.
Feb 26, 2018 1:44 AM

Jun 2011
What if I told you I watched Fate/Stay Night first because it was the only entry at the time and I didn't like it? And I still wont watch the entire fate franchise based on it and a movie I watched. It just isn't for me.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Feb 26, 2018 1:46 AM

Apr 2016
Energetic-Nova said:
What if I told you I watched Fate/Stay Night first because it was the only entry at the time and I didn't like it? And I still wont watch the entire fate franchise based on it and a movie I watched. It just isn't for me.

Well, its true that when comes to bait Fate is more girl x girl oriented rather than male x male so i can understand it. Also there is more female than male characters in the series so yeah. For male x male fantasies is Fate truly a worst franchise.
Feb 26, 2018 1:47 AM

Jun 2011
Swagernator said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Well, its true that when comes to bait Fate is more girl x girl oriented rather than male x male so i can understand it. Also there is more female than male characters in the series.

Keijo is better than Fate. *points to Keijo in my favorites*.

Oniisama e is also in my favorites but I like drama.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Feb 26, 2018 1:47 AM

Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
Kongen said:

And I'm one of them. I'm the type that is not bothered by spoilers so I don't really mind what order I watch Fate.

TLDR
Feb 26, 2018 2:06 AM

Feb 2016
UrbanSpaceman said:
Kongen said:

You don't have to compare other Fate anime with Zero to say that it mediocre. The first Fate anime I've watched was 2006 Stay night adaptation (it was even before I read the VN) and it was so terrible that I avoided Fate franchise for years until I watched Zero. So I think that the best way to break into Fate universe is starting with the best parts (Zero, VN) then if you'll like it you can go further to other stuff otherwise if your first Fate anime won't good enough - it just will can kill the motivation to continue.

This a dilemma for me when I had to recommend from Fate. I know deen verison was bad, but it at least characterized Saber correctly. I can't recommend the VN because, that would be me asking for people who just want to watch anime, read a book longer than the entire LoTR combined. But Zero is the worst, it is good, that why people will get a good impression of Zero instead of Stay Night, there is a preemptive bias: "Zero is about adult fighting the fight, Stay Night is just typical highschool harem" type of impression is the worst, because they would automatically hate Stay Night. Also Zero unintentionally has an effect of Saber bashing, newcomers: "Saber is an idealistic idiot that took her ideals to her grave", Fate fans: "Saber was a victim of circumstances"
Feb 26, 2018 2:08 AM

Feb 2016
Energetic-Nova said:

That is ok, I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, I'm saying Fate/Zero gives bad impression
Feb 26, 2018 2:26 AM

Oct 2015
I can tell you that starting with Fate/Kaleid is the best option. The only haram option.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Feb 26, 2018 2:30 AM

Feb 2017
Everyone should start with visual novel
Feb 26, 2018 2:47 AM

Sep 2014
Kongen said:
, where people who start from Stay Night will like both equally.

Speaking from experience, not true at all. I've started with FSN and thought it was mediocre as hell. Still went and gave F/Z a try and I loved it. But you can't expect people to continue after something not really good.

Spoilers in zero are insignificant tbh and shouldn't impact the experience. And starting with something actually good like Zero is more likely going to make the person stay with the franchise, unlike watching the snoozefest Stay Night is.
I am personally tired of 'its boring at first but gets better' bs people say about some series and that's what starting with Deen is, that might scare people away.
Tbh, I would even go as far as saying F/SN is entirely skippable, and watching the superior UBW instead is enough.

Speaking of the whole thing, I was reading the novel recently and Urobuchi in the afterword says he didn't expect/want people to start with Zero, but was actually glad his novel brought some people to the games and franchise as a whole.
Feb 26, 2018 2:48 AM

Jan 2017
Everybody is FSN vs FZ and I'm just patiently waiting for Fate/Strange fake to be adapted into anime so I can say it's the best fate :>
Feb 26, 2018 2:49 AM

Jan 2013
zal said:

I wish the op just put it on the top of his post as a tl;dr to save people some time, because this is literally what this whole post is about.
Feb 26, 2018 2:52 AM

Jul 2016
I can speak from experience that you're completely right. I did start the Fate series with Zero, and it's still one of my favourite shows ever to this day. Afterwards I went straight into UBW and thought it was a boring slog by comparison. I never bothered looking into anything else Fate related because later on I realised I kind of hate this franchise. I did watch the first episode of Apocrypha when it came out though. That was a mistake

I know my experiences won't translate for everyone though. I would agree with you OP to not start with Zero, but then again, it's the only part of the franchise that I don't think is crap
Feb 26, 2018 2:57 AM

Feb 2016
Imaishi said:
Kongen said:
, where people who start from Stay Night will like both equally.

Speaking from experience, not true at all. I've started with FSN and thought it was mediocre as hell. Still went and gave F/Z a try and I loved it. But you can't expect people to continue after something not really good.

Spoilers in zero are insignificant tbh and shouldn't impact the experience. And starting with something actually good like Zero is more likely going to make the person stay with the franchise, unlike watching the snoozefest Stay Night is.
I am personally tired of 'its boring at first but gets better' bs people say about some series and that's what starting with Deen is, that might scare people away.
Tbh, I would even go as far as saying F/SN is entirely skippable, and watching the superior UBW instead is enough.

Speaking of the whole thing, I was reading the novel recently and Urobuchi in the afterword says he didn't expect/want people to start with Zero, but was actually glad his novel brought some people to the games and franchise as a whole.

I should have made myself clear, when say That Stay Night I meant, people from VN. I know deen is bad, and if you like FZ better than deen because of so I have no complaint. But likeing which is not the point of this post.
I want people to start from Deen's because I rather have people hate Fate for all the right reason, than like Fate for all the wrong reason.
Feb 26, 2018 3:12 AM
Apr 2015
Well some might say that the best place to start is Fate/Stay Night or even the VN.
I got introduced to Nasuverse through Zero and I still think it was the best choice.
Why? ...

Well it's simple really.
Many years back, before I even had a MAL acount, I tried watching Fate/Stay Night and well, I got bored in the first few episodes. Then a few years later a friend suggested I watch Fate/Zero. Of course I tried it and I loved it and after watching it I re-started watching Fate/Stay Night (UBW first then the old FSN).

So yeah I believe Zero is the best way to start the Fate Series. It is the best out of them all and it's best to start from there since that way you might be interested to see what happens next in FSN.
If you don't want to continue with FSN after Zero then it's fine, cause you still have watched the best one.

And I think that Zero does a much better job at explaining the Holy Grail War to us since the first episode gives us a lot of info on the each character and what they're getting into while in FSN(UBW) the first episode is mostly about Rin and Shirou. I know that FSN is supposed to focus on the 2 main characters but I believe it is better to explain the plot and character motivations when you start a series.

Overall Zero felt more like a deathgame with epic heroic spirits and masters who all have a wish for the Grail. FSN on the other hand doesn't focus so much on character motivations as Zero and leaves many things as mysteries.

When it comes to western audiences, especially, Zero is, in my opinion, easier to understand.
Feb 26, 2018 3:22 AM

Feb 2016
I really wish people would read their VN. I really do. Because reading the VN is the best way to get into Fate.

If you read the VN, and it turns out that you don't like it. That is fine.

Problem is that the VN is 800,000 word counts, more than three volumes of LoTR combined, generally, nobody would take that much effort to read and understand something unless they liked it from the beginning.

People who starts from Zero generally never leave Zero, for all sorts of reasons of course, but generally is because they believed they had experienced the best Fate can offer (which is not), and rest of Fate (because they only watched the anime) is absolute shit because they can't experience what Zero did for them, because the rest didn't follow what Zero did.

It's very hard to convince these people to even consider the source material, the VN, because how utterly lacking the rest of the animes are.

That is why Deen is the best start. Because the show did Saber justice, and although Shirou was portrayed poorly, that is ok, because even in the VN you were supposed to grow to love or at least respect Shirou as he develops. It's just that Deen's Shirou never developed. The director clearly put all his efforts in Saber's development.

Likeing and being interested in Saber can spark a better likelihood that people would be interested in the VN, or at least other materials at hand. Zero however completely bashes her.
Feb 26, 2018 3:25 AM

Jun 2016
Fate/Zero is a bad starting point, makes you believe anything else from the franchise is worth your time ;)
Feb 26, 2018 3:32 AM

Oct 2015
AndoCommando said:
Fate/Zero is a bad starting point, makes you believe anything else from the franchise is worth your time ;)
I've been had with Kara no Kyoukai :^)

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Feb 26, 2018 3:36 AM
Apr 2015
Well as I watched more of these series I started loving the Nasuverse in general but I really don't have the time to read the VN . That's why the Anime adaptations are all I'm left with. I won't say Zero is my favorite but I have to admit that it is the best as a standalone season and that's why many people watch Zero and then maybe UBW but after that they stop. And many might watch UBW for the visuals alone cause it's clear Ufotable put a lot of effort into making that one. I for one was really interested in the Story with Archer.

Still when we are talking here in MAL people are mostly interested in the anime and not the VN so most people will tell you that Zero is the best.
Feb 26, 2018 4:07 AM
Apr 2017
why wouldn't i start with a prequel to all the rest
fate zero is amazing and no other installment will come close to it
actually ubw is there behind it and stay night is good but not great
but apocrypha and last encore, heavens feel
gtfoh
they suck
if you are ever going to start the fate franchise
go zero then ubw
Feb 26, 2018 11:57 AM
May 2015
I got into the Fate saga with Carnival Phantasm, unusually enough.

But it did make me appreciate stay night a lot.
Feb 26, 2018 12:33 PM

Mar 2015
Swagernator said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Well, its true that when comes to bait Fate is more girl x girl oriented rather than male x male so i can understand it. Also there is more female than male characters in the series so yeah. For male x male fantasies is Fate truly a worst franchise.

Fate has like the best husbando bait tho wtf
Feb 26, 2018 2:44 PM

Oct 2015
I'll give my very short story on how I was introduced to the Fate series:
>Watched Fate/Zero
>"BOOOORIIIIING"
>Watched FSN:UBW
>"Oh, now I got this concept of a Holy Grail War without falling asleep, thanks! It's overrated as hell but was enjoyable."
>Re-watched Fate/Zero
>"LOL, now this suddenly became interesting? What happened to my brain? Damn solid show with very engaging characters, dialogue and action"

So yeah, I do agree with you by my own experience xD
Feb 26, 2018 2:49 PM

Feb 2010
The best entry to the franchise are doujins tbh
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 26, 2018 2:49 PM

Apr 2015
F/SN VN isn't even the best chuunigasm material though. But still,
Fate/Zero anime>Fate/Stay Night anime, any of them.
The F/SN VN is indeed better, but stop the hate on people who like Zero pls, don't bully my Kirei :(

And no, not only Zero subverts heroism, Heaven's Feel route did that too. UBW and Fate route indeed can be called to reconstruct it though.
YouFeb 26, 2018 2:56 PM
Feb 26, 2018 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
I wouldn't say it gives the wrong impression, just that Fate/Zero is a lot better than all the other entries, and so you'll be disappointed when you watch the rest. I don't only prefer Fate/Zero over the rest because it's "dark and gritty" (though admittedly that is one reason why I like it), but rather because it has better writing, characters, and storytelling than the other entries. Though ultimately this is subjective.

What's the difference?
Feb 26, 2018 5:50 PM

Jun 2016
Moved from the Anime Discussion Board.
Feb 26, 2018 5:51 PM

Oct 2015
best entry into fate series is f/go
waste so much time and money with the gatchas you feel complied to become a fan of the series :^)
winwin
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Feb 26, 2018 6:36 PM

Feb 2016
Again, I'm not saying which is better. I'm saying which to start with. Watching Fate/Zero first because 'it is the best' is like watching Kara no Kyoukai 5 first and the only 5, because it is the 'best and everything else is shit so why bother'.
Feb 26, 2018 7:11 PM

Nov 2016
I kinda agree to this. I watched Fate/zero as my first entry to the Fate Verse. After watching the show, I thought the other fate shows would have a dark or somber theme. But I was wrong

Because of this, I didn't really enjoy Fate/Stay night as much as I did Fate/Zero because of all the high expectations I had from watching Fate/Zero
Finalfinish02Feb 26, 2018 7:21 PM
Apr 11, 2018 2:28 PM
Feb 2017
No you should actually start with playing grand order.

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.