Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Feb 17, 2018 1:43 AM

Feb 2016
Don't you wanna bully pat her 'crusher' .
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Feb 17, 2018 1:45 AM

Mar 2017
It's Ritsu from my Bokura wa minna kawaisou >_<
Feb 17, 2018 2:11 AM

Aug 2017
Accelerator399 said:
And the reason is ? Dont you have any ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 2:12 AM

Aug 2017
podetus said:
Don't you wanna bully pat her 'crusher' .
She looks like the person i want to protect
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 2:24 AM

Mar 2017
Rarie said:
Accelerator399 said:
And the reason is ? Dont you have any ?

she is anti-social bc she likes to just read book and she is shy around others making her so cute she is always unaware of her surrounding and really cute when she's concentrated on reading ^^ on anime she does'nt have something with Usa but on manga she shows som affection for him ^^
Feb 17, 2018 2:31 AM

May 2016
The objectively best girl:
Feb 17, 2018 2:58 AM

Oct 2010
Mine is the Death Note, literally. It's the best companion, too bad it's flat but that way it can do justice.
Feb 17, 2018 3:47 AM

Jan 2018
Jibril because she is so strong,beautiful and she is very intelligent
Feb 17, 2018 5:23 AM

Mar 2017
Sakata Gintoki ( ? )
Because I wanna protect him. He is cute (?) =)) but still is a madao
Feb 17, 2018 6:58 AM

Aug 2017
SuzuMine-chan said:
The objectively best girl:
Off topic lol but Higurashi is one of the best animes i have ever seen lol
Feb 17, 2018 7:20 AM

Aug 2017
Kosaki Onodera from Nisekoi because she was the one..
Feb 17, 2018 7:23 AM
Dec 2017
Kajou from shimoneta cause she fights for dirty jokes which is life
Feb 17, 2018 7:23 AM

Jan 2018
Yamato from Ore Monogatari, she is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

and C.C. from Code Geass. I really can't decide between them, but if I really had to choose I would choose C.C. Yamato feels more like a sister to me.
Feb 17, 2018 7:49 AM
Dec 2012
Charlotte from Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

I can smell the fragrance from her beautiful blonde hair.
I can't get enough of her cute voi--

Feb 17, 2018 7:55 AM

Aug 2017
oguba said:
Yamato from Ore Monogatari, she is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

and C.C. from Code Geass. I really can't decide between them, but if I really had to choose I would choose C.C. Yamato feels more like a sister to me.
Sigh i miss that anime so muuuch,i hope there will be that second season..
Feb 17, 2018 7:56 AM

Aug 2017
BlackCrescent said:
Charlotte from Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

I can smell the fragrance from her beautiful blonde hair.
I can't get enough of her cute voi--

Well,instead of thinking about jail,think about if it was worth it or not lol
Feb 17, 2018 7:56 AM

Aug 2017
LaiElvi said:
She is beautiful,reason is simple but if it works it works lol
Feb 17, 2018 7:57 AM

Aug 2017
wibutrashhhh said:
Sakata Gintoki ( ? )
Because I wanna protect him. He is cute (?) =)) but still is a madao
Damn,so many husbandos,i totally forgot about them...
Feb 17, 2018 8:57 AM

Aug 2017
Rarie said:
LaiElvi said:
She is beautiful,reason is simple but if it works it works lol

It's not just that... I just couldn't put it into words so I tried to give a vague and smart? answer.
Feb 17, 2018 9:20 AM

Sep 2014
If I had to pick one, it would be Tiffania Westwood from Zero no Tsukaima. She's adorable in everyway and she's and elf which is a pluss in my book. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Too bad there are almost no fanart/images on google etc. of her. kms
Feb 17, 2018 9:28 AM

Aug 2017
Creeger said:
If I had to pick one, it would be Tiffania Westwood from Zero no Tsukaima. She's adorable in everyway and she's and elf which is a pluss in my book. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Too bad there are almost no fanart/images on google etc. of her. kms
She is a very underrated waifu in my opinion,i loved the show and i still love her lol
Feb 17, 2018 9:33 AM

Sep 2014
Right?! While I don't like Louise very much, I did like basically everything else. I als really like her voice actor.
But what can you do, maybe I should be the one making fanart of her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 17, 2018 9:52 AM

Nov 2017
Rarie said:
peh-soh-nah said:
Yoshiko "Yohane" Tsushima

She reminds me of myself, as well as a friend I have. I can relate to her being in her own world and trying to fit in and it kind of immediately hooked me on to her. Plus, she has my favorite design in the whole Love Live franchise. It helps she's also the best singer, is dominant, has a fun seiyuu, has interesting material outside of the show, and has the best episodes when the writers aren't treating her like a meme.

I'm not obsessed with waifuism but when you don't take it too far it can be nice for when you're feelin' down.

nice.
Sigh,your friend sounds so cool in my opinion
She's not exactly like Yoshiko but shares some attributes kinda like me. She can also be a bit of a dork, kinda tsundere, and is often in her own world.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Feb 17, 2018 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing is going to be a rare pick, but there. Not really a waifu, but the closest thing to me. She's not exactly cute...
Feb 17, 2018 10:17 AM

Feb 2018
Momo ~ to love ru

why? Because she wants the D
Feb 17, 2018 10:47 AM

May 2014
A2 from NieR:Automata

The ULTIMATE kuudere. Also, she's essentially Captain Walker from Spec Ops The Line, she's seen some shit and doesn't care anymore.
Feb 17, 2018 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
Rarie said:
Clickbait said:
Shiina Mashiro, because she is cute, creative, and innocent.
Sigh i love her so much,wish i could have a friend like that for real

I agree. If wish Sorata would just pursue, I mean he does but he should've done it sooner.
Feb 17, 2018 12:31 PM

May 2017
I have no top waifu/husbando
I pick mostly girls that are Kuudere and favorite male characters that are not dumb/or kinda shy

-Ayu said:
Is it only about Waifu's or may I also name my Husbando?
My Waifu is of course C.C from Code Geass.
I love her. Such an interesting character, absolutely beautiful, smart and mysterious. She is the type of character I really adore. I love it when female characters are smart and strong but still sensitive on the inside.

sashaanjo said:
Unfortunately I don't have a waifu or a husbando.... yet?

What about Chiaki?

meronnpan said:

Hard to choose between Nanami Chiaki and Watanabe Saki, but I'll go with Chiaki.
She's cute, likes video games and she deserved so much better.

Shes great in the game but a Mary Sue in the anime :/ And yes deserves much much better!
Zip_ZipFeb 17, 2018 12:34 PM
Feb 17, 2018 1:10 PM

Dec 2017
Zip_Zip said:
I pick mostly girls that are Kuudere and favorite male characters that are not dumb/or kinda shy

-Ayu said:
I love her. Such an interesting character, absolutely beautiful, smart and mysterious. She is the type of character I really adore. I love it when female characters are smart and strong but still sensitive on the inside.

sashaanjo said:

What about Chiaki?

meronnpan said:

Hard to choose between Nanami Chiaki and Watanabe Saki, but I'll go with Chiaki.

Shes great in the game but a Mary Sue in the anime :/ And yes deserves much much better!

Oh, is Chiaki the one from my forum picture? I have no idea.
Feb 17, 2018 1:25 PM

Oct 2017
Stella Vermillion because I decided so.
Feb 17, 2018 1:36 PM

May 2017
sashaanjo said:

Oh, is Chiaki the one from my forum picture? I have no idea.

Yeah, https://myanimelist.net/character/73205/Chiaki_Nanami
Feb 17, 2018 2:10 PM
Nov 2017
I kno some people will hate, but mine is C.C or C2 cos she's strong and wanted to be loved like me as well as not givin a fuck about shit like nudity and sex
Feb 17, 2018 3:03 PM

Aug 2017
U1111 said:
Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing is going to be a rare pick, but there. Not really a waifu, but the closest thing to me. She's not exactly cute...
Does not matter if she is cute or not u know
Feb 17, 2018 3:04 PM

Aug 2017
meru98 said:
Momo ~ to love ru

why? Because she wants the D
This is the exactly what one of my friends would say lol
Feb 17, 2018 3:04 PM

Aug 2017
T3hSource said:
A2 from NieR:Automata

The ULTIMATE kuudere. Also, she's essentially Captain Walker from Spec Ops The Line, she's seen some shit and doesn't care anymore.
Damn,i dont like her that much,but u know im not judging anyone,thank you for telling me
Feb 17, 2018 3:05 PM

Aug 2017
Zip_Zip said:

-Ayu said:

sashaanjo said:

What about Chiaki?

meronnpan said:

Ye same,im still waiting for the magical moment to happen hahaha
Feb 17, 2018 3:06 PM

Aug 2017
Coolguyzaki said:
I kno some people will hate, but mine is C.C or C2 cos she's strong and wanted to be loved like me as well as not givin a fuck about shit like nudity and sex
Yeaaah,maybe some but definetly not me lol ty for telling meh
Feb 18, 2018 1:42 AM
Feb 2018
My Waifu? That's a hard question to truly answer.

If I had to go with anyone off the top of my head in any given instant put on the spot, I would go with San from Princess Mononoke. Her intensity, cute interactions, and feral nature just really get me.

HOWEVER, that's just a gut reaction.

I have a problem choosing just one "Best Girl". There's so many wonderful women in anime.

Kallen Kozuki from Code Geass for her badassness and passion. Plus I mean I always loved her from the start. The entire show I was rooting for her and Lelouch. Not C2, though she is a great character.

Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell for her mad skillz and complete badassness. Plus I mean... She's smart. And in whatever adaptation they go with her outfits always make me feel hot and bothered.

Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie In April. I don't really want to go into anything in particular, I just recently watched this anime and I'm recovering from the emotional shock and pain I felt while watching it, but her outlook on life really resonated within me.

Mikoto Urabe from Mysterious Girlfriend X. This one is a serious guilty pleasure for me. Not really the drool thing, but I'm a sucker for those quiet girls who turn out to be super cute and really weird.

Though if I had to choose only one out of that list...

It's none of them. Shoko Nishimiya from A Silent Voice is by far one of the cutest anime girls ever. I almost instantly fell in love with her in that movie. Never before in my life did I ever just feel for a character as much as her. Her pains. Her sorrows. Her joy. Maybe it was because she was deaf and couldn't express it through her voice. Maybe it's just because the animators and director are just geniuses. But oh my goodness... She stole every scene, she stood out at all times, and I couldn't help myself. Shoko is waifu. Shoko is the only waifu. All your waifus are nothing compared to Shoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... but then there's Holo... Screw this question... :'(
Feb 18, 2018 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
Nagato Yuki, just the best character out
Feb 18, 2018 3:09 AM

Jan 2017
Emilia!
Because she is kind, caring, good-natured, selfless, strong, elegant, possesses a beautiful personality and is extremely beautiful.
In fact Emilia-tan is the personification of beauty and elegance itself. She is the ideal girl!
You can't get a girl like her in real life

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 18, 2018 3:39 AM

May 2015
Zip_Zip said:
meronnpan said:

I disagree with her being a Mary Sue in the anime but yes she was definitely better in the game.
Feb 18, 2018 3:50 AM

Jan 2017
Senjougahara......
I like her sadistic nature 😍
Feb 18, 2018 4:08 AM

Sep 2017
Probably Kurumi Tokisaki. I don't care what anyone says she's definitely god-tier waifu
Are we really gonna make it..?
Feb 18, 2018 4:09 AM

May 2014
Rarie said:
U1111 said:
Does not matter if she is cute or not u know

Love me some tragic characters!

It's actually kinda funny, you wouldn't expect this kind of characterization on a potential waifu. Even if she is just an android, let's not kid ourselves that Yoko Taro openly admits to being a pervert and lets everyone revel in our degenerate impulses.
Feb 18, 2018 7:01 AM
Jan 2018
tomoko, because she's anti-social, adorable and an otaku
Feb 18, 2018 7:50 AM

Aug 2017
Kagamine Rin. Eleven year old me was infatuated and four years later not much has changed.

I'm real sad.
Feb 18, 2018 9:29 AM
Feb 2018
First of all, I don't have a waifu. Why? GODDAMN CANT DUDE THERE'S TOO MANY GIRLS. (well unless you're obsessed with this one anime)

conclusion: If you're like me(addicted watching harem animes) you are most likely not going to have a waifu.

I know it's sad
Feb 18, 2018 9:33 AM

Aug 2017
NickLL said:
First of all, I don't have a waifu. Why? GODDAMN CANT DUDE THERE'S TOO MANY GIRLS. (well unless you're obsessed with this one anime)

conclusion: If you're like me(addicted watching harem animes) you are most likely not going to have a waifu.

I know it's sad
Sigh i can relate,lets just wait together lmao
Feb 18, 2018 9:34 AM

Aug 2017
Xen0taku said:
Hishiro Chizuru from ReLIFE. She is so awkward and cute.
I loved that show,especially the outros,it was so great..
Feb 18, 2018 9:34 AM

Aug 2017
Moonlight2390 said:
Tohka, date a live.
why? becuz she is kawaii .3.
Damn i seriously need to watch that show,planning it for about 1 now lol
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

22 by epidemia78 »»
10 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9051 by appledude1221 »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by piroriparopirira »»
37 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

65 by Sorachin »»
46 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

32 by Soverign »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.