Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2017 6:36 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The protagonist at it again with teaching her weird Japanese customs to get her into dressing into raunchy outfits and having sex with her. The short yukata/kimono was nice.

Not really anything else to say.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 23, 2017 11:23 PM

Sep 2012
Did they really have to make those masturbation scenes so long? They could've at least made it shorter and then make the actual h scenes longer.
Dec 24, 2017 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
Quite pervert of her to fap so vigorously with table corner and to just husband doing wasshoi and imagining his sweat and smell XD

Is funny how she questions the no panties being the off thing about the yukata, since it was the more not-wrong of the things in the situation

And MC was quite sleazebag this ep with the deception and even badmouth his own brother, with quite sleazebag face to fit XD

And she was naive and slutty as usual.
Dec 24, 2017 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
Quite pervert of her to fap so vigorously with table corner and to just husband doing wasshoi and imagining his sweat and smell XD

Is funny how she questions the no panties being the off thing about the yukata, since it was the more not-wrong of the things in the situation

And MC was quite sleazebag this ep with the deception and even badmouth his own brother, with quite sleazebag face to fit XD

And she was naive and slutty as usual.

Seems like you can somewhat understand Japanese. Do you know all the tricks the guy pulled on her to get her into sex?
Dec 25, 2017 4:41 AM
Oct 2013
@FlamingMangos
Basically the pole part is tricking her into believe the loincloth and top was made with so little cloth as to be easy to move in. Then just telling her not to mind close contact during rubbing. The pole is just substitute for the real carrying thing which she was using as practice.

Yutaka part was tricking her into believing festival was for women to sexually serve men and for sex to increase intimacy. Also that they wear an outfit as skimpy as you saw, and that they were for oiran which made her excited.
Dec 25, 2017 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@FlamingMangos
Basically the pole part is tricking her into believe the loincloth and top was made with so little cloth as to be easy to move in. Then just telling her not to mind close contact during rubbing. The pole is just substitute for the real carrying thing which she was using as practice.

Yutaka part was tricking her into believing festival was for women to sexually serve men and for sex to increase intimacy. Also that they wear an outfit as skimpy as you saw, and that they were for oiran which made her excited.

Thanks! I was curious about that.
Jan 9, 2018 9:26 AM

Apr 2016
I think the first one is better than this one. I really felt unsatisfied outside of the house maybe lack of H-scenes.

Pudding waifu is the best.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Jan 9, 2018 6:09 PM

Sep 2012
Euphoria said:
I think the first one is better than this one. I really felt unsatisfied outside of the house maybe lack of H-scenes.

Pudding waifu is the best.

Really? This one had more intercourse scenes. I just wish they didn't spend so much time on a masturbation scene. They could use it for something else.
Jan 18, 2018 7:09 PM
Aug 2016
Watching this really stirs my borscht
Jan 22, 2018 10:38 AM

May 2013
Dude, Kenta's evil expressions while he's fucking Alisa... omg lol smh -.- you so evil.

She's such a sweeetheart though D; awweee. Poor girl. I feel bad. Even though she's trying to convince herself Kenta is just being concerned about her and she wants to learn Japanese culture, she knows in her head that the bottom line is they're having sex and she's cheating on her hubs v__v

The table corner masturbation is aight. Idk if I could do that lol. That's a hard surface ^^' but I guess if I was hella pent up, it could work .-. so far, I'm enjoying this series :) Alisa is a good girl. Kenta and his dick corrupted her x'D

Y'know, for these type of anime plotlines, I always get worried the husband is gonna come home and catch them in the act, but it never happens so I guess I should stop being anxious about that possibility lololol. Cuz in American movies, they get caught lol. Like the husband will say he's away for a trip but wants to surprise his wife and then he finds her fucking another guy. But that doesn't happen in hentai lol I get worried over nothing :P
Jan 25, 2018 10:26 AM
Apr 2016
Y'know, for these type of anime plotlines, I always get worried the husband is gonna come home and catch them in the act, but it never happens so I guess I should stop being anxious about that possibility lololol. Cuz in American movies, they get caught lol. Like the husband will say he's away for a trip but wants to surprise his wife and then he finds her fucking another guy. But that doesn't happen in hentai lol I get worried over nothing :P

You should watch (of you haven't) Aniyome (not Aniyome wa Ijippari aka Lover in Law),
Feb 4, 2018 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
@Kokoro_Inuzuka

what @Keiradeadgirl recommended, its Netori, from the dialogue it comes Big pro knew little pros(MC'S) feeling for her & still stole her & took her under little pros nose before he had chance to confess & when little pro hears it (he admits it cause he thinks it water under the bridge sins he thinks it was just child's crush that goes away fast & hes already over, but dam was he wrong, also 12-17 is no child thinking that he had child's crush is stupid, hes not 8, i mentioned 12-17 cause i don't remember how much time big bro is married to the Heroine) he decides to steal her back ofc he will have help from some1 will teach him how to pleasure woman better, he kind of knew her, but when they get to talk they find out they both have gotten burned by same person in a way

it was quite good Netori

Keiradeadgirl said:

You should watch (of you haven't) Aniyome (not Aniyome wa Ijippari aka Lover in Law),

it wasn't mental brake it was momentary shock, he comes out of it after few min or 1h awry1 is effected differently, i have seen mind brakes before & that was not it
Sugram22Feb 12, 2018 4:55 AM
Feb 13, 2018 12:02 PM
Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:

it was quite good Netori

Yeah it is and it is one of my favorites, I really like Aniyome wa Ijippari (Lover in Law) but I really hope for Aniyome ending, with the brother coming home and catching the younger brother, his wife and the part-timer from the shop (wife's old senpai) maybe it happens in the Visual Novel, I need to add it to the list of VN I need to play once I learn to read and speak Japanese ^_~

I'm such a hypocrite in that I really can't watch NTR, I always left feeling empty and with an aching heart afterward, but I love netori. Though there is usually a huge difference between the two, with the main reason I don't like NTR is because it is most of the time it is based around the women being raped so much that she can't live without the rapist's d and the MC usally watches his lady being raped and cries like a little bitch in the corner rather than trying to save her (sometimes that is last straw on the camels back of pushing the lady towards staying with the rapist, that the MC doesn't even try to save her) plus it is usally some ugly barsatd as well.

Whereas with netori it is mostly consensual and the final decision to leave the original partner is usually down to love as much as lust.

The only NTR I can watch is Netorare Zuma, as the MC is women and the way the husband treats her you can sympathise with her cheating (as it is really more cheating than the usually above description of NTR which is most people think of) and it seems she will stay with and still loves her husband, she just has a f**k buddy who will release her frustration once a week. I want to read the manga to see if the ending was different but it hasn't been completely scanlated and the chapters that had been aren't posted anywhere anymore or any raw scans.
Feb 13, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2012
Keiradeadgirl said:
Sugram22 said:

it was quite good Netori

Yeah it is and it is one of my favorites, I really like Aniyome wa Ijippari (Lover in Law) but I really hope for Aniyome ending, with the brother coming home and catching the younger brother, his wife and the part-timer from the shop (wife's old senpai) maybe it happens in the Visual Novel, I need to add it to the list of VN I need to play once I learn to read and speak Japanese ^_~

I'm such a hypocrite in that I really can't watch NTR, I always left feeling empty and with an aching heart afterward, but I love netori. Though there is usually a huge difference between the two, with the main reason I don't like NTR is because it is most of the time it is based around the women being raped so much that she can't live without the rapist's d and the MC usally watches his lady being raped and cries like a little bitch in the corner rather than trying to save her (sometimes that is last straw on the camels back of pushing the lady towards staying with the rapist, that the MC doesn't even try to save her) plus it is usally some ugly barsatd as well.

Whereas with netori it is mostly consensual and the final decision to leave the original partner is usually down to love as much as lust.

The only NTR I can watch is Netorare Zuma, as the MC is women and the way the husband treats her you can sympathise with her cheating (as it is really more cheating than the usually above description of NTR which is most people think of) and it seems she will stay with and still loves her husband, she just has a f**k buddy who will release her frustration once a week. I want to read the manga to see if the ending was different but it hasn't been completely scanlated and the chapters that had been aren't posted anywhere anymore or any raw scans.

after Netore i don't like much self torture ones neither like Tsuma ga Onsen de Circle Nakama no Nikubenki ni Natta no Desu ga... Anime Edition, its not as bad as Netore, but still lol

Shakkin Shimai is similar to a Neotri just without Netore & Netori

this is how i described Shakkin Shimai
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1258221

but this anime here is like Netore netori mix lol
& so far i don't mind it for some reason, no NTR feel
& the heroines naivety just cracks me up & if the MC & her end up happy together at the end then i like the ending

have u seen Kagirohi: Shaku Kei - Another?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36033/Kagirohi__Shaku_Kei_-_Another
new that's one crazy H, watching this made me feel like i don't give a SH about H scenes (more interested of what happens next) lol

i don't like Netore, but at times out of curiosity i watch clip from the middle & the end to get the idea what this is about & how bad it is

ofc in the past when i din't even know what NTR stands for & what it is i coulnd't avoid them so i so i think at least 6 of them

EDIT:

what u said about Netorare Zuma reminded me Gibo no Toiki: Haitoku Kokoro ni Tadayou Haha no Iroka
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3286/Gibo_no_Toiki__Haitoku_Kokoro_ni_Tadayou_Haha_no_Iroka
the father so deserves that the son made stepmother pregnant, only thing he doesn't find out
Sugram22Feb 15, 2018 1:18 AM
Feb 26, 2018 10:43 AM

May 2013
Thanks for all the great info, you two! I'll have to check out that series :)
Mar 6, 2018 7:07 PM
Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:
Keiradeadgirl said:

after Netore i don't like much self torture ones neither like Tsuma ga Onsen de Circle Nakama no Nikubenki ni Natta no Desu ga... Anime Edition, its not as bad as Netore, but still lol

Shakkin Shimai is similar to a Neotri just without Netore & Netori

this is how i described Shakkin Shimai
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1258221

but this anime here is like Netore netori mix lol
& so far i don't mind it for some reason, no NTR feel
& the heroines naivety just cracks me up & if the MC & her end up happy together at the end then i like the ending

have u seen Kagirohi: Shaku Kei - Another?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36033/Kagirohi__Shaku_Kei_-_Another
new that's one crazy H, watching this made me feel like i don't give a SH about H scenes (more interested of what happens next) lol

i don't like Netore, but at times out of curiosity i watch clip from the middle & the end to get the idea what this is about & how bad it is

ofc in the past when i din't even know what NTR stands for & what it is i coulnd't avoid them so i so i think at least 6 of them

EDIT:

what u said about Netorare Zuma reminded me Gibo no Toiki: Haitoku Kokoro ni Tadayou Haha no Iroka
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3286/Gibo_no_Toiki__Haitoku_Kokoro_ni_Tadayou_Haha_no_Iroka
the father so deserves that the son made stepmother pregnant, only thing he doesn't find out

Oh god yeah I love Gibo no Toiki he most definitely deserves it and so does the husband in Hitozuma Kasumi-san
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2438/Hitozuma%E2%99%AAKasumi-san
I think the final nail in the coffin for the husband is when he found out about her cheating (and she knows about his cheating) he pretty much says you have to finish your relationship and he pretty much made it clear he had no intention of finishing his. The only problem with this OVA is the English title “The Hills Have Size” lol. Those are two my favourite Netori.
Mar 14, 2018 7:30 PM

May 2015
I'm not gonna lie that masturbation scene looked painful...
Aug 28, 2018 6:30 AM

May 2016
Rubbing herself off on the rather sharp end of a random table must've been pretty uncofortable but she was too horny to worry about that. She should consider lowering her voice and closing the door for once lol

How this guy managed to have so much kinky versions of traditional Japanese clothing to justify his weird twist on Japanese customs is a mystery but I'm not complaining. MC really is a sleazebag and he even made Alisa guiltily admit that having sex in general even if it isn't her husband felt good in the back of her mind.

Her naiveté jumping and cheering was really adorable though ♡

May 26, 2020 6:53 AM
May 2020
a question,¿ what is hentai based on ?
Jan 2, 2021 12:49 AM

Aug 2018
I feel the pain while she is masturbating with sharp side of thing
Jul 22, 2023 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
One of the greatest episodes, Idk how many times I"vve rewatched this and busted a nut on dat blonde retard.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katainaka ni Totsuidekita ○-ssia Musume to H Shimakuru Ohanashi Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 30, 2018

19 by Rasco »»
Aug 2, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Katainaka ni Totsui de Kita Russia Musume to H Shimakuru Ohanashi Episode 3 Discussion

yuji_sawada123 - Feb 24, 2018

13 by Rasco »»
Jul 28, 2023 4:24 PM

Poll: » Katainaka ni Totsui de Kita Russia Musume to H Shimakuru Ohanashi Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 24, 2017

20 by Rasco »»
Jul 19, 2023 11:28 AM

» name of the manga its based on?

Mikarin_Enjoyer - Jan 14, 2018

1 by Delta117 »»
Jul 12, 2019 4:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.