Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2018 11:26 AM

Aug 2012
Hello guys, does "(34) Watch a stand-alone OVA" means that you have to watch an OVA with just one episode or an OVA that has no connection to anime and manga?

Thanks in advance!
Feb 4, 2018 11:35 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
Habe1337 said:
Hello, this is all very new to me as I have barely seen any anime. Is there a way to search with certain criteria. I would also love any recommendation for these.

(99) Watch an anime rated R+
(88) Watch an anime adapted from a Picture Book
(82) Watch an anime which began airing between 1917 and 1959:
(83) Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979
Watch an anime which began airing between 1980 and 1989
(38) Watch a Korean or Chinese anime

Also not exactly sure what does this mean?
(29) Watch an anime from the predictive search using a participant on your sign up page:
Watch an anime from your least favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+

What if I have no dropped or on hold anime?
(107) Finish an on-hold or dropped anime

My last question is how to find anime that has no discussion thread or really low score counts (scored by 50 or less)

Thank you a lot and sorry for all the questions.

99) I saw Highschool of the Dead and it's quite fun, but if you prefer your shows a little less raunchy, Berserk can safely be recommended, although it is a very dark show, especially towards the latter half.
88) That's a tricky one since many of these are children's shows/movies and those rarely get subbed. Yasashii Lion is a good choice, though.
82) Basically only short and short movies from here. You can watch Namakura Gatana, one of if not the oldest Anime there is.
83) Watch Anne of Green Gables, a classic as well as a very nice coming of age story.
As for an anime from the 80s... there are a lot of cool movies and OVAs, but I haven't seen a whole lot from this decade and don't like blind recommendations, but Akira might be a safe bet.
38) Again, nothing I have seen myself, but many people seem to enjoy Quan Zhi Gaosho, it's about esports, so maybe you'll like it.

29) Means that you take the user name of another participant (let's say "Natsuaki") and enter it into the search bar at the upper right corner of MAL.
If you do that, Natsume Yuujinchou, Saki and Akiba's Trip pop up among others.

Anime + refers to Anime Graph, a site that creates all kinds of statistics for your viewing habits. I'm not sure if it works when you haven't seen as many anime, but it should be working eventually. You just enter your username into the bar you see on that page and it automatically links it to your MAL account.
Once you have your profile, you can tap "Favorites" on there and when you scroll all the way down, you can see your favorite to least favorite studios. And your task here is to pick any show your least favorite studio made and watch it (though make sure they are sorted by weighted, "W", that is the default setting)

And when you have no On-Hold or Dropped Anime, the item descriptions says that you can pick a show that you last watched an episode of During July 2017 or earlier.
If you don't have that either, you'll have to swap this item with another.

And as for the last question... there is no quick method, but the way I did it is the following;
Tap "Top Anime" in the upper left corner of MAL, then pick "Most popular" and make sure to go towards the end of that list.
Click here for a good entry point.
Then you have to pick whatever lookd good, see if it fits the requirements and if it's available (because many shows who have little discussion surrounding them simply can't be watched)
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Feb 4, 2018 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
Hmm... I've not updated my MAL account between its creation ~5 years ago and this February. Yet I got 'finish series that's on-hold/dropped' from the randomizer. Does it count if I finish something that has been dropped for, for example four years, even though I did not update it to my MAL account back then? How about the shows I've marked on-hold/dropped earlier this month before picking up the challenge? Generally those have not been touched in years.
Feb 4, 2018 11:38 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
yarus965 said:
Hello guys, does "(34) Watch a stand-alone OVA" means that you have to watch an OVA with just one episode or an OVA that has no connection to anime and manga?

Thanks in advance!

It means that it can't be an OVA with a connection to an already existing show (No related anime). It's fine to watch if it's an adaptation of a Manga though.
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Feb 4, 2018 11:44 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
NthDegree said:
Hmm... I've not updated my MAL account between its creation ~5 years ago and this February. Yet I got 'finish series that's on-hold/dropped' from the randomizer. Does it count if I finish something that has been dropped for, for example four years, even though I did not update it to my MAL account back then? How about the shows I've marked on-hold/dropped earlier this month before picking up the challenge? Generally those have not been touched in years.

The general idea is that the last episode you saw of the show must have been watched by you during July 2017 or earlier, even if you didn't set it to On-Hold or Dropped
When it's about a show you didn't put into your MAL 4 years ago, that's more tricky and I don't think it's valid.
A safe way to check when you last updated a show if you're uncertain would be to ask someone on your friend list to check the "stats" tab on the corresponding show.

Feb 4, 2018 11:45 AM

Dec 2017
Natsuaki said:
Habe1337 said:
Hello, this is all very new to me as I have barely seen any anime. Is there a way to search with certain criteria. I would also love any recommendation for these.

(99) Watch an anime rated R+
(88) Watch an anime adapted from a Picture Book
(82) Watch an anime which began airing between 1917 and 1959:
(83) Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979
Watch an anime which began airing between 1980 and 1989
(38) Watch a Korean or Chinese anime

Also not exactly sure what does this mean?
(29) Watch an anime from the predictive search using a participant on your sign up page:
Watch an anime from your least favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+

What if I have no dropped or on hold anime?
(107) Finish an on-hold or dropped anime

My last question is how to find anime that has no discussion thread or really low score counts (scored by 50 or less)

Thank you a lot and sorry for all the questions.

99) I saw Highschool of the Dead and it's quite fun, but if you prefer your shows a little less raunchy, Berserk can safely be recommended, although it is a very dark show, especially towards the latter half.
88) That's a tricky one since many of these are children's shows/movies and those rarely get subbed. Yasashii Lion is a good choice, though.
82) Basically only short and short movies from here. You can watch Namakura Gatana, one of if not the oldest Anime there is.
83) Watch Anne of Green Gables, a classic as well as a very nice coming of age story.
As for an anime from the 80s... there are a lot of cool movies and OVAs, but I haven't seen a whole lot from this decade and don't like blind recommendations, but Akira might be a safe bet.
38) Again, nothing I have seen myself, but many people seem to enjoy Quan Zhi Gaosho, it's about esports, so maybe you'll like it.

29) Means that you take the user name of another participant (let's say "Natsuaki") and enter it into the search bar at the upper right corner of MAL.
If you do that, Natsume Yuujinchou, Saki and Akiba's Trip pop up among others.

Anime + refers to Anime Graph, a site that creates all kinds of statistics for your viewing habits. I'm not sure if it works when you haven't seen as many anime, but it should be working eventually. You just enter your username into the bar you see on that page and it automatically links it to your MAL account.
Once you have your profile, you can tap "Favorites" on there and when you scroll all the way down, you can see your favorite to least favorite studios. And your task here is to pick any show your least favorite studio made and watch it (though make sure they are sorted by weighted, "W", that is the default setting)

And when you have no On-Hold or Dropped Anime, the item descriptions says that you can pick a show that you last watched an episode of During July 2017 or earlier.
If you don't have that either, you'll have to swap this item with another.

And as for the last question... there is no quick method, but the way I did it is the following;
Tap "Top Anime" in the upper left corner of MAL, then pick "Most popular" and make sure to go towards the end of that list.
Click here for a good entry point.
Then you have to pick whatever lookd good, see if it fits the requirements and if it's available (because many shows who have little discussion surrounding them simply can't be watched)

Thank you very much! I am actually really amazed by the amount of time you had to(probably) spend looking that up for me. Greatly appreciated!
Feb 4, 2018 12:22 PM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
Habe1337 said:
Thank you very much! I am actually really amazed by the amount of time you had to(probably) spend looking that up for me. Greatly appreciated!

No problem, mate. That's what this thread is for, after all.

Feb 4, 2018 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
jhoson14 said:
Mitsz said:

I still need a recommendation for (102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member, someone please and thanks.

Some recs for 102:
Tsurezure Children
ReLIFE
Zetsuen no Tempest

Hope one of those picks your interest. Good luck and have fun with your challenge ^^

Thank you!! I'm gonna try ReLife.
Feb 4, 2018 1:19 PM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
NthDegree said:

If the dropped one wasn't updated as in that you at least had it on your list with x episodes marked as watched, then you can use it. For the others, as long as you can see in your episode history that they were previously watched then you can go ahead and use them.

@Natsuaki Thanks for helping out, but please remember to not double post ;)

įƒ¦ HiScore įƒ¦ LoScore įƒ¦ Auction

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Feb 4, 2018 1:30 PM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
SheyCroix said:

Whoops, my bad.
Sorry!

Feb 4, 2018 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
SheyCroix said:
NthDegree said:

If the dropped one wasn't updated as in that you at least had it on your list with x episodes marked as watched, then you can use it. For the others, as long as you can see in your episode history that they were previously watched then you can go ahead and use them.

I meant it as in 'the dropped series had not aired until 2014 and was therefore not on my list at all'.
Feb 4, 2018 2:01 PM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
NthDegree said:
SheyCroix said:
I meant it as in 'the dropped series had not aired until 2014 and was therefore not on my list at all'.

If that's the case I suggest you change the item, since you might be requested for your episode history as evidence it was un-watched.

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Feb 4, 2018 4:45 PM

Dec 2017
Any recommendation for these?
(75) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color
(76) Watch an anime with 4 or more main characters with natural hair color
(108) Watch an anime with 6 or more main characters with natural hair color

Thanks!
Feb 4, 2018 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
Habe1337 said:
Any recommendation for these?
(75) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color
(76) Watch an anime with 4 or more main characters with natural hair color
(108) Watch an anime with 6 or more main characters with natural hair color

Thanks!

75: Aria The Animation
76: Osomatsu-san
108: Azumanga Daioh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2018 7:11 PM

Aug 2017
(98) Watch an anime that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres

Comedy and Dementia.

I prefer something past 2010. What do you have?
Feb 4, 2018 8:46 PM
Jan 2018
Hey guys! I'm looking for a rec for the challenge-- I watch a lot of shounen so if y'all can think of something along those lines that'd be helpful ^^
Feb 4, 2018 8:57 PM
Oct 2011
cinderbella98 said:
Hey guys! I'm looking for a rec for the challenge-- I watch a lot of shounen so if y'all can think of something along those lines that'd be helpful ^^

https://myanimelist.net/anime/16918/Gin_no_Saji
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15809/Hataraku_Maou-sama
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29785/Jitsu_wa_Watashi_wa
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29854/Ushio_to_Tora_TV
Feb 4, 2018 11:24 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
@AWC_mod Hello again! Thank you for adding my first set of animated banners for the AWC. :D They are not the final set, btw. I made this second batch for this event and I hope participants would consider using them too.

@SheyCroix Please and thank you! :D

@Lyfa
@Omikami
Just in case you're curious.. >w>
Feb 4, 2018 11:40 PM

Oct 2015
I have another question... Does exclamation marks affect any challenges? (Anime ending with first letter of username, etc.)

furina siggy by puroland secret santa <3
Feb 5, 2018 12:03 AM

Aug 2016
Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member:

Can i just receive that suggestion here or do i have to use PM?
Feb 5, 2018 12:16 AM

Aug 2015
Baty said:
Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member:

Can i just receive that suggestion here or do i have to use PM?

3 possibilities
It could be in a comment (link com-to-com/conversation), in a club's thread or in the discussion thread.

GalaXys said:
I have another question... Does exclamation marks affect any challenges? (Anime ending with first letter of username, etc.)

Exclamation marks are excluded.
Exclude any numbers and/or special characters
Feb 5, 2018 2:12 AM

Apr 2015
Query: Should i take a screenshot of a VA's roles in case they get more roles in the future so it doesnt invalidate the 5 or less roles?

Query 2: Should I also take a screenshot of an anime studio that meets the 3-30 requirement incase they announce another anime before i complete the challenge?

It doesn't say a screenshot is needed, but I don't want my challenge to get invalidated later on because a VA gets more roles or a studio releases another anime making it have 31 anime instead of 30.
Feb 5, 2018 4:35 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
ToosokaRin said:
Query: Should i take a screenshot of a VA's roles in case they get more roles in the future so it doesnt invalidate the 5 or less roles? Query 2: Should I also take a screenshot of an anime studio that meets the 3-30 requirement incase they announce another anime before i complete the challenge? It doesn't say a screenshot is needed, but I don't want my challenge to get invalidated later on because a VA gets more roles or a studio releases another anime making it have 31 anime instead of 30.

You are free to take them just in case something changes later on, of course. If you go with a studio close to hitting more than 30.... well, why not go with one with lower entries? ;) The one that could changes faster is the VA, so I do suggest taking that one.

LunyRed said:
@AWC_mod Hello again! Thank you for adding my first set of animated banners for the AWC. :D They are not the final set, btw. I made this second batch for this event and I hope participants would consider using them too.

@SheyCroix Please and thank you! :D

Thanks again~~ ♥

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Feb 5, 2018 4:41 AM

Apr 2015
Pokemon and Pokemon XY

work for item number 86?
Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series

Feb 5, 2018 4:52 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
ToosokaRin said:
Pokemon and Pokemon XY work for item number 86? Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series

There's no relation listed so it won't work

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Feb 5, 2018 5:00 AM

Jan 2013
āŒœ97āŒ Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character:

Does the character Migi count towards this challenge, I remember using it for a challenge last year (didnt get to watch it), a main character that doesnt look human.
Feb 5, 2018 5:18 AM

Aug 2017
PrOxAnto said:

Does the character Migi count towards this challenge, I remember using it for a challenge last year (didnt get to watch it), a main character that doesnt look human.

it would count for the challenge since its listed as a parasite
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2018 5:31 AM

Jan 2013
assyrian said:
PrOxAnto said:

The reason I asked is because the explanation says it's not allowed to have a resemblance to human traits, as far as I could tell (without getting spoilers) it looks like a human hand to me, not sure if just a hand is enough to not warrant it valid or if it's not a hand lol.
Feb 5, 2018 7:13 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
PrOxAnto said:
assyrian said:
The reason I asked is because the explanation says it's not allowed to have a resemblance to human traits, as far as I could tell (without getting spoilers) it looks like a human hand to me, not sure if just a hand is enough to not warrant it valid or if it's not a hand lol.

It was previously decided to allow the use of that character. So go ahead.

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Feb 5, 2018 8:15 AM

Apr 2015
camulahikari said:
Quick question, for
(41) Watch an anime by a studio with 3 to 30 anime in MAL's database
if an anime has two studios listed, is it okay if one of the studios meets the criteria or do both have to?

Its fine if one of the studios meet the requirement
Feb 5, 2018 9:26 AM

Jul 2016
Hi if anyone can help me with these it will be greatly appreciated
(59) Watch an anime with at least two human children as main characters
(60) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese
(81) Watch an anime which began airing the same day you joined MAL - 26th
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
Thanks in advance

@fuyuki thanks for recommending that I'm already using it for the 3 or more adults but then I realised it had specials so i can use it for the 5 or more so thank you
@TuyNOM I've managed to get all of these done now due to your suggestions so thank you
mikadotrashFeb 5, 2018 1:25 PM

Feb 5, 2018 9:41 AM

Jan 2013
jayyyyyyy7 said:
(96) Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast

https://myanimelist.net/anime/21863/Mangaka-san_to_Assistant-san_to_The_Animation - mcs are 18-22 years old (all ages are stated on anime wiki)
Feb 5, 2018 10:27 AM

Jul 2014
camulahikari said:
Quick question, for
(41) Watch an anime by a studio with 3 to 30 anime in MAL's database
if an anime has two studios listed, is it okay if one of the studios meets the criteria or do both have to?
Yes, only one of the listed studios must meet the criteria.
Feb 5, 2018 12:59 PM

Aug 2015
jayyyyyyy7 said:
Hi if anyone can help me with these it will be greatly appreciated
(59) Watch an anime with at least two human children as main characters
(60) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese
(81) Watch an anime which began airing the same day you joined MAL - 24th
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
Thanks in advance

@fuyuki thanks for recommending that I'm already using it for the 3 or more adults but then I realised it had specials so i can use it for the 5 or more so thank you

Hello fellow challenger !
#59:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17549/Non_Non_Biyori
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4985/Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha__The_Movie_1st
https://myanimelist.net/anime/232/Cardcaptor_Sakura
https://myanimelist.net/anime/523/Tonari_no_Totoro
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2594/Piano_no_Mori

#60:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2251/Baccano
https://myanimelist.net/anime/889/Black_Lagoon
https://myanimelist.net/anime/239/Gankutsuou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2623/Flanders_no_Inu_Movie

#102:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara
Feb 5, 2018 1:43 PM

Aug 2017
(98) Watch an anime that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres

Drama and Ecchi? I can skip Ecchi? The next is Romance. Drama and Romance?

Something from this year, please! Or at least from 2017.
NurguburuFeb 5, 2018 1:49 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 5, 2018 2:18 PM

Aug 2015
Burguburu said:

Nope, you can't skip. x)

Drama + ecchi: https://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=&type=0&score=0&status=0&p=0&r=0&sm=0&sd=0&sy=0&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c%5B%5D=a&c%5B%5D=b&c%5B%5D=c&c%5B%5D=f&gx=0&genre%5B%5D=8&genre%5B%5D=9

From 2017, you can watch this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/35629/Skirt_no_Naka_wa_Kedamono_Deshita ( Ķ”° ĶœŹ– Ķ”°)
Feb 5, 2018 2:46 PM

Mar 2017
Burguburu said:

If you want something short that is Drama + Ecchi, you could check out https://myanimelist.net/anime/32071/Gantz_O It's not too old- 2016.
Feb 5, 2018 6:17 PM

Aug 2017
Hey guys, wondering if someone would be able to answer by question
for 96, watch an anime with a main cast of 5 or more human adults, would Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu work? Only two characters are listed as main, but there are still a lot of other characters who are very important but listed as supporting.
If I had a nickel for every anime that began airing on October 9th 2022 that started with a B and ended in "ock", I would have two nickels.
That's not a lot, but it's funny that it happened twice.

Feb 5, 2018 6:22 PM

May 2009
DistructiveNick said:
for 96, watch an anime with a main cast of 5 or more human adults, would Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu work? Only two characters are listed as main, but there are still a lot of other characters who are very important but listed as supporting.

they have to be listed as 'main' in the cast list
Feb 5, 2018 6:28 PM

Aug 2017
protoplasm said:
DistructiveNick said:

they have to be listed as 'main' in the cast list

darn
thanks for answering my question tho
If I had a nickel for every anime that began airing on October 9th 2022 that started with a B and ended in "ock", I would have two nickels.

Feb 6, 2018 4:17 AM

Sep 2015
Hello everyone.
I need a recommendation for the challenge "Watch an anime recommended to you in the discussion thread"
every genre works and will watch the first one that I havent seen

Thank you~~*
Feb 6, 2018 4:32 AM

Aug 2017
YataJack said:
Hello everyone.
I need a recommendation for the challenge "Watch an anime recommended to you in the discussion thread"

Thank you~~*

https://myanimelist.net/anime/21185/Baby_Steps (A really good anime about tennis)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14719/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken_TV (The first part of JoJo's bizarre adventure, because everyone should watch it)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34542/Inuyashiki (A show about a badass old man turned cyborg)

Feb 6, 2018 4:38 AM

Sep 2015
DistructiveNick said:
YataJack said:
Hello everyone.

Thank you~~*

https://myanimelist.net/anime/21185/Baby_Steps (A really good anime about tennis)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14719/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken_TV (The first part of JoJo's bizarre adventure, because everyone should watch it)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34542/Inuyashiki (A show about a badass old man turned cyborg)

Thank you :)
Feb 6, 2018 7:04 AM

Mar 2012
#71 do umlauted characters count? ie. Märchen Mädchen

I also need a rec for #102; any staff member willing to help me out :)
Feb 6, 2018 9:23 AM
Sep 2016
Man finding an anime that looks good and has less than 5000 completed members is a harsh job! Any recommendations? So far I've found :

https://myanimelist.net/anime/308/Zettai_Shounen
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1450/Brigadoon__Marin_to_Melan/stats
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34792/Yoake_Tsugeru_Lu_no_Uta

Are they good choices? Do you have anything else? Which one should I pick?

Thanks for the help!
Feb 6, 2018 10:40 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
Does Aoi Bungaku qualify for the following item?

(96) Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast

Aside from maybe one or two, most of these 8 main characters look like adults and are described as such.
It's an anthology series based on various famous Japanese short stories, so they're taken from all over the place.
Or should I make sure there's some source indicating a clear age for all the human adult/human child related items?
NatsuakiFeb 6, 2018 11:17 AM

Feb 6, 2018 12:17 PM

Sep 2017
(107) Finish an on-hold or dropped anime:
Hey guys I don't have any on hold or dropped anime what should I do?

Learn to accept how to Embrace the Fear of feeling about what's it like to Contemplate what it is to know true pain, because when I had nothing and no one, I always had PAIN
Feb 6, 2018 12:37 PM

Sep 2015
Can anyone tell me what (31) Watch an Featured Anime, means ?
really confused about that..
Feb 6, 2018 2:04 PM

Mar 2017
YataJack said:
Can anyone tell me what (31) Watch an Featured Anime, means ?
really confused about that..

Watch a Featured Anime - link the article used; use any anime featured in an article published from 2017 onward; the anime must have the "Featured" tab
For example, you could use The King's Avatar because of this article: article

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696289#msg53558344
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

46 by MasterTasuke »»
3 minutes ago

» Would you watch an anime telling the life story of Jesus Christ? ( 1 2 )

Jonas-K - Aug 23, 2023

93 by yaessmochi »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you like cool perverts?

Sanjay63773 - 2 hours ago

13 by -Ryu »»
5 minutes ago

» Why don't anime boys with girly names fight back?

Catalano - Yesterday

11 by BigBoyAdvance »»
6 minutes ago

» Have you ever given a anime that you dropped a high score?

Spunkert - Yesterday

15 by Jellybeanx »»
6 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.