Forum Settings
Forums
your name.
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 29, 2017 6:40 AM

May 2012
It is one of the most overrated movie. It was mediocre, I rated it 6/10

Koe no Katachi is my opinion is better than this, but that movie is also overrated
Jul 29, 2017 8:55 AM

Jun 2017
I don't think its overrated. I personally rated it 7 because I much prefer the past Shinkai works, yet i agree this is a good romance movie.
Aug 6, 2017 5:48 PM

May 2010
It was 'pretty' to watch and all, but the story wasn't that great, and the typical Japanese 'i cant express myself culture' was heavily tied into making the story-line work at all.
Aug 7, 2017 6:12 AM

Feb 2015
It's overrated, and I slightly preferred Koe no Katachi, but this is still a very good movie.
Aug 12, 2017 4:16 AM
Aug 2017
EXTREMLY YES!!!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is better than Kimi no Na wa. And now Kimi no Na wa's score goes down.
Aug 19, 2017 9:19 PM
Nov 2015
I preffer Hannape Bazooka
Aug 20, 2017 7:48 AM

Feb 2013
Probably because of romance hungry teens and female viewers... I mean it was good at places, I personally liked the comet stuff past 1/3 of movie or so and the art of the landscapes and buildings was very nice but no way this should be 9.26, there are better shows out there...
Aug 20, 2017 11:07 AM

Oct 2015
Some angry kids can't seem to deal with the fact the movie has a good mark.
Aug 21, 2017 4:39 AM

Oct 2013
Quite a bit overrated.

7-8/10 score IMO
Aug 23, 2017 2:42 AM

Jul 2017
For those who said Kimi no Na wa was overrated, I think they should watch it again then rewatch it again. You couldn't say this film is a truly masterpiece, unless you get the beauty on it's every detail. So, please rewatch it again, then try to interpreting the details, and you'll get that no one film could surpass the beauty of Kimi no Na wa.
Aug 23, 2017 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
I can easily see why so many people rated it a 10, I was close to giving it this but I didn't feel enough emotional attachment to the characters, which is mostly just a consequence of being a movie and not enough time to develop them.

I can't think of much that would have made this film better, and it appealed to such a wide audience it's easy to see why it's so highly rated.

That said, it isn't the best anime of all time like it's rating suggests.
Sep 4, 2017 2:57 AM

Apr 2017
Watched it a few days ago and yes, I agree with you, I liked it but, like I didn't like it enough. 7-8 stuff.

I think that if I went without expectations, which I tried, I would have enjoyed it more. I expected to be left crying in the floor or something, and I did not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2017 5:29 AM
Jun 2008
not just slightly but massively... this was sentimentalist trash with a bad plot.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Sep 9, 2017 5:46 AM

Apr 2017
I agree it's overrated. Koe no Katachi is way better but has recieved much less attention.
Sep 14, 2017 9:36 PM

Apr 2009
YES. There is no emotion on this movie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2017 9:39 PM

Sep 2017
I agree with you lmao
hi,i like you.
Sep 15, 2017 11:19 PM

Sep 2008
Overrated like all Shinkai movies.

For people who are bothered by this movie's rating, I'd just like to tell you all that 5cm/s fell from 8.71 to 8.01 over 10 years. I thought that movie was really overrated back then and people were talking shit to me about how I didn't know what I was talking about. Just give this movie 9 more years and it won't be overrated anymore either.
Oct 2, 2017 12:22 AM

Aug 2012
It depends what you mean by overrated. My definition of overrated is if the difference between perceived value and real value is higher than a certain delta. Now based on this definition I would not say it is overrated. I would say that it would have been nice to be a miniseries so that certain segments of the story could be developed more but apart from that it was a really good show.
Oct 2, 2017 12:38 AM

Sep 2017
It was decent and average and thats it.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 6, 2017 2:53 PM

Jun 2012
Ok so I watched this as soon as the subs came out, I was hyping it up because I LOVED 5cms per seconds.
When I watched this, I thought it was okay, I enjoyed it quite a lot and even gave it a 7/10, but I really did not expect people to like it so much and give it 9s or 10s saying that it was a masterpiece and stuff... did we watch different movies or?

Seriously though, I'm really wondering if I should rewatch this or something
Dec 3, 2017 2:28 PM
Jan 2014
Whether overrated or not, I didn't like it. Would give it a 3/10. It had nothing really unique and the main characters Taki and Mitsuha somehow felt very flat and full of cliches (not in a good way). I had a hard time to watch it through cause it didn't connect with me from the get-go and after about 30 minutes first thoughts of stoping the movie came up. I gave it a chance though but unfortunately it didn't pay off.
Dec 3, 2017 2:31 PM

Dec 2015
Yes I think that Kimi no nawa is overrated. But I respect if other people think this is a good movie...
Dec 25, 2017 5:30 PM
Sep 2012
Slightly?
I thought it was INCREDIBLY overrated. I kept waiting for the part where it gets amazing since I've heard so much about how AMAZING it is.

Koe No Katachi was leeeeaaagues better.
Jan 30, 2018 5:50 AM
Jun 2016
Kimi no na Wa strikes me as a film that was designed specifically to be as acclaimed as possible, rather than as good as possible. Any good director would aim for their film to be as good as possible in the hopes that'll make it as acclaimed as possible. Anyway, here's my evidence.

1. The directing, is structured with incredible precision, to hide all the movies flaws from the public.
2. The characters, are meant to be easily relatable, in lieu of interesting. They don't develop over the course of the film and are only given just as much depth as necessary (Kinda like with Fate Zero). Taki is a city boy who aspires to be an architect and is "weak but quick tempered" (based only on someone saying so). Mitsuha aspires to move to Tokyo and ... that's about it. Basically, the characters were constructed lazily and explicitly.
3. The movie was filled with as many plot twists as conceivable, which may make the film thrilling, but doesn't really make it better.
4. The movie was designed to be watched in theaters, which is how reviewers are going to be watching it.
5. Melodrama, melodrama everywhere thinly veiled as drama.
6. All of the emotion, and plot twists, convey nothing. There's no heart involved in this movie. It's a cold and calculated attempt to fleece glowing reviews out of its audience.

For that reason, I give Kimi no na Wa a 2/10. Shinkai is doing his best to exploit me into rating it higher, something I won't let happen.
Jan 30, 2018 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
Lol slightly :D
The plot was shit and unoriginaly though. It deserves 5/10 period.
Jan 30, 2018 5:53 AM
Jun 2016
Saki said:
Ok so I watched this as soon as the subs came out, I was hyping it up because I LOVED 5cms per seconds.
When I watched this, I thought it was okay, I enjoyed it quite a lot and even gave it a 7/10, but I really did not expect people to like it so much and give it 9s or 10s saying that it was a masterpiece and stuff... did we watch different movies or?

Seriously though, I'm really wondering if I should rewatch this or something
I had the same experience, except I didn't even know 5 cm's per second was by the same director (because the directing was among the worst things about that movie so I took no interest) and so didn't go into it with any high expectations. I gave it a 7/10 and felt absolutely certain it didn't deserve a single score of 8/10 or above. Then I re-watched it to be sure, then did so again. Then I watched all three analytical youtube videos on it and came to hate the movie. What I'm saying is, the path I went down only leads to bitterness and anger.
Jan 30, 2018 5:58 AM
Jun 2016
zodd0 said:
I agree it's overrated. Koe no Katachi is way better but has recieved much less attention.

Koe no Katachi: $31,648,638
Kimi no na Wa: $343,440,676

Are you appropriately in tears?
Jan 30, 2018 6:11 AM

Jan 2013
Tenderizer17 said:
zodd0 said:

Well Kimi no na wa is basically normie pandering to the largest possible audience, of course it's gonna sell well.
Jan 30, 2018 6:13 AM
Jun 2016
CondemneDio said:
Tenderizer17 said:

Well Kimi no na wa is basically normie pandering to the largest possible audience, of course it's gonna sell well.
It's still depressing.

Then again, it's not like Kyoto Animation need the money. But ... it's DEFINITELY not like Comix Wave Films needs the money.
Jan 30, 2018 8:16 AM
Jun 2016
5layer said:
Overrated like all Shinkai movies.

For people who are bothered by this movie's rating, I'd just like to tell you all that 5cm/s fell from 8.71 to 8.01 over 10 years. I thought that movie was really overrated back then and people were talking shit to me about how I didn't know what I was talking about. Just give this movie 9 more years and it won't be overrated anymore either.
I HAVE TO WAIT 9 YEARS. By that time it'll have done all the damage it can do (i.e. distract from the good anime that deserves their acclaim)
Jan 31, 2018 10:20 PM

Nov 2011
Tenderizer17 said:
Kimi no na Wa strikes me as a film that was designed specifically to be as acclaimed as possible, rather than as good as possible. Any good director would aim for their film to be as good as possible in the hopes that'll make it as acclaimed as possible. Anyway, here's my evidence.

1. The directing, is structured with incredible precision, to hide all the movies flaws from the public.
2. The characters, are meant to be easily relatable, in lieu of interesting. They don't develop over the course of the film and are only given just as much depth as necessary (Kinda like with Fate Zero). Taki is a city boy who aspires to be an architect and is "weak but quick tempered" (based only on someone saying so). Mitsuha aspires to move to Tokyo and ... that's about it. Basically, the characters were constructed lazily and explicitly.
3. The movie was filled with as many plot twists as conceivable, which may make the film thrilling, but doesn't really make it better.
4. The movie was designed to be watched in theaters, which is how reviewers are going to be watching it.
6. All of the emotion, and plot twists, convey nothing. There's no heart involved in this movie. It's a cold and calculated attempt to fleece glowing reviews out of its audience.

For that reason, I give Kimi no na Wa a 2/10. Shinkai is doing his best to exploit me into rating it higher, something I won't let happen.

Im happy to see an opinion so similar to mine.
Jan 31, 2018 10:34 PM
Jun 2016
Andrei_Rublev said:
Tenderizer17 said:

I ended up turning all this into a well structured review of Kimi no na Wa, and I have never been more proud of anything I've written in my life.

Kind of a shame I didn't get any hate mail for it though. I was wholly prepared to get into a tonne of arguments because of it. Instead 5 people rated as helpful and one person expressed their agreement with me. I feel empty.

Long story short. It seems everybody is in agreement with me.
Jan 31, 2018 10:45 PM

Oct 2015
@Tenderizer17, I don't agree with you :( better change that last sentence
Jan 31, 2018 10:46 PM

Nov 2011
Tenderizer17 said:
Andrei_Rublev said:

I ended up turning all this into a well structured review of Kimi no na Wa, and I have never been more proud of anything I've written in my life.

Kind of a shame I didn't get any hate mail for it though. I was wholly prepared to get into a tonne of arguments because of it. Instead 5 people rated as helpful and one person expressed their agreement with me. I feel empty.

Long story short. It seems everybody is in agreement with me.

Yeah I kinda feel urged to make a review but im really lazy and struggle to fit all my thoughts into a review. I hear Shinkai has even dissed this movie and has pointed out flaws and referred to it as incomplete which is a big feeling I had as well.
Jan 31, 2018 10:47 PM

Nov 2011
EGOIST said:
@Tenderizer17, I don't agree with you :( better change that last sentence

What do you disagree with him on?
Jan 31, 2018 10:59 PM

Oct 2015
@Andrei_Rublev
3.The movie was filled with as many plot twists as conceivable, which may make the film thrilling, but doesn't really make it better.
I mean at this point, it's really subjective on how you view what the show's purpose is and it seems like the movie didn't connect or have an impact on him whatsover. I mean it really isn't up for debate on the part about the film having no heart involved. Otherwise, I doubt Shinkai would've worked on this for years. It's pretty obvious that you'd think that way when you didn't feel anything while watching. The shows isn't perfect, it has tons of flaws and even Shinkai himself says that he felt like the years he's worked on it isn't enough and I agree with him but even then, that didn't stop the show from being simple yet intriguing at the same time. Even after rewatching this film, I still can say that I loved the film. Of course my words can be considered platonic in your perspective since you didn't like the film. His review is more subjective than objective if anything, I think it's better if he pointed out the flaws of the movie apart from his subjective opinion and rather speak for himself rather than as a whole, it makes it seem like the audience who loved the film are a bunch of idiots, blindly loving the film which isn't entirely the case.

I have no problem with his opinion though. Since this film is rather subjective than objective in terms of how you really look at it.(Contradictory with what I said I know haha)
EGOISTJan 31, 2018 11:04 PM
Jan 31, 2018 11:18 PM
Jun 2016
EGOIST said:
@Andrei_Rublev
3.The movie was filled with as many plot twists as conceivable, which may make the film thrilling, but doesn't really make it better.
I mean at this point, it's really subjective on how you view what the show's purpose is and it seems like the movie didn't connect or have an impact on him whatsover. I mean it really isn't up for debate on the part about the film having no heart involved. Otherwise, I doubt Shinkai would've worked on this for years. It's pretty obvious that you'd think that way when you didn't feel anything while watching. The shows isn't perfect, it has tons of flaws and even Shinkai himself says that he felt like the years he's worked on it isn't enough and I agree with him but even then, that didn't stop the show from being simple yet intriguing at the same time. Even after rewatching this film, I still can say that I loved the film. Of course my words can be considered platonic in your perspective since you didn't like the film. His review is more subjective than objective if anything, I think it's better if he pointed out the flaws of the movie apart from his subjective opinion and rather speak for himself rather than as a whole, it makes it seem like the audience who loved the film are a bunch of idiots, blindly loving the film which isn't entirely the case.

I have no problem with his opinion though. Since this film is rather subjective than objective in terms of how you really look at it.(Contradictory with what I said I know haha)
I mean, I do take issue with the film, irrespective of the broader idea. However, my interpretation of the film led me to regret watching it. I'm not saying that there isn't heart in the production, Shinkai's vision was realized as well as it could be (Except for the plot holes), however his vision wasn't particularly compelling.

Also, I don't think I would've liked the film even if it did resonate with me emotionally. This is because the characters weren't interesting. They were simplistic and didn't really develop (nor need to develop) during the course of the film. A tragedy is meaningless if it's not built on the flaws of the characters.

Steins;gate is tragic because it's built on Okabe's disregard for his own health when the lives of those he cares about is at stake
Sakurasou is tragic because it's built on Sorata's doubts about whether hard work really can pay off.
Clannad is tragic because it's built on Tomoya easily letting the value of his life be dictated by a single person

Kimi no na Wa is tragic because an asteroid hits a town, and unexplained supernatural forces erase their memories.

That's not a character built tragedy, it's a plot built tragedy. Even if it's genuinely emotional the show wouldn't be better for it.

EDIT: Sorry for being overly argumentative. I don't think everyone has the same tastes as me.
Tenderizer79Jan 31, 2018 11:22 PM
Jan 31, 2018 11:24 PM

Oct 2015
@Tenderizer17, I think you're confusing shows about self discovery for shows that's about finding that perfect someone for you. I mean I would have agreed with you if this show has a different objective in mind but the characters were fine in the film and worked better than some depressed guy or something along those lines. What reason do they need to make the characters being all complicated and hard to understand? The others you've mentioned had a reason to make their characters that way and Kimi no na Wa certainly doesn't need too complex characters. Most international movies don't even have that much memorable characters especially on the romance genre. I think you should look at it as a movie rather than a series since character development takes some time and isn't easily achieved. You might say otherwise with Koe no Katachi and Anthem of the Heart, but that was the purpose of those films.

It's okay, that's what the forums are for. Everyone's going to butt heads eventually as long as it doesn't go outside the topic
EGOISTJan 31, 2018 11:29 PM
Jan 31, 2018 11:36 PM

Nov 2011
EGOIST said:
@Tenderizer17, I think you're confusing shows about self discovery for shows that's about finding that perfect someone for you. I mean I would have agreed with you if this show has a different objective in mind but the characters were fine in the film and worked better than some depressed guy or something along those lines. What reason do they need to make the characters being all complicated and hard to understand? The others you've mentioned had a reason to make their characters that way and Kimi no na Wa certainly doesn't need too complex characters. Most international movies don't even have that much memorable characters especially on the romance genre. I think you should look at it as a movie rather than a series since character development takes some time and isn't easily achieved. You might say otherwise with Koe no Katachi and Anthem of the Heart, but that was the purpose of those films.

It's okay, that's what the forums are for. Everyone's going to butt heads eventually as long as it doesn't go outside the topic

I dont think its that the characters arent complex its that they have nothing that makes them interesting. The two main characters are so bland they feel interchangeable which is especially bad in a film with body swopping. The film doesnt really explore these characters and much of their body swapping situation is fast forwarded through. Their personal life struggles like the girl and her relationship with her father the mayor and the boy and his crush on his co worker are explored so minimally if feels like those situations couldve been removed and nothing would be lost.
Jan 31, 2018 11:38 PM
Jun 2016
Andrei_Rublev said:
I mean im not sure how you review a film objectively besides pointing out plot holes.
You evaluate every single minute detail and evaluate the film from every conceivable perspective. To even simulate that though, takes a lot of effort and screw that.
Feb 1, 2018 12:16 AM
Jun 2016
EGOIST said:
I think you're confusing shows about self discovery for shows that's about finding that perfect someone for you.
Except why should we believe Mistuha is the perfect someone for Taki and vice versa. The only thing we really know about them as a pair is that they both love each-other due to what I assume is Stockholm syndrome. You could say the supernatural force that's doing the body swapping may have put them together because they're each-others soul mates, although then I'd come to doubt their agency in the plot. If the supernatural forces are omnipotent like that, I think they only survived because the supernatural forces allowed them to.

EGOIST said:
I mean I would have agreed with you if this show has a different objective in mind but the characters were fine in the film and worked better than some depressed guy or something along those lines. What reason do they need to make the characters being all complicated and hard to understand? The others you've mentioned had a reason to make their characters that way and Kimi no na Wa certainly doesn't need too complex characters. Most international movies don't even have that much memorable characters especially on the romance genre.
The characters don't necessarily need to be depressed, nor hard to understand. Just flawed in some way, but that's beside the point. Anyway, you're saying shallow characters are the best way to address the themes of this show (those being "finding that perfect someone for you"). There are two types of romance that are compelling. Those where the characters play off each-others faults to form a better whole, and those where the characters help each-other acknowledge their faults. Neither of these romances can be created with flawless characters. Without imperfection, you merely have the broader concept of a romance without any substance to back it up.

EGOIST said:
I think you should look at it as a movie rather than a series since character development takes some time and isn't easily achieved. You might say otherwise with Koe no Katachi and Anthem of the Heart, but that was the purpose of those films.
Should I really make that distinction. Sure I'm comparing it to series, but that's because this movie is lacking in what those series can provide. As with the examples you gave, movies can also provide character development. You say the purpose differs, but the purpose of Kimi no na Wa wasn't well delivered upon anyway.
Feb 1, 2018 3:39 AM

Oct 2015
@Andrei_Rublev, in that regard I can see where you're coming from. It did feel too half baked.

@Tenderizer17, I think you're going out of context with the first paragraph.

They are flawed, they seem to be acting like normal humans and have problems like other humans do. Taki with his love life and Mitsuha with his family. I don't really see Kimi no Na wa. as a realistic take of the genre but rather a fairytale one. Fairy tales seem to only happen in a dream and that's how Kimi no Na wa. felt for me. If you can explain further what you mean by flawless characters then kindly explain it to me because from what I've seen they're flawed.

Another you might not like it but I do kind of subjectivity. If you think that way then that's fine. I think they provided at least some development for that characters shown when they were witnessing the other's life. The fact is, Kimi no Na wa. manages to balance out its supernatural elements without drifting too much from its main focus. If you're up for it, a perfect example of a movie that failed to balance this out was "Uchiage Hanabi" which the BD will be released in April this year. I watched it at theaters and all I can say is that, you would appreciate Kimi no Na wa. more with its efforts to balance out it's themes rather than completely overshadowing the romance subplot which Uchiage Hanabi failed to do. That movie had no character motivations and has had 0 development throughout the whole show because it got completely immersed with its supernatural elements. Funny enough, the original source material was supposed to come off as a "coming of age" story which heavily needs a lot of characterization than Kimi no Na wa. does.
Feb 1, 2018 4:09 AM
Jun 2016
EGOIST said:
I think you're going out of context with the first paragraph.
I don't even know the context anymore.
EGOIST said:
They are flawed, they seem to be acting like normal humans and have problems like other humans do. Taki with his love life and Mitsuha with his family. I don't really see Kimi no Na wa. as a realistic take of the genre but rather a fairytale one. Fairy tales seem to only happen in a dream and that's how Kimi no Na wa. felt for me. If you can explain further what you mean by flawless characters then kindly explain it to me because from what I've seen they're flawed.
What you described aren't flaws. Taki's love life is kind of just a thing, and Mitsuha's father is the flawed one, although I'd be far more likely to consider ignorance and entitlement as the traits of a villain than a flaw (Although that's beside the point since it's not even Mistuha). As a comparison, Mio Akiyama suffers from anxiety, and because of that she's often unable to contribute as much as she likes to the band. Over time, she's forced to confront this and changes. That's an overly simplified rundown but the comparison is still noteworthy. In short, if you turned the relationship between Mio and the light music club into a standard romance, it'd be a good one (probably). If you look at either the romance, or the characters individually, neither are interesting enough to call this show a "romance", let alone for the romance to carry the movie.
EGOIST said:
Another you might not like it but I do kind of subjectivity. If you think that way then that's fine. I think they provided at least some development for that characters shown when they were witnessing the other's life. The fact is, Kimi no Na wa. manages to balance out its supernatural elements without drifting too much from its main focus. If you're up for it, a perfect example of a movie that failed to balance this out was "Uchiage Hanabi" which the BD will be released in April this year. I watched it at theaters and all I can say is that, you would appreciate Kimi no Na wa. more with its efforts to balance out it's themes rather than completely overshadowing the romance subplot which Uchiage Hanabi failed to do. That movie had no character motivations and has had 0 development throughout the whole show because it got completely immersed with its supernatural elements. Funny enough, the original source material was supposed to come off as a "coming of age" story which heavily needs a lot of characterization than Kimi no Na wa. does.
I might take you up on that suggestion eventually, although there's every chance that I'll accidentally like the example you provided (you never know, I'm fucking weird). Anyway, you say Kimi no na wa made efforts to "balance out it's themes" but that's another thing about Kimi no na wa, it doesn't have any themes. If you take the themes out of something, and also remove likable characters from the mix, then all you're left with is a timesink. I'm definitely taking this way out of context, so I'm gonna dial it back a touch. My point is, Kimi no na wa doesn't seem to be doing anything, which is probably why the romance isn't overshadowed (as much as it would have benefited from having been).

Kimi no na wa is the product of taking any standard film, and removing as many elements as possible until it has the information density of a TV series (I feel like I've said this before).

I lost track of the point I was arguing
Feb 1, 2018 4:20 AM

Oct 2015
@Tenderizer17, let's just call it a day :)
Feb 1, 2018 4:23 AM
Jun 2016
EGOIST said:
Let's just call it a day :)
Agree'd, this is getting tiring. The law of internet arguments: they don't ever end with a victor, but just two people with arthritis and a headache.

BTW: I raised my score of Kimi no na wa from 2/10 to 5/10, but that wasn't because of this argument. I just fluctuates between those two scores at random
Tenderizer79Feb 1, 2018 4:43 AM
Feb 1, 2018 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
Tenderizer17 said:
EGOIST said:
Let's just call it a day :)
Agree'd, this is getting tiring. The law of internet arguments: they don't ever end with a victor, but just two people with arthritis and a headache.

BTW: I raised my score of Kimi no na wa from 2/10 to 5/10, but that wasn't because of this argument. I just fluctuates between those two scores at random

Tbh it was a civil argument and worth the read m8s
Feb 6, 2018 3:56 PM

Oct 2013
Slightly? A mediocre movie being top 2?

Geez idk.
Feb 7, 2018 1:37 AM
Jul 2012
You could argue that many of the top anime on mal are overrated, but no one does as much as this movie.
Not saying that you're wrong, but many people on this site have double standards.
Why judge something for what others think of it though? That's not how you're supposed to judge things anyway.
Mar 13, 2018 11:44 AM
Oct 2011
The more widely something get localized and marketed the more popular it usually becomes.
It does not even matter if the whole thing is trash by anime standards because most tv shows and movies are even more trash.
In this case we're not talking about trash though, just a movie that was incredibly average in every way.
Mar 13, 2018 11:52 AM

Jan 2018
This thread gets me more excited to watch it and give it a 10/10 because overrated is always an obvious gem for me.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Na wa. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

checkdafool - Jul 3, 2016

1386 by MudkipFan »»
Apr 21, 11:46 PM

» The only couple that could say they’ve been in each others shoes

Angglio_1 - Apr 9

19 by Fenyy »»
Apr 14, 9:03 AM

» Something I found about Makoto Shinkai's other work

past_feelings - Apr 10

36 by TheSkilledSnake »»
Apr 13, 1:25 PM

» Is Your Name the best and worst thing to happen for Makoto Shinkai?

JuliusKingsley0 - Dec 29, 2023

47 by taleco »»
Jan 2, 1:22 PM

» Happy birthday to you two..

Suka-7777-Suka - Nov 30, 2023

26 by apkaptn1 »»
Jan 2, 10:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.