Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2017 8:39 AM
Aug 2015
I stopped at the end of the second season (really liked it but I felt it wasn't going anywhere as a whole) but I heard owarimonogatari 2nd Season was the conclusion.

Does the franchise starts to get serious (like in the 15 last ep of Second Season), to have an actual plot and ENDS?

(If yes, I will continue where I stopped)
Aug 28, 2017 9:10 AM

Nov 2016
Monogatari does have a plot. There are certain plot threads and characters that are introduced in Second Season that feed into the core story. Owarimonogatari 2nd Season is the conclusion of the main story, but the light novels are still ongoing, so we'll definitely get more in the future
Aug 28, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2016
The plot of Monogatari is about Araragi molesting every loli he met.
The theme of Monogatari is just the author trying to justify Araragi pedophilia action with a lot of nonsense dialogue.

Owarimonogatari is a conclusion of his highschool harem.
It was supposed to end here, but Araragi is too majestic that the author can't control him anymore, in fact, the author got controlled by Araragi and force to continue the series aka continues to create Araragi's harem in his college life.
Aug 28, 2017 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
Nop, there is still the conclusion to the Final Season (Zokuowarimonogatari) before the "official end" (since there is also the Off Season).
Aug 28, 2017 10:38 AM

May 2016
Illyricus said:
Nop, there is still the conclusion to the Final Season (Zokuowarimonogatari) before the "official end" (since there is also the Off Season).
Zoku is just an extra, not a conclusion.
Owari2 is a conclusion of Araragi high-school life.
Aug 28, 2017 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
Cactii said:
Illyricus said:
As far as I heard, Owari 3 is the last novel and Zokuowari is the actual epilogue of the Final Season. I may be wrong, though, since I haven't read the novel.
Aug 28, 2017 10:42 AM

Apr 2017
monogatari cannot end as surely as ararararararararararararararrararararararrarararararararrarararrarararararrarararararrarararrararrararra...gi-kuns name doesnt end
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 28, 2017 11:04 AM

May 2016
Illyricus said:
Cactii said:
As far as I heard, Owari 3 is the last novel and Zokuowari is the actual epilogue of the Final Season. I may be wrong, though, since I haven't read the novel.
Please every thing you know is false, here's the true information.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1657122&show=0#msg52102458

Aug 28, 2017 11:35 AM

Jul 2013
Cactii said:
Illyricus said:

Plot twist: NisiOisiN is in truth Araragi and he is telling his biography (with some liberties) to the audience all along. Now everything has sense.

Aug 29, 2017 8:36 AM
Aug 2015
Ok thank you everyone :)
Sep 5, 2017 5:06 AM
Jan 2015
For me it's the end.
Series is extremely empty itself and is extremely long (to my taste). After listening 20-minute almost-empty dialogue between mayoi and koyomi I just dropped it.
RIP, I'm too old for Nisio Isin now, I guess...
Jan 11, 2018 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
The theme of Monogatari is just the author trying to justify Araragi pedophilia action with a lot of nonsense dialogue.

that part was created for comedy, u take it way 2seriously lol
Jan 22, 2018 5:26 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
Cactii said:

Plot twist: NisiOisiN is in truth Araragi and he is telling his biography (with some liberties) to the audience all along. Now everything has sense.

What a twist!!! hahahahaha
Nevermind... Nobody cares anyway...
Jan 29, 2018 6:54 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:

yea yea yea molest loli for fun.
being a comedy will justify everything.
great
Jan 29, 2018 6:59 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

great

its anime not real life :D
so when it comes to anime it is good justification

but seems some have issue with separating fantasy from reality
i wouldn't laugh if it would happen in real life, but if it happens in anime ofc i laugh cause its not like hes old perverted guy, for him its more like sibling showing hes affection after not seeing her for a while, also its anime logic cause in real life i haven't herd that any1 like that exists who acts like that for this reasons i mentioned, but ur looking at with real life angel with reality angle & that shows u have issue with separating fantasy from reality u only see reality so when watching fantasy u get pissed cause that's not how reality works

& second it didn't seem like real molesting, more like siblings playing around (fooling around) & with Araragi mind set its not weird, cause hes childish in some ares sometimes, was he sexually aroused by it? no he wasn't! so that's what it was for him a sibling game a way to show affection after not seen her so long time
Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 7:10 AM
Jan 29, 2018 7:02 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:
great

Have you never known how fantasy can influence real life?
Or are you pretending to be blind and didn't see it?

Jan 29, 2018 7:09 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:
great

i wouldn't laugh if it would happen in real life, but if it happens in anime ofc i laugh
yea yea yea, it makes you laugh everything is justified, amirite?

& second it didn't seem like real molesting, more like siblings playing around (fooling around) & with Araragi mind set its not weird, cause hes childish in some ares sometimes, was he sexually aroused by it? no he wasn't! so that's what it was for him a sibling game a way to show affection after not seen her so long time
woo, araragi molest hachikuchi is a sibling playing. something new. so much justification.
"Because he had not seen her in a long time" such a good excuse to molest a loli.
Jan 29, 2018 7:11 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

i wouldn't laugh if it would happen in real life, but if it happens in anime ofc i laugh

woo, araragi molest hachikuchi is a sibling playing. something new. so much justification.
"Because he had not seen her in a long time" such a good excuse to molest a loli.

i have seen small siblings play like that in real life age 6-10

Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 7:21 AM
Jan 29, 2018 7:14 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:

>Araragi and hachikuji
>"small"
> molest "age 6-10" is fine
wow, what a paradise to live in.
Jan 29, 2018 7:22 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

>Araragi and hachikuji
>"small"

i says before Araragi is child to inside in some parts so Araragi sees it like sibling playing around

also i asked was he sexually aroused by it? no he wasn't & that shows that he sees it as siblings playing

also i said its anime logic

Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

ppl who are effected by it were sick in the first place & would have done what they did sooner or later anyway, anime books games don't make ppl killers serial killers rapists molesters its sick mind that does it, ppl who blame games anime's movies & books of this thing piss me off this ppl are morons who dot know SH!!!!

i wouldn't laugh if it would happen in real life, but if it happens in anime ofc i laugh cause its not like hes old perverted guy, for him its more like sibling showing hes affection after not seeing her for a while, also its anime logic cause in real life i haven't herd that any1 like that exists who acts like that for this reasons i mentioned, but ur looking at with real life angel with reality angle & that shows u have issue with separating fantasy from reality u only see reality so when watching fantasy u get pissed cause that's not how reality works

its same as Tom & Yerry its funny, but if it would happen in real life i wouldn't laugh cause most things happening there would kill ppl, but i laugh cause its dumb & silly same with Araragi & Hachikuji, i mean the molesting of Hachikuji its how u like to call it
Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 7:31 AM
Jan 29, 2018 7:31 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:
>Araragi and hachikuji
>"small"

i says before Araragi is child to inside in some parts so Araragi sees it like sibling playing around

also i asked was he sexually aroused by it? no he wasn't & that shows that he sees it as siblings playing

wow molesting is fine as long as the offender wasn't aroused by it. woo. cool. new knowledge everyday.

Cactii said:

ppl who are effected by it were sick in the first place & would have done what they did sooner or later anyway, anime books games don't make ppl killers serial killers rapists molesters its sick mind that does it, ppl who blame games anime's movies & books of this thing piss me off this ppl are morons!!!!!
[/quote] book and movie can inspire people for a better good. But when it comes to bad influence it's not their fault. Nice.
That reminds me of something.
Peer pressure and media that portrays sex as something casual influence teenagers to engage in sexual relations without having a serious consideration about consequence- wait
the media is not bad
the kids born bad. amirite?
Jan 29, 2018 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

wow molesting is fine as long as the offender wasn't aroused by it. woo. cool. new knowledge everyday.

ppl who are effected by it were sick in the first place & would have done what they did sooner or later anyway, anime books games don't make ppl killers serial killers rapists molesters its sick mind that does it, ppl who blame games anime's movies & books of this thing piss me off this ppl are morons!!!!!
book and movie can inspire people for a better good. But when it comes to bad influence it's not their fault. Nice.
Peer pressure and media that portrays sex as something casual influence teenagers to engage in sexual relations without having a serious consideration about consequence- wait
the media is not bad
the bad born bad. amirite?[/quote]

if he wasn't aroused means he sees her as sibling & what he did as playing with sibling that was my point but seems ur IQ was to low to pick that up

also anime's have ratings for reason like Tenn13 16+ 18+ R rated & media is a different matter that's not fantasy so don't compare fantasy with some reality show that portrays sex as something casual its a bad example

most ppl take this stuff in this anime with Humor cause they get it & they don't have issues with separating fantasy from reality

nothing smart just trolling so i wont bother responding to a troll i have better thing to do

its clear ur trolling u take only some parts what a said & leave others out, ur cherry picking & that is a sing of trolling, same with response ur cherry piking the things u respond to, ur not picking things that are not easily crushed
Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 7:53 AM
Jan 29, 2018 7:48 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:
book and movie can inspire people for a better good. But when it comes to bad influence it's not their fault. Nice.
the media is not bad
the bad born bad. amirite?

if he wasn't aroused means he sees her as sibling & what he did as playing with sibling that was my point but seems ur IQ was to low to pick that up

also anime's have ratings for reason like Tenn13 16+ 18+ R rated & media is a different matter that's not fantasy so don't compare fantasy with some reality show that portrays sex as something casual its a bad example

nothing smart just trolling so i wont bother responding to a troll i have better thing to do

its clear ur trolling u take only some parts what a said & leave others out, ur cherry picking & that is a sing of trolling

why need to pick pointless stuffs when I can just pick your core meaning?
Molest is fine as long as offender doesn't get aroused. truly convenience ^_^
If you molest someone without getting aroused, it's just a sibling playing. wew cool
Jan 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

its clear ur trolling u take only some parts what a said & leave others out, ur cherry picking & that is a sing of trolling

If you molest someone without getting aroused, it's just a sibling playing. wew cool

last response

also if girl sees it that way to then yes then it not molesting (its all about how the ppl feel about in this case how Araragi & Hachikuji feel about it), & also i said its anime logic

ur cherry piking the things u respond to, ur not picking things that are not easily crushed

its anime logic cause in real life i haven't herd that any1 like that exists who acts like that for this reasons i mentioned, but ur looking at with real life angel with reality angle & that shows u have issue with separating fantasy from reality u only see reality so when watching fantasy u get pissed cause that's not how reality works

its same as Tom & Yerry its funny, but if it would happen in real life i wouldn't laugh cause most things happening there would kill ppl, but i laugh cause its dumb & silly same with Araragi & Hachikuji, i mean the molesting of Hachikuji its how u like to call it
Jan 29, 2018 8:02 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:

last response

also if girl sees it that way to then yes then it not molesting (its all about how the ppl feel about in this case how Araragi & Hachikuji feel about it), & also i said its anime logic

ur cherry piking the things u respond to, ur not picking things that are not easily crushed

its anime logic cause in real life i haven't herd that any1 like that exists who acts like that for this reasons i mentioned, but ur looking at with real life angel with reality angle & that shows u have issue with separating fantasy from reality u only see reality so when watching fantasy u get pissed cause that's not how reality works

yea yea i know it's funny so it justifies everything.
it's just a sibling mol- ohp.. uh i mean, sibling playing. because he doesn't get aroused. yea no boner no molest.
Yea yea, media can't influence reality like pregnant teen- wait
yea yea, media and cartoon can't influence kids right? don't google it, it will break your belief my sweet child.
Jan 29, 2018 8:06 AM

Sep 2012
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

last response

it's just a sibling mol- ohp.. uh i mean, sibling playing. because he doesn't get aroused. yea no boner no molest.
yea yea, media and cartoon can't influence kids right? don't google it, it will break your belief my sweet child.

lol u missed the point about media

media is a different matter that's not fantasy so don't compare fantasy with some reality show that portrays sex as something casual its a bad example its totally different & reality show like that should exist & ofc reality show like that is bad influence
Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 9:06 AM
Jan 29, 2018 8:16 AM

May 2016
Sugram22 said:
Cactii said:

media is a different matter that's not fantasy so don't compare fantasy with some reality show that portrays sex as something casual its a bad example its totally different & reality show like that should be allowed
eh not your last post?
okokok, it's not the media fault, its not the cartoon fault, the kids born bad.
There's no message in a show, there's no bad habit in a show, there's no influence from the show. Just a sibling playing. Damn, truly convenient.
Jan 29, 2018 8:43 AM

May 2015
Cactii said:
Sugram22 said:

media is a different matter that's not fantasy so don't compare fantasy with some reality show that portrays sex as something casual its a bad example its totally different & reality show like that should be allowed
eh not your last post?
There's no message in a show, there's no bad habit in a show, there's no influence from the show. Just a sibling playing. Damn, truly convenient.

She's not real. Get over it already.

Feb 26, 2018 9:56 AM

Sep 2014
Kittens-kun said:
Cactii said:
eh not your last post?

She's not real. Get over it already.

Real or not you can't deny that people actually fetish over these scenes and the anime don't really have more to offer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

239 by Epiccgaymer »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

34 by Epiccgaymer »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

100 by Epiccgaymer »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

35 by RioFS »»
Apr 9, 6:48 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

47 by RioFS »»
Apr 9, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.