Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 26, 2018 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Aishela is pissed and she should be. I kinda feel bad that she got injuried in her fight.

This episode also gave Margaret some screen time...about time!
I honestly felt bad for Siluca. The stress she's going through with the negotation and having to travel to another country is hard to bear.

I think this show improved a bit since its first few episodes. The mixture of the drama and actual war battles made this episode more entertaining. Marrine looked badass in her fighting outfit, she should wear that more often.
Stark700Jan 26, 2018 8:48 AM
Jan 26, 2018 9:10 AM
Dec 2014
Well that's lame I was liking that fire emblem feel now he just abandons his army in this episode ?
Jan 26, 2018 9:18 AM

Mar 2014
Someone mind explaining the end of the episode to me?
Specifically why Theo turned down the initial deal.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jan 26, 2018 9:29 AM

Jul 2017
I feel like this adaptation is moving a bit too quickly. Isn't this going to be 24 episodes? Why the rush?
Jan 26, 2018 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

Action parts are definitely the best in this series.
Siluca hugging Theo and her blushes this episode were so adorable. <3

zunderdog24 said:

From what I understood, the other Lord saved Theo's army during the battle on the condition that Siluca would become his mage. He proposed to allow Theo stay an independent Lord and they work together in a union rather than have Theo serve him like some of the other Lords under his control, the only flipside to this was that Siluca would serve him as his court mage. Theo refuses saying he doesn't want to give up Siluca and that he would instead pledge knighthood to the other Lord as long as he's given enough power as a knight to remain in contract with Siluca.
Jan 26, 2018 9:56 AM

Mar 2014
Lelouch0202 said:

zunderdog24 said:

on the condition that Siluca would become his mage. He proposed to allow Theo stay an independent Lord and they work together in a union rather than have Theo serve him like some of the other Lords under his control, the only flipside to this was that Siluca would serve him as his court mage. Theo refuses saying he doesn't want to give up Siluca and that he would instead pledge knighthood to the other Lord as long as he's given enough power as a knight to remain in contract with Siluca.

Ah, so basically siluca was going away no matter what and theo just wants to stay with her. That explains why she was blushing at the end.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jan 26, 2018 10:00 AM

Apr 2013
Does anyone have any website with spoilers of the novel ??
Or illustrations from her
Jan 26, 2018 10:09 AM

Feb 2014
What a fast paced episode! Half a cour just ended like that!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 26, 2018 10:09 AM

Jun 2016
A good episode, but the rush is felt, considering that the series consists of 24 episodes, it looks rather strange.
Jan 26, 2018 10:16 AM

Apr 2017
Feels rushed but the good thing about this show is that they are always doing something, lots of action. They don't waste time with big dialogues or some generic fan service. Best EP so far imo. 4/5
Also sounds like someone is liking Theo-sama.
Jan 26, 2018 10:17 AM

Jun 2015
This was a fast-paced episode. The action was pretty good though. Lassic is very good in combat. It was dumb of Aishela to fight like that.
Jan 26, 2018 10:42 AM
Jan 2017
The show did an excellent job at displaying the setting's politics and discussing the characters' allegiances, especially concerning Theo's fief. The action sequences were great, as usual. It's good to see the characters use strategy instead of hitting their enemies hard and fast. In the end, though, I find it weird that Theo would surrender his territories and go back to being a knight, but I guess it's one way to move his relationship with Siluca forward. Close call on Aishela! Good thing Priscilla was there, otherwise she would have died without any real bearing on the plot.
Jan 26, 2018 10:49 AM

Feb 2015
This is easily turning into one of my favorite anime this season.

4/5
Jan 26, 2018 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
To fast pace. Only battles more or less and no context. It´s 24 eps I can handle 2-3 slow paced world bulding/character episodes. Avarage show for now only the corny romance that keep me going :/
Jan 26, 2018 10:59 AM

Jul 2009
I'm actually quite happy that everything didn't turn out the way they wanted it to. Most of these anime tend to keep having win after win. I can see a great comeback in the future.
Jan 26, 2018 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
The pacing is still way too fast in my opinion. Didn't read the light novel myself, but the story itself does look promising and interesting to me. I'm actually hoping at this point for a LN translation for this reason. Hopefully the pacing is better there.
Jan 26, 2018 11:41 AM
Jul 2017
“Aishela was injured and Sir Neyman was killed”
Who tf is Neyman? Kinda irks me that they killed someone offscreen and theyre expecting us to remember who that was without rewatching previous episodes. Good episode though, ill definitely keep watching.
Jan 26, 2018 11:59 AM

Feb 2016
Even though that all happened quite fast, I am still liking this anime so far. Seems like Siluca is starting to fall for Theo.
Jan 26, 2018 12:53 PM

Dec 2014
Seriously they need to slow down far to much going on and not really enough explanations we don't know back stories for any of the characters and it all seems rushed and all over place it is hard to keep up with it all.
Jan 26, 2018 1:01 PM
Apr 2016
Oh boy that "I am going ahead of you" moment... it just hit through the limitation of being cheap... I... I can't even...
I hereby stop following this series. This is about the ultimate insult a series can get.
Re:formed
Jan 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Dec 2017
I dunno, everything feels too rushed. Seems like Theo is too dependent of Siluca, almost anyone claims to be so loyal of Theo even though he's not so..wow? and everything's so fast-paced I struggle to keep up. I wish we could get to know more about the characters and their past.

I really liked episode 3 and thought this show is gonna improve, but now that Theo has lost almost everything (that he didn't try too hard to obtain, it was 70-80% Siluca's work), I don't know what to think anymore.

I won't drop this anime, but people won't rate it higher than 5 if it doesn't keep improving. I think it has great potential.
Jan 26, 2018 1:15 PM
Feb 2016
sashaanjo said:
I dunno, everything feels too rushed. Seems like Theo is too dependent of Siluca, almost anyone claims to be so loyal of Theo even though he's not so..wow? and everything's so fast-paced I struggle to keep up. I wish we could get to know more about the characters and their past.

I really liked episode 3 and thought this show is gonna improve, but now that Theo has lost almost everything (that he didn't try too hard to obtain, it was 70-80% Siluca's work), I don't know what to think anymore.

I won't drop this anime, but people won't rate it higher than 5 if it doesn't keep improving. I think it has great potential.

I feel the same about the progress of this anime. The MC is rather useless and honestly it just feels more and more like a huge Theo harem for no actual reason. Every episode is the same so far. They start some battle and are about to lose it then suddenly reinforcements show up and save the day and everyone praises lord Theo, when it was all Siluca's work.
Jan 26, 2018 1:22 PM

Dec 2017
LokeSaint said:
sashaanjo said:

I feel the same about the progress of this anime. The MC is rather useless and honestly it just feels more and more like a huge Theo harem for no actual reason. Every episode is the same so far. They start some battle and are about to lose it then suddenly reinforcements show up and save the day and everyone praises lord Theo, when it was all Siluca's work.

Yeah, Siluca did everything and at first, I thought she was using Theo for his kindness just to obtain something, but I was wrong, and now Siluca's even falling for him.
Jan 26, 2018 1:55 PM
Apr 2013
Glassgrenado said:
Who tf is Neyman? Kinda irks me that they killed someone offscreen and theyre expecting us to remember who that was without rewatching previous episodes. Good episode though, ill definitely keep watching.

This! This right here were my exact thoughts, could anyone shine some light on this and tell me who was Neyman?
Jan 26, 2018 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
Rapid pacing does not equal development. Like at this stage, I feel like the content of the first 4 episodes could have been stretched to be at least 6 or 7 episodes so far. Like this is rushing that goes beyond your typical LN adaptations. I'm trying to give this series some sort of optimism but it's just overly 2-dimensional at this rate and lacks a lot of depth. It's all but a drop in my book. And...what the hell was up with that animation? Talk about missing frames or feeling too stiff, I thought the damn show was skipping. I want to drop this anime but again I'm hoping it becomes like Altair: Record of Battles and slows down after this week for some legitimate development. Other than that, it's a solid 4 out of 10 at this point.
Don't believe the hype.
Jan 26, 2018 2:29 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So Theo's request to join the alliance was denied then. It seems there is no love between Siluca and his adapted father though. So Siluca's opinion of the earl was completely wrong huh. That siege battle though was pretty well thought out though and it was impressive that they managed to hold out. The earls forces though sure made a timely entrance though. But Marrine's relationship with Villar was unexpected. Rather than being King of Savis Theo elected to become a knight serving the duke huh. Priscilla seems intent on following Theo though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2018 2:31 PM
Mar 2015
DalisDL said:
Glassgrenado said:

This! This right here were my exact thoughts, could anyone shine some light on this and tell me who was Neyman?

No freaking idea, but YEAH i thought the same, WHO is Neyman?!

EDIT: Can't find him in "Characters" section of this show on MAL, lol
TobinatorJan 26, 2018 2:35 PM
Jan 26, 2018 3:52 PM

Mar 2014
Tobinator said:
DalisDL said:

No freaking idea, but YEAH i thought the same, WHO is Neyman?!

EDIT: Can't find him in "Characters" section of this show on MAL, lol

Neyman is the guy who had a big scar across his eye and always had his eyes shut.
I have no idea where he came from prior to episode 3.

This guy-

zunderdog24Jan 26, 2018 4:29 PM