Jul 22, 2014 5:37 AM

Dec 2013
I'm confused so did Linda really love bare, or was she in love with Yana
Dec 29, 2014 1:28 PM

Apr 2010
linda X Banri <3
Jan 6, 2015 9:10 AM

May 2009
People who like Linda over Koko have something wrong with their brains.
Feb 26, 2015 2:41 PM

May 2013
bastek66 said:

^ and thats 43.8% of them!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Mar 3, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others. Yet it also would be harsh and unjust to diminish the fact of how lovely, kind, adorable and how much a human Linda is. Especially considering that she did lose the person she loved. That really makes you feel for her, you know. So i guess i can understand why people would choose her.
But srsly, disliking Banri as much as I do, I'd rly prefer Koko X Linda. ^_^
Mar 5, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
SpectoR said:
bastek66 said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others. Yet it also would be harsh and unjust to diminish the fact of how lovely, kind, adorable and how much a human Linda is. Especially considering that she did lose the person she loved. That really makes you feel for her, you know. So i guess i can understand why people would choose her.
But srsly, disliking Banri as much as I do, I'd rly prefer Koko X Linda. ^_^

Yuri Spinoff pls!
May 8, 2015 1:20 AM
May 2015
Banri should end up with Kouko since they are the real couple. Past is past. Banri's already got Kouko (who is really supposed to be the significant other of Banri) so why chase after Linda? Sure, they have a past together but that doesn't mean that they should end up together. I recommend that they stay friends. And Kouko should be the leading lady of Banri. It's just supposed to work that way.
May 17, 2015 12:06 PM

Nov 2014
Akanezora said:
Who the fuck voted 2D-kun lol

May 18, 2015 3:32 PM

Aug 2014
Who cares about Banri. That dude wasnt interesting at all.
Jan 2, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2014

True End

<3
Apr 17, 2016 12:17 PM
Apr 2016
I think that Banri should end up with Linda. I mean Linda failed to reject him, but I think that her feelings have changed throughout the season, which is to say that she earned my vote. And she's more skilled than Koko who has everything provided for her.
Apr 17, 2016 9:10 PM

Mar 2015
Yay, Kouko FTW. Does Linda really like Banri BTW?
This salad is salty favored
Jun 30, 2016 10:04 PM
Apr 2016
I just ship Banri x Linda. Koko is an overrated and underprivileged person, I am making no personal attacks on Yui Horie, just Koko's overall character pisses me off. Linda is much more suitable and capable of being a match, even if she failed to confess her feelings on the bridge.
Jul 18, 2017 1:47 PM

Nov 2015
HeliKout said:
bastek66 said:
Linda loved Banri and waited for him to heal and choose between her and Koko. However, Koko was selfishly pushing Banri to love her by not letting him think about Linda.

Kouko is his girlfriend, and Banri was the one who pushed for a relationship. Linda was just his friend, like it or not they were never officially dating and she needed to know her place and stop interfering by letting go of the past.

Anyway how can anyone actually like Linda more than Kouko. The stupid broad found out her brother's fiancé was cheating and hid it from him in. Child at the time or not that says all kinds of things about what a horrible person she is. She ruined her brother's life and let him marry a cheat because she didn't have the decency to tell him. Someone who is willing to hide things of that much importance cant be trusted in relationships. That's a much bigger red flag than clinginess.
Jul 22, 2017 11:56 AM
Apr 2017
bastek66 said:

This. Linda was the worst.
Oct 15, 2017 4:54 AM
Jun 2014
Having seen romance based anime before, i can't rightly say Linda. Her answer could have been "NO", or the no show could have been the answer. Who knows. She might be forcing it because of guilt (based on anime/japan logic). She says she likes him, but her actions shows otherwise. She's not doing anything to get him and is acting like a steppingstone.
Jan 23, 2018 8:54 AM
Mar 2013
SpectoR said:
bastek66 said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others.

Lol, It's really the other way around though; unless you find a bratty whimsical self-victimizing attention-seeking manipulative bi*** to be the best girl, Koko is the dictionary definition of "Drama Queen"
Feb 17, 2018 1:11 PM

May 2009
Happy_Sensei said:
SpectoR said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others.

Lol, It's really the other way around though; unless you find a bratty whimsical self-victimizing attention-seeking manipulative bi*** to be the best girl, Koko is the dictionary definition of "Drama Queen"

Still better than Linda who is so pasive that let her brother to marry a cheating whore.
Mar 31, 2018 1:28 AM
Mar 2018
Linda cares about him and has been his friend since high school. The scenes when Banri switches to his past self are really fun to watch. Linda all the way. Kouko is selfish
Mar 31, 2018 1:33 AM
Mar 2018
Yeah, I want Linda to end up with Banri and was depressed at the end but as long as Linda does NOT end up with Mitsuo, I'll be fine
Apr 8, 2018 2:44 PM

May 2017
I absolutely despise Kaga's personality. Linda senpai is the healthiest choice.
Jan 11, 2020 11:23 PM

Mar 2014
Obviously should of been Linda. Kouko and Banri's relationship was incredibly forced. He asked her out the day she got rejected by the guy she loved her whole life. Days or maybe weeks later at the most their dating and immediately saying "I love you" which ruined the scenes that were supposed to be emotional saying that when they actually loved each other later. Kouko got over Mitsuo too quickly for it to ever feel real, meanwhile Linda and Banri had a natural relationship built up over years of being best friends in High School.

As for the idea that Linda let her brother marry a cheater, that's ridiculous. They don't ever show or tell us if he ever married her or not, so that's only an assumption. If it were true, she was choosing her brothers happiness over her own hatred for the fiancee. Even though I wish she had exposed the cheater as Linda saying she hopes she dies alone with her cats was easily the best part of Golden Time. I don't think it makes her a bad person either way.

What I don't get is if Linda was going to say yes to Banri the day after high school graduation, why was she late? If she was going to say no it would make sense because she doesn't want to hurt him so she was taking her time trying to put it off but if she was going to say yes (as she does in the final episode), I find it hard to believe she would of been late. I really would of liked to have seen Linda on her way to the bridge that day, or at least know what she was thinking at the time.

I also sympathize with Linda as I know all too well about blowing your one and only chance to be with someone. As well as the guilt she feels for what happens to him. At least she got to be with her Banri (and finally say yes to him) in his final moment, but I wish they kissed. I noticed she called him Banri, instead of what she usually calls the Kouko loving Banri which is "Banri Tada". Perhaps she sees the two Banri's as different people.

Even though I say it should be Linda, if there is two Banri's its more complicated than that. The original Linda loving Banri should be with Linda, and the Kouko loving Banri should be with Kouko. If the original high school Banri is gone forever that leaves just the Banri that should be with Kouko. On the other hand after all Linda's gone through she deserves a happy ending. This is a situation where a harem would be for the best. Or Banri splitting into two different people permanently (he was already a ghost so why not).
Jun 13, 2020 5:29 AM

Aug 2018
definitely linda no doubt

Apr 5, 2021 11:05 PM
Dec 2018
Can't believe that Linda got so many votes. She was dishonest, tried to pretend they never met, badmouthed him to her friends, took him for granted and then decided she was interested in his best friend! Her confession at the end was the first time she said she liked him and it was an easy one because she knew he was looking at someone else. She was acting out of guilt, not love.

Some real garbage written on here about Linda loving Banri and deserving to end up with him. She never once said she loved him and was too dishonest throughout the story. Banri needs someone straightforward and basically honest. Linda is not that. A lot of people talking about who they prefer, but Banris condition means he should probably be alone until he is healed or with Kouko, who is trying to change at least.
Gab5Apr 5, 2021 11:36 PM
Apr 6, 2021 3:10 PM

Jan 2021
Nah, people like Linda x Banri because... I don’t know why. And why do people like Kaga, she’s annoying as all hell. For real tho, this anime sucks big cock.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jul 13, 2021 12:48 AM
Sep 2017
Lol... Koko is not a Tsundere... Does ppl know what Tsundere is?

Koko... Better character development, better relationship development... Period
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.