Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2018 12:36 PM

Apr 2016
People complaining about the characters being tropey when there are only 2 episodes out, ookaaayyy....

Well i for one am even more excited than i was last week. It's Trigger just the way i love them. I also like the design of the mechs, fits the style of the anime imo.

I also don't get the comparisons to Evangelion or rather between Hiro and Shinji. To me it seems like Hiro has shown more character in those 2 episodes than Shinji in his entire show. Plus, i actually like Hiro already (can't say the same about pretty much any character from Evangelion).

Oh, and i can't wait to see some more 02. Really like her character and i'm excited to see how their relationship is going to develop. I hope it's gonna go at a pace similar to Kill la Kill. ^^
Jan 20, 2018 12:38 PM

Dec 2016
The opening was incredible.

That looked very unhealthy to eat.

Not surprised we already got a jealous boy & girl or 2 around.

Not surprised either that those 2 failed, only Zero Two is compatible with Hiro.

I don't feel sorry for Ichigo at all, complete jealous stuck up girl only doing it for her own selfish reasons, she got what she deserved, and at the end of it all had the nerve to call Hiro awful.

Hopefully they let Hiro pilot with Zero Two sometime, I want to see those 2 beat the living hell out of Zorome, they will shut him up for good.
Jan 20, 2018 12:39 PM
Mar 2017
Someone else noticed that the wick "Argentea" is piloted by that conceited child ... will it be a coincidence? hahaha (also he is good with the ball, doing chin-ups)

7u7
This is like Evangelion, but now there are two in the robot and one should be set to 4.

I have a question (Image in spoiler), when the connection started, they grabbed those handlebars that were connected to the girls' ass, and when the handlebars came together, the guys where they put their hands ??
-edit: I got confused, they do not come together, they stay like handles
FireCrauterJan 20, 2018 12:50 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 20, 2018 12:41 PM
Jul 2016

Ichigo is not in a relationship with blonde guy. She is not his girlfriend. She is not his slave. She can't cheat on him.
Ichigo is squad leader and wants to protect Hiro- 02 is known as a "partner killer".
Hiro told Ichigo that 02 kissed him and it worked so she decided to replicate this behaviour.
In this dystopian reality kiss/kissing is not symbol of love .

Is this really so hard to understand?
Jan 20, 2018 12:47 PM

Apr 2016
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
I am very mad at Ichigo kissing a male who's not even her partner, Gorou, as Gorou entered the Franxx along with her, and he entrusted his own life in battle to the hands of Ichigo, and despite that, Ichigo likes Hiro and not him, and made a First Kiss with Hiro.

I mean, if she likes Hiro that much, then go and partner with him instead of betraying Gorou ! Gorou rides the Franxx, which requires a strong bond between a male and female pilot, so how can that be called a "strong bond", when one of them only likes someone else who's not even her partner ?

Well first off, i think you didn't catch that they live in a post-apocalyptic world and it's shown a few times that they don't know about the concepts of love and physical relationships. So there's absolutely no reason for them know these things. Sure, they feel those emotions, but not knowing their meaning and never having been told about them just makes them feel unsure.

Secondly, if Gorou actually thought like that, i'd say good riddance for Ichigo, because he sounds like an entitled prick who thinks that "just" because he likes her so much he'd entrust her with his life she should equally like him back. The only one being in ass in that situation would be Gorou not Ichigo. (but because they don't even know about these concepts it's pretty much irrelevant right now)

CoolitzHubertXVI said:

For me, a First Kiss is very important, as I myself, in real life, am aged more than 20 years old, and I've never kissed any female before nor do I have a girlfriend for even one time in my entire life, so I feel very sad for Gorou that the girl/female partner he entrusted his life with in piloting the Franxx, made a First Kiss with another guy.

Well me neither, so what? That still doesn't make me feel "sad" for Gorou. Ichigo bears absolutely no responsibility to him concerning a romantic relationship just because he trusts her oh so much...
Jan 20, 2018 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
huh, i liked this considerably more than the first episode. i'm still bothered by all the fanservice but if i could make it through kill la kill i can certainly make it through this.

there was some subtle worldbuilding that REALLY piqued my interest. for example the underground city that the kids are seemingly totally unaware of.
Jan 20, 2018 12:59 PM

May 2009
DedPanda said:
2Matt said:
this anime needs to learn how to r e s p e c t w o m e n.

probably going to drop this next episode

omg please don't start that

I stop halfway through this eps.
Jan 20, 2018 1:00 PM

Nov 2013
Guys, the answer to the question plaguing Hiro's mind is in the promotional images of the anime

See? All the couples are depicted with the girl in the left and the boy in the right, except for Hiro and Zero Two. Clearly this is a hint! The reason Hiro can't pilot with the other girls is because he can't be the dom in a relationship and needs a girl willing to take the top for him.
Jan 20, 2018 1:03 PM
Jul 2015
I feel so sad for Gorou.

He rides the Franxx along with Ichigo, entrusting his life in her hands, but she likes another male by the name of Hiro instead.

There must be a strong bond and compatibility in terms of heart-to-heart connections in order to pilot the Franxx decently, so if Ichigo doesn't consider Gorou as her special someone, she might as well partner with Hiro instead. But Hiro is only compatible with best girl Zero Two, so I hope that Ichigo will die in this show, as Gorou is such a nice friend and Bro to the MC, so a good man like Gorou deserves a better girl/female partner than Ichigo.

In terms of loyalty of Multiple Couples or Multiple Love Pairings, series like Kenja no Mago, Dragon Ball Z, Tsurezure Children, Blend S, Just Because and Gamers! does it better than this NTR Anime.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Jan 20, 2018 1:04 PM
Aug 2010
Butts fetish, the anime.
Jan 20, 2018 1:08 PM

Apr 2010
I'm going to enjoy watching Ichigo drown in despair as she watches her love interest get boned by a chick with horns.
Jan 20, 2018 1:10 PM

Feb 2016
kammie7 said:
HereticHunter said:

What the hell are you talking about? Evangelion is FULL of generic tropes. Gundam doesn't fall in this category because their characters aren't kids to begin with.

Most of Gundams characters are around 16 and why wouldn't they count if they weren't kids. Shinji, Misato, Kensuke and most of the nerve staff arent presented as tropes. while pretty much everyone in darling in the franxx is a trope or hasn't shown much of a personality at all.

Said that on my experience with Gundam OO
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jan 20, 2018 1:12 PM

Apr 2012
LMAO not what I expected this anime to be

the piloting is hilarous, damn it japan

Jan 20, 2018 1:14 PM

Apr 2016
CoolitzHubertXVI said:

In terms of loyalty of Multiple Couples or Multiple Love Pairings, series like Kenja no Mago, Dragon Ball Z, Tsurezure Children, Blend S, Just Because and Gamers! does it better than this NTR Anime.

For there to be NTR, 2 people actually have to be together. Seeing that Gorou and Ichigo are no couple there can be no NTR/cheating.
Jan 20, 2018 1:15 PM

Jan 2009
kyuudere said:

@isekai I think XX comes from the sex chromosome where two same sec chromosomes (XX) determine the female gender.

that could be it it seeing that the mechas are clearly females
Jan 20, 2018 1:15 PM

Jul 2012
That was much better than the first episode, not amazing, but at least kinda interesting. Not the best characters and some of them are really annoying. That was the weirdest way of piloting mecha i have seen.
Jan 20, 2018 1:18 PM

Jun 2017
Oh, so Naomi is alive after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Didn't expect the sudden NTR though, good thing Gorou was fine with it xD.

Yriel said:
Jessiegg said:
I really dislike 02, I can't believe I have to see her in every episode.
She's so full of herself.

I think thats the point why she can pilot with hiro though, hiro seems more like someone who's passive and thats why he cant get to pilot the mecha with the other girls which are all more in some kind of "supporting" role.

Since 002 takes charge and is confident in her ability to fuck shit up, she works perfectly with hiro who seems like he's a "supporter" at least thats the impression I got from this EP.

I think you nailed it pretty well. FranXX CAN be piloted alone that's why Zero Two was able to fuck shit up since she seems to have insane endurance and fast healing whereas Ichigo got shrekt pretty fast by it. Hiro is kinda like passive "fuel" and doesn't even have to be awake for it. No wonder he is not compatible with the other girls and Zero Two is probably aware of it.

Another interesting thing that got my attention was that the costume dudes stated that there was no "aging" for Hiro after Zero Two went on a ride with him. This does seem to suggest that the parasitic part is indeed pretty dark. Zero Two's dead partner could have been the same age as Hiro. This would also explaing why they call her "partner killer".

Jan 20, 2018 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
JGChaves said:
Guys, the answer to the question plaguing Hiro's mind is in the promotional images of the anime

See? All the couples are depicted with the girl in the left and the boy in the right, except for Hiro and Zero Two. Clearly this is a hint! The reason Hiro can't pilot with the other girls is because he can't be the dom in a relationship and needs a girl willing to take the top for him.

thats interesting 002 is like female dominance incarnate anyway

and Hiro is like a pussy
Jan 20, 2018 1:23 PM
Jul 2009
jinouchii said:
The show is admittedly a bit tropey so far

A bit? Lol It hardly could be more generic and cliched if it tried.
Jan 20, 2018 1:26 PM

Apr 2017
Solid start so far, this is becoming my favourite of this season. Really liked that opening too!
Jan 20, 2018 1:28 PM
Jul 2015
At this point I really hope Zero Two goes all Yandere on Ichigo. Ichigo is a girl that treats her male Franxx partner, Gorou, like shit.

The worse part is, Gorou is actually a decent man and true friend to the MC, unlike the Ore-sama annoying dude. A good man like him deserves a cute girl that would be loyal to him and loves him so much and flirts with him just as much as Zero Two flirts with Hiro.

I mean, what's so hard to make an Anime where both the MC and his best male friend gets their own respective loyal girlfriends that loves them very much ?? Kenja no Mago, Gamers!, DBZ can all do that, so why do the creators of this Anime had to add this unnecessary drama and NTR elements ?

Gorou in this Anime is so pitiful, as he is such a good friend to the MC Hiro, and yet despite him being a nice and decent guy, he has yet to get his own sweet and loyal girl that would love him very much. Kenja no Mago's best friend character, Prince August von Earlshide, on the other hand, has his own cute loyal fiance that loves him very much, just like MC's girlfriend loves the MC very much.

In the future, I hope there would be more stories where both the MC and his male best friend each get their own loyal girls that loves them very much from early on the story, like in Kenja no Mago. Best friend characters are usually treated like shit in most shows with harems, so...that is why I love Kenja very much, as that Manga/LN treats MC's best friend character well, and provides cute and loyal loving girlfriends/lovers/fiances for each of them. Heck, even Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru had 2 girls clinging and flirting with that MC's best friend from early on in the story ! Poor Gorou.

CoolitzHubertXVIJan 20, 2018 1:33 PM
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Jan 20, 2018 1:28 PM

Jan 2018
Well, now I finished watching this and holy fuck, is Zorome an annoying piece of shit. As if this show wasn't already TV Tropes: The Anime, they had to put a Bakugou wannabe there to fill the quota.

At least the opening was nice, and I guess Gorou seemed like a cool dude.
Jan 20, 2018 1:36 PM

Dec 2016
"Hiro, you were awful" that sentence broke my heart :(
I really enjoy the anime , I saw peoples saying it's evangelion remake blabla , is evangelion good to watch if i enjoy franXX?
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Jan 20, 2018 1:37 PM
Jul 2009
Playcool said:
Really distracting view, but seems like 002 did it differently, it was not doggy style but more like cat position!

002 was wearing the same helmet as the other girls. The helmet function as a monitor for the guys who are behind. Meaning there's nothing different about the way she and Hiro were piloting. She's till the one on all fours.
1idd0kunJan 20, 2018 1:40 PM
Jan 20, 2018 1:38 PM

Dec 2015
1idd0kun said:
jinouchii said:
The show is admittedly a bit tropey so far

A bit? Lol It hardly could be more generic and cliched if it tried.

Well, okay, you're not wrong, but I don't mind it too much other than that Zorome douche.
Jan 20, 2018 1:42 PM
Jul 2009
Judicial said:
1idd0kun said:

002 was wearing the same helmet as the other girls. The helmet function as a monitor for the guys who are behind. Meaning there's nothing different about the way she and Hiro were piloting. She's till the one on all fours.

The helmet does'nt mean that there can't be a face to face control.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. The helmet is made to fuction as a monitor for someone who's behind. It's not meant for face to face control or anything like that.
Jan 20, 2018 1:43 PM
Jul 2015
I'm very sensitive when best friend characters are treated like shit in Anime and Light Novels, as I had a very close male friend during my teen years, and he is the one and only person whom I could call, "Best Friend" in my entire life, so I always projected him onto every best friend character of the MC in Anime, so when he is treated poorly, I feel uncomfortable and offended, as I had a very close relationship and bond with my best friend during my teens.

In fact, even until now, I always had frequent dreams of me and him going on adventures and hanging out together when I go to sleep.

That being said, Gorou deserves better than this.
Jan 20, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2012
I understand that in the future the show will want to be very serious and gloomy, but so far there is too much satire in it and "does this remind you of something?", so that I can't watch it seriously. But in this there is even some kind of special charisma.

Jan 20, 2018 1:45 PM

Apr 2016
HEJ_HEJ_MONIKA said:
I really enjoy the anime , I saw peoples saying it's evangelion remake blabla , is evangelion good to watch if i enjoy franXX?

I think that depends on you. I didn't enjoy Evangelion all that much, but i love FranXX already.
In Evangelion, i liked the animation, the design of the enemies and the fights but can't say the same about the characters and the story. But that's always a matter of personal taste, maybe you like it a lot, like many other people do. I'd at least give it a try, you can always drop it if it doesn't click with you. ;)
Jan 20, 2018 1:46 PM
Nov 2017
I think that when Hiro mentioned guilt, emotions are key to operating a Franxx properly and leads to incompatibility. We saw how the Zorome had issues, and his emotional state clearly wasn't aligned to his partner in the end. Also, wonder if we will see Naomi again.

I'd like an episode of mainly Zero Two and Hiro spending time together, or more him trying to understand things and Zero Two realizing some things about herself, which I predict will transform a Franxx into an unknown form in the future. (If I am completely off base on that, well oh well)
Jan 20, 2018 1:49 PM

Apr 2012
fideldesu said:
DedPanda said:

omg please don't start that

I stop halfway through this eps.

Ironically, personally, I mostly see here a acid satire on the patriarchal attitude. It's sexism, yep, but it's clearly portrayed for parody.
Jan 20, 2018 1:56 PM
Jul 2009
RobertBobert said:
It's sexism, yep, but it's clearly portrayed for parody.

It's still sexist unless there's some sort of subversion or reversal in the show. And that's pretty unlikely.
Jan 20, 2018 1:57 PM
Mar 2013
2Matt said:

Please drop it then.
Jan 20, 2018 2:03 PM
Nov 2015
HEJ_HEJ_MONIKA said:

I love Darling so far and Eva is my favorite anime of all times but it feels like they would be very different in the end. Honestly, they already are.
And I agree with Pit93: Ichigo just protects her teammate, even if subconsciously she likes Hiro. How can you cheat if you don`t know what is love?
Jan 20, 2018 2:10 PM

Apr 2012
1idd0kun said:
RobertBobert said:
It's sexism, yep, but it's clearly portrayed for parody.

It's still sexist unless there's some sort of subversion or reversal in the show. And that's pretty unlikely.

In this case, any film about slavery is racism. At the moment, it's hard to say which message the show will have at the end, but I doubt that the plot enjoys it.
Jan 20, 2018 2:12 PM

May 2015
Meh. But I'll watch for Zero Two, she's great.
Jan 20, 2018 2:13 PM
Jul 2009
RobertBobert said:

In this case, any film about slavery is racism. At the moment, it's hard to say which message the show will have at the end, but I doubt that the plot enjoys it.

It's just fanservice. Of course putting the girls on all fours in the cockpit is meant for their target audience (male ataku) to enjoy. You're delusional if you think this isn't the case.
Jan 20, 2018 2:18 PM

Jun 2017
Gal3riel said:
2Matt said:

Please drop it then.

We'll see. Memeing aside, I don't see why this is of any concern to you, but unless something noteworthy happens this show probably isn't worth my time.
Jan 20, 2018 2:21 PM

Jun 2017
1idd0kun said:
RobertBobert said:

It's just fanservice. Of course putting the girls on all fours in the cockpit is meant for their target audience (male ataku) to enjoy.

Just because it's intentional doesn't mean it's any less trashy, just saying.
Jan 20, 2018 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
1idd0kun said:
RobertBobert said:

It's just fanservice. Of course putting the girls on all fours in the cockpit is meant for their target audience (male ataku) to enjoy. You're delusional if you think this isn't the case.

Then films about slavery appeal to fans of BDSM. In any case, let's say it's fanservice. This is bad? An attractive image of girls in the male media by default is sexist? In any case, this show, where the girl occupies an obvious dominant role in the central pair. And it shows more advanced than the basic pairings.
Jan 20, 2018 2:24 PM
Aug 2012
Man the amount of childish comments by people with mentality of a 5 yr old is ridiculous. MAL should have limit for mentality and maturity...........

Partners =/= Lovers

There isn't any cheating, ntr or what-so-ever BS here. The boys/girls are free to like or love someone and can have platonic best friend of the opposite gender as well. It happens in RL too.

GROW UP and GET OUT MORE kids.............

But what i find annoying is the direction the show took..........it could have also shown the MC being somewhat able with a limit instead of the usual "mostly useless" route. Geez treat the MCs in anime a bit better will you Japan?
Dragon_Slayer_XJan 20, 2018 2:31 PM

Jan 20, 2018 2:25 PM
Jul 2009
RobertBobert said:
1idd0kun said:

Then films about slavery appeal to fans of BDSM. In any case, let's say it's fanservice. This is bad? An attractive image of girls in the male media by default is sexist? In any case, this show, where the girl occupies an obvious dominant role in the central pair. And it shows more advanced than the basic pairings.

Your analogy makes no sense. Films about slavery generally criticize slavery. On the other hand, puting the girls in the dog position to show off their butts is just fanserive. If you like it, that's fine, but deluding yourself to not see things for what they are is meaningless.
1idd0kunJan 20, 2018 2:28 PM
Jan 20, 2018 2:27 PM

Nov 2016
Love triangle drama full in motion.Hiro and Ichigo definitely need to work on their chemistry if they want to control the FranXX.

And the way Ichigo was moving her hips during that scene gave really a wrong impression xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 20, 2018 2:33 PM

Apr 2012
1idd0kun said:
RobertBobert said:

Your analogy makes no sense. Films about slavery generally criticize slavery. On the other hand, puting the girls in the dog position to show off their butts is just fanserive. If you like it, that's fine, but deluding yourself not to see things for what they are is meaningless.

I do not think that the mere fact of having sexual references is offensive. Not to mention the fact that no one forbade combining fanservice and ridiculing patriarchal attitudes towards women. We are not a prude and we will not be afraid of human sexuality, right?
Jan 20, 2018 2:33 PM

Apr 2015
caio_ken said:

Thank god there's actually people here who know this. I can't believe how people are saying misconception things like that in the internet. It's fucking embarrassing seeing this.

I'm sorry for being a little bashful but it just rubs me the wrong way when any props that are given to the show boils down to

lol this is so trigger

Not only is it blatantly false, it's also ignoring effort put in by the "non trigger" staff which is basically majority of the actual staff involved. Anything they're being on point with is being credited to someone not even responsible for it. But what irks me even more is that people have not the slightest clue about the beautiful Gainax reunion we have here.

People really should read this article from Sakuga Blog explaining this in full detail
Jan 20, 2018 2:37 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
Love triangle drama full in motion.Hiro and Ichigo definitely need to work on their chemistry if they want to control the FranXX.

And the way Ichigo was moving her hips during that scene gave really a wrong impression xD

In this show, there is so much ambiguous erotic symbolism, but I'm starting to wonder if they plan to show piloting with two girls or two guys, khe khe khe.
Jan 20, 2018 2:40 PM
Jul 2009
RobertBobert said:
1idd0kun said:

Your analogy makes no sense. Films about slavery generally criticize slavery. On the other hand, puting the girls in the dog position to show off their butts is just fanserive. If you like it, that's fine, but deluding yourself not to see things for what they are is meaningless.

I do not think that the mere fact of having sexual references is offensive. Not to mention the fact that no one forbade combining fanservice and ridiculing patriarchal attitudes towards women. We are not a prude and we will not be afraid of human sexuality, right?

It's not ridiculing anything. Putting their positions in the cockpit aside, even their roles are in line with conventional gender roles . The girl acts as a connection between the robot and pilot (the guy). The girls are pretty much a part of the robot while the guys have the actual control.

No matter how you look at it, it is sexist and by no means the show is ridiculing or subverting this in any way. Sexuality is just fine when presented without double standards. This is just fanservice.
1idd0kunJan 20, 2018 2:44 PM
Jan 20, 2018 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
What a bunch of garbage. Dropped.

Jan 20, 2018 2:48 PM

Apr 2012
1idd0kun said:
RobertBobert said:

It's not ridiculing anything. Putting their positions in the cockpit aside, even their roles are in line with conventional gender roles . The girl acts as a connection between the robot and pilot (the guy). The girls are pretty much a part of the robot while the guys have the actual control.

No matter how you look at it, it is sexist and by no means the show is ridiculing or subverting this in any way. Sexuality is just fine when presented without double standards. This is just fanservice.

Oh, I have a feeling that for you, any situation with a dominant man is an offensive sexism. Even when the mecha of the protagonists is controlled by the girl, and the male MC takes a passive role.
Jan 20, 2018 2:52 PM

Feb 2013
Fappa said:
caio_ken said:

Thank god there's actually people here who know this. I can't believe how people are saying misconception things like that in the internet. It's fucking embarrassing seeing this.

I'm sorry for being a little bashful but it just rubs me the wrong way when any props that are given to the show boils down to

lol this is so trigger

Not only is it blatantly false, it's also ignoring effort put in by the "non trigger" staff which is basically majority of the actual staff involved. Anything they're being on point with is being credited to someone not even responsible for it. But what irks me even more is that people have not the slightest clue about the beautiful Gainax reunion we have here.

People really should read this article from Sakuga Blog explaining this in full detail

Thanks for the link, I didn't see it before.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

65 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.