Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 7, 2018 10:45 PM

Feb 2012
I LOVED the manga and for sure I am now loving the anime~<3 It's so cute yet managed to get me a bit sad towards the end. I do wonder how much will get adapted, but I'll enjoy what this anime decides to give~<3
Jan 7, 2018 11:54 PM

Mar 2012
Am I the only one who feels Ryuuichi's voice is a little too deep for him? Wish they stayed with Yuki Kaji.. (Or maybe I just got so used to Kaji because the drama cd's been on repeat on my ipod.)

RisuSaya said:
This was freaking adorable, I'm definitely gonna watch it.

Also...

I ship them like FedEx

dzn018Jan 8, 2018 12:06 AM
Jan 8, 2018 12:04 AM

Jan 2017
Ritshiro said:
KannoSugako said:
Premise: i really dislike kids in real life but somehow, i always find myself enjoying anime with kids or cgdct.

IKR! Same here, I can't stand kids in real life but aww these are super adorable and tinyy

OMG! SO GLAD TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, LOL.

In fact, it's so funny that a friend once asked me 'how come you hate irl kids so much but have many favorites and recommend me anime with kids?"

I was, confused about my own existance *lol* but i don't know how to explain it, i guess anime kids are way too cute and more fun than irl kids imo xD.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Jan 8, 2018 4:04 AM

Aug 2015
Aah...!!! If I wasn't at school when I watched this, I'll definitely cry!!! (Since my eyes has became really wet there.. T^T)
Though I got the feels in the manga, the anime makes it even more sad.. T^T

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jan 8, 2018 6:36 AM

Sep 2015
"This is a place where we have fun with children" *huehuehue in japanese*
Jan 8, 2018 7:53 AM

Jun 2016
I almost died from the cuteness. Holy shit. So many cute anime this season. Too much. Too fucking much. Huhuhu. I hate kids, but ohmygod these kids are just so adorable. I honestly won't mind joining their club taking them babies who are so fucking cute. Huhu. And it's quite a miracle that them kids can walk by themselves despite them having a big-ass head. Hahaha jk. ;P

So fucking cute. Huhuhu.

But it's sad, too, knowing that Ryuuichi and Kotaro's parents died from a plane crash, but glad that they realized that after what happened they're not alone. My heart. ;-;

5/5. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 8, 2018 8:48 AM

Jun 2015
dzn018 said:
Am I the only one who feels Ryuuichi's voice is a little too deep for him? Wish they stayed with Yuki Kaji.. (Or maybe I just got so used to Kaji because the drama cd's been on repeat on my ipod.)

Yea, I even thought he would be voiced by female seiyuu.
And there are scene that
I hate romance story coz I don't have romance in my life. Yea..I'm such a salty b*tch.
Jan 8, 2018 9:01 AM

Mar 2012
kanadarica said:

And there are scene that

Jan 8, 2018 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
I am so damn happy this got an anime! When I tell you its the cutest manga ever!!!! Omg it's getting a 10 regardless of the fact I just watched 1 ep.

I love the entire cast. Babiesssssss

and that grandma is adorable (and the secretary, and Kamitani...and Ryuu, OMG JUST ALL OF THEM)
RisuSaya said:
This was freaking adorable, I'm definitely gonna watch it.

Also...

I ship them like FedEx

...I never considered this. Why does it fit so well!!! OMG I SHIP IT!
KannoSugako said:
Ritshiro said:

IKR! Same here, I can't stand kids in real life but aww these are super adorable and tinyy

OMG! SO GLAD TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, LOL.

In fact, it's so funny that a friend once asked me 'how come you hate irl kids so much but have many favorites and recommend me anime with kids?"

I was, confused about my own existance *lol* but i don't know how to explain it, i guess anime kids are way too cute and more fun than irl kids imo xD.

That's because kids irl suck. Anime kids are ALWAYS cute and have such good manners (...even when they don't xD)
InugirlzJan 8, 2018 9:44 AM
Jan 8, 2018 10:56 AM
Sep 2015
Both parents passed away is too convenience plot but I'm not complain since it works on me. Anyway, the yaoi-bait will differentiate this from any other babysitting anime... (though there're already some yaoi-bait babysitting like Barakamon and Poco's Udon World)
Jan 8, 2018 1:10 PM

Oct 2016
this anime is so cute oh damn <3
was looking forward for this anime since i saw the pv.
10/10 for the moment , maybe till the end if nothing messes up the anime.
no baby anime supremacist no opinion
Jan 8, 2018 1:38 PM

Jun 2013
I hate kids but here they're fine
Jan 8, 2018 2:31 PM
Mar 2015
Cute babies doing Cute things
Jan 8, 2018 2:47 PM
Aug 2016
I's funny how quite a few of us (me too) can't stand kids in real life, but when it comes to anime they are so darn adorable!

Yeah, I think this can be my weekly dosage of cute.
Jan 8, 2018 2:48 PM

Mar 2016
Okay I like the series! And will be watching this season BUT there was one thing that bugged me throughout the episode!

It was one line that that sevrant dude said! Omggg it’s was like “ohhhh we made this daycare to accommodate our female staff!” WHICH JUST ERKT me so much! Jesus sexism in Japanese society is still very rooted in culture... hopefully one day taking care of children will not be fully expected of women but right now :/ !!!! OKAY ESPICALLY SINCE THEY HAVE THIS TEENAGE BOY (and a man) taking care of these children ShOwS men are good care takers BUT NOOOO SINCE HES IN HIGHSCHOOL HES NOT A REAL MAN YET AND HASNT FULL JMSKSODKDMEKWOSOSK ! Uggg it just makes me angry that sometimes people hold on to such stupid constructs/ideologies like can’t you see that it’s sorta oppressive...

Anyways like the episode as I said! Mini rant done :)
(Also I’m not checking for spelling mistakes or grammar I’m way to lazy to check for that shit! You know what I MEAN TO SAY)
UrbanJahtsJan 8, 2018 2:54 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2018 3:04 PM
Apr 2013
This was so freaking cute I cried ;u;
Jan 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Oct 2008
I was impressed with this first episode!
This is clearly much better and more serious drama than Hanamaru Youchien!
All the kids are so hyper but adorable!
5/5.

Jan 8, 2018 6:47 PM
Aug 2012
How do I make a new discussion in this forum? I dont find create new discussion/topic button :S

is it because I have to make few posts in other discussions first? :|
Jan 8, 2018 7:18 PM

Jul 2015
Wow... this anime... feels long. Like, I felt like I had been sitting there for like 30 minutes... only 10 minutes in the actual anime. On top of that I feel like I'm gonna have diabetes... by the end of the second episode... cause it's really freakin sweet and feelsy. Anyway, it was pretty great, I look forward to seeing more.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 9, 2018 1:16 AM

Jan 2011
I was waiting so eagerly for this anime to start airing! I've read Gakuen Babysitters so I was really curious about the adaptation.

Even though I knew what would - or actually what has happened - I couldn't help bawling my eyes out T-T

It's so cute! I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes ^^
Jan 9, 2018 1:51 AM

Nov 2016
my favorite baby is kirin
Jan 9, 2018 3:27 AM
Nov 2016
I was either crying from feels or crying because so many moments were just SO DARN CUTE.
Oh my goodness.
Jan 9, 2018 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
dzn018 said:
kanadarica said:

And there are scene that

I hate romance story coz I don't have romance in my life. Yea..I'm such a salty b*tch.
Jan 9, 2018 9:21 AM

Mar 2012
kanadarica said:

Jan 9, 2018 12:31 PM
Jan 2015
I’m genuinely surprised, that was a really fulfilling first episode. The premise was explained clearly, the characters seem likeable so far (especially the babies oh my!!!!) and I can definitely see it going somewhere. I hope the rest of the series won’t disappoint.
Jan 9, 2018 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Yes! That's exactly what my soul needed right now - a sol story with strong brothers' bond. I can't never get tired of this type of love. It's world's purest thing.

Old lady is pretty much a tsundere btw, lol.

Very much looking forward to get to know the two other guys, the kids, mothers, teachers, students and the rest of the cast - their overall personality of course; and yeah - see more of our main heroes of the story Ryuichi and Kotaro, their care and love for each other as older and very young brother, as well the struggles they'll come across now since they no more have their parents alive.
Jan 9, 2018 2:41 PM

May 2008
Holy crap that was freaking CUTE. I never expected to be hit with feels either ;_; Great first episode.

Jan 9, 2018 2:47 PM

Jan 2017
I really wasn't sure I was going to like this, I'm not one to watch shows with lots of kids in it, but I was honestly so surprised by this. I laughed, I cried, and I wanted to watch more! It was a really nice surprise and I can't wait for the next episode
Jan 9, 2018 6:46 PM

Apr 2015
Really touched by this one and the babies are too cute.
Jan 9, 2018 11:19 PM

Jul 2012
What a nice relaxing anime, I'm glad the old lady turned out to be a really nice person. ^-^

"There are three things you can never get back: The word after it's said, the moment after it's missed, and the time after it's gone."
-Koe no Katachi

Jan 10, 2018 12:18 AM
Dec 2016
Man why is this only 12 episodes, this has so much material to work with.

But a great first episode, and very emotional.

I like the opening, really fits the hopefully and fun/carefree tone of the series.
Jan 10, 2018 1:51 AM
Jan 2018
Adorable characters and good story
Jan 10, 2018 4:30 AM

Sep 2016
It was cute, there little tummies! As someone who studying in Early Childhood Ed, it was nice to know there is a child care anime and the little goofs about taking care of a group of children. However, the word "babysitter" or "glorified babysitter" is not really what we we like to be called in the child care room, but since its just a comedy anime show, I'll let it slide.

Jan 10, 2018 5:13 AM
Jul 2018
I've always loved babies. Even when I was a little kid myself!! Anime and manga make cute babies even cuter. So I was waiting for Gakuen Babysitters manga to end so that I can start reading it, as I hate waiting for manga updates! But now the anime came out and I can't ask for more.

I didn't even watch the whole episode. I just downloaded it and opened it to check how it looks. The scenes with the babies were so freaking cute and adorable!! Specially that scene where Kazuma fell and was about to cry. Takuma patted his head and said 'pain fly away'. Kazuma copied it, trying to stop his tears and thanked Takuma. I can't.... My heart has melted and vaporized already!!! Oh my Gosh I can't handle this cuteness!! And the emotion evoking incident at the end... Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

How am I supposed to wait each week for just one episode?!?!?! I need a baby to cuddle with and squeeze, right now!!! ;^;
Jan 10, 2018 6:34 AM

Jan 2018
This show looks so adorable!!! I'm so excited for new episodes! :D Just! SO CUTE! ;w;
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Jan 10, 2018 7:19 AM

Jul 2013
Just the pilot ep and I'm crying my eyes out. Holy hell, that hurt. You'd think it'd all be sunshine and bunnies with all them cute babies but nope.
Jan 10, 2018 7:29 AM
May 2015
Love it love it!!!! So much cuteness around!!! Kawai kawai I died from happiness... Very good start ♡♡♡♡♡
Jan 10, 2018 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
my future husband has declared that this anime I will have to watch it alone, far from his ears and from the Discord channel of the guild of WoW,
because I have thrown myself in an excessive number of "kawaiii" during the vision ... but the children are so cute!

And I can't wait to see the dads <3

PS. the manga is beautiful <3
Jan 10, 2018 4:40 PM

Jul 2012
I was kinda expecting those toddlers to put on hats, say they were with the Mafia and shoot the MC...but that is another anime lol

This was SO CUUUUTE! KIRIN-CHAN IS SO CUTE WITH HER LITTLE GIRAFFE PLUSH THAT IS ALMOST HER SIZE *-*
I wanted to read the manga, but got on planned since I'm reading so many D:
That Taku kid is annoying af tho.

Jan 10, 2018 7:46 PM

Jul 2017
Dude that was a great first episode kotaros big forehead is freaking adorable ah just everything about him is cute. I was just saying "aww" while clenching my heart this whole episode, then I freaking cried my eyes out at the end. Yep great episode indeed. I honestly wanna just watch it again xD

Jan 11, 2018 4:52 AM

Jan 2011
I'm a great fan of the manga, so when it was announced I got really excited and also scared that it would disappoint me.
But I'm really satisfied with the first episode, I guess only Ryuu's voice felt a little off.
I thought I was ready for the crying scene, but the tears wouldn't stop.
I'm looking foward for the other episodes, especially for more Kazuma & Takuma, Usaida, Hayato and Saikawa scenes (they always make me laugh hard)
Jan 11, 2018 3:08 PM
Jul 2017
I'd absolutely recommend anyone that can find a copy of the manga to read does read it. It has many tearjerker moments and I'm hoping this anime does it justice.
Jan 11, 2018 3:30 PM

Apr 2016
Genuinely really adorable, and very emotional, I teared up a lot at the hospital scene. Bringing tissues just in case for the next episode. I found the kids adorable, and this is a great way to start anime in 2018
Jan 11, 2018 6:09 PM
Apr 2015
Was smiling throughout the whole thing except the clinic part TnT. 9/10 for now!
Jan 12, 2018 10:31 AM

Jan 2018
It was so cute and i start crying when ryu realized that he lost hes parents and wont see them again i just put myself in his place for one sec and thinking i wont see my parents again i started crying my eyes out
Jan 12, 2018 2:25 PM

Oct 2013
This winter is like a moe heaven with girls, boys and even babies.
But it was sad when he try to call his family... I was almost crying
Jan 13, 2018 2:51 AM
Mar 2012
It's cute & had some comedy, but I could probably skip the overly dramatic parts. Too many shows with missing/dead parents so that didn't do anything.
Anime kids are getting younger a trend or...eh.

Jan 13, 2018 6:29 PM

Jan 2015
SERIOUSLY, I can't resist both the cuteness and sadness. Cuteness for when the first time I saw Kotaro and sadness when Saikawa came to the house saying about the school and thingy. Some tears came out before I realizing it. :'(
Though it's only first episode, but it hits me a lot.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 13, 2018 9:58 PM
Aug 2016
When Kotarou clinched his fist..........the anime moment of 2018
Jan 14, 2018 1:40 PM

Apr 2016
Fat. Cute. Babies!! Now, I usually save my fan girl screams for emergencies, but....... KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUUTE!!! XD XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

74 by tartaeli »»
Sep 9, 2023 9:42 AM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2018

43 by Anthanasia142 »»
Aug 20, 2023 10:31 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2018

80 by korekiyos »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:09 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2018

45 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2018

39 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.