Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2017 8:58 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A recap episode of the main series highlighting some of the key moments of the first cour.

As much as this was a recap, I still loved the overall music usage and character chemistry between Chise and Elias. Second half begins next week/year and I can't wait :>
Dec 30, 2017 10:01 PM
Jul 2018
Has nothing to do with the Recap at all, but can someone clarify when episode 13 is coming out? I've heard a lot of people either saying the 6th or 7th of January, not sure which though.
Dec 30, 2017 10:09 PM

Mar 2015
JMBEvan said:
Has nothing to do with the Recap at all, but can someone clarify when episode 13 is coming out? I've heard a lot of people either saying the 6th or 7th of January, not sure which though.

6th January https://twitter.com/mahoyomeproject/status/945943962824556545
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Dec 30, 2017 10:12 PM
Dec 30, 2017 11:32 PM

Sep 2016
There was no need for a recap... I wish they would have just put out a new ep...
Dec 31, 2017 1:08 AM

Aug 2015
Are you serious... A recap already? How on earth did they fall behind on schedule already. This show isn't that heavy on visuals or anything else. Wit studio fucks up again
Dec 31, 2017 1:09 AM

Apr 2016
Holo_or_Horo said:
Are you serious... A recap already? How on earth did they fall behind on schedule already. This show isn't that heavy on visuals or anything else. Wit studio fucks up again

Look at the calendar, and at the date, then realize that people have life.
Dec 31, 2017 2:00 AM

Jun 2017
I am surprised they bothered to put together a recap at all, I was prepared for nothing since we knew that the second cour will start next year already.
Dec 31, 2017 2:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Unnecessary recap if you follow every week the series!!!
Dec 31, 2017 3:14 AM

Jul 2016
Why are there even recaps in general.
Dec 31, 2017 3:19 AM

Dec 2015
Gu1do said:

Totally agree with you
Dec 31, 2017 3:21 AM

Aug 2015
Swagernator said:
Holo_or_Horo said:

The date right now has no relation to why there should be a recap. Episodes are completed weeks/months before they are released

"realize people have life" It's their job and usually they should have already compensated their schedule knowing when christmas and new years is.
Dec 31, 2017 3:22 AM

Apr 2016
Holo_or_Horo said:
Swagernator said:

The date right now has no relation to why there should be a recap. Episodes are completed weeks/months before they are released

No, that is only with western TV shows, anime is produced weekly.
Dec 31, 2017 3:26 AM

Aug 2015
Swagernator said:
Holo_or_Horo said:

If you believe anime episodes are produced the same week they are released, you are solely mistaken.
Dec 31, 2017 3:40 AM

Oct 2014
Swagernator said:
Holo_or_Horo said:

Most anime is produced weeks/months before release, with the exception of long running shows like the old big 3.
Animus and mangos
Dec 31, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 2014
_Berserker_ said:
Swagernator said:

Most anime is produced weeks/months before release, with the exception of long running shows like the old big 3.

Nope, even the big 3 usually have their episodes produced weeks/months before. But their schedule are still under pressure and the gap might be even thinner.

Holo_or_Horo said:
Swagernator said:

"realize people have life" It's their job and usually they should have already compensated their schedule knowing when christmas and new years is.

You forget one thing. The goal of anime producers is to inherit profit. So if they have the opportunity to create an additional cheap episode that produce as much money as another regular episode on the channel slot, they will do it. Hence, they will create 24 eps worth of 25 weeks, that's quite favourable for the anime company.

And also, people should acknowledge that making anime is not easy and nothing is forcing you to watch the recap. You shouldn't mind the recap because that's basically just a mean to ensure that our shows remain of good quality and allow the industry to inherit some profit. What's so bad about that?
Dec 31, 2017 2:35 PM

Oct 2017
Where can I watch the recap? I can't find it anywhere.
Dec 31, 2017 4:54 PM

Jun 2007
Are you really all bitching about the creators of a show you love taking a break/getting an extra week to ensure quality? And why does it matter when they actually did it? Animators aren't your slaves, dudes... I seriously hope you're all minors, or at least high-functioning autistics.
Jan 1, 2018 1:08 AM

Mar 2013
Do most of you all forget its the end of the year? Most companies/business in Japan take off to recuperate. Usually you would not get an episode at all this week. Putting out a recap is a quick way to fill the gap instead of airing nothing. This was planned ahead in pre-production. They're not behind.
Jan 1, 2018 6:59 PM

Aug 2015
broodo said:
Do most of you all forget its the end of the year? Most companies/business in Japan take off to recuperate. Usually you would not get an episode at all this week. Putting out a recap is a quick way to fill the gap instead of airing nothing. This was planned ahead in pre-production. They're not behind.

Plan to take a break months prior to Christmas? Please explain why that would be the case. I'm assuming you mean that since it makes no sense to why them taking a break the same week an episode gets aired would be affected. Saying that they planned ahead is wrong because if they did, there's no reason an episode wouldn't be released this week. Saying you usually would not get an episode this week is also wrong, this is probably the only anime that released a recap this year during Christmas. You can assume they are behind because there's no reason for this week to affect the episode's release, which I find stupid since Wit Studio should be a fairly large studio now after a certain anime. I'm not angry at not getting an episode this week because I usually wait until the anime finishes, I'm calling out the supposedly rich studio that managed to mess up.
Jan 1, 2018 7:09 PM

Aug 2015
Never_Know_Best said:
Are you really all bitching about the creators of a show you love taking a break/getting an extra week to ensure quality? And why does it matter when they actually did it? Animators aren't your slaves, dudes... I seriously hope you're all minors, or at least high-functioning autistics.

Yes you're right, they aren't slaves, but they create anime as their job, so is it really wrong of us to call them out for bad management or messing up a part of their job? Because u can expect to get called out if u mess up in any other job on the planet. Are u sure you're not the autistic here, being such a fanboy and defending them?
Jan 2, 2018 8:54 PM

Jun 2007
Holo_or_Horo said:
Yes you're right, they aren't slaves, but they create anime as their job, so is it really wrong of us to call them out for bad management or messing up a part of their job? Because u can expect to get called out if u mess up in any other job on the planet. Are u sure you're not the autistic here, being such a fanboy and defending them?

Thing is, you don't know they messed up--recap episodes have been fairly common industry practice for shows that run for a half-year or longer. Factors like western holidays the Japanese barely observe, and popular-within-a-nerdy-niche Titan money that most definitely won't get pumped into a shojo with zero nubile gay boys, don't really apply here.

Maybe you're not a kid, but you clearly don't know much about how anime is made. There are five companies on Magus Bride's production commitee, only one of which is Wit Studio. Creating anime is often a risky endeavor, with very few series managing to make back the money spent even with Blu-ray sales, merchandise, etc. This show's fairly conservative animation is a good sign Wit and their partners didn't think it was worth hemorrhaging Titan bucks and whatever else, which is understandable since female-oriented anime rarely hits without excessive pandering--Japanese women are a *lot* more likely to just collect the original manga.

The freelance animators probably can't even afford to focus on this one show, regardless of the title's popularity. It's just not a profession that pays--the only two studios that currently give you a salary are Ghibli and KyoAni. TV anime exists as it does, as much as it does, because enough creators and fans are passionate enough to keep the business and culture alive. That world is rarely as cushy or illustrious as you seem to think it can be.

Just let them rest and regather, dude. It's not like we aren't getting our 24+ eps.
Never_Know_BestJan 2, 2018 10:32 PM
Jan 3, 2018 3:14 PM
Oct 2015
NyaMV said:
Gu1do said:

Totally agree with you

Well maybe for longer running shounens
TooLewdSenpai
Jan 8, 2018 6:14 AM

Jul 2016
MarryMeSenpai said:
NyaMV said:

Totally agree with you

Yea, but this anime only has 13 episodes and isnt ongoing anymore. So i see no reason for a recap.
Jan 8, 2018 6:17 AM

Jul 2016
Gu1do said:
MarryMeSenpai said:

Yea, but this anime only has 13 episodes and isnt ongoing anymore. So i see no reason for a recap.

woopsie, was thinking about the wrong anime, im sorry. Still only 12 episodes. Still dont see a reason for recaps :3
Jan 24, 2018 1:15 PM

Mar 2013
Holo_or_Horo said:
Plan to take a break months prior to Christmas? Please explain why that would be the case.

Japan isn't a christian state. Their holiday isn't planned around Christmas. It's planned around New Years. Japan uses New Year's Week as a time to take a trip to visit family, take a break, and usually there a TV Specials which supercede the broadcasting of other series. Do a Google search on Omisoka. Also New Years was on a Monday. The following Monday is Seijin no Hi, accompanied by the Emperor's Observed Birthday 9 days proir to New Years.

Holo_or_Horo said:
assuming you mean that since it makes no sense to why them taking a break the same week an episode gets aired would be affected. Saying that they planned ahead is wrong because if they did, there's no reason an episode wouldn't be released this week. Saying you usually would not get an episode this week is also wrong, this is probably the only anime that released a recap this year during Christmas.

Go back and look at last years entire anime schedule. Look at how few series released an episode that week.

Holo_or_Horo said:
You can assume they are behind because there's no reason for this week to affect the episode's release, which I find stupid since Wit Studio should be a fairly large studio now after a certain anime. I'm not angry at not getting an episode this week because I usually wait until the anime finishes, I'm calling out the supposedly rich studio that managed to mess up.

They didn't mess up when it is a planned break. Their calandar for holidays is different.
Feb 24, 2018 8:42 AM

Sep 2017
Basiccake said:

I think it's this one. No subs tho..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cebap
Apr 18, 2018 4:47 AM

Sep 2015
Where can I watch the recap?
Mar 21, 2019 1:35 PM

Feb 2010
I'd also like to know where I can watch this, if it is available.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 18, 2019 2:44 AM
Jan 2014
It is possible, but RAW :)

https://you-anime.ru/watch/nevesta-charodeya-rekap
Patrz uważnie. Nie, nic Ci nie pomoże zamykanie oczu. Patrz, patrz na Twoje przeznaczenie
Oct 29, 2019 6:29 AM
Dec 2018
I think it's not on the internet .
Oct 29, 2019 6:35 AM
Dec 2018
Setagawa said:
Basiccake said:

But The episode was deleted :'(
Jan 10, 2020 6:26 AM

Sep 2017
QueenWinner said:
Setagawa said:

This is all I could find after minutes of searching https://www.mp4upload.com/jgws3jv3z4t5 .
I kinda forgot the first 12's plot so I hope this is it.
btw: click on the go to download page and it will show you the video.
Jan 11, 2020 9:35 PM
Dec 2018
Setagawa said:
QueenWinner said:

This is all I could find after minutes of searching https://www.mp4upload.com/jgws3jv3z4t5 .
Setagawa said:
QueenWinner said:

Setagawa said:
QueenWinner said:

Thank you so much :)
Jan 12, 2020 4:28 AM

Sep 2017

No problem! :) anytime!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.