Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 30, 2017 8:24 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Glad to hear Aozora Jumping Hear one final time in the show, it was one of my favorite songs from Sunshine I'll miss the show and wished they could add a season 3 just for the pleasure of seeing the group go about their daily activities

Aquors really won me over with how charismatic and lively the group was. I'll still prefer Riko x Yohane and You x Chika.
Interesting to see Mama Takami get a couple minutes of screen time. That ending was so bittersweet, them singing one final song. 8/10 Go Aquors <3

Dec 30, 2017 8:54 PM

Jul 2017
ernietheracefan said:
maluhia said:
I realized that Sunshine is honestly just a direct ripoff of the original. I couldn't enjoy it anymore after noticing that.

You realized that now..!! Where are you have been..? /s

CG > Sunshine /s

I watched it in this order:

Love Live Sunshine -> Most of Love Live Sunshine Season 2 -> All of the original Love Live (because I got bored of waiting for weekly episodes) -> The rest of Love Live Sunshine Season 2.

I didn't watch the original Love Live first.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Dec 30, 2017 10:13 PM

May 2014
Well, better than the garbage that was last season. They actually put the story in a new direction this time and I'm glad they did. The episode or two with the other two girls was a nice change of pace as well.

Overall I'm glad this is over and I hope they stop juicing Love Live anime so the studio can put their time towards something else for once. (Accel World season 2 please.)

8/10, nothing special.
Dec 30, 2017 10:13 PM

Sep 2011
I feel... nothing on this episode. Heck, on the last few episodes, what I only feel is cringe. Now there'll be a movie... I don't even know if I'll watch it.

It feels like I'll get more excited if there'll be an announcement that the 3rd generation will have their anime.

Dec 31, 2017 2:38 AM

Jun 2016
This is probably the tackiest finale anime episode I've ever watched. Heck, I still liked it. Haha. Wow. A movie? Yeees. I hope the soundtrack of this anime will be available soonest. Gonna miss the girls.

7/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 31, 2017 3:21 AM

Aug 2008
The ending was surprisingly good. I was gonna end up rating it a 6 (which I consider on the low side for me cuz I usually rate things at 7-8), but I will at least give it a 7. Maybe an 8 if I make up my mind.

They were some things I didn't like about Sunshine, over the first one. First, there's the setting (School closing down? Yeah, rehashed). Then there's the characters. Besides You and Riko, I didn't really like the others much (Mari and Yoshiko were OK, I guess).

Then there's the some other things I got a bit nitpicky about (These aren't stuff unique to LLS, cuz it runs in the series I guess lol). Things like immersion and realism.
Such as how the Idols depicted never had mouthpieces visible whilst singing, background male characters not being shown at all... And the actual process of making the song soundtracks. Though I guess Riko did the soundtracks in the background.

Anyway. The animation was pretty nice, and the music was made by Tatsuya, so those were pluses. The actual singing sequences were very nice, too.
The work definitely had its moments, so because of that I see this as pretty decent watch, overall.
GenixDec 31, 2017 3:25 AM
Dec 31, 2017 3:32 AM

Sep 2015
SOMEHOW I dissapointed. So many anticlimax, the dramas are not powerful enough and somehow forced (like how it was always) and I agree with the guy in the review as he said You had been useless this season. If only the name of this season is not Love Live "Sunshine" maybe the MC would not ruin the story with "Kagayaiteru" nonsense things.
Still loved the characters though, and love LLSS overall, but the ending is again a dissapointment.
Dec 31, 2017 4:43 AM
Oct 2016
Well done Sunrise. While I gave Sunshine Season 1 a solid 7/10, it was only due to the fact that my precious You got an episode.

HOWEVER I'm DEEPLY upset because my best girl You DIDN'T get much respect this season. Ugh. She deserves SO MUCH BETTER than being literally a nobody.

But at least Dia got an episode for her.. sigh..

Other than that, congratulations Sunrise. You literally took Riko's character and replaced it with Little Demon Riri. Rko deserved better than having to suffer being someone's contracted underling.

SAME is the case with Hanamaru. Hanamaru was a brilliant character in the previous season, she actually developed and had depth, but all I saw her doing in this freaking season was-
"-Zura~" "This is sooooo yummy!! Yum yum yum!!" "Stop it Yoshiko, Zura~"
Honestly, what the hell is wrong with Sunrise?
HANAMARU USED TO BE MY BEST GIRL!! But they made me.. care about her less :( I'm literally gonna cry now.

At least Ruby got decent development, she's actually one of the more independent characters from Aqours now though she still somewhat depends on Dia. Speaking of Dia, her character had the development she deserved in Episode 4, but Sunrise took it back by making everyone in Aqours call her "Dia-san", like please for Pete's sake pleaseee at least give the poor girl what she wanted!!

Kanan and Mari had no development. Enough said. Though the third years scenes together were nice to watch.

Chika annoyed the crap outta me with her 'let's shine by whining!!'

Now, about the ending.. damn it!! It felt so anti-climatic, JUST LIKE the previous Sunshine Season. I didn't have any feels AT ALL.
I neither laughed, because I know my limits and I would credit myself as a heartless person if I laughed over crying girls, but I didn't cry either. That's the major thing that got me angered. In the previous Sunshine season, I had a tear (ONLY a tear) stream down my eye during the Kanan Mari hug, but here I felt that the girls had fake tears. It felt like they were actually dead in the inside.

Now before somebody comes attacking me saying this was better than the original Love Live and Aqours is better than Muse, then please don't because I didn't compare it with the original (I didn't even mention Muse while expressing my complaints) and I judged Aqours separately from Muse but I STILL found nothing spectacular.
I don't miss Muse, don't get me wrong here I love them a lot and I prefer them over Aqours but even I know their era had finished. Now I wanted something different which I got. Though the basic idea was same, the execution was different and that's okay to me (still didn't like how they executed it at all).

Now here are my pros.. the music.. which is pretty good! The CG was excellent.

I don't want to talk about the animation because to me it seemed weird a lot of times and the opening theme's animation felt so awkward because of their eye shapes, especially Maru, Mari, Dia, Ruby, Yohane, and Riko. Only Chika and You seemed decent.

EDIT: Okay wait I can't believe I forgot to mention how weird Kanan looked with her eye shape in the opening as well!! Poor forgettable girl.

Overall, a solid 4/10.
I'm looking forward to the movie.
Mikaru7Jan 1, 2018 2:18 AM
Dec 31, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2015
Cheesy episodes but kinda decent
Overall it was 6/10
Rance X is A GOAT.
Dec 31, 2017 7:10 AM

Jul 2010
I'm crying, I don't wanna cry more ;u;
Dec 31, 2017 7:13 AM
Nov 2017
Am I the only one who felt that u's should be a guest performer in the current Love Live? It'll honestly scream if they did that lol
Dec 31, 2017 11:02 AM

Feb 2015
I never recovered from the episode where they demolished the performance by Ruby and Leah. That episode decisively ruined any love I had for the series.
Dec 31, 2017 11:03 AM
May 2013
I enjoyed this up to the episode where Riko cured her dog fear.
Dec 31, 2017 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
Mikaru7 said:

In the previous Sunshine season, I had a tear (ONLY a tear) stream down my eye during the Kanan Mari hug.

Thank God I'm not the only one who genuinely in tears during KanaMari hugs. I didn't even cry in S2 ep7 & 11, but I'm relieved when Riko reaffirms her resolution to become a school idol & petting Shiitake.
Dec 31, 2017 2:37 PM

Jul 2008
Well, it's about as long and drawn out as the original Love Live final, but instead of taking forever to say goodbye to their group, they take forever to say goodbye to the school.
(I had to watch the entire episode at 2X speed just to get through it, with them milking all the emotional stuff for everything that was was worth and all.)
Dec 31, 2017 5:12 PM
Mar 2017
This was decent but the OST was overall clearly inferior, and the whole show is too much similar to what was the first LL.

Also, this doesn't make much sense that they never met Muse in the end, since they were the main reason they started all of this, especially when the first season clearly teased it and talked about them so often. It didn't need to be something too crazy, but not showing at least 2sec of Honoka after teasing it so much, and that would have been natural given the context, is kinda bad writing IMO.

With that being said, and putting the above aside, I still thought this lacked originality & ambition: the show didn't take any risk with its characters and its plot, although they were nice enough to not end it the same way LL1 did ... kinda. I also liked Yohane at first, but she became quite the lazy comic relief routine after a while, and I grew tired of it. That was the sole purpose of the 3 1st years anyway. I don't even remember the name of the ~zura girl since she was such a secondary character.

5/10
Nisaka-chanDec 31, 2017 5:17 PM
Jan 1, 2018 3:33 AM

Mar 2013
Still liked the Original Love Live! series more imo. Though' You could say I was a huge-fan of µ's before Aqours appears, Aqours not so much but I still like them (teehee)...
But It's good too nonetheless, falling slightly than the last season imo cuz' for some corny moments happen like most-the-time which makes me cringe sometimes lol...

Also quite some sad moments with the closure of the school in the first-part of the Episode, though a little bit anti-climatic in the End imo especially when the Third years returned to school eventhough there's a scene where They already gone off somewhere...

Can't wait for the Movie... 8/10
Rio-Jan 1, 2018 3:36 AM
Jan 1, 2018 6:09 AM

Oct 2017
dejennerate said:
anapeach said:
Hot garbage. I'm so disappointed.

I yelled "well that was some hot garbage" after the ep finished lol
Completely agree. Really wish I could like this season but it was so boring, repetitive and lazy. So many frames were poorly done throughout as well which doesn't make sense with how much money this studio has.

Seriously though. How can they take a formula such as the Love Live formula and ruin it. The first season was so cool! But now I honestly think I was just enjoying it because of LLSIP nostalgia or something. Season two was just a flop. The whole season was just inspirational quotes. Some episodes were literally just that. Like if I'm watching a show I don't want to think "oh literally any of the main characters could've said this line and it wouldn't matter because their personalities are so similar and overlapped" and that's what I thought throughout most of the season. The whole "finishing each other sentences so that everyone gets equal screen time" thing also felt very transparent. And I say all of this out of complete fucking love because I really do love this show and its characters. Even Chika, who spent the entire season trapped in her own mind rambling the same shiny shit over and over like some prophet or something because sis wouldn't even look at the other girls while she was speaking, most of the time. It was just.......... flat. Boring. Hot garbage.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Jan 1, 2018 7:15 AM

May 2017
Terrible final episode just like in season 1 wtf (should've ended in ep12)

That "confession" was forced and unnecessary, its like they completely disregard their situation the whole time

And shippers calling it "otp" are just annoying, like really, standing next to each other for the majority of the show only to throw that BS gay friendship kinda love confession wtf sunrise

8/10 still better than LLSIP tho

LLS S1 7/10 LLS S2 8/10

LLSIP S1 6/10 LLSIP 7/10
Jan 1, 2018 8:14 AM

Sep 2013
Good ending but the whole chika thing is iffy.
It suggests that yoshiko, riko and mari all died in the bus trip, the lightning that focuses on them also ads to this.
I guess the movie will have some time and miracle shenanigans.
Jan 1, 2018 9:03 AM

Mar 2017
my thoughts on the song:

* is it the Sunshine version of Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari? the approach was different but I feel they're somehow the same; BokuHika used the names of μ's in the lyrics, WONDERFUL STORIES showed what happened in the two seasons of SS. both served as closure for the story using each series' charm point: SIP- characters, SS - story
*during the Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare shot, you can see the color of the audience's glowsticks is all pink. lol is that a First Live reference?
*season 1 shots for the songs dragged on too long and season 2 too short
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Jan 1, 2018 9:08 AM

Mar 2014
2nd season finished greatly and now waiting for the movie to come
Jan 1, 2018 4:52 PM

Nov 2017
I've been thinking a lot about the ending for some reason and I still don't know how to feel about the ending. The last two episodes were definitely not satisfying though that's for sure. Which is why after further retrospect,though I still liked everything else, I changed my score from an 8 to a 7.

If the movie gives a more satisfying ending, I'll change it back to 8
If it's mediocre, I'll keep the show at 7
If it's more of the same crying and remembering stuff, I'll change the rating to a 6 probably.

I think the theory that it's all in Chika's head makes the finale better but still not satisfying enough. I wanted to see the girls celebrate after winning Love Live but it was just more tearshed for a school they cried over for multiple episodes already. I'm cautiously optimistic for the movie to take the best aspects of the series and really deliver a proper send off.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Jan 1, 2018 6:42 PM
Oct 2015
I enjoyed it up until the last 2 episodes. We didn't see much of any performances against the other school idols and then this episode gives away what happened with a flag saying they won? So anticlimactic and a letdown.You didn't even really get to see them actually winning and their expressions/feelings as they won.
Jan 2, 2018 3:14 AM
Jul 2012
Lol @all the You x Riko (or vice versa) shippers xD

I think the "Riko-chan I love you sooooooo much" thing is a reference to one of the first episodes of season 1 in which she (You) is jealous that Chika has made a new friend (Riko) and is afraid of losing Chika to her, but now she has fully realized that she will always be Chika's friend even if Chika makes new friends. Not only that, Riko is also her (You) friend now. It was really just a moment of acceptance.

When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Jan 2, 2018 5:55 AM
Oct 2016
TsundeReaper said:

That "confession" was forced and unnecessary, its like they completely disregard their situation the whole time

Exactly. You and Riko had like 0 interaction with each other and then You suddenly feels like she loves Riko because they've been together this whole time? Even Riko said she loves her too? I didn't even see them talk until the previous episode but the previous episode included CHIKA as well. It wasn't just You and Riko. This sudden development was so forced.
Jan 2, 2018 8:43 AM

Mar 2017
Mikaru7 said:
TsundeReaper said:

Exactly. You and Riko had like 0 interaction with each other and then You suddenly feels like she loves Riko because they've been together this whole time? Even Riko said she loves her too? I didn't even see them talk until the previous episode but the previous episode included CHIKA as well. It wasn't just You and Riko. This sudden development was so forced.

everything in Love Live is forced tbh
Jan 3, 2018 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
10/10. Freaking perfection, nah, this was pretty cheesy and cringey at times, but the amount of fun, the amount of feels, and the love that I have for this anime now is immeasurable, so I'm going with that. I haven't watched an anime that touched me the way this has in years, reminds me of when I first started watching anime, and I reaaaaaally didn't want it to end last episode. But now that were here, I can safely say this has been one of the most satisfying finales I've ever experienced in anime, even brought a tear to my eye, that hasn't happened since Clannad: After Story. These girls are going to live on in a very special place in my heart for the rest of my life, and I'm seriously gonna miss these girls.

...Wait there's a movie? WELL DAMN THERE GOES ALL THE DAMN FEELS I GOT FROM THIS. All gone. Instantly. I feel like an idiot now. Thanks a lot... Totally on board with that though THE HYPE IS REAL.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 3, 2018 10:16 AM

Sep 2012
Next season some1 goes back in time & makes sure they start the idol thing sooner & say to them school will be closed in future so hurry up lol

GangsterCat said:

looking forward to movie and 3rd entry group.
Lelouch0202 said:

You x Riko ship confirmed, Expecting some good stuff to come out of this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). XD
The door closing scene was really emotional and I like how it along with the painting messages sort of symbolizes the whole etching Uranahoshi into history.
SJ7izm said:
YouRiko shippers around the world have died.

Lelouch0202 said:

You x Riko ship confirmed, Expecting some good stuff to come out of this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Lol. There was such an abundance of YouRiko content before they even really started speaking to each other that you needn't even wait.
Lelouch0202 said:
SJ7izm said:
YouRiko shippers around the world have died.

Lol. There was such an abundance of YouRiko content before they even really started speaking to each other that you needn't even wait.

Oh I know, there's gonna be even more now. XDD
Blackbird said:
Haha you were not only one that wanna ship Riko x You in finale episode , I'm glad there will be a movie.

Way to end 2nd season. :P

BDW she didn't mean it in a romantic way

but if u want to go there (in to Yuri) then she had jealousy drama in s1 with Chika cause she felt like Riko is taking Chika away from her (& Riko was the one who cleared things up Riko said how You is more special to Chika then she is ofc not with thous words) what would make this confession fake if u think there was romantic meaning behind it :)

so this ship has sink

so its You x Chika

but the fact is there was no Yuri so all ships sink lol
but if there would have been Yuri then it would have been You x Chika cause that's what anime hinted in S1

SRY to crush ur dreams :D

Sugram22Jan 3, 2018 11:43 AM
Jan 3, 2018 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
You can always goes with your imagination. xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 3, 2018 2:38 PM

Oct 2007
Was surprised at the nice final episode. A little sad, but some good things have to end. Entertaining performance at the end there.

For a moment, I thought Chika was having delusions when she entered the school after chasing the paper airplane.

Now, I wonder what would the movie be about? hmmm... can't wait..

8/10
Jan 4, 2018 5:21 PM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:

but if u want to go there (in to Yuri) then she had jealousy drama in s1 with Chika cause she felt like Riko is taking Chika away from her (& Riko was the one who cleared things up Riko said how You is more special to Chika then she is ofc not with thous words) what would make this confession fake if u think there was romantic meaning behind it :)

so this ship has sink

so its You x Chika

but if there would have been Yuri then it would have been You x Chika cause that's what anime hinted in S1

Leave and return when you have something of substance to add to the conversation, please and thanks.

Love Live revolves around gay idols and their everyday lives. If you can't grasp this concept then we can't have adult dialogue, or any dialogue at all for that matter.

Jan 4, 2018 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
Man, this finale really put me on the spot. Emotions were running sky high as the girls were saying their farewells to Ura High. It brought me back to when I graduated and reminded me of that feeling of not wanting to move on. Especially that moment when Chika can't push the gate any further...man...that part just says it all. It also gave me goosebumps when Chika was roaming the school and remembering all of the time she spent there. It really felt like Sunshine might have ended on a melancholic note. Which is why I was really delighted to see that get together for one last spectacular performance. Love how they conveyed their entire journey through the change of scenery/costumes that they've already been to in previous performances.

And so it finally clicks for Chika. She finally realizes the importance of that radiance she'd been searching for all of that time. It's not about finding radiance as a far off ideal, but about taking each step forward with that radiance within. This really resonated with me as I reflected on my own journey and what made my life shine. The message of moving forward, step by step, has also struck a chord with me as I hope to make 2018 a year of renewal.

Something else that clicked together was how the girls of Aqours made their feelings connect. Step by step, day by day, they would take each precious moment to heart and stay the course towards their destination. In a way, it made me think about how anime has impacted me over the years. I'd become a bit cynical about watching it lately, but I think Sunshine has made me appreciate how each precious experience I've had connects together to this moment. In that sense, those negative feelings are gone and I'm ready for more.

So what will I give this season? How about a 1/10?

BUUUU BUUUU DESU WA!!!

Okay but really. 9/10, "Sunshine" is a fitting title as this season was blindingly radiant and filled with warmth.
ZekkenshinJan 4, 2018 6:08 PM
Jan 4, 2018 11:31 PM

Sep 2012
SJ7izm said:
Sugram22 said:

so this ship has sink

so its You x Chika

Leave and return when you have something of substance to add to the conversation, please and thanks.

Love Live revolves around gay idols and their everyday lives. If you can't grasp this concept then we can't have adult dialogue, or any dialogue at all for that matter.

i like Yuri & i didn't see Yuri here at all (well only yuri tease to trick ppl, to make it look like maybe there is yuri here), didn't see gay woman romance anywhere just deep friendships like sisters

in Amanchu i so Yuri but there some ppl argued the opposite & said they wouldn't go against mangaka wishes & so on & on, but that depends on the lvl of Yuri if they made the Yuri part light (or small or how to say it) mangaka wont say a thing

u have Yuri goggles on always that's why in awry anime with only girl chars u see Yuri & that's ur issue, Amanchu showed Yuri not as well as in Strawberry Panic but still showed specially later on with emotional confession

maybe u should see a real Yuri Strawberry Panic then one lighter Yuri Amanchu & then come back here to argue, but ofc if ur thick minded with Yuri goggles & refuse to take them off u still wont learn how to detect real Yuri & i agree we cant have adult dialogue but that's until u learn to make difference between tricks to fool ppl & real yuri

& that emotionless confession (well it had some emotion, but emotion lvl was friendship what they showed) in this ep was Yuri bait to make simple minded ppl think that there was actual yuri

i am disappointed there was only teased to make ppl think for a sec that maybe there is yuri, i don't like that type of tease, either make it friendship or yuri but no yuri tease

even Blackbird knows that the ship is hes fantasy that there is no Yuri (i agree with what he said u can always go with ur imagination, but it becomes problem when u can no longer make difference between ur imagination/fantasy & reality when u refuse reality cause u don't like it), seem u have issue with making difference between ur own fantasy & reality so maybe u need professional help & also other ppl haven't said anything 2u not took part of this how to call it debate cause they see clearly as well, right new u seem to be the only one, even if few later show support to u rest/most here still wont cause they see things clearly & know that u are wrong

ofc another explanation is if ur still kid ofc u don't understand this things well unless ur immature inside

i am not gonna argue with some1 who refuses to take yuri goggles of & learn to see what is real yuri, if u refuse to see the truth it ur problem so be that way for life all i care :)

i know my eng isn't perfect
Sugram22Jan 8, 2018 5:08 AM
Jan 5, 2018 1:21 AM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:
SJ7izm said:

i like Yuri & i didn't see Yuri here at all (well only yuri tease to trick ppl, to make it look like maybe there is yuri here), didn't see gay woman romance anywhere just deep friendships like sisters

in Amanchu i so Yuri but there some ppl argued the opposite & said they wouldn't go against mangaka wishes & so on & on, but that depends on the lvl of Yuri if they made the Yuri part light (or small or how to say it) mangaka wont say a thing

u have Yuri goggles on always that's why in awry anime with only girl chars u see Yuri & that's ur issue, Amanchu showed Yuri not as well as in Strawberry Panic but still showed specially later on with emotional confession

maybe u should see a real Yuri Strawberry Panic then one lighter Yuri Amanchu & then come back here to argue, but ofc if ur thick minded with Yuri goggles & refuse to take them off u still wont learn how to detect real Yuri & i agree we cant have adult dialogue but that's until u learn to make difference between tricks to fool ppl & real yuri

& that emotionless confession (well it had some emotion, but emotion lvl was friendship what they showed) in this ep was Yuri bait to make simple minded ppl think that there was actual yuri

i am disappointed there was only teased to make ppl think for a sec that maybe there is yuri, i don't like that type of tease, either make it friendship or yuri but no yuri tease

Upon a glance, seems like a lot of argumentative text and still no substance. I'll pass on reading. Welcome to the ignore list.

Get out of my sight with this foolishness. This heresy.

Jan 5, 2018 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
^ How to be an obnoxious asshat ^
removed-userJan 5, 2018 9:50 PM
Jan 6, 2018 12:17 PM

Apr 2013
Lol. Imagine minding your business as someone else approaches you with some negativity and being the obnoxious asshat when you exercise your prerogative to avoid it. Then someone pops up to add onto the aforementioned negativity, only to turn around and make indictments on your character.

I fear few things more than knowing what it would be like to be genuinely stupid. So, even with you subbing from a corner of irrelevance, I have to commend you on your bravery.
SJ7izmJan 6, 2018 12:27 PM
Jan 6, 2018 3:30 PM
Jul 2018
SJ7izm said:
Lol. Imagine minding your business as someone else approaches you with some negativity and being the obnoxious asshat when you exercise your prerogative to avoid it. Then someone pops up to add onto the aforementioned negativity, only to turn around and make indictments on your character.

I fear few things more than knowing what it would be like to be genuinely stupid. So, even with you subbing from a corner of irrelevance, I have to commend you on your bravery.

Do you get off from being an insuferable bitch in these forums? The guy is right, it doesn't matter how much you want it to be true, THERE IS NO YURI IN LOVE LIVE. Sure, he could've worded his second reply better since that barely resembles the english language, but it doesn't change the fact that he's right. Also, your "holier-than-thou" attitude was completely unwarranted, get off your high horse, you're just another weeb in an anime forum.
removed-userJan 6, 2018 11:07 PM
Jan 6, 2018 11:04 PM

Jan 2016
Loved this episode, emotional, good ending, etc. I enjoyed the series a lot, I would say almost as much as the original. Having been in Numazu and seeing all those places reminded me of my trip to Japan. I don't even want to use logic to find a flaw or to critique this show, because I enjoyed 10/10 out of it.
Jan 8, 2018 8:09 AM

May 2010
I overrated it a bit but 7.5
I love Mari and Dia. But also You, Riko (she really improved this season) and Yohane. As much as the series gets on my nerves at times with all the repetitiveness, I kinda like it. This episode was pretty good imo. Had its touching scenes.
Let's see how the movie goes. Probably will be about 3rd year's graduation.
Jan 9, 2018 1:59 AM

Apr 2013
Not_Important said:
Do you get off from being an insuferable bitch in these forums?

You're the only one behaving that way at the moment. kiddo. I'm chillin'.

The guy is right, it doesn't matter how much you want it to be true, THERE IS NO YURI IN LOVE LIVE. Sure, he could've worded his second reply better since that barely resembles the english language, but it doesn't change the fact that he's right.

He's not, and me providing vindication of the simple reality of things would be tantamount to me trying to explain to you why a fish under water is wet.

Do you think I'm unaware that there's a crowd of people like you two that do this with every show of this nature? Someone even tried to convince me that Yuru Yuri characters were straight once. Go ahead and get your rounds off.

It's funny that my response to that is what hurt your feelings, though. Dry those tears and crack a smile, cupcake. It's not that serious.

Also, your "holier-than-thou" attitude was completely unwarranted, get off your high horse, you're just another weeb in an anime forum.

Your reply and all of your childish name-calling thus far was unwarranted, but that didn't stop you. If being on my high horse is how you perceive me, perhaps you just have a latent inferiority complex that you need to come to terms with.

I see something, I reserve the right to react as I please, even if that reaction is blocking the person to keep myself from further wasting my time on them, i.e. yourself. Propagate your narrative as much as you'd like, it needn't be done in my presence. Unless you just love my attention, or attention in general, to such an extent.

Dismissed.

SJ7izmJan 9, 2018 2:03 AM
Jan 9, 2018 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
SJ7izm said:

Whatever bro, you're so delusional that you can't even differentiate yuri-bait (Love Live, Yuru Yuri etc) from real shoujo ai / yuri (Citrus, Strawberry Panic etc). Next thing you're gonna tell me Hibike! Euphonium is yuri....:shrugs: If anyone's wasting their time here it's me with you.
removed-userJan 13, 2018 2:39 PM
Jan 9, 2018 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
I didn't expect much of this series but I knew I'd like it anyway because it was an Idol anime.

I love the relationships within the group and I'm glad they focused on the girls and not the plot of the story so much. Although I feel like there could have been a better balance there.

The last few episodes left me with a few tears and that's a good thing because I think this series wrapped up nicely.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Jan 11, 2018 5:51 PM

Feb 2013
Good season! I liked how it seemed kind of realistic that they couldn't save the school. I mean, life is kind of cruel.

7/10
Jan 12, 2018 12:08 AM

Sep 2008
I've watched both the original Love Live and Sunshine. After reading comments on here, opinions are all over the place as you would expect. I think the original Love Live had better and more memorable characters than Sunshine, but I also enjoyed Sunshine a lot. I actually liked how they focused more on the school closing story than actually winning the Love Live, because come on guys we all knew they were going to win. And what I love so much about anime, they kept it real, meaning they didn't do some lame ass pull at the end where the school stays open on a twist ending. No, the school really closed, because in life shit really does happen and anime (good anime anyway) keeps it real. And in Japan a lot of schools ARE closing because of the low birth rate.

So yeah I liked it, I would give it a solid 8/10 and will watch the movie. And my Best Girl was You.
Jan 13, 2018 2:02 AM

Aug 2013
You know something isn't right when you rated this slightly lower than SideM..
Jan 31, 2018 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
Overall, the season was fantastic. But the two last episodes felt a bit weak. I'm glad they didn't repeat the school saving like with the first group but I would have liked them to at least show the girls giving a great performance at the Love Live and winning the tournament. It just kinda felt like the girls failed. They didn't save the school, it didn't feel like they won Love Live and now that Mari is going to Italy, the group probably has their days numbered.

At least they stopped piggybacking on µ's success and they stopped mentioning them in the second season.
TRI_MikeJan 31, 2018 7:00 PM
Feb 4, 2018 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
As a final episode it's not bad, it's quite touching. I liked very much at the beginning that they were singing the first opening of the anime series, maybe in the end they could avoid the song instead. Quite satisfied with this second season of LL Sunshine.

7/10
Feb 4, 2018 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
The first half of the episode was great. The 1st years tearfully closing the library together. Kanan and Dia handing the certificate to Mari to thank her for all her efforts. Aqours closing the rusty gates of the school together. All of this was handled well.

And theeeeeen the weirdness happened. Chika throws a magical paper airplane that travels for miles to land perfectly on the school rooftop. The entire student body shows up in the gym, even though no one knew Chika would end up here. Aqours was there too, including the 3rd years who already left. They were all prepared with another live, even though no one should have been there in the first place. What the hell was that?

They could have ended this episode, this series, any other way. End with them closing the gates to the school and performing a last live as a final sendoff? Or a hint as to what the movie might be maybe? But nope. We get a contrived ending that makes no sense and ruins the drama of the first part of the episode.

This movie better reveal all of this to be part of a giant plot twist, all delusions in Chika's head (including that weird bus sequence in episode 9), or I will be severely disappointed.
Godot325Feb 4, 2018 10:48 PM
Feb 5, 2018 4:31 AM

Mar 2017
Godot325 said:
The first half of the episode was great. The 1st years tearfully closing the library together. Kanan and Dia handing the certificate to Mari to thank her for all her efforts. Aqours closing the rusty gates of the school together. All of this was handled well.

And theeeeeen the weirdness happened. Chika throws a magical paper airplane that travels for miles to land perfectly on the school rooftop. The entire student body shows up in the gym, even though no one knew Chika would end up here. Aqours was there too, including the 3rd years who already left. They were all prepared with another live, even though no one should have been there in the first place. What the hell was that?

They could have ended this episode, this series, any other way. End with them closing the gates to the school and performing a last live as a final sendoff? Or a hint as to what the movie might be maybe? But nope. We get a contrived ending that makes no sense and ruins the drama of the first part of the episode.

This movie better reveal all of this to be part of a giant plot twist, all delusions in Chika's head (including that weird bus sequence in episode 9), or I will be severely disappointed.

magic in Love Live is never a delusion lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

92 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

115 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 17, 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.