Forum Settings
Forums

Slice of Life Anime 'Slow Start' Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Dec 26, 2017 7:35 AM

Nov 2007

The Niconico live show for the Slow Start TV anime held on Tuesday has announced additional cast members along with a new preview. The cast members that were announced are Hana Ichinose's parents. The anime will broadcast on Sundays at 12:30 a.m. via Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, BS11, followed by TV Aichi and Kansai TV starting on January 7, 2018. Online streaming sites such as Niconico Live and Abema TV will also stream the anime.

Cast
Hazuki Ichinose: Yoko Hikasa (Monster Hunter anime series)
Takeru Ichinose: Rikiya Koyama (the Ushio to Tora (TV) series)

Additionally, a video-inclusive radio show will stream via A&G+ every Sunday afternoon starting January 7, 2018. Seiyuu Reina Kondou (Hana Ichinose) will host the web radio. A special show will be broadcast to explain the anime's premise on New Year's Eve. The first episode will be available for pre-streaming on dTV and on Periscope on January 4, 2018 with cast and staff members also appearing for a talk show.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
Sakana-sanMar 31, 2018 7:55 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 26, 2017 9:45 AM
Jul 2016
And there are people still complaining about the studio MAPPA and Studio Wit: A-1 Pictures has practically 3 animes per season to perform. This is alarming. lol
Dec 26, 2017 10:38 AM

May 2012
Meh look like shit. This the only bad show from A-1 in winter

ronie91 said:
And there are people still complaining about the studio MAPPA and Studio Wit: A-1 Pictures has practically 3 animes per season to perform. This is alarming. lol

From when did Studio Wit make 3 anime per season ?! Most of the time they make only 1 anime per season. Winter 2018 they will have two. Mahoutsukai no Yome 2nd half and a new anime

A-1 will have 4 anime in winter 2018 (if you count Darling in the FranXX)
Dec 26, 2017 11:18 AM
Jul 2016
Meh look like shit. This the only bad show from A-1 in winter

ronie91 said:

From when did Studio Wit make 3 anime per season ?! Most of the time they make only 1 anime per season. Winter 2018 they will have two. Mahoutsukai no Yome 2nd half and a new anime

A-1 will have 4 anime in winter 2018 (if you count Darling in the FranXX)

Studio Wit will have many productions next year. But many people do not see the dates of each one, and conclude that the studio will do everything at once and that, therefore, will harm some of its productions. I've seen people praise the fact that A-1 Pictures does several series a season, and outsources a good deal of them to other studios. Compared to Wit, who does a job each season, A-1 Pictures studio exaggerates a lot. The MAPPA studio does 2 per season sometimes. But it does not even compare to A-1 Pictures.

That's what I meant. About DarliFra I think it will not be a problem, since the studio Trigger will be practically carrying the series in the back.
Dec 26, 2017 2:09 PM

Sep 2016
It looks so plain like hinako note.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 26, 2017 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm still looking forward to this to be honest.

GangsterCat said:
It looks so plain like hinako note.

Tho Hinako Note wasn't that bad honestly. It was alright.
Dec 26, 2017 5:10 PM

Apr 2014
ronie91 said:
A1 pictures is basically a warehouse more than a set studio like the other studios u mentioned. its a place where aniplex just gathers a ton of staff to make anime.

there is no point comparing a1's model to anyone else.
Dec 26, 2017 6:09 PM
Jul 2018
moodie said:
ronie91 said:
A1 pictures is basically a warehouse more than a set studio like the other studios u mentioned. its a place where aniplex just gathers a ton of staff to make anime.

Basically they're freelancers mostly so its hard to compared a freelance studio to a studio that has already an established team, etc.
Dec 26, 2017 6:12 PM
Jul 2016
ronie91 said:

Yeah, that's the kind of rumor I was talking about. I'll tell you why this rumor is not always right, and that even A-1 Pictures having Aniplex behind them, that does not make it invulnerable: you've already watched Occultic; Nine? Or Qualidea Code? If so, or if not, I can assure you that these two jobs are a sample of just how wrong this rumor is! If you have not seen either, I'll just let you know the situation: in October of the year, A-1 Pictures had 2 animes running at the same time, being one of those Occultic; Nine. The series was horribly directed, but it was incredibly lively.

Qualidea Code was an original A-1 Pictures, whose script was created by two prestigious authors of Light Novels. Aside from the script being an infernal mess, the technical quality was the same as Pierrot's studio after 50 episodes of Naruto. Which makes ironic the title of the series "Qualidea".

In 2016 A-1 Pictures released nine anime's, each of them in different seasons. In a survey they look something like this:

January: 2

April: 1

July: 2

August: 1

October: 3

From this list the worst were Occultic; Nine and Qualidea Code, being one badly directed and the other totally messed up in the script part and technically awful!
Dec 26, 2017 6:31 PM

Apr 2014
ronie91 said:

Yeah, that's the kind of rumor I was talking about. I'll tell you why this rumor is not always right, and that even A-1 Pictures having Aniplex behind them, that does not make it invulnerable: you've already watched Occultic; Nine? Or Qualidea Code? If so, or if not, I can assure you that these two jobs are a sample of just how wrong this rumor is! If you have not seen either, I'll just let you know the situation: in October of the year, A-1 Pictures had 2 animes running at the same time, being one of those Occultic; Nine. The series was horribly directed, but it was incredibly lively.

Qualidea Code was an original A-1 Pictures, whose script was created by two prestigious authors of Light Novels. Aside from the script being an infernal mess, the technical quality was the same as Pierrot's studio after 50 episodes of Naruto. Which makes ironic the title of the series "Qualidea".

In 2016 A-1 Pictures released nine anime's, each of them in different seasons. In a survey they look something like this:

January: 2

April: 1

July: 2

August: 1

October: 3

From this list the worst were Occultic; Nine and Qualidea Code, being one badly directed and the other totally messed up in the script part and technically awful!
ya if u ignore the good shows they made of course things will look bad

This year alone they had TV shows that were top notch in terms of animation forget ur personal taste.

Granblue Fantasy had amazing line art and smooth animation also they employed some Wit and Ufotable staff members on this.

Eromanga-sensei had a ton of webgen animators who did wonderful character acting animation.

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Flat maintains in quality and continued to be stunning proof that it was a production miracle the director storyboarded the entire season. This is extremely rare considering the series director hardly has more than 1 storyboard in his show.

Fate/Apocrypha's second half had the strongest line up of animators this decade has seen getting praise from the entire anime industry in japan and other staff members.

Blend S and The Idolmaster Side M i put together to make things short targets their own demography and doesnt drop in quality.

A1 Pictures has improved but they obv dont have a perfect record. It isnt about how many series they make in season because NONE OF THE STAFF CLASHES.
Dec 26, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2013
I can relate, and the PV now looks super cute, I'm still excited for this!
Dec 26, 2017 9:48 PM

Nov 2007
Official PV Link (Since It Has Been Replaced w. "Illegal" (There's a Danger That It Would Get Deleted in the Future) Yet Workable YouTube Link): https://twitter.com/slosta_anime/status/945687415447896064
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 28, 2017 11:53 PM
Sep 2017
Well, hana parents previously met together in jitsu wa watashi wa as shiragami parents and both of the anime have a daughter, too (yoko hikasa and rikiya koyama were played in both anime and they have a daughter)

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by AwNoodles »»
27 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
3 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.