Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2017 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Natsuko is still at it with her malevolent intentions...
It's almost sad to see how low she's fallen but then again, I guess the show really tried hard to make the viewers hate her.

Also, Natsuko with a chainsaw...lol. Good God, this show was a complete disaster. It's a prime example of a terrible hororr series in every direction. Natsuko's taunting is still very evident in this finale too and she stlll tries to kill. Natsuko's death is well deserved tbh.

2/10. It definitely deserves it imo. I noticed a "to be continued" for this finale..I hope that won't happen.
Stark700Dec 21, 2017 7:54 AM
Dec 21, 2017 8:05 AM

May 2012
I did not watch last episode yet but I want to drop my review here because I'm sick of haters everywhere. This also 1st time I write review for anime.

My review:
"I personally found this anime very enjoyable. If you enjoy watching people brutally killed, suffer, break their fingers, forced to have sex, extreme drama and female character with evil/sadistic personality, then this is the right anime for you.

For me this anime proves that you don't always need those "well written anime" to enjoy it.

A lot of haters here are just judging anime based how well written the story and how much plot holes or because some character act stupidly in some situation. Those haters start analyzing the this anime as if it is Shakespeare story book or some kind of scientific journal. I don't take anime too seriously. Character in anime does not always have to act the same way that people expect in real life

For me this show is just a pure enjoyment. It entertaining (for me) to watch fictional people suffer and try hard to survive. It does not matter if the story is weak and poorly written when I'm enjoying it. I'm on episode 11 when I wrote this review, and last few episodes were the best in my opinion so far

Many of those who gave it 1/10 or 2/10 watched it until the last episode which makes me suspect that many of these haters don't genuinely believe that anime deserve such a low score. I mean why watch something that you think deserve such low score until the end ?! If I rate something 1/10 then that thing has to be so boring that I could not watch it at all

It is also worth to mention that this show is noting like Mayoiga. Mayoiga is children version of Ousama Game. If you found Mayoiga boring like me then does not mean Ousama Game is same. Ousama game is real dark/horror show with people slaughtered in every place unlike Mayoiga "

Stark700 said:

I noticed a "to be continued" for this finale..I hope that won't happen.

Thats good news. Hoping for new season. Unfortunately, Natsuko is not alive because she is by far my favorite character.
Dec 21, 2017 8:44 AM

Oct 2014
thepath said:
I did not watch last episode yet but I want to drop my review here because I'm sick of haters everywhere. This also 1st time I write review for anime.

I disagree that Mayoiga is bad because of its lack of gore. If anything tthat was the point of show. Anyways, there is a review section for reviews. I would recommend posting this comment there instead of here.

Thank god this abomination is finally over. We don’t need another season of this. Maybe if its a bit more embracing to the goofy situations there could be some comedy to make it watchable.
RebelPandaDec 22, 2017 4:58 PM
Dec 21, 2017 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
Nice, it looks like this show was really terrible until the end, so I won't watch it.
Time to drop this anime, or better yet, I'll delete it on my list.
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 21, 2017 9:20 AM
Apr 2016
thepath said:

My review:
"I personally found this anime very enjoyable. If you enjoy watching people brutally killed, suffer, break their fingers, forced to have sex, extreme drama and female character with evil/sadistic personality, then this is the right anime for you.

For me this anime proves that you don't always need those "well written anime" to enjoy it.

A lot of haters here are just judging anime based how well written the story and how much plot holes or because some character act stupidly in some situation. Those haters start analyzing the this anime as if it is Shakespeare story book or some kind of scientific journal. I don't take anime too seriously. Character in anime does not always have to act the same way that people expect in real life

For me this show is just a pure enjoyment. It entertaining (for me) to watch fictional people suffer and try hard to survive. It does not matter if the story is weak and poorly written when I'm enjoying it. I'm on episode 11 when I wrote this review, and last few episodes were the best in my opinion so far

Many of those who gave it 1/10 or 2/10 watched it until the last episode which makes me suspect that many of these haters don't genuinely believe that anime deserve such a low score. I mean why watch something that you think deserve such low score until the end ?! If I rate something 1/10 then that thing has to be so boring that I could not watch it at all

It is also worth to mention that this show is noting like Mayoiga. Mayoiga is children version of Ousama Game. If you found Mayoiga boring like me then does not mean Ousama Game is same. Ousama game is real dark/horror show with people slaughtered in every place unlike Mayoiga "

Stark700 said:

Thats good news. Hoping for new season. Unfortunately, Natsuko is not alive because she is by far my favorite character.

1- Something not having gore doesn’t equal bad (albeit that doesn’t change that Mayoiga sucked balls). If you prefer gore that is one thing, but something not having it equates to bad everytime
2- There is a review section for reviews so if you want to post a review so bad denouncing haters or whatever you want to call them just because they don’t like a show you like, then do it there

Dec 21, 2017 9:25 AM

Jun 2015
This terrible show is finally finished. Complete garbage from start to finish. The only good thing about it is the OP. 1/10
Dec 21, 2017 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
well we got some unexpected character development... and wow a lOOK INTO THE AFTERLIFE YES YES YES

i thought it was finally over.. to be continued what a joke

solid 2/10 congrats
Dec 21, 2017 9:43 AM

Sep 2011
I was really hoping we could at least end the show on another comedic high note like Ria's complete apathy to being literally on fire in episode 6, but nope... Just another terrible episode. At least Natsuko is dead, I HATE that they tried (really, REALLY poorly I might add) to redeem her at the end with the whole tragic love BS (which as with literally everything about this show, was executed terribly). No, that is not okay, she's still an awful person, maybe she wasn't always, but she is now and you can't change that so easily as she's dying and very intentionally taking someone else with her.

Also, I know I shouldn't be questioning the dumb non-logic of this show at this point, but I just have to get it off my chest: WHERE THE HELL DID THE CHAINSAW COME FROM AND WHY WAS IT THE WEAKEST CHAINSAW IN HISTORY?!
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Dec 21, 2017 9:46 AM
Jul 2017
No no no no no no no, no to the fucking 600th!!! Stop it, stop it right now!! We do not want, need, like, welcome or tolerate a season 2 of this! WTF!! Bad show, bad characters, bad story, bad music, bad visuals, bad censorship, bad logic, bad end, bad start and bad everything!
Ffs
1/10 done
Dec 21, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2016
MistLiigh said:
I was really hoping we could at least end the show on another comedic high note like Ria's complete apathy to being literally on fire in episode 6, but nope... Just another terrible episode. At least Natsuko is dead, I HATE that they tried (really, REALLY poorly I might add) to redeem her at the end with the whole tragic love BS (which as with literally everything about this show, was executed terribly). No, that is not okay, she's still an awful person, maybe she wasn't always, but she is now and you can't change that so easily as she's dying and very intentionally taking someone else with her.

Also, I know I shouldn't be questioning the dumb non-logic of this show at this point, but I just have to get it off my chest: WHERE THE HELL DID THE CHAINSAW COME FROM AND WHY WAS IT THE WEAKEST CHAINSAW IN HISTORY?!

probably found it in whatever building was there at the end im only question how natsuko didnt die right away from that blood lost and how the hell she even had the strength to pick up the saw after that
Dec 21, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2017
Christ, this ending was even worse than I thought it would be.

2/10, just marginally better than being murdered with a chainsaw.
Dec 21, 2017 9:54 AM
Aug 2010
10/10 best comedy of the year. I just hope that they don't sell any Bluray so they have to cancel that second season.

Dec 21, 2017 9:58 AM

Sep 2015
worse than hand shakers
Dec 21, 2017 9:59 AM
Jan 2017
Woo so excited for SEASON 2 -.-. The end of this anime (this episode) is sooo bad, didnt enjoy it, I only watched it because: the OP, the ED. The only thing I liked is the concept of King’s Game. Gotta love being in a peaceful heaven after getting killed pretty fun. When will S2 come out? :3
Dec 21, 2017 10:03 AM
Jun 2015
Wow glad that’s over. I went into this show with expectations of really enjoying it. Unfortunately it wasn’t good and ended up being an unintentional comedy show. It’s really a shame in my opinion because I still think that the concept is really intriguing and had it been executed better this could have been a great show. Has anyone read the novels? Are they any better or just as bad?
Dec 21, 2017 10:03 AM
Apr 2016
To quote the opening of this PoS.....*ahem*

“THIS IS THE END, THIS IS THE END!”

And thank god for it to

Dec 21, 2017 10:04 AM
May 2014
The worst clichés of survival game-type shows, combined with characters acting in completely irrational ways, the sole entertainment comes from seeing how much of a trainwreck it becomes as it goes on.

Why does this need a second season, though? How can they make things even more insane and over-the-top?
Dec 21, 2017 10:05 AM

Sep 2013
I laughed so hard when they announced a second season.

What can i say except that,it was the worst anime i've ever saw and god i saw some crap,but it was so bad it was pretty entertaining and funny to watch so i'm kinda glad there's a second season,i will definitely watch it as a joke.

Still it piss me off this piece of crap had an anime adaptation where some masterpieces manga are still not animated.

My first 1/10 (Except Battle Stage 2,but that's an ova it doesn't count),thank you for making this crap thank you.
ropielDec 22, 2017 10:54 AM
Deep dark fantasies
Dec 21, 2017 10:12 AM

Nov 2012
Ah, this is high quality entertainment! I love these "So bad that it's Good" type things!

Move out Batman and Robin, Ousama Game is gonna take your place from now on.
Dec 21, 2017 10:18 AM

Mar 2013
I'm dying. The only anime I would give a clean 0/10 if I could. Literally THE aboslute worst of the worst.
Dec 21, 2017 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
Rayzer said:
Nice, it looks like this show was really terrible until the end, so I won't watch it.
Time to drop this anime, or better yet, I'll delete it on my list.

No, let's all give it a 1 to drop down the Mal score even more.
Dec 21, 2017 10:23 AM

Jun 2014
I know I shouldn't bother myself to question the logic of this show, since there never was any, but I love how Natsuko just conveniently found a fucking chainsaw that just so happened to be there when they needed to hack away at each other to make a doll lol. Also, Ryou was seriously the most cringe-worthy character in this show. I mean, every character sucked, but Ryou was something else. The way his mental instability was depicted in this show was absolutely laughable.

It's about time they decided to fight back against Natsuko. Could've done that like 2 or 3 episodes ago when more people were still alive, but whatever. Gotta love how she was still able to muster up enough strength to get up and slice the fuck out of Nobuaki's neck even though she practically bled out 2 minutes before that. Oh yes, go ahead and try to redeem Natsuko's character right before she dies. No, Ousama Game, you can't do that. This bitch was at the root of just about all of the shit that took place within this show, and was responsible for many of her classmates' deaths, and now you're trying some cheap last-minute tactic to pull at my heartstrings and make me forgive her? Nice try, but that won't work.

Well finally, this shitshow train wreck is over. I can easily say with 100% certainty that this was the 2nd worst show I watched this year (only behind Hand Shakers). Literally nothing about this show was good, or even decent, except the OP. The OP is the only thing that's stopping me from giving this a 1. I hope that "To be continued" at the end is just a bad joke. Wasn't the game supposed to stop when everyone died? If Riona, the last survivor, killed herself, then there shouldn't even be a teaser at the end for a new King's Game. Or does everyone dying only end the game for that specific class, instead of ending it as a whole? Because if it's the former, then it's like no shit of course that'll end the game.......EVERY PARTICIPANT IS DEAD. You know, I won't even bother questioning it anymore, I'm done. 2/10, goodbye to probably the best unintentional comedy I've ever seen, this puts even Mayoiga to shame. The premise showed a lot of potential, but the beyond piss poor execution shattered all of that.
thebrentinator24Dec 21, 2017 10:43 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 21, 2017 10:25 AM

Mar 2017
Alright.

So, remind me again how did they manage to get a chainsaw in middle of nowhere?

Oh, and now they're trying to make Natsuko look good. WHAT?!?!

This anime had so much potential to flourish, but nah. And, now everyone's dead (with Riona committing suicide by drowning herself with Nobouaki's body), then why the hell didn't King's Game stop?

According to timeline, there shouldn't be anymore survivors of Kings Game, why did it send an email for another Kings Game?

And, finally someone (Riona) tried to use their brain cells and actually tried to kill Natsuko.

And, now it comes down to King's Game vs School Days.
Kenny_StrykerDec 21, 2017 10:30 AM
Dec 21, 2017 10:25 AM

Nov 2015
it was quite enjoyable as long as Nobu wasn't talking.

When Nobu went to heavens, initially i thought that all hes girls would show up one by one, but in the end... i guess its all about friends,
I can't tell though... w/e they couldn't enter the heavens without Nobu or were just so kind to wait for him.

Would prefer if Riona just took hes head -> on a boat:)
Dec 21, 2017 10:26 AM

Aug 2007
12 f*cking episodes and they didn't discovered who is behind the game. Well, at least they recolect all letters and discovered the mystery behind them. So now what?

Dec 21, 2017 10:28 AM

Nov 2012
minimiau said:
12 f*cking episodes and they didn't discovered who is behind the game. Well, at least they recolect all letters and discovered the mystery behind them. So now what?

What do you mean they didn't discovered!?! They did. It's a stupid real life virus that became a computer virus, then it became a hybrid of real+computer virus and now it's fucking up everything left and right.
Dec 21, 2017 10:30 AM

Aug 2016
I can only say "It was not the worst I've watched. But it's pretty close" second season needs to go without me ;) I stopped being entertained from episode 3 onwards, but I thought MAAAAYBE there is a genius twist or whatever.
Dec 21, 2017 10:36 AM

Oct 2017
Lol, this is so retarded.

First, they should have kill Natsuko ages ago, but no, some idiots gonna help her survive, and no-one is gonna stop her or at least imprison her when they have enough man power

Also if you think they should stop following those insane order, why not said so after the first death occur and need to wait til everyone's dead to say that?

Also throughout the whole show, they never try to really find a way to solve the problem.
All they do is wasting time til last minute every day and follow the order last minute.
You could at least contact police or other experty no? (Though it might not help, still better than wasting the whole precious day you gained and doing nothing)

That last minute love story laugh the shit out of me.
Like you fucking tell me that's love? lolz...
Even Twilight is a better story than this!

Also, well yeah, suspect as much, everyone must die lolz..
Might as well kill yourself back in ep1 so you won't go through this bs.
Better yet, just quit watching since ep1 so we don't have to go through this lolz..

Bonus question, where the hell Natsuko got that Chainsaw?
How convenient.
Ventus_SDec 21, 2017 10:51 AM
Dec 21, 2017 10:37 AM
Jul 2018
So, to put it bluntly, I think this god damn anime has broke me in every way. I already shipped NatsuNobu and NobuRi but now I kind of ship NatsuNobuRi, I mean, yeah NobuChi (Nobuaki x Chiemi) was canon, and I tend to ship things sporadically, or moreseo when I feel something bad's about to happen to give myself a sense of comfort (hooooo boy was my gut right about that "something bad about to happen". But ho ho just what.

I mean the whole "It's better to kill the person you love yourself, I won't give him to you Riona" from Natsuko just did a whole number on me emotionally. Then there's the fact Natsuko killed Nobuaki just as Riona was confessing to him, and subsequently died herself, and then she - Riona - dragged his body to the beach and kissed him? First of all, RUDE. Natsuko pls try to respect those who are confessing to the people they love. pLS

Like, did your heart not break seeing Riona that way? I mean yeah I hated Natsuko to a point, but when he saw everyone again, Ria, Teruaki, Kenta, Mizuki, etc, I just felt myself welling up? And then Natsuko poked her head out and it was just, wow. Feelings. I mean frankly I shipped quite a few girls with Nobuaki, but now I'm just sad and depressed over the fact there's going to be a second season of this.. and thus more deaths. I mean I wasn't expecting Riona to more or less impale Natsuko on the chainsaw? Like, go Riona! YEs! But, now I'm sad that they're all dead and I guess I just what. What. What just happened.

I'm feeling remorse over the biggest bONCH in anime history. I mean it's tragic because she was doing it to prove a point, she didn't care how much she was hated but she hated Nobuaki for filling them with false hope, and if they all killed themselves the King's Game would end. But then it changed and said it would continue until the end of humanity? So, does the ending mean Riona died too? I mean I hope she did, not to be nasty or anything but so she could be w/ Nobuaki. And it was obviously the people who were precious to him that appeared in that dream-esque vision, but Riona wasn't dead then so I'm only assuming - hoping - that she died, since being forced to live in a world without the person you love would be a fate worse than death. Like, what?

I can commend her for dying together with Nobuaki though, and doing it at sea no less. It was kind of romantic for the most part. But, one thing that has me confused is the ending itself? Like, it said the game would end if they all took their lives. And then it changed, I mean this was prior to Nobuaki and Natsuko's death. But with the small scene at the very end, post credits and ending theme, it would imply that even if everyone died,- and they most likely did, - the game would still continue? So, what in fifty shades of shit, is going on?

In all fairness, Natsuko's character was redeemed in the end tbh, even I can see that, and honestly? I kind of hoped for something like that, even the smallest amount of redemption will affect the soul. She had to kill her initial first love, and that in itself probably fucked her over morally, emotionally, mentally, and whatever else. She hated Nobuaki for filling people with a sense of false hope, and it was pretty much predetermined that she would still love him. Yeah, she was fucked up, but who WOULDN'T be after being forced to endure the King's Game, not once, but twice?

You're trying to make an excuse to hate her when she basically tried to, and did, what she was supposed to. She wasn't all bad. Nobuaki was pretty fucked too, I mean the person I feel most sorry for is Riona? Like I've probably explained that multiple times but, man. About to confess to the person you love and he's taken from you in a way that would probably put Romeo and Juliet to shame. So, eh, 10/10.

If the second season is a thing, then I hope it clears a few things up. Because I've got this whole mindfuck thing going on.
Dec 21, 2017 10:37 AM
Apr 2016
TahZin said:
minimiau said:

What do you mean they didn't discovered!?! They did. It's a stupid real life virus that became a computer virus, then it became a hybrid of real+computer virus and now it's fucking up everything left and right.

if you read manga you'll know that the virus has spread throughout the internet
it won't be stopped
the virus was transmitted to natsuko's and chiemi's dad
and thanks to that it some how created it self to computer and mobile virus killing people
it won't stop
until the full humanity is erased
Dec 21, 2017 10:38 AM

Feb 2016
This has to be the worst ending I've ever seen.
Dec 21, 2017 10:39 AM

Jun 2016
A terrible ending to a terrible show.

To be continued? I really hope not.

We who finished this, deserved a reward, or at least a therapy session.

Dec 21, 2017 10:40 AM
Aug 2010
thepath said:

My review:

Stark700 said:

I respect your opinion and you should post it in the review section, that way people can read some positive review about this.

It's true that a series doesn't have to be "well written" to be enjoyable, and there is nothing wrong with liking characters being massacred like it was done in the series, in my opinion, the real problem with this series is that if you want to make a good series about characters being killed, you have to make the viewer care about those characters and don't laugh everytime they are killed in such ridiculous ways.

If the characters are not good, then at least make the story interesting or at least coherent, but here we have a "game" that has happened who knows how many times and the impresion I get is that society doesn't know/care about what is happening, If a lot of underage people end up dead and only one survives then he either is a criminal or there is something going on and the authorities would have to be vigilant about the start of additional games. Second, the explanation about the virus is retarded, how in the world can a biological virus turn into a computer virus, the author could have just made some magical/paranormal explanation about it, not that retarded "explanation". And finally, at the end they discover that they have to kill themselves to end the game, otherwise humanity will be erradicated while playing constantly that game, even ignoring the last part, we can infer that if they die it wouldn't matter as there are more than one game being played (Natsuko and the MC survived different games) so there are probably more survivors that would have to continue playing, thus eliminating the human race at some point regardless of their choice at that point of time, but to make things worse for the story telling, they go and start a new game with a random character, disregarding their "big revelation".
Dec 21, 2017 10:43 AM
Apr 2016
some thing in the anime weren't right
actually
chiemi died to due to blood loss and anime showed us that she killed herself

natsuko's first love was killed for not obeying order
than again showed something
different

and yes natsuko loved nobuaki

they didn't show the scene where nobuaki's mother had made food for nobuaki
but founds the letter in which he tells her that he won't survive

her mother leaves the home

now natsuko chiemi and Riona with nobuaki

nobuaki harem king

and the season 2 wow

I guess they will be showing us everything from the new manga

in this manga all the Japanese and taiwanese school have to take part

and I guess we will get season 2

the sales of the manga are too high in japan
Dec 21, 2017 10:47 AM
Apr 2016
Itachi_0893 said:
thepath said:

My review:

I respect your opinion and you should post it in the review section, that way people can read some positive review about this.

It's true that a series doesn't have to be "well written" to be enjoyable, and there is nothing wrong with liking characters being massacred like it was done in the series, in my opinion, the real problem with this series is that if you want to make a good series about characters being killed, you have to make the viewer care about those characters and don't laugh everytime they are killed in such ridiculous ways.

If the characters are not good, then at least make the story interesting or at least coherent, but here we have a "game" that has happened who knows how many times and the impresion I get is that society doesn't know/care about what is happening, If a lot of underage people end up dead and only one survives then he either is a criminal or there is something going on and the authorities would have to be vigilant about the start of additional games. Second, the explanation about the virus is retarded, how in the world can a biological virus turn into a computer virus, the author could have just made some magical/paranormal explanation about it, not that retarded "explanation". And finally, at the end they discover that they have to kill themselves to end the game, otherwise humanity will be erradicated while playing constantly that game, even ignoring the last part, we can infer that if they die it wouldn't matter as there are more than one game being played (Natsuko and the MC survived different games) so there are probably more survivors that would have to continue playing, thus eliminating the human race at some point regardless of their choice at that point of time, but to make things worse for the story telling, they go and start a new game with a random character, disregarding their "big revelation".

natsuko's dad first played the game
and he survived thanks the natsuko(not his daughter,but his lover)

natsuko's dad married a scientist she gave birth twins he named them natsuko and chiemi honda

when they were born the virus got transferred to both of them
that triggered two different games

the virus later got transferred to natsuko and chiemi's mobile and it spread itself on the internet

it will eradicate the humanity.....
AsT5Dec 21, 2017 9:32 PM
Dec 21, 2017 10:51 AM

Jul 2013
So the survivor of each game will be the carrier of the virus. We know that each game only has 1 survivor, and the game involves like 30 people. Assuming each game takes 5 days to finish, and it kills about 30 people, how many millenniums would it takes to wipe the entire human race?

The earth itself has a higher chance to be destroyed before the humanity went extinct from this game.
Dec 21, 2017 10:55 AM
Apr 2016
Kenny_Stryker said:
Alright.

This anime had so much potential to flourish, but nah. And, now everyone's dead (with Riona committing suicide by drowning herself with Nobouaki's body), then why the hell didn't King's Game stop?

According to timeline, there shouldn't be anymore survivors of Kings Game, why did it send an email for another Kings Game?

And, finally someone (Riona) tried to use their brain cells and actually tried to kill Natsuko.

dude the virus on the internet already
that's why it was able to hack ria's laptop

MANGA Shit-
and also thanks to two girls who were investigating this game
they found natsuko's diary
they all read that and they also became the participant

Now its all the taiwanese and japanese school students are participants
next season might arrive soon

sales were high and the viewership was good in japan
somehow
dammit
Dec 21, 2017 10:56 AM

Jul 2013
The show ended as it lived, as a compelte and utter trainwreck. I feel glad of having following this week by week with all of you, my friends. 11/10, best comedy of 2017. Mayoiga would be proud.

I will totally watch that delicious second season. Thank you, studio Seven.
Dec 21, 2017 10:57 AM
Apr 2016
MyKamiList said:
So the survivor of each game will be the carrier of the virus. We know that each game only has 1 survivor, and the game involves like 30 people. Assuming each game takes 5 days to finish, and it kills about 30 people, how many millenniums would it takes to wipe the entire human race?

The earth itself has a higher chance to be destroyed before the humanity went extinct from this game.

that's half the info

according to the current manga all the Japanese and taiwanese school students will be killed

then the virus will go on towards the working adults
thanks to internet

so humanity might end up soon
Dec 21, 2017 10:57 AM

Mar 2017
AsT5 said:
school students are participants

somehow
dammit

You're not serious, are you? *Sweats from forehead*
Dec 21, 2017 10:58 AM

Oct 2017
Itachi_0893 said:
10/10 best comedy of the year. I just hope that they don't sell any Bluray so they have to cancel that second season.

Don't worry, according to the site, the BD sales of Ousama Game is terrible.
Like 200~300 ptt.
Dec 21, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2017
So it seems that my judgement in the first episode was right. Glad I didn't have to go on this ride.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Dec 21, 2017 11:00 AM
Apr 2016
Kenny_Stryker said:
AsT5 said:
school students are participants

somehow
dammit

You're not serious, are you? *Sweats from forehead*

I m serious dude
Japanese people love these stuff

the 1st manga sales easily crossed 100000 mark within 40 days of release

Jun 2015
thepath said:

My review:

Stark700 said:

Agreed, for the end this show really reedemed itself and became quite enjoyable, among the very few I didnt dropped this season, the only one with reasonably fun is Evil or Live and Inuyashiki.
Anyway my rating is 7/10 for Ousama game, and yet again I have to agree Mayoiga was kids anime without gore which was heavy blow from the creator of Blood-C.
So rest assured there are others who share your opinion, ousame game is good fun, at very least had some gore which rare nowadays since most show shounen crap with very light themes

Oct 2017
Kenny_Stryker said:
Alright.

School Days is like a masterpiece when you compare it to Ousama Game.

At least we get a satisfying ending of all the bitches die.
My thought on School Days is like "Boya! Finally!"
Dec 21, 2017 11:02 AM
Apr 2016
Ventus_S said:
Kenny_Stryker said:
Alright.

School Days is like a masterpiece when you compare it to Ousama Game.

you forgot mars of Destruction to add
the worst anime to exist in the universe
Dec 21, 2017 11:10 AM

Oct 2017
AsT5 said:
MyKamiList said:

that's half the info

according to the current manga all the Japanese and taiwanese school students will be killed

thanks to internet

The point is wouldn't it more effective to just let all 30 of them alive to spread to like 1000 more people, and then let those 1000 spread even further, instead of playing this retarded game with only 30 participants every time?

Heck, Kill La Kill has a crazy villain who uses a much smarter ways to dominate the world.
Dec 21, 2017 11:12 AM

Jun 2016
I liked this anime. I will wait the second season (I excited when saw "to be continued" in the end).
Dec 21, 2017 11:15 AM
Apr 2016
Ventus_S said:
AsT5 said:

that's half the info

thanks to internet

The point is wouldn't it more effective to just let all 30 of them alive to spread to like 1000 more people, and then let those 1000 spread even further, instead of playing this retarded game with only 30 participants every time?

Heck, Kill La Kill has a crazy villain who uses a much smarter ways to dominate the world.

doesn't matter if you kill the 30
the virus will still work

and this was the last time for 30 participants

according to the manga after this incident all the high schools from Japan and Taiwan participated
and I don't know how many survived because the manga is still ongoing
AsT5Dec 21, 2017 9:33 PM
Dec 21, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2013
AsT5 said:
MyKamiList said:

that's half the info

thanks to internet

So the internet is the main carrier of the virus, which means it's all the same whether there is a survivor or not, and that debunks the whole point of the "dying message", unless I am missing something that is.

Damn, this is one of those rare shows that the more I think, the more I ironically enjoy it.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

202 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 29, 11:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.