Forum Settings
Forums

Upcoming Anime 'Sanrio Danshi' Announces Additional Details

New
Dec 17, 2017 2:48 AM

Nov 2007
Sanrio Danshi's 2nd anniversary and anime broadcast celebration event held on Sunday has announced additional details for the upcoming TV anime series. The opening and ending theme songs will be performed by the unit Sanrio Danshi, who consists of Kouta Hasegawa (Takuya Eguchi), Yuu Mizuno (Soma Saito), Shunsuke Hoshino (Jun Ootsuka), Ryou Nishimiya (Hiroyuki Kagura), and Seiichirou Minamoto (Yuuma Uchida). A new preview has also been revealed. Animated by Studio Pierrot, the anime will broadcast on Saturdays at 10:00 p.m. via Tokyo MX, followed by MBS, TVQ Kyushu Housou, TV Aichi, AT-X, TV Hokkaido, Miyagi TV, and TV Oita starting on January 7, 2018. Various streaming websites, such as AbemaTV, Niconico Live, dAnime Store, and Amazon Video will also stream the anime.

Cast
Yamato Machida: Daisuke Kishio (the Junjou Romantica series)
Shou Tsujiya: Chihiro Suzuki (Tales of the Abyss)
Satoshi Matsuo: Makoto Furukawa (the Orange series)

Opening Theme Song: "Seishun Interlude" by Sanrio Danshi
Ending Theme Song: "Now on dream!" by Sanrio Danshi

There will also be total of six volumes released of the DVD and Blu-ray. Only information about the first volume has been released, which will include two original short anime episodes Hajimete no Otsukai Danshi and Okuyukashii Danshi in addition to the first two episodes of the TV anime. It will be released on March 21, 2018.

PV 3

Source: Moca News
Sakana-sanMar 31, 2018 7:58 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 17, 2017 2:55 AM

Apr 2014
Looks so gay, I think I'm gonna vomit.
Studio Pierrot? WTF is going on?
This shit even got early release than TG:re!
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 17, 2017 3:35 AM

Jul 2012
Rayzer said:

The anime adaptation of this was announced on February, while Tokyo Ghoul:re was announced on October. So it makes sense that this is going to be aired earlier, even though almost a full year has gone since it was announced.
Dec 17, 2017 4:32 AM

Apr 2016
This looks exactly as a type of a show i would not watch.
Dec 17, 2017 4:36 AM

Apr 2014
Samii said:
Rayzer said:

The anime adaptation of this was announced on February, while Tokyo Ghoul:re was announced on October. So it makes sense that this is going to be aired earlier, even though almost a full year has gone since it was announced.
As if we didn't see it coming. It's been very obvious from the start.
Who cares about announcement anyway? Remember Manaria Friends?
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 17, 2017 5:17 AM

May 2017
Wah this looks nice, can't wait for this!
Dec 17, 2017 9:24 AM

Jul 2012
Rayzer said:
Samii said:

As if we didn't see it coming. It's been very obvious from the start.
Who cares about announcement anyway? Remember Manaria Friends?

Announcements sometimes do matter. But either way, I don't really see the problem with what airs earlier.
Dec 17, 2017 11:09 AM

Apr 2015
Rayzer said:

You are aware that you can just not comment right? No one is forcing you to watch this. Youre only embarrassing yourself with your insistence on commenting on any show aimed at women with your "I dont like this". No shit, rayzer, everyone here knows that this isnt the sort of show you like- you've made that abundantly clear over many shows over many seasons. Like Jesus Christ Rayzer- just watch what you like and let other people watch what they like in peace. You don't need to be a complete asshole all the time. Really, you don't. I know youre probably like a 14 year old straight dude with entitlement issues and a lot of growing to do, but from someone who has been reading your posts for over a year now and is clearly a lot older than you, its better for your mental health to focus more on yourself than on what other people like. You get waaay to worked up over things that don't effect you in any way and thats not healthy.

This is an intervention Rayzer. Its time to stop this. Its time to grow up a little. We've all been subjected to your posts enough- and we're here to tell you to stop for your own good and our own.

And I know what youre going to do now, youre going to get defensive. And angry. But I'm here to tell you that you dont need to. You dont need to be a dick. Trust me, you can just let it go. You can move on and mature a little.

Take a lesson from @swagernator who still, for some reason, feels the need to comment even though there are no girls for him to fap to while he imagines them kissing and thus no reason for him to watch. Still though, he manages to not be a complete dick about it. You could really learn from him. All I'm asking for really is for the daily Rayzer "Im straight I swear, dudes are gross 10000% straight all time women are great" updates to be less abrasive. The daily swagernator "hey guys just letting you know Im into women. No dick. I told you guys yesterday but just giving the update again" posts are much less annoying if equally as confusing and oddly defensive. Its all about tone, you see.
daggerswithrosesDec 17, 2017 11:38 AM
Dec 17, 2017 1:13 PM

Mar 2009
I'm going to watch this only for sanrio characters.
Cinnamoroll guy looks so manly xD
Dec 17, 2017 1:30 PM
May 2007
I know I will be loving this too much. The boys ♥
I can't wait for those two. Give me already.
Dec 17, 2017 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
daggerswithroses said:
Rayzer said:

You are aware that you can just not comment right? No one is forcing you to watch this. Youre only embarrassing yourself with your insistence on commenting on any show aimed at women with your "I dont like this". No shit, rayzer, everyone here knows that this isnt the sort of show you like- you've made that abundantly clear over many shows over many seasons. Like Jesus Christ Rayzer- just watch what you like and let other people watch what they like in peace. You don't need to be a complete asshole all the time. Really, you don't. I know youre probably like a 14 year old straight dude with entitlement issues and a lot of growing to do, but from someone who has been reading your posts for over a year now and is clearly a lot older than you, its better for your mental health to focus more on yourself than on what other people like. You get waaay to worked up over things that don't effect you in any way and thats not healthy.

This is an intervention Rayzer. Its time to stop this. Its time to grow up a little. We've all been subjected to your posts enough- and we're here to tell you to stop for your own good and our own.

And I know what youre going to do now, youre going to get defensive. And angry. But I'm here to tell you that you dont need to. You dont need to be a dick. Trust me, you can just let it go. You can move on and mature a little.

Take a lesson from @swagernator who still, for some reason, feels the need to comment even though there are no girls for him to fap to while he imagines them kissing and thus no reason for him to watch. Still though, he manages to not be a complete dick about it. You could really learn from him. All I'm asking for really is for the daily Rayzer "Im straight I swear, dudes are gross 10000% straight all time women are great" updates to be less abrasive. The daily swagernator "hey guys just letting you know Im into women. No dick. I told you guys yesterday but just giving the update again" posts are much less annoying if equally as confusing and oddly defensive. Its all about tone, you see.

I think I can agree with this because just as much as few minor people, you haven't really matured and you pretty much made it very clear that you do not like these type of stuff.

Hell, I can be somewhat of a dick sometimes when it comes to shows that I don't really want to see or like (and if I do that's on me not the show), but I don't go and be completely defensive about it 100% and pretend that I'm a special snowflake or anything of the sorts.

I've been active for around an year in the forums and honestly there's been a trend for that as well, it doesn't really help much.

I get that you want to voice your opinions and that's fine. And sure, you can be negative about it, But, you do need to control yourself with the comments. And just to be clear I don't think anyone is saying you should sugar coat. But try to be a bit more underlining about it.

Given credit where it's due, I don't think you're the worst person. But it doesn't face that the attitude gets really annoying and repetitive after a while. Sure its an open internet and freedom of speech is applied, but there's a limit to how much you can say.

Reminder when you gave opinions people gave you counter arguments back, and the response is just being defensive on your thought and not understanding the other side of the coin, at least to me that's my issue.
Dec 17, 2017 2:50 PM

Aug 2016
this even looks more generic and pathetic than the rest of fujo animes, studiopierrot also with black clover mess decided to stop trying
Dec 17, 2017 4:39 PM

Oct 2016
Swagernator said:
This looks exactly as a type of a show i would not watch.

But if u don't watch this show, the world will end!!!!
Primerose003
Dec 17, 2017 4:40 PM

Oct 2016
anemonespotte said:
this even looks more generic and pathetic than the rest of fujo animes, studiopierrot also with black clover mess decided to stop trying

Still better looking than killing bites and nanatsu no bitoku
Primerose003
Dec 17, 2017 4:42 PM

Oct 2016
Rayzer said:

That sucks for you because there will be more gay shows in the future.
Primerose003
Dec 17, 2017 5:10 PM

Aug 2016
Primerose003 said:
anemonespotte said:

Still better looking than killing bites and nanatsu no bitoku

at least those are fappable for someone
Dec 17, 2017 10:42 PM

Aug 2013
It's for fujoshi... It's selling Sanrio... but it seems fun. I still feel like watching it, somehow.
Dec 19, 2017 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
I saw a bit of the seiyuu event, it looks fun.

Dec 20, 2017 9:31 AM

May 2014
ok, I'm a pretty big fan of Cinnamoroll, but I'm not sure what to think of this...
Dec 21, 2017 8:26 PM
Jan 2017
Wait- is this BL? I am a little excited, now. These years are flooding us with BL every season, I’m very proud of Japan. IT’S FINALLY YAOI’S TIME TO SHINE, BAKAYARO!
Dec 21, 2017 8:50 PM

Nov 2007
@mangekyio From the original source, I don't think it's BL, but boys doing cute things sort because the project advertises Sanrio characters through a group of characters supporting the Sanrio characters.

Edit: OP & ED Sample

Edit 2: Event report
http://moca-news.net/article/20171228/2017122818000a_/01/
tsubasaloverDec 28, 2017 2:58 AM
Dec 26, 2017 2:04 AM

Jun 2016
this look kinda cute, looking forward to it >_<
i'll give pierott a chance this time, let's just hope they're not going to mess up this one
it'll be nicer if it's actually bl :P
Feb 1, 2018 1:18 AM

Nov 2007
Subaru Amagaya (Liking Bad Badtz-Maru): Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
Naoki Sugami (Liking Kero Kero Keroppi): Wataru Hatano
https://nijimen.net/topics/15642
Feb 1, 2018 2:32 PM
May 2007
tsubasalover said:
Subaru Amagaya (Liking Bad Badtz-Maru): Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
Naoki Sugami (Liking Kero Kero Keroppi): Wataru Hatano
https://nijimen.net/topics/15642

Finally.
Hatano is perfect for sensei. I'm happy.
Matsuoka for a type like that. I wanted more. He already sounds great in Devils Line.

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.