Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2017 8:05 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this is a fine start so far although I have a hard time liking Yoshino.

Much more interested to know that Kirishima guy though. He probably holds more secrets than just being involved with the yakuza.
Apr 4, 2018 12:06 PM

Feb 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this is a fine start so far although I have a hard time liking Yoshino.

Much more interested to know that Kirishima guy though. He probably holds more secrets than just being involved with the yakuza.

The first chapter was ok. But I've come to really like the story after reading chapter 2. I found the characters very interesting, I enjoy the dynamics between Kirishima and Yoshino. I was surprised by development of the two characters...

I'm just not a big fan of trace of this mangaka. >_<'
Jan 12, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2014
That's a good start i think, it has good introduction about character and the story itself.

This Political marriage with "yakuza" touch with extraordinary Male and Female MC is a good combination for me personally, i liked it so far.

MFCORR said:

The first chapter was ok. But I've come to really like the story after reading chapter 2. I found the characters very interesting, I enjoy the dynamics between Kirishima and Yoshino. I was surprised by development of the two characters...

yep i also came from few chapters ahead, and i could say the story and plot is really interesting for me personally, and both MC character developments are really good and extraordinary.
Jan 13, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2018
r16fourarm said:
That's a good start i think, it has good introduction about character and the story itself.

This Political marriage with "yakuza" touch with extraordinary Male and Female MC is a good combination for me personally, i liked it so far.

MFCORR said:

yep i also came from few chapters ahead, and i could say the story and plot is really interesting for me personally, and both MC character developments are really good and extraordinary.

Yeah, I'm liking the development of the story so far. ^^
Oct 31, 2019 11:13 PM

Feb 2014
what nisekoi wished it could be

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
May 15, 2020 1:11 PM
May 2020
Honestly I’m in love with the story.
Aug 23, 2020 4:31 AM

Jan 2020
I think it was a really solid first chapter. I think it’s a necessary chapter as it works to set up Kirishima as a “normal” character and then that last scene breaks that image. Also it establishes Yoshino’s wish to be with a normal guy and have a normal relationship. This setup makes the next chapter so much more of a 180. Also I really enjoy the style of this manga.
May 25, 2023 2:11 PM
May 2023
Please I can't read
Oct 22, 2023 1:09 PM
May 2020
like how she basically goes with the flow with everything, the least yakuza yakuza thus far
Feb 21, 6:39 PM
Sep 2017
The art style is just perfect, the characters, the expressions, the hair! Its one of the best mangas I've ever dived into and I cannot wait for a happy ending!
..It has an happy ending right??!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 38 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 5

6 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 11, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 35 Discussion

akemi2407 - Oct 31, 2023

2 by HazelShonenFan »»
Feb 17, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 34 Discussion

CQLLIST - Dec 2, 2023

1 by HazelShonenFan »»
Feb 17, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 37 Discussion

ryzxgum - Nov 13, 2023

1 by CQLLIST »»
Dec 2, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 36 Discussion

ryzxgum - Nov 8, 2023

3 by CQLLIST »»
Dec 2, 2023 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.