Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 6, 2017 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lul, that moment when Satsuki wakes up nude in bed with Yuzu. At least she's normal now.

Satsuki's sister is fun to watch in this show. I wish she got more screen time but still a very charming character. Pretty entertaining episode. As usual, I love the character chemistry between all the characters.

Dec 6, 2017 4:12 AM

Apr 2010
Satsuki turning small was really funny especially the reaction of the other girls towards her change.
I also liked how she learned a few things about Yuzu while being in that form, Yuzu pays a lot of attention towards others and that helps out the customers as well.
Hiragi showing up was nice she cares about Satsuki even if her behaviour is a bit free.
Dec 6, 2017 5:30 AM

Sep 2014
Some Satsuki x Yuzu moments is always welcome Yuri FTW.
Dec 6, 2017 5:31 AM

Apr 2016
Chibi Satsuki
Jealous Natsume (this one was gold lol)

And sister rivalry. I would want to see more of Satsuki's sister for sure.
Dec 6, 2017 5:50 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
My god, all the Yuzu x Satsuki moments are heartwarming.

Loved the background shots in this episode especially, the moon shining through the trees at the end.

Hiragi wanted to be an attendant, Satsuki wanted to be a priestess. Both ended up becoming the other, that's quite something.
Dec 6, 2017 6:03 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
It's an episode dedicated to Yuzu x Satsuki moments! Satsuki and her sister with their sibling rivalry, but I like the first segment much more with the shrunken Satsuki. So cute! <3
Dec 6, 2017 6:42 AM

Jul 2015
THE BATH RETURNS And with everyone this time around. It's been like... 4 episodes since the last one? I have it written down that there were 7 baths up to this point, now it's 9 WE GOT TWO BATHS THIS EPISODE (Unless I miscounted). Also GAY.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 6, 2017 7:14 AM

Apr 2012
>Satsuki nudity
>Satsuki kagura
We were really spoiled this week.

Also like how the moral of the story is stop imagining things.
EratiKDec 6, 2017 12:43 PM
Dec 6, 2017 7:23 AM

Jul 2013
The ending songs only get better and better to me. Too bad this will (probably) be the last one.
Dec 6, 2017 7:40 AM

Aug 2013
Finally the YuzuxSatsuki we were all waiting for. Though jealous Natsume was great too.
Dec 6, 2017 8:09 AM

Jun 2015
This was a very nice episode focusing on Satsuki. She got shrunk at the beginning and had to be with Yuzu until she came back to normal. They had some good moments together. Her rivalry with her sister was fun to watch.
Dec 6, 2017 8:28 AM
Mar 2015
Great sibling rivalry with each sister jealous of the others position Loved seeing Princess Kaguya and the rabbits on the moon as her attendants Yuzu and Satsuki for the win
Dec 6, 2017 9:07 AM

Apr 2011
Beautiful episode around the firs half with cihbi Satsuki. The background scene with the lady being given a footjob was so good. Yuzu is so precious. The Yuzu x Satsuki moment were heartwarming. Much, much better than Natsumi x Rin.

It was also fun when Satsuki's big sis came to visit. Sadly, the Kagura dance were stills. Interesting background between the siblings being Satsuki more smarter and faster learner than Hiiragi. Fun to see Natsume getting jealous.
Dec 6, 2017 10:06 AM

Nov 2011
I am thus satisfying this series of souls, which I have already raised by one point its original vote. Also this time the episode was very sweet and very nice. The backgrounds are so beautiful that I regret sometimes not living in the country or where there is not such an exasperated urbanization as it happens in today's cities. I hope that there is already a follow-up on the site, I want to know the characters even better and enjoy their presence and sweetness.
Dec 6, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah, sometimes we are never satisfied with ourselves or the result. That's life. Great ep, as usual.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 6, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2014
Yuzu x Satsuki was cute and Kiri with her damn teasing x). Really hoped they did kiss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Really like that they are doing four endings for the four seasons.
Dec 6, 2017 12:23 PM

Feb 2007
Once again, Satsuki has a chance to be impressed by Yuzu's thoughtfulness and attention to detail.

Yuzu again realizes that she does not want to part ways with Satsuki. And shows more of her exceptional empathy.

Ayame is quite the trickster - in a good way. :D

And looks like Hiiragi had her own shortcomings that made the parents choose their jobs this way...
Dec 6, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
Satsuki turning small and her sister hiiragi arriving, looks like both of them are worried of each others talents but satsuki is way more intimated by hiiragi's talent while satsuki doesn't realize her good her own talent is.
Yuzu crying both times for her sake :'(
Dec 6, 2017 2:22 PM

Nov 2016
Really nice Satsuki focussed episode,yeah it's really hard to believe in one owns abilities.

Mini Satsuki was super cute and the ending song lovely, overall great like always.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 6, 2017 4:35 PM
Jul 2018
It is really confusing. Till now we are driven to believe that hiiragi is better than satsuki. Even their parents are made kind of antagonist. And that last bit, satsuki also heard the she conversation, why didn't she heard the last line.
Dec 6, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2016
Oh that chibi Satsuki and Yuzu x Satsuki moments are pretty cute :)
and I didn't expect to see Kaguya (I guess) in child form on this episode~
Dec 6, 2017 5:19 PM

Dec 2014
Little Satsuki was adorable.

Lot of Yuzu x Satsuki moments this episode, all of them were really sweet.
I also enjoyed seeing Satsuki dance.
Dec 6, 2017 5:38 PM

Jun 2016
So many fanservice this episode, but it's so adorable. Gaaah. This episode is a blessing to all Satsuki x Yuzu shippers--like me. Pffft.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 6, 2017 8:40 PM

Aug 2014
Gotta agree with Natsume, Satsuki was better that way.
Sieg Zeon!
Dec 7, 2017 12:24 AM

Sep 2017
pretty awesome episode, i loved the character interactions in the second half of the episode. it would have been funny if they made satsuki work with okiku though. so it turns out hiiragi wanted satsuki's job, they both got what the other wanted.
Dec 7, 2017 4:57 AM

Jan 2015
Definitely a sibling drama, though it's not very "thick" of the feeling. Just some extra tears from Yuzu all the time. :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 7, 2017 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
Little Satsuki was so cute and Hiiragi is a fun character.

Yuzu x Satsuki moments were heartwarming.

I loved the song for the new ED.

Dec 8, 2017 9:19 AM

May 2017
Meh YuzuSatsuki is just as forced as KiriSakura

Reverse trap and annoying girl ship the only ship that isn't forced but they're boring and annoying
Dec 8, 2017 11:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
An interesting episode actually and one that shows that even if her size has been reduced Satsuki is still able to direct the others. Yuzu and Satsuki really have gotten pretty close though in terms of relationship but it was hillarious at seeing her reaction at Kiri's words though. Satsuki's interaction with her sister though was as interesting as ever and despite constant arguments it's obvious that she's very proud of her. The dance for the princess was pretty short but interesting but i guess it also woke up the inadequately she felt towards her. In the end though at least they were able to please the guest though. I wonder though will the shrine actually take Satsuki back once her time at the inn is up though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2017 8:56 AM

Apr 2015
Felt a bit quicker/rushed than the usual Konohana, or maybe that's because I'm a bit drunk, but anyway felt that way.

And it's a Satsuki episode, and she is basically the only fault of the show for me. Both points don't play to its strengths. Worst episode so far
Dec 9, 2017 6:23 PM

Oct 2008
Such a wonderful and beautiful episode!
Yuzu really is so attached and cares so much to Satsuki! even though she has some inferiority complex to her Miko sister and jealous as well.
4/5.

Dec 10, 2017 3:33 AM

Jan 2012
And the sisters seem to both envy the other, how ironic. Phew, finally caught up. This has been a very good series to this point, but I wasn't expecting it to be so emotionally draining. I was expecting some more standard cgdct escapades. Stuff like taking care of the bubble goddess from last episode or shrunken Satsuki from the first part of this episode was what I was expecting out of the entire show. Instead, for a long stretch there we got stories reminiscent of Natsume's Book of Friends or Mushishi. In particular that eighth episode had me blubbering like a baby by the end, but really that whole stretch of 4 through 8 all brought tears to some degree. So now everyone from that line-up of characters that flashes by in the opening has appeared except for that heavy-set guy in the hat and coat. My guess is we'll get his story next week and then have a finale centering on the girls.
Dec 11, 2017 11:30 AM

Jun 2014
Just marathon-ed this show and caught up.
I must say it's a pretty damn good moeblob series compared to things I've watched in the past, most of which became as stale and shitty as harem shows.

The aesthetics and the way the episodes gradually reveal the origins of the world is nicely, subtly done. The pacing, characterization and emotional impact, all good. I'm glad I gave this a chance.

It was Satsuki who drew me in, I heard there was this jerkface, grumpy girl and just had to check it out :p
Dec 12, 2017 7:49 AM

Sep 2015
does anyone notice that hiiragi addresses herself as "ore"?? isn't that used on a guy?? Is my trap sensor broken or something?
Prushka will forever be in OUR HEARTS
Dec 12, 2017 8:16 PM

Nov 2014
businessman said:
does anyone notice that hiiragi addresses herself as "ore"?? isn't that used on a guy?? Is my trap sensor broken or something?

I have no problem with that.

"Ore" can also be used to the girl with boyish tendency (like Natsume). For example, yankees. There are girls who use "boku" as well, same case as "ore"

With the drama in this episode, I can call it criminally under-watched unlike acclaimed epi.4 and 8 ones. Or it just me? Because I'm such a sucker for an sisters-feud dramas. Hiiragi and Satsuki didn't get the job they wanted, but somehow it works because their unchosen job is what actually everyone else need.
What a twist.
Dec 12, 2017 8:50 PM

Sep 2015
skystorms88 said:
businessman said:

I have no problem with that.

"Ore" can also be used to the girl with boyish tendency (like Natsume). For example, yankees. There are girls who use "boku" as well, same case as "ore"

With the drama in this episode, I can call it criminally under-watched unlike acclaimed epi.4 and 8 ones. Or it just me? Because I'm such a sucker for an sisters-feud dramas. Hiiragi and Satsuki didn't get the job they wanted, but somehow it works because their unchosen job is what actually everyone else need.
What a twist.

oh yeah, I forgot natsume uses boku too.. So I guess they're genuine girls..
Prushka will forever be in OUR HEARTS
Dec 13, 2017 12:38 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hiiragi is much more different than I was thinking, didn't know that she is very outgoing and a bit of a tomboy. I really thought she was a strict girl with refined behavior hehe^^

Hiiragi and Satsuki interaction is very interesting to see.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 13, 2017 10:56 AM

Jul 2009
Satsuki was so cute!!! Hiiragi is so different from her! She even tried to make a move on Ren LOL
Dec 18, 2017 9:02 PM

Feb 2017
Well there was lots of ginkgo leaves. I happen to really like ginkgo trees, I used to teach botany and I always enjoyed yapping on and on about ginkgo trees.
Dec 21, 2017 6:59 PM

Mar 2009
Yuzu's such a sweet and caring girl. Gotta love her.
Dec 24, 2017 8:08 AM

Sep 2012
Satsuki's sister is something else she sees som1 cute & goes straight for attack lol

but seriously its hard to watch Yuzu, i am like tell her u want to be with for life, but no she is pushing her in another direction

Kiri ur awesome a true Fox u mentioned kiss & with that made Satsuki think yuzu kissed her lol
Swagernator said:
Chibi Satsuki
Jealous Natsume (this one was gold lol)

indeed it was lol
Sugram22Dec 24, 2017 8:39 AM
Jan 10, 2018 6:59 AM

May 2012
Quite a nice episode, lovely and touching ending! Let's see what the last two episodes will have to offer.
Jan 12, 2018 9:31 PM
Nov 2017
I don't really do the waifu thing, but damn. Kiri and Satsuki are perfect. I especially loved mini Satsuki. Another great episode.
Feb 10, 2018 2:16 PM

Apr 2015
Small Satsuki in the hot springs gave us a shot of...chibi boobies! They weren't detailed, but still a novelty we rarely get.

Satsuki shrinks in the first segment of this episode, and then we learn she's a former bedwetter in the second half...this is perhaps the most fetish-pandering episode in the series.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 14, 2018 10:13 AM

Apr 2015
Yuzu a cinnamon roll too good for this world, and kept learning on!! (well it's not like she lives on our world in the first place lol)

Hmm so they emphasized the chemistry between Satsuki and Hiiragi in this episode, pretty nice and I can already imagine as such since it there's some bit backstory of hers on prior episodes. Never know that Hiiragi was actually an untidy person compared to Satsuki (thought she excels at everything to Satsuki instead of just being a dancer)
Mar 5, 2018 9:21 AM
Dec 2017
I need to know the name of the song starting at the 4:30 minute-mark! Does anyone know how I can find out? I tried listening the the whole OST on YouTube and Shazam'd it and still couldn't find it :(
Sep 11, 2018 5:47 PM

Jun 2015
This Kiri is such a troll, I love it.

Oct 1, 2018 5:00 PM

Jan 2013
Finally, i'm back to this anime xD
Satsuki was so pretty in that dress and with that makeup. She and her sister reminded me of Akagi and Kaga from Azur Lane.

Who would have thought that Satsuki's sister was actually the one who lost.
I just hope that Satsuki will stay in the hotel.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 20, 2019 11:57 AM

Apr 2012
I was wanted Satsuki to be more considerate to Okiku now that she would've seen things through her perspective. No development there I suppose.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Apr 9, 2020 4:03 AM

Sep 2015
Mini Satsuki really was too cute. And she woke up naked with Yuzu, which is also great. The yuri just gets better and better.

Hiiragi and Satsuki's relationship is pretty interesting. It's sad to see that Satsuki has such an inferiority complex, while Hiiragi is jealous herself because she recognizes that Satsuki is actually smarter and more capable than her. They need to talk it out.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2017

150 by Mayakashi-Sagan »»
Feb 17, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2017

59 by MesterRetek01 »»
Dec 23, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

124 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jul 4, 2023 4:15 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2017

86 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2017

63 by jieanteater »»
Mar 31, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.