Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2017 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just love the character chemistry in this anime :3

Cute character dialogues and comedy. I can never get enough of Yohane from this season. Even as it's snowing, Aqours still keeps a bright mood together.

Got some feels from the episode too. The embrace...;_;
Dec 2, 2017 6:09 AM
Mar 2016
Love Live Sunshine Season 2 is such a blessing. The overall product was pretty great. Including this episode too.
Dec 2, 2017 6:23 AM

Nov 2007
Something about Love Live and episode 9 always being godly. This was not an exception.
Dec 2, 2017 6:47 AM

Jun 2013
Leah and Ruby-chan looks good together and can be a unit themselves (Maru and Yohane looks jealous LOL). The song Awakening the power is too damn good. Aqours and Saint Snow's chemistry is definitely good (Saint Aqours Snow).
vicexxvDec 8, 2017 5:28 AM
Kitan~!
Dec 2, 2017 8:22 AM

Dec 2014
That was beautiful, all round stunning.

Holy shit! Zuramaru went full savage on Yoshiko this episode. I love how she just makes all those snarky comments about Yoshiko. XDD

You-chan saluting the air hostess made me laugh. xD
Dia brooding on the plane was adorable. There's never enough BUU BUU DESU WA!

Ruby and Leah bickering over their sisters is as amusing as always.

Loved how Ruby overcame her fear of speaking to strangers by remembering the courage Dia has always given her, the flashback was so cute and the whole scene was really heartwarming. <3
Hanamaru and Yoshiko crying at the window almost made me cry. :3

Sisterly bonds overflowing at the end, too much for me to handle. <3

Awaken the Power was stunning, Sunrise went all out with this performance. :O
The lighting was amazing.

Also, Aqours X Saint Snow concert was officially confirmed for April 27/28 2018.
Go Saint Aqours Snow!

game8910 said:
Something about Love Live and episode 9 always being godly. This was not an exception.

+1 , Wonderzone->Snow Halation->Mijuku Dreamer-> Awaken the Power
Dec 2, 2017 8:37 AM

Jun 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Also, Aqours X Saint Snow concert was officially confirmed for April 27/28 2018.
Go Saint Aqours Snow!

I thought it was Saint Snow's first concert? Well, given the song Awaken the power, maybe Aqours will be the guest XD

Kitan~!
Dec 2, 2017 8:42 AM

Dec 2014
vicexxv said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Go Saint Aqours Snow!

I thought it was Saint Snow's first concert? Well, given the song Awaken the power, maybe Aqours will be the guest XD

The video shows all the sub units so I assume it's a full collaboration, either way I'm excited. XD

Dec 2, 2017 8:50 AM

Jun 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
vicexxv said:

The video shows all the sub units so I assume it's a full collaboration, either way I'm excited. XD

But I think it focuses on Saint Snow since it's on Hakodate and you're not the only one who's excited LOL :P

A-Rise didn't receive this kind of treatment so I'm happy for Saint Snow.
Kitan~!
Dec 2, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
Lol I don't know if anyone else caught it, but at 9:00 minutes into the episode in the room scene, she's not wearing the uniform thing on her head at all. Then one second she's wearing it, the next second it's gone.

Anyway, I liked how this episode gave screen time to the first years. They desperately needed this as they were the weakest characters, imo. Saint Snow is really good, so it's a shame that they're disbanding the group altogether; but I look forward to her next group she will create from scratch.

Judging by next week's preview, it looks like it will focus on the third years. The episode after that one will probably focus on the second years, and the one after that will probably focus on the group as a whole. Finale.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 2, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2014
vicexxv said:
Lelouch0202 said:

But I think it focuses on Saint Snow since it's on Hakodate and you're not the only one who's excited LOL :P

Well, either way it's a good thing we're getting this.
I'm totally with you, I'm glad that Saint Snow are getting more focus since A-Rise hardly got any.
Dec 2, 2017 9:08 AM

Jun 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
vicexxv said:

Well, either way it's a good thing we're getting this.
I'm totally with you, I'm glad that Saint Snow are getting more focus since A-Rise hardly got any.

I feel bad for A-Rise since they're also good. Well, it's not our fault if Saint Snow got more attention than them. Let's just be happy since they got their own live. Damn. I'm already imagining what will happen on their first live LOL
Kitan~!
Dec 2, 2017 9:19 AM

Apr 2013
WOW, nice episode. This new song is very nice. Zuramaru never stops eating, but Yohane gets fat, lol.

Think about this: Leah is a 1st year, after 2 years she become a 3rd year with a full idol group, that group can be the rivals for the new Love Live Girls (maybe Perfect Dream Project).

Dec 2, 2017 9:23 AM

Feb 2008
This sister love is so beautiful and pure, when I thought this episode wouldn't be that good but it surpass that immediately and love for song in end for collaboration for Aquor and Saint Snow xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 2, 2017 9:50 AM
May 2013
vicexxv said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Go Saint Aqours Snow!

OMG ..That concert is on my Birthday ... 27th April....

Gonna be a very special Birthday next year.....
Dec 2, 2017 10:21 AM

Nov 2017
It's a Christmas special
AND it's a first years episode
AND new song

How can I not like this episode. Great character moments all around, and so far my favorite episode. These episodes just get better and better.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Dec 2, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2017
game8910 said:
Something about Love Live and Christmas specials always being godly. This was not an exception.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Dec 2, 2017 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was way better than the whole two seasons of Sunshine so far. I wish that Leah and Ruby would sing as a duo.
Dec 2, 2017 12:10 PM

Feb 2012
What' up with the recent wave of excellent eps? I can barely believe I'm watching Love live here.
Dec 2, 2017 12:36 PM

Dec 2014
Very nice episode focusing on the other school idol group. It's too bad they didn't make more use of A-Rise in the first series. Rivals make things more interesting, regardless if they are competing or helping each other like in this ep.
The last song was good too.
Dec 2, 2017 1:34 PM

Dec 2012
Fun & Lovely episode.

Ruby & Leah becoming more confident was sweet to see.
LOL Dia freaking out on the plane.

The first years hanging out was fun.
That final performance was awesome. Love the song.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 2, 2017 2:39 PM

Sep 2013
The first years stay behind to do their own thing and RubyxLeah speaking up and everyone arrives too :'(
Yoshiko getting fat XD
Dec 2, 2017 3:28 PM

May 2015
Such a good episode, might be my favourite out of both Sunshine seasons. I've been tearing up quite a few times these past few eps, they really know how to mess with my emotions ;__;

♡ artist
サコ
Dec 2, 2017 4:06 PM

Oct 2012
I dunno. It wasn't bad episode (better than the last one at least, childhood Dia/Ruby was nice) but the ending concert song didn't really work for me, even though it was nice... it was standalone, disconnected with the rest of the episode. Like come on, why they even needed that permission in the first place when they were singing on random crossroad and not on Christmas festival with other bands?

Sure, it was nice to see Aquors singing together with Saint Snow but it was way too artificial to me, should be just Ruby and Leah, with their sisters (and others) watching... So they tried all the time to do something by their own, alone, yet the performance was with everyone? How come others knew the lyrics and formation? Why Aquors had to fly back in the first place when they burned their precious time and money to return? Why there were even cars allowed in the beginning of the song.. yeah, those are details, maybe, but when together, it quickly triggers suspension of disbelief... everything was just for the sake of the plot... It really felt like they did it other way around... like 'we have this cool song animated, write whatever to show it in the end' rather than write a story and design a song based on it and that's clearly wrong. Sorry but this was way too obvious and it didn't triggered the feels.

The idea behind the concert was good, the execution wasn't, it reminded me of all those disconected songs from the first season, kinda.

And I really don't understand why they can't sing together even after her sister graduates.. that would be a lot better conclusion actually, if Leah persuaded her to continue (rather than being hinted that she forms the band with those two random girls the next year).
Dec 2, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2013
Impressive combined song. Another nice Christmas episode.
Dec 2, 2017 8:59 PM

Oct 2015
Really love this episode. It centers mostly on the first years and especially Saint Snow, Leah. Love how both Ruby & Leah tried to make a performance to give appreciation to their onee-san. That song by Saint Aqours Snow give me goosebumps. I really love Saint Snow even more now. Even A-RISE never got this treatment. This is definitely better than the original series (no offense). It seems that next episode there will be incoming feels up ahead guys.

Guys, please vote for Love Live! Sunshine in anitrendz.net
Dec 2, 2017 9:00 PM

Jan 2011
not gonna lie was pretty tilted when everyone else started singing ,these whole two episodes were based around them making a song for their sisters and then they formed a duo for the event just for it to end up as a random song in the streets with them all, which normally the songs are apart of the episode but this one just felt disconnected.

hell i would've had been fine with all the first years joining in since they helped but whatevas episode had some good moments regardless but bugged me after all the focus.
Dec 2, 2017 10:20 PM

Feb 2015
Alright, I'm gonna need someone to help me out here cuz I can't understand what I just saw. Like, tell me if I've missed something.

So, Ruby and Leah hatch a plan to write a song dedicated to their respective sisters.
Then, Hanamaru and Yohane decide to stay and help her out. I didn't really get why this was necessary besides getting some more 1st year chemistry going on but it's fine, whatever.

They spend a few days writing the song and getting choreography and costumes ready as well? Idk how they did it in that time span but once again whatever, I can let that slide.

Dia and Sarah meet on that cable car thing unaware (<- this part is important) of what's going on, where they're going, or why they're going there.

When they arrive, they meet their younger sisters. When suddenly, the rest of Aquors arrives. Alright, that's kinda strange considering that this is meant to be a performance for the older sisters but y'know what, might as well let them watch too right? It's fine. It's all good.

The performance starts, and we get about a minute of the Ruby x Leah colab that we've been building up all this time.

Out of absolutely nowhere, the rest of Aquor rush in and join the dance...Including Dia...and Sarah is there too...wait what?! Excuse me? The rest of Aquor had nothing to do with this. And why are the people that this song is being written for a part of the song? WHY?

We don't have a solid timeline, but as far as I understand, the day that all of them arrived there was the day that the concert took place. How do any of them know the song or the moves? Did they expect to need 11 costumes?

I just...yeah idk, I'm done. If anybody can clear up anything I'd appreciate it.
Dec 2, 2017 10:40 PM

Nov 2012
I was pretty confused when the rest of Aqours and Sarah showed up lol but this song was pretty good :o I love that Ruby has been able to overcome her fear of talking to strangers (since a lot of people didn't like how shy she was before). But I can't wait to see what else Lantis has planned for LLS :')
Dec 3, 2017 1:18 AM

Apr 2012
That was awesome. Now quite snow halation level but it's still damn good!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 3, 2017 2:50 AM
Sep 2014
Let me try to sum the episode up for the ones disenfranchised [about all the characters chiming in the concert].

Yeah, I get it, it was supposed to focus on the sisters, and it would have been cool to see a duet or a quartet or whatever, but you have to admit this full-on collaboration was pretty interesting too.

It plays into the bit in episode 3 where they were going to divide up the group into two to play in both places at once, situation's slightly different but the idea is the same- everyone gets to support, not just from the sidelines. [Also that ending formation though]

And by all means, it wasn't a perfect insert song, but it was definitely nice to see.

And for the people that are bashing/hating on Chika- if you look at character relationship/writing-wise, it's not just mindless protagonist pitching. Chika legitimately understands how Ruby/Leah feels BECAUSE she's the youngest in her family. Obviously the script was thought through quite a bit and the series is just at a really high point right now.
Dec 3, 2017 2:57 AM

Sep 2016
Maruko-san said:
Really love this episode. It centers mostly on the first years and especially Saint Snow, Leah. Love how both Ruby & Leah tried to make a performance to give appreciation to their onee-san. That song by Saint Aqours Snow give me goosebumps. I really love Saint Snow even more now. Even A-RISE never got this treatment. This is definitely better than the original series (no offense). It seems that next episode there will be incoming feels up ahead guys.

Guys, please vote for Love Live! Sunshine in anitrendz.net
yea this episode was really nice one of my favs from this season loved the chemistry with snow and aqours
Facta Non Verba
Dec 3, 2017 4:28 AM

Mar 2017
LLSS2 really has been full of surprises in which I would even dare say it is the best season of Love Live to date. If season 1 of SS was where they sought to catch up to μ's, this season is where they make their own marks in the franchise itself.

But tbh I was disappointed with what happened with the song. Sure, it was great, and the collaboration between Aqours and Saint Snow was the basis of why I think this LLSS surpassed the original SIP, but it was supposed to be a duet between Ruby and Leah. I mean, holy shit her voice in the beginning was too damn good. She was at the bottom of my Aqours list before the latest episodes so I had hoped for her 'underdog' performance in this episode. I had hoped that other people who also didn't think too much of Ruby would be surprised that she was the first in both μ's and Aqours who would get to collaborate with the rival group. But it didn't happen.

Perosonal rant aside, this episode was good lol, and I'm hyped for next week's episode because of the title (°v°)
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 3, 2017 5:31 AM

Jun 2016
Hello, 911. I feel so violated with that performance that I cried.

It's so fucking magical. Jesus. It's so beautiful. Ohmygod. ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 3, 2017 9:11 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Quite a lot of Yohane this season which is very nice, she's always been my favorite 1st year from the group. Ruby x Leah are so adorable together, wish they could spend more time together. To be honest that song was meant to be a duet, didn't like the introduction to the other girls into the performance since this was a Ruby x Leah moment. The performance was lovely but it didn't have the same meaning if Ruby and Leah had gone full duet instead.

Aside from that nice episode.
Chika is always being optimistic, I like that about her. And seems Leah may have found her new group, those girls from her school.
Zura-chan and her food addiction xD

Dec 3, 2017 9:46 AM

Oct 2016
Mich666 said:
I dunno. It wasn't bad episode (better than the last one at least, childhood Dia/Ruby was nice) but the ending concert song didn't really work for me, even though it was nice... it was standalone, disconnected with the rest of the episode. Like come on, why they even needed that permission in the first place when they were singing on random crossroad and not on Christmas festival with other bands?

Sure, it was nice to see Aquors singing together with Saint Snow but it was way too artificial to me, should be just Ruby and Leah, with their sisters (and others) watching... So they tried all the time to do something by their own, alone, yet the performance was with everyone?

Thought the same and was quite confused when the song started. I expected Leah and Ruby performing by themselfes in the school gym. So why are they performing with everyone in some random street?

The songs already feel quite disconnected because they are 3D. But when they aren't even coherent with what is happening in the episode they become obsolete really.
Dec 3, 2017 3:01 PM

Mar 2016
always loved saint snow since their first appearance, and it makes me so happy that they go their own little arc!! ruby x leah forever honestly
Dec 3, 2017 3:57 PM
Mar 2017
That was a bomb ass soundtrack.
Dec 3, 2017 6:28 PM
Nov 2017
Really nice new soundtrack from Saint Snow x Aqours
Also I liked how the costume made for Saint Snow, really appealing and cool.
Same with the glimmering costume of Aqours.
Really touching episode indeed.
Dec 3, 2017 8:06 PM
Jul 2018
I share the same sentiment of a few people here about the "supposed-to-be-a-duet" performance, it just didin't feel right. This episode highlights a problem that I've had with Sunshine since the first season: it asks for WAY. TOO. MUCH. suspension of disbelief and to me it simply doesn't work. I don't need the show to be incredibly realistic, but for the love of God at least be somewhat grounded. The first Love Live was a bang average CGDCT anime that was thorougly enjoyable and easy to watch even for people who aren't into idols, but first and foremost it was grounded, it didn't ask nearly as much for suspension of disbelief as Sunshine does. For some reason Lantis and Sunrise decided to go "full on anime bullshit" with Sunshine and I really don't like it.

Add to this the fact that they've made Yoshiko, Hanamaru and Mari even more insufferable and basically turned them into meme characters along with Riko, they might as well call it "Meme Live! Dankshine!!" at this point and it would be more fitting.
removed-userDec 4, 2017 5:22 AM
Dec 4, 2017 7:16 PM

Feb 2015
MPnoir said:
Mich666 said:

Sure, it was nice to see Aquors singing together with Saint Snow but it was way too artificial to me, should be just Ruby and Leah, with their sisters (and others) watching... So they tried all the time to do something by their own, alone, yet the performance was with everyone?

Thought the same and was quite confused when the song started. I expected Leah and Ruby performing by themselfes in the school gym. So why are they performing with everyone in some random street?

The songs already feel quite disconnected because they are 3D. But when they aren't even coherent with what is happening in the episode they become obsolete really.

There was a reason for them to take part in the public concert. It would be so that Leah can prove to her older sister that she can pick herself up and continue as a school idol on her own two feet. And that Sarah doesn't need to worry anymore. It would have been touching to see Sarah among the crowd beaming a gentle smile to her little sister full of pride and joy.

It would have...except that she joined in on the concert. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The whole episode worked perfectly. It's was so cool. It was perfect. Why did they ruin it?
Dec 4, 2017 7:34 PM

Nov 2007
Not_Important said:
I share the same sentiment of a few people here about the "supposed-to-be-a-duet" performance, it just didin't feel right. This episode highlights a problem that I've had with Sunshine since the first season: it asks for WAY. TOO. MUCH. suspension of disbelief and to me it simply doesn't work. I don't need the show to be incredibly realistic, but for the love of God at least be somewhat grounded. The first Love Live was a bang average CGDCT anime that was thorougly enjoyable and easy to watch even for people who aren't into idols, but first and foremost it was grounded, it didn't ask nearly as much for suspension of disbelief as Sunshine does. For some reason Lantis and Sunrise decided to go "full on anime bullshit" with Sunshine and I really don't like it.

This isn't anything new to Love Live in general really, also not sure why there are those claiming the musical segments at times make no sense when the original series also pulled this off all the time.

S1 Ep1 had Honoka dancing on traffic and Umi/Kotori joining her when they weren't even members yet.
S1 Ep13 had Honoka and Kotori running from the airport to the concert in record time (similar to Aqours with the school ceremony).
S2 Ep 13 had the entire school breaking into song and suddenly a parade broke out from nowhere for Happy Maker.
As much as I loved the Snow Halation episode, the entire blizzard segment is probably more ridiculous than anything Sunshine ever pulled. No way school girls shoveled snow all the way to the venue...
The movie had Maki/Rin/Hanayo break into song and magically alter costumes and locations. Not to mention time travelling Honoka.

I'm not trying to single you out but this is just a reply to all these posts in general. People complained about these things back with muse and will complain about them now as well. It's just a part of the silly and ridiculous nature of LL.
Dec 4, 2017 8:01 PM

Mar 2017
HanCoo said:
Why did everyone perform? wasn't the point supposed to be that it was only Leah and Ruby? I guess it was the surprise that Chicka was talking about but that is just hijacking their show.

in the beginning I thought they were going to be back up dancers, but then Sarah started singing....

game8910 said:

This isn't anything new to Love Live in general really, also not sure why there are those claiming the musical segments at times make no sense when the original series also pulled this off all the time.

S1 Ep1 had Honoka dancing on traffic and Umi/Kotori joining her when they weren't even members yet.
S1 Ep13 had Honoka and Kotori running from the airport to the concert in record time (similar to Aqours with the school ceremony).
S2 Ep 13 had the entire school breaking into song and suddenly a parade broke out from nowhere for Happy Maker.
As much as I loved the Snow Halation episode, the entire blizzard segment is probably more ridiculous than anything Sunshine ever pulled. No way school girls shoveled snow all the way to the venue...
The movie had Maki/Rin/Hanayo break into song and magically alter costumes and locations. Not to mention time travelling Honoka.

I'm not trying to single you out but this is just a reply to all these posts in general. People complained about these things back with muse and will complain about them now as well. It's just a part of the silly and ridiculous nature of LL.

:') this post is a blessing
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 4, 2017 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
game8910 said:

I'm not trying to single you out but this is just a reply to all these posts in general. People complained about these things back with muse and will complain about them now as well. It's just a part of the silly and ridiculus nature of LL.

I actually have no problem with the musical segments, it's just that this performance in particular didn't make much sense. It was supposed to be a performance by Ruby and Leah but in the end everyone joined in, even the sisters who were supposed to enjoy the song.

As for the rest, I know that the OG Love Live also had silly and over the top moments, but they felt much more natural back then for some reason, while with Sunshine I find it incredibly hard to suspend my disbelief. And with the second season pushing memes, forced comedy and forced drama so hard it became difficult for me to watch it, hence the complaints.

Love Live is my guilty pleasure and the only idol anime I could ever stomach, so if its sequel doesn't live up to he hype and has things that I don't like it's only natural to complain.
removed-userDec 6, 2017 5:55 AM
Dec 5, 2017 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
Saint Snow was such a talented duo. I'm still in love with their singing from last season. This was a nice episode

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Dec 5, 2017 10:08 AM

Aug 2007
Ruby being brave. I like how her development went on this episode.
Dec 6, 2017 8:37 AM
Oct 2016
Honestly, I loved this episode and the well-deserved development they gave to Ruby! Best girl needed more screen time <3

But I stand with everyone that says the song should have been a duet. The song was beautiful, but having everyone join in ruined it for me.
Dec 7, 2017 12:18 AM

Oct 2008
NICE! who would have thought that Saint Aquors Snow have great chemistry!? this might be the next big thing! merging of school idols! lolz!
5/5.

Dec 8, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
I am happy that there has been a further break to talk about the ex-rivals of the protagonists.
Dec 9, 2017 2:47 AM
Jul 2012
... What was the point of Yoshiko Yohane and Zuramaru waiting outside the Christmas event performers selection room if they are going to take part in the concert too...? And how does everyone know the lyrics, dance formation and stuff too? Oh and I thought it was a concert dedicated to their older sisters and to show them they can do things on their own as well?

It wasn't a bad song, but that's besides the point...

Though I suppose µ's did the same in the original Love Live! but that's also besides the point lol...
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Dec 9, 2017 10:38 AM

Feb 2015
teubert2 said:
... What was the point of Yoshiko Yohane and Zuramaru waiting outside the Christmas event performers selection room if they are going to take part in the concert too...? And how does everyone know the lyrics, dance formation and stuff too? Oh and I thought it was a concert dedicated to their older sisters and to show them they can do things on their own as well?

It wasn't a bad song, but that's besides the point...

Though I suppose µ's did the same in the original Love Live! but that's also besides the point lol...

I made a post earlier about this. And while I'm not sure and this seems like a long shot. But I think there was a time skip between when they met back up and when the concert happened.

It makes no sense, but that's the only way I could see them being prepared for it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

129 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 21, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

92 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 18, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.