Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2017 1:50 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Fate/Extra Last Encore | TV | Character CM
The fourth character video has revealed that Kunihiko Yasui (King of Fighters: Another Day) will reprise his role as Berserker. The video also reveals that T.M.Revolution will perform the opening theme under his real name Takanori Nishikawa for the first time and Sayuri will perform the ending theme titled "Tsuki to Hanataba."

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Killing Bites | TV | Teaser
LIDENFILMS will produce an anime adaptation based on Shinya Murata and Kazasa Sumita's manga series. Nishikata Yasuto (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. episode director) will helm the anime, which is expected to air in Winter 2018. The new teaser video features Maaya Uchida's (Houseki no Kuni (TV)) character Eruza Nakanishi.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi | OVA | Teaser
A teaser video for the fourth chapter of Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi, which is slated to premiere on January 27, 2018.

tsubasaloverDec 15, 2017 4:04 AM
Nov 19, 2017 3:12 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
killing bites looks fucking hot

im not even into animal girls..
Nov 19, 2017 4:01 PM

Apr 2014
EcchiKingMamster said:

being girls are good enough
Nov 19, 2017 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
Fate/Extra: Still looking forward to this series in all honesty. And the OP and ED artists announced makes me hyped up as hell.

Killing Bites: Again this looks like something stupid and just enjoyable honestly, hopefully it doesn't turn into something awful so.

Spaceship Yamato 2022: Ayyyy hyped as shit as well Lol.
Nov 19, 2017 6:32 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
moodie said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

lol hell yea bruh.. its just that im usually turned off from fapping when a girl is part animal... this may not be the case here XD
Nov 19, 2017 6:50 PM

Oct 2011
killing bites looks like shit tbh

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Nov 19, 2017 6:58 PM

Apr 2014
EcchiKingMamster said:
moodie said:

lol hell yea bruh.. its just that im usually turned off from fapping when a girl is part animal... this may not be the case here XD
understable especially when furries ruined that fetish. but this looks good, animation is great and art is consistent. unlike 7sin which had some errors. hopefully this is what saves ecchi!!
Nov 19, 2017 8:19 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
moodie said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

understable especially when furries ruined that fetish. but this looks good, animation is great and art is consistent. unlike 7sin which had some errors. hopefully this is what saves ecchi!!

"ruined" lol... the girls looking fucking hot, and girl fights + fanservice is my biggest fetish

idk why people think ecchi needs saving... i have no trouble beating my meat every season lol

jeffu said:
killing bites looks like shit tbh

someones NOT a man of culture

Nov 19, 2017 8:21 PM

Feb 2009
The Servant in the video is actually an Assassin in the game. Which made me and others scratch our heads as to why he is called Berserker right now.
Plus he's not the 4th enemy they'll face. The first 3 were in correct order of the enemies they'll face so people were expecting this week to reveal what route LE will take. This could probably be an original scenario, given that Nasu is on series composition. Plus Shaft is good at controlled marketing like this like with Madoka, showing very little stuff to hype things up, so I'm excited to know what story this will head into.
belatkuroNov 19, 2017 8:25 PM
Nov 19, 2017 10:41 PM
Jul 2016
TM Revolution will do the opening for Extra huh? Takes me back, i loved his songs in Soul Eater!
Nov 20, 2017 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
I should expect Arcuied could get a screentime

Nahh This one's seems less decent
Nov 20, 2017 6:22 AM

Dec 2012
that killing bytes thumbnail looks like symphogear's mc turned furry

I don't watch as much anime as before...

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

1 by ZXEAN »»
48 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

97 by Nanaca »»
50 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

22 by Piromysl »»
1 hour ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.