Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that Shiki Iseya guy stood out as a character more than any other episodes so far from what I remember. I think he's a decent guy tbh.

Episode was okay. Shiki can be quite talkative although I also find him slightly annoying at times.
Stark700Nov 18, 2017 8:35 AM
Nov 18, 2017 10:12 AM

Nov 2008
Not that HighxJoker aren't fabulous, but the best part of the episode was my guy Sora making a cameo.
Nov 18, 2017 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
I like HighxJoker. More people should watch this show :/

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 18, 2017 12:19 PM

Aug 2010
WHERE IS MY NEW HIGH JOKER SONG DX
So both Dramatic Stars and HJ hasn't gotten new songs yet (and I guess Jupiter but I assume the one that comes in the BD is the new song), and these two groups have that group duet song with each other (hoping to see that animated) but hopefully this means they get more screen time in the future :V

Anyways long awaited HJ didn't disappoint and they even included tid bits about each char (i.e. Haruna being able to speak English and Jun's family situations). Overall 100/10 because Haruna <3 Can't wait for training camp next week~

Also that natural Altessimo and Sora encounter omg hahaha they really know how to do cameos smoothly in this show :o
Nov 18, 2017 1:43 PM

Sep 2011
So it's the mandatory beach episode next week huh? :/

Nov 18, 2017 2:24 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Loogs said:
Not that HighxJoker aren't fabulous, but the best part of the episode was my guy Sora making a cameo.

Speaking of cameos, there was also Kagura Rei and Suzuki Kei, the two members of Altessimo. And the cast listing shows Ryou-chan. Did I miss him already, or has he not yet appeared?

Still no Mofumofuen next week. *pouts* Kanon and Nao are in the cast list, right? But... no Shiro? Maybe they will appear only as cameos after all. (。•́︿•̀。)

The episode was kinda fun, but not the best so far. HxJ aren't my favorite, but still good. Jun reminds me just a bit of Marginal#4's Rui-kun in being a little standoffish and proper, but he's still a cute character. I liked Hayato the most probably. I wish there were more songs like in TsukiPro.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Nov 18, 2017 3:23 PM

Nov 2008
kyoudai said:
And the cast listing shows Ryou-chan. Did I miss him already, or has he not yet appeared?

We already got Ryo's cameo in Tsubasa's episode.
Nov 18, 2017 3:44 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Loogs said:
kyoudai said:
And the cast listing shows Ryou-chan. Did I miss him already, or has he not yet appeared?

We already got Ryo's cameo in Tsubasa's episode.

Ah, thanks. I'll have to go back and look for it. I apparently missed it.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Nov 18, 2017 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Man this show pleases me even more than ever each episode. xD This is just awesome.
Zelev said:
I like HighxJoker. More people should watch this show :/

^ I agree. Lol. I think people should give this series a shot because as far as its going, its really good.
Nov 18, 2017 6:20 PM
Sep 2015
If only they can make a spin-off series for the HighxJoker series... Plus Jun and Natsuki friendship is so warm
Nov 18, 2017 8:24 PM
Oct 2017
Waa I love this episode , I agree High x Joker need a spin off
Nov 19, 2017 3:19 AM

Oct 2014
[quote=kyoudai message=53086551]
Loogs said:

Still no Mofumofuen next week. *pouts* Kanon and Nao are in the cast list, right? But... no Shiro? Maybe they will appear only as cameos after all. (。•́︿•̀。)

The Mofumofuen unit was in a cameo in the 3rd episode (even Shiro)...

HighXJoker member are too cool, I very like the group, probarly my favourite is Jun

5/5
Nov 19, 2017 6:57 AM

Aug 2010
This episode was so good (as always). HighxJoker is so warm... that last scene with melancholic Shiki was perfect. They need a new song!

Also, can't wait for the beach episode yeeeeeeees.
Nov 20, 2017 9:16 AM

Oct 2012
Is that Kei Tsuzuki!? and Rei Kagura too? The real one? Altessimo.. soon xD

HighxJoker <3
They're full of youth.. "Seishun da ne"

I guess that's all Side M members for this anime
Shame there are some that won't join them in this anime.. well maybe next season

Next episode, UMII DAAA
"Signature removed"
Feb 6, 2022 2:12 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another nice episode.

HighxJoker is a pretty hilarious group. :)

More topics from this board

» Do you need to watch the ova (unaired episode)?

FruityLime - Dec 14, 2023

1 by Tronplayer »»
Mar 10, 10:12 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

22 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

8 by dejikonyo »»
Jul 2, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

15 by dejikonyo »»
Jul 1, 2022 11:11 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 6, 2022 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.