VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
NaineLIEz said:
OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: #07 Challenge
Start Date: 19/01/2017
End Date: 21/05/2017
Post Link: #19

*Arete Hime does not have a 7 in its popularity (#3902 right now).
*Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 does not have a 7 in its rating (8.96).

* Replaced Areta Hime with Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
* Replaced Code Geass with Tenshi no 3P!

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Oct 25, 2017 2:15 PM
May 2016
@NaineLIEz Fixed it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2017 2:15 PM

Mar 2017
NaineLIEz said:
NickWilks said:
Challenge: Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date:11/05/2017
End Date:20/05/2017
Post Link:Link

*according to your anime list, you have watched Higashi no Eden Movie I: The King of Eden on Apr 9, 2017.

That is a mistake by me updating the date I watched that anime. If you look at the history you can see I added the entry on the 25th of May (although I appreciate that the link i have provided does not include my username anywhere so you may want to check for yourself). I have corrected my mistake. Otherwise I also watched Detective Conan Movie 12: Full Score of Fear on that day and can change my entry to this. Link
NickWilksOct 25, 2017 2:31 PM
Oct 25, 2017 3:15 PM

Feb 2014
@NaineLIEz I do not have a screenshot, is fine if I just watch something else and change the end date? I will watch "There She Is!!" for it.
Oct 25, 2017 4:09 PM

Aug 2015
NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Numbers Challenge x2
Version: #08 Challenge x2
Start Date: 04/26/17
End Date: 05/28/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585654&show=50#msg50502041

*Kara no Kyoukai: Shuushou was already used in your #04 (x3) challenge (watch a series with 4 forum discussions).

- Replaced with Hachiko↑Dance.
- End Date: 10/25/17

NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Reviewed Challenge x2
Version: Easy x2
Start Date: 05/20/17
End Date: 06/02/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565485&show=50#msg50802418

*you can't use reviews written before your challenge start date.

- Well shit. They've been all replaced hopefully I got them all.
- End Date: 10/24/17

NaineLIEz said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Numbers Challenge x2
Version: #9 Challenge x2
Start Date: 04/26/17
End Date: 06/02/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1587811&show=50#msg50497609

*you have already used Minami-ke Natsuyasumi in your #06 (x3) challenge (watch an anime that aired on the 6th day).

- Replaced with Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3 (#6490 ― Screenshot)
- End Date: 10/24/17
Oct 25, 2017 5:15 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
@NaineLIEz

Removed invalid and added one for a different criteria. Questjion: do they have to be tagged with "Harem" I mean we all know Amnesia is a harem, but it isn't tagged... if it doesn't count just let me know. Thanks!

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Oct 25, 2017 8:37 PM

May 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
SecretDinosaur said:

I added proof to my challenge

So, unfortunately, just linking to the Episode Details page doesn't work. The link is not specific to your profile and when I click on it, it takes me to my Episode Details for that series. You'll have to take a screenshot of each one and link all the screenshots to your challenge page as proof.

I was afraid of that :/ I’ll screenshot them soon :3
Oct 26, 2017 4:25 AM

Sep 2015

@NaineLIEz changed "Captain Tsubasa: Road to 2002" to "Captain Tsubasa: Sekai Daikessen!! Jr. World Cup"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 26, 2017 8:42 AM

May 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
SecretDinosaur said:

I added proof to my challenge

So, unfortunately, just linking to the Episode Details page doesn't work. The link is not specific to your profile and when I click on it, it takes me to my Episode Details for that series. You'll have to take a screenshot of each one and link all the screenshots to your challenge page as proof.

Okay, I added Screenshots in the spoiler tags for each entry.
Oct 26, 2017 11:15 AM

Jul 2016
@OmegaOtaku @AYOSHINA @Dakenfromvault1 your entries are valid now.

NickWilks said:
That is a mistake by me updating the date I watched that anime. If you look at the history you can see I added the entry on the 25th of May (although I appreciate that the link i have provided does not include my username anywhere so you may want to check for yourself). I have corrected my mistake. Otherwise I also watched Detective Conan Movie 12: Full Score of Fear on that day and can change my entry to this. Link

Ah, the link doesn't work. I can just see my own (empty) history. You can provide a screenshot for the movie, but you can also replace it with the 12th DC movie, I'd accept both.

starfishalliance said:
For me Oshiete! Galko-chan is tagged with the School genre? Here's a screenshot I took but I can alternate it with something else if needed~
Whoops. Moved Cardcaptor Sakura to the "Watch an anime with a main character that has an unnatural hair color" criteria.
And I changed the start date for the Military Challenge!

Whoops, got confused with the OVA. There's no need to change it since it's correct.
Your entries are valid now.

Punkero said:
@NaineLIEz I do not have a screenshot, is fine if I just watch something else and change the end date? I will watch "There She Is!!" for it.

Yup, that's fine. Your entry is valid now.

RachelPanda said:
@NaineLIEz

Removed invalid and added one for a different criteria. Questjion: do they have to be tagged with "Harem" I mean we all know Amnesia is a harem, but it isn't tagged... if it doesn't count just let me know. Thanks!

Unfortunately Amnesia can't be used for the challenge, so yes, the entries have to be tagged with the genre; that's why I have to ask you to replace it with another series. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
NaineLIEzOct 26, 2017 11:28 AM

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 26, 2017 11:22 AM

Mar 2017
NaineLIEz said:
NickWilks said:

Ah, the link doesn't work. I can just see my own (empty) history. You can provide a screenshot for the movie, but you can also replace it with the 12th DC movie, I'd accept both.

I just switched it with the DC film. I don't really know what screenshot will prove when I watched the other one but this should be ok now.
Oct 26, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2016
@NickWilks alright, your entry looks good now.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 30, 2017 1:33 PM

Nov 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: The hentai Challenge
Start date: 6/1/17
End date: 6/2/17
Post link: Here
H-profile: Here

Please change your challenge End Date to 06.03.17, as a number of your Start/End dates has said date listed
Monmusu Quest! – series has more than 500 Members; currently at 1,302
Chimera: Target I Datenshi Kourin – series does not have the Action tag under Genres
Moke Moke Taishou Dendo Musume Arisa – series not found on list
Bakuhatsu Sunzen!! Tenshi no Countdown – series not found on list
Kimi no Mana wa Rina Witch – series cannot be used more than once
The following series are listed under Currently Watching despite having watched all episodes: Seiso de Majime na Kanojo ga, Saikyou Yaricir ni Kanyuu Saretara...? The Animation, Boku to Misaki-sensei, Ero Manga! H mo Manga mo Step-up♪, Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen, Nuki Doki! Tenshi to Akuma no Sakusei Battle - Revolution

NaineLIEz said:
heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: The hentai Challenge
Start date: 6/1/17
End date: 6/2/17
Post link: Here
H-profile: Here

- adding to the previous invalid entries -
*Kimi no Mana wa Rina Witch didn't air in the 00's (2000-2009).
*you used Oni Chichi: Vacation twice: for the requirements "watch a sequel" and "watch [an] anime by PoRo".

Very late on getting to these invalids due to medical reasons but i have updated my post and turned in here but i have some notes that i'd like the staff to review as well which i will list right here to save time and i'll go ahead and tag @riho88riho and @abystoma2 and @Kreyul as Aby and Kreyul were there in the chat (discord - issues channel) during the time. (6/1/17).

No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Oct 30, 2017 3:33 PM

May 2009
SecretDinosaur said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Looks great. I'm satisfied with the proof you've provided and your Turn In is now valid. @AYOSHINA has marked your original Turn In here as Pending. I've @'ed her and she will let you know whether or not you need to re-submit.

heinrich6745 said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

I apologize that you felt ignored on Discord. Personally, I am hardly on Discord and did not see your posts, and definitely would not have ignored your responses if I had. I just found them and read over them after reading your post here. If you @ me on MAL, especially here in the Invalid Entries thread, I will get back to you within 1 – 2 days.

The series replacements for Monmusu Quest! and Chimera: Target I Datenshi Kourin look good.

According to your posts on Discord, you forgot to add Bakuhatsu Sunzen!! Tenshi no Countdown to your list. This occasionally happens and it is accepted as you have corrected this error on your list.

Weird, because I still cannot see Moke Moke Taishou Dendo Musume Arisa on your list. I have used the Search function, CTRL+F, and have manually scrolled down your list. I would ask that you provide a Screenshot that proves it is on your list, with the Details open to display the dates. And to prove that I'm not crazy or lying, here are two Screenshots from my end: 1 | 2.

For the titles that were completed episode-wise, but were still on your Currently Watching... The reason I mentioned them was because they needed to be switched to Completed before your entry could be accepted. I am aware of the "Previously started" rule and that Hentai can suddenly switch over to finished airing. They just need to be marked as Completed, which looks like you have done with all except Ero Manga! H mo Manga mo Step-up♪.
Oct 31, 2017 1:49 AM

Jul 2016
@heinrich6745 I've got nothing to add to SunflowerDaisho.
Moke Moke Taishou Dendo Musume Arisa cannot be found in H-profile/list indeed, but in your normal one. Since you've provided the H-profile to check it'd be great to add this series there too.
The rest looks good.

As for discord, also my apologies. I'm trying to be there around, but as you can see I can't catch everything. In case of need just @ an inspector there if it looks like none of us have seen it yet.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Nov 1, 2017 3:03 AM

Apr 2010
Hi all,

As webmaster of the Hall of Fame, I must pre-check all turn-ins so that they can show up properly on the website. Until now I've fixed silently most issues that surfaced, but from now on I'm going to tell people when they've wrongly formatted their new turn-ins.

If you don't fix this, there's a good chance your turn-ins won't appear in the Hall of Fame in the future, so please be careful.

@HeatherMystic :
In post #5319, you've re-submitted the July Challenge, despite having already submitted it in post #4466. Please don't do that ; you should only re-submit challenges if the inspectors explicitly tell you to do so in this thread.
Also, I note that you've added back your August and October Challenges to post #4466, despite it being several months old. PLEASE NEVER UPDATE OLD TURN-IN POSTS WITH NEW CHALLENGES. This really messes up the Hall of Fame updates, to the point that I'm considering blacklisting members who keep doing it repeatedly. If you have new challenges to submit, and your latest turn-in post is more than 24 hours old, please always make a new turn-in post. (As you've already done anyway with post #5319.)
In summary : you should remove the August & October challenges from #4466, and the July Challenge from #5319. Thanks in advance.

@StakeMammon :
Your turn-in post #5369 isn't properly formatted. Please follow the guidelines at the beginning of the thread (or just copy-paste how everyone else is doing it). As it is, I can't input it into the Hall of Fame.

@AngelShiva :
For the series of turn-ins in post #5360, please don't forget to indicate that they're for x2 iterations. Also, please be careful to use the official names for challenges (it's "User RatingS"), as stated in their threads.
Nov 1, 2017 5:45 PM

May 2012
Jhiday said:
Hi all,

As webmaster of the Hall of Fame, I must pre-check all turn-ins so that they can show up properly on the website. Until now I've fixed silently most issues that surfaced, but from now on I'm going to tell people when they've wrongly formatted their new turn-ins.

If you don't fix this, there's a good chance your turn-ins won't appear in the Hall of Fame in the future, so please be careful.

@HeatherMystic :
In post #5319, you've re-submitted the July Challenge, despite having already submitted it in post #4466. Please don't do that ; you should only re-submit challenges if the inspectors explicitly tell you to do so in this thread.
Also, I note that you've added back your August and October Challenges to post #4466, despite it being several months old. PLEASE NEVER UPDATE OLD TURN-IN POSTS WITH NEW CHALLENGES. This really messes up the Hall of Fame updates, to the point that I'm considering blacklisting members who keep doing it repeatedly. If you have new challenges to submit, and your latest turn-in post is more than 24 hours old, please always make a new turn-in post. (As you've already done anyway with post #5319.)
In summary : you should remove the August & October challenges from #4466, and the July Challenge from #5319. Thanks in advance.

@StakeMammon :
Your turn-in post #5369 isn't properly formatted. Please follow the guidelines at the beginning of the thread (or just copy-paste how everyone else is doing it). As it is, I can't input it into the Hall of Fame.

@AngelShiva :
For the series of turn-ins in post #5360, please don't forget to indicate that they're for x2 iterations. Also, please be careful to use the official names for challenges (it's "User RatingS"), as stated in their threads.

Done
Nov 2, 2017 5:09 AM

Sep 2014
@NaineLIEz school challenge fixed
Nov 5, 2017 5:44 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:
SheyCroix said:
Challenge : The Movie Timeline Challenge
Start Date : Jun 30, 2016
End Date : Jun 05
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528573#msg46710587

Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) – movies from 1978 and on must be 20 minutes or longer
Super Child – movie Aired in 1994, not '95

(@AYOSHINA)

Went ahead and updated it. Is not crossed so should I just update the ending date for the turn-in?

Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) --> Exper Zenon (watched today)
Super Child ----> Totsuzen! Neko no Kuni Banipal Witt (previously watched)

@SheyCroix: Yes please! - AYOSHINA

---- updated the date~
SheyCroixNov 6, 2017 3:23 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 7, 2017 2:26 AM

Apr 2010
Aku_no_Hoshi said:
I'll be working on the hard versions for the Ecchi Challenge so I'll be editing this later.

Please don't. It's been more than 24 hours since your turn-in ; if you want to make an upgrade (or add another challenge), please make a new post in the turn-in thread.

SomeSpaceCase said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 11/4/2017
Post Link: 11/4/2017

Your post is missing an actual link to your challenge sheet. Please fix your turn-in if you want it to be taken properly into account by the club.
Nov 7, 2017 6:51 AM

Sep 2013
NaineLIEz said:
@GNozaki @Punkero @extremeplant @SunflowerDaisho your entries are now valid.

@NamiLover69 okay I checked the entries, it's valid, thanks for telling me.

Wyvern22 said:

First of all, sorry for this turn-in, i'd never thought it could have so many errors. Seem like i forgot about the 20 minutes rule.

Winter: Replaced with Hellsing I: Digest for Freaks, Ou Dorobou Jing in Seventh Heaven and since i couldn't find an option for the U i watched
Unkai no Meikyuu Zeguy but since you put the challenge separeted by seasons i wanted to know if i have to change the ending date of the turn-in or specify that it's only for winter???

Swaped Choujin Locke (Locke) with Winter Garden (Di Gi Charat) which was on the Hard Challenge
Replaced Rec: Yurusarezarumono with Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: Kono Monogatari wa, Daniku dake Dewanai no ja! (Maou) which was on the Medium Challenge.
But in the spot left (in "Is a vampire/demon/devil/soul-reaper") i added Call Me Tonight (Ryo Sugiura). The character transforms into a monster all the time so i wanted to know if this entry is valid????

Swaped Kaitei Choutokkyuu: Marine Express (Rock Holmes) with Kyoushoku Soukou Guyver (1989) (Tetsuro Segawa)
In place of Mahoromatic 2 End Year Special i added Cobra The Animation (Cobra)
In place of Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite i added Hijikata Toshizou: Shiro no Kiseki
In place of Terra e... (TV) Specials i added Soukou Kihei Votoms: Gen-ei Hen (Coconna Vartla)
And i changed the ending date for the Medium Challenge

For the Alpha Seasonal Movie Challenge you can specify that's only for winter since it's a challenge where you can turn-in the 4 seasons separately.

If Ryo Sugiura is a monster that falls into the vampire/demon/devil/soul-reaper category, then yes. If he is "just a monster", then he cannot be used for this category.

Your other entries look good now.

Disturbed94 said:

music fixed (shoujo exchanged)
blog restriction gone

hunt 6 will be fixed later

sorry for the trouble

Scavenger Hunt #01:
*Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins only has an Japanese alternative title. The anime entry for this Scavenger Hunt needs an English alternative title.

Scavenger Hunt #07:
*Hetalia Axis Powers does not have any boradcast info listed.

Your Genre-Music Challenge and Scavenger Hunt #05 are now valid.

All three are now fixed (also changed my username from disturbed94 still same account tho)
Nov 7, 2017 7:17 AM

May 2009
SheyCroix said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) – movies from 1978 and on must be 20 minutes or longer
Super Child – movie Aired in 1994, not '95

(@AYOSHINA)

Went ahead and updated it. Is not crossed so should I just update the ending date for the turn-in?

---- updated the date~

Everything looks great and your Turn In is now valid. I don't believe you will need to resubmit, but since @AYOSHINA has marked your original Turn In as Pending, she will let you know if you do.
Nov 7, 2017 3:12 PM

Aug 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
SheyCroix said:

(@AYOSHINA)

---- updated the date~

Everything looks great and your Turn In is now valid. I don't believe you will need to resubmit, but since @AYOSHINA has marked your original Turn In as Pending, she will let you know if you do.

No need to resubmit. You're good now Shey!
Nov 8, 2017 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
SebastianOrf3 said:
Challenge: The Genre-Movie Challenge
Start Date: 20.10.2017
End Date: 29.10.2017
Link: Here

You have submitted the Genre-Movies Challenge twice, the second time with a link to your Special-Per-Day Easy challenge. You should fix it if you want it to be taken into account by the Hall of Fame.

AlexJ94 said:
All three are now fixed (also changed my username from disturbed94 still same account tho)

Thanks for the notice ; the Hall of Fame website will properly reflect your name change in its next update.
Nov 8, 2017 9:11 AM

Oct 2012
Jhiday said:
SebastianOrf3 said:
Challenge: The Genre-Movie Challenge
Start Date: 20.10.2017
End Date: 29.10.2017
Link: Here

You have submitted the Genre-Movies Challenge twice, the second time with a link to your Special-Per-Day Easy challenge. You should fix it if you want it to be taken into account by the Hall of Fame.

Thx, i just fixed this
P.A.Works isn't an anime studio. P.A.Works is the meaning of life
Nov 8, 2017 4:45 PM

Oct 2016
Jhiday said:

SomeSpaceCase said:
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 11/4/2017
Post Link: 11/4/2017

Your post is missing an actual link to your challenge sheet. Please fix your turn-in if you want it to be taken properly into account by the club.

Oops, sorry about that. I edited it so it has the link now.
Nov 9, 2017 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
@SomeSpaceCase @SebastianOrf3 You're both good to go, those corrections will take into effect with the next HoF website update.
Nov 9, 2017 11:02 AM

Nov 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
SecretDinosaur said:

Looks great. I'm satisfied with the proof you've provided and your Turn In is now valid. @AYOSHINA has marked your original Turn In here as Pending. I've @'ed her and she will let you know whether or not you need to re-submit.

heinrich6745 said:

I apologize that you felt ignored on Discord. Personally, I am hardly on Discord and did not see your posts, and definitely would not have ignored your responses if I had. I just found them and read over them after reading your post here. If you @ me on MAL, especially here in the Invalid Entries thread, I will get back to you within 1 – 2 days.

The series replacements for Monmusu Quest! and Chimera: Target I Datenshi Kourin look good.

According to your posts on Discord, you forgot to add Bakuhatsu Sunzen!! Tenshi no Countdown to your list. This occasionally happens and it is accepted as you have corrected this error on your list.

Weird, because I still cannot see Moke Moke Taishou Dendo Musume Arisa on your list. I have used the Search function, CTRL+F, and have manually scrolled down your list. I would ask that you provide a Screenshot that proves it is on your list, with the Details open to display the dates. And to prove that I'm not crazy or lying, here are two Screenshots from my end: 1 | 2.

For the titles that were completed episode-wise, but were still on your Currently Watching... The reason I mentioned them was because they needed to be switched to Completed before your entry could be accepted. I am aware of the "Previously started" rule and that Hentai can suddenly switch over to finished airing. They just need to be marked as Completed, which looks like you have done with all except Ero Manga! H mo Manga mo Step-up♪.

Sorry for the delay, been quite busy with finding a new job after being let go from my previous cause of my injury but here's the pictures however i did notice i apparently forgot to add Moke Moke to my h-profile but it was on my main profile itself which is now fixed *whoops*

No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Nov 9, 2017 1:51 PM

Jul 2016
AlexJ94 said:

Most of your entries look good now. Just a little thing left for SH#07: you have used Stranger: Mukou Hadan Pilot already in your SH#05. Entries from Scavenger Hunts cannot overlap. The rest is fine.

Also since your turn-ins have been crossed out, you will need to resubmit the challenges.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Nov 13, 2017 1:56 AM

Apr 2010
lanblade said:
Challenge: Alpha Movies Seasonal
Version: Winter+Spring+Summer+Fall
Start Date: March 13th, 2016
End Date: November 11, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1480859&show=0#msg46719045

Please edit your post to make a separate turnin for each version of the challenge. (This is much easier to handle for both the Hall of Fame website and the inspectors, in case they have to invalidate only one of them.)

MegaManBK7 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #3 (Myth Set #1)
Start Date: February 25, 2017
Post Link: Again, My Blog

Presumably you mean Scavenger Hunt #13, not #3 ? If so, please fix your post.
Nov 13, 2017 2:06 AM

Jan 2011
Jhiday said:
lanblade said:
Challenge: Alpha Movies Seasonal
Version: Winter+Spring+Summer+Fall
Start Date: March 13th, 2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1480859&show=0#msg46719045

Please edit your post to make a separate turnin for each version of the challenge. (This is much easier to handle for both the Hall of Fame website and the inspectors, in case they have to invalidate only one of them.)

done
Nov 13, 2017 4:56 AM

Apr 2010

Thanks, you're good to go.
Nov 13, 2017 7:18 AM

Oct 2012
Jhiday said:
MegaManBK7 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #3 (Myth Set #1)
Start Date: February 25, 2017
Post Link: Again, My Blog

Presumably you mean Scavenger Hunt #13, not #3 ? If so, please fix your post.

You're right, it's fixed now. Sorry about that.
Nov 16, 2017 1:16 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
@NaineLIEz

Amnesia has been tagged as Harem, as well as a few others that I requested my post should now be valid for the Harem Easy Achievement

Ill repost in the turn ins section :)

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Nov 16, 2017 1:57 PM

Jul 2016
RachelPanda said:
@NaineLIEz

Amnesia has been tagged as Harem, as well as a few others that I requested my post should now be valid for the Harem Easy Achievement

Ill repost in the turn ins section :)
nice! Your turn-in looks good now, so there shouldn't be any problems with the next inspection.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Nov 17, 2017 9:35 PM

May 2009
IF TURN-IN POST HAS BEEN CROSSED OUT,
PLEASE RESUBMIT ONCE CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.

SilverDio said:
Challenge: June 2017 Challenge + Bonus
Start Date: Jun 1st
End Date: Jun 13th
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621121&show=100#msg50964872

Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade – series not found on list

renzoushi said:
Challenge: The Adaptations Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: Aug 24, 2016
End Date: Jun 15, 2017
Post Link: ☆☆☆

Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia – series Type listed as ONA

Yuuki-Sempai said:
Challenge: Aired 2016
Start Date: BC
End Date: June 17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1498312&show=200#msg51144851

Missing (1) series for Fall 2016; no anime linked in the number "1" spot

SheyCroix said:
Challenge : Sci-Fi Challenge
Version : Easy
Start Date : ---
End Date : ---
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103#msg50945269

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion – series has more than 3 Genre tags besides Sci-Fi
Ai no Kusabi (2012) – all Main characters listed must be 18 or older; Riki is listed as 15 years old on his page
Your Turn In is still valid since you have additional entries that meet the necessary requirements.

Aelric1 said:
Challenge: Genre-Series Challenge
Start Date: 10/23/2016
End Date: 06/25/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1496366&show=50#msg48260134

Missing (1) requirement, the Harem Genre tag is missing from your challenge.
Ajin – series Start Date (06.05.16) cannot be prior to post date (10.23.16)
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! – series does not list Seinen under the Genre tags
Amnesia – series does not list Shoujo under the Genre tags

ampd said:
Challenge: ROMANCE CHALLENGE
Version: --easy
Start Date: ---Before club
End Date: ---5/27/17
Link: post 165

Fuuka – series began airing in 2017, not 2016
Your Turn In is still valid since you have additional entries that meet the necessary requirements.

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Reviewed Challenge X2
Version: Medium x2
End Date: 10/26/17
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565485&show=50#msg50802418
Comment: Realized my mistake with the Easy 2x, so the End Date was the only thing change from this turn in.

Taiyou no Ko Esteban – series Review date (05.21.15) cannot be prior to post date (05.20.17)
Girls und Panzer – series Review date (11.04.17) cannot be after Finish Date (06.10.17)

OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: #05 Challenge
Start Date: 17/01/2017
End Date: 26/06/2017
Post Link: #24

Challenge: #06 Challenge
Start Date: 17/01/2017
End Date: 25/06/2017
Post Link: #23

(Numbers Challenge – #05 Challenge)
Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 1 – total Members exceeds allowed number for requirement; currently at 62,477

(Numbers Challenge – #06 Challenge)
Clockwork Planet – total Members exceeds allowed number for requirement; currently at 80,000

OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: #08 Challenge
Start Date: 19/01/2017
End Date: 28/06/2017
Post Link: #20

Haikyuu!! Second Season – series does not contain an "8" in Ranked; currently at #22
Bananya – series does not contain an "8" in Popularity; currently at #1905
Psycho-Pass 2 – series Favorites exceeds allowed number for requirement; currently at 958
Nihon Animator Mihonichi – series Recommendations exceeds allowed number for requirement; currently has 10
Hanasaku Iroha – series does not contain any of the required Genre tags

abystoma2 said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 15.07.2016
End Date: 29.06.2017
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779&show=0#msg46932618

Re:Petit kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu – character used must be listed as a Main character
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! – cannot use the same character twice; Uehara Mutsuki listed in (2) categories
Nintama Rantarou no Uchuu Daibouken with Cosmic Front☆Next – series listed under On Hold
Kizumonogatari II: Nekketsu-hen – cannot use the same character twice; Oshino Shinobu listed in (2) categories

Yuuki-Sempai said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Start Date: 6/27/17
End Date: 7/2/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559904&show=100#msg51284515

Challenge: Romance Challenge
Start Date: 6/27/17
End Date: 7/3/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559055&show=150#msg51362035

(Ecchi Challenge – Easy)
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Entenka no Satsuei Model mo Raku Ja Arimasen wa ne. – series must be 15+ minutes total
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA – series not found on list

(Romance Challenge – Easy)
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA – series not found on list
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai – series does not contain either of the listed Genre tags

lanblade said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt 20
Start Date: June 22
End Date: July 3
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1633157&show=50#msg51349103

The Post Link in your Turn In does not lead to the correct challenge.
Magical Maho – series Duration listed as 22 min. per, not 20 min.

HeatherMystic said:
Challenge: July 2017 Challenge
Start Date: July 1st 2017
End Date: July 4th 2017
Post Link: Here

Your Turn In is valid; however, please fix the Post Link in your Turn In post as it does not link to your challenge.

Denisecvo said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Start Date: 5/29/17
End Date: 7/5/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=150#msg50917639

Your Turn In is valid; however, please specify that you are turning in the Easy Version of the Challenge in your Turn In post.

AncientVampyr said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Start Date: 05/07/2017
End Date: 05/07/2017

Challenge: School Challenge
Start Date: 06/07/2017
End Date: 06/07/2017

(Romance Challenge – Easy)
Clannad: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tomoyo-hen – series listed as Alternative setting, not as Side story/Spin-off/Other
Elfen Lied – series cannot have any Related Anime; has a Side story listed

(School Challenge – Easy)
Clannad: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tomoyo-hen – series listed as Alternative setting, not as Side story/Spin-off/Other

Punkero said:
Version: Hard
Start Date: 15/08/2016
End Date: 05/07/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1537738#msg47370662

Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Start Date: 12/05/2017
End Date: 26/06/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=150#msg50702705

(Horror Challenge – Hard)
Shinsekai yori – cannot find proof that the selected anime has won an award
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri – cannot use anime completed (07.25.16) prior to challenge start date (08.15.16)

(Fantasy Challenge – Easy)
Your Turn In is valid; however, the challenge End Date in your Turn In post needs to be changed to Jul 1, 2017 to match your latest watched anime, Sirius no Densetsu.
Fixed

Archer0596 said:
Challenge:The Sports Challenge

Start Date: July 08, 2017
End Date: July 08, 2017
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1500085&show=150#post154

Your Turn In is valid; however, please fix the Post Link in your Turn In post as it does not link to your challenge.

Zenit said:
Challenge: #01 Challenge X2
Start Date: 22 April, 2017
End Date: 8 July, 2017

Your Turn In is valid; however, please change the Start Date in your Turn In Post (Apr 22, 2017) to match your challenge post date (Apr 21 2017).
Fixed

Even Entries Completed
#4252 – #4300 | #4352 – #4400 | #4452 – #4500

Turn-in #4294, #4382 skipped ― @AYOSHINA, inspection needed.
SunflowerDaishoNov 22, 2017 5:16 AM
Nov 17, 2017 9:54 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@SunflowerDaisho thanks~ Even so fixed it. Just moved both of them to different items.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 17, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:

lanblade said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt 20
Start Date: June 22
End Date: July 3
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1633157&show=50#msg51349103

My bad, I copied the template from the person above me and didn't hit ctrl+v properly to put my URL in. I have now edited it to go correctly to my challenge.

But I totally messed up the 20 min thing. I've just now watched
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19059/UFO_Nitsukamatta_Kodomo-tachi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sxTljnDl-4
to make it its replacement. Should I re-turn in the challenge or edit the original post?
Nov 18, 2017 4:42 AM

Feb 2014
@SunflowerDaisho

Replaced those two with Kakurenbo and Kowabon and changed ending date on both entries
Nov 18, 2017 6:31 AM

May 2009
SheyCroix said:
@SunflowerDaisho thanks~ Even so fixed it. Just moved both of them to different items.

Great! That works too.

lanblade said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

My bad, I copied the template from the person above me and didn't hit ctrl+v properly to put my URL in. I have now edited it to go correctly to my challenge.

to make it its replacement. Should I re-turn in the challenge or edit the original post?

Since your Turn In has not been crossed out, you can just edit your original post with the new series and End Date.

Punkero said:
@SunflowerDaisho

Replaced those two with Kakurenbo and Kowabon and changed ending date on both entries

Great! Your replacements look good. Just make sure for your Fantasy Challenge that the End Date is changed to July 1st, not June 1st. After that, you're all set.
Nov 18, 2017 7:07 AM

Nov 2013
@SunflowerDaisho Replaced with Gin no Guardian. The end date changed to Jun 17, 2017

Nov 18, 2017 7:15 AM

Aug 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Reviewed Challenge X2
Version: Medium x2
End Date: 10/26/17
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565485&show=50#msg50802418
Comment: Realized my mistake with the Easy 2x, so the End Date was the only thing change from this turn in.

Taiyou no Ko Esteban – series Review date (05.21.15) cannot be prior to post date (05.20.17)
Girls und Panzer – series Review date (11.04.17) cannot be after Finish Date (06.10.17)

- Replaced Taiyou no Ko Esteban with Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (Review).
- For Girls und Panzer, I accidentally used the wrong review. This is the correct one from 06/05/17.
- End Date: 11/12/17
Nov 18, 2017 7:48 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
@SunflowerDaisho -

Fixed all the entries. Hopefully I won't have to do this again >.<
Need to keep a mental note to bloody take screenshots on these.

☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Nov 18, 2017 9:16 AM

May 2009
renzoushi said:
@SunflowerDaisho Replaced with Gin no Guardian. The end date changed to Jun 17, 2017

The replacement looks good and your entry is now valid. Just make sure you change the End Date in your Turn In post as well, as it still reads Jun 15, 2017.

AYOSHINA said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

- Replaced Taiyou no Ko Esteban with Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (Review).
- For Girls und Panzer, I accidentally used the wrong review. This is the correct one from 06/05/17.
- End Date: 11/12/17

Great! You're all set, and your Turn In is now valid.

OmegaOtaku said:
@SunflowerDaisho -

Fixed all the entries. Hopefully I won't have to do this again >.<
Need to keep a mental note to bloody take screenshots on these.

(#05 Challenge & #06 Challenge)
Everything looks good. Your Turn In posts are now valid.

(Numbers Challenge – #08 Challenge)
All of your replacements look good so far, though it seems like you may have missed Psycho-Pass 2 as it is still incorrect.
Nov 18, 2017 9:26 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
@SunflowerDaisho -
Oops.. how'd I miss that. My bad. Fixed now =)

☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Nov 18, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:

lanblade said:

Since your Turn In has not been crossed out, you can just edit your original post with the new series and End Date.

Thank you, I have now done the editing of the original post with the new end date for it and the turn-in.
Nov 19, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2009
OmegaOtaku said:
@SunflowerDaisho -
Oops.. how'd I miss that. My bad. Fixed now =)

Great! Everything looks good, and your Turn In is now valid.

lanblade said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Thank you, I have now done the editing of the original post with the new end date for it and the turn-in.

Perfect! Everything looks good and you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.
Nov 20, 2017 6:51 AM
May 2016
@SunflowerDaisho fixed it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2017 5:15 AM

May 2009

Everything looks good and you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Music-Per-Day Challenge ( 1 2 )

SheyCroix - Sep 30, 2023

98 by Papa_Dragon »»
2 minutes ago

» Scavenger Hunt #10 [Ferry Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Dec 8, 2016

327 by silveraaki »»
2 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8826 by Papa_Dragon »»
9 minutes ago

» #01 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jan 11, 2017

445 by AliceHanano »»
14 minutes ago

» [CLOSED] ☘️ March 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWCC_admin - Feb 29

426 by JTtheLlama »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.