Forum Settings
Forums

TV Special 'Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.' Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Nov 10, 2017 3:02 AM

Nov 2007
The official website for Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. TV special has released a new preview and announced additional cast members. The anime special will broadcast on Saturdays at 12:00 a.m. for six weeks, starting on November 25 via on Tokyo MX, BS11, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV and other channels.

Cast
Saku Akechi: Hikaru Midorikawa (Juuni Taisen)
Chiaki Serizawa: Ryouhei Kimura (Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu)
Haruki Serizawa (young): Koinu (a.k.a Riinu)
Midori Hamanaka: Gero (Starmyu opening theme song performer)

In addition, the website also revealed more songs to feature in the TV special. "Hitsuyou Fukaketsu" by LIP×LIP (opening performer), "Kikoemasuka" by the young Haruki (CV: Koinu), and "Koi to Iu Okurimono" by Amatsuki will be the inserted songs while "Re:Hatsukoi no Ehon feat. Miou Aida" by Miou Aida (CV: Aki Toyosaki) will be the ending theme song to sixth and final episode of the TV special. LIP×LIP's inserted song will be included in the opening theme song CD, and rest of the three songs will be included in the ending theme song CD. Both CDs will be released on December 6.

PV 2

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: Moca News
Sakana-sanMar 31, 2018 8:12 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 10, 2017 4:33 AM

Apr 2016
I enjoyed the movies, will watch this as well.
SwagernatorNov 10, 2017 5:29 AM
Nov 10, 2017 5:16 AM
May 2016
best couple from the original film
Nov 10, 2017 9:49 AM

Jul 2015
the girl is so adorable

can i watch this without watching the movies?
tragedydesuNov 10, 2017 9:56 AM
Nov 10, 2017 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
the girl is so adorable

The films are their separate entities so there's really no need to watch the films to watch this imo. But if you want to watch them then I would say give it a shot. But there's no need to watch the films imo.

The first film is alright however the second is actually good. This is supposed to be the last one? I guess.
Nov 10, 2017 11:15 AM

Jul 2015
Wasshio said:
tragedydesu said:
the girl is so adorable

The films are their separate entities so there's really no need to watch the films to watch this imo. But if you want to watch them then I would say give it a shot. But there's no need to watch the films imo.

The first film is alright however the second is actually good. This is supposed to be the last one? I guess.

ah i see thx for the reply

i'll definitely watch this
i can't resist a romance about a shy and kindhearted girl :)
Nov 10, 2017 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
Wasshio said:

ah i see thx for the reply

i'll definitely watch this
i can't resist a romance about a shy and kindhearted girl :)

Oh yeah I know your love for those type of characters. ^^ Hehe~ and no problem~ You're welcome.
Nov 10, 2017 2:34 PM

Aug 2016
looks like the usual romance, meh
Nov 10, 2017 3:51 PM
Oct 2017
If you only watched the movies, I recomend the songs too!
Nov 10, 2017 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
Does sound like the typical romance, but seems like a nice short and sweet watch, anyway, like the movies :-)
Nov 10, 2017 11:02 PM
Mar 2015
I am so glad they decided to add Inokori Sensei to the mix :D It'll make a nice plot twist from what I've seen in the trailer and hopefully, add some more drama to their lovestory <3
“Ignorance breeds fear, but the converse may be true, too. To know can also breed fear from within.” - Rufus Barma
Nov 11, 2017 7:43 AM
Sep 2017
Ryouhei Kimura and Hikaru Midorikawa ?

wait, are they Ryouta Kise and Nash Gold Jr. from Kuroko no Basuke movie version ?

if yes, there would be a third times they have ever met together since they're same members of HEAVENS in Uta no Prince Sama
Nov 11, 2017 10:07 AM

Oct 2016
Ooh I had my eye on this one. I think I will watch the movies today.
Primerose003

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
8 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
11 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.