Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
lol not a popular Lynch target? Every game I'm a popular Lynch target what games are you even playing? Psycho pass I was a Lynch target almost the whole game, kizaniver I was a Lynch target day 1, robot mafia I was a Lynch target day 1... Bur and Togs game I was a consistent Lynch target, attack on Titans I was a Lynch target, senki mafia??? Like what... "You can kill people that visit you, what is so bad about that", read that again and tell me why it's bad... And if u played in discord mafia you'd know why I get mad at being assumed scum for no reason...

W/e if I get lynched just know my FoS is Ruu and Phraze (no that's not omgus).

I still need to answer stuff from this morning, which I'll do when I get home... I'm stuck at my dealership for an hour...

only one I seen is Senki and it was me who was lynched. lol? not sure if I like this ultra-defensive tone ur using now.
u we're lynched trying to get me mislynched lmao...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Nov 9, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
well it's def not s/s... It's t/s or t/t, but I still highly doubt t/s. If you don't understand why I think me and Ruu are t/t, even those she is my FoS, then u'll understand when I flip... :)

if u think u and Ruu are t/t, why is ur FoS on Ruu then? finger of suspicion is used for those u suspect, and if u think Ruu could be town, why do u wanna suspect her after u flip?
[edit: anddd if ur hinting we'll understand when u flip..does that mean ur admitting to being maf trying to put suspicion on Ruu? //confused]
how in the hell did u come up with that conclusion lol??
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 2:17 PM

Jan 2014
Actually I can't expect you to get what I'm saying since I have an idea of who you are... But again idk if I could push this vote, which is why I'm putting my FoS on you, and the same goes for Ruu, I could be totally wrong about what I'm thinking so I'll put her under my FoS also. And to answer ur question, mafia could be between Fo,you, trash, and probably shin? As of right now that's all I got
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 2:22 PM

Jul 2016
the "you" that can be mafia is praise right??
Nov 9, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
the "you" that can be mafia is praise right??
ohh ya, I thought I was quoting something of hers
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 2:45 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

only one I seen is Senki and it was me who was lynched. lol? not sure if I like this ultra-defensive tone ur using now.
I was mislynched trying to get u mislynched. interesting wording =w=

Nov 9, 2017 2:47 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

if u think u and Ruu are t/t, why is ur FoS on Ruu then? finger of suspicion is used for those u suspect, and if u think Ruu could be town, why do u wanna suspect her after u flip?
[edit: anddd if ur hinting we'll understand when u flip..does that mean ur admitting to being maf trying to put suspicion on Ruu? //confused]
how in the hell did u come up with that conclusion lol??
then...what were u trying to imply? idk why u would wanna FoS Ruu when u think she could be town. unless u think she's scum and u just aren't pushing her case.

Nov 9, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Fo said:
On top of all that there's no reason for abutrash to assume you were third party, last.

His reads literally can't be real.

Which is a shame because I've come to quite enjoy him as a poster. And I almost never say that about scum.

Not to be the devils advocate here
but,
1. a lot of people have brought up TPR, but ya I guess there was really no reason to assume it yet
2. of course ur gunna say his read isnt real, hes scum reading you... lol
3. How can you enjoy his posts if they cant be real? you refering to the comical aspect of them?

I want names of those that have mentioned a TPR.
Nov 9, 2017 3:08 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I thought I said mislynched lmao... Sorry haha
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2014
Qoco said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Not to be the devils advocate here
but,
1. a lot of people have brought up TPR, but ya I guess there was really no reason to assume it yet
2. of course ur gunna say his read isnt real, hes scum reading you... lol
3. How can you enjoy his posts if they cant be real? you refering to the comical aspect of them?

I want names of those that have mentioned a TPR.
why the hell does everyone think I'm pulling shit out of my ass... You go find them, I'd spend just as much time as you would finding them...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2014
Hey Ruu were u the one who killed RE by any chance? :) To birds with one stone perhaps? Didn't even cross my mind at first... But now I'm wondering...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 4:01 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I thought I said mislynched lmao... Sorry haha
yknow what I'm doing now? //facedesk

Nov 9, 2017 4:02 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Hey Ruu were u the one who killed RE by any chance? :) To birds with one stone perhaps? Didn't even cross my mind at first... But now I'm wondering...
do u think she would claim vig (who might be counterclaimed) and say she tried to shoot u?

Nov 9, 2017 4:06 PM

Aug 2012
👻 Vote Count 2.5 👻

☠️ abhutrash (3) ☠️ Qoco, lastwhisper31, Fo
☠️ lastwhisper31 (3) ☠️ Ruu, Phraze, AlbertinoDias
Shinichi-Kun (2) Mishukax, Tainted
Fo (1) abhutrash

🕯️ Not Voting (2) 🕯️ Shinichi-Kun

>>Day 2 Timer<<

Nov 9, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
do u think she would claim vig (who might be counterclaimed) and say she tried to shoot u?
yes I do... and im pretty sure she is tpr now, because it makes sense. Cause Vigi's never CC so their could still be one out there? but my brain is telling me that there is no vigi, and she is the SK who killed RE, and then did this whole I'm immune bs, to force me to claim, or get lynched. Cause there is almost no negatives to claiming im immune, and remember the start of day 2. Ruu was the first to claim that I dont think RE would use his BG on me... and that is her slip. 99% sure that Ruu is SK at this point.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:04 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
yes I do... and im pretty sure she is tpr now, because it makes sense. Cause Vigi's never CC so their could still be one out there? but my brain is telling me that there is no vigi, and she is the SK who killed RE, and then did this whole I'm immune bs, to force me to claim, or get lynched. Cause there is almost no negatives to claiming im immune, and remember the start of day 2. Ruu was the first to claim that I dont think RE would use his BG on me... and that is her slip. 99% sure that Ruu is SK at this point.

Lmao this theory of yours is hilarious! Now I'm even more sure that you are mafia. Also if I'm sk and killed RE what happened to the mafia kill? And why would RE use her ability N1 and on you? You sound desperate my friend...
Nov 9, 2017 7:10 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

Ruu outed her kill attempt, but only 1 kill happened - she could've easily kept quiet about it if she was SK. the only way she could've been sure about claiming to be vig is only if she was tpr vig, or hitman (vig with assigned targets) but hitman don't simply shoot until they out their targets. Ruu is vig if anything, and ur bulletproof maf. I just don't see how town gets 2 killing + protective roles.

if ur claiming Ruu is tpr, that means ur town, or vice versa. I don't think there's any problem with lynching u then. Ruu is more likely to be the vig than u are to be town - she claimed first. besides talk about PGO which u ended up claiming, bulletproof to top it off.

Nov 9, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Lmao this theory of yours is hilarious! Now I'm even more sure that you are mafia. Also if I'm sk and killed RE what happened to the mafia kill? And why would RE use her ability N1 and on you? You sound desperate my friend...
How should i know? maybe it was on me? or maybe whoever RE actually saved? my point was that, before you even knew I could block nks, you assumed RE wouldnt save me... thats my whole point. and that was your defense, do you not get it? RE would never have blocked me, so you could claim you were able to kill me as vigilante, and i'd be a free death because and your defense afterwards could just be, "ohh I guess RE did block him," but you didnt realize I already had an ability to save myself...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:17 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Ruu outed her kill attempt, but only 1 kill happened - she could've easily kept quiet about it if she was SK. the only way she could've been sure about claiming to be vig is only if she was tpr vig, or hitman (vig with assigned targets) but hitman don't simply shoot until they out their targets. Ruu is vig if anything, and ur bulletproof maf. I just don't see how town gets 2 killing + protective roles.

if ur claiming Ruu is tpr, that means ur town, or vice versa. I don't think there's any problem with lynching u then. Ruu is more likely to be the vig than u are to be town - she claimed first. besides talk about PGO which u ended up claiming, bulletproof to top it off.
Fine, you people wont leave me a lone, you right my role is fake, I am just a vanilla townie, and I am not immune, and I am not mafia, and I am not GF, so either RE blocked me, or you are lying... Thats my point... Jesus. and mafia would be insane to claim vigi, thats why I am saying your more likely to be tpr... Lynch me if you want, it will show you who really is telling the truth... tbh Idk why I didnt just say this from the start but I didnt think I'd be able to beat Ruu in a game of wit, so I made up that role to explain why I didnt die... lol

Now leave me a lone I have homework...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2014
and why did I get mad at Dias, because I was mad that he saw reason to check me just because I voted against Abu, because I saw his town game, and no one else did. Ya I was wrong, w/e... at this point lol... I just want this day to be over, so you guys can see who's really telling the truth...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:20 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

Fine, you people wont leave me a lone, you right my role is fake, I am just a vanilla townie, and I am not immune, and I am not mafia, and I am not GF, so either RE blocked me, or you are lying... Thats my point... Jesus. and mafia would be insane to claim vigi, thats why I am saying your more likely to be tpr... Lynch me if you want, it will show you who really is telling the truth... tbh Idk why I didnt just say this from the start but I didnt think I'd be able to beat Ruu in a game of wit, so I made up that role to explain why I didnt die... lol

that last line is AtE~ anddd I guess @AlbertinoDias can figure this out

Nov 9, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:

AtE maybe, but its true, this game is stressing me out and im trying to focus on my homework
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:21 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
and why did I get mad at Dias, because I was mad that he saw reason to check me just because I voted against Abu, because I saw his town game, and no one else did. Ya I was wrong, w/e... at this point lol... I just want this day to be over, so you guys can see who's really telling the truth...
hmmmm why do u say Dias had reason to check u??

Nov 9, 2017 7:22 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

How should i know? maybe it was on me? or maybe whoever RE actually saved? my point was that, before you even knew I could block nks, you assumed RE wouldnt save me... thats my whole point. and that was your defense, do you not get it? RE would never have blocked me, so you could claim you were able to kill me as vigilante, and i'd be a free death because and your defense afterwards could just be, "ohh I guess RE did block him," but you didnt realize I already had an ability to save myself...

RE didn't trust you so ofc I think she didn't use her ability and I think I know RE well enough to know that she wouldn't waste her ability on N1. She would wait for the right moment when a bigger role needed protection. I also didn't get the last part (bolded) can you rephrased it?
Why would I claimed to have killed you (if it had actually happened) if I was sk? I wouldn't have said anything because it could be risky for me. Specially if I don't know if there is a vig. You need to rethink your defense.
Nov 9, 2017 7:23 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

AtE maybe, but its true, this game is stressing me out and im trying to focus on my homework
cornered maf can get stressed out. been there felt that. ..... I've never seen such a reaction from u when going to be lynched tbh. u usually would go peacefully, not get stressed out .-.

Nov 9, 2017 7:24 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
lastwhisper31 said:
??? you cant be serious with this post...

well one of us will confirm you our alignment tomorrow... so one of us will die today xD
this post is what im talking about, ok, this cryptic bs, why did he see a reason to type this?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
cornered maf can get stressed out. been there felt that. ..... I've never seen such a reaction from u when going to be lynched tbh. u usually would go peacefully, not get stressed out .-.
peacefully? I may say I dont care, info is info, but that doesnt mean I want to die...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

RE didn't trust you so ofc I think she didn't use her ability and I think I know RE well enough to know that she wouldn't waste her ability on N1. She would wait for the right moment when a bigger role needed protection. I also didn't get the last part (bolded) can you rephrased it?
Why would I claimed to have killed you (if it had actually happened) if I was sk? I wouldn't have said anything because it could be risky for me. Specially if I don't know if there is a vig. You need to rethink your defense.
THEN WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT DEAD......................................
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:29 PM

Jan 2014
@phraze getting scum read for shit I do every game, is retarded... and its wierd that you choose this game to lynch me, its like you dont want me to figure you out...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:34 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SINCE THE START OF D2!

@Phraze I think we broke him 😕😅
Nov 9, 2017 7:36 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@phraze getting scum read for shit I do every game, is retarded... and its wierd that you choose this game to lynch me, its like you dont want me to figure you out...
is this omgus?? pfft. I scumread u for reasons I mentioned:
why did u give town points?
why were u afraid to be investigated? (I imagine u would be willing to risk counterkilling in the hopes to help the cop)
why did u claim a protective AND killing role?
why did u retract the PGO claim and now say ur vanilla, when u said u weren't lying before?
why so stressed over the lynch? and all this AtE?

Nov 9, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

getting scum read for not dying to unconfirmed vigi, is the most bs thing, you had no conterclaim and theres nothing I can do about it... Nothing I say will prove I am not immune at this point, because if RE saved me, theres no way to confirm

Thats why I am mad...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:37 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

and that's a sign we're getting smwhere lol
the AtE levels are high here..

p sure he's scum. will lynch.

Nov 9, 2017 7:38 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

well one of us will confirm you our alignment tomorrow... so one of us will die today xD
this post is what im talking about, ok, this cryptic bs, why did he see a reason to type this?

Okay. You got my attention. You have 10+ hours to pressure Dias on this and scumhunt. You can also try to convince us that trash is the actual mafia and not you.

@AlbertinoDias explain this post please.
Nov 9, 2017 7:41 PM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
Ruu said:

Voting you made you the leading train so I wanted to know how the others would react to that. Where did you talk about Shin? I must have forgotten. Can you link me the post please?
It's easier to ask for just one detailed read than your reads on everyone and chad was the other train at that time iirc.

But to be honest I'm still super confused. I can't tell if you are scummy or not but I don't like how lw acomplished to make the 4th train one of the leading ones. Something is off... I feel like he is manipulating us idk...

vote: lastwhisper
I didn't really ask you to explian your vote but thanks. Good to know that you voted me for pressure and unvoted after I ... didn't really even do anything?
Remember when I was ticked by shinichi's post where it looked like he had more info than he should and you agreed? Well you didn't really capture the same wavelength I had, so no town points for you there either. : D

To be honest I'm confused too; why you said lastwhisper was cleared but voted him again just now. And ignored me when I asked you why you said he was clear.

Ruu might be scum guys.

I believe someone somewhere once told me that scum feel inclined to answer invisble questions what do you think @fo ?

Also when did i tick you off lol?

As well as what other reasons do you think make ruu scum?

Nov 9, 2017 7:42 PM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
That being said I'm not sure if Shinichi is scum going out of his way to pocket me or if he's just town here. Gonna sleep on it. Gotta work again tonight but I'll be back inbetween shifts for phase change I think and I'll see where I'm at then.

For now trash is the obvscum and lynch I'd be the happiest with.

Clearly I am pocketing you, remember my enthusiasm for wanting to play with you <3. Its prob cause i am just best town ever.

Nov 9, 2017 7:42 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

getting scum read for not dying to unconfirmed vigi, is the most bs thing, you had no conterclaim and theres nothing I can do about it... Nothing I say will prove I am not immune at this point, because if RE saved me, theres no way to confirm

Thats why I am mad...

The fact that you didn't tell the truth about your role is scummy af. If you would have say "I'm vt so I don't know what happened" and sounded sincere you wouldn't be in this position but you didn't, you googled and found a role that could clear you instead. And not getting cc is a confirmation. Like we told you before, fake claiming without knowing if the role is in play would be insane.
Nov 9, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
why were u afraid to be investigated? (I imagine u would be willing to risk counterkilling in the hopes to help the cop)
why did u retract the PGO claim and now say ur vanilla, when u said u weren't lying before?

1. again bs reason to scum read me, I've done it before, and I shouldnt need to explain why I did it...
2. ill give u that, its a knee jerk reaction to always being scum read...
3. Because why not :)? Like I said I needed to give Ruu a reason to why I didnt die, because again, I had no fight against that claim... and the killing portion was just a tacky add on...
4. because I can do that? and the fact that you two still wont leave me alone, was irritating so, and to prove my point, that you think anything I say is a lie...
5. lmao only a few lynches have I ever been stressed out over, and thats this one, and psychopass, and its because all the reasons for scum reading are dumb, and its makes me want to stop the lynch...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:43 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Lets not forget Ruu also glossed over Re death lol
nice catch lol. if Ruu/Last are the scumteam I'm the happiest gurl alive. let's lynch em XD didn't remember but there was def 1 more person who forgot RE died. hmmm but that omgus from Ruu looks like...scum theatre if that's the case?

Why thank you :D

Also Ruu can and will buss at any moment of the game. Ill refer you to kiznaiver where aa-dono and ruu spent literally the entire day phase bussing Last they bussed him so ahrd I actually thought my brother was town -.-.

Nov 9, 2017 7:44 PM

Oct 2011
@Ruu
don't u think kamidere fits in with the ojou role that Abu flipped?

Nov 9, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Okay. You got my attention. You have 10+ hours to pressure Dias on this and scumhunt. You can also try to convince us that trash is the actual mafia and not you.

@AlbertinoDias explain this post please.
LOL 10+ HOURS, no, I have 1 hour, and then im going to sleep, and then when I look at this thread again, the phase will be over... so you will enjoy this mislynch...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:45 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I did notice the night kill :(, Its just that I got confused when when RE posted right before phase change, and then he ended up dieing. Like I literally had no idea he died... how does that even remotely make me scum... I went from 11pm to posting against at like 1:30pm, and I just skipped to the end of the thread like I usually do. And then people kept bring up the BG again today, like it was new information, and something about Qoco claiming? So I lost track of the information...

ur reaction to RE's death was genuine so its possible she protected someone else u chose to kill. or its ur partner who did the kill so u were rly clueless about it. and Qoco didn't claim... ur p scummy for paying too much attention to BG claim since it counters ur bulletproof claim, and didn't pay attention to anything much aside from that.

Pretty sure the scum would know who was targeted what makes u think otherwise?

Aside that too many people have not been paying attention, which is clearly my job stop stealing my spot light @ruu @lastwhisper31

Nov 9, 2017 7:46 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

ur reaction to RE's death was genuine so its possible she protected someone else u chose to kill. or its ur partner who did the kill so u were rly clueless about it. and Qoco didn't claim... ur p scummy for paying too much attention to BG claim since it counters ur bulletproof claim, and didn't pay attention to anything much aside from that.

Pretty sure the scum would know who was targeted what makes u think otherwise?

Aside that too many people have not been paying attention, which is clearly my job stop stealing my spot light @ruu @lastwhisper31
I forgot things what can I say...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 9, 2017 7:48 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
why would I claim to be a vigilante and risk getting counterclaim? smh

I'm an honest townie that is confused af.

If trash flips scum I will shut my mouth and follow lw lead in the meanwhile I don't trust him one bit so I will go for his lynch. I'm not the best at scumhunting so I usually go with my gut and that means voting for the person that makes me uneasy. That's why I'm voting for lw. Also everyone is super okay with this trains and I don't like that either.

Had this arguement in another game

Scum who claim vigilante have nothing to worry about, if there is an actual town vigilante you will be shot during the night if not you have no worries.

A real vigilante will never counterclaim if they can just shoot the obvious scum claim lol.

Atleast tell us what about LW has you so worried

Nov 9, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

1. again bs reason to scum read me, I've done it before, and I shouldnt need to explain why I did it...
2. ill give u that, its a knee jerk reaction to always being scum read...
3. Because why not :)? Like I said I needed to give Ruu a reason to why I didnt die, because again, I had no fight against that claim... and the killing portion was just a tacky add on...
4. because I can do that? and the fact that you two still wont leave me alone, was irritating so, and to prove my point, that you think anything I say is a lie...
5. lmao only a few lynches have I ever been stressed out over, and thats this one, and psychopass, and its because all the reasons for scum reading are dumb, and its makes me want to stop the lynch...

- was the time u did that, the time when u were scum?
- ur used to being scumread. having the chance to be cleared makes it better. u thought Dias would cop u right? nobody ever said the vig would shoot u.
- u don't need to explain anything if ur vanilla, u could just claim right away.
- prove ur point why? I still think ur scum.
- I'm p sure ur flip will help us figure Ruu out. u were never against an information lynch before. heck I lynched town as town before, so u should see my point.

Nov 9, 2017 7:50 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
one last thing, I was fully caught up when I posted my claim, which means I knew that Ruu claimed vigi, and that RE was bodyguard (even tho at times I forgot), so why in the hell would I claim a fake role that was the combination of both...
how did u forget then? and who knows ur partner could've made the claim for u, and u went with it not knowing how it'll end.
ur behavior of not wanting to be visited matches up, but it sure didn't seem like u were worried of someone dying if they ever visited u. like, what if scum visited u anyways. why worry [as in why would it be bad]?

Feels like a really bad fake claim, espically knowing the existence of the BG at the time. More inclined to believe the claim is town and Ive stated my reasons why already.

Nov 9, 2017 7:50 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
@Ruu

Kamidere and Ojou are two completely different troupes (Chris and I are working on a game that involves troupes so trust me, they are different).
Nov 9, 2017 7:52 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
@Ruu

Kamidere and Ojou are two completely different troupes (Chris and I are working on a game that involves troupes so trust me, they are different).
ik they're not exactly the same, but they have 'uppity' qualities.

Nov 9, 2017 7:53 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
how did u forget then? and who knows ur partner could've made the claim for u, and u went with it not knowing how it'll end.
ur behavior of not wanting to be visited matches up, but it sure didn't seem like u were worried of someone dying if they ever visited u. like, what if scum visited u anyways. why worry [as in why would it be bad]?

Feels like a really bad fake claim, espically knowing the existence of the BG at the time. More inclined to believe the claim is town and Ive stated my reasons why already.
sounds like what Last just thought up since Ruu (maybe even forgot it was Ruu lol) mentioned the likelihood of PGO in the setup.

Nov 9, 2017 7:53 PM

Sep 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

Dias said that because he and mishu thought that one of them will die and confirm that sneaky thing they did.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.