Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Nov 5, 2017 3:23 PM

Jul 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Mishukax said:

Why would he be desperate to have something on you in particular?
I mean, I do find it weird that he focused solely on you and he basically built an iso on you almost worthy of a near-endgame iso. If he was desperate to have something on you, he would have to be desperate himself, and he has no reason to right now. He also has no desperate reason to justify building on a train on you (since there's no train on you right now).
I have no idea why me in particular, his nitpicking can be used against anybody else and the fact that he overlooked RE and Tainted using meta but called me out for it gave me that impression. Slightly suspicious of him for that

i focused you because i do 1 people at a time, you happened to be the first one i picked... no reason in particular... and "overlooked" them because i was reading you, not them...
Nov 5, 2017 3:26 PM

Jul 2016
Mishukax said:
Mishukax said:
@lastwhisper31
What do you think of my plan to vote Fo off?

>offline 17 minutes ago.
Well crap. Qoco not here either.
@AlbertinoDias @Phraze what about you two?

well it's my first time playing with Fo, but after Abu, if i don't get anything i may go with you (and if you give more reasons than that, that is just like a RVS vote)
Nov 5, 2017 3:29 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
@Ruu I'm sure ur scum this time lol @AlbertinoDias don't u agree?
what's with all this model citizen behavior .-.

her posts so far have been better than last game xD i'm not sure yet, but something is wrong with this game Ruu?? i agree that she's acting like a model citizen o.O, that's why i'm even more worried, from all her posts i've only seen 2 "good" ones and they where town points so... i have to disagree with you for now.
Nov 5, 2017 3:30 PM

Jul 2016
it's almost 24H here, any last questions?? my next post will probably be the last (i will be back ofc, so do not worry xD)
Nov 5, 2017 3:39 PM

May 2013
AlbertinoDias said:
well it's my first time playing with Fo, but after Abu, if i don't get anything i may go with you (and if you give more reasons than that, that is just like a RVS vote)

You have no reason to follow me if you have no idea what kind of a player Fo is :/ and I don't intend to give more reasons. Feels like you're going more blind than you should, right now.
Nov 5, 2017 3:43 PM

Jul 2016
Mishukax said:
AlbertinoDias said:

You have no reason to follow me if you have no idea what kind of a player Fo is :/ and I don't intend to give more reasons. Feels like you're going more blind than you should, right now.

you should read that as, if you give more reasons, i may go with you, but i'm onto Abu first.... i'm not going in ^^ i won't vote her unless i have reasons (or panic)
Nov 5, 2017 3:50 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
I thought u could read into town!RE for sure. where did that confidence go? maybe ur both scum this time.
don't rely on me too much, I thought RE was mafia last game but she flipped town
Wasn't one of your last posts before phase change day 1 was that you didn't think I was going to flip scum? Didn't you also defend me for a bit? And wasn't your RVS vote on me, you just decided not to change it? Did you really think I was scum last game? Because it didn't sound like it.
Abu, you've been awfully defensive this game. Which is kind of understandable, since you had several people after you, but what happened to going after me? How much do you really expect to get out of Karote? At this rate he'll get modkilled or replaced, with this lack of posting.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Nov 5, 2017 4:00 PM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
Mishukax said:

Phraze for town.

Phraze's thinking in "Abu not even mentioning RE's town traits make me think he's scum this time" makes me feel good because he's placing the focus on how Abu is placing focus on the scummy things others are doing without looking at the good things. I simply don't see scum reading Abu with this serpentine reasoning.
How familiar are you with Phraze's playstyle? She has a knack for reading people based on other people's reads. Abu has this habit of being very wary of me and can be oddly correct about my alignment. At least that was my interpretation of Phraze's post, which isn't exactly what you're suggesting. Although to be honest, that is a very fair point about Abu (pointing out other people's scumminess over their town traits), but he has been on the defensive for a while so it can be difficult to scum/town hunt while having to respond to everybody else.
Mishukax said:

Phraze for town AGAIN.

As for here I just don't think scum suggests a no-lynch, not to mention the votes were all distributed when Phraze posted this.
Invalid reasoning. I've seen scum (cult leader day 1, so no followers, and under no danger of being lynched) suggest no-lynch, and so I will never use this reasoning to put someone in the town pile.
Nov 5, 2017 4:10 PM

Jul 2016
other games quotes from me:
Let's decide in one thing ok?? let's stop using meta, ok?? that's not good, it blurs your mind and takes you away from the right path

Don't forget i said i did not want to read anyone by meta, i've discussed that with cross, and my answer was simple, you don't look at me if i don't use meta, so i use some meta

so as you can see, i do not like meta, :) but i still use it because people like to discuss meta, and that way i can "be part of the discussion",
for the ISO on you, you can see taht i do ISO 1 by 1, 1 at a time:

edit: quotes were wrong
Nov 5, 2017 4:14 PM

Sep 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
AbuHumaid said:
I have no idea why me in particular, his nitpicking can be used against anybody else and the fact that he overlooked RE and Tainted using meta but called me out for it gave me that impression. Slightly suspicious of him for that

i focused you because i do 1 people at a time, you happened to be the first one i picked... no reason in particular... and "overlooked" them because i was reading you, not them...
This post weirds me out. I thought you picked Abu because he was a scum read for you. Now you're saying it's because you haven't gotten up to any one else. It kind of feels like you're picking people to scum read rather than searching for people who are scummy.
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:
@Ruu I'm sure ur scum this time lol @AlbertinoDias don't u agree?
what's with all this model citizen behavior .-.

her posts so far have been better than last game xD i'm not sure yet, but something is wrong with this game Ruu?? i agree that she's acting like a model citizen o.O, that's why i'm even more worried, from all her posts i've only seen 2 "good" ones and they where town points so... i have to disagree with you for now.
How have her posts been better this game?
Nov 5, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2015
After re-reading the first page I realize that the exchange between Abu/Tainted/Fo/RE was completely NAI and nothing seemed scummy/townish.
RE #42 did caught my eye because her reasons for voting Tainted seemed forced (imo) and I get that it was too early to have a solid case against someone but I'm still not sold on her reasons being "you didn't answered Fo even thou you were online, if you are talking your time that means you are scum". Abu thought the same as me and call RE out but she said that vote was for pressure to get an answer. After re-reading I'm a big fan of RE and Abu, I think this is t/t situation. Their exchange sounds genuine and I can see a townie mentality behind it.

I didn't like Tainted #46 because he thinking that rvs will end in us lynching a random person at EoD makes no sense. Specially if this isn't his first game. It was odd. He said he wanted to ask questions before voting and then that he couldn't think of any questions atm. That can go either way, It could be scum not knowing how to proceed or an uninspired townie (I've been one before so I get it). Better to wait and ask questions that will help you than just throwing q's just to look busy. I want @Tainted to expand on his #59, I need context xD. I do like the interactions between him and RE and I have a question of my own: @Tainted if you think scum!Abu jumps to conclusions, why were you trying to stop him from doing so? Tainted #70 makes no sense, he says Abu is not really active/ low profile when he was the complete opposite. While reading this all I could think of was "Maybe Tainted realize he made a mistake suggesting that Abu was scum and now he is trying to find a way to get out of this mess" .

I was not sure about Trash and LW. Trash seems to like watching from afar without interacting with the players, playing it safe. Not a good sign imo. And then LW said he liked trash's #160 which makes no sense. I would like for @lastwhisper31 to explain his reasons for giving trash town points for it.

I like Mishu's #198 because he knows that voting and saying that about Fo will make him a stand out ("and possibly come back to peeps outraged at my current plan). And he even said he might change his vote if he finds a better option. But then he says that Phraze must be town in #255 and #257 and I'm like wtf, no explanation as to why? My alarm went off with this. Saying X person is town just by quoting a post is so forced and scummy when it comes to Mishu smh. Then he gives Trash town points in #163 because he says he will go with the flow? I'm not trash's biggest fan so I don't think that post deserves points or at least not town points. Again I feel like he is just trying to find weak excuses to town read people.Again Mishu's #273 doesn't look goof for me. He explains his previous comment to RE by saying (apart from other stuff) that trash has shown intent to scumhunt which I haven't seen at all.

I don't agree with Dias's impression of Abu but I'm not getting scum vibes from him. I don't know why he thinks I'm town, I wish he could make a case or something.

Phraze is neutral for now because I know she is always scum reading me, but I can't place her yet.... I need more info. Same goes for the other players.
I'm going to re-read Fo to see if I can get more from his posts.

For now, my scum block is: Mishu, LW, Tainted and Trash.

That doesn't mean that they are a team, just that at least one or two of them are scum. My read will change depending on their reactions to my q's and this posts but for now...

vote: Tainted
Nov 5, 2017 4:18 PM

May 2015
oh btw Abu, RE and Dias are on my town block for now.
Nov 5, 2017 4:18 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.8 👻

☠️ Mishukax (3) ☠️ Fo, RE1031, Abhutrash
AbuHumaid (2) Qoco, AlbertinoDias
Ruu (1) Phraze
Fo (1) Mishukax
Karote (1) AbuHumaid
Tainted (1) Ruu

🕯️ Not Voting (3) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Tainted

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 5, 2017 4:21 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

This post weirds me out. I thought you picked Abu because he was a scum read for you. Now you're saying it's because you haven't gotten up to any one else. It kind of feels like you're picking people to scum read rather than searching for people who are scummy.
To clarify, you shouldn't justify your scum read on someone because you chose them first... That's just really weird.
Nov 5, 2017 4:32 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:
To clarify, you shouldn't justify your scum read on someone because you chose them first... That's just really weird.

so you are telling me that if i chose an order to look into people and the first one happens to look fishy to me i can't say it because it's weird??
you are getting my post wrong, i do not scum read him because he was the first... he was the first and coincidently i saw him as fishy... i'm not justifying my scum read on Abu because i chose him first...
about ruu, i've said what i had to say up there, tomorrow i'll have a better look at her big post and comment more on it, but now, sleep time, bye bye ^^
Nov 5, 2017 4:34 PM

Sep 2016
@Mishukax
What are your thoughts on Qoco this game? Because I can understand the mentality of getting rid of someone who is dangerous, but I'm more inclined to believe dangerous people are the ones who are difficult to read every game and are wack.

Also, me voting you is not to say that I'm 100% against lynching Fo. I think he's significantly under the radar this game for someone who has barely posted.
Nov 5, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
RE1031 said:

so you are telling me that if i chose an order to look into people and the first one happens to look fishy to me i can't say it because it's weird??
you are getting my post wrong, i do not scum read him because he was the first... he was the first and coincidently i saw him as fishy... i'm not justifying my scum read on Abu because i chose him first...
about ruu, i've said what i had to say up there, tomorrow i'll have a better look at her big post and comment more on it, but now, sleep time, bye bye ^^
Well, idk. I guess maybe it's because that's not how I play - I read the game to get a feel of who could be town and who could be scum, and then I pursue the scummy ones, which tends to speed up the process (which is actually kind of important when considering the limited time we have for phases). One thing for when you get back - you've accused Abu of a lot of things. Why do they make him scum? I've realized the reason I couldn't refute your points is because they were merely observations.

And good night!~
Nov 5, 2017 4:57 PM

Sep 2016
I have this weird gut feel town read on Tainted. I think it's a combination of actually sticking around during early game and treating it in a chill way and sticking by his observations of Abu.
#64 - Premeditated thinking. Which can be faked, but...Ugh, he really sounds like he's trying to figure Abu out! Disagree with the methods, but the intent to solve is there.
#201 - He is unsure of his read on Abu, but he is sure of his mindset when it comes to his read. He's speaking his mind, essentially.

Thing that bothers me is he said he was going poke around and ask questions but I don't think he's done much of that. So I'd like to see it happen.
Nov 5, 2017 5:45 PM

Oct 2011
hmmm.. 8 pages in should be enough of smthing.
train time~

Vote: @AbuHumaid
I don't like the agenda-sounding post where he said he doesn't like RVS. from experience, RVS stages are when scum are most likely to slip up..without much hiding. all that interaction in these last pages haven't given him an idea about those he interacted with as well. activity for the sake of activity. haven't wrote him off yet..but I'm comfortable with this one for now. wanna see his opinion on this~

and idk... Ruu is scummy. @Ruu u don't seem to be taking the lead like u usually do as town. that's what's off.

Nov 5, 2017 6:06 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.9 👻

☠️ Mishukax (3) ☠️ Fo, RE1031, Abhutrash
☠️ AbuHumaid (3) ☠️ Qoco, AlbertinoDias, Phraze
Fo (1) Mishukax
Karote (1) AbuHumaid
Tainted (1) Ruu

🕯️ Not Voting (3) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Tainted

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 5, 2017 6:10 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
and idk... Ruu is scummy. @Ruu u don't seem to be taking the lead like u usually do as town. that's what's off.

when have I done that? lmao I don't usually take the lead so I don't know why you think that is a town thing for me. What do you think of my post? You obviously don't see Abu as town like me so what do you think of my thoughts on him?
Also what about my scum block? agree or disagree and if so why?
Nov 5, 2017 6:27 PM

May 2015
@RE1031 thoughts on my post? #361 #362
Nov 5, 2017 6:46 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
@RE1031 thoughts on my post? #361 #362
I disagree about Tainted, but I can see where you're coming from. I'd feel a little better if he wasn't your first pick.

In response to your commentary on me voting Tainted, yeah it was a weird vote, but it is a trend I have noticed, and I really didn't have anything to push at the time. Not entirely comfortable with how you came to the conclusion I'm town, but that's okay for now.

I don't understand your read on Dias. I don't think he's provided anything AI so far. He's definitely not someone I'd put in the town block right now.

After a bit of rereading, Abu had a good start, but I'm currently disliking that he hasn't pushed anyone hardcore aside from Tainted. It's unlike him. I can give him a small pass since he's on the defensive (which is a huge distraction from actual scum hunting), but hopefully before now and the end of phase, I'll see him call out more people if he's town. But I'm not against your read on him, yet.

Trash, er.... I do like his response to Mishu's read on him. Scum are slightly less likely to be questioning the town read/defense on them. It's a bold move to vote someone who's townreading you if you're scum. If he's scum, he's doing brilliantly. I mean, if he's town, he's also doing pretty great too for a newbie (I think he is one?) Normally they flail gloriously (hehehe).

Last hasn't voted yet. That's a red flag. I'm also not fond of his stream of catch up posts that are pretty much all NAI and don't add anything to game.

Mishu can be scum, and if he's not, then he better do more than lightly advocate a policy lynch. I think he showed a little suspicion of Dias and I look forward to seeing more. I agree with you about his commentary on Phraze. And I agree about his read on Trash, only that I think it's S/T.
Nov 5, 2017 7:11 PM

May 2015
@RE1031 I think calling out the people that are "defending" you / townreading you is the first move mafia would do (at least I would).
The reason why youand Abu are leaning town is based in your behaviour and exchange. Basically I feel like you are trying to scumhunt and help town with your activity/questions. Abu sounds like a frustrated townie to me, that's why I changed my opinion of him after re-reading the thread. You also questioned everyone and follow up on their answers which is a good sign.
I don't have a super strong town case for Dias but it's just based on behaviour so far, I get town!Dias vibes from his posts. He looks... calm? idk I will keep an eye on him ofc because my reads are not set in stone.

I think that Tainted and lw's votes will help me a lot with my read on them.

Mishu is still on Fo, I don't like that either =/
Nov 5, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2014
@phraze
i'm not gunna spend my available time looking for an instance where I do things differently. I try to change things up for that very reason, so that scum cant manipulate me, and so that town cant find me when I am scum. and again I've kinda stopped giving out lean lists, because I dont want scum to feel safe, Id rather put out "willing to lynch" lists.

I know someone had asked me again, why I liked Trash's post, I stated it before, but I will say it again, it was b/c he had the same thought process as I,in post #160. like what I said before, not giving lean lists, correlates with why I mostly never give +1's anymore. I just really liked his thought process in that post...

As for the no lynch idea, I'm kind of on the fence. I see where everyone is coming from in that having a town with death ability would be beneficial. But not everybody has death abilities and we'd get less information through this avenue. If the vast majority want no lynch, I'll roll with it, I guess.

@re1031 my catch up posts dont say anything about my alignment, I just had an off weekend, and I'll be able to focus more tomorrow. and again how I played day 1's is nothing new, I am more of a mechanical player, someone who analyzes roles and deaths, which most of the time I cant do day 1...

and my vote will come, I still havent figured out where I am gunna place it... or if I feel like a no lynch will be a better option, even if it disgusts me...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Nov 5, 2017 7:28 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
@RE1031 I think calling out the people that are "defending" you / townreading you is the first move mafia would do (at least I would).
The reason why youand Abu are leaning town is based in your behaviour and exchange. Basically I feel like you are trying to scumhunt and help town with your activity/questions. Abu sounds like a frustrated townie to me, that's why I changed my opinion of him after re-reading the thread. You also questioned everyone and follow up on their answers which is a good sign.
I don't have a super strong town case for Dias but it's just based on behaviour so far, I get town!Dias vibes from his posts. He looks... calm? idk I will keep an eye on him ofc because my reads are not set in stone.

Robot mafia speaks differently about your first sentence... I got scum read because I town leaned LucianRoy b/c he felt like his town self, from another game... so town can attack people for that also, so its nai at best.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 7:46 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:

I do that as well (to gain town points). It probably doesn't help his cause that Mishu was also under some pressure at the time and had 2 other people already voting him. Yeah, I'm not too confident in that read.
I agree that Abu sounds frustrated, but I feel like that's fakeable at this point.
Okay, I see. I have sort of a bad feeling about Dias, but it could be because hardly anyone has attacked him so far, which isn't the best thing to be suspicious of.

I'm kind of town leaning you. I like your posts, your activity levels; you do seem like you're scum hunting and are actually considering almost every player, which sadly is a lot more than I can say for a lot of people here. I was kind of wary of you grouping me with Abu and Dias, since it sort of looked you stuck me in a pile that could potentially have included one of your scum buddies, but I think I understand your read on Dias better.
Nov 5, 2017 8:03 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

Robot mafia speaks differently about your first sentence... I got scum read because I town leaned LucianRoy b/c he felt like his town self, from another game... so town can attack people for that also, so its nai at best.

I agree with you. I was answering to RE ( "Trash, er.... I do like his response to Mishu's read on him. Scum are slightly less likely to be questioning the town read/defense on them. It's a bold move to vote someone who's townreading you if you're scum."). That's why I said that scum could do it. It's not a town tell. It's nai at best.
Nov 5, 2017 8:04 PM

May 2015
Nov 5, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2015
@AbuHumaid karote is mia so are you going to change your vote? if so to whom and why.
Nov 5, 2017 8:08 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@re1031 my catch up posts dont say anything about my alignment, I just had an off weekend, and I'll be able to focus more tomorrow. and again how I played day 1's is nothing new, I am more of a mechanical player, someone who analyzes roles and deaths, which most of the time I cant do day 1...

and my vote will come, I still havent figured out where I am gunna place it... or if I feel like a no lynch will be a better option, even if it disgusts me...

(sorry)
Nov 5, 2017 8:11 PM

May 2015
time to re-read Fo. only short posts from now on because I'm changing to mobile ~
Nov 5, 2017 8:47 PM

Sep 2015
Wait. I'm gonna reread everything and decide a vote.
Nov 5, 2017 8:54 PM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
Wait. I'm gonna reread everything and decide a vote.
I'll stay up just for that.
Nov 5, 2017 8:56 PM

Nov 2014
abhutrash said:
AbuHumaid said:
I want to pressure him too but it looks like my vote alone isn't enough for him to feel threatened and come out.
I'm switching my vote to them if we don't hear anything before I go to sleep.
Time for bed. As stated here:
Vote: Karote
Nov 5, 2017 9:03 PM

Sep 2016
abhutrash said:
abhutrash said:
I'm switching my vote to them if we don't hear anything before I go to sleep.
What do you hope to gain by this?
Nov 5, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
abhutrash said:
What do you hope to gain by this?
this...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 9:25 PM

Sep 2016
@abhutrash
I think you mentioned earlier in the game that you were wary of inactives due to your previous game. If the game has ended (has it? I have no idea cause damn private club settings), can you tell me how many of the inactives were scum and how many were town? I want to see if your fear is justified.
Nov 5, 2017 9:29 PM

May 2013
RE1031 said:
Mishu said:
As for here I just don't think scum suggests a no-lynch, not to mention the votes were all distributed when Phraze posted this.
Invalid reasoning. I've seen scum (cult leader day 1, so no followers, and under no danger of being lynched) suggest no-lynch, and so I will never use this reasoning to put someone in the town pile.

Yeah sure, but was it when there were like 10 votes spread out? No-lynch suggestion from Phraze actually sounded like a genuine proposition for town's well-being. I'm lynching today, but still.
I understand your point that any alignment can suggest no lynch, but from my experience, scum try to stay away from such plan propositions. Often they will endorse them rather than suggest them.

edit: quotes
Nov 5, 2017 9:32 PM

May 2013
Ruu said:
After re-reading the first page I realize that the exchange between Abu/Tainted/Fo/RE was completely NAI and nothing seemed scummy/townish.

lmao way to go. I remember you coming in with something like "everyone of them is suspicious"
I know that feel though.
Nov 5, 2017 9:37 PM

May 2013
Ruu said:
But then he says that Phraze must be town in #255 and #257 and I'm like wtf, no explanation as to why? My alarm went off with this. Saying X person is town just by quoting a post is so forced and scummy when it comes to Mishu smh.

I knew why it made them look townie to me, I just didn't realize it needed through explanation because the posts in question from Phraze weren't that important. It was like one of those "town vibes, anyone?" you often see lying around. But I was asked to explain myself and I did.
Also what do you know about me smh. My scum play is nothing this ridiculous >:D
Nov 5, 2017 9:42 PM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
RE1031 said:

Yeah sure, but was it when there were like 10 votes spread out? No-lynch suggestion from Phraze actually sounded like a genuine proposition for town's well-being. I'm lynching today, but still.
I understand your point that any alignment can suggest no lynch, but from my experience, scum try to stay away from such plan propositions. Often they will endorse them rather than suggest them.

The 2 main lynch trains were between 2 town, not that cult leader could have known that. A lynch would have benefitted him far more than no lynch. I think 10 votes spread out is far better than 2 trains on town.
And I don't know. I think town does a decent job at lynching town anyway, and suggesting no lynch is kind of a lazy route to take. But her vote's on Abu now.
Nov 5, 2017 9:47 PM

May 2013
Ruu said:
Again I feel like he is just trying to find weak excuses to town read people.

Wow Ruu
Who am I even townreading? Please tell me.
Your own excuses for liking my attack on Fo were pretty weak themselves if I do say so myself.
Ruu said:
Again Mishu's #273 doesn't look goof for me. He explains his previous comment to RE by saying (apart from other stuff) that trash has shown intent to scumhunt which I haven't seen at all.

Well yeah, abhutrash did say that he would try to come up with a solid vote before endphase. He said that and I can prove it to you. The subject matter when I explained myself to RE had nothing to do with abhutrash scumhunting, but it did have something to do with abhutrash saying that he's on the lookout.
Ruu said:
I don't agree with Dias's impression of Abu but I'm not getting scum vibes from him. I don't know why he thinks I'm town, I wish he could make a case or something.

He did do a case tho.
RE1031 said:
@Mishukax
What are your thoughts on Qoco this game? Because I can understand the mentality of getting rid of someone who is dangerous, but I'm more inclined to believe dangerous people are the ones who are difficult to read every game and are wack.

Also, me voting you is not to say that I'm 100% against lynching Fo. I think he's significantly under the radar this game for someone who has barely posted.

Hey, thanks for being this open-minded. That actually put a smile on my face.
I don't really have any thoughts on Qoco. Same for lastwhisper, actually. Karote is obviously a question mark as well.

Nov 5, 2017 9:50 PM

Sep 2015
Vote: AbuHumaid
I wasn't really planning at voting you at first but the way you responded to people is pretty scummy for me.
Nov 5, 2017 9:56 PM

May 2013
RE1031 said:
The 2 main lynch trains were between 2 town, not that cult leader could have known that. A lynch would have benefitted him far more than no lynch. I think 10 votes spread out is far better than 2 trains on town.

It is far better, which is why it is a good strategy suggest no-lynch over two townie trains. With plenty of votes spread out like at the start of this game, mafia doesn't have any window of operations.
Nov 5, 2017 9:59 PM

Jan 2014
vote: mishukax At this point im not really ok with a lynch on Abu, he is a good game solver, and like I stated before nothing he is doing this game is anything different then other town games. Ya I got it, his questions so forced, and sometimes he does contradict himself, but its nothing new... and I wont let this be a mis lynch... so I am gunna tie the votes up again for now. and ill check back once I wake up tmr... I will be around for the phase change, so i will be watching
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 10:02 PM

Jan 2014
@mishukax I can solve games w/o having to pressure day 1. Nothing has jumped up at me as 100% scummy, but with that, anything can happen as the phase comes to end. How people interact, and how they change their votes can be very telling
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2014
with that I am going to sleep
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

May 2013
Well time to do stuff.
Okay, quick rundown.

The gist of my vote on Fo was to make it ridiculous to the point where any sensible town player would question it while any mafia player would try to find a reason to defend it without really succeeding besides the elementary "oh but it generates discussion!" It's as simple-minded of a reaction-fishing post as you could get, but I'm perfectly aware that some mafia make the mistake of questioning what doesn't deserve to be questioned and giving some slack to things that the average townie would spend time questioning, so I wanted to act with that in mind.

In that sense RE and Fo come off as town while Ruu and Tainted as mafia.
However, Ruu's 233 provides OK reasoning as to why they don't see my post as alignment-indicative ("Do you really think Mishu can get you lynch just because of that post?" translates to "In the end, Mishu's post accomplishes nothing besides making people talk.")
While RE's 237 almost cancels every question they asked me with good intent before to replace them with some opportunistic unleashment of disapproval on me.
So it all ends up being a blurry painting afterall. I would love to hear the opinion of non-involved parties.

Fo reacted in an even more town-like way than RE because he straight-up dismissed my intentions by saying they don't make sense, instead of leaving room for some kind of middle ground like Ruu and RE both did in their own ways.
Tainted I forgot exactly what he posted, but I think he might have been whiteknighting me or something.
abhutrash came in some time later to base his vote on me raising red flags. Fair enough, fair enough.
I tried to get others to say something else like when I pinged lastwhisper and gang, but I'd rather not have every discussion based around my fake attack on Fo. Feels gross :c So on that note, I'll

Vote: lastwhisper31

This seems like a better spot, although I do feel bad about not feeding the Abu train to generate more interesting vote analysis. I will be present before phase change to reconsider it all.

As for Albertino, his whole thing about defending his own playstyle (359) weirds me out but he's been fine otherwise so I'm not willing to go there.
Karote I'll give some more time, I guess...
Nov 5, 2017 10:03 PM

May 2013
Oh hey, that was a funny accidental mutual vote.
I always knew we were soulmates, whispy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.