Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Nov 5, 2017 12:09 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
AlbertinoDias said:

RE, first read, then comment xD
He explained it's a placeholder vote, not why Abu in particular. The second part is very important.

hum... true...
@qoco , why abu?? ^^
Nov 5, 2017 12:26 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.6 👻

☠️ Mishukax (2) ☠️ Fo, RE1031
☠️ AbuHumaid (2) ☠️ Qoco, AlbertinoDias
Ruu (1) Phraze
AlbertinoDias (1) Abhutrash
Fo (1) Mishukax
Karote (1) AbuHumaid

🕯️ Not Voting (4) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Tainted, Ruu

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 5, 2017 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
AlbertinoDias said:
AbuHumaid said:
@AlbertinoDias
Those aren't even contradictions but alright let's assume they are, are contradictions alignment indicative? If so then specify what type of contradictions really makes you that sure of someone's alignment. That ISO post of yours is honestly nothing but nitpicking it's like you're desperate to have something on me. Where exactly did I use AtE? And I used meta because it was used on me, how am I supposed to respond against a meta read?

@Qoco
Can you explain your vote?

alright, so, some are, some are not, in this case, i believe they are because you said people can move the game forward without rvs, but when RE tried to do that, you started to complain, and because in my ISO you can see me talking about your post #105, you ask for things, tainted gave you what you wanted, and you say what tainted said is just ** you're trying to justify your suspicion of me.** , he even said he did not want to jump to conclusions, you "forced" him to say it, and then complain about it, i see that as a way to swing the game state because that's manipulation at is finest;
i'm not desperate, i had to start on someone, you were active in the beginning of the game... i chose you...;
you used AtE when you said you were/are moody, that's an excuse for people to get past something, it would be like i said that i was attacking everyone because i'm mad... that's AtE, and you used it...
with meta read, you are right, you need to use meta read.... but i also think that self-meta can be bad, and in the situation you were, that self-meta was a way to misdirect him :)
I do not like meta/self-meta you know that, but when used in the wrong places, it can be a weapon ^^
You didn't really answer my questions. Are contradictions alignment indicative? If so then specify what type of contradictions really makes you that sure of someone's alignment
How did I complain on RE over that? I thought that she really suspected Tainted and wanted to lynch him for those reasons but in #45 it appears that wasn't the case so I backed off, what's so weird about this exactly?
Well, Tainted wasn't being specific, he said I'm in a lower profile than the last game but he didn't explain and stating things he suspected me over but still said I'm netrual to him, it's like he was trying to avoid a backlash by not being honest about his scum read, keeping the game netrual is not in town's favor anyway, if I was mafia what would I have achieved by this?
Stating that I'm moody is nowhere near AtE, what's your definition of AtE even? I've been saying that I'm moody since forever and I've stated that it's nothing alignment indicative, why are you making a big deal out of nothing? AtE is when someone starts getting emotional to get the others to pity him so they don't suspect him. Example: "I'm sick of this shit, you guys are all against me, I'm out of here" without even trying to refute the arguments that are used against him.

This is hypocritical, if you don't like meta reads then why are you calling me out the one who was attacked by meta arguments instead of RE and Tainted the ones who used meta against me as arguments?
Nov 5, 2017 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:

@abuhumaid
Ok, again, not every attack on you has to be answered with, "baseless" or "your wrong." lol

Where the hell did I say that? This accusation is baseless and just plain wrong smh. Try again
Nov 5, 2017 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
I don't like her points and some of her reasoning but this confidence doesn't come from scum! RE. If I didn't know her then I'd say she's definitely scum but idk at this point.
I thought u could read into town!RE for sure. where did that confidence go? maybe ur both scum this time.
don't rely on me too much, I thought RE was mafia last game but she flipped town
Nov 5, 2017 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
I'm always here when everyone is gone...
Nov 5, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2013
RE1031 said:
@Mishukax
Are you going to explain why Fo is threat? Explain why Phraze is town aside from quoting two posts from her (with no explanation)? You said her no lynch suggestion post was townie. Why?

Fo is good at the game. So as a mafia he's a threat. Usually I'd insert some doubt that he could be town and that I'm actively trying to lynch a valuable asset, which I shouldn't do under all probability, but considering the death-based setup and my confidence in winning without him, I'm not worried at all.
He called it a very bad play to policy lynch, but I disagree with that. It's unfair and mean, sure, but I've seen policy lynching doing good things. Relativity matters, and from where I stand I would have loved to see someone agree with my plan to see where it would lead.
Mishukax said:
Phraze said:
I'm having RE as town now, Abu not even mentioning RE's town traits make me think he's scum this time. Tainted is a neutral positive.

Phraze for town.

Phraze's thinking in "Abu not even mentioning RE's town traits make me think he's scum this time" makes me feel good because he's placing the focus on how Abu is placing focus on the scummy things others are doing without looking at the good things. I simply don't see scum reading Abu with this serpentine reasoning.
Mishukax said:
Phraze said:
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol

Phraze for town AGAIN.

As for here I just don't think scum suggests a no-lynch, not to mention the votes were all distributed when Phraze posted this.
Nov 5, 2017 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
Phraze said:
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol

Phraze for town AGAIN.
Mishukax said:
Phraze said:
I'm having RE as town now, Abu not even mentioning RE's town traits make me think he's scum this time. Tainted is a neutral positive.

Phraze for town.
can you explain what's so townish about these posts?
Nov 5, 2017 12:44 PM

May 2013
RE1031 said:
Mishukax said:

RE, sometimes, in a mafia game, people agree with other people. I'm not sure I want to no-lynch myself, but I'm not the least bit concerned that abhutrash is openly communicating his intention to possibly roll with the flow if things were to be headed towards a no-lynch. He did mention he would only do that if nothing of higher importance comes up, too.

I think you're not wrong about "admitting it doesn't change the fact you're still doing it," but I also think there's a world of difference between subtly and openly going with the flow. And it's not a matter of blaming things on being new or whatever, I think abhu is doing just fine, and he was also a threatening player in MALoween: I've always advocated fear for one's own safety as a perfectly valid line of thinking and it can definitely coexist with scumhunting, which abhutrash has shown intent to do.
Perhaps I'm just impatient, but I think there's a world of difference between intent to do and actually doing.

Uh yeah, which is basically part of my point :/
Nov 5, 2017 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Oh nevermind, you just did hahaha
Nov 5, 2017 12:46 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
So anyone has questions to me? I can't afford to do a full catch up post now

Will you do your best as a townie and do your worst as a mafia?
Nov 5, 2017 12:51 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
@AlbertinoDias
Those aren't even contradictions but alright let's assume they are, are contradictions alignment indicative? If so then specify what type of contradictions really makes you that sure of someone's alignment. That ISO post of yours is honestly nothing but nitpicking it's like you're desperate to have something on me. Where exactly did I use AtE? And I used meta because it was used on me, how am I supposed to respond against a meta read?

Why would he be desperate to have something on you in particular?
I mean, I do find it weird that he focused solely on you and he basically built an iso on you almost worthy of a near-endgame iso. If he was desperate to have something on you, he would have to be desperate himself, and he has no reason to right now. He also has no desperate reason to justify building on a train on you (since there's no train on you right now).
Nov 5, 2017 12:53 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
how am I supposed to respond against a meta read?

Also you can't really deny a meta read unless you link some kind of proof against it.
So if someone has a solid meta read on you, you're basically cooked. But it all depends on whether the players see that meta read as something significant or something that doesn't tell as much on your alignment as the accuser claims it does.
Nov 5, 2017 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
AbuHumaid said:
So anyone has questions to me? I can't afford to do a full catch up post now

Will you do your best as a townie and do your worst as a mafia?
I try to do my best as any alignment if that's what you mean
Nov 5, 2017 12:54 PM

May 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
@mishukax
Also whats your connection to Fo?

He has this really awesome Yuyushiki avatar and I absolutely love that show.
Nov 5, 2017 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
AbuHumaid said:
@AlbertinoDias

I mean, I do find it weird that he focused solely on you and he basically built an iso on you almost worthy of a near-endgame iso. If he was desperate to have something on you, he would have to be desperate himself, and he has no reason to right now. He also has no desperate reason to justify building on a train on you (since there's no train on you right now).
I have no idea why me in particular, his nitpicking can be used against anybody else and the fact that he overlooked RE and Tainted using meta but called me out for it gave me that impression. Slightly suspicious of him for that
Nov 5, 2017 12:58 PM

May 2013
RE1031 said:
Mishukax said:

Why are you asking me this.
Because I'm swinging the votes against your favor. And I didn't really have anything else to ask I hadn't already, since at the time, you hadn't posted anything relevant to the game.

Oh okay. I thought you were somewhat assuming all that jazz from me about voting off Fo was meant to get reactions from you in particular above others, and that I was supposed to have reached some kind of conclusion on what alignment you are, which would be quite the scumtell, y'know?
Nov 5, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
Mishukax said:
AbuHumaid said:
@AlbertinoDias

Idk much about Dias' scum games, but he tends to combine everything into one post, as he never has time to make larger reads. Hes done this in all his town games, but I dont really have a scum game to compare it too.

Also @abuhumaid, i have still yet to see a scum game from you, but if its any conselation, the way you play here is close to your town games

I lied I have been in a scum game with you, and you were almost non existent... Lol, in that game you just got angry whenever someone poked you, and walked away, here it feels like you are really trying harder to understand why people are scum reading/voting you.

Also, ill be back in like 4 hours, after my shift ends, Ive been so focused on my 2 week game that I forgot games here are only 48 hours lol.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Nov 5, 2017 1:01 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@abuhumaid
Ok, again, not every attack on you has to be answered with, "baseless" or "your wrong." lol
Where the hell did I say that? This accusation is baseless and just plain wrong smh. Try again

LOL
This post is gold.
Nov 5, 2017 1:04 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I try to do my best as any alignment if that's what you mean

I mean, I may not do anything special, but I can still do my best!
I was just wondering if that was the same for you.
And not just you, I'm also wondering if that's the same for anyone in this game currently?
Nov 5, 2017 1:09 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I have no idea why me in particular, his nitpicking can be used against anybody else and the fact that he overlooked RE and Tainted using meta but called me out for it gave me that impression. Slightly suspicious of him for that

Well he just posted something new about Ruu's posts, that makes me feel all the more better. But I understand your suspicions.
lastwhisper31 said:
Idk much about Dias' scum games, but he tends to combine everything into one post, as he never has time to make larger reads. Hes done this in all his town games, but I dont really have a scum game to compare it too.

Also @abuhumaid, i have still yet to see a scum game from you, but if its any conselation, the way you play here is close to your town games

I lied I have been in a scum game with you, and you were almost non existent... Lol, in that game you just got angry whenever someone poked you, and walked away, here it feels like you are really trying harder to understand why people are scum reading/voting you.

Ok yeah, that sounds like my classic way of playing. Make huge catch-up posts. I decided to change it up for this game, though, especially because I have more time on my hands than usual (kinda), and now I'm doing separate posts for everything. I call it "the Shinichi method." Truly wonderful.

I'm hosting a game where Abu was lynched as scum, and I can tell you that the lynch would not have happened (and possibly, I can tell you Abu would have won as scum) if it wasn't for mechanics catching him red-handed.
Nov 5, 2017 1:11 PM

Nov 2014
Whew, finally caught up with the thread.

RE1031 said:
Mishukax said:

Don't really care about anything else posted by Trash so far, but this line is kind of town.
You don't just admit to "rolling with the flow of things" when you're scum.
Admitting it doesn't change the fact you're still doing them. Why would town want to roll with flow if they have another opinion (and they should)? Not pressure anyone? Fear for their own safety over hunting for scum, when that's the only way to solve the game? There's only so much you can blame on being new.
His tone is amazingly townie. But his behavior is scummy. I'd feel kind of bad, but if Trash doesn't do anything else in this game, he's in the lynch pile for me.
Admittedly, the 'just roll with it' was kind of a dumb comment on my part. I had been debating with myself over and over the validity of doing a Day 1 no lynch. Like, I just kept changing my answer right before submitting, then just said "Whatever" and submitted it with a neutral response. Now that I've had some more time to think about it, I'd say it's better to do a lynch mostly from a gambler perspective. With first kill, town could possibly get lucky and kill a maf, whereas if we let maf get first kill, they are guaranteed to get town. Plus, I doubt the death abilities are game-changing to the point that a early maf death would be a bad thing.

Anyways, now that I've thought about it, I'm switching my vote to
Vote: Mishukax

While I appreciate the welcome and the fact that you've been defending me, that early attack on Fo really raised some alarms for me. Seems like you are in general aligning with newer or weaker players that would be easier to win loyalty of, while attacking stronger ones that may pose a threat in endgame.

We've still got a good while beofre deadline, so I'll still be keeping my eye on the proceedings. Sorry I haven't been as active.
Nov 5, 2017 1:27 PM

Oct 2011
@Fo
vote: mishu
He's never seen my scumgame; like even if I were to believe that mishu is a bad enough player to advocate policy lynching people for being hard to catch it still reads hella fake for that fact.

My eye also twitched at "can't wait to see which way mafia will swing the votes"
hmm good catch
And @phraze, I'll bee a lot more blunt than RE, no lynch is dumb.
depends I guess. what do u think about Ruu voting that? I've a sneaky suspicion she's scum.

@Ruu
@Phraze why do you think I'm opportunistic? I thought it was a good idea but I also said that If I fibd someone scummy I would vote for them. I think we can learn a lot if we only loose one townie instead of two (I'm talking about possibilities here, the lack of activity suggest that we will probably get a mislynch)
wasn't rly talking about the no lynch agreement, but how u commented on the RE vs Abu thing, and threw Tainted into the picture. opportunistic to me. but time will tell~

Nov 5, 2017 1:28 PM

May 2013
abhutrash said:
While I appreciate the welcome and the fact that you've been defending me, that early attack on Fo really raised some alarms for me. Seems like you are in general aligning with newer or weaker players that would be easier to win loyalty of, while attacking stronger ones that may pose a threat in endgame.

Do you think my 'defense' of you actually makes sense? (and could you link me to what you see as me defending you?)
And yeah, I do suppose my plan implies attacking a strong player, but does my plan look like it has any intention to win the loyalty of 'weaker' players? I don't feel like I'm inviting anyone in particular to play along the same lines as me.
Nov 5, 2017 1:30 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
not liking to say this but.. u seem so sure of me this time. not a good sign.
What explicitly says that I know where you are yet? I have no idea of anyones alignment just yet... All i stated was that even if you scum lean someone, it doesnt mean you shouldnt hear them out, because leads to a mislynch...
u should know I'm a scary scum player. hmmm getting comfortable with me as town? don't think so. u could be scum. liek the idea more if ur scum with Ruu lmao

Nov 5, 2017 1:31 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
this is so not like the Last ik. town points? time to see ur scum meta~
please ive done stuff like this before, mostly a day 1 thing tho, because I'm not as good at scum hunting, and he had the same opinion as me almost word by word, and your right I barely ever do this, but it does happen from time to time
so I AM right. has there been any situation where u did this as town? giving town points goes against my way of reading, and it is smthing I've noticed scum!Abu do before. comes from scum more than not.

Nov 5, 2017 1:32 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
Phraze said:

Phraze for town.
I see... the start of a difficult journey... are u scum or town?? lolol

Nov 5, 2017 1:32 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
Phraze said:

Phraze for town AGAIN.
again...

Nov 5, 2017 1:39 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.7 👻

☠️ Mishukax (3) ☠️ Fo, RE1031, Abhutrash
AbuHumaid (2) Qoco, AlbertinoDias
Ruu (1) Phraze
Fo (1) Mishukax
Karote (1) AbuHumaid

🕯️ Not Voting (4) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Tainted, Ruu

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 5, 2017 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
abhutrash said:

RE1031 said:
Admitting it doesn't change the fact you're still doing them. Why would town want to roll with flow if they have another opinion (and they should)? Not pressure anyone? Fear for their own safety over hunting for scum, when that's the only way to solve the game? There's only so much you can blame on being new.
His tone is amazingly townie. But his behavior is scummy. I'd feel kind of bad, but if Trash doesn't do anything else in this game, he's in the lynch pile for me.
Admittedly, the 'just roll with it' was kind of a dumb comment on my part. I had been debating with myself over and over the validity of doing a Day 1 no lynch. Like, I just kept changing my answer right before submitting, then just said "Whatever" and submitted it with a neutral response. Now that I've had some more time to think about it, I'd say it's better to do a lynch mostly from a gambler perspective. With first kill, town could possibly get lucky and kill a maf, whereas if we let maf get first kill, they are guaranteed to get town. Plus, I doubt the death abilities are game-changing to the point that a early maf death would be a bad thing.

We've still got a good while beofre deadline, so I'll still be keeping my eye on the proceedings. Sorry I haven't been as active.
Fo isn't a new player, he has been on MS even longer than me.
Nov 5, 2017 1:47 PM

Nov 2014
Was referring to this:

Mishukax said:
RE1031 said:

RE, sometimes, in a mafia game, people agree with other people. I'm not sure I want to no-lynch myself, but I'm not the least bit concerned that abhutrash is openly communicating his intention to possibly roll with the flow if things were to be headed towards a no-lynch. He did mention he would only do that if nothing of higher importance comes up, too.

I think you're not wrong about "admitting it doesn't change the fact you're still doing it," but I also think there's a world of difference between subtly and openly going with the flow. And it's not a matter of blaming things on being new or whatever, I think abhu is doing just fine, and he was also a threatening player in MALoween: I've always advocated fear for one's own safety as a perfectly valid line of thinking and it can definitely coexist with scumhunting, which abhutrash has shown intent to do.
Funny enough, I agree with RE more, lol. While you are correct in your assessment of my intention to scumhunt and be transparent in my actions, I think RE's wariness is perfectly valid. Me stating something like that, especially when I wasn't part of the initial conversation seems like I'm setting up for an alibi. (It feels really weird to attack my own comment, lol)

Additionally, feel like your pretty upfront about your support of me. It just feels like its teetering on the edge of "I want to win this guy's trust". To be blunt, I think I'm one of the weakest players in this game. I think noobs are more likely to linger on early leads, and I think you may have the same idea.

That all said, I'm likely to change my vote before the timer hits. Don't have any strong scum reads yet, you just happened to set off the biggest red flag.
Nov 5, 2017 1:49 PM

Nov 2014
AbuHumaid said:
abhutrash said:

That's what I'm saying. Mishukax led with the fact that Fo is experienced and placed their vote on them.
Nov 5, 2017 1:51 PM

Nov 2014
Tbh, I want to see what Karote has to say. They've been very quiet. Wanna pressure them a bit.
Nov 5, 2017 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
abhutrash said:
Tbh, I want to see what Karote has to say. They've been very quiet. Wanna pressure them a bit.
I want to pressure him too but it looks like my vote alone isn't enough for him to feel threatened and come out.
Nov 5, 2017 2:00 PM

Nov 2014
AbuHumaid said:
abhutrash said:
I want to pressure him too but it looks like my vote alone isn't enough for him to feel threatened and come out.
I'm switching my vote to them if we don't hear anything before I go to sleep.
Nov 5, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2013
abhutrash said:
Funny enough, I agree with RE more, lol. While you are correct in your assessment of my intention to scumhunt and be transparent in my actions, I think RE's wariness is perfectly valid. Me stating something like that, especially when I wasn't part of the initial conversation seems like I'm setting up for an alibi. (It feels really weird to attack my own comment, lol)

Additionally, feel like your pretty upfront about your support of me. It just feels like its teetering on the edge of "I want to win this guy's trust". To be blunt, I think I'm one of the weakest players in this game. I think noobs are more likely to linger on early leads, and I think you may have the same idea.

That all said, I'm likely to change my vote before the timer hits. Don't have any strong scum reads yet, you just happened to set off the biggest red flag.

The thing is that you admitted to being open to no-lynch (thus going with the flow) without even acting in favor of it and in a way that made it so that no one would notice you were aiming to go with the flow in the first place. You just put the comment there for the sake of it, and that's what I wouldn't understand a mafia doing. Besides, RE sees 'going with the flow' as a scum trait. I don't. That's what creates the difference in our judgments towards your post.

Also sure, I'd love to have your trust regardless of whether you're town or mafia, if that's what you think I was going for, lol. Guess I couldn't!
Nov 5, 2017 2:12 PM

May 2013
Well all this discussion about the no-lynch business has me stumped.

@lastwhisper31
What do you think of my plan to vote Fo off?
Nov 5, 2017 2:17 PM

May 2013
Mishukax said:
@lastwhisper31

>offline 17 minutes ago.
Well crap. Qoco not here either.
@AlbertinoDias @Phraze what about you two?
Nov 5, 2017 2:18 PM

Nov 2014
Mishukax said:
abhutrash said:

The thing is that you admitted to being open to no-lynch (thus going with the flow) without even acting in favor of it and in a way that made it so that no one would notice you were aiming to go with the flow in the first place. You just put the comment there for the sake of it, and that's what I wouldn't understand a mafia doing. Besides, RE sees 'going with the flow' as a scum trait. I don't. That's what creates the difference in our judgments towards your post.

Also sure, I'd love to have your trust regardless of whether you're town or mafia, if that's what you think I was going for, lol. Guess I couldn't!
Ah, gotcha. Really is just a difference in reads. Judging from what I've seen I think RE plays and thinks like me if I was more aggressive, lol.
Also, nobody gets full trust until they are either dead or the game is over xD
Nov 5, 2017 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
and even longer than me lol

Nov 5, 2017 2:24 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
Mishukax said:
@lastwhisper31

>offline 17 minutes ago.
Well crap. Qoco not here either.
@AlbertinoDias @Phraze what about you two?
trigger him? ik Fo is good at throwing shit around if u want it lol

Nov 5, 2017 2:28 PM

May 2015
I'm finally on my pc, I will catch up and then do a long post with all my thoughts (please be patient, It will take time)
Nov 5, 2017 2:32 PM

May 2013
Ruu said:
I'm finally on my pc, I will catch up and then do a long post with all my thoughts (please be patient, It will take time)

Alright, I'll be waiting for it while watching some 3-gatsu. Then I'll post something of my own to turn some pages.
Nov 5, 2017 2:39 PM

Oct 2011
@Ruu I'm sure ur scum this time lol @AlbertinoDias don't u agree?
what's with all this model citizen behavior .-.

Nov 5, 2017 2:42 PM

May 2015
Mishukax said:
Ruu said:

Biggest omgus ever lol why do you think he has to be scum based on that comment? Is nai to me because it's a good conversation starter and he got reactions from everyone.
He might be scum but do you have more proof or reasons?

So you assume I was doing it to get reactions? Do you already know I'm town?

I don't know what you are but for me saying you will go for Fo doesn't make you more scummy or townie. And it reminds me of something other players would do, like grrr, denja and a few others. Is a common tactic. Anyways, long post in the process rn....
Nov 5, 2017 2:42 PM

Jul 2016
sorry guys, i was having dinner and started to talk with my housemates about some stuff, will start working in the game again, wait a bit please because i only started to catch up again now
Nov 5, 2017 2:43 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:

then that means you can't read me at all (or you are the real scum) lol

stop distracting me >_>
Nov 5, 2017 3:00 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

then that means you can't read me at all (or you are the real scum) lol

stop distracting me >_>
why can't I read u lol
p sure ur the type who easily gives away that scummy scent
[edit: didn't mean to distract xD]

Nov 5, 2017 3:15 PM

Jul 2016
AbuHumaid said:
You didn't really answer my questions. Are contradictions alignment indicative? If so then specify what type of contradictions really makes you that sure of someone's alignment
How did I complain on RE over that? I thought that she really suspected Tainted and wanted to lynch him for those reasons but in #45 it appears that wasn't the case so I backed off, what's so weird about this exactly?
Well, Tainted wasn't being specific, he said I'm in a lower profile than the last game but he didn't explain and stating things he suspected me over but still said I'm netrual to him, it's like he was trying to avoid a backlash by not being honest about his scum read, keeping the game netrual is not in town's favor anyway, if I was mafia what would I have achieved by this?
Stating that I'm moody is nowhere near AtE, what's your definition of AtE even? I've been saying that I'm moody since forever and I've stated that it's nothing alignment indicative, why are you making a big deal out of nothing? AtE is when someone starts getting emotional to get the others to pity him so they don't suspect him. Example: "I'm sick of this shit, you guys are all against me, I'm out of here" without even trying to refute the arguments that are used against him.

This is hypocritical, if you don't like meta reads then why are you calling me out the one who was attacked by meta arguments instead of RE and Tainted the ones who used meta against me as arguments?

i did answer... look up they are with [s] and the matched "/s" 4 questions, 4 answers...
you complain over RE in the post #44, you say this to RE: **Why are you jumping to conclusions? These aren't even sufficient reasons to lynch him.** but you earlier said that that people do not need RVS to get the game moving, and that's what RE is doing... i see that as complaining at RE (i'm sorry if you misunderstood what i meant as complaining),
if i'm not wrong tainted is new here, and it's normal to be unsure about his reads, last game town could have won if i wasn't so insecure, he was not sure so did not want to mark you already, it's normal... and i think that what he meant is that last game you were more aggressive, you appeared more in the spotlights than you are this time... (at least at the time he posted)
AtE is a logical fallacy, where someone uses emotions to manipulate someone in order to win an argument :) i was good at philosophy, sorry :) so giving an excuse like, i'm moody is AtE :)
Edit: i was trying to get the spoiler button working xD
Nov 5, 2017 3:21 PM

Jul 2016
@Mishu idk why but i think that you are town, like, i'm having a strong feel right now ^^ :3 about my iso, i'ma try to get some other games quotes but i'm slow so... xD but LW pretty much said it all, but my only scum game here is like a copy of my town games, so, you can't catch much by comparing them (unless yous read the last day xD)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.