Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2017 11:15 AM

Sep 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Tainted said:

"Can't read me based on my playstyle" -you can't prove that.

You're just not that energetic compared to the last game that's all.
Don't ignore my first question, again What did I do that made you feel like I'm trying stay away from attention?

Yes I can prove it, and I'm doing it right now.

And you think I'm scum because I'm less energetic?

Like I said it's because you're in a more low profile compared to the last game.

We'll only know it after the game :)

What? I never think that you were a scum.
You're jumping into conclusion again.
It was just RE1031 who think so. I never admitted that I scum read you.
Nov 4, 2017 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
Actually,
Vote: Tainted
ignores questions and points + says he doesn't like jumping to conclusions but he's doing it right now + bases his reads on invalid reasons

I didn't like how RE teamed up with him out of the blue and for a weak reason too, "he seems unsure" I'll pressure her after Tainted or at the same time maybe.
Nov 4, 2017 11:20 AM

Jul 2016
guys, I've said in discord and I'll say it here, I'm working for my Tuna ( Tuna académica do ipca, TAIPCA) and I sneaked so I could send you this msg, (hope they do not kill me xD) I'm gonna say this now but I think my team is betraying me ;-; (this has no prove I'm just random guessing) and alongside with them run (because I can't have a game without thinking run is mafia :3 jack :P)
Nov 4, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
AbuHumaid said:
ignores questions and points + says he doesn't like jumping to conclusions but he's doing it right now + bases his reads on invalid reasons

Eh. I didn't answer your question?
And When exactly did I jump to conclusion?
I'm just saying what's on my mind I never tried to convince everyone to believe me and come vote Abu together with me.
Nov 4, 2017 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
Tainted said:
AbuHumaid said:
Don't ignore my first question, again What did I do that made you feel like I'm trying stay away from attention?

Yes I can prove it, and I'm doing it right now.

And you think I'm scum because I'm less energetic?

Like I said it's because you're in a more low profile compared to the last game.

Again how am I in a lower profile? What did I do there different?

I'm not jumping to conclusions, if you don't think I'm scum because I'm less energetic then why mention it from the first place? You said I'm neutral for you but you seem like you're trying to justify your suspicion of me.
Nov 4, 2017 11:32 AM

May 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
guys, I've said in discord and I'll say it here, I'm working for my Tuna ( Tuna académica do ipca, TAIPCA) and I sneaked so I could send you this msg, (hope they do not kill me xD) I'm gonna say this now but I think my team is betraying me ;-; (this has no prove I'm just random guessing) and alongside with them run (because I can't have a game without thinking run is mafia :3 jack :P)

wth? I don't understand this post at all lol
Nov 4, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2015
AbuHumaid said:

I'm not jumping to conclusions, if you don't think I'm scum because I'm less energetic then why mention it from the first place? You said I'm neutral for you but you seem like you're trying to justify your suspicion of me.

Hmm In the last game you keep asking everyone their opinions and keeping everyone together Karote and Trash even called you God Abu.

RE1031 asked my opinions of you so I just told them that.
Nov 4, 2017 11:33 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias said:

wth? I don't understand this post at all lol

I thought my english isn't good enough for this.
Nov 4, 2017 11:33 AM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

This is BS lol
Oh you know me more than I know myself perhaps?

I'm saying nobody can have a "new style" every game, there are some tells that you do when you are scum or town that are hard to avoid doing. It's not only you, everyone does.
Nov 4, 2017 11:35 AM

May 2015
@Tainted you said english is your 3rd language right? what are the other two? I'm curious :P

Do you understand what Dias is saying btw?
Nov 4, 2017 11:37 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
Oh you know me more than I know myself perhaps?

I'm saying nobody can have a "new style" every game, there are some tells that you do when you are scum or town that are hard to avoid doing. It's not only you, everyone does.

I agree people do it subconsciously.
Nov 4, 2017 11:40 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
@Tainted you said english is your 3rd language right? what are the other two? I'm curious :P

Do you understand what Dias is saying btw?

The two are native language you probably haven't heard of.

No...
Nov 4, 2017 11:44 AM

Nov 2014
Tainted said:
I don't get this. How can he be any more high profile than he is right now? You two have been dominating the conversation, lol.
Nov 4, 2017 11:51 AM

Sep 2015
abhutrash said:
Tainted said:
I don't get this. How can he be any more high profile than he is right now? You two have been dominating the conversation, lol.

Oh it's because we're the only ones who are active.

Ain't it about time the others show up?
Nov 4, 2017 12:30 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.2 👻

☠️ Phraze (1) ☠️ AlbertinoDias
☠️ Karote (1) ☠️ Fo
☠️ AbuHumaid (1) ☠️ RE1031
☠️ Tainted (1) ☠️ AbuHumaid

🕯️ Not Voting (8) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Mishukax, Ruu, Phraze, Qoco, Tainted, abhutrash

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 4, 2017 2:05 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:

Dude, I think you're scum reading him. As town, you play to get the attention of mafia, to draw them out. And I know that's something Abu has done - he usually attacks everyone in a game.

vote: @AbuHumaid
This will sound so strange but in the last game, I was able to clear you as "town" rather quickly. I'm not getting the same feel here. I don't think after everything Tainted has given on you, your response should be "can't tell yet" (#77).
This is a scum lean, yes.

The bolded: Why are you trying to force your opinion on him? He said it's not a scumread, even yourself said that he isn't sure. This seems like you're trying to build an early train with him against me.
Because it sounds like he's suspicious of you but not willing to go the full way. I think you picked up on this as well. I'm not trying to build a train necessarily (although I think that'd be useful at this point because hardly anyone is voting), but I think if he's wary of you, he should stop hovering on the neutral pile and push you more.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Nov 4, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Tainted said:

Like this post. You recognize that he's suspicious of you, so I think you can understand why I don't see how his read on you is neutral.
What do you make of Ruu? I dislike that she painted all three of the most active players as scum nearly immediately, and her reasoning doesn't actually make sense to me (I'll elaborate when I get back to the comp).
Nov 4, 2017 2:20 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Actually,

I didn't like how RE teamed up with him out of the blue and for a weak reason too, "he seems unsure" I'll pressure her after Tainted or at the same time maybe.
This is what I don't understand. You say I'm trying to force a train on you or something, trying to make Tainted scum read you, but you clearly recognize that Tainted has been "against" you this entire time. Why is it wrong for me to recognize that Tainted's read on you is more scum than neutral, when you have as well?
Nov 4, 2017 2:28 PM

May 2015
@RE1031 well you were the ones online so I can't have any reads on the inactives. What do you think of my reads?
Nov 4, 2017 2:35 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
I like that the game is already moving forward without the need of an rvs phase. I'm wary of Abu, RE and Tainted at the moment. I personally think that Abuu/Tainted might not be mafia together if one of them actually is based on this early interactions. And I was seeing a possible RE/Abu team based on the way RE seemed to be "defending" Abu from Tainted earlier. Okay so... why do I suspect this people?

Tainted: sounded worried when Abu started talking about going with the rvs route. Why would someone be worried about random votes at the start of the game? That caught my eye. But I do agree with him when it comes to Abu. I suspect Abu because of how eager he sounded. He wanted the game to start quickly and started pointing fingers too early. That was an odd behaviour coming from him.

RE is mostly scum by association lol based on his chat with Tainted about Abu on page 1. Now he is voting for Abu so Idk.... it could be a tactic also but it's too early to tell.

I'll respond in more detail when I get back, but I think Abu's eagerness isn't something to be scum reading him for. If anything, I thought he was less aggressive this time around. And I don't know how he went from not being able to read Tainted as scum or town to scumreading him, since I don't think Tainted did anything significant from the time I asked Abu what his read on him was to the time he voted him. So why is eagerness to start the game and pointing fingers odd for Abu? I actually don't see him pointing as many fingers as I'm accustomed to.
About Tainted, I agree (sort of). The RVS votes shouldn't be something to worry about. So how strong of a scum read is he for you?
I defended Abu initially because I disliked Tainted's reasoning against him. He was using meta from a scum game and treating Abu as town from it. Asking someone to not vote randomly isn't suspecting them, it's a bit of a criticism of their gameplay. Tainted is claiming he's not scumreading Abu, yet you're saying you agree with him and are scumreading Abu. How does that work?
One more thing - Tainted explained that he dislikes RVS because of his previous game where it probably ended up lynching town. Are you dismissing this as valid reasoning?
Nov 4, 2017 2:35 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: Ruu
its just personal~

Nov 4, 2017 2:41 PM

Nov 2014
Just thought I'd say that I am indeed here. Feel like everyone is ignoring me atm. :/
Nov 4, 2017 2:43 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
@RE1031 well you were the ones online so I can't have any reads on the inactives. What do you think of my reads?
I just find them odd. I don't understand them, basically, since I'm seeing something different in regards to Abu.
Nov 4, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2016
abhutrash said:
Just thought I'd say that I am indeed here. Feel like everyone is ignoring me atm. :/
Anywhere you plan on voting? Usually that draws attention.
Nov 4, 2017 2:49 PM

Nov 2014
I don't really wanna jump on either train, so I guess I'll hold off off for now. Might try an inactive to get some more people in the conversation
Nov 4, 2017 2:53 PM

Sep 2016
abhutrash said:
I don't really wanna jump on either train, so I guess I'll hold off off for now. Might try an inactive to get some more people in the conversation
Why not? Are you currently suspicious of anyone?
Nov 4, 2017 3:03 PM

Nov 2014
I guess I can Vote: AlbertoDias

AlbertinoDias said:
I've got no idea what this says and kinda just wanna see what this is supposed to mean, lol
Nov 4, 2017 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
abhutrash said:
this is only my 2nd post now lol

what do u think of Ruu? the way she 'aligned' Tainted and Abu cuz of their convo makes me think she's just....playing commentator.

and do u mind giving me a bulletpoint list of what u noticed in the game so far? it'll help me catch up, and help u to realize what went under ur radar.

Nov 4, 2017 3:28 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.3 👻

☠️ Phraze (1) ☠️ AlbertinoDias
☠️ Karote (1) ☠️ Fo
☠️ AbuHumaid (1) ☠️ RE1031
☠️ Tainted (1) ☠️ AbuHumaid
☠️ Ruu (1) ☠️ Phraze
☠️ AlbertinoDias (1) ☠️ Abhutrash

🕯️ Not Voting (6) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Mishukax, Ruu, Qoco, Tainted

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 4, 2017 3:38 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:
I like that the game is already moving forward without the need of an rvs phase. I'm wary of Abu, RE and Tainted at the moment. I personally think that Abuu/Tainted might not be mafia together if one of them actually is based on this early interactions. And I was seeing a possible RE/Abu team based on the way RE seemed to be "defending" Abu from Tainted earlier. Okay so... why do I suspect this people?

Tainted: sounded worried when Abu started talking about going with the rvs route. Why would someone be worried about random votes at the start of the game? That caught my eye. But I do agree with him when it comes to Abu. I suspect Abu because of how eager he sounded. He wanted the game to start quickly and started pointing fingers too early. That was an odd behaviour coming from him.

RE is mostly scum by association lol based on his chat with Tainted about Abu on page 1. Now he is voting for Abu so Idk.... it could be a tactic also but it's too early to tell.

I'll respond in more detail when I get back, but I think Abu's eagerness isn't something to be scum reading him for. If anything, I thought he was less aggressive this time around. And I don't know how he went from not being able to read Tainted as scum or town to scumreading him, since I don't think Tainted did anything significant from the time I asked Abu what his read on him was to the time he voted him. So why is eagerness to start the game and pointing fingers odd for Abu? I actually don't see him pointing as many fingers as I'm accustomed to.
About Tainted, I agree (sort of). The RVS votes shouldn't be something to worry about. So how strong of a scum read is he for you?
I defended Abu initially because I disliked Tainted's reasoning against him. He was using meta from a scum game and treating Abu as town from it. Asking someone to not vote randomly isn't suspecting them, it's a bit of a criticism of their gameplay. Tainted is claiming he's not scumreading Abu, yet you're saying you agree with him and are scumreading Abu. How does that work?
One more thing - Tainted explained that he dislikes RVS because of his previous game where it probably ended up lynching town. Are you dismissing this as valid reasoning?

Saying I'm wary of you people doesn't mean that I have a strong scum read on you, that's just what your comments made me think of. The feeling I got. If there was something more solid I would be voting for one for you right now. I wanted to tell you my thoughts right away since we were already two pages in. That's also a good way to get reactions from you guys, to help me gather more intel.
Nov 4, 2017 3:42 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
its just personal~

lol. I knew my Romeo would vote for me first <3

What's your read on Abu/Tainted/RE?
Nov 4, 2017 3:45 PM

Sep 2016
abhutrash said:
I guess I can Vote: AlbertoDias

AlbertinoDias said:
I've got no idea what this says and kinda just wanna see what this is supposed to mean, lol
Dias said he wasn't going to be able to post much today, so I'm not sure how much you're going to get out of him. Do you have any thoughts on anyone else? In terms of alignment, I know you've already commented on Tainted's read/case against Abu.
Ruu said:
Saying I'm wary of you people doesn't mean that I have a strong scum read on you, that's just what your comments made me think of. The feeling I got. If there was something more solid I would be voting for one for you right now. I wanted to tell you my thoughts right away since we were already two pages in. That's also a good way to get reactions from you guys, to help me gather more intel.
Wouldn't voting one of us gain an even stronger reaction? And has anything changed/solidified from then and now.
Nov 4, 2017 3:55 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Actually,

This is what I don't understand. You say I'm trying to force a train on you or something, trying to make Tainted scum read you, but you clearly recognize that Tainted has been "against" you this entire time. Why is it wrong for me to recognize that Tainted's read on you is more scum than neutral, when you have as well?
it's the manner in what you told him that he's being suspicious of me. It seemed like you're forcing him to scum read me saying "Dude I think you're suspecting him because etc" then following it with a vote on me and even basing it on weak evidence. You see what I mean?
Nov 4, 2017 3:58 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Wouldn't voting one of us gain an even stronger reaction? And has anything changed/solidified from then and now.

not really, a vote this early doesn't have any real effect and it could make me tunnel on you which I want to avoid. I personally like your #116, it sounds reasonable and genuine. The other post from you three are still nai to me. I'm waiting to see you interact with more people, that will help my read. One mafia has to be active atm imo, it would be too strange if they were all part of the inactive/no voting pile.
Nov 4, 2017 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:

Like this post. You recognize that he's suspicious of you, so I think you can understand why I don't see how his read on you is neutral.
What do you make of Ruu? I dislike that she painted all three of the most active players as scum nearly immediately, and her reasoning doesn't actually make sense to me (I'll elaborate when I get back to the comp).
that post of Ruu's seemed like "*grabs popcorn*" type of post, she didn't bother engage herself in the argument and just commented on small things here and there.
Nov 4, 2017 4:02 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:
it's the manner in what you told him that he's being suspicious of me. It seemed like you're forcing him to scum read me saying "Dude I think you're suspecting him because etc" then following it with a vote on me and even basing it on weak evidence. You see what I mean?
Did you think he wasn't scum reading you? Other than the fact he said it was a neutral read, everything else he commented on about you was incriminating you. So it certainly didn't feel like a neutral read.
I'm not forcing anything that wasn't already there. And I know you picked up on his more than neutral read because you're voting him because he's shown suspicion of you.
How did you go from #77 to voting Tainted? What about him changed for you.
Nov 4, 2017 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Did you think he wasn't scum reading you? Other than the fact he said it was a neutral read, everything else he commented on about you was incriminating you. So it certainly didn't feel like a neutral read.
I'm not forcing anything that wasn't already there. And I know you picked up on his more than neutral read because you're voting him because he's shown suspicion of you.
I think you don't understand me, that post of yours seemed opportunistic and I already explained why
Nope I've clarified why I voted him
And what's strange about that post? I couldn't tell at the time but now I'm scumreading him after reading closely and interacting with him

Btw I questioned your town lean on him and your scum lean on me why haven't you respond?
Nov 4, 2017 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:

I defended Abu initially because I disliked Tainted's reasoning against him. He was using meta from a scum game and treating Abu as town from it.

RE1031 said:
This will sound so strange but in the last game, I was able to clear you as "town" rather quickly. I'm not getting the same feel here. I don't think after everything Tainted has given on you, your response should be "can't tell yet" (#77).

See the hypocrisy? Why is it OK for you to scum read people based on weak reasons but it's not OK for others?
Nov 4, 2017 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
@abhutrash what do you think of the players so far? Especially the ones who have participated the most
Don't give me "it's too early"
Nov 4, 2017 4:25 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
its just personal~

lol. I knew my Romeo would vote for me first <3

What's your read on Abu/Tainted/RE?
my beautiful Pandora! maybe lynching u will be the best thing thats ever happened to u <3 1st to enter ghostchat

I'm having RE as town now, Abu not even mentioning RE's town traits make me think he's scum this time. Tainted is a neutral positive.

Nov 4, 2017 4:26 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:
I think you don't understand me, that post of yours seemed opportunistic and I already explained why
And what's strange about that post? I couldn't tell at the time but now I'm scumreading him after reading closely and interacting with him

Btw I questioned your town lean on him and your scum lean on me why haven't you respond?
You did? Where? In any case, I'm reconsidering my read on Tainted since I honestly don't understand where he's coming from. Like I said, I disagreed with his reasoning, but different perspectives don't automatically make someone scum. My scum lean on you is pretty weak when it comes from scum reads, but you honestly haven't done much other than OMGUS me and Tainted in this game, and so nothing's convinced me you're town in this game.
It's a strange post because you said you couldn't tell whether Tainted was scum or town, but you also didn't say why. So the progression is unnatural to me.

You don't understand me? Here's what I'm getting at:
>Tainted shows suspicion of you, but leaves you at neutral.
>I point out that his read on you sounds a lot more like a scum read than a neutral.
>You say I'm forcing him to scum read you.
>You also say he's suspicious of you - which is kind of the definition of a scum read? Or lean? (I use read and lean interchangeably...)

If I'm forcing Tainted to scum read you, that would mean he doesn't already scum read you. But the stuff he's commented on about you would suggest otherwise.

Question: Of the people who've posted but haven't done much this game (Fo, Trash, Phraze, maybe Qoco) do you think any of them are scum?
Jul 2018
@lastwhisper31 @Karote @Qoco @Mishukax inactivity isn't cool and ruins the fun

Oct 2011
@AbuHumaid
u think RE is town or scum this time? I'm gonna count on ur exp here lol

Nov 4, 2017 4:27 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:

I defended Abu initially because I disliked Tainted's reasoning against him. He was using meta from a scum game and treating Abu as town from it.

RE1031 said:

See the hypocrisy? Why is it OK for you to scum read people based on weak reasons but it's not OK for others?
Because I've played with you significantly more than Tainted? Tainted was using a game where you were scum as a basis for your behavior in this game, and I still have trouble understanding why.
And in this post, you are directly admitting that Tainted scum read you! So how exactly was I forcing Tainted to scum read you?
Nov 4, 2017 4:28 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
@lastwhisper31 @Karote @Qoco @Mishukax inactivity isn't cool and ruins the fun
nice fix lol
and dw Mish and Fo are perf at stirring things up
got my eye on Mish tho, if he's scum this time around

Nov 4, 2017 4:31 PM

Oct 2011
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol

Nov 4, 2017 4:35 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid
u think RE is town or scum this time? I'm gonna count on ur exp here lol
Does this not assume Abu is town?
Nov 4, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 2016
@AbuHumaid @Phraze
Since you're online right now, what do you think of Trash?
Nov 4, 2017 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:

You did? Where? In any case, I'm reconsidering my read on Tainted since I honestly don't understand where he's coming from. Like I said, I disagreed with his reasoning, but different perspectives don't automatically make someone scum. My scum lean on you is pretty weak when it comes from scum reads, but you honestly haven't done much other than OMGUS me and Tainted in this game, and so nothing's convinced me you're town in this game.
It's a strange post because you said you couldn't tell whether Tainted was scum or town, but you also didn't say why. So the progression is unnatural to me.

You don't understand me? Here's what I'm getting at:
>Tainted shows suspicion of you, but leaves you at neutral.
>I point out that his read on you sounds a lot more like a scum read than a neutral.
>You say I'm forcing him to scum read you.
>You also say he's suspicious of you - which is kind of the definition of a scum read? Or lean? (I use read and lean interchangeably...)

If I'm forcing Tainted to scum read you, that would mean he doesn't already scum read you. But the stuff he's commented on about you would suggest otherwise.

Question: Of the people who've posted but haven't done much this game (Fo, Trash, Phraze, maybe Qoco) do you think any of them are scum?
so you admit your reads/leans are weak, good. And what do you mean I've not done much? What is there to do this early on the game other than trying to get some debates going anyway? And if you're looking for people who haven't done much or nothing at all then there is plenty, I'm one of the most active players currently on this game so this point is moot.
Again that wasn't enough for me to have the slightest lean oh him, maybe you could read him with the little posts he made at the time but not me, I'm nit picky but I don't like my reads to be half assed like your town lean oh him for example which I refuted.

You're not understanding me or maybe acting like you're not on purpose. I don't think "forced" was the right word to use I'll rephrase it, you jumped on me immediately after you found out that he has a slight suspicion of me it was even on the same post which was opportunistic and like you're trying to build a train on me, even though the reasons you two provided weren't even legitimate.

Yes. There's a high possibility of scum being among the the inactive
Nov 4, 2017 4:44 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol

I actually like this idea.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.