Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 1, 2017 6:07 AM

Feb 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
NickRyuzaki said:

and i just replied u should not watch bcs your brain is to small for it so gtfo boi

It seems like youre the one with small brain .-.

the one with small brain huh ? scores mirai nikki 9 lollll
Nov 1, 2017 8:11 AM

Jun 2014
Dark_Lord9 said:
@GrimorumInvoke
b. Why call them Heroic spirit if you are just going to grab villains or a bunch of dull unnamed assassins?

Well first assassin is not nameless it is actually an organisation of assassins called the Hashashin (yes it's the origin of the word assassin) some also call them the nazarites and they had their role during the crusades.
Plus in F/SN, assassin was revealed in the end to be a nameless warrior, Rider is Medusa (a monster) and so on ...

Saber is supposedly the strongest class, yet she was helpless against Archer? Not even a shred of resistance?

Well the saber class is the strongest but it was said the Gilgamesh is the strongest Spirit ever

l. Kayneth uses a Command Spell to force Lancer to assist Berserker and kill Saber. Berserker is a maddog; why didn't he attack Lancer also?

It's because berserker who is actually sir Lancelot hates Arthur (it's a story about how Lancelot blames Arthur for the fall of the kingdom and stuff) and that's why he exclusively targets her in every fight. In that one you are talking about and also after the airplanes fight between him and Gilgamesh.

I would give you credits for the E and the J but I would argue with you on the others only if I had the time but you see I kind of don't.

Ty.
I retract b. C. and L.
Nov 1, 2017 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I thought you only saw the first season? You were just complaining about the lack of deaths and now just switched your argument..lol

No its part of the Nasuverse, not even F/Z. Not everyone needs an epic death, Rider and Tohsaka's deaths were realistic and fitting for their arcs. Gilgamesh revival makes a lot of sense, he was even too much for the grail. So? Not just heroes are revived, its not like Caster is one either.

Two horrible examples of "bull crap" (they aren't even that) and now I'm quite sure that your other points are like that too. F/Z isnt perfect but your criticism is a joke..sorry

Nothing wrong with enjoying Shounen (I enjoy many like DN myself) but apparently you can't handle Seinen (complaining about too much dialogue and anticlimactic deaths) well so its better to stick to Shounen, thats all I'm saying. And Shounen are always a bit more shallow..the demographic are teenagers mate.

1. I just finished S2 yesterday. I had to go on with S2's material because you mentioned that all the character's perspective is important in this battle royal. Unconsciously, I think you agree with me that Waver is a useless and boring character and that Assassin is not interesting at all since you did not defend them.

2. Even if this "one magical heir" is part of Nasuverse, it still pisses me off. Yes, this is my personal opinion and I will drop the rating for it.

3. If I wanted to watch an anime heavy on dialogue, I would not choose a survival battle anime. Stein's gate would be a much better choice. Survival battle royale theme and heavy dialogue does not mix well.

4. There you go trying to degrade me again by implying that my taste in anime is equivalent to teenager demographics. There is no need to make others feel inferior when you are defending an anime you like. This is not how a debate or discussion works.

5. This seinen would have been great if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap or unexplained:

No Waver isn't a boring character, he was a bit useless but it was important for his development. His last conversations with Rider and Gilgamesh show how much he has grown. But apparently he needed more POWER UPS for you to like him (like Shirou)

Assassin is uninteresting no doubt and they dont have a big role so who cares.

Personal questionable opinion, not much else I can say here

Completely wrong, because this is a battle royale anime heavy dialogue is very important and enhances it. This way we really get to know the characters, their goals (why do they seek the grail, difference in ideals etc.) and their relationships with their servants get fleshed out as well. And when they actually die it has much more impact.

If you just want to watch dumb fights between bland characters & cheap action watch the latest Fate anime..you might like that one more

Why would they? Risei has a personal relationship with Tokiomi but its not like everyone in the church is with him. There is always a mediator in the grail war so its not like that was done for Tokiomi. The difference is that this time the mediator was on his side.

They were visibly shocked to see a man break a tree like that.

Thats what he preferred at the end..everyone has his own fighting style. And he only seeked to learn the different styles because he was looking for some sort of pleasure and purpose. This is your silliest "plot hole" yet.

No he couldn't have done that. Zouken is incredibly powerful, dude has been living for hundreds of years and 100% had some sort of plan if Kariya goes crazy. Otherwise he wouldnt have given him such a strong servant.

It was Tohsaka's idea..lol. They wanted to see Rider's Noble Phantasm and he showed it to them. The Assassins were sacrificed for that.

I mean if Waver wasn't so clumsy Kayneth would have gotten the package. Pretending that its a normal delivery is better than making a big deal out of it.

No Assassin was being stealthy, no one noticed him apart from Kiritsugu who was stealthy as well.

They were probably investigating the children's kidnappings but since it would only take away focus from the HGW (And lead to more filler complaints from you) it was pointless to show that.

Well what else could they have done? And I'm sure that if Irisviel wasn't almost dead already she would have noticed Berserker Rider coming.

Well Meiya is an Assassin with a big knife..cutting off a hand seem far fetched at all.

Oh well at least you agree Kiritsugu is a great character. Btw this is overall just nitpicking/things you didn't understand and thats why I went with the whole "stick to Shounen" part. Its fine if you just had these questions but saying they are plotholes/bull crap is complete bullshit.

Same for complaining about F/Z having a lot of dialogue (which makes me think you just want dumb action all the time)
Aardwolf94Nov 1, 2017 9:05 AM
Nov 1, 2017 9:15 AM

Aug 2017
NickRyuzaki said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

It seems like youre the one with small brain .-.

Aight wheres the problem? i scored 9 whats wrong with it? maybe i liked it. So you mean only because you like some anime that others might not is having bad taste in anime and stupid?
Do you see me laughing at your anime list you gave 10 or 9? Cuz i'll tell you that... they are not better than those i watched.
Nov 1, 2017 9:29 AM

Feb 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
NickRyuzaki said:

Aight wheres the problem? i scored 9 whats wrong with it? maybe i liked it. So you mean only because you like some anime that others might not is having bad taste in anime and stupid?
Do you see me laughing at your anime list you gave 10 or 9? Cuz i'll tell you that... they are not better than those i watched.
yaeh ofc , cry me a river

Nov 1, 2017 10:32 AM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

1. I just finished S2 yesterday. I had to go on with S2's material because you mentioned that all the character's perspective is important in this battle royal. Unconsciously, I think you agree with me that Waver is a useless and boring character and that Assassin is not interesting at all since you did not defend them.

2. Even if this "one magical heir" is part of Nasuverse, it still pisses me off. Yes, this is my personal opinion and I will drop the rating for it.

3. If I wanted to watch an anime heavy on dialogue, I would not choose a survival battle anime. Stein's gate would be a much better choice. Survival battle royale theme and heavy dialogue does not mix well.

4. There you go trying to degrade me again by implying that my taste in anime is equivalent to teenager demographics. There is no need to make others feel inferior when you are defending an anime you like. This is not how a debate or discussion works.

5. This seinen would have been great if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap or unexplained:

No Waver isn't a boring character, he was a bit useless but it was important for his development. His last conversations with Rider and Gilgamesh show how much he has grown. But apparently he needed more POWER UPS for you to like him (like Shirou)

Completely wrong, because this is a battle royale anime heavy dialogue is very important and enhances it. This way we really get to know the characters, their goals (why do they seek the grail, difference in ideals etc.) and their relationships with their servants get fleshed out as well. And when they actually die it has much more impact.

If you just want to watch dumb fights between bland characters & cheap action watch the latest Fate anime..you might like that one more

Why would they? Risei has a personal relationship with Tokiomi but its not like everyone in the church is with him. There is always a mediator in the grail war so its not like that was done for Tokiomi. The difference is that this time the mediator was on his side.

Thats what he preferred at the end..everyone has his own fighting style. And he only seeked to learn the different styles because he was looking for some sort of pleasure and purpose. This is your silliest "plot hole" yet.

No he couldn't have done that. Zouken is incredibly powerful, dude has been living for hundreds of years and 100% had some sort of plan if Kariya goes crazy. Otherwise he wouldnt have given him such a strong servant.

It was Tohsaka's idea..lol. They wanted to see Rider's Noble Phantasm and he showed it to them. The Assassins were sacrificed for that.

I mean if Waver wasn't so clumsy Kayneth would have gotten the package. Pretending that its a normal delivery is better than making a big deal out of it.

No Assassin was being stealthy, no one noticed him apart from Kiritsugu who was stealthy as well.

They were probably investigating the children's kidnappings but since it would only take away focus from the HGW (And lead to more filler complaints from you) it was pointless to show that.

Well what else could they have done? And I'm sure that if Irisviel wasn't almost dead already she would have noticed Berserker Rider coming.

Well Meiya is an Assassin with a big knife..cutting off a hand seem far fetched at all.

Oh well at least you agree Kiritsugu is a great character. Btw this is overall just nitpicking/things you didn't understand and thats why I went with the whole "stick to Shounen" part. Its fine if you just had these questions but saying they are plotholes/bull crap is complete bullshit.

Same for complaining about F/Z having a lot of dialogue (which makes me think you just want dumb action all the time)

I think you are overly affected by your liking of fate zero; thus, your responses have been very bias. I know my responses are bias too, but at least I try to keep an open mind and remain objective. When Dark_Lord9 refuted 3 of my claims, at least I retracted B. C. and L.

I only agree with one of your argument and I will retract G. since it was tokiomi's plan. I still think it is a dumb plan. Sacrifice your heroic spirit just to reveal an enemy's phantasm? He didn't have to sent all of them. Half might have been enough. Furthermore, Rider might not have used his phantasm at all.
Nov 1, 2017 11:00 AM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I think you are overly affected by your liking of fate zero; thus, your responses have been very bias. I know my responses are bias too, but at least I try to keep an open mind and remain objective. When Dark_Lord9 refuted 3 of my claims, at least I retracted B. C. and L.

I only agree with one of your argument and I will retract G. since it was tokiomi's plan. I still think it is a dumb plan. Sacrifice your heroic spirit just to reveal an enemy's phantasm? He didn't have to sent all of them. Half might have been enough. Furthermore, Rider might not have used his phantasm at all.

No you really don't remain objective and dont even know what plot holes actually are. Your nitpicking points were ridiculous, like you want to hate on F/Z for the sake of it. You can nitpick the shit out of any anime like that

And its not a stupid plan. The Assassins were weak servants anyway and considering Rider's strength it was important to know his special ability. He might not have used it but considering how prideful Rider is it was a gamble worth taking.

You didnt have anything to say against my other arguments, lol. Like I said stick to shallow and cheap shit like Akame ga kill and Sword art online.
Nov 1, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

No you really don't remain objective and dont even know what plot holes actually are. Your nitpicking points were ridiculous, like you want to hate on F/Z for the sake of it. You can nitpick the shit out of any anime like that

And its not a stupid plan. The Assassins were weak servants anyway and considering Rider's strength it was important to know his special ability. He might not have used it but considering how prideful Rider is it was a gamble worth taking.

You didnt have anything to say against my other arguments, lol. Like I said stick to shallow and cheap shit like Akame ga kill and Sword art online.

There is no point to debate with someone who is overly bias.
Secondly, your use of "lol" and frequent belittling behavior in a debate tells me you desire superiority even at the cost of logic.
Nov 1, 2017 11:30 AM

Aug 2017
NickRyuzaki said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

If youre calling my anime shit then i dont even want to talk about urs...u basically wasted your time watching that crap i even feel sorry for u...
Nov 1, 2017 11:46 AM

Feb 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
NickRyuzaki said:

If youre calling my anime shit then i dont even want to talk about urs...u basically wasted your time watching that crap i even feel sorry for u...

yeah u are right ... *scores mirai nikki 9 * xD also code geass is fking trash
Nov 1, 2017 12:01 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Secondly, your use of "lol" and frequent belittling behavior in a debate tells me you desire superiority even at the cost of logic.

Says the dude who doesnt even know what a plothole means
Nov 1, 2017 12:02 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Quote me and provide proof. Which statement did I use for the plot hole argument? You do not even know because you are overly bias with this anime.
GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 12:11 PM
Nov 1, 2017 1:41 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Quote me and provide proof. Which statement did I use for the plot hole argument? You do not even know because you are overly bias with this anime.

Your whole list of "plot holes" that you just made. Did you already forget or what? Basically none of them were plot holes. At best you could say that Meiya should have shot Kirei (but he had magical armor on anyway).

The rest are just things you didn't understand/things you didnt want to happen.

You are overly harsh to this anime because it had too much dialogue and not enough dumb action
Nov 1, 2017 1:55 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Your whole list of "plot holes" that you just made. Did you already forget or what? Basically none of them were plot holes. At best you could say that Meiya should have shot Kirei (but he had magical armor on anyway).

You are overly harsh to this anime because it had too much dialogue and not enough dumb action

Quote and read my post again. Your bias has affected your reading comprehension and judgment. Exactly which statement(s) did I use for plot hole(s)?
Nov 1, 2017 2:26 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Quote and read my post again. Your bias has affected your reading comprehension and judgment. Exactly which statement(s) did I use for plot hole(s)?

Seems like you are talking about yourself with the whole reading comprehension part. Anyway:

"5. This seinen would have been great if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap or unexplained:"...

All of those plot holes/bull crap were bullshit as I proved and the unexplained things really weren't hard to get. Try harder next time man

Aardwolf94Nov 1, 2017 2:30 PM
Nov 1, 2017 2:38 PM

Oct 2014
NickRyuzaki said:

Yeah just like your taste in anime

Leave me alone weirdo.
Nov 1, 2017 2:44 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Seems like you are talking about yourself with the whole reading comprehension part. Anyway:

"5. This seinen would have been great if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap or unexplained:"...

All of those plot holes/bull crap were bullshit as I proved and the unexplained things really weren't hard to get. Try harder next time man

Your quote proved nothing. You said I don't know what plot hole means, but you are completely unable to identify which statement(s) I used for plot hole(s). I had a long list of a-m, yet you could not identify even one.

Lastly, your opinions do not serve to prove anything. Opinions cannot be used as evidence. In the end, it is only my opinions against yours.
For example, you wrote "No Assassin was being stealthy, no one noticed him apart from Kiritsugu who was stealthy as well." You think he was stealthy. I think he was standing out. Both are opinions and prove nothing.
GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 2:49 PM
Nov 1, 2017 2:47 PM

Feb 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Your quote proved nothing. You said I don't know what plot hole means, but you are completely unable to identify which statement(s) I used for plot hole(s). I had a long list of a-m, yet you could not identify even one.

Lastly, your opinions do not serve to prove anything. Opinions cannot be used as evidence. In the end, it is only my opinions against yours.

There is no plot hole in fate zero what are u talking about lol
Nov 1, 2017 3:20 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

For example, you wrote "No Assassin was being stealthy, no one noticed him apart from Kiritsugu who was stealthy as well." You think he was stealthy. I think he was standing out. Both are opinions and prove nothing.

Wrong. I have evidence. No one noticed Assassin apart from Kiritsugu who is an experienced Assassin himself. He wouldn't be stealthy if Irisviel or Saber, Lancer, Rider etc. noticed him but that didn't happen. Next.

Also wasnt your list showing F/Z's "plotholes"? I mean at this point I'm not sure what you are talking about
Nov 1, 2017 3:56 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Wrong. I have evidence. No one noticed Assassin apart from Kiritsugu who is an experienced Assassin himself. He wouldn't be stealthy if Irisviel or Saber, Lancer, Rider etc. noticed him but that didn't happen. Next.

Also wasnt your list showing F/Z's "plotholes"? I mean at this point I'm not sure what you are talking about

"I'm not sure what you are talking about." Yes, finally you acknowledge it! I asked you several times to choose from the list: A-M. You cannot choose even one?

Look at the screenshots below. You call that stealthy? I can hide better than assassin. At the very least, I would lay down. His entire body was out in the open. This time I am offering this indisputable fact as an example of Fate/Zero's flaw.

https://imgur.com/a/31C71
https://imgur.com/a/WDYRc
GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 4:05 PM
Nov 1, 2017 4:17 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

"I'm not sure what you are talking about." Yes, finally you acknowledge it! I asked you several times to choose from the list: A-M. You cannot choose even one?

Look at the screenshots below. You call that stealthy? I can hide better than assassin. At the very least, I would lay down. His entire body was out in the open. This time I am offering this indisputable fact as an example of Fate/Zero's flaw.

Why should I choose? Dude make some sense. I said you don't know what plot holes are since your list has none (its just about things you didn't understand), yet you called them plot holes/Bull crap in your post. Thats all. Jesus

Yet no one except Kiritsugu noticed him so he did his job well. The latter is not like other masters and servants and basically an Assassin himself (he was basically doing the same thing as Assassin, looking at the battlefield with the difference being that he was out to hunt for some masters).

Your hate boner for the series is clouding your judgement and making you see serious flaws where there aren't any. And then you gave something like SAO or Akame ga kill a 10 and complain about too much dialogue, how am I supposed to take this seriously?

We are done here. Its your loss anyway.
Nov 1, 2017 4:40 PM

Mar 2013
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Yea, but was it a significant enough flaw to warrant half a page of back and forth, or does the fact that we're down to discussing these kinds of trivialities mean the show just isn't that bad to begin with?
Nov 1, 2017 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Why should I choose? Dude make some sense. I said you don't know what plot holes are since your list has none (its just about things you didn't understand), yet you called them plot holes/Bull crap in your post. Thats all. Jesus

Yet no one except Kiritsugu noticed him so he did his job well. The latter is not like other masters and servants and basically an Assassin himself (he was basically doing the same thing as Assassin, looking at the battlefield with the difference being that he was out to hunt for some masters).

Your hate boner for the series is clouding your judgement and making you see serious flaws where there aren't any. And then you gave something like SAO or Akame ga kill a 10 and complain about too much dialogue, how am I supposed to take this seriously?

We are done here. Its your loss anyway.

Your reading comprehension really needs improvement. I never said the entire list are plot holes. My list contained two plot holes. I pointed out one undeniable example and you won't acknowledge even just one flaw. How stubborn are you?
Nov 1, 2017 6:37 PM

Jun 2014
fst said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Yea, but was it a significant enough flaw to warrant half a page of back and forth, or does the fact that we're down to discussing these kinds of trivialities mean the show just isn't that bad to begin with?

Actually the debate has been about more than 14 other things. He won't acknowledge any of the flaws. Lastly, fate zero is not that bad; I rated it a 5. However, some episodes really piss me off
Nov 1, 2017 6:47 PM

Mar 2013
GrimorumInvoke said:
fst said:

Actually the debate has been about more than 14 other things. He won't acknowledge any of the flaws. Lastly, fate zero is not that bad; I rated it a 5. However, some episodes really piss me off

Well as long as you don't think any of the other Fate anime are better in any sense then I have no quarrel with you.
Nov 1, 2017 10:47 PM

Oct 2017
fst said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Not to mention every other "flaw" he mentioned was just as trivial. Like why Kirei would "waste" the Assassins on Rider or why Kirei has this specific fighting style or why the government didn'tdo anything etc.

I mean F/Z isn't perfect but this is just a ridiculous list
Nov 1, 2017 10:50 PM

Feb 2010
its only fate series which didnt made me puke yet.. really you know who being archer what the bs *pukes*
Nov 2, 2017 8:25 AM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
fst said:

Not to mention every other "flaw" he mentioned was just as trivial. Like why Kirei would "waste" the Assassins on Rider or why Kirei has this specific fighting style or why the government didn'tdo anything etc.

I mean F/Z isn't perfect but this is just a ridiculous list

I am just being honest with my critique. In the end, I rated it a 5 (average). "Ridiculous" is subjective; you need to remember that.
Feb 7, 2018 6:15 AM

Mar 2016
Because it has good action, animation and music
Mar 9, 2018 9:29 AM
Jul 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
Im thinking about watching Fate/Zero but i know nothing about it and at least by the cover it seems like the mc is a girl and i dont rlly like that.
I want to know whats so special about this anime but please try to use as least spoilers as possible.

dont worry the mc is acttually her master a guy in his late 30s
Dec 8, 2020 8:45 PM
Nov 2020
Fate/zero is not as good as other shonen anime. It's only good because it has a good fight scene. But they lack in good moral conflict element, it's clear from the start who is going to win and what is the Right Way. Here we always hero "Saber" is always right and she supposed to win, that Insulting for me, this is not how evils present it self. And all other Characters other than Saber has trash personality.

This was so easy to fix, just if they only have paired "Saber" with "Kariya Matou" and assassin with "Emiya Kiritsugu", All the problem could be solved and this anime could be in Big 5.
Dec 8, 2020 9:06 PM

May 2020
The writing is magnificent and the fights are also mwah~

Surprisingly people are complaining about dialogues and the personality of the characters. Makes no sense, dialogues are easily the best thing about a story, and the personality of the characters are also amazing
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.