Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2017 11:50 AM

Aug 2017
Im thinking about watching Fate/Zero but i know nothing about it and at least by the cover it seems like the mc is a girl and i dont rlly like that.
I want to know whats so special about this anime but please try to use as least spoilers as possible.
ItzYaBoiSatanNov 1, 2017 5:09 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 28, 2017 12:09 PM

Jun 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
Im thinking about watching Fate/Zero but i know nothing about it and at least by the cover it seems like the mc is a girl and i dont rlly like that.
I want to know whats so special about this anime but please try to use as least spoilers as possible.
It's like edgy and mature and stuff that has a story that resembles classic greek tragedy.

Off topic: SO Konosuba 3 was debunked. Get on that War and Peace 60 page thesis.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Oct 28, 2017 12:51 PM

Mar 2015
It's edgy af and it has some gucci fight scenes
Oct 28, 2017 1:49 PM

Jan 2017
i haven't seen it yet but the MC is a guy not a girl.
Oct 28, 2017 1:58 PM

Feb 2016
The MC is not a girl. It's actually a men but the Anime is focused on many characters and not just one. The Anime is actually pretty nice if you ask me. The Animation is amazing, the fights are pretty entertaining and even the Story is interesting.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Oct 28, 2017 2:01 PM

Sep 2017
Simple. Because it is too good for you op that's why you shouldn't watch it.

"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 28, 2017 2:03 PM

Jul 2016
fate/zero is one of my favorites and though kiri is technically the mc, you really see the whole cast instead of it circling around one person. which is why my favorite characters were given the showtime they needed. seriously good show imo, the fact that emiya was m.i.a was a godsend.
Oct 28, 2017 5:29 PM

Oct 2014
It's garbage, don't watch it.
Oct 28, 2017 6:17 PM
Sep 2007
Because of Rider.
Oct 29, 2017 3:52 PM

Jun 2014
I can't stand this roller coaster. It goes from 8 to 3 to 5 to 3. I have never hated so many episodes in an anime that has so much potential.

This damn show is about killing each other until the last one standing. 11 episodes and NOBODY DIES!!!! There is zero progress. Every time I think the story takes one step forward, it takes half a step back. What is up with all the unnecessary fillers!

Oct 29, 2017 4:50 PM

Aug 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
I can't stand this roller coaster. It goes from 8 to 3 to 5 to 3. I have never hated so many episodes in an anime that has so much potential.

This damn show is about killing each other until the last one standing. 11 episodes and NOBODY DIES!!!! There is zero progress. Every time I think the story takes one step forward, it takes half a step back. What is up with all the unnecessary fillers!

Mmm so its bad? im really stuck here people are saying its the best other say its not good but then fighting every episode is kinda boring and by trailer is see mc is a girl and its pretty confusing dang....im very confused
Oct 29, 2017 9:44 PM

Jun 2014
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Mmm so its bad? im really stuck here people are saying its the best other say its not good but then fighting every episode is kinda boring and by trailer is see mc is a girl and its pretty confusing dang....im very confused

Fate stay night is much much better. Fate zero is full of dialogues, nonsensical bull crap, fillers, and plot holes. I'm skipping episode 11 and 12 and jumping straight to season 2
Oct 30, 2017 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
Because it is very well-written with magnificent visuals.
Oct 30, 2017 12:31 PM

Jun 2014
ziggy_Z said:

I beg to differ. There are plenty of plot holes, fillers, unexplained, etc.
Oct 30, 2017 12:55 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

Fate stay night is much much better. Fate zero is full of dialogues, nonsensical bull crap, fillers, and plot holes. I'm skipping episode 11 and 12 and jumping straight to season 2

F/SN (deen and UBW) were crap. And oh no its full of "dialogues"..lol. Also do you even know what filler means? There is literally zero filler in this series.

And S2 is basically a bloodbath but of course you need constant dumb action to be entertained, fuck set up!

Also it took ages for anyone to die in the F/SN anime but apparently it wasn't a problem there..

Aardwolf94Oct 30, 2017 1:05 PM
Oct 30, 2017 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Well people have different opinions..imagine that. The MC is not a girl, its a man but overall just like something like GoT it has an ensemble cast. There is a lot of fighting in this series though so if you dislike it dont bother
Oct 31, 2017 8:12 AM

Oct 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

Well people have different opinions..imagine that. The MC is not a girl, its a man but overall just like something like GoT it has an ensemble cast. There is a lot of fighting in this series though so if you dislike it dont bother

Stop taking the bait pls, let this thread die.
Oct 31, 2017 1:46 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

F/SN (deen and UBW) were crap. And oh no its full of "dialogues"..lol. Also do you even know what filler means? There is literally zero filler in this series.

And S2 is basically a bloodbath but of course you need constant dumb action to be entertained, fuck set up!

Also it took ages for anyone to die in the F/SN anime but apparently it wasn't a problem there..

I equate Rin Tohsaka's episode to a filler. She saved a few children. It had zero impact on the show as a whole.

I never asked for "constant dumb action." Pacing in Fate Zero is just way too slow for me. I am talking about 11 episodes of zero progression.

If I recall correctly, Rider died early in the series.

Correct me if I am wrong
Oct 31, 2017 1:50 PM

Apr 2011
It's not actually good, it's just infested with a multitude of waifus which is why it's become so popular.
Oct 31, 2017 2:00 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I equate Rin Tohsaka's episode to a filler. She saved a few children. It had zero impact on the show as a whole.

I never asked for "constant dumb action." Pacing in Fate Zero is just way too slow for me. I am talking about 11 episodes of zero progression.

Correct me if I am wrong

Rider died without any real screentime or development..how is that any good? Seems like you just want pointless death for the sake of it.

Anyway like I already said multiple times, the first season is just important set up. In S2 a lot of important characters die throughout the season.

Not to mention this still had much better pacing than F/SN, the latter's first season especially was full of stupid SOL/highschool scenes that killed any sort of atmosphere and excitement

The Rin episode is the exception and I skip it every time I rewatch the show, apart from it there is no filler here.
Oct 31, 2017 2:22 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Correct me if I am wrong

Rider died without any real screentime or development..how is that any good? Seems like you just want pointless death for the sake of it.

Anyway like I already said multiple times, the first season is just important set up. In S2 a lot of important characters die throughout the season.

Not to mention this still had much better pacing than F/SN, the latter's first season especially was full of stupid SOL/highschool scenes that killed any sort of atmosphere and excitement

The Rin episode is the exception and I skip it every time I rewatch the show, apart from it there is no filler here.
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Correct me if I am wrong

Riders early death is important because it sets the tone and the reality of a survival environment.

Setup is important, but if you don't want any early deaths, then 7 masters and 7 servants is too much. Make it 5 masters and cut the rin tohsaka episode and this anime could have picked up very fast at episode 7

Yes, stay night had SOL element that I didn't like, but it was more bearable than long dialogues with zero progression and plot holes that piss me off in Fate Zero.
GrimorumInvokeOct 31, 2017 2:26 PM
Oct 31, 2017 2:36 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Aardwolf94 said:

Riders early death is important because it sets the tone and the reality of a survival environment.

Setup is important, but if you don't want any early deaths, then 7 masters and 7 servants is too much. Make it 5 masters and cut the rin tohsaka episode and this anime could have picked up very fast at episode 7

Yes, stay night had SOL element that I didn't like, but it was more bearable than long dialogues with zero progression and plot holes that piss me off in Fate Zero.

Which doesn't matter since the next day its business as usual so there was no tone set.

In F/SN it never felt like a survival game to me with the cheap SOL bullshit and of course only focusing on one boring team. F/Z has a far better and darker battle royale vibe, even in S1 without killing any important character. They were still trying to kill each other and there were clear tactics there as opposed to random highschool and going on dates bs of F/SN

You have to judge the whole work, not just a few episodes because not enough characters were killed..thats silly.

The SOL scenes are far worse than actually interesting conversations between the characters and F/Z has no serious plotholes..There has been progression, plenty of relationships and characters were explored. Progression doesn't just happen when characters die

Like I said it really seems like you prefer dumb action and generic anime stuff. Oh well your loss I guess
Oct 31, 2017 4:07 PM

Aug 2017
wowowow ok... mmm can anyone just tell me 3 good things about this anime and 3 bad and ill decide cuz i see soon fight will appear.

Ofc if you want you can list all the bad and good things i dont mind but try to make them as short as possible i dont want huge text
Oct 31, 2017 4:50 PM
Jan 2015
I mean you can learn what its about in its synopsis, but basically its a story about a battle royal between 7 masters who each have a servant, which is a familiar and are historical/mythological figures recorded in the throne of heroes, who are in a battle for the holy grail, hence holy grail war. The series contains a battle of wits, ideologues, and power between its characters and has a lot of mature and gruesome content. Fate/Zero has the luxury of being adapted by ufotable as well, so the production values are very good with great animation and cinematography, along with smartly used special effects and CGI. The soundtrack is also pretty great, i still listen to some of the OSTs to this day.

The only cons I can think of is that the series starts off really slow and is plagued with lengthy infodumps, but that may not be a con if you find the dialogue and information being shared interesting. Things pick up a lot though once you head towards the end of season 1 and into season 2.

Also you should go in knowing that F/Z has a dark and depressing tone, so be aware you might have to take your mood into account before watching.

F.Y.I: Saber is a main character, but she isn't THE main character, which that title belongs to Kiritsugu.
-MahesvaraOct 31, 2017 4:59 PM
My Queens

Oct 31, 2017 4:58 PM

Aug 2017
great thanks for answer ill give it a try only cuz it has a dark and depressing tone...i love that
Oct 31, 2017 5:12 PM

Jan 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:

Dude you should finish the entire series before you complain about plot holes, wasted potential, fillers and shit. I haven't seen it so I can't judge it but it's obvious that the first season is a huge set up for the bloodbath that's gonna happen in the second season.

Edit : LOL you dropped it before watching the final. By doing that tou might miss many important story events . Don't complain if you don't understand what the heck is going on in the second season.
Cyber_IcarusOct 31, 2017 5:16 PM
Oct 31, 2017 5:22 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Which doesn't matter since the next day its business as usual so there was no tone set.

In F/SN it never felt like a survival game to me with the cheap SOL bullshit and of course only focusing on one boring team. F/Z has a far better and darker battle royale vibe, even in S1 without killing any important character. They were still trying to kill each other and there were clear tactics there as opposed to random highschool and going on dates bs of F/SN

You have to judge the whole work, not just a few episodes because not enough characters were killed..thats silly.

The SOL scenes are far worse than actually interesting conversations between the characters and F/Z has no serious plotholes..There has been progression, plenty of relationships and characters were explored. Progression doesn't just happen when characters die

Like I said it really seems like you prefer dumb action and generic anime stuff. Oh well your loss I guess

I did judge S1 as a whole and I explained it by saying

1. too much dialogue or info dump
2. trying too hard to make all 14 characters important (Waver, Rider, Tokiomi, and Assassin should have just been tossed away)
3. zero impact early on to set the tone (no deaths. Assassin does not count IMO)
4. too many plotholes
5. filler episode
6. nonsensical bull crap (example:

I bet I can name at least 15 plot holes in Fate zero. Although, there are probably also about the same in Fate s/n, it was not as apparent. Anime with a lot of dialogue and info dump makes you think. When one thinks a lot, it made me realize a lot of plot holes in fate zero. Death note had a ton of dialogue and I still loved it.
GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 3:44 AM
Oct 31, 2017 5:53 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

2. trying too hard to make all 14 characters important (Waver, Rider, Tokiomi, and Assassin should have just been tossed away)
3. zero impact early on to set the tone (no deaths. Assassin does not count IMO)
4. too many plotholes
5. filler episode
6. nonsensical bull crap (example: Sakura's father gave her up to an evil family because he supposedly can only share or nurture one daughter, or the three kings sitting together and drinking wine)

I bet I can name at least 15 plot holes in Fate zero. Although, there are probably also about the same in Fate s/n, it was not as apparent. Anime with a lot of dialogue and info dump makes you think. When one thinks a lot, it made me realize a lot of plot holes in fate zero. Death note had a ton of dialogue and I still loved it.

No its better off for it for having so many characters. It gives it all a great battle royale feel and the ensemble cast is very well done (reminding me of GoT). F/SN just focused on like 3 characters and I hated it, whats the point of a war if we dont see the different viewpoints

Info dump never happened in a big way after Episode 1..but yeah the series has a lot of dialogue so if you dislike that..

There is nothing nonsensical about that. Do you even know how magic works in the Fate series? Only one daughter could get the full potential and be the true heir and since he chose Rin he gave Sakura away so she could reach her full potential. Its pretty clear that all your "plotholes" are silly and unnecessary things that you just didnt understand.

That was like one of the best episodes..seeing them talk about what it means to be a true king. Nothing nonsensical and it fits their personalities
We dont need constant dumb action or stupid SOL/highschool shit but you do clearly.

Death Note had shallow dialogue, it was basically a thriller with the action being the mindgames between the two leads. There were no interesting themes explored and Light's character developed was ridiculously rushed. F/Z takes its time to set things up and actually explore the characters

Its good that you dropped it. This series clearly isnt for you lol. Stick to shallow and lighter stuff (like Shounen), no offense.
Aardwolf94Oct 31, 2017 6:00 PM
Oct 31, 2017 6:01 PM

Nov 2013
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

The girl that you see in the cover is not really the main character. She is one of the main characters, but she is not the protagonist. Overall the story revolves around Kirei and Kiritsugu, who are the two real protagonists of the anime, at least from my point of view.
You should only watch it after reading the novel, by the way. And you should only read the novel when you finish playing the visual novel Fate/Stay Night.
You will regret it later if you don't do it in this order, trust me.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Oct 31, 2017 6:24 PM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

4. too many plotholes
5. filler episode
6. nonsensical bull crap (example: Sakura's father gave her up to an evil family because he supposedly can only share or nurture one daughter, or the three kings sitting together and drinking wine)

No its better off for it for having so many characters. It gives it all a great battle royale feel and the ensemble cast is very well done (reminding me of GoT). F/SN just focused on like 3 characters and I hated it, whats the point of a war if we dont see the different viewpoints

Info dump never happened in a big way after Episode 1..but yeah the series has a lot of dialogue so if you dislike that..

There is nothing nonsensical about that. Do you even know how magic works in the Fate series? Only one daughter could get the full potential and be the true heir and since he chose Rin he gave Sakura away so she could reach her full potential. Its pretty clear that all your "plotholes" are silly and unnecessary things that you just didnt understand.

That was like one of the best episodes..seeing them talk about what it means to be a true king. Nothing nonsensical and it fits their personalities
We dont need constant dumb action or stupid SOL/highschool shit but you do clearly.

Death Note had shallow dialogue, it was basically a thriller with the action being the mindgames between the two leads. There were no interesting themes explored and Light's character developed was ridiculously rushed. F/Z takes its time to set things up and actually explore the characters

Its good that you dropped it. This series clearly isnt for you lol. Stick to shallow and lighter stuff (like Shounen), no offense.

You say "no offense," but you in fact attacked me several times due to my taste in anime. I'm just enjoying a debate, but you feel the need to make me feel inferior.

1. One magical heir is a nonsensical bull crap only made up to conveniently fit the story.

2. Many characters were not interesting and many failed to do anything.

3. I only gave two examples of the bull crap. I don't think I even got started on the plot hole and you dismissed my intelligence like fate zero is flawless

4. Even if I do enjoy Shounen, so what? Who gave you the right to judge me? You don't like Death Note? Fine, you are entitled to your own opinion. I'm not gonna attack you personally
GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 3:44 AM
Oct 31, 2017 6:59 PM

Oct 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
Aardwolf94 said:

You say "no offense," but you in fact attacked me several times due to my taste in anime. I'm just enjoying a debate, but you feel the need to make me feel inferior.

1. One magical heir is a nonsensical bull crap only made up to conveniently fit the story.

2. Many characters were not interesting and many failed to do anything. Waver basically did nothing. Rider's death felt rushed. Gilgamesh's revival makes no sense. Assassin is not even a hero; he is just a group of henchmen. Tohsaka's death was anti-climatic, etc.

3. I only gave two examples of the bull crap. I don't think I even got started on the plot hole and you dismissed my intelligence like fate zero is flawless

4. Even if I do enjoy Shounen, so what? Who gave you the right to judge me? You don't like Death Note? Fine, you are entitled to your own opinion. I'm not gonna attack you personally

I thought you only saw the first season? You were just complaining about the lack of deaths and now just switched your argument..lol

No its part of the Nasuverse, not even F/Z. Not everyone needs an epic death, Rider and Tohsaka's deaths were realistic and fitting for their arcs. Gilgamesh revival makes a lot of sense, he was even too much for the grail. So? Not just heroes are revived, its not like Caster is one either.

Two horrible examples of "bull crap" (they aren't even that) and now I'm quite sure that your other points are like that too. F/Z isnt perfect but your criticism is a joke..sorry

Nothing wrong with enjoying Shounen (I enjoy many like DN myself) but apparently you can't handle Seinen (complaining about too much dialogue and anticlimactic deaths) well so its better to stick to Shounen, thats all I'm saying. And Shounen are always a bit more shallow..the demographic are teenagers mate.

Oct 31, 2017 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
GrimorumInvoke said:
ziggy_Z said:

Well, disagree all you want, you are entitled to an opinion. Even if it's incorrect.
Nov 1, 2017 1:54 AM

Jun 2014
ziggy_Z said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Well, disagree all you want, you are entitled to an opinion. Even if it's incorrect.

Unexplained and plot holes and the Rin Tohsaka filler is an undeniable fact. It is 100% logic and cannot be disputed based on personal opinion. You seem to be logically sound, would you like a debate?
Nov 1, 2017 3:31 AM
Mar 2017
Yes one of the best anime i have seen
Nov 1, 2017 3:41 AM

Jun 2014
Aardwolf94 said:

I thought you only saw the first season? You were just complaining about the lack of deaths and now just switched your argument..lol

No its part of the Nasuverse, not even F/Z. Not everyone needs an epic death, Rider and Tohsaka's deaths were realistic and fitting for their arcs. Gilgamesh revival makes a lot of sense, he was even too much for the grail. So? Not just heroes are revived, its not like Caster is one either.

Two horrible examples of "bull crap" (they aren't even that) and now I'm quite sure that your other points are like that too. F/Z isnt perfect but your criticism is a joke..sorry

Nothing wrong with enjoying Shounen (I enjoy many like DN myself) but apparently you can't handle Seinen (complaining about too much dialogue and anticlimactic deaths) well so its better to stick to Shounen, thats all I'm saying. And Shounen are always a bit more shallow..the demographic are teenagers mate.

1. I just finished S2 yesterday. I had to go on with S2's material because you mentioned that all the character's perspective is important in this battle royal. Unconsciously, I think you agree with me that Waver is a useless and boring character and that Assassin is not interesting at all since you did not defend them.

2. Even if this "one magical heir" is part of Nasuverse, it still pisses me off. Yes, this is my personal opinion and I will drop the rating for it.

3. If I wanted to watch an anime heavy on dialogue, I would not choose a survival battle anime. Stein's gate would be a much better choice. Survival battle royale theme and heavy dialogue does not mix well.

4. There you go trying to degrade me again by implying that my taste in anime is equivalent to teenager demographics. There is no need to make others feel inferior when you are defending an anime you like. This is not how a debate or discussion works.

5. This seinen would have been great if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap or unexplained:

GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 4:49 AM
Nov 1, 2017 4:11 AM

Apr 2012
The best thing about it is how it manages to have many characters with many totally different perspectives and make them all convincing. It may have expensive animation and flashy fight scenes, but ultimately it excels as a character-based narrative.
Nov 1, 2017 4:19 AM

Jun 2014
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
wowowow ok... mmm can anyone just tell me 3 good things about this anime and 3 bad and ill decide cuz i see soon fight will appear.

Ofc if you want you can list all the bad and good things i dont mind but try to make them as short as possible i dont want huge text

IMO,
Good
1. flashy fights
2. good voice acting
3. Kitsurugu is a very interesting character with a great story

Bad
1. long dialogues and info dump witiin a survival battle royal theme rather than creative delivery
2. filler episode
3. 14 characters. Screen time is divided somewhat equally. You will have to watch characters you dislike a lot.
4. progression is very slow. take one step forward and half a step back with most episodes
GrimorumInvokeNov 1, 2017 4:29 AM
Nov 1, 2017 4:43 AM

Feb 2017
Don't watch it your brain won't take something smart like fate , bcs your favorite anime list is so f horrible
Nov 1, 2017 4:44 AM

Feb 2017
NiBer said:
It's garbage, don't watch it.

Yeah just like your taste in anime
Nov 1, 2017 4:45 AM

Jun 2015
Elesh said:
It's not actually good, it's just infested with a multitude of waifus which is why it's become so popular.

"infested with a multitude of waifus". Seriously !? Except from Saber who was portrayed as a serious character in Zero and Rin who appeared briefly to make a link between Zero and SN, I fail to see this "infestation". Unless you consider every female character a waifu. Even though, 80% of F/Z 's characters are male that include awesome characters like Gilgamesh, Rider and Berserker.

Nov 1, 2017 4:46 AM

Feb 2017
GrimorumInvoke said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

Plot holes ? bad writing ? crap talking ? ahahahaha just admit it fate/zero is too good for your brain kido
Nov 1, 2017 4:49 AM

Jun 2015
NickRyuzaki said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

Plot holes ? bad writing ? crap talking ? ahahahaha just admit it fate/zero is too good for your brain kido

I know right. It's full of dialogues. It's so bad OMG.

Nov 1, 2017 4:52 AM

Jun 2014
Dark_Lord9 said:
Elesh said:

"infested with a multitude of waifus". Seriously !? Except from Saber who was portrayed as a serious character in Zero and Rin who appeared briefly to make a link between Zero and SN, I fail to see this "infestation". Unless you consider every female character a waifu. Even though, 80% of F/Z 's characters are male that include awesome characters like Gilgamesh, Rider and Berserker.

I agree. Fate Zero is not made for waifu material. However, I do have to say that Gilgamesh was unnecessarily made a husbando material. He didn't have to be naked in the last episode.
Nov 1, 2017 4:55 AM

Jun 2014
Dark_Lord9 said:
NickRyuzaki said:

I know right. It's full of dialogues. It's so bad OMG.

This anime would have been good for me if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap, and unexplained:
Nov 1, 2017 4:56 AM

Jun 2014
NickRyuzaki said:
GrimorumInvoke said:

This anime would have been good for me if the long dialogues did not remind me of the plot holes, bull crap, and unexplained:
Nov 1, 2017 4:56 AM

Jun 2012
It's pretty lame but the 2nd season (and do note that the two seasons are the same story arc split in two) is a bit better (partially because more filler, ironically).
Nov 1, 2017 5:08 AM

Aug 2017
NickRyuzaki said:
Don't watch it your brain won't take something smart like fate , bcs your favorite anime list is so f horrible

Boi did i ask anyone about taste in my anime? i didnt! i asked about this anime and if i should watch it but if you 2 dumb to understand gtfo
Nov 1, 2017 5:31 AM

Jun 2015
@GrimorumInvoke
b. Why call them Heroic spirit if you are just going to grab villains or a bunch of dull unnamed assassins?

Well first assassin is not nameless it is actually an organisation of assassins called the Hashashin (yes it's the origin of the word assassin) some also call them the nazarites and they had their role during the crusades.
Plus in F/SN, assassin was revealed in the end to be a nameless warrior, Rider is Medusa (a monster) and so on ...

Saber is supposedly the strongest class, yet she was helpless against Archer? Not even a shred of resistance?

Well the saber class is the strongest but it was said the Gilgamesh is the strongest Spirit ever

l. Kayneth uses a Command Spell to force Lancer to assist Berserker and kill Saber. Berserker is a maddog; why didn't he attack Lancer also?

It's because berserker who is actually sir Lancelot hates Arthur (it's a story about how Lancelot blames Arthur for the fall of the kingdom and stuff) and that's why he exclusively targets her in every fight. In that one you are talking about and also after the airplanes fight between him and Gilgamesh.

I would give you credits for the E and the J but I would argue with you on the others only if I had the time but you see I kind of don't.

Nov 1, 2017 5:58 AM

Feb 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
NickRyuzaki said:

Boi did i ask anyone about taste in my anime? i didnt! i asked about this anime and if i should watch it but if you 2 dumb to understand gtfo
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
NickRyuzaki said:

and i just replied u should not watch bcs your brain is to small for it so gtfo boi
Nov 1, 2017 6:04 AM

Aug 2017
NickRyuzaki said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

ItzYoBoiSatan said:

and i just replied u should not watch bcs your brain is to small for it so gtfo boi

It seems like youre the one with small brain .-.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.