Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 26, 2017 2:30 PM

Mar 2010
alpha_shadow said:
Let me guess, you're bothered by the fact that the show has a score below a 7, currently at 6.97, well guess what, it's only going to go down from here on. I hope this upsets you deeply. If you think I'm being childish, then look at the topic you made and think about yourself first.

This show and this manga is garbage and it's getting a piss poor adaptation from Pierrot as well, so it's getting what it deserves. The people that will start praising the series are little kids that blindly love crappy shounen anime and hardcore fanboys like you.

I feel like you people care more about communities than the actual anime and manga aspect of things, pathetic.

Edit: Here's the original topic, I made a screenshot anticipating OP editing this.

You just jealous (:
Do pop-up headlights really endanger pedestrians that much?
Oct 26, 2017 3:25 PM

Jun 2014
Shig3 said:
alpha_shadow said:
I hope this upsets you deeply.

Why would you hope that?

Talking about childish..

I was purposefully childish because OP did the same thing and he expected a good discussion. He then edited the title of the topic and edited his original post.

NoBleachNoLife said:

You just jealous (:

Not really.
:3
Oct 27, 2017 10:38 AM
Feb 2009
nightcrawlercyp said:
Bozzzz said:

This is definatelly worse than Naruto.
Can anything be worse than Naruto?

well, obviously .........
Oct 28, 2017 6:07 AM

Mar 2015
Bozzzz said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
It is a generic show, but saying that is a Naruto ripoff... Naruto was anything but original, the story was much different, the animation of Naruto was crap, characters of Naruto weak and only Narutards considered it a masterpiece.

what, Naruto was great, until sasuke hungus mungus....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 28, 2017 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
Kuma said:
Bozzzz said:

The first thing I noticed is that the drawings of Naruto was awful. The characters were drawn like a 5 year old while the environment was drawn very detailed. Then the costumes that are extremely dumb and then the story also dumb. Naruto was never great.
Oct 28, 2017 12:01 PM

Sep 2012
Too many people getting triggered over such a silly topic and feeling the need to spend so much time trying to validate themselves , too hilarious.
Oct 28, 2017 3:52 PM

Mar 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
Kuma said:

The first thing I noticed is that the drawings of Naruto was awful. The characters were drawn like a 5 year old while the environment was drawn very detailed. Then the costumes that are extremely dumb and then the story also dumb. Naruto was never great.

ehh, the character is fine and first few arc was not that bad...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.