Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2017 4:47 PM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
@Labs I never thought about using my ability like that. You just taught me something for future games. Thank you kindly.

Don't lie! Ive seen you in games with you or either someone else doing that. Either way, I dont believe you, you're way too experienced to not know....<.<
<3
Oct 22, 2017 5:46 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Qoco said:

I won't tho LOL

Vote: AbuHumaid
I won't either....
Do you think Gwen is likely town over Abu?
What do you make of my results?

Your Cop check on Spaghedolly coming up as Mafia? You could be insane without knowing it. At the same time she could very well be Mafia. You could also be lying about your check, using the bastardness of the game to your advantage as cover. My role has me blind.
Oct 22, 2017 5:46 PM

Dec 2016
Gwendolly said:
I like how it's normally active at this time but now everyones quiet. Where is everybody? Stalling?
I was eating a burger :D
Oct 22, 2017 6:13 PM

Sep 2012
Qoco said:
Gwendolly said:
I like how it's normally active at this time but now everyones quiet. Where is everybody? Stalling?

Same problem here, Qoco was eating a burger.
Oct 22, 2017 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Labs said:
Suzune-chan said:
i'm a magician, not a workout instructor

This kind of made my day, but tbh..... why not both?
Sounds like too much work.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 22, 2017 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm actually kind of hoping she stops beating around the bush and tells us what she is.
Labs said:
Been too long between so I'll just post proper instead of editing

Bus some ass
Vote: Gwendo

Ride Claim or die

Still waiting for an agreement from everybody and answers. Can't see why I should claim if I dont even know why I'm getting cornered, my voters are cowardly hiding behind a result and I dont like that.
Because it is obviously you or Abu in my book. There is honestly, no reason to withhold the information, the longer you go the more suspicious you look.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 22, 2017 6:27 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:

Thought it was bad for mafia too.
Not really, neutral and evil tpr have more to benefit to mafia than town, you'll understand this once you play more mafia games.
I would argue that neutral are only really beneficial to themselves because they are set in place to be the balance between both sides.
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:
Are you saying that all of your abilities would lose their effectiveness if you out them? Can't you think of a single ability that doesn't? Like a passive or an ability that mafia can't do much about?

Nope, all of the abilities are something that can be avoided once aware.
Like, by knowing? Otherwise I would aruge that all night abilities have a potential of being avoided. Labs claimed she would come up town instead of third so did Shinichi which would avoid spot checks, I am cutting all night actions that target me by 50%, other roles such as aestic keep everything from hiiting them. Under the right conditions everything can be avoided.

Oct 22, 2017 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
Abu did lamb visited you?
How did you know that?

Oct 22, 2017 6:29 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:
@abuhumaid
If you have alrdy read my updated read list, out of suzu, yurkin and qoco, which two do you think is scum (I still think there's 3 scum)
If logic isn't lying then the scum team should be: Suzune or Gwen (Suzune is more likely), Qoco and I don't know who's the third.

If logic is lying then scum team should be: Suzune, logic and Qoco
Is there someone you haven't put on the scum team at least once? I'm just teasing you but you have put out so many combinations this game.

Oct 22, 2017 6:31 PM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
Ryuu :3 side question, since you tried to guess a lot of things this game... What do you think an ability called "illusion" does??
Yes, speculate with other people about my ability...
Gwendolly said:
Qoco said:

I'm here. I've thought about people being insane with some of these claims. Like having reverse effects.

Are insanity and mods lying two different shoes?
Yes. Hidden sanities is not the same as lies.

Oct 22, 2017 6:32 PM

Jun 2009
Okay seriously now, who keeps quoting me and deleting me. I have seen it twice now...

Oct 22, 2017 6:33 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Can't right now. Will just say that I have a goal of my own.
are you TPR?
Seriously we don't need anymore don't encourage it.

AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
I'm down for a logic/gwen dichotomy today.
From my pov we're the only two who should currently be being voted.
Unless you have reason to believe she and I are both town and my results are tainted.
I disagree, you shouldn't trust mechanics too much
At this point, we don't know if anyone's mechanics have been a lie. You are sort of backhandly pushing Logic really hard.

Oct 22, 2017 6:40 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
So who's voting for who? There are 3 votes on me? logic, yurkin and abu?

I don't like how this is going and how I am the main topic. So besides logics results; I want your reads on me. Something is not right here; trust me I will find that out before I go down. @Suzune-chan @Labs, @Qoco come out.
I gave my read on you. There were like four paragraphs, didn't you read them?

Oct 22, 2017 7:06 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Okay seriously now, who keeps quoting me and deleting me. I have seen it twice now...

That's been happening to me a lot LOL
Oct 22, 2017 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:

We are so popular~

Edit: seriously though if you want to incriminate me with something, at least do it to my face.

Oct 22, 2017 8:03 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
yurkin said:
Abu did lamb visited you?
How did you know that?

Reading....
Also might want to take note of what that means
Top that off with the fact Abu declined last night.
Oct 22, 2017 8:03 PM

Dec 2014
Vote count 3.2
Gwendolly (4) - logic340, AbuHumaid, yurkin, Labs
logic340 (1) - Gwendolly
AbuHumaid (1) - Qoco

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.
Mod notes: Aaand I'm late for class

PHASE END: OCTOBER 23, 20:00 EST
TIMER
Oct 22, 2017 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
Labs said:
Suzune-chan said:
How did you know that?

Reading....
I missed the hint that it happened to him. I remember what the ability is.

Oct 22, 2017 9:27 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Labs said:

Reading....

No thoughts on the fact he declined ^^?
Oct 22, 2017 9:28 PM

Dec 2016
Before someone gets (mis)lynched, and I mean someone in general, not just Spaghedolly, it's important to do math and probability to find out the likelihood of the person being (mis)lynched, being a scum. For example, Spaghedolly right now has 4 votes, Logic 1, and Abu 1.

Abu's vote is mine, and I know what I am, which leaves me to wonder where the scum's votes are going.
Oct 22, 2017 9:30 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Labs said:

Reading....

Are you Town? I want the Lie Detector to run a test.
Oct 22, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2016
Labs said:
Suzune-chan said:

He has something to hide.
Oct 22, 2017 11:42 PM

Jul 2009
unvote

It feels too easy.
Logic comments toward gwen felt weird. Why it doesn't feel like you have catch scum from your posts logic, why aren't you going more stronger at it? Your reactions are lukewarm at best. It's hard to believe this is how you handle caught scum from my pov.
Oct 22, 2017 11:46 PM

Jul 2009
@gwendolly claim or die.

I don't enough patience to deal with this. If u plan to claim in the last 10 min or something that won't help much.
Oct 22, 2017 11:56 PM

Jul 2009
@AbuHumaid why did you stayed silent about it? I talk about lamb's visit here and that you have declined.

---

@labs why you lied ? :)

lamb #665 "if they decline: my second ability comes into effect and they will start the follwing day phase with 2 annonymous votes on them."
Oct 23, 2017 12:00 AM

Sep 2012
yurkin said:
@AbuHumaid why did you stayed silent about it? I talk about lamb's visit here and that you have declined.

---

@labs why you lied ? :)

lamb #665 "if they decline: my second ability comes into effect and they will start the follwing day phase with 2 annonymous votes on them."

If you really wanna see it.. just wait till closer to EoP
If he still avoids declining I'll drop a vote on his ass and you can see the weight at the end when he gets lynched.
Oct 23, 2017 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
Will explain everything shortly, I'm on my way back from school
Oct 23, 2017 3:58 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm actually kind of hoping she stops beating around the bush and tells us what she is.
Labs said:
Been too long between so I'll just post proper instead of editing

Bus some ass
Vote: Gwendo

Ride Claim or die

Still waiting for an agreement from everybody and answers. Can't see why I should claim if I dont even know why I'm getting cornered, my voters are cowardly hiding behind a result and I dont like that.
you have a positive mafia check on you. Sometimes that's all it takes. Also as I told you earlier all this stalling only helps scum avg bashes you look more like the mafia. Plus you were scummy before the results.
Claim! If you haven't already.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 23, 2017 4:08 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
@Labs I never thought about using my ability like that. You just taught me something for future games. Thank you kindly.

Don't lie! Ive seen you in games with you or either someone else doing that. Either way, I dont believe you, you're way too experienced to not know....<.<
yeah and you've been in games longer than me and don't know what a Miller is? Go find a time where someone did that since your so sure it happened. where is the evidence gwen? It seems you have none.

Oct 23, 2017 4:34 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
unvote

It feels too easy.
Logic comments toward gwen felt weird. Why it doesn't feel like you have catch scum from your posts logic, why aren't you going more stronger at it? Your reactions are lukewarm at best. It's hard to believe this is how you handle caught scum from my pov.
how much harder you want be to go? She's the only person I've voted for today..I said it should only be me and here being voted. What more do you want from me?

Suzune-chan said:
At this point, we don't know if anyone's mechanics have been a lie. You are sort of backhandly pushing Logic really hard.
Qoco has also been doing it. I mean look at post #1602.

Oct 23, 2017 4:39 AM

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
Labs said:

He has something to hide.
while it's possible I see it differently, by declining he's put a target on his back. That's something mafia try to avoid. Gwendolly is acting like she has something to hide you got any comments on that?

Oct 23, 2017 4:40 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Will explain everything shortly, I'm on my way back from school
yes you need to explain why you declined.
His you know that there is a redirector. And anything rise pertinent to solving this game.

Oct 23, 2017 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
Here's my claim:
I'm The Tower.
Both of my abilities are passive, it's funny how weak my role is, the host must be trolling me.
Abilities:
1. Unmovable: I can't move or be moved during night (I think they mean redirector or transporter here?) They even said "I can't move" even though I don't have any redirecting abilities. Weird
2. Solid Walls: This is a protective passive ability and since I have no control over it I won't say how it works.
Oct 23, 2017 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Labs said:
Do we have some kind of compilation of claims etc or easier, who hasn't done so to a thorough extent?

Also more importantly
@AbuHumaid
How important was it that you used your ability last night?
Do you believe your shit about not being moved also applies to my ability?

For everyone else
I can't confirm whether or not Abu is town, that slippery bastard declined me during the night, this also means there is 2 additional votes worth of weight on his slot during this day phase.
So we can't really afford to have votes too spread if you lot believe he's town at all at this stage he's guna make for a really easy snipe.
I didn't decline personally, if I did I would have gotten killed. Why didn't you mention this btw?
What happened was that I went offline before I received your invitation and stayed off until next phase so Mishu declined the invitation on my behalf and decided to not kill me.
Oct 23, 2017 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wait, now my vote counts as two?
Oct 23, 2017 4:52 AM
Jul 2018
@Gwendolly claim please, I don't want to waste these two votes on you if you're really town.
Oct 23, 2017 4:54 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Vote count 3.2
Gwendolly (4) - logic340, AbuHumaid, yurkin, Labs
logic340 (1) - Gwendolly
AbuHumaid (1) - Qoco

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.
Mod notes: Aaand I'm late for class

PHASE END: OCTOBER 23, 20:00 EST
TIMER
@Qoco 8 alive 2 not voting Ryuu and Suzune. Either of them could be gwen's teammate or she's already being bussed due to my cop check results. I fund it very unlikely that my role is insane and even if I was we still caught 3 evil on the RE train.

Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:

happened to me once as well here this gamr but I wasn't reading too much into it at the time. Maybe Mafia chat pings?

Qoco said:
Before someone gets (mis)lynched, and I mean someone in general, not just Spaghedolly, it's important to do math and probability to find out the likelihood of the person being (mis)lynched, being a scum. For example, Spaghedolly right now has 4 votes, Logic 1, and Abu 1.

Abu's vote is mine, and I know what I am, which leaves me to wonder where the scum's votes are going.
um....we have 8 alive means two aren't voting and a bus could be real in this situation.What are you playing at here?

Oct 23, 2017 4:57 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
no, I think it means you have 2 votes on you? @Labs

Oct 23, 2017 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:

What do you mean "Abu's vote is mine"?
Oct 23, 2017 5:03 AM

Oct 2013
Qoco said:
Gwendolly said:

Are you even trying to solve this game?
<3
Oct 23, 2017 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:
So who's voting for who? There are 3 votes on me? logic, yurkin and abu?

I don't like how this is going and how I am the main topic. So besides logics results; I want your reads on me. Something is not right here; trust me I will find that out before I go down. @Suzune-chan @Labs, @Qoco come out.
I gave my read on you. There were like four paragraphs, didn't you read them?

Wheres the vote?
<3
Oct 23, 2017 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
@gwendolly claim or die.

I don't enough patience to deal with this. If u plan to claim in the last 10 min or something that won't help much.

pff you claim or die.
<3
Oct 23, 2017 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
If logic isn't lying then the scum team should be: Suzune or Gwen (Suzune is more likely), Qoco and I don't know who's the third.

If logic is lying then scum team should be: Suzune, logic and Qoco
Is there someone you haven't put on the scum team at least once? I'm just teasing you but you have put out so many combinations this game.
I'm just confused..
Oct 23, 2017 5:06 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
Qoco said:

Are you even trying to solve this game?
You're not helping solve the game either by not claiming
Oct 23, 2017 5:11 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

yeah and you've been in games longer than me and don't know what a Miller is? Go find a time where someone did that since your so sure it happened. where is the evidence gwen? It seems you have none.

AGAIN, I thought "miler" was something different than a miller. Are you even reading my posts? Or you just read what you wanna read? Don't even try to find something against me. Good that you want evidence because I actually wanted to know myself. It was the first time when I saw something like this was possible myself too and I was wonderin if you were in the same game. So I searched and it was the Higurashi game (which was bastard too)

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1569022&show=550#msg48659896

You died early but you came back so dont tell me you havent read it. Here's your evidence! You did that to yourself, mate!

edit: if you go back, she even mentions her sanity a couple of times.
<3
Oct 23, 2017 5:12 AM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Labs said:
Do we have some kind of compilation of claims etc or easier, who hasn't done so to a thorough extent?

Also more importantly
@AbuHumaid

For everyone else
I can't confirm whether or not Abu is town, that slippery bastard declined me during the night, this also means there is 2 additional votes worth of weight on his slot during this day phase.
So we can't really afford to have votes too spread if you lot believe he's town at all at this stage he's guna make for a really easy snipe.
I didn't decline personally, if I did I would have gotten killed. Why didn't you mention this btw?
What happened was that I went offline before I received your invitation and stayed off until next phase so Mishu declined the invitation on my behalf and decided to not kill me.

Can't tell if joking.... or offline for the entire duration of night phase.
Unless you're saying the host processed EoP but didn't send you the PM, my primary needed to be used during day... can't imagine why the host would chose not to give you the entire phase to decide.
As for dying? No idea what you're on about...... unless you believe the following phase would end with no-one above 1 vote?

About the flavour claim from abu doe, can confirm he's dat tower.
I got that information regardless of your choice.
Oct 23, 2017 5:12 AM
Jul 2018
AbuHumaid said:
Labs said:

Also more importantly
@AbuHumaid

For everyone else
Oh wait I just re-read the invitation, it says if I didn't accept nor decline I would get killed not if I decline, sorry
Oct 23, 2017 5:14 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
no, I think it means you have 2 votes on you? @Labs

Yee, regardless of whether or not it's publicly displayed there's another 2 votes of weight on his slot for this phase.
Oct 23, 2017 5:15 AM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
AbuHumaid said:
Oh wait I just re-read the invitation, it says if I didn't accept nor decline I would get killed not if I decline, sorry

lol..... odd ruling if they host(s) actually put that into play.

Edit:: As not giving an answer defaults to having essentially declined.
Oct 23, 2017 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
Labs said:
AbuHumaid said:

Can't tell if joking.... or offline for the entire duration of night phase.
Unless you're saying the host processed EoP but didn't send you the PM, my primary needed to be used during day... can't imagine why the host would chose not to give you the entire phase to decide.
As for dying? No idea what you're on about...... unless you believe the following phase would end with no-one above 1 vote?

About the flavour claim from abu doe, can confirm he's dat tower.
I got that information regardless of your choice.
No seriously, I went offline the whole night phase and didn't get the chance to respond the host's PM, I was given that night phase only as a time for me to decide what to do, I wasn't active last night because as I said all of my abilities are passive.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.