Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2017 11:15 AM

Oct 2013
I mean it's the most popular anime this season, and the highest rated non-sequel. But I'm really struggling to find something interesting about it.

Maybe it's the overdose of classical magic shows lately...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2016
scenery and pretty colors.
why else?
it's easy to please modern fans
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 18, 2017 11:22 AM

May 2015
The rankings are high because of the pre-screening events. Not saying it's bad, I actually like it quite a bit. But if not for those ratings before it's official air date, it probably wouldn't be the highest ranked or watched show of the season.

Oct 18, 2017 11:25 AM

Oct 2013
Kittens-kun said:
The rankings are high because of the pre-screening events. Not saying it's bad, I actually like it quite a bit. But if not for those ratings before it's official air date, it probably wouldn't be the highest ranked or watched show of the season.

Ah I see. Same thing as Violet Evergarden?
Oct 18, 2017 11:27 AM

May 2015
dc22 said:
Kittens-kun said:

Ah I see. Same thing as Violet Evergarden?

Pretty much. I still don't understand why they did that. I hope they don't do it with any show in the future.

Oct 18, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2017
Kittens-kun said:

I think the prequel ova probably contributed a lot too.
Oct 18, 2017 4:07 PM

Jul 2007
Yes, the OVA did get my interest early on, and the way it has progressed in the first two epps is backing up my rating.
Oct 18, 2017 4:58 PM

Jul 2017
Regarding the statement on "overdosing on classical magic shows", might I suggest this article:http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/10/17/the-nature-of-magic-in-the-ancient-magus-bride It explains a little about what makes this anime stand out from the rest, sort of.

As for why it's so popular and has such a high rating, there may be several reasons for this. One could, for example, be that the manga stands in high regards. The transfer from manga to anime has been a very smooth experience as a reader of the manga thus far. It's almost page by page faithful to the manga, except for some scenes in the beginning of the anime, which we did not get in the manga.

Something to also consider is that the anime simply looks, feels and sounds very good. It sets the tone and is very good at keeping it throughout. It also helps that it happens to catch a lot of peoples attention by having an interesting premise. Also, those who watched the OVA might want to know more about the story as well. So there might be many factors as to why it's highly rated at the moment, but we'll see when the season finishes how it stacks up.

But anyways, it happens to be exactly the kind of show and genre of anime I enjoy watching from time to time. On top of that, I've also read the manga, which only makes me more excited to watch it develop as an adaptation. I can't speak for anyone else, but that's just my thoughts on the matter.
CzyncOct 18, 2017 5:22 PM
Oct 18, 2017 5:18 PM
Aug 2017
Idk ...maybe it's good and deserves the rating?

Who would've thought.
Oct 18, 2017 6:02 PM

Jul 2017
VW_guy said:
Yes, the OVA did get my interest early on, and the way it has progressed in the first two epps is backing up my rating.

Same (plus I don't seen the issue in rating a show early on and adjusting it while watching instead of waiting for it to finish).
Oct 18, 2017 6:11 PM
Jan 2016
Because many people like it. Simple.
Oct 18, 2017 6:47 PM

Jun 2016
I think it's too early for you to judge the show and find it "not interesting" when it only has 2 episodes? Jeez. But so far I'm honestly enjoying it since it's giving off Studio Ghibli vibes and the animation style is probably the greatest one this season. And the characters are lovable.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 19, 2017 12:16 AM

Dec 2010
It's just overrated and I actually hate this Anime.
Oct 19, 2017 1:10 PM

Oct 2013
TheDoggoneGirl said:
I think it's too early for you to judge the show and find it "not interesting" when it only has 2 episodes? Jeez. But so far I'm honestly enjoying it since it's giving off Studio Ghibli vibes and the animation style is probably the greatest one this season. And the characters are lovable.

Well if you can find it interesting in just 2 episodes, I can find it uninsteresting in just 2 episodes. It might warm up later.

Czync said:
Regarding the statement on "overdosing on classical magic shows", might I suggest this article:http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/10/17/the-nature-of-magic-in-the-ancient-magus-bride It explains a little about what makes this anime stand out from the rest, sort of.

Cool stuff, but I still don't find the magic unique compared to say, LWA or Harry Potter.

Czync said:
Something to also consider is that the anime simply looks, feels and sounds very good. It sets the tone and is very good at keeping it throughout. It also helps that it happens to catch a lot of peoples attention by having an interesting premise. Also, those who watched the OVA might want to know more about the story as well. So there might be many factors as to why it's highly rated at the moment, but we'll see when the season finishes how it stacks up.

Don't think its production quality is actually that high. The OP for example, is somewhat lazy (good music tho). There hasn't been much in the way of animation highlights, the art is good but fairly static.
Oct 19, 2017 1:14 PM

May 2015
Watayarata said:
It's just overrated and I actually hate this Anime.

I'd love to see your reasoning for that 2 rating.

Oct 20, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2016
dc22 said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Well if you can find it interesting in just 2 episodes, I can find it uninsteresting in just 2 episodes. It might warm up later.

Have you seen the OVA, though? I've already seen like 3 + 2 episodes of MNY, so my reasoning is justifiable then. Hehe.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 20, 2017 8:23 AM

Jun 2016
I'll state my opinion here. It's true that it's quite early to judge this anime, but from all the material I've watched so far (the OVAs, the 2 episodes, and the manga up to the point where the anime is at the moment), there's something special about this anime that it's hard to find in others. I don't know if it's the incredible animation quality or the various unique sounds that accompany everything regarding magic in the anime, or the chemistry between Elias and Chise. I just love the way this story is unfolding in my screen because it feels like I'm reading an incredibly well written book, page by page. The viewer pretty much discovers the world through Chise's eyes and the way I watch the anime (lights off, headphones on), many times I've found myself so drawn in that it feels like I'm experiencing this first person, and not through my screen. I can't quite describe it though.
Oh, and the opening music and screens accompanying it are 10/10.

Oct 20, 2017 8:44 AM

Mar 2015
it's stay close and it doesn't has noticable flaw yet.. so it's satisfying manga reader and at the same time, it's not dissapointing most newcomers...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 20, 2017 9:11 AM

Feb 2016
Even if this Anime is really new... It's already my favorite of the season. It's hard to say why this Anime is so popular already but maybe it's because of the Drama, Romance and ofc Fantasy. It also has a beautiful animation and likeable characters. I love this Anime mostly because I like shows like that.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Oct 22, 2017 3:32 AM

Sep 2014
probably because its good and many people like it.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 22, 2017 3:56 AM

Sep 2017
Its decent. I dont see anything special in it but it doesnt mean its bad.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 22, 2017 5:19 AM

Oct 2017
This thread, along with IMDB reviews, is the reason I can never trust other people's opinions when it comes to shows and movies.

"I'm really struggling to find something interesting about it."

"It's just overrated and I actually hate this Anime."

"I dont see anything special in it but it doesnt mean its bad."

See, opinions like these is why stuff like Twilight got written and became popular. People simply don't understand what makes a good story... good. This inability to recognize good storytelling transfers from manga and novels to animé and film, so people like stuff that entertains them, but isn't necessarily good otherwise. A well-written story remains so objectively, even if one does not particularly favour it because of the subject matter or the characters. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus is a good example of this: it is not something most people would call their favourite book, but only a complete moron would say it's badly written (au contraire, it's a classic for good reasons).

Regardless of individual tastes and preferences, The Ancient Magus Bride is a good story, and ultimately deserves its high ratings. Now, for some folks the appeal may not necessarily lie in the story itself: maybe it's the magic, or maybe it's the character of Chise, or simply the visuals and aesthetic feel of it. But whatever it is, the series creator arguably came up with a very good story, and that's easy to see from the OVAs and the 3 episodes so far (I haven't read the manga). Those who don't feel that way are themselves (more likely than not) rather poor judges of good writing.

My point being: it has high ratings because it's a good story. Well-written fiction transcends genres, so even if one doesn't like the horror in Frankenstein or the magic in this anime, the story holds its own independently of the genre(s) it belongs to. Opinions are fine and all, but there's good arguments and bad ones. I am not particularly inclined to take very seriously the opinions that this show is not interesting, that it is overrated, or that it's nothing special, because everything in this story so far contradicts those views.

Like dead fish in a freezer, your eyes are open yet they do not see.
Devil-FlamingoOct 22, 2017 5:24 AM
Oct 22, 2017 5:53 AM

May 2012
I did not see anything interesting in those 3 episode so far. I'm not saying the anime is bad, but is overrated so far. There is much better anime out their in this season with better story like Inuyashiki, Kino no Tabi, Shoukoku no Altair etc

It might get better late, but so far the anime is average in my opinion. I mean the latest episode was about dying dragon that became a tree, who cares about that ?! Weak and uninteresting story so far
Oct 22, 2017 6:58 AM

Jan 2015
Pretty overrated but it is passable show in my book
People just generally easily pleased with this show
Rance X is A GOAT.
Oct 22, 2017 7:48 AM

Oct 2013
Devil-Flamingo said:
This thread, along with IMDB reviews, is the reason I can never trust other people's opinions when it comes to shows and movies.

See, opinions like these is why stuff like Twilight got written and became popular. People simply don't understand what makes a good story... good. This inability to recognize good storytelling transfers from manga and novels to animé and film, so people like stuff that entertains them, but isn't necessarily good otherwise. A well-written story remains so objectively, even if one does not particularly favour it because of the subject matter or the characters. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus is a good example of this: it is not something most people would call their favourite book, but only a complete moron would say it's badly written (au contraire, it's a classic for good reasons).

Regardless of individual tastes and preferences, The Ancient Magus Bride is a good story, and ultimately deserves its high ratings. Now, for some folks the appeal may not necessarily lie in the story itself: maybe it's the magic, or maybe it's the character of Chise, or simply the visuals and aesthetic feel of it. But whatever it is, the series creator arguably came up with a very good story, and that's easy to see from the OVAs and the 3 episodes so far (I haven't read the manga). Those who don't feel that way are themselves (more likely than not) rather poor judges of good writing.

My point being: it has high ratings because it's a good story. Well-written fiction transcends genres, so even if one doesn't like the horror in Frankenstein or the magic in this anime, the story holds its own independently of the genre(s) it belongs to. Opinions are fine and all, but there's good arguments and bad ones. I am not particularly inclined to take very seriously the opinions that this show is not interesting, that it is overrated, or that it's nothing special, because everything in this story so far contradicts those views.

Well aren't you special. These are first impressions, not arguments.

Maybe justifying why is the story is good in your opinion would serve a better purpose.
Oct 22, 2017 9:10 AM
May 2012
There's been a lot of works promoting the series before it aired like the OVAs doing an extremely well job for its story to contribute high ratings for this show. While the ratings are high, I expect they will somewhat lower midway into the series because the story pacing is slow, which will bore those who are looking for drama or intense action as there aren't a lot of them.

Besides promotion, how this show captivates the audience isn't just the story, it is the phenomenon of the unexplained and the mystical lore of beings only thought to be of a fairy tale. We want to know more about the world Chise had wander into and so we look at this world in her eyes who had lost its flames to live, and us to see like a child curious of the unknown and wanting to venture this wonderland. The characters involved share a relationship with Chise and makes the story rather charming under a dark premise which we won't get into. I believe this is the reason how this show got its high ratings.
Akai012Oct 22, 2017 9:15 AM
Oct 22, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2015
Tbh I don't unterstand why it is higher than the OVA.
Maybe because only people that liked the OVA continued to watch the series?
(So series missing some of the people that would score it lower.)

Atm I consider dropping it. I scored OVA with 8/10 (not as good as Natsume Yuujinchou) and the series so far is a bit less interesting. (Feels about 7/10 and I don't think it will get better.)

The main thing which is good is the great music/sound and the visuals.
Oct 22, 2017 10:22 AM

Oct 2013
Well I have read a decent amount of material, and I will say it is a decent series, nice atmosphere and scenary, but that is about it, people that loves slice of life will have a blast with it. The magic/fantasy element makes it a bit more interesting than your typical slice of life series.

I'm not a big slice of life fan, so I wouldn't go as far as to call it overrated, since it appeals to a certain audience, pretty colour and slice of life audience.
Oct 22, 2017 10:51 AM

Oct 2017
dc22 said:

What? Tell me some anime that have "classical magic" theme and came out this year aside from Little Witch Academia.
Oct 22, 2017 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
Luthandorius said:

Atm I consider dropping it. I scored OVA with 8/10 (not as good as Natsume Yuujinchou) and the series so far is a bit less interesting. (Feels about 7/10 and I don't think it will get better.)

I'm not sold so far. The third episode bored me out. I enjoyed the OVA lot more compared to these three first episodes of the anime.
Oct 22, 2017 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
athes1995 said:
dc22 said:

What? Tell me some anime that have "classical magic" theme and came out this year aside from Little Witch Academia.

Mahoujin Guruguru
Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul
KonoSuba 2
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Grimoire of Zero

But of course, LWA is the most similar in terms of lore.
Oct 22, 2017 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
dc22 said:
athes1995 said:

Mahoujin Guruguru
Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul
KonoSuba 2
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Grimoire of Zero

But of course, LWA is the most similar in terms of lore.

I think Mahoutsukai has magic theme like Harry Potter or Howl's moving castle. Which is relatively unique to modern anime.I found the only anime came out this year that had the same feeling of magical world as Mahoutsukai is LWA.

All the anime that you listed there are more like RPG games' based settings. Which are really popular with isekai trend lately.

That why I found Mahoutsukai is really a refreshing anime.
Oct 22, 2017 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
Not trying to convince you nor anything but I just love it mainly for being one of those fantasy fans. Not to mention as a Slice of Life being part of the contribution along with the elements is really good of an combo for me. Along with the chemistry between Elias and Chise as it does feel like some sort of genuine connection, that can turn into one later on in the future (hopefully).
Oct 22, 2017 12:28 PM

May 2015
Luthandorius said:

Dropping it when you think it's a 7? Why?

Oct 22, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2017
Devil-Flamingo said:

Not an argument just an opinion. When I say something decent then my ratings is between 4 or 5. Maybe my wording put you off.

nymi said:
Its decent. I dont see anything special in it but it doesnt mean its bad.

Lol
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 23, 2017 4:57 AM

Jan 2013
"Why do people have [opinions]?"
"Maybe because it deserves [opinions]"

Nobody in this thread can actually answer the question. They'll either use words with very little meaning (eg. It's a good story!) which raises more questions, or simply say "it's good because it's good". You're dodging the question.

Western fanbases often look for large amounts of world building and moderate character depth in fantasy stories. MnY blends the fantasy world with the real world in a way that makes it easy for the viewer to feel like they are viewing a world that has been hidden to them. If you mix that with the classic main character who has "untapped potential", but also has a relatable, tragic backstory, it's easy to see why this story has gained popularity. As much as people probably wouldn't enjoy the comparison, it's for the same reason Harry Potter gained popularity. Which is fine, that doesn't make it bad. It just explains the popularity.
Oct 23, 2017 7:13 AM

Feb 2010
dc22 said:
I mean it's the most popular anime this season, and the highest rated non-sequel. But I'm really struggling to find something interesting about it.

Well, here's my opinion, even though I only saw 3 eps so far:

It's one of the rare gems of anime today, by which I mean, it doesn't rely on fanservice at all. Not even a sprinkle of fanservice. No mini-skirt moe schoolgirls, no high-pitched girly voice (except for small children and tiny fairies whom it actually suits). Actual representation of adult women/mother (who don't look like teens OR strippers) as characters.
Heck, even the short scene involving her bath, or the scenes involving "human auction", they managed to not make it fanservicey, and it didn't feel like it was made "just for mens' eyes" or a "cheap trick to lure perverted guys to watch it", at all. There is more fanservice in today's "Shounen" genre of anime aimed at elementary/middle school kids, than there is in this anime.

The trailer was pretty spot-on about how the anime will be. It's a fantasy/magic world like what you would expect in a Ghibli film, but it does have a slightly darker side than Ghibli films would explore (the heroine's past/family life being miserable), which I think also makes her more relatable as it's a realistic feeling for people to have suffered and want to escape into an unreal world like she does (rather than unrealistic/outrageous tragic pasts).

For an anime about a magic fantasy world, it's got that sense of "realism" (think like Full Metal Alchemist or Attack on Titan) and lack of moe, that a lot of people (especially older anime audience) have been craving for in anime, and not being given for a long time.
The same goes for women (or really anyone) who want an anime that isn't sexualizing women with "male-gaze" or "moe" for once. There are way more female anime fans than many people tend to think, and not enough anime that is particularly pleasing for us (even a lot of the small percentage of newer anime that is aimed at women, tend to be bad and boring Otome game adaptations).

For me this anime also has a kind of "Shoujo"(the good kind) feel to it, due to her relatability. It's another thing that Hayao Miyazaki had always aspired for in his films, because he too didn't like his young female relatives being sucked into the more superficial/vain stereotypical Shoujo stories of "senpai notice me, I'm so kawaii uguu I only exist for your love and to please you and be cute and look pretty blahblahblah".

Sadly, I used to be into that kind of manga/anime when I was younger, too. Back when I only cared about how cute/pretty an anime was.

PS: Another reason if it has high ratings, it's likely because it doesn't offend the male anime fanbase on this site. Normally, an anime that aims heavily towards female viewers with pretty male characters will have lowered ratings because of it offending some guys (who will mass-bomb the ratings) for having pretty guys in it (even though it's normal for all anime to have pretty girls). This anime doesn't really have any pretty guys for them to hate on or call "fujoshi bait", even though most Fujoshi love it too.
So I guess you can say it's one of those, "Everyone wins" type of anime, as in you don't have the whole Male-EcchiOtaku (is there a better word for this?) vs. Fujoshi war going on with this.
PikangieOct 23, 2017 7:48 AM
Oct 23, 2017 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
dc22 said:

Have you seen episode 3 by now? It got better/more interesting (at least imo) with this episode.

So far, I can't understand the hype yet neither. I haven't seen the OVA and didn't read the manga, so I'm a bit confused on what the story and the very few characters are even about. It's an "above average" anime, making it a 7 atm for me.

My main problem here is most likely the Slice of Life genre, since I already dropped several slice of life shows that other people seem to have enjoyed. I watch Kino no Tabi this season too, but this one is a 60:40 mix of slice of life and action, which makes the episodes feel less slow than the ones from Mahoutsukai no Yome. MnY feels like a 80:20 slice of life to fantasy anime. I wish they would add more "lively" magic to make it less static; the flying scene with the dragon uncle was already a good step in the right direction + my favourite part so far.

As of now, I sadly don't really care about our two MCs since I dislike passive female lead characters & the master (forgot his name) hasn't convinced me yet that he is as powerful as everyone says. Maybe that changes with time. I don't know how much Chise's character has changed in the manga yet.

Beware that this is just >my< opinion, I'm only speaking for myself here. Nobody should feel offended because random people on the internet don't agree with what is the best anime that's currently airing. ... I'm looking at a few specific comments above just in case some1 wondered why I felt the need to add this.
Oct 23, 2017 9:15 AM

Sep 2016
3 episode in

I can say with confidence, it's as I said in my first post in this thread. 'scenery porn and pretty colors'. this anime is just too damn boring. I'd pick Kino's 'Country of the week' over this.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 23, 2017 9:21 AM

Sep 2014
I think you have to consider watching this if you're not into Slice of Life anime since that's pretty much what the anime is.
Oct 23, 2017 9:30 AM

May 2015
GangsterCat said:
3 episode in

I can say with confidence, it's as I said in my first post in this thread. 'scenery porn and pretty colors'. this anime is just too damn boring. I'd pick Kino's 'Country of the week' over this.

"I don't understand why it's popular, therefore it's overhyped."

Oct 23, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2015
I was one of the manga readers before this aired, and I can safely say I like it for more than just pretty visuals and scenery. : | The story and the characters are refreshing, and I enjoy fantasy quite a bit. This is also slice-of-life, but doesn't come off as repetitive or boring as some detractors of that genre say.

Kittens-kun said:
GangsterCat said:
3 episode in

"I don't understand why it's popular, therefore it's overhyped."

Seriously, it's only 3 episodes in and they're already yammering about "oh nooo it's so popular and I don't understand why, it must be overhyped and overrated!!!1 ;c". xD

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oct 23, 2017 12:49 PM

Oct 2013
Turtles_Hunter said:
When I see that kind of post, I always wonder what show the OP like did the the show of the topic just surpass?

Almost everything else I'm watching this season?
But mostly Houseki no Kuni, Inuyashiki and Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou.

This show looks like something everyone was memed into watching due to the high early rating (thanks pre-screenings).
Oct 23, 2017 2:44 PM
Apr 2014
dc22 said:
Turtles_Hunter said:
When I see that kind of post, I always wonder what show the OP like did the the show of the topic just surpass?

Almost everything else I'm watching this season?
But mostly Houseki no Kuni, Inuyashiki and Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou.

This show looks like something everyone was memed into watching due to the high early rating (thanks pre-screenings).

You do know there are a lot of manga readers right?

That by reading it they know it’s a quality series.
Oct 23, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Most likely because of the pre screening
Oct 23, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
for me it's an enjoyable show, but by no means should it be a 8.60, it's more like a 7.50-7.80
Oct 23, 2017 6:49 PM

Dec 2008
I enjoy this series kind of like how I enjoyed the new Blade Runner. Atmospheric, emotional, and a little psychological/philosophical. Also having read the manga I know there are some strong feels to come and it's been adapted pretty well thus far.

I just kinda love the feeling of being immersed in worlds like this. It's a different sort of experience and I can totally get why not everyone would like it as much.
Oct 24, 2017 7:28 AM

Jun 2016
Deafness said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

It isn't even close to top animation when Houseki no Kuni and Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau air in the same season.

I kinda agree with Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau, but you mentioned Houseki no Kuni, so I'm laughing my arse off right now. Pffft. The animation of Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau is okay, but MnY's is just on another level, imho.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 24, 2017 7:48 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The Prescreening
The OVAs
The popularity of the manga
The hype Crunchyroll has been building up for this one

Personally, its been enjoyable but im not really in the hype train yet. its a nice 7/10 for now.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 24, 2017 8:31 AM
Dec 2016
is the only good anime of the season sincerely (removing a gintama) and one of those that makes me interesting (the other is Dies Irae)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

375 by yelansh »»
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2018

266 by NotBonBon »»
Mar 24, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

UrbanJahts - Jul 26, 2017

247 by hales_comet »»
Feb 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2017

189 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jan 12, 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.