Forum Settings
Forums

What are your NOTP? aka ships/pairings you absolutely hate...?

New
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2008
Shicchi said:

I haven't watch nisekoi but from what I heard Chitoge is an abusive tsundere?

She's not that bad, really. It's just slapstick hitting and it stops as they fall more in love (naturally). Onoderafags *coughtragedydesu* LOVE to demonize poor Chitoge and claim that she is the worst human being ever created.

But they are wrong..........and just salty cause Worst Girl didn't win. ^_^

I thought you despise abusive ships? :D

I do. RakuxChitoge is a little problematic at first but the manga author did a very good job to convince me they do indeed love each other. I hate SEXUAL abuse the most...or when the other one tries to be controlling and possessive. Chitoge and Raku are not at all like that. The abusive NOTPs I mentioned ARE like that. In AkanexRanma's case, they spend SO much time hating each other that I cannot see strong "love" here at all.

Renruki all the way because childhood friends ftw.

Childhood friends most of the time feel like siblings to me and it's icky. It can work if I really like both of the characters (EdxWinry is awesome) But I just don't like Renji very much. Never did. I loved Ichigo and Rukia's interaction. They made the series for me.

Manaka is boring.

NO, SHE IS PRECIOUS. From the first second I saw her I thought she was the cutest little thing...she's like brunette Menma. I hated how Hikari treated her ugh. She deserved a nice and gentle guy like Tsumugu ;3;

Tsumugu x Chisaki fits perfectly, best girl x best boy)

I hate the way it was written and I only liked Chisaki before the time jump. Then she got annoying and stupid. I also thought she was the least "pretty". Tsumugu deserves way better.

But HEY, at least we both like Bakugo lmao
ChiibiOct 5, 2017 7:11 AM

Oct 6, 2017 8:40 PM
Jun 2017
True that :'< Why Isayama, why!? I want more chapters
Maneki-Mew said:
Neru_Ariola said:

Haha, Levi must forever be single. Mehehehe

Weellll... you don't know how long forever last. :(
I mean, AoT doesn't treat its characters too nice. Maybe Levi will survive, because they don't want to break the fangirls' hearts, but you will never know. >=D
Oct 13, 2017 2:32 AM

Jan 2010
Witnessing NOTP becoming canon is pretty painful :(
Oct 13, 2017 5:56 AM

Nov 2008
Shicchi said:

It can ruin the whole series for me. XD

(I know I'm petty).

But I can't help but get MAD!

Nov 28, 2017 2:41 AM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Shicchi said:

(I know I'm petty).

Pretty much the reason why I couldn't finish Inuyasha lmao
Nov 28, 2017 2:48 AM

Jan 2010
That moment when you see your NOTP on your dash, drawn by your favorite artist you're following T~T

Anyway I just realized more than half my OTP are ships with heavy angst and I just... can't anymore sometimes haha T~T

Gimme more ship war please, I have a lot of popcorn ready.
CrimsonMidnightNov 28, 2017 2:55 AM
Nov 28, 2017 7:29 PM

Nov 2008
Shicchi said:
Chiibi said:

(I know I'm petty).

Aw but it has a good ending and Kagome and Inuyasha really do develop a lot.

Nov 28, 2017 11:14 PM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
Shicchi said:

Aw but it has a good ending and Kagome and Inuyasha really do develop a lot.

Yes but my journey with Inuyasha ends with Kikyo's real death still T~T that's my Inuyasha ending hah
Nov 28, 2017 11:20 PM

Jul 2014
Any ship involving clearly heterosexual characters in a homosexual ship. I despise the idea and I will dislike anyone who ships them.
"Most anime makers are basically autistic" - Hideaki Anno
Nov 29, 2017 12:12 AM

Nov 2017
The "shipping" subculture is incredibly obnoxious, even mentally ill. The Japanese at least seem to understand the difference between canon and non-canon.
Nov 29, 2017 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
Saint_Nepunepu said:
The "shipping" subculture is incredibly obnoxious, even mentally ill.

Please don't generalize a WHOLE legion of fans like that because some of us are perfectly normal, intelligent people, capable of civil conversations. >_>

Nov 29, 2017 8:43 PM
Nov 2017
Deku x worst girl Tsusu.
Bakugo x best girl Ochako.
Deku x Anyone that’s not Ochako
Ochako x anyone that’s not Deku
Yuri x Victor
Tsuna x Haru
Nov 29, 2017 11:00 PM

Jan 2010
SonicSoraPit39 said:
Deku x worst girl Tsusu.
Bakugo x best girl Ochako.
Deku x Anyone that’s not Ochako
Ochako x anyone that’s not Deku
Yuri x Victor
Tsuna x Haru

Tsuyu worst girl?!!!!!!! #triggerred
How could you not like this huh?!

Jk lol

But seriously, Tsuyu is nowhere near worst girl. She is cute, strong, smartest after Momo, calm in dire situation, able to critical thinking, I thought she is a perfect match for the nervous wreck that is Izuku. Their chemistry during the USJ incident were incredible!

also best girl is Momo

I can agree with Tsuna x Haru though! lol
Nov 29, 2017 11:08 PM

Feb 2013
The fact that people ship Gilgamesh and Saber really annoys me. How can you read the VN, watch Zero, whatever, and come out thinking there's anything appealing about it? He's openly and unashamedly trying to rape her, it's not ambiguous. He's not even particularly obsessed with her, if that's why people like it-- he doesn't seem to care about her at all in the route where she doesn't have a boyfriend. They also never interact in any way that's not him threatening to violate her (to be fair, there's maybe one short gag in Carnival Phantasm where no threats of rape occur, and he only starts at the very end of the Banquet of Kings, but even then they were talking to Rider not each other. Look at all this potential for romance!) Like, I guess I can understand if you're using it for a niche fetish, or just think they look good together aesthetically, but to flood the fanfic archives with "romantic" stories about the two and fanart archives with "cute" pictures of them? Ughhh. I don't consider it my NOTP really, because I can't conceive of them as a couple in any way, more it's something that kills my faith in humanity a little every time I see it, and as a Fate/ fan, the disgusting "pairing" is everywhere.

/Rant

I was also pretty unsatisfied with the Naruto endgame ships, because Naruto and Hinata had barely any interaction and SasuSaku is just terrible, but those were just symptoms of larger problems with the ending.

Oh, I also am not fond of Shizaya. Again, it's unavoidable. Try looking for DRRR fanwork without stumbling into a mountain of the stuff. I just don't get it-- I like plenty of love/hate relationships, but there's no love in Shizaya. And the hate isn't the passionate kind, more like "disgust". They have nothing in common, no shared interests, and want completely different and fundamentally incompatible things out of life (Izaya wants never ending entertainment, Shizuo wants a peaceful, normal life.) I just can't see it ever working, or happening, and I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.
Nov 29, 2017 11:23 PM

Jan 2010
Kezone said:
more it's something that kills my faith in humanity a little every time I see it

Well that's some strong statement there lol
Well I only watched Fate Stay Night and the first half of Fate Zero so far but I totally can see their appeal... especially aestethically.
I can imagine it's a fun ship to play with...

Shizaya... surprisingly I'm not interested in them initially. But you're right about them being everywhere, like, every damn corner haha. Some of them are cute so I was sold lmao there is this thing called obsession on both parties, I think that's what compell fangirls to ship them. Also Erika ships them. haha
I don't actively look for them, never read a fanfic about them, but when I stumbled upon their fanart I found myself liking it lol.
Nov 29, 2017 11:35 PM

Feb 2013
Shicchi said:
Kezone said:
more it's something that kills my faith in humanity a little every time I see it

Well that's some strong statement there lol
Well I only watched Fate Stay Night and the first half of Fate Zero so far but I totally can see their appeal... especially aestethically.
I can imagine it's a fun ship to play with...

Shizaya... surprisingly I'm not interested in them initially. But you're right about them being everywhere, like, every damn corner haha. Some of them are cute so I was sold lmao there is this thing called obsession on both parties, I think that's what compell fangirls to ship them. Also Erika ships them. haha
I don't actively look for them, never read a fanfic about them, but when I stumbled upon their fanart I found myself liking it lol.

I was being rather melodramatic, haha, but I do hate to see it enough that I only look at Fate/ fanwork through tags I know will probably exclude it. Aside from the obvious aesthetics, which I totally acknowledge, they're both quite attractive, (based on fanart alone I was looking forwards to seeing their relationship when I started the Visual Novel), what is the appeal for you?

I'm almost surprised by my own dislike for Shizaya, I normally like that kind of relationship, but it was just something specific about their interactions that turned me off.

I have this thing where I don't really think about ships that aren't popular-- out of sight out of mind-- but when it's popular in a fandom I'm involved in and I don't ship it, I can end up hating it pretty quickly.
Nov 30, 2017 12:33 AM

Jan 2010
Kezone said:
I have this thing where I don't really think about ships that aren't popular-- out of sight out of mind-- but when it's popular in a fandom I'm involved in and I don't ship it, I can end up hating it pretty quickly.

Totally!! That's why popular anime/characters tend to have many haters even though there are many shittier anime/characters out there. I think this works on everything that is popular.

Eh, tbh I wasn't invested in the characters enough to ship them, but aside from both are a very attractive characters, their personality kind of clash...(which is an interesting thing for some people)? Also some people find possesive/obsessive behavior sexy/interesting. I think I'm one of those people lmao
Like, it's fun to imagine how will they react around each other if love was involved between them, will Gilgamesh show something uncharacteristically around Saber and vice versa? They are both prideful characters, I think it's intersting to push them together and see how far they can stick to their usual act of arrogance/nobility/hostility.

I guess. Haha

Oh, and I remember an interesting quote from Aizawa (BNHA)
"I pair them up not because their ability or personality. It's just because how badly they get along"
Lmao
Kinda sums up most love/hate ships appeal
CrimsonMidnightNov 30, 2017 12:38 AM
Nov 30, 2017 12:38 AM
Dec 2013
Hisoka x Machi. I'd prefer Machi to be single forever, and she hates Hisoka anyway.
wildhoodNov 30, 2017 12:42 AM
Nov 30, 2017 12:40 AM

Nov 2016
I loved Gurren Lagann but in the first 10 episodes or so I really disliked Kamina x Yoko but then I realized why they made perfect sense. Also Simon x Nia is one of my OTPs anyway.
Nov 30, 2017 1:17 AM

Feb 2013
Shicchi said:

Totally!! That's why popular anime/characters tend to have many haters even though there are many shittier anime/characters out there. I think this works on everything that is popular.

Eh, tbh I wasn't invested in the characters enough to ship them, but aside from both are a very attractive characters, their personality kind of clash...(which is an interesting thing for some people)? Also some people find possesive/obsessive behavior sexy/interesting. I think I'm one of those people lmao
Like, it's fun to imagine how will they react around each other if love was involved between them, will Gilgamesh show something uncharacteristically around Saber and vice versa? They are both prideful characters, I think it's intersting to push them together and see how far they can stick to their usual act of arrogance/nobility/hostility.

I guess. Haha

"I pair them up not because their ability or personality. It's just because how badly they get along"
Lmao

The fact that he's trying to rape her, like the cliche Visual Novel villain he (originally) was, takes all of the potential "clash of personalities" out of it for me, but you never watched that part of the show, which of course shapes one's impression a ton.

Love/Hate relationships are a lot of fun, I just need the love to be there as well.

Sorry, I come across a bit nasty when talking about this. It /is/ a pairing I absolutely hate, after all :P
Nov 30, 2017 2:56 AM

Jan 2010
Kezone said:
Shicchi said:

I guess. Haha

Lmao

The fact that he's trying to rape her, like the cliche Visual Novel villain he (originally) was, takes all of the potential "clash of personalities" out of it for me, but you never watched that part of the show, which of course shapes one's impression a ton.

Love/Hate relationships are a lot of fun, I just need the love to be there as well.

Sorry, I come across a bit nasty when talking about this. It /is/ a pairing I absolutely hate, after all :P

Lol it's ok XD
As I said, I'm not exactly shipping them myself XP
Nov 30, 2017 2:59 AM

Apr 2017
My father x My mother...

Like wtf, no!
mal's οΌ£οΌΉοΌ’οΌ₯οΌ² ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½ƒο½ο½ο½Ž

οΌ£οΌΉοΌ’οΌ₯οΌ² boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½Œ ο½™ο½…ο½ο½ˆ !
from ο½”ο½ˆο½… ο½„ο½‰ο½“ο½”ο½ο½Žο½”
year of 2026

ο½”ο½ˆο½…οΌ£οΌΉοΌ’οΌ₯οΌ² ο½ο½ο½Œο½‰ο½ƒο½…
are after me !
Dec 11, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2017
1. Sasuke x Sakura & Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
I thought Sakura still being in love with Sasuke ruined her development for me. I absolutely hate this pairing.

NaruHina, I don't hate them but I do dislike them. I thought they had no chemistry at all. And their relationship came out of nowhere!

2. Shirou with Rin/Sakura (Fate Series)
COMPLETE EDIT (29/06/19): Yeah, I'm still biased. I'm not TOTALLY against them but, I only ship Shirou with Saber!

3. Any Yaoi pairing in existence.

4. Ichigo x Orihime & Renji x Rukia (Bleach)
The reason is a bit similar to the Naruto one. So I don't need to explain much.

5. Ryuuji x Ami/Minori (Toradora!)
I've always loved Ryuuji and Taiga the most. I never liked him with anybody else. Also, I don't get why people ship him with Ami. I really don't like her and her attitude.

6. Allelujah x other than Soma/Marie (Gundam 00)
I mean, Allelujah x Soma/Marie is one of my favorite anime pairings. I will never ship him with anyone other than his own girlfriend, Soma/Marie! Well... No one else is compatible with him other than Soma/Marie.

Does Vocaloid count?

7. Miku x Kaito & Rin x Len (Vocaloid)
One main reason why I hate both: Overrated as heck. I dislike RinLen because they look way too alike with each other that I can only see them as twins.

EDIT (29/06/19):
8. Sakuta x Anyone other than Mai (Bunny Girl Senpai)
I mean, this is so obvious. Do NOT ruin one of the best couples ever!

9. Banri x Linda (Golden Time)
After the show ended, I went from disliking Kouko to loving her. She actually had character development! Also, Linda was just meh for me. And I absolutely loved Banri and Kouko's relationship throughout the show.

10. Manaka x Tsumugu/Chisaki x Kaname (Nagi no Asukara)
Yeah sorry guys. I thought Kaname was being a bit immature and selfish regarding his love for Chisaki. Not all the time but still. His character is also just, meh. And Manaka with Tsumugu is just... I just can't see it!

11. Yuuichi x anyone other than Ayu (Kanon)
Personally, I loved their interactions and never got bored of it. Then they start dating and I just can't stop awwing at their cute moments! I don't want anyone to interfere in their relationship!
Mikura39Jun 28, 2019 8:32 PM

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Dec 11, 2017 1:16 AM
Dec 11, 2017 4:56 AM

Mar 2015
Oh I'm liking this thread. Time for me to join in.

Nagito x Hajime is the most disgusting thing to ever exist why the fuck is this ship so popular.

Same thing goes for Ereri. w h y

Yurio x Otabek. I actually don't know why but this ship just pisses me off. Am I the only one that sees them as just friends lmao

I can't believe that there are people that genuinely ship Gilgamesh x Saber. I'm pretty sure everyone that ships that actually just hates Saber.

Also every incest ship. How about no.
Dec 11, 2017 5:07 AM
Jul 2018

LMAO. That is tumblr in a nutshell. XD
Dec 11, 2017 5:08 AM

Nov 2017
Eren x Levi just disgusts me and I dislike every yaoi ships in a shounen series.
Dec 14, 2017 5:55 AM

Oct 2014
There are a lot of ships I can't stand but the one I dislike the most is Zoro x Sanji from One Piece. Aaaand Ace x Luffy, Sabo x Luffy, Sabo x Ace or Sabo x Ace x Luffy.

But no offence, every ships deserve some love, just not from me c:
Dec 14, 2017 5:58 AM

Aug 2014
the rebel ships from star wars look pretty dumb honestly i mean shit how can you not root for the empire after seeing how shitty the rebels designs are compared to theirs like wtf man
Dec 14, 2017 6:01 AM

Jan 2017
Any ships from Kuroshitsuji. As much as I love my gay ships I can't stand any in this anime. I watched it for the action dammit.
Dec 14, 2017 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
Shizaya because I am sick of seeing it everywhere. The anime & original light novels already ended years ago, yet I keep seeing stuff related to this ship popping up. It just won't die for some reason.

1896/ Hibari x Chrome. I don't really have any good reasons for disliking this other than the fact that I hate "sweet girl x aloof boy" ships.

I also really despise "gentle girl x bad boy" ships in general because having a girlfriend solves all of your psychological problems apparently.
Dec 14, 2017 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
Seiya said:
I hate pairings that involves a hot guy with a girl.

Guys are supposed to be with other guys. No exceptions.

Spoken like a true God.

I don't necessarily hate these ships, I just don't like them or they make so sense to me

-Bakugou x Todoroki
-Bakugou x Deku (the doujinshis are nice, though)
-Shizuo x Izaya
-The Osomatsu brothers with eachother
-Haru (Free!!) with anyone. I hate his character
-Gintoki x Otae
-Okita x Kagura
-Kurou x Tsukishima
-US x UK
-Gareki x Yogi (Gareki x Nai is the purest thing, guys)
-Aomine x Kise
-Yuno x Yuki (Akise x Yuki is the true winner)
-Yuu x Shinoa (You're in denial if you see no subtext in MikaYuu)
-Eren x Levi (hot doujinshis, though)
-Eren x Armin
-Eren x Mikasa
-Souma x Erina (tsunderes are trash)
-Kuukai x Utau
-Yuuki with anyone other than Lala
-Hikigaya with anyone other than Totsuka)
-Yuri x Otabek (I feel like it was thrown in there for the views)
-Yoshino x Hakaze
-Grey with anyone other than Juvia
Dec 14, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2017
Off the top of my head I can only really point out

OzxAlice

and AlicexGil from Pandora Hearts.

Really don't like either of those.
Dec 14, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2012
Shirou x Saber

Frankly I think the elderly ghost of King Arthur can do better than some awful pussy teenage boy

Sakura was the only one he had a decent romance arc with
Dec 14, 2017 1:34 PM
Aug 2016
I despise shipping, and will never like it. (You do you, Idgaf if you like to ship) But the ship that I really dislike and its fandom as a whole is SasuSaku.

Oh and NaruHina too.
Dec 14, 2017 2:54 PM

Sep 2010
Sormik (Tales of Zestiria)
Lelouch x Shirley (Code Geass)
Kira x Flay (Gundam SEED)
Alibaba x Morgiana (Magi)
Inaho x Slaine x Asseylum (Shit.Zero) Cause Inaho and Assylum can go fuck themselves cause Slaine deserves better.
Mikoto x Munakata (K Project)
Shiki x Akira (Togainu no Chi)

I mean I have more, but these are the ones that make me cringe the most and I can't stand seeing them on screen together alone or fanarts of them together

Also adult x children ships are just as disgusting especially Seabastin x Ciel or that Levi x Eren bullshit.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 15, 2017 3:56 AM

Jan 2010
C4NDYCE said:
I don't necessarily hate these ships, I just don't like them or they make so sense to me

-Bakugou x Todoroki
-Bakugou x Deku (the doujinshis are nice, though)
-Shizuo x Izaya
-The Osomatsu brothers with eachother
-Haru (Free!!) with anyone. I hate his character
-Gintoki x Otae
-Okita x Kagura
-Kurou x Tsukishima
-US x UK
-Gareki x Yogi (Gareki x Nai is the purest thing, guys)
-Aomine x Kise
-Yuno x Yuki (Akise x Yuki is the true winner)
-Yuu x Shinoa (You're in denial if you see no subtext in MikaYuu)
-Eren x Levi (hot doujinshis, though)
-Eren x Armin
-Eren x Mikasa
-Souma x Erina (tsunderes are trash)
-Kuukai x Utau
-Yuuki with anyone other than Lala
-Hikigaya with anyone other than Totsuka)
-Yuri x Otabek (I feel like it was thrown in there for the views)
-Yoshino x Hakaze
-Grey with anyone other than Juvia

Wow you hate a lot of popular ships! Good luck dodging them! ; w ;

"Haru (Free!!) with anyone. I hate his character"

Lolol why? XD
For me personally, he's a bit bland for my taste but I don't hate him

"Okita x Kagura"

Oh gosh I thought I'm the only one in the world who hates this pairing lol
Dec 15, 2017 5:02 AM

Sep 2017
Those ships I don't really hate, but more like I just don't like them:

- Kagami x Kuroko (because I don't really like Kagami and am too much of a Kise x Kuroko shipper)
- Eren x Levi.
- Eren x Mikasa (they were raised, for some time, as a brother and a sister, that's a nope for me)
- Hiroomi x Mitsuki (same reason except that they really are brothers and sisters, which is worst)
- US x UK / France x Canada / Spain x Romano (don't really care any more, but really disliked them when I was into the Hetalia fandom and the reason is the same for all of them: the first raised the second, so, okay, they are countries, but, yeap... no, this and the fandom constantly shoving them down my throat)
- Todoroki x Momo (I like almost every ship in BNHA, just not this one for some reasons I don't really know)
- Makoto x Haru (because I ship Rin x Haru ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

The only one I could say I hate is probably Sebastian x Ciel.
Dec 15, 2017 5:05 AM

Sep 2017
There's many too mention for me. But I really don't ship same gender. It makes me uncomfortable (only applies for anime, not in real life. In real lfie, doesn't even bother me).
Dec 15, 2017 5:16 AM

Nov 2016
Kaneki x Hide, it's rather the obsession and madness of the shippers which I despise,tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 16, 2017 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
So easy: Kaname x Yuuki from the Vampire Knight manga. That's a distasteful ship with a small, but cancerous fanbase if I've ever seen one

Gay shounen ships are annoying as fuck too.
Dec 16, 2017 10:48 PM

Oct 2017
Can't think of any honestly. The only thing I don't care much is crack shipping but I don't hate them. So most ships I've seen has been something I enjoyed in one way or another and for now, there are no ships that I dislike.
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Dec 17, 2017 2:20 AM
Jul 2018
>.<
ichigo x orihime (rukia please!)
sasuke x sakura (sasuke is just a piece of shit for her)
naruto x hinata (seems unreal and made only for happy ending)
eren x levi (erwin x levi is a canon)
kaname x yuki (zero forever)
okita x nobume (okita x kagura <3 no matter what)
shirou x saber (nah... saber is asexual)
removed-userDec 17, 2017 2:55 AM
Dec 17, 2017 2:44 AM
Aug 2017
I hate shipping and despite yaoi pairing in shounen and seinen where characters are obviously heterosexual. Seriously, those manga target men so why the hell those gay ships exist? I read those manga because I want to avoid fangirls' shenanigans and now I am afraid to even look at doujin and fan art.
And I hate those ships which against the canon. I will follow whatever the authors have in mind. Shipping is cancer and a waste of time anyway. Why spend time imagining and reading fanfic about a ship and fighting over them online when you can read more manga, watch more anime and play games? It is not like the author gonna make your ship a reality.
Himawari9Dec 17, 2017 2:50 AM
Dec 17, 2017 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
gintoki x hijikata (because gintoki x tsukuyo and hijikata x mayonnaise)
Dec 22, 2017 2:25 AM

Mar 2017
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
I don't like Hijikata's fan after all, fujoshi triggered. In my country, they bash Gintoki and other cp too much, and Hijikata is their queen. btw too much hint but i don't felling anything like 'love'.
Sasuke x Sakura.
Shinji x Asuka
Killua x Gon ( I don't like childporn)
Hide x Ken
and some incest cp
Dec 22, 2017 2:38 AM

Jan 2010
wibutrashhhh said:
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
I don't like Hijikata's fan after all, fujoshi triggered. In my country, they bash Gintoki and other cp too much, and Hijikata is their queen. btw too much hint but i don't felling anything like 'love'

I don't ship anyone in Gintama, I hope there will never be serious romance in canon Gintama
I like some though (not necessarily ship them but I like the idea) like Gintoki x Sacchan also Gintoki x Kagura lmao
Dec 22, 2017 2:57 AM

Dec 2009
the only ships I dislike are non-canonical ships. But at that point I have no reason to be mad because they only exist in fans' imaginations, and they deserve to explore that happiness.
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Dec 22, 2017 3:07 AM

Nov 2017
Shinoa x Yuu (Owari no seraph)
They have no relationship at all.
Touka x Ken (Tokyo ghoul)
Kinda the reason why I don't wanna watch season 3 of Tokyo ghoul.
Mika x Yuu (Owari no Seraph)
I do like BL ships but Mikaela is too good for that piece of trash (Yuu)
Krul x Mika (Owari no seraph)
Eww. She's like 1,000 y/o and he's 16 see the difference?
Ferid x Crowley (Owari no seraph)
I prefer Mika x Ferid or Mika x Crowley but this ship is alright.
Mitsuba x Yuu (Owari no seraph)
Smh. She's a tsundere.
Kureto x Mitsubas sister (Owari no seraph)
Eh.
Dec 22, 2017 12:38 PM

Nov 2016
tragedydesu said:
rsc-pl said:

Agree if it comes to Shitoge and Emilia. But who else than Kirino? Ruri was even more annoying -.-

plz don't ever compare this ugly bitch

with this cute angel

thank you holy shit i hate that piece of garbage lmao
"Before I slit your throat, I'll give you a kiss," Nezumi said softly. "You'll find out exactly how much better I am at giving farewell kisses."
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Where all the good recent psychological anime at?

Tabbs919 - 39 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
37 seconds ago

Poll: » How do you watch 4:3 aspect ratio anime? ( 1 2 )

Tirinchas - Jan 24, 2023

76 by Horshu »»
5 minutes ago

» Why does anime exist? ( 1 2 )

Error_inscript - Sep 28, 2017

59 by DesuMaiden »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Re Zero s3 censorship confirmed on 2 characters ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

rohan121 - Mar 26

235 by Tropisch »»
15 minutes ago

» Similar Anime that fail to work for you

kizumi91 - Mar 27

32 by Shirayukin »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.