Forum Settings
Forums

Misc Game v1: Witch and Hero Returns! | Game End - lastwhisper31 & Shinichi-Kun won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2017 8:00 AM

Aug 2012
Phase 13

Item Notice

Once when she was a child... (oh! She had a background story~) the queen had parents, just like every other child. Her father was strong, powerful but ruthless. He mother was intelligent, charming but cruel. They didn't abuse her, no. She inherited all their good traits and her village was proud. Her parents bad traits weren't known to anyone back then. However, what she was thought in school always seems to contradict what she sees at home. Her parents were hailed as brave and kind and all the good deeds anyone could paint on a good person. That's not what she saw though. And her parents made it clear to her that she must follow their path to be the best. She would have been the perfect person.

Unfortunately one rainy day, she met a boy. The boy liked her immediately and followed her everywhere. She taught the boy everything she knows because she was proud and happy of being the teacher for once. And in exchange, the boy taught her something she couldn't unlearn: Honesty. It was the key to happiness, he said.

So she stripped off her facade and showed everyone how she really is. No one liked her. Her parents were horrified and disowned her. She was mad. In her anger, she killed the boy who was destined to be her Hero. Somehow when her whole country was burned to ashes, she felt relieved. So she started showing more of herself. That is the tale of how the Purple Country is no more.

"He was right though. Honesty is key to happiness."
And she honestly wants all of them dead.

A treasure appeared!
Yu-dakishion descend to the world! and Kandal trailed after...

RARRRR!! With a swift movement, his blade struck the beast's heart!
Another Medusa's monster defeated. Well done, Green Hero!

Rawbeman moved in to attack the hero. Too bad, the hero species is stronger.
Another Medusa's monster defeated. Well done, Red Hero!

Time left till next phase change.

@Zymf @Rinto-kun @Shinichi-kun @Mishukax @Astros @Ruu @lastwhisper31

Oct 11, 2017 8:02 AM

Aug 2012
Treasure

Blue Hero opened a treasure chest.
It contains....

Note: You may use your items whichever phase you like. The effect of your choice will be shown in the phase after.

Oct 11, 2017 8:06 AM

Dec 2012
aa-dono said:
Monster Summon Scroll
NIIIIIICE!
Oct 11, 2017 8:15 AM

Dec 2012
@Ruu and @Rinto-kun
Luck is on our side! If we freeze both from Yellow Team, their Witch is sure to be killed. We are also within range of 2 chests (A2 and B8). Since Astros team will most likely freeze your Witch, we are sure to get at least one of them!

I fear that I will also loose my Witch this round, but then at least we will be on equal ground.

Just to be sure.. Mishukax is the Yellow Witch right?
Oct 11, 2017 8:19 AM

May 2013
RIP
Oct 11, 2017 8:23 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:
@Ruu and @Rinto-kun
Luck is on our side! If we freeze both from Yellow Team, their Witch is sure to be killed. We are also within range of 2 chests (A2 and B8). Since Astros team will most likely freeze your Witch, we are sure to get at least one of them!

I fear that I will also loose my Witch this round, but then at least we will be on equal ground.

Why would we loose your witch? If we freeze Shin there won't be any problems. We will go for the chest in A2.
Oct 11, 2017 8:28 AM

May 2015
Oct 11, 2017 8:28 AM

Dec 2012
@Ruu and @Rinto-kun
Actually... if you trust me. Could you move your Hero to B9 to kill Yellow Hero? I am not within range, but you are. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot move to a chest, while I can go for both of them. Therefore I am willing to transfer my Monster Summon Scroll to you in return.

Wait, scratch that.. If you attack Yellow Hero on the same phase your Witch is killed, you will also both die. So never mind.
Oct 11, 2017 8:30 AM

May 2013
Please let's all be friends!
Oct 11, 2017 8:31 AM

Dec 2012
Okay, then I will freeze Mishukax.
Are we sure that Yellow Witch is Mishukax and not lastwhisper? (I should doublecheck our facts)
Remember that Red Green Team has a Monster Summon Scroll as well..
ZymfOct 11, 2017 9:33 AM
Oct 11, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2013
Zymf said:
Remember that Red Team has a Monster Summon Scroll as well..

Wtf do they? Or did you mean green team?
Oct 11, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2012
I mean Green team..
Oct 11, 2017 10:21 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:
Are we sure that Yellow Witch is Mishukax and not lastwhisper? (I should doublecheck our facts)

Double check just to be sure but yes. I think he is the witch.
Oct 11, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
@Shinichi-Kun that was terrible placement for your witch :/. I figured you'd move to A10 so that you could turtle in the event Blue Team got a scroll. Though now they don't even need that.
Oct 11, 2017 10:32 AM

Dec 2013
I hope I do not have to say so, but your survival is top priority. Abandon the chest nearby and return to your Witches location. Your Witch can Freeze Blue Hero. We'll insure Red Witch dies on our end.
Oct 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:
Mishu is undoubted the yellow witch. I hope this works out because it's our best chance yet at winning.
Also it's best to use your monster scroll sometime around next phase :D

Oct 11, 2017 11:57 AM

Oct 2014
Mishukax said:
Zymf said:
Remember that Red Team has a Monster Summon Scroll as well..

Wtf do they? Or did you mean green team?
I wish :(

Oct 11, 2017 12:18 PM

Dec 2012
@Ruu and @Rinto-kun
You should move your hero to A2 and take the chest + freeze Shinichi
I will move our hero to B8 and take the chest there + freeze Mishukax

Which phases did you freeze Mishukax? and did Yellow Witch / Green Witch move during any of these?
We never froze Mishukax - I think.

(I'm loosing track x.x (this used to be Phraze's job))
Oct 11, 2017 12:35 PM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:
@Ruu and @Rinto-kun
You should move your hero to A2 and take the chest + freeze Shinichi
I will move our hero to B8 and take the chest there + freeze Mishukax

Which phases did you freeze Mishukax? and did Yellow Witch / Green Witch move during any of these?
We never froze Mishukax - I think.

(I'm loosing track x.x (this used to be Phraze's job))

We're fairly sure Mishu is yellow witch. I'd like to say you can blame us if it didn't work but I don't wanna take responsibility if such a thing actually happened >.<

Oct 11, 2017 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
Astros said:
@Shinichi-Kun that was terrible placement for your witch :/. I figured you'd move to A10 so that you could turtle in the event Blue Team got a scroll. Though now they don't even need that.

Either choice didnt look to good espically with the 2nd monster spawning

Oct 11, 2017 12:48 PM

Dec 2013
@astros either way make sure ruu gets frozen because that saves my teams hero since rinto cant suicide dive me if his witch dies.

Oct 12, 2017 4:56 AM

May 2013
The sound of crickets before the raging war is always so melodious and reminiscent of home.
Oct 12, 2017 5:44 AM

Dec 2012
@Mishukax You should be a poet
Oct 12, 2017 7:56 AM

May 2013
Zymf said:
@Mishukax You should be a poet

Nahh. What I should be is dead by next phase.
Oct 12, 2017 8:01 AM

Aug 2012
Phase 14

In the land of Red, there was a baker. The baker was an honest man. He wasn't intelligent to the eyes of his friends, but they liked him regardless. In his youth, he fell in love with a high-born lady who was looking for thrill. He gave his heart to her but all she cared was the attention. Once, during the night they spent together, the lady told him her dream of escaping to a different continent, perhaps learning magic. He encouraged her as he always did, as he always will and she laughed at his loyalty. That night was the last he saw of her.

A year later, a baby was left at his doorstep. The note included says, "She's yours."

He wished she would stay a while and chat with him but she never came back for their child. The little girl grew up to be an incredibly gifted child. The baker, remembering the dream of his beloved, enrolled the child to the local magic school. The girls had so much fun learning magic that by the time she was 16, she was promoted to being the village official Witch. Oh, his joy!

Then the world turned upside down when Queen Medusa revived. The Red Witch had to go. The baker hugged her and told her that he'll wait for her to come back.
When rumours reach the village that the Red Witch is no more, the baker smiled and replied, "She'll revive, she's a sturdy little one."

So to this day, he waits.

A treasure appeared!
Femladdin descend to the world! and Snowyeti trailed after...

"I'll help kill the chosen ones!" declared the young mage hoping her senpai notices but once again, her strength was far inferior to the hero.
Another Medusa's monster defeated. Well done, Yellow Hero!

"Hnn, what an ugly colour," thought Blue-Riding Hood. One flick of her wand, and the Red Witch disintegrates to nothingness...
Blue-Riding Hood killed Red Witch. What a good servant.

Time left till next phase change.

@Zymf @Rinto-kun @Shinichi-kun @Mishukax @Astros @Ruu @lastwhisper31

Oct 12, 2017 8:01 AM

Aug 2012
Treasure

Yellow Hero opened a treasure chest.
It contains....

Note: You may use your items whichever phase you like. The effect of your choice will be shown in the phase after.

Oct 12, 2017 8:04 AM

May 2013
Welll then. Not sure why I'm living. But I can work with this LOL.
Oct 12, 2017 8:05 AM

Dec 2012
Mishukax was Green Witch >.>
I knew it
Oct 12, 2017 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
God I am so stupid x.x!
Why did you all say that Mishukax was Yellow?
I knew lastwhisper had to be Yellow Witch when he was killed after we froze him phase 8.
Oct 12, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
Now the tides have turned completely due to this mistake.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOoooo!!!! x.x

ZymfOct 12, 2017 8:17 AM
Oct 12, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:
Now the tides have turned completely due to this mistake.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOoooo!!!! x.x

lol
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Oct 12, 2017 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
srsly, how could this happen?
Oct 12, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:
cause teamwork is how... :)
_WispOct 12, 2017 8:33 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 12, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
@Rinto-kun and @Ruu
Any ideas what to do now?

@Shinichi-kun, @lastwhisper31, @Astros, @Mishukax
Any of you ready to backstab the other team yet?
More details later.
Oct 12, 2017 8:31 AM

Dec 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Zymf said:
could teamwork is how... :)
But it was so obvious that you were Yellow Witch.
I was somehow convinced by the others and was led to believe that Mishukax just "forgot" to move or was frozen by someone else or something.
What was I thinking!
Oct 12, 2017 8:33 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:
God I am so stupid x.x!
Why did you all say that Mishukax was Yellow?
I knew lastwhisper had to be Yellow Witch when he was killed after we froze him phase 8.

Well... you should go with your gut from now on xDD
Go for any of the chest, freeze anyone you want and don't worry about us, we will protect your witch.
@Rinto-kun you are in charge of making sure Zymf's witch stays alive.
Oct 12, 2017 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
@Rinto-kun and @Ruu

More details later.

nope lmao, and I can't believe you fell for that trap

Oct 12, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Zymf said:
@Rinto-kun and @Ruu

More details later.

nope lmao, and I can't believe you fell for that trap
ya Zymf me and shin won't back stab Astros. This was only possible because of his cooperation, if we have to fight early, which I doubt, then me and shin will announce the alliance is broken before we attack
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 12, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2013
honestly tho I can't believe it worked like omg haha I am dieing here. I can't believe mishu and my brother were able to trick you.

Oct 12, 2017 8:46 AM

Dec 2012
@Ruu I am afraid your Hero can not save my with from a freeze + Monster summon scroll. I am to far away to protect my witch and your can't protect her since you have a different color.
Oct 12, 2017 8:56 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:
@Ruu I am afraid your Hero can not save my with from a freeze + Monster summon scroll. I am to far away to protect my witch and your can't protect her since you have a different color.

why can't I protect her? Don't the monsters go for the heroes first?
Oct 12, 2017 8:58 AM

Dec 2012
@Shinichi-kun and @lastwhisper31
Though if we work together we have a much better standing than you and Green team has atm.

If you freeze Mishukax and I freeze Astros, then I will use my Monster Summon Scroll on I10.
Since it is phase 15 next, then BOTH the Hero and the Witch will die!

Green team cannot freeze anyone this phase since they are standing on the same square and you will still have your Monster Summon Scroll and therefore still have an advantage over me. Red Team is not a threat atm.

Honestly, this leaves you much better of than if you were to coorporate with Green team untill only you two were left.
Oct 12, 2017 8:59 AM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:
Zymf said:

why can't I protect her? Don't the monsters go for the heroes first?

If Astros use his Monster Summon Scroll where my witch is standing it is insta-kill.
Oct 12, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:
Though if we work together we have a much better standing than you and Green team has atm.

If you freeze Mishukax and I freeze Astros, then I will use my Monster Summon Scroll on I10.

Green team cannot freeze anyone this phase since they are standing on the same square and you will still have your Monster Summon Scroll and therefore still have an advantage over me. Red Team is not a threat atm.

Honestly, this leaves you much better of than if you were to coorporate with Green team untill only you two were left.
see that sounds like a good idea, but me and Chad are totally ok with Astros winning, hence we will not betray him early... So ya, we will not be attacking Green team before our alliance goals have been accomplished
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 12, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
@astros so we will freeze phraze and drop our scroll on her. What u do is up to you, we won't be tray you, but we can't control you. I suggest dropping ur scroll. Actually with how things are going. Ur team will probably win, and I am totally ok with that since you were so helpful in keeping us in the game.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 12, 2017 9:49 AM

Oct 2014
Awww :(
Read the story, @Ruu, I will bring you back to your father with everything I can.

Edit: Nvm, the story suggest I'm never seeing you again. GG was fun fighting with you.
Rinto-kunOct 12, 2017 9:54 AM

Oct 12, 2017 9:57 AM

Oct 2014
@Zymf, you can still freeze last and let the monster kill her. You can go to whichever chest you want, you can even stop Shinichi from getting to one but you have to pay for it.
You can move on not move at all, nobody can reach you atm but after a phase or two it'll become gravely dangerous

Oct 12, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

Choose your chests wisely.

lastwhisper31 said:
@astros so we will freeze phraze and drop our scroll on her. What u do is up to you, we won't be tray you, but we can't control you. I suggest dropping ur scroll. Actually with how things are going. Ur team will probably win, and I am totally ok with that since you were so helpful in keeping us in the game.
Roger. And while meaning well, that rhetoric is more alarming than comforting. This Alliance isn't made to insure our survival, but both parties.
Oct 12, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
Astros said:
Zymf said:

Choose your chests wisely.

lastwhisper31 said:
Roger. And while meaning well, that rhetoric is more alarming than comforting. This Alliance isn't made to insure our survival, but both parties.
yes but there is no way for me to survive this next phase... At least not yet, I'm still reviewing and asking awa questions.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 12, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
see that sounds like a good idea, but me and Chad are totally ok with Astros winning, hence we will not betray him early... So ya, we will not be attacking Green team before our alliance goals have been accomplished
I see.
I respect you and your decision.
But I do not approve of not playing to your win condition.

Rinto-kun said:
@Zymf, you can still freeze last and let the monster kill her. You can go to whichever chest you want, you can even stop Shinichi from getting to one but you have to pay for it.
You can move on not move at all, nobody can reach you atm but after a phase or two it'll become gravely dangerous
I guess...

Since Yellow Team has given up and decided to let Green Team win, this game is basically over.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.