Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2017 3:32 AM

Sep 2016
Hello,

I signed up last year for an app (I think) but never ever went on those forum even though I do take a lot of information from the site.
I'm a guy, 22yo, vietnamese, born and living in France and more importantly an anime fanatic. Just wanted to pass by those forum from now and read about people who love anime just like me since nobody in my entourage seem to love anime as I do and I feel quite sad about it.
I've watched, read a lot of anime/manga, still, I think I'm still not deep enough in the otaku's culture.

Hope you guys can help me out and give me some recommendation (I usually watch anime before i get to the manga though). I do love all genre! Fantasy, sport, and romance??? etcc... Whatever, I know some of the most popular one and I especially love those which give you a deep feeling (is that weird?).

Anyway thanks for reading, you guys have a nice day (sorry for my english).
Oct 4, 2017 6:35 AM

Jun 2016
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me or chat with me on my profile.
Oct 4, 2017 6:45 AM

Jul 2010
Welcome to the forums
Oct 4, 2017 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, welcome to MAL!
Oct 4, 2017 7:50 AM

Jun 2016

Hellooo! Welcome to MAL! Enjoy your stay here, especially in the forums. If you're looking for a friend in MAL, feel free to add me!

Have a great day ahead!

(())

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 4, 2017 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Hello, and welcome to the forums!
Oct 4, 2017 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to MAL & the forums
Oct 4, 2017 12:03 PM

Dec 2015
Welcome!

PS: I also only started participating in the forums like... yesterday or the day before, even though my account was made in 2015 xD (btw, sorry about my english)
Oct 4, 2017 2:47 PM

Oct 2014
Welcome here and to the forums
Oct 4, 2017 3:06 PM

Sep 2016
Thank you everybody! Quite a nice welcome every newcomer get there

KuroiKikyou said:
Welcome!

PS: I also only started participating in the forums like... yesterday or the day before, even though my account was made in 2015 xD (btw, sorry about my english)

Glad i'm not alone ahah, you're coming from far though! Anyway I do regret not being more social here since the community just seem to be amazing (only as a first impression though, let's see how it really is lol)
BanhCanhOct 4, 2017 3:14 PM
Oct 4, 2017 3:21 PM

Jul 2017

Hey :3
Welcome to MAL♥
Oct 4, 2017 3:41 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Hey, welcome to MAL forums

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Oct 4, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2011

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy yourself in here. Feel free to add me if you'd like to. :3
Oct 5, 2017 6:00 AM

Dec 2015
BanhCanh said:

KuroiKikyou said:
Welcome!

Glad i'm not alone ahah, you're coming from far though! Anyway I do regret not being more social here since the community just seem to be amazing (only as a first impression though, let's see how it really is lol)

haha, really far.

Me too, but I'm participating only on games anyway xD like: "pick the best anime/manga out of the above user's favorites". Try it someday, the games are fun
Oct 5, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
KuroiKikyou said:
BanhCanh said:

haha, really far.

Me too, but I'm participating only on games anyway xD like: "pick the best anime/manga out of the above user's favorites". Try it someday, the games are fun

Sounds fun! I still need to tweak my profile though or it won't be fair. Thanks!
Oct 5, 2017 8:00 AM

Sep 2017
hi. Welcome to the MAL community and I come in peace.
FOREVER ALONE!! YAAAAAAH!
Oct 5, 2017 12:01 PM

Sep 2017
Hi there @BanhCahn! Welcome here in MAL ^_^

Just message/comment on my profile if you need some recommendations, i'll try my best to give you a reply as best as i could.
Signature is too good to show. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 5, 2017 1:06 PM

Feb 2017
Hi, welcome! Feel free to add me and chat if you want to!!
Anime recs:
Baccano!
Nana
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Haikyuu!!
Kimi no Na wa.
Durarara!!

Manga recs:
Oyasumi Punpun
Tokyo Ghoul
Horimiya
Fumetsu no Anata e
Vinland Saga
"There's nothing worse in life than being ordinary" - American Beauty
"We were made to be very convenient, right?" - Monster
"You humans think greed is just for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have" - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
"I don't think you have any idea of the magnitude of this number.
Of course i do. After all, i work with microscopic things" - 20th Century Boys
Oct 5, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2016
ougi_dark said:
Hi, welcome! Feel free to add me and chat if you want to!!
Anime recs:
Baccano!
Nana
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Haikyuu!!
Kimi no Na wa.
Durarara!!

Manga recs:
Oyasumi Punpun
Tokyo Ghoul
Horimiya
Fumetsu no Anata e
Vinland Saga

Thanks, I planned to watch baccano a longtime ago. Thanks for remindering me :). Also I like your recommended anime, didn't see nana and gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun but I might since the rest is just amazing!
Oct 6, 2017 9:41 AM

Sep 2017
Welcome to MAL !! Feel free to add me if you want to- OwO
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 10, 2017 8:59 AM

Apr 2017
Welcome here !! Feel free to add me

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Oct 10, 2017 10:59 AM

Sep 2016
S-quare22 said:
Welcome here !! Feel free to add me

Hello, thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it
Oct 10, 2017 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
BanhCanh said:
Hello,

I signed up last year for an app (I think) but never ever went on those forum even though I do take a lot of information from the site.
I'm a guy, 22yo, vietnamese, born and living in France and more importantly an anime fanatic. Just wanted to pass by those forum from now and read about people who love anime just like me since nobody in my entourage seem to love anime as I do and I feel quite sad about it.
I've watched, read a lot of anime/manga, still, I think I'm still not deep enough in the otaku's culture.

Hope you guys can help me out and give me some recommendation (I usually watch anime before i get to the manga though). I do love all genre! Fantasy, sport, and romance??? etcc... Whatever, I know some of the most popular one and I especially love those which give you a deep feeling (is that weird?).

Welcome to the forums!

I've been watching anime for about a year and a half now. As far as I'm concerned, the Otaku Culture is kinda like a bottomless pit, so don't ever think that you're gonna make any significant progress in that area lol. Anyway, feel free to add me. I'm relatively new to the forums too.
Oct 10, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2016
AprilEthereal97 said:
BanhCanh said:
Hello,

Welcome to the forums!

I've been watching anime for about a year and a half now. As far as I'm concerned, the Otaku Culture is kinda like a bottomless pit, so don't ever think that you're gonna make any significant progress in that area lol. Anyway, feel free to add me. I'm relatively new to the forums too.

haha thanks, I watched anime for a long time already, just started on the forum lately. I do believe there is a long way to go, just wanted to accentuate that I waaant to watch as much anime as possible (also worth my time if possible lol).

More topics from this board

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - 2 hours ago

3 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - 7 hours ago

2 by Dumb »»
2 hours ago

» hello people

eatyourgreenz - Apr 21

9 by 6EyedBastard »»
2 hours ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - 7 hours ago

5 by 6EyedBastard »»
2 hours ago

» smol fluff

giga_tail - Yesterday

7 by 6EyedBastard »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.