Forum Settings
Forums

Reclaiming Charlottesville: The Alt-Right Returns

New
Oct 8, 2017 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
On Saturday night, the alt-right illuminated Charlottesville with tiki torches and filled an otherwise silent night with shouts of "You will not replace us!", "Russia is our friend!", "The South will rise again!", and "Harry Potter isn't real!" as well as a joyous chorus of Confederate songs such as I Wish I Was In Dixie. Spearheaded by leaders such as Richard Spencer, the demonstration was brief and ended without incident.

Gee, can someone tell me why there wasn't any violence this time around? I can't even begin to imagine why there wasn't any vandalism of property nor the annihilation of 6 gorillion protesters.

For more information:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/richard-spencer-charlottesville.html

ZekkenshinOct 8, 2017 11:43 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 8, 2017 1:03 PM

Jul 2016
So true, the violence only happened because of the Antifa thugs.
Oct 8, 2017 1:07 PM

Jun 2016
The whole thing could have been avoided if Northern tourists didn't get their panties in a bunch over Confederate statues. If the people of Charlottesville actually voted to put the statues in museums that would be different, but it was mostly Northerners who don't even live in the area trying to push their views on the local culture.
Oct 8, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2013
Oh great, are they gonna run over someone again...
Bunch of fucking idiots.
Oct 8, 2017 1:11 PM

Jul 2016
CondemneDio said:
Bunch of fucking idiots.

Antifa weren't there to start trouble, like they did last time.
Oct 8, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2013
Nyu said:
CondemneDio said:
Bunch of fucking idiots.

Am I to understand that people who don't like these scumbags shouldn't be allowed to walk on the streets in their vicinity?

You can't justify the murder that happened.
Oct 8, 2017 1:16 PM
Feb 2014
Lost_Viking said:
The whole thing could have been avoided if Northern tourists didn't get their panties in a bunch over Confederate statues. If the people of Charlottesville actually voted to put the statues in museums that would be different, but it was mostly Northerners who don't even live in the area trying to push their views on the local culture.

Yep. I mean I'm a Northerner but I wouldn't throw a fit over things that I disagreed with going so far to ask for a defacing. Why would I want to change their history?
Oct 8, 2017 1:18 PM

Sep 2011
These people are horrendous excuses of human beings, but this is also proof of just how much of a problem the people who think using violence as their solution to everything are, you cannot defeat a disgusting ideology like this through fists no matter how many retarded WW2 comparisons you make (durr hurr they didnt talk the nazis out of the holocaust!11) like these people somehow invaded poland and arent just a bunch of privileged little white boys obsessed with cuckholdery online. This protest was thankfully peaceful unlike the tragedy before it because there weren't people attacking indiscriminately.

Let these idiots make asses of themselves, then conquer their ideology through words and debate, that's the only way to defeat them before they grow into something that actually requires violence as a go-to response because if people keep using assault as their primary retort thats the direction they will head and fast. Defeating a nazi ind ebate is not hard, hell have you listened to richard spencer talk about litterally anything, the guy is a fucking retard why are we so scared of debate when the guy probably cant even pass his SATs.
JizzyHitlerOct 8, 2017 1:21 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 8, 2017 1:19 PM

Dec 2015
Ratohnhaketon said:
Gee, can someone tell me why there wasn't any violence this time around?

Because there wasn't any counter protesters around.
So they got to just stroll around with their ridiculous back yard tiki torches and live out their alt right wank fantasies of being a bunch of dorky Nazi dipshits.
Oct 8, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2009
>"You will not replace us!"

i still do not get why preserving race is important, let the world mix race more i say, heck there is no pure race according to science since our ancestors like to migrate around and fuck/sex with others lol
Oct 8, 2017 1:27 PM

Jun 2016
isekai said:

i still do not get why preserving race is important, let the world mix race more i say, heck there is no pure race according to science since our ancestors like to migrate around and fuck/sex with others lol
Race and bloodlines are an integral part to most world cultures, people of all races realize this but whites are villified as being "Nazis" when they point this out. North Africans can never be French or Dutch, Turks can never be German, Somalis can never be Norwegian or Swedish, just like Koreans can never be Japanese and non-Arabs can never be Arab. It's the ultimate irony that people say they love "diversity" when they advocate destroying this diversity by making everyone the same and subjecting them to a watered-down corporate culture that makes them perpetually miserable.
Oct 8, 2017 1:29 PM

Jul 2016
CondemneDio said:
Nyu said:

Am I to understand that people who don't like these scumbags shouldn't be allowed to walk on the streets in their vicinity?

You can't justify the murder that happened.

Antifa weren't just in their vicinity, they were actively disrupting a peaceful march.
They were the ones who instigated violence.
Oct 8, 2017 1:30 PM

Jan 2009
Lost_Viking said:
isekai said:

Race and bloodlines are an integral part to most world cultures, people of all races realize this but whites are villified as being "Nazis" when they point this out. North Africans can never be French or Dutch, Turks can never be German, Somalis can never be Norwegian or Swedish, just like Koreans can never be Japanese. It's the ultimate irony that people say they love "diversity" when they advocate destroying this diversity by making everyone the same and subjecting them to a watered-down corporate culture that makes them perpetually miserable.

ye i do not think multiculturalism is the right way, since cultural assimilation is the way forward more

and personally i do not care if my culture will die, past civilizations with their own cultures died anyway so there is no culture that will last forever especially that technological progress is the main driver of social changes especially new culture formation
Oct 8, 2017 2:59 PM
Apr 2014
*blocks your path* .........................................................................
Oct 8, 2017 3:14 PM

Mar 2013
spencer isn't anywhere near extreme enough, but more rallies is a good step. i support anything that causes agitation
Oct 8, 2017 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Gholy said:
*blocks your path* .........................................................................

I roll to attack.

o/t I mean come on.
Oct 8, 2017 6:52 PM

Mar 2008
Could you just stop egging on the aut right neo Nazis of MAL already? You already admitted that you exaggerate your views here. You don't need to fan the flames of stupidity and racism.

Ivich said:
spencer isn't anywhere near extreme enough, but more rallies is a good step. i support anything that causes agitation

His actual views are more extreme than what he lets on to the public if you pay attention to his body language and his obsession with Nazi Germany.
Oct 8, 2017 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
traed said:
Could you just stop egging on the aut right neo Nazis of MAL already? You already admitted that you exaggerate your views here. You don't need to fan the flames of stupidity and racism.

Ivich said:

His actual views are more extreme than what he lets on to the public if you pay attention to his body language and his obsession with Nazi Germany.

"You don't need to fan the flames of stupidity and racism." Relevance?
Oct 8, 2017 7:12 PM

Feb 2010
Nyu said:
CondemneDio said:
Bunch of fucking idiots.

no last i checked it was a neo nazi that drove a car into a crowd of people stop deflecting.
also

"peacefull"
protest don't carry torches around like its a fking witch hunt.

Lost_Viking said:
isekai said:

Race and bloodlines are an integral part to most world cultures, people of all races realize this but whites are villified as being "Nazis" when they point this out. North Africans can never be French or Dutch, Turks can never be German, Somalis can never be Norwegian or Swedish, just like Koreans can never be Japanese and non-Arabs can never be Arab. It's the ultimate irony that people say they love "diversity" when they advocate destroying this diversity by making everyone the same and subjecting them to a watered-down corporate culture that makes them perpetually miserable.

wrong nothing good ever came of "presvration or race" or "keeping blood pure"

that always leads to inbreeding mass sickness and the slaughter of anyone who is born different look what happened to sparta they basically whipped themselves out with that line of thinking.

humans MUST change to stay stagnant is to die that basic evolution.

these groups are the same kind of groups that get mad at any type of genetic manipulation that might cure certain sicknesses hell if we find out how to take kamodo dragons immunity to bacteria i bet they would call it an abomination and start calling those who did it "lizardmen"
GrimAtramentOct 8, 2017 7:18 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2017 7:21 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The whites are at it again.
Oct 8, 2017 7:22 PM

Jul 2016
hazerddex said:
Nyu said:

no last i checked it was a neo nazi that drove a car into a crowd of people stop deflecting.
also

"peacefull"

Lost_Viking said:

that always leads to inbreeding mass sickness and the slaughter of anyone who is born different look what happened to sparta they basically whipped themselves out with that line of thinking.

these groups are the same kind of groups that get mad at any type of genetic manipulation that might cure certain sicknesses hell if we find out how to take kamodo dragons immunity to bacteria i bet they would call it an abomination and start calling those who did it "lizardmen"

It was Antifa who started the violence, and there is nothing wrong with carrying torches, how is that violent in anyway.
Oct 8, 2017 7:24 PM

Feb 2010
Nyu said:
hazerddex said:

also

"peacefull"

It was Antifa who started the violence, and there is nothing wrong with carrying torches, how is that violent in anyway.

they are a fire hazard and a stupid way to protest need i say more?
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2017 7:27 PM

Jul 2016
hazerddex said:
Nyu said:

What's gonna be set alight? Well they were protesting at night, so torches are actually useful for marching in the night.
Oct 8, 2017 7:32 PM

Feb 2010
Nyu said:
hazerddex said:

What's gonna be set alight? Well they were protesting at night, so torches are actually useful for marching in the night.

lets see grass buildings trees people need i go on?

know whats else is useful for marching at night? a flashlight!

unless your saying these protesters are dumb as shit well then we have something we can agree on.

carrying torches is never a good way to show your "peacefully" protesting. as history has shown only groups that carry torches around are the ones that start burning places to the ground.

now hold on a moment

@Ratohnhaketon

wtf does harry potter have to do with the confederacy?
GrimAtramentOct 8, 2017 7:38 PM

Oct 8, 2017 8:49 PM

Mar 2008
Nyu said:
hazerddex said:

They aren't used for light it's used as an intimidation technique although it really loses impact when they are using tiki torches instead of normal torches
Oct 8, 2017 8:53 PM

Jul 2016
traed said:
Nyu said:

They aren't used for light it's used as an intimidation technique although it really loses impact when they are using tiki torches instead of normal torches

Who are they even intimidating? Why aren't they using normal torches?
Oct 8, 2017 8:53 PM

Feb 2010
traed said:
Nyu said:

and tiki torches don't come from the south states... they come from an island... so who they trying to represent?

Nyu said:
traed said:

everyone who doesn't agree with there screwy ideology. because they are idiots. (and probably don't know how to make there own torches.)

Oct 8, 2017 8:57 PM

Aug 2007
They forgot their pitchforks at home. If you're going to look cartoonishly laughable, you should go all out.

If it's not disgust, then I'm looking at these people as a bunch of childish clowns.

Oct 8, 2017 8:58 PM

Feb 2010
Hias said:
They forgot their pitchforks at home. If you're going to look cartoonishly laughable, you should go all out.

If it's not disgust, then I'm looking at these people as a bunch of childish clowns.

they can't lift pitch forks themselves they have to have slaves to do it for them remember.

Oct 8, 2017 9:01 PM

Jul 2016
hazerddex said:
traed said:

and tiki torches don't come from the south states... they come from an island... so who they trying to represent?

Nyu said:

everyone who doesn't agree with there screwy ideology. because they are idiots. (and probably don't know how to make there own torches.)

They're not intimidating anyone by protesting at night with torches.
Oct 8, 2017 9:04 PM

Aug 2007
hazerddex said:

they can't lift pitch forks themselves they have to have slaves to do it for them remember.

Oh right, muh free labor. If this were during the Civil War era, something tells me that people like Nyu and Rako would try to convince us why slavery is a good thing. And how the social fabric of society will crumble under the might of freedom for Blacks. Can you imagine how radicalized our society would be if they were able to just run around and live their own lives like any other human being?

Oct 8, 2017 9:10 PM

Jul 2016
Hias said:
hazerddex said:

Oh right, muh free labor. If this were during the Civil War era, something tells me that people like Nyu and Rako would try to convince us why slavery is a good thing. And how the social fabric of society will crumble under the might of freedom for Blacks. Can you imagine how radicalized our society would be if they were able to just run around and live their own lives like any other human being?

I wouldn't support slavery of Blacks. I would actually try to convince people that blacks should be returned to Afrika and that slavery was bad.
Oct 8, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2007
Nyu said:

I wouldn't support slavery of Blacks. I would actually try to convince people that blacks should be returned to Afrika and that slavery was bad.

Sounds like a plan, so after they were all put back on boats and wave goodbye as they are shipped back to Africa. Would you get a headstart on discriminating against women and trying to convince people that women shouldn't vote or learn to think for themselves?

Oct 8, 2017 9:26 PM

Jul 2016
Hias said:
Nyu said:

Sounds like a plan, so after they were all put back on boats and wave goodbye as they are shipped back to Africa. Would you get a headstart on discriminating against women and trying to convince people that women shouldn't vote or learn to think for themselves?

Well, if women already had the vote, (I'm not American, so I don't know if women had the vote back then) then they get to keep the vote, if they don't have the vote, then I would push society to move towards Gender Complementary instead of Equality.

Blacks were taken from Afrika to be slaves for Americans, putting them back in Afrika is morally right.
Oct 8, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2012
hazerddex said:

now hold on a moment

@Ratohnhaketon

wtf does harry potter have to do with the confederacy?
Didn't you know? They're tearing down Hogwarts since it discriminates against Muggles.

traed said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Sir, I am engaging in objective, honest journalism here.
Oct 8, 2017 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
Why are they trying to reclaim the city? They should focus on trying to reclaim their dignity so society might actually accept them back. Also there's like 30 idiots protesting, that's not a protest that's drunk racist frat guys on the loose with tiki torches.
Oct 8, 2017 9:59 PM

Mar 2008
Nyu said:
traed said:

Mostly would effect minorities because it has the most history but basically intended for anyone who doesn't agree with them. Because they are doing it for display rather than having something to burn down people's homes or churches. It's just using association harkening back to the KKK at the height of it's power.

Nyu said:

Well, if women already had the vote, (I'm not American, so I don't know if women had the vote back then) then they get to keep the vote, if they don't have the vote, then I would push society to move towards Gender Complementary instead of Equality.

Blacks were taken from Afrika to be slaves for Americans, putting them back in Afrika is morally right.

They couldn't vote at all and on top of that most men could not vote because you had to be a land owner which reduced voting so only the rich could. Gender complimentary is just something you made up isn't it? Do you even work out what that would mean law?

They were taken in that most were bought from slave traders in Africa. The US helped increase the demand but most actually went to South America like in Brazil.
Oct 8, 2017 10:09 PM

Jul 2016
traed said:
Nyu said:

Mostly would effect minorities because it has the most history but basically intended for anyone who doesn't agree with them. Because they are doing it for display rather than having something to burn down people's homes or churches. It's just using association harkening back to the KKK at the height of it's power.

Nyu said:

They couldn't vote at all and on top of that most men could not vote because you had to be a land owner which reduced voting so only the rich could. Gender complimentary is just something you made up isn't it? Do you even work out what that would mean law?

They were taken in that most were bought from slave traders in Africa. The US helped increase the demand but most actually went to South America like in Brazil.

They're not intimidating anyone by protesting at night.

Gender complementary is what Conservatives prefer over equality. That men and women have their own roles.
Oct 8, 2017 10:24 PM

Mar 2008
Nyu said:
traed said:

Gender complementary is what Conservatives prefer over equality. That men and women have their own roles.

They aren't because they are mostly fat or scrawny but that seems to be the intent is to mimic old Klan rallies.

That's more than being just conservative that's old timey traditionalist. Seems you did not understand the question. I asked what that would imply for the law.
traedOct 8, 2017 10:28 PM
Oct 8, 2017 10:28 PM

Feb 2010
traed said:
Nyu said:

They aren't because they are mostly fat or scrawny but that seems to be the intent is to mimic old Klan rallies.

That's b more than being just conservative. Seems you did not understand the question. I asked what that would imply for the law.

yes those rallies where they would string people up and skin them alive or burn them.

so forgive me if i am not convinced that theirs anything "peaceful" about this protest.

Oct 9, 2017 4:35 AM

Nov 2013
These people really go all out in attention whoring. I guess when you're a small insignificant group any sort of publicity is desired.

I can see you

Oct 9, 2017 5:38 AM

Jul 2015
Harry Potter isn't real! Seriously ?
Oct 9, 2017 7:42 AM

Sep 2017
Richard Spencer is a hero.
Oct 9, 2017 11:41 AM

Mar 2014
This is why inbreeding is bad
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 9, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
I Wish I Was in Dixie is such a catchy tune. Shame it's a go-to for idiots.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 9, 2017 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
Comic_Sans said:

but muh pure bloodline!
Sukebe14 said:
Harry Potter isn't real! Seriously ?

IKR its almost like it was written by a gasp writer :O what a NOVEL concept.

Oct 10, 2017 12:16 AM
Jul 2018
Oh boy I haven't hadn't a chance to mock OPs addiction to praising Spencer's ugly ass in awhile! This is gonna be fun!

Gholy said:

I don't know what Spencer does in order to manage looking uglier every time I see him but he must eat a lot of mcdonalds in order to cake that much filth on his skin. He honestly looks like he doesn't shower.

Then again all these fuckers seem to follow the same exemplary lack of basic hygiene. They probably smell like shit.

Comic_Sans said:

straight outta the back woods of Florida I tell ya

MasterGlyth said:
These people really go all out in attention whoring. I guess when you're a small insignificant group any sort of publicity is desired.

an angry mob of balding, doughy creeps who'd make any woman run in the other direction pretty much

lmao at the idea of "reclamation" by the way, you idiot alt rightists couldn't reclaim something you never had in the first place, besides running down an innocent woman in vehicular manslaughter so good job celebrating how vile your cohort's action is if that's what this bullshit "reclamation" is intended to be. how upstanding you are to admit how disgusting your ideology is!
removed-userOct 10, 2017 12:29 AM
Oct 10, 2017 12:38 AM

Jul 2016
spuukiebuugi said:
Oh boy I haven't hadn't a chance to mock OPs addiction to praising Spencer's ugly ass in awhile! This is gonna be fun!

Gholy said:

I don't know what Spencer does in order to manage looking uglier every time I see him but he must eat a lot of mcdonalds in order to cake that much filth on his skin. He honestly looks like he doesn't shower.

Then again all these fuckers seem to follow the same exemplary lack of basic hygiene. They probably smell like shit.

Comic_Sans said:

MasterGlyth said:

an angry mob of balding, doughy creeps who'd make any woman run in the other direction pretty much

lmao at the idea of "reclamation" by the way, you idiot alt rightists couldn't reclaim something you never had in the first place, besides running down an innocent woman in vehicular manslaughter so good job celebrating how vile your cohort's action is if that's what this bullshit "reclamation" is intended to be. how upstanding you are to admit how disgusting your ideology is!

Insulting the appearance of those with different political views.

The right does not lack basic hygiene, the anarchists fit that description much better.

Both you and @Comic_Sans being pathetic by calling all right wingers inbred, how centrist of you.

Well there out there to protest, not to look for dates. If they wanted dates, all they'd have to do is dress up like Hitler, and all the women will date them.

It was Antifa who were at fault last time they tried to protest.
Oct 10, 2017 12:43 AM
Jul 2018
Nyu said:
spuukiebuugi said:

The right does not lack basic hygiene, the anarchists fit that description much better.

Both you and @Comic_Sans being pathetic by calling all right wingers inbred, how centrist of you.

Well there out there to protest, not to look for dates. If they wanted dates, all they'd have to do is dress up like Hitler, and all the women will date them.

Okay, why do you get your panties in a bunch over inbreeding jokes? Seriously, is this the "no fun allowed" zone?

I've already called Spencer out on being disgusting with his "everyone should go back to their country" segragative views long ago, among his other behavior and mannerisms being disgusting, insulting his physical appearance is just tip of the iceberg. I'm tired of giving that histrionic excuse for a man attention, but if I'm gonna do so, I might as well say he looks like a greasy rapist because he does in fact look like a greasy rapist.

The guy who ran into the crowd did so on his own merit and off the basis of his own unwarranted road rage. Antifa punched Spencer in the face months and months ago, that doesn't mean that neonazi idiots can start plunging into crowds of people and fucking killing them. I don't support antifa, for the record, but someone's road rage is not directly their fault, nor are they responsible for the man's actions. Not all protesters against neonazis are antifa, by the way. It's common sense to be repulsed by extremist scum in general, why should the alt right deserve anything but scorn at this point, I've had my beef with how much I hate SJWs already, now that the alt right numbers are rising, it's a completely rational concern to want to call them out on their disgusting behavior. The extremist right at the moment is becoming as much of a threat as the extreme left, if not more so. I really don't want there to be mass amounts of uncivil violence because a few racists decided to profess their racist views and thought that plowing into a crowd of people who didn't share their views was a good idea… you know who also uses trucks of peace to plunge into crowds of people they disagree with? Fuckin' terrorists. You know what alt right scum is inching closer and closer to nowadays? Terrorism. Until antifa starts using cars to kill people, and the destruction becomes mutually extreme, then I'll definitely see the alt right, on the standpoint of scale of attacks, to be just a liiiiiiiiitle fucking worse.
removed-userOct 10, 2017 12:52 AM
Oct 10, 2017 12:45 AM
Jul 2018
Nyu said:
spuukiebuugi said:

Damn you're a great clown :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.