Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2017 10:11 PM

Jul 2017
Really the whole " Hey another Gintama got rank no1 above FMAB let act like bunch of toxic kids and hate on something we didn`t even bother to watch "

All the review on Gintama is all calling Gintama the worst fanbase in the universe . So do you think FMAB fanbase is the best that they score 1s on Your Name and Owarimonogatari 2nd Season because it got above FMAB . Who care if it above FMAB , other anime deserve to be above FMAB .

And dont use the excuse " But Gintama fanboys downvote HXH , FMAB , and other anime to get aboev the rank list " . Try compare all the 1s on Gintama and other anime . Really I dont force you to like Gintama but stop scoring 1s without watching it mainly because it above FMAB . This is why MAL ranking are not the best because it filled with troll hater who downvote any anime that are on top
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 1, 2017 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
I don't hate on Gintama, if it makes you feel better.
Oct 1, 2017 10:14 PM

Nov 2013
Let them butthurts cry!
The salt is real and they can't do shit that Gintama > their fav animu.
Oct 1, 2017 10:16 PM
Jul 2018
Oh wait, lol, there really in another Gintama in the top 10.
Oct 1, 2017 10:16 PM

May 2015
This is MAL. They're never going to stop crying like babies.

Oct 1, 2017 10:17 PM
Jul 2018
I hate post about hating on people hating on certain anime
Oct 1, 2017 10:22 PM

Aug 2016
Gintama deserves to claim the entire top 10.
Oct 1, 2017 10:23 PM
Feb 2017
Who cares?The Ratings will go down eventually.

The Haters are probably just triggered cause their fav shows are ranked lower than Gintama.

Oct 1, 2017 10:23 PM

Sep 2016
Shiroyasha_97 said:
Really the whole " Hey another Gintama got rank no1 above FMAB let act like bunch of toxic kids and hate on something we didn`t even bother to watch "

They're no more toxic than all the kids that think Gintama is the GOAT, and then make threads complaining about people with a different opinion.

Shiroyasha_97 said:
All the review on Gintama is all calling Gintama the worst fanbase in the universe .

If "all" reviews about it say that, then maybe there's some truth to it?

Shiroyasha_97 said:
And dont use the excuse " But Gintama fanboys downvote HXH , FMAB , and other anime to get aboev the rank list " . Try compare all the 1s on Gintama and other anime . Really I dont force you to like Gintama but stop scoring 1s without watching it mainly because it above FMAB . This is why MAL ranking are not the best because it filled with troll hater who downvote any anime that are on top

Shiroyasha_97 said:
.... Who care if it above FMAB , other anime deserve to be above FMAB .

It's cute how you give value to MAL scoring if your favorite show is on top, but downplay it's value when your show isn't.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Oct 1, 2017 10:24 PM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
People will stop hating on it (maybe, maybe not) when Gintama eventually ends so we don't have to see anymore of it within the top 20 anime.

"πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’πš‘ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ."
β˜† π™°πš—πš’πš–πšŽ π™»πš’πšœπš β˜†
β˜† πš…π™½π™³πš‹ β˜†
β˜† π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πš•πš˜πšπšπšŽπš›πš’ β˜†
Oct 1, 2017 10:28 PM

Sep 2016
Tl;dr:"Please guys don't downvote my fav chinese cartoon because I do it with other chinese cartoons. OHERWISE UR A TROLL."

The irony here is killing me.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Oct 1, 2017 10:30 PM

Oct 2014
I just watched the first episode of Gintama (2006) today. It seemed decent. I'll be watching an episode a week until I finish (which should be in around 7 years).
Oct 1, 2017 10:41 PM

Aug 2014
Let the haters hate, their salt is very delicious and I enjoy the ragethreads about some meaningless rank on a random site on the internet.
Oct 1, 2017 10:44 PM

Oct 2015
cause fmab is the best anime duh, and if you dont agree you're an elitist so mal and gintama fans are elitists
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Oct 1, 2017 10:55 PM

Nov 2013
Let's see the reviews on new Gintama season (the date on reviews say Oct 2, 9hours ago is the earliest what I see currently at MAL mobile version). They call Gintama fanbase worst because Gintama fans rate anime that hasn't aired, but the truth is the anime starts on Oct 2 (01.35 a.m.). Hmm.. wut? It's like more than 12 hours ago & it means those reviews are unjustified when they said 'it hasn't aired but people score it'

I'm perfectly fine if they rate it 1 saying the comedy is annoying or something else. But saying 'people give score when it hasn't aired' at the time they made the review is wrong reason to score it 1.
JJHRTDOct 1, 2017 10:58 PM
Oct 1, 2017 10:57 PM
Sep 2016
If people can give an anime a 10 without watching it...people can also give it a 1
Don't complain cause other people have joined Gintama fans in the trolling. The anime's nowhere near as good as people say it is.
You can't blame people for the salt. So many anime get low ratings or bashed on for the dumbest of reasons..then here is Gintama..getting a free pass before the episode had even aired cause there's a unified 9-10 spamming front by fans.
It was cute but it's become annoying..I can barely have my own thoughts on the anime cause some gintama fan somewhere has to shove their belief that it's the GOAT (learned what that meant recently lol) down my throat...and to hell if anyone thinks otherwise

It's like the polar opposite of SAO in terms of the hate the franchise gets for no valid reason
JudoJDOct 1, 2017 11:11 PM
1.1.Six
Oct 1, 2017 11:03 PM
Sep 2016
quirow said:
If it makes you feel better the hate on Gintama can't even begin to compare to SAO.
I know right lol
1.1.Six
Oct 1, 2017 11:07 PM

Jul 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
I just watched the first episode of Gintama (2006) today. It seemed decent. I'll be watching an episode a week until I finish (which should be in around 7 years).
Episode 1 and 2 was made for manga readers back in 2006, Episode 3 is where it truly starts and adapts the first chapter from the manga
Sup...
Oct 1, 2017 11:08 PM

Jun 2017
Can't you just ignore the whole thing? I mean , does it change your perception bout Gintama?

Oct 1, 2017 11:08 PM

Nov 2011
quirow said:
If it makes you feel better the hate on Gintama can't even begin to compare to SAO.

The difference is, people hate on Gintama because of a ranking on an anime website. Nothing to do with the show itself. It is not very mature.

Oct 1, 2017 11:09 PM

Oct 2014
SenpaiJay98 said:
zombie_pegasus said:
Episode 1 and 2 was made for manga readers back in 2006, Episode 3 is where it truly starts and adapts the first chapter from the manga
I know that, but I don't mind watching them anyway.
Oct 1, 2017 11:24 PM

Feb 2015
The reason why it hasn't stop is because someone like you OP, who thinks than one person disliking a series means the whole population thinks so.

zombie_pegasus said:

Interesting calculation, may I ask why would you watch it per week not per day?
Oct 1, 2017 11:26 PM

Mar 2015
ehh... i am juts gonna mine the salt... not gonna bother to slap it to their wound...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 1, 2017 11:29 PM

Sep 2009
More like you're complaining about the wrong thing, instead of about MAL's retardedly flawed rating system. If your printer is broken, don't complain about the shitty crumpled up pages that come out; complain about the goddam printer.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 1, 2017 11:35 PM

Aug 2017
MortalMelancholy said:
More like you're complaining about the wrong thing, instead of about MAL's retardedly flawed rating system. If your printer is broken, don't complain about the shitty crumpled up pages that come out; complain about the goddam printer.

THIS! I absolutely agree with you.

ps fucking characters limit
“All men are jealous idiots. And women are stupid too, to feel happy about it. It's true, there are idiots everywhere!”

“I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

“I need to have a drink, and I need one soon!”

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf so you shut up!”

Sep 2014
why ´people care so much about a public ranking?

screw that, Its not like the list would be more accurate if all those gintama shows werent there.

Smoke Weed Everyday

Jan 2010
Shiroyasha_97 said:

All the review on Gintama is all calling Gintama the worst fanbase in the universe . So do you think FMAB fanbase is the best that they score 1s on Your Name and Owarimonogatari 2nd Season because it got above FMAB . Who care if it above FMAB , other anime deserve to be above FMAB .

My fellow Gintama fans, just ignore them haters k? It's their loss, not ours. They wastes their energy in doing something so pointless, hating stuff, instead of just enjoying their fav anime like a normal person. Them not watching and don't enjoy Gintama is also their loss. So just ignore them. MAL score and rank is but a number.
Oct 1, 2017 11:45 PM

Oct 2014
_Ako_ said:
The reason why it hasn't stop is because someone like you OP, who thinks than one person disliking a series means the whole population thinks so.

zombie_pegasus said:

I mean, it was aired one episode a week and that means I won't have to worry about always making time for it or falling behind since I chose a day of the week where I always have plenty of free time. It's basically my compromise between watching it and not watching it since it won't take that much effort for me and I'll still end up watching it.
Oct 1, 2017 11:47 PM

Feb 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
_Ako_ said:

I mean, it was aired one episode a week and that means I won't have to worry about always making time for it or falling behind since I chose a day of the week where I always have plenty of free time. It's basically my compromise between watching it and not watching it since it won't take that much effort for me and I'll still end up watching it.

I see, I'm also thinking of watching Gintama since I'll be open for the mean time, but the EP count overwhelms me.

I might start watching it when the time comes, probably 3-5 EPs/day like I used to. :/
Oct 1, 2017 11:49 PM

Apr 2015
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Not like MAL's rating will affect a show's quality. Though if there is a silver lining, at least the Gintama "haters" will indirectly increase the popularity of a show (since they add +1 count as a viewer).
Oct 1, 2017 11:53 PM

Apr 2016
One of the reason why MAL rates are shit.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Oct 2, 2017 12:02 AM
Aug 2016
>implying that top anime list matters
Oct 2, 2017 12:09 AM

Apr 2016
I'm not hating gintama, i just consider it a worst anime i never saw.
Oct 2, 2017 12:10 AM

Nov 2016
I'm just waiting on the day MyAnimeList gets renamed to MyGintamaList.

Seriously.. Made in Abyss doesn't have quite that score that every Gintama season has, yet it's better.
Oct 2, 2017 12:13 AM

Mar 2012
When fans rate a series with 9 or 10 even before it starts airing then they were asking for it, it stands out too much. It's basically the pot calling the kettle black. I didn't even know Gintama had taken the no. 1 spot before reading this post.
Oct 2, 2017 12:28 AM
Aug 2013
Why should people who think differently from you stop hating something they feel is bad? There are a ton of fan reviews on this site, people who bash gintama are on the minority. So why are you bitching?
Oct 2, 2017 12:31 AM

Apr 2016
Brace yourselves because Tyrel is coming for ya all.
Oct 2, 2017 12:31 AM

Sep 2017
Who cares about those plebs. Their votes wont be counted anyway when this is finished or those alts will get banned.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 2, 2017 1:38 AM

Feb 2013
Maou_heika said:
When fans rate a series with 9 or 10 even before it starts airing then they were asking for it, it stands out too much. It's basically the pot calling the kettle black. I didn't even know Gintama had taken the no. 1 spot before reading this post.
it's at #7 now
dissapointing tbh.. i expected more 10s from gintama fans
Oct 2, 2017 1:53 AM

Dec 2015
JudoJD said:
If people can give an anime a 10 without watching it...people can also give it a 1
Don't complain cause other people have joined Gintama fans in the trolling. The anime's nowhere near as good as people say it is.
You can't blame people for the salt. So many anime get low ratings or bashed on for the dumbest of reasons..then here is Gintama..getting a free pass before the episode had even aired cause there's a unified 9-10 spamming front by fans.
It was cute but it's become annoying..I can barely have my own thoughts on the anime cause some gintama fan somewhere has to shove their belief that it's the GOAT (learned what that meant recently lol) down my throat...and to hell if anyone thinks otherwise

It's like the polar opposite of SAO in terms of the hate the franchise gets for no valid reason
I didn't see you getting triggered for Owarimonogatari S2 being #1 when it hadn't even aired. But oh wait, that's not Gintama so it gets a free pass right? Black Clover has 200+ 10s and it hasn't started airing, I don't see you or anyone else hating on it. UQ Holder hasn't started as well and it has 100+ 10s, I don't see anyone hating on it. I wonder why...

You haters are such hypocrites.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 2, 2017 2:23 AM

Jul 2017
joe_g7 said:
JudoJD said:

I didn't see you getting triggered for Owarimonogatari S2 being #1 when it hadn't even aired. But oh wait, that's not Gintama so it gets a free pass right? Black Clover has 200+ 10s and it hasn't started airing, I don't see you or anyone else hating on it. UQ Holder hasn't started as well and it has 100+ 10s, I don't see anyone hating on it. I wonder why...

You haters are such hypocrites.
I know right . Most of the haters are from FMAB fanbase who cannot accept Gintama being above them . No wonder Japan vote Gintama higher than FMAB . This is why Gintama is getting more popular to the point it being comparable to the Big 3 . The more the haters score 1s , the more the casual will try to see why it got score 1s and slowly like the show .
Oct 2, 2017 2:23 AM

Jul 2012
OP, don't feed into what the haters want. Leave it be and enjoy your thing.
Oct 2, 2017 2:26 AM

Mar 2016
Maybe because people hate sequels. They assume that people who watch the sequel would certainly rate it high
Oct 2, 2017 2:26 AM

May 2015
Older_than_dirt said:
Shiroyasha_97 said:

They're no more toxic than all the kids that think Gintama is the GOAT, and then make threads complaining about people with a different opinion.

Shiroyasha_97 said:
All the review on Gintama is all calling Gintama the worst fanbase in the universe .

If "all" reviews about it say that, then maybe there's some truth to it?

Shiroyasha_97 said:

Shiroyasha_97 said:
.... Who care if it above FMAB , other anime deserve to be above FMAB .

It's cute how you give value to MAL scoring if your favorite show is on top, but downplay it's value when your show isn't.

"different opinion" That's hilarious. All of the 1's are bs. It's obvious.

Oct 2, 2017 2:34 AM
Aug 2017
Tencent__Weeb said:
I hate post about hating on people hating on certain anime

LMAO.πŸ˜‚ I dont hate but i dislike lol. Hate's a strong word
BlinkOtakuOct 2, 2017 2:38 AM
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE
Oct 2, 2017 2:39 AM

Feb 2016
zombie_pegasus said:

the first 2 eps are filler(anime only) tho and considered shit by most of the fanbase
Starting on ep. 3 is recommended

edit: I guess you already knew so w/e, I just suggest watching at least the serious arcs in larger chunks
romagia said:
Maou_heika said:
it's at #7 now
dissapointing tbh.. i expected more 10s from gintama fans

It was pretty predictable considering the previous seasons' rank. Also the 5.1% 1s is a nice upgrade

Pullman said:
Everybody should be like me and have it on their PTW with a 10/10 rating. I agree with your point, OP.

thats what I call dedication, I expect nothing less from any true fan
SpaghettiSpikeOct 2, 2017 2:50 AM

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Oct 2, 2017 2:39 AM

Feb 2010
Everybody should be like me and have it on their PTW with a 10/10 rating. I agree with your point, OP.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 2, 2017 2:40 AM
Aug 2017
Gintama is perfect anime no matter what
Oct 2, 2017 2:42 AM
Aug 2017
Ooh but don't care about what haters say lol (I havent watched the anime tho). Who cares about them, just enjoy ur anime. :) Hope this will kinda make u feel better?? (Althouh i dun like posts hating about people that r hating a certain anime^)
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE
Oct 2, 2017 2:42 AM

Jul 2015
> said by the one who give fmab 1/10
you are as toxic as them

i dont care about either of them btw
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

177 by sodaJar »»
2 minutes ago

» If you give an anime a 10 do you genuinely think It Is a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 9

48 by Ratris_Decision »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

50 by Vendicator »»
8 minutes ago

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 6 hours ago

42 by Zarutaku »»
47 minutes ago

» What is your most re-watched anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

48 by MeguSae38 »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.