Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2017 6:01 PM

Dec 2015
I just want to laught seeing the first four reviews and all the others too xD Most of them give a 1 and they said the same thing like why this series is first when it wasn't airing (Well now, it is airing so I tought these reviews was writing before first episode air). Especially the first one, it's like a troll lol and why 28 peoples find this review helpful? x) (And look like someone reported all these reviews, thanks)

Nah seriously, I know they are peoples who rate 1 or 10 when the series isn't airing or just for troll but these reviews aren't helpuful at all, these only one episode airing now...

Anyways, first episode was really nice, especially the beginning lol with the World Chunin Hunter Hero Exam and the One Piece and Dragon Ball reference. ^^

set by taiyaki

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 1, 2017 6:07 PM

Mar 2016
Does these reviews mean I can at the entire fate franchise to my dropped list and give it a 1 while not being a dick about it, because I don't like the community just like the guys from the reviews?
KnotImpOct 1, 2017 6:10 PM
Oct 1, 2017 6:11 PM

Aug 2015
dvbx_073 said:
Does these reviews mean I can at the entire fate franchise to my dropped list and give it a 1 while not being a dick, because I don't like the community?

Those people are not part of Gintama community, but rather toxic kids who got insulted that fullmetal alchemist is lower than Gintama, usual news are usual!
Oct 1, 2017 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
TheDingleberry said:
dvbx_073 said:
Does these reviews mean I can at the entire fate franchise to my dropped list and give it a 1 while not being a dick, because I don't like the community?

Those people are not part of Gintama community, but rather toxic kids who got insulted that fullmetal alchemist is lower than Gintama, usual news are usual!

No I meant the people from the reviews don't like the community because they rate after 1 episode. So I could do the same thing with other shows while not being a dick.

and your right more toxic kids then other things xD.
this was going to be expected when it would air lol.
Oct 1, 2017 6:14 PM

Jun 2014
TheDingleberry said:
dvbx_073 said:

damn why yall always scapegoating other fanbases when it comes to this

by doing this youre embodying the same shitty behavior youre blaming others for
Oct 1, 2017 6:18 PM

Mar 2016
ggii said:
TheDingleberry said:

Was just making an example of how people would hate if you did it on other shows while they do it on this one.
Oct 1, 2017 6:19 PM

Aug 2015
dvbx_073 said:
TheDingleberry said:

No I meant the people from the reviews don't like the community because they rate after 1 episode. So I could do the same thing with other shows while not being a dick.

Well it is what it is, but I rather don`t give crap anymore, trying to fight salt with more salt is stupid, and fighting them off with being reasonable and giving arguments as for why Gintama is #1 is meaningless, so I`ll just grab popcorn and watch their fight while enjoying the new season!
Oct 1, 2017 6:22 PM

Mar 2016
TheDingleberry said:
dvbx_073 said:

Well it is what it is, but I rather don`t give crap anymore, trying to fight salt with more salt is stupid, and fighting them off with being reasonable and giving arguments as for why Gintama is #1 is meaningless, so I`ll just grab popcorn and watch their fight while enjoying the new season!

They wouldn't even read the arguments lol. Yeah I'm happy enough that it got a sequel so fast after the last.
Oct 1, 2017 6:22 PM

Sep 2016
I was gonna make a thread about those reviews lmao....the hate/troll train is real. I dont know if i can report them or something but im thinking of going to their profile and ask them whats their favourite anime (probably FMA:B or Evagelion or something mainstream)
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Oct 1, 2017 6:23 PM

Aug 2015
ggii said:
TheDingleberry said:

Nah, i don`t hate on the other fanbase, but let`s face the truth that some individuals who obviously don`t like when their anime gets lower score got toxic and trying to spread salt in this community.
Oct 1, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
ggii said:
TheDingleberry said:

Well,we are NOT the ones giving low rates to an anime we have never seen,are we?
We are not the ones rating an anime just to get it down from a place we decided it doesn't deserve based on our preferences are we?
And it is not like on part of Gintama fandom (a small part I might add) is rating anime beofre they end or even before they air.
"LOVE IS NOT LOVE WHICH ALTERS WHEN IT ALTERATION FINDS
OR BENDS WITH THE REMOVER TO REMOVE"
William Shakespeare
Oct 1, 2017 6:33 PM

Jun 2014
Umi-no-Kami said:
ggii said:

Well,we are NOT the ones giving low rates to an anime we have never seen,are we?
We are not the ones rating an anime just to get it down from a place we decided it doesn't deserve based on our preferences are we?
And it is not like on part of Gintama fandom (a small part I might add) is rating anime beofre they end or even before they air.

na some of you def do that shit too. but in terms of blaming others it's definitely not as extreme as some of you people tend to put it where one or two fanbases rally together to keep gintama from the top.
that behavior can more likely be attributed to a random assortment of people who don't wanna see gintama on top for whatever reason (maybe they wanna see more diversity in the top charts/ maybe a personal grudge, you never know)
Oct 1, 2017 6:36 PM

Jul 2015
People sure is bored xDD
Oct 1, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2011
ggii said:
Umi-no-Kami said:

na some of you def do that shit too. but in terms of blaming others it's definitely not as extreme as some of you people tend to put it where one or two fanbases rally together to keep gintama from the top.
that behavior can more likely be attributed to a random assortment of people who don't wanna see gintama on top for whatever reason (maybe they wanna see more diversity in the top charts/ maybe a personal grudge, you never know)

It is still stupid behaviour!Gintama is actually a long running anime that,unlike most long running stuff,takes breaks when it gets close to the manga instead of being plagued with fillers.
It is not our fault it has different seasons and the overall anime is good even if some people do not see why,
I drop anime,too.But I never rank those!I just rank what I finish!
"LOVE IS NOT LOVE WHICH ALTERS WHEN IT ALTERATION FINDS
OR BENDS WITH THE REMOVER TO REMOVE"
William Shakespeare
Oct 1, 2017 6:40 PM
Sep 2017
The "if you can give it a 10 without seeing it I can give it a one is kinda reasonable" I'll give it that
Oct 1, 2017 7:05 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
It sure is lively every Gintama season lmao.

PolarCyrus97 said:
I was gonna make a thread about those reviews lmao....the hate/troll train is real. I dont know if i can report them or something but im thinking of going to their profile and ask them whats their favourite anime (probably FMA:B or Evagelion or something mainstream)

You can click the little "report" in the lower right side of the review. But it seems someone already reported it, might be removed within this day.
Oct 1, 2017 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
tbh the reviews are legit just people copy pasting the same complaints about the gintama fandom 3+ times.
Oct 1, 2017 7:43 PM

Aug 2016
at first I was like "wtf is wrong with these people" but then I tarted laughing

what a mess hhahahhaahhaha
:v
Oct 1, 2017 9:29 PM

Oct 2016
Just imagine it was Gintoki arguing with Hijikata, or, in a more recent context, Gintoki arguing with Umibouzu. LOL, the anime community sure is insufferable like some of the Gintama characters we know.
Oct 2, 2017 12:29 AM

Sep 2011
These reviews will be dealt with as I've already told higher-ups about them. Trolling the review section is not allowed, and if you think you're a funny guy for doing it, think again. This goes for both the people fanboying it and the people troll reviewing it.

Thread Locked
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama. Porori-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

-Stray - Oct 1, 2017

174 by aboosejp »»
Sep 1, 2023 4:24 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 24, 2017

90 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 17, 2017

94 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 10, 2017

55 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - Dec 3, 2017

75 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.