Forum Settings
Forums

What are your NOTP? aka ships/pairings you absolutely hate...?

New
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2017 6:44 PM
Apr 2016
Strawberrycake48 said:
Gintoki x Tsukuyo>>> I just don't get it. Before I actually watched Gintama people were telling me that they're practically canon...but...really?? How?? Sure, she likes him but he's not shown any romantic interest in her at all and you can't seriously tell me their relationship would work. I'm pretty sure that's why Tsukuyo doesn't pursue him. I don't think he'd work with anyone but if I had to pick, I'd say Otae or even Tama would work better. He really should just stay single forever though.

Ciel x Sebastian>>> Just...can we not? Please. This is one of my favorite series but this ship is just gross. I'd rather have Alois x Ciel and that's saying something.

Nami x Sanji>>> Sanji swoons over any remotely female shaped creature and Nami clearly has no romantic interest in him at all. In fact, I don't think Nami's romantically interested in anyone- she's pretty standoffish with most of the guys. Tbh I'd rather see her with Usopp, she's way nicer to him and they click well.

Robin x Zoro>>> she plays off of Franky way better imo. Her and Zoro are both very closed off people so I don't see how that'd work. Also, where are these supposed "moments" between them? Because I've watched the whole of One Piece and there's really nothing there. Zoro has more chemistry with Chopper than he does with Robin lol

Ohhh boy, same with Zorobin here. I just can't stand this ship. And I'm not actually a Frobin fan, but even this couple makes more sense that Zoro x Robin.

Mmmm... in my case:
-Almost any couple in OP (Exceptions: Sabo x Koala, Shanks x Makino, Usopp x Kaya and... that's it. Maybe Luffy x Hancock but I don't think that they are going to be together. I just found this couple funny. But in my mind Luffy is asexual af)
-Levi x Eren. Maybe because I'm an Eruri shipper lol. But, I can't see any romance between them.
Mmmm... I don't think that there's another ship that I hate.
Sep 21, 2017 1:22 AM

Aug 2017
Anything that doesn't make any sense. Just make me question in reality what people thinking about relationship...

Maybe I just overthinking...
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Sep 21, 2017 5:38 AM

Jan 2016
also don't see any chemistry between Zoro x Robin
Zoro must be with Tashigi anyway!!
Robin with Franky please...I don't know why I ship them...maybe she already had him on his balls lmfao
Robin x Law is also good

I cannot stand
Nami x anyone than Sanji
Inuyasha x Kikio
Alucard x Seras
Major x Kuze
Naruto x Sakura
Sep 21, 2017 6:07 AM

Nov 2009
Hate? Can't think of one. Maybe dislike because of the situation, like dunno, Asuka/Shinji because how both fucked up they are but really if people want to ship it, it's not my business.

SigmaticDoc said:
My NOTPS?
Every non-canonical far-fetched ship that will NEVER happen no matter how much stupid fanboys whine.

Every gay ship in a shonen.
Get it through your thick skull, dumbass fujoshis and SJWs.
Gon and Killua are not gay, Deku will not fuckin' sleep with Bakugou.
People that unironically ship those, I hate them as much as I hate the ship, lel.

Still hoping Togashi will make them canon to trigger people like you.
BernrikaSep 21, 2017 6:41 AM
Sep 21, 2017 7:38 AM
Nov 2016
1. Rin x Shiemi. I hate Shiemi so much, she's useless.
2. Kaneki x Touka
3. Tatsumi x Akame. Very, very, bad combination.
4. Dazai x Atsushi. Just... no?
5. Arima x Tsubaki
6. Kida x Saki. Saki is just a bitch.
7. Germany x Italy. I know everybody ships this but... I just can't get the feeling??
8. Eren x Mikasa. But, if Eren is a girl and Mikasa is a boy, I will ship them hard.
9. Kouichi x Misaki. Misaki annoys me so much. I like Kouichi x Akazawa better
Sep 21, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2010
Andrea_Kirkland said:
6. Kida x Saki. Saki is just a bitch.

Ah, I thought I'm the only one who hate this ship ;;

8. Eren x Mikasa. But, if Eren is a girl and Mikasa is a boy, I will ship them hard.

lol why?
Sep 21, 2017 10:56 AM

Mar 2016
Shicchi said:
Animepleb28 said:

Jellal and Erza.

May I ask why? :D

Just wanted to know!

Because it's should be Mystogan x Erza
Sep 23, 2017 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
Oh fuck, here we go. -Ahem-

Kazuma x Megumin: CLEARLY KAZUMA SHOULD GET WITH DARKNESS

Homura x Anyone that isn't Madoka: Honestly, why the fucking motherfucking shit would you ship her with anyone that isn't Madoka? Like???

Mami x Kyubey: Yes, this is actually a thing. I don't know why. But it is.

Matsuri x Yuzu: Matsuri is a little bitch. Just let Yuzu and Mei be happy together.

Diana x anyone that isn't Akko: Diakko shall rule this earth. (Strangely enough though I'm 100% okay with Akko x Andrew. Like.. it's cute.)

Keiichi x Rena: Rena can fuck right off. Keiichi x Mion for life. (Still love ya Rena.)

Nico x Eli/Nozomi: Nico piss off. NozoEli is otp, leave them alone. Go kiss Maki or something. (Oh but I prefer HonoMaki to NicoMaki whoops.)

You x Chika: Honestly.. I don't "hate" it per say. It's just that both ChikaRiko and RikoYou are better, and it confuses me to see ChikaYou being a thing.

Rem x Ram: Also a thing... but... just.. no?? I mean?? no??

Kazuma x Aqua: I hate this one even more than Kazuma/Megumin. If only cause I like Megumin more than Aqua.

Hotaru x Yuma: Jesus fucking christ, can Hotaru please be smacked? I hate her so damn much. Yuma either needs to go back to whateverhisface or find a better lesbian lover cause Hotaru is just the fucking worst. (Can't spell Hotaru without Ho.)

Fujiwara x Hotaru: How the ever loving shit did a character make themselves more unlikable than Hotaru? Well congrats bitchfaceMugee, you did it. I dare to say Hotaru deserves better than you and your dick self. (I don't even know if there are people who ship this or not. But the fact that it was a canon thing pisses me right the fuck off.)

Okay I'm gonna stop there before I burn myself out. *Sigh*

Fucking Fujiwara. Dick.

Edit: OH AND HARUKA X YUU'S OLDER SISTER. NAH, FUCK HER. THAT CHICK CAUSED MOST OF THE DRAMA IN THAT ENTIRE DAMN ANIME. YUU'S SISTER CAN FUCK OFF TOO. (I mean really. You don't hit on your little sister's girlfriend, and you sure as hell dONT CONFESS TO SAID SISTER'S GIRLFRIEND IN HOPES OF STEALING HER AWAY YOU BITCH.)

One more edit: Oh, and Sayaka x Music douche bag too. Hitomi can do whatever, she wants with him. I'm a big Kyoko x Sayaka fan, but that's not why I hate this pairing. I just hate it cause music douche is, in fact, a douche.
removed-userSep 23, 2017 8:49 PM
Sep 24, 2017 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Oh thank you very much! I have so twisted feelings about both pairs. Gale knows her better than everyone else does. He just don't only knows her family situation, he witnessed it... they hunt together, they survive together, they get each other on a deeper level and he has this super cute and personal nickname for her. X3 Ah, he gets the childhood friend bonus and I love him. xD Then, she blames Prim's death on him. I guess it's easier to turn your grief into anger and blame it on someone.
On the other side, Peeta's love is so pure and he really tries and they also survived together this. X3 she is absolutely right about calming her fire, but I don't know, if he could stand up against her personality type, when they are living together. It's not like he's weak, but much kinder and so xD
I'm at chapter two and this is wonderful! *.* Thank you very much!

---

Can I may ask you, why you don't like Touka? ^^

You're right, usually childhood friends is my absolute weakness, lol
It's all childhood friends curse tbh XD They are all make the same mistake. They are too late to make a move. Only realize when their childhood friend (in this case, Katniss) is being taken away.

p.s. about the fic, no problem~ I'm glad you enjoyed it XP

Taken away is harmless expressed. XD Like... a regime wanting to kill children and teens for the lolz to show how powerful it is? And also another guy, but mooostly the first thing. XD

I'm so sorry that I have underrated Peeta all the years. Yes, fanfictions can change the way you look at characters a little bit... and I love this. ;_; I'm reading this since days haha. Bit by bit by bit.

Shicchi said:
About Touka.
[...]

Oh, I understand your point. I think... since I'm reading way too much now.
Sep 24, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2010
Maneki-Mew said:
I'm so sorry that I have underrated Peeta all the years. Yes, fanfictions can change the way you look at characters a little bit... and I love this. ;_; I'm reading this since days haha. Bit by bit by bit.

Shicchi said:
About Touka.
[...]

Yes especially if it's well written. I really love to have a little insight to what the characters might thinking during scenes. This kind of fics, is my favorite! XD

Ah, believe me, I really don't care about Touka (nor Kaneki) anymore to be honest. I think she is gonna survive till the end, raising the baby. Not sure about Kaneki though.
If you want to talk more about Touka, go ahead, I'm willing to hear your thoughts! :D
Sep 24, 2017 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Yes especially if it's well written. I really love to have a little insight to what the characters might thinking during scenes. This kind of fics, is my favorite! XD

Ah, believe me, I really don't care about Touka (nor Kaneki) anymore to be honest. I think she is gonna survive till the end, raising the baby. Not sure about Kaneki though.
If you want to talk more about Touka, go ahead, I'm willing to hear your thoughts! :D

And bless every author, who portrays the characters IC. *_* I mean, maybe you won't learn to love a character you hated, but you can learn to appreciate those you just liked or ignored more haha.

Wut? I'm scared to continue the manga haha

EDIT:
Bernrika said:
Hate? Can't think of one. Maybe dislike because of the situation, like dunno, Asuka/Shinji because how both fucked up they are but really if people want to ship it, it's not my business.

I know they are, but sometimes you seek for the sick and broken things, you know. It's not like "they are so cute as a ship", it's like: show me how sick and broken this is. ^^"
If it makes it better, Kaworu is better and such couples are far away from my favorite pairings and it gets near to the Joker x Harley-pair. (Tho that's also quite interesting...) Okay, that's over the top. Asuka and Shinji are at least better than THAT. XD
removed-userSep 24, 2017 6:51 AM
Sep 24, 2017 7:03 AM

Apr 2017
Harem ships in non-harem anime. Ugh.

-------

Yuuki x Kirito(SAO 2). Screw people who want to ship the most interesting girl in the anime with him. One reason why there so many shitty female characters in SAO is because all they can do is talk about Jesus-kun.

Also Asuna x Yuuki >>>>>>> Asuna x Kirito.

Heck any girl pair with Kirito is shit shipping.

-------

Nanhoa x Yuunko: Screw this ship. Nanhoa x Fate all the way.

-------

Shido x any girl from Date A Live. I just find the harem part of the show so dumb.

Let's give this special snowflake the power to seal the powers of Spirits with a kiss as long as Spirit likes him! Yeah, let's make a plan that involves making all the powerful spirits to fall in love with a single f**** dude!
Sep 24, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2010
Maneki-Mew said:

In opposite, I actually excited because I couldn't wait to learn what Hide's been doing all this time. :D

Wait, are you an anime only watcher? If yes I'm so sorry if I spoil anything!!!
Sep 24, 2017 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Maneki-Mew said:

In opposite, I actually excited because I couldn't wait to learn what Hide's been doing all this time. :D

No no, I just read ~ 1/3 of the Tokyo Ghoul manga yet (not re), because I started this month. No need to be sorry ^^
Sep 24, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2010
Maneki-Mew said:
Shicchi said:

No no, I just read ~ 1/3 of the Tokyo Ghoul manga yet (not re), because I started this month. No need to be sorry ^^

Oh I see!! Enjoy the ride then! XD

omg I realized I said a lot of stuff from :re not considering whether you've read them or not ; w ;
that must be confusing. Sorry about that :O
Sep 24, 2017 9:08 AM
Mar 2016
Any ship that isn't canon and makes the fangirls/boys drip.
Sep 24, 2017 2:58 PM

Aug 2014
Gon x Killua, I hate that one with a passion.
Sep 24, 2017 5:15 PM
Feb 2017
Riko x Chika from love live sunshine because I like You x Chika
Almost anything where the childhood friend loses cause that hits hard.
Sep 25, 2017 2:41 AM

Apr 2014
Every Haikyuu ship, seriously. Stop it, there is no romance going on, stfu delusinal fangirls. I've had it, officially.
Sep 25, 2017 2:51 AM

Jan 2010
Since when there has to be romance going on to ship something? There is no rule to shipping ♬

And yeah we're delusional because we imagining things but we love it and we had tons of fun, you're all the one wasting energy on hating instead of focusing on what you like about the show~

lol I really had fun reading rage comments in this thread :3
Sep 25, 2017 4:24 AM

Apr 2014
Yeah that's true I guess. Idk why it's just especially Haikyuu ships that annoy me so much, didn't mean to rage lol.
Sep 27, 2017 8:14 AM
Jun 2017
Petra x Levi

Definitely a nonononotp
Sep 27, 2017 8:30 AM

Jan 2010
Neru_Ariola said:
Petra x Levi

Definitely a nonononotp

Why? XD

I generally hate any Levi pairing outside Erwin, but Levi x Petra is a rare exception lol
Sep 27, 2017 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Neru_Ariola said:
Petra x Levi

Definitely a nonononotp

Why? XD

I generally hate any Levi pairing outside Erwin, but Levi x Petra is a rare exception lol

I can't imagine Levi in any romantic situation. My brain just says: error 404. Not found xDD
Sep 27, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2016
Sasuke/Sakura and Naruto/Sakura. Most ships and friendships involving her are terrible in general. Can't believe the first pair actually got married.
Sep 28, 2017 12:15 AM
Jun 2017
Maneki-Mew said:
Shicchi said:

Why? XD

I can't imagine Levi in any romantic situation. My brain just says: error 404. Not found xDD

Haha, Levi must forever be single. Mehehehe
Sep 28, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2015
I have quite a few big no-nos in general. Anything involving harems or incest. Relationships that are abusive or otherwise unhealthy. Yaoi or yuri pairings involving people who are not canonically homosexual or bisexual. Relatively large age gaps (when both parties age the same way). Pairings of a character I hate with someone I otherwise like also counts. Almost all pairings in One Piece. I hate to see good platonic bonds being spoilt by unneeded romantic angles.
Two pairings are specifically on the top of my shit list. NaLu. Natsu/Lucy of Fairy Tail and Luffy/Nami of One Piece.
EvarinyaSep 29, 2017 3:20 AM
"There's your truth and there's my truth. As for the Universal Truth - it doesn't exist."
Sep 28, 2017 4:16 PM

Jul 2015
Ryuuji x Taiga from Toradora. Absolutely d i s g u s t i n g

caught in the wonder
Sep 29, 2017 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
Neru_Ariola said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Haha, Levi must forever be single. Mehehehe

Weellll... you don't know how long forever last. :(
I mean, AoT doesn't treat its characters too nice. Maybe Levi will survive, because they don't want to break the fangirls' hearts, but you will never know. >=D
Sep 29, 2017 4:36 AM

Feb 2017
Shicchi said:
Ivoria said:

Not an Ereri shipper.
However, I am a Riren shipper.
But I don't really believe in any AoT ships' potential to become canon except ones that have already been confirmed (e.g. YumiKuri). I also won't yell at someone just for liking other ships, lmao (or at least not unironically).

Lmao I see I see.

Ah, I won't put my bet in SnK too but I can't help hoping for Eremika now that Eruri sunk.............

I need to catch up on the manga. :/ But if I remember correctly, there's no time for a spotlight on any ship, euh. Oh well. lol rip Erwin though, omg

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Sep 30, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2010
Ivoria said:
Shicchi said:

Lmao I see I see.

Ah, I won't put my bet in SnK too

I need to catch up on the manga. :/ But if I remember correctly, there's no time for a spotlight on any ship, euh. Oh well.

I think we should totally put those in a spoiler tag XD
Sep 30, 2017 8:25 AM

Nov 2016
Definitely Yoko x Kamina. Just felt like bad boy getting girl
Sep 30, 2017 8:29 AM
Aug 2016
The ships that are considered as "Canon".

Sep 30, 2017 10:01 AM

Oct 2010
Hmm, I don't really hate any pairings. Even if I'm not a fan of one of the two characters, that doesn't mean I hate them together as a couple.

Makoto Itoh x anyone is pretty bad though.
Oct 1, 2017 11:26 PM

Feb 2017
Shicchi said:
Ivoria said:

I need to catch up on the manga. :/ But if I remember correctly, there's no time for a spotlight on any ship, euh. Oh well.

I think we should totally put those in a spoiler tag XD

oops, omg. Good idea, lololololol :p

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Oct 2, 2017 11:55 AM

Sep 2017
Any gay ship

Tohru X Yuki from Fruits Basket. If you read the manga, it clears this up quite nicely.

And above all, crossover pairings. Like, why?
Anime Roleplayer. Message Me If Interested.
Oct 2, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2010
BunnyDemon said:
Any gay ship

Tohru X Yuki from Fruits Basket. If you read the manga, it clears this up quite nicely.

And above all, crossover pairings. Like, why?

lolol I remember writing a crossover fanfic, Naruto x Prince of Tennis XP (because there is not enough female characters in POT and I wanted some romance, and at the time I like the girls from Naruto lmao)

Oct 2, 2017 12:27 PM

Jul 2015
In Owari no Seraph, I will absolutely NOT accept Yuuichirou x Mikaela... Yuuichirou x Shinoa all the way.
In Re:Zero, I am not a fan of Subaru x Rem.
In Akame Ga Kill, I do not like Mine x Tatsumi.
In Gamers! I am not in favor of Amano x Chiaki.
In Boku no Hero, Deku x anyone who is not Urararararararararaka is a big no-no.

and I think that's all I can think of atm.

caught in the wonder
Oct 2, 2017 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
Emenvy said:
Lawliet L x Yagami Light .... like come on what the fuck

So true.. XD
Back when i wasn't familiar with the term fujoshis i was quite shocked when i first read this somewhere..
I have seen a lot more of the anime fandom since then and don't have anything against bl, but this particular ship... Feels just weird. Doesn't make sense to me.
Oct 2, 2017 12:52 PM

Apr 2017
RealmOMFG said:
Oh fuck, here we go. -Ahem-

Kazuma x Megumin: CLEARLY KAZUMA SHOULD GET WITH DARKNESS

Kazuma is too much of a pussy to involve himself with Darkness, though I agree with you 100%.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2017 12:55 PM

Jul 2017
Every rezero ship out there especially the war between rem and emilia. God stop lmao
Oct 2, 2017 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
I feel like some of you are missing the point of shipping. Many of you are listing off your NOTPs as such because "there's nothing going on between them."

But like... there almost never is. The characters don't canonically have to be involved for you to enjoy cute art or fanfiction. Or to think it'd be nice if, hypothetically, they were a canon thing.
Oct 3, 2017 3:54 AM

Jan 2010
RealmOMFG said:
I feel like some of you are missing the point of shipping. Many of you are listing off your NOTPs as such because "there's nothing going on between them."

But like... there almost never is. The characters don't canonically have to be involved for you to enjoy cute art or fanfiction. Or to think it'd be nice if, hypothetically, they were a canon thing.

Aw yes finally someone who understand XD

There is the term canon and fanon.
Canon katsudeku: Barely even in talking term, childhood friends, complicated relationship,
"Envy, hate, pursuit. Awe, rejection, pride. They both have so many different feelings about each other piled up one on top of the other that they don't know how to interact anymore." - All Might about Katsuki & Izuku relationship
Fanon katsudeku: All canon stuff + Tsundere Katsuki in denial + Deku mad boner for Kacchan (one example from infinite scenarios, in fanon, anything is possible)

I mean, yeah...

Shipping =/= canon
It doesn't have to be canon to ship u_u
CrimsonMidnightOct 3, 2017 4:01 AM
Oct 3, 2017 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
I tend to not particularly hate ships since anyone can ship what they want. But I really hate Lizzie shipped with anyone in Black Butler because I just absolutely despise her as a character.
One ship I really hate is Kirito/Asuna but really, Kirito shipped with anyone is bad. I dislike ALL of the characters in SAO except Yuuki.
Oct 4, 2017 9:06 PM

Nov 2015
Sesshomaru/Rin. No. Just no. He's. Not. A. Pedophile. In a similar vein. Rangiku Matsumotox Toshiro Hitsugaya. Caring for a child and going above and beyond for his/her sake does not mean raising that child to be your future spouse. And if it is like that.... It's absolutely disgusting.
"There's your truth and there's my truth. As for the Universal Truth - it doesn't exist."
Oct 4, 2017 9:39 PM

Nov 2008
F*CK YEAH, I LOVE THREADS LIKE THIS LOL

*cracks knuckles*

Take OP's list and FLIP IT AROUND.

ChikanexHimeko #IT'S F*CKING UNHEALTHY AND ABUSIVE AND FORCED TEAM SOUMA FOREVER

RitsukaxSoubi #STATUTORY RAPE. STATUTORY RAPE!!! Go Yuiko! :3

EichixMitsuki #Just unhealthy and wrong. TakutoxMitsuki is God-sent. :)

OnoderaxRaku *THROWS THINGS AT THE TWO STUTTERING IDIOTS.* Onodera, please die.

KikyouxInuyasha #kikiyouisaselfishbitchyo

SeiyaxSento #SO FORCED IT HURTS. Latifah is CLEARLY the better choice here.

OrihimexIchigo #TEAMRUKI besides, she's just a boring, stupid pair of boobs. :/

RukixRenji #ewIjusthateitok

TsumuguxChisaki #CHISAKI NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR BEST BOY #teamManaka

AkanexRanma #TeamShampoocauseAkanesucks

ChiakixKeita #Chiaki is a BITCH. Karen plz.

KanamexYuuki #EW NO TEAM ZERO PLZ

YonaxSoo-Won #DO PEOPLE EVEN? #Hakofcourse

CainxShidou #abusive as f*ck. Riho is best waifu for Shidou and fujoshi can F*CK OFF.

KittanxYoko. NO. YOKO IS KAMINA'S GURL FOREVER. >:(

AhiruxMytho #FAKIRU ALL THE WAY. Mytho sucks. lol

As you can see, I DESPISE abusive or problematic ships. I also hate ships that don't have good chemistry or are incredibly boring to watch. I also hate ships that fujoshi throw together for stupid reasons (I HATE THE GURL SHE'S SOOOO ANNOYING. HET IS EW. YAOI4LYFE)

Fujoshits like that.............are immature. Really? You hate heterosexual couples?

HOW THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU GOT HERE, HONEY?

*rolls eyes*

ChiibiOct 4, 2017 9:44 PM

Oct 4, 2017 10:13 PM

Mar 2016
MortalMelancholy said:
Shounen guys with other shounen guys. Like c'mon =/

~1_1~ ~2_2~ ~3_3~ ~4_4~ ~5_5~ ~6_6~
Oct 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Jan 2010
Evarinya said:
Sesshomaru/Rin. No. Just no. He's. Not. A. Pedophile. In a similar vein. Rangiku Matsumotox Toshiro Hitsugaya. Caring for a child and going above and beyond for his/her sake does not mean raising that child to be your future spouse. And if it is like that.... It's absolutely disgusting.

Ah... same same. I hate Sesshomaru/Rin because it made Sesshomaru looks like a pedo! Even though Rin will eventually grow up and Sesshomaru would look exactly the same/not aging at all...

Hmm. Mother caring for her son is the more prefererred kind of relationship for Rangiku/Hitsugaya imo.
Oct 4, 2017 11:37 PM

May 2012

Characters I like x Characters I don't like

Good looking characters x Ugly characters

Intelligent characters x Stupid characters

Men Are From Mars, 
Women Are From Venus 
and Gays Are From Uranus

Oct 4, 2017 11:39 PM

Jan 2010
Chiibi said:
F*CK YEAH, I LOVE THREADS LIKE THIS LOL

*cracks knuckles*

Take OP's list and FLIP IT AROUND.

ChikanexHimeko #IT'S F*CKING UNHEALTHY AND ABUSIVE AND FORCED TEAM SOUMA FOREVER

RitsukaxSoubi #STATUTORY RAPE. STATUTORY RAPE!!! Go Yuiko! :3

EichixMitsuki #Just unhealthy and wrong. TakutoxMitsuki is God-sent. :)

OnoderaxRaku *THROWS THINGS AT THE TWO STUTTERING IDIOTS.* Onodera, please die.

KikyouxInuyasha #kikiyouisaselfishbitchyo

SeiyaxSento #SO FORCED IT HURTS. Latifah is CLEARLY the better choice here.

OrihimexIchigo #TEAMRUKI besides, she's just a boring, stupid pair of boobs. :/

RukixRenji #ewIjusthateitok

TsumuguxChisaki #CHISAKI NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR BEST BOY #teamManaka

AkanexRanma #TeamShampoocauseAkanesucks

ChiakixKeita #Chiaki is a BITCH. Karen plz.

KanamexYuuki #EW NO TEAM ZERO PLZ

YonaxSoo-Won #DO PEOPLE EVEN? #Hakofcourse

CainxShidou #abusive as f*ck. Riho is best waifu for Shidou and fujoshi can F*CK OFF.

KittanxYoko. NO. YOKO IS KAMINA'S GURL FOREVER. >:(

AhiruxMytho #FAKIRU ALL THE WAY. Mytho sucks. lol

As you can see, I DESPISE abusive or problematic ships. I also hate ships that don't have good chemistry or are incredibly boring to watch. I also hate ships that fujoshi throw together for stupid reasons (I HATE THE GURL SHE'S SOOOO ANNOYING. HET IS EW. YAOI4LYFE)

Fujoshits like that.............are immature. Really? You hate heterosexual couples?

HOW THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU GOT HERE, HONEY?

*rolls eyes*

I haven't watch nisekoi but from what I heard Chitoge is an abusive tsundere? I thought you despise abusive ships? :D
Ah I won't comment on Ichihime and Renruki *puts on sunglasses + smug grin*
On second thought, I will only comment a bit lmao
I don't care about Ichihime because both characters are boring af. Ichigo can go die for all I care. Renruki all the way because childhood friends ftw.
Manaka is boring. At least Chisaki is pretty (and she is my best girl, so Tsumugu x Chisaki fits perfectly, best girl x best boy)
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - 13 minutes ago

2 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

144 by FrusDiplo »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

60 by Nemo_Niemand »»
3 minutes ago

» Why is netorare so hated? ( 1 2 )

Je-suis-lui - Apr 9

56 by cyandaqil »»
9 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 2 hours ago

16 by Firwik_Howlo »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.