Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2017 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, that guy is such douchebag even making a litle girl cry. Once again, I'm not surprised that the show seems to appeal to fetishes with the Kobayakawa guy.

Besides, the show felt like it was a giant mess with nothing happening except the dry comedy and fan service. Good thing it was only 10 episodes and it was no longer than that (besides the OVA episode I guess)

One thing I will say about Junichi though is that he is a loyal guy, at least for a boyfriend. Other than that, he's a pretty forgettable character. Even a date in the finale. Terrible series, one of the worst imo of the year.
Stark700Sep 16, 2017 10:51 PM
Sep 13, 2017 7:34 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Well, the show is the typical average comedy. Not a big development, and from my perspective we continued with the same story in a similar way as it started. The OVA is going to have a similar argument.

Junichi is loyal because is his first love.

Sep 13, 2017 8:22 AM

Apr 2010
So the main managed to men up in the end which was expected luckily it happen sooner than later since the episode would have been very annoying.
Anyway the bad guy get what ha deserved and Yukana and Junichi's relationship improved which was a good thing.
It was ok anime, and the main ended up with a girl which deserves praise since this is a harem anime.
Sep 13, 2017 9:00 AM

Aug 2013
The playboy guy was so annoying. I'm glad that he got his ass kicked.

The pedo guy went all hulk.

Sep 13, 2017 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly in the end, I decided to give this series between a 5-6/10. Pretty typical rom/com anime with some tinsy fanservice here. I did liked some of the characters, but I'll hardly remember them afterwards. Btw, fuck the pedo dude and it's mostly because I personally find him very... disturbing.

The girls are alright though, production is pretty mediocre and standard but competent enough... well, not much to really say I suppose.
Sep 13, 2017 9:16 AM

Jan 2015
Nice, Ranko and Junichi's gang to the rescue. Especially with that raging-mode from one of them thanks because of the bad guy make an anonymous little girl cry. Which helps Junichi to live for another day, having imagination about how he will lose his virginity.
Come to think of it, his imagination about the photo booth might be perfect. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 13, 2017 9:25 AM

Sep 2015
The lolicon care about other people? even old hag? who the hell is that?
Into the Internet!
Sep 13, 2017 9:36 AM

Jun 2014
Goddamn this finale was anti climatic. The start was okayish but the date was lame and everything other than that felt really lame. Looks like they also gave up on the artwork halfway during this show.

And ofcourse theres the endcard season 2 teasing, which I doubt will ever happen.

I got to admit that in general I enjoyed the series kinda like a guilty pleassure I guess? But I'll probably forget about it in less than 2 weeks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2017 9:37 AM

Feb 2014

Minoru the man!!!
Hardcore Lolicon who respects what he loves!

And the show concludes too.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 13, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2017
Garbage finale for a garbage show. Yame herself took zero responsibility for her retarded actions last episode while Junichi literally got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. This double standard in these types of anime that the girl can do no wrong and it's always 100% the guy's fault is annoying.
Sep 13, 2017 9:54 AM

Sep 2016
Well, the first half of this final episode was rather nothing but cringe. The whole fight between them just did not flow naturally at all. Granted I'm glad he grew some balls, but it still felt weirdly out of place. Also, like what, the pedo guy turned into the Hulk for his passion of defending little kids. That guy is just.......creepy.

Honestly this show was pretty meh in the end. I did like most of the female cast and I did enjoy their designs. But the male characters, I did not like them at all and found them pretty forgettable to the end. The comedy wasn't very good either as most of it was cringy pervy jokes. It could be possible for a season 2 since they said "See you gain" at the very end, but we will have to wait and see.

Overall, I give it a 5-6/10. It definitely felt on the lower end of Harems and Romantic/Comedy anime.
Sep 13, 2017 9:58 AM
Mar 2015
The show is forgettable but I still enjoyed it though. It was quite average but easy to watch.
Sep 13, 2017 10:10 AM

Feb 2017
The show was pure trash, but it's been a real guilty pleasure for me and I have genuinely enjoyed watching it.

'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Sep 13, 2017 10:25 AM
Jan 2013
GreenEmu said:
Garbage finale for a garbage show. Yame herself took zero responsibility for her retarded actions last episode while Junichi literally got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. This double standard in these types of anime that the girl can do no wrong and it's always 100% the guy's fault is annoying.
Gyarus are dumb sluts, more news at 11.
Honestly was really funny how the show tried pitting Yame as the 'pure good girl' when it's so obvious she's backstabber who only wants the nearest dick, and almost fucked Chad without even caring about the MC
I mean I wouldnt either, hes a spineless loser, but man what a whore. Love how people try to say otherwise
Sep 13, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
okay thta was something...that hulk mode was out of nowhere,,,, pretty much satisfied with the ending I guess
Sep 13, 2017 10:40 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty sweet ending.
That pedophile did something useful for once tho.
Also, Juinchi got his first kiss so...

Well, the series wasn't as good as I'd have thought but it's fine.
Sep 13, 2017 10:57 AM

Aug 2016
Pedo-kun was usefull for once, but it doesn't redeem him and he should be in jail since his job at the daycare. Juinchi is a retard as usual, who gets shit handed to him for free because plot armour. I would like this episode more if he was more severely beaten up by the man whore mob.
What would Golgo do?
Sep 13, 2017 11:02 AM
Sep 2016
enginesofdemise said:
GreenEmu said:
Honestly was really funny how the show tried pitting Yame as the 'pure good girl' when it's so obvious she's backstabber who only wants the nearest dick, and almost fucked Chad without even caring about the MC
I mean I wouldnt either, hes a spineless loser, but man what a whore. Love how people try to say otherwise
Uh? What anime did you watch? I know the anime did its best to skip all the character development, but yame was the one really committed in the relationship from the beginning.
Sep 13, 2017 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
GreenEmu said:

Better drop it earlier, instead of wasting your time.
Sep 13, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2016
Yea.......... One of the if not THE worst show this year so far. Let's try to forget that i've sunken so low to watch this kind of shit

2/10
Sep 13, 2017 12:09 PM
Jan 2013
Lex1979 said:
enginesofdemise said:
Uh? What anime did you watch? I know the anime did its best to skip all the character development, but yame was the one really committed in the relationship from the beginning.
Yeah so committed to their relationship as he goes flirt with Chad and completely ignores her 'boyfriend' lmao
Sep 13, 2017 12:12 PM

Jul 2014
>Thot bullies weak-MC
>MC dates Thot
>Things happens
>Thot acts like a thot with male thot
>MC gets suspicious
>Thot ignores MC and acts like it's his fault
>MC gets fucked up
>MC looses his pride and ego more and more
>Thot is pleased to see that MC is her slave

>MC gets NTR'ed after 5 months

WinieLupieSep 13, 2017 1:04 PM
Sep 13, 2017 12:18 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well at least the MC finally showed some steel at the end and did things right.

A forgettable romcom. Pedo guy and oppai loli made it worse than it even was.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 13, 2017 12:28 PM
May 2017
XD WTF! SHE IS NOT HUMAN!
Sep 13, 2017 12:30 PM

Apr 2011
Eh??
So surprised to see the bad comments here.
The show was not that great from time to time and nothing special, sure, but I thought this final episode was a very nice conclusive ending for once and even a cute kiss! I liked this finale a lot!
Sep 13, 2017 12:35 PM

Dec 2010
Good anime but but god damn that ending was so bad =(
Sep 13, 2017 12:43 PM

Jul 2013
I thought for a moment Minoru was going to turn into an ozaru. It seems lolis can be the source of one's power after all.

About the series, well, I enjoyed it a lot. It was silly and nothing new under the sun, but it still gave me some good laughts through it's run, so...
IllyricusSep 27, 2017 3:00 AM
Sep 13, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2008
Yep, this is why MC's like, Issei Hyodou, Kirito and Tatsuya Shiba are far more better in dealing with Fuckboys like those.

NOT BETA'S like the MC of this series.
Sep 13, 2017 12:45 PM
May 2016
Rahki100 said:

my thoughts exactly. lmao
Sep 13, 2017 12:48 PM
Sep 2016
enginesofdemise said:
Lex1979 said:
Yeah so committed to their relationship as he goes flirt with Chad and completely ignores her 'boyfriend' lmao
Where did you see her flirting? She was merely talking with an old classmate.
Sep 13, 2017 12:54 PM

Aug 2013
Well...that wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen but to be honest, I only watched this because Gals were involved which are almost a rare commodity. The source is arguably better in terms of actual development between Junichi and Yame but eh it's whatever. Glad they didn't drag this out to 12 eps and it's only gonna get some generic ecchi base OVA. About a 4/10.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 13, 2017 1:03 PM

Mar 2014
the animation has come to some lowest level i've ever watched.
i dont want to talk about its plot or PLOT now, for it has neither. the last 2 episodes are garbage. they rape my eyes and mind like those trash LN adaption.
boy and girl(s) are happy together in the end... but i have no enjoyment for a "happy end".

this episode: 2/5

in the end, this show cant give me a reason. finally Junichi came to some reason he loves her. ok i accept it. but what about Yukana? why she agrees to date him first? cuz he's the mc? i once hoped for a flashback episode, telling me that this couple met each other long long ago, but boy forgot girl. it seems the producers dont like this kind of old classic development, they are too cool to explain this to me.

the whole series: 4/10

Stark700 said:
Good thing it was only 10 episodes and it was no longer than that (besides the OVA episode I guess)
the last 2 episodes are original, so i dont know where can they make ova from.
besides, this anime has got 5 volumes of Blu-ray/dvd disc sells, 2 episodes in each. so i think it wont get any unaired episodes.

Rahki100 said:
the animation this episode is somehow twisted. go look at the last frame before the half-way commercial break. since those close face shots can be twisted like that, ive no surprise for tits.
vellabrownSep 13, 2017 2:39 PM
Sep 13, 2017 1:12 PM

Aug 2015
What can I really say?
Eventually Yame and Junichi go out together because they love each other and not just because Junichi wanted to fuck a girl. Their relationship seems to have more... depth? xD
Hmm... the animation and the drawings are even worse than the previous episodes.
The only character I tolerate is Yame. The rest = garbage.

Conclusion: one of the worst series of the year.

1/10
Sep 13, 2017 1:40 PM
Oct 2009
That fight scene had to be clunkiest thing I've watched in a very long time. I don't think it could've gotten much worse if they tried...

Also what a bullshit last 2 episodes, this show went from being a solid 6 to a 3 for me pretty damn quick...
Sep 13, 2017 2:04 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed watching those fuckboys get what they deserved

Unlike the general consensus here, I found the comedy to be quite entertaining and none of the main characters annoyed me apart from the resident pedo bear whose antics creeped out everyone on planet earth after a while

6/10 for me
Sep 13, 2017 2:09 PM

Jun 2014
Yeah this show was pretty awful. It's a shame because I saw in a different forum that the manga actually has decent romance between Junichi and Yame, and the side characters like the other annoying girls and Junichi's annoying friends weren't featured much. It sucks that they scrapped all that and turned it into generic ecchi harem nonsense, with all the girls thirsting for Junichi's dick and all of his friends doing annoying cringe shit.

Speaking of Junichi's annoying friends, that pedo was seriously unfunny. I love dark humor, and the shit I say around my friends is not even close to being PC, but taking something like that and seriously turning it into a recurring gimmick is weird. Especially since that character apparently barely talks in the actual manga. Of all the ways they could have changed him, THAT'S what they go for. At least it led to him being somewhat useful when they beat up the "typical forgettable douchebag that forces drama," but that doesn't excuse what we saw from him throughout the series.

Well, this seems like it could have been a decent rom-com, but they really watered it down, probably to try and generate more sales or pander to a certain demographic. Idk, this is just a bad show.
thebrentinator24Sep 13, 2017 2:14 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 13, 2017 2:35 PM

Oct 2012
I agree that the ending was kind of weak but overall I thought it was a decent series, especially where Yame is concerned. I found it refreshing how she goes against her stereotype. She's kind, thoughtful and independent. The male characters, all of them were pretty lame though. 6/10
Sep 13, 2017 2:40 PM
Jun 2014
enginesofdemise said:
Lex1979 said:

Stop being delusional. That has even happened to me. I went to class with a girl from a different state and by a weird coincidence i met her and her boyfriend when visiting my cousin who lives where she was from. She ran towards me as soon as she saw me and hugged me, and we proceeded walking together and talking about this and that with her likely beta boyfriend trailing a bit behind. But it was completely platonic.

Meeting a good friend from way back is always exciting. It would be something else if either of these girls introduced the bf as just a friend.
Sep 13, 2017 2:54 PM

Aug 2014
meh a shitty ending for a shitty adaption, 5/10.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 13, 2017 2:57 PM

Nov 2007
I didn't have much expectations when I started to watch this show and it was all decent for 8 episodes. 9th was a disaster. Who could have come up with such a bad plot?

First half of final episode was even worse. I was ashamed of myself for watching this bullshit. Completely powerless Junichi bites Chad's leg. What the hell. I thought it is the end when Chad promised to come near Yame again. Unfortunately villains don't keep promises. Then rescue squad appears right after Yunichi is already completely humiliated and destroyed. What were they doing when he was being beaten up all that time? Thankfully Ranko-san and virgins squad beat the WHOLE GANG of delinquents.

Pedo-kun going on rampage is probably the worst scene I have ever seen.

Overall impression of the show is somehow rescued by the cool date with kissu and Nene's boobs.
Sep 13, 2017 3:02 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
IMO this anime had potential but lost all of it somewhere between 5th and 6th ep. Still I don't call time I spent on watching it wasted. Show was a light comedy with some quite serious moments (which were dumb and could be done better but I don't care about that so much). I enjoyed it but end was well... empty and forgetable? I've seen a lot good words about manga so I'll read it and compare. I hope both male MC and female MC are done better in original because with every episode after 6th they were getting worse.
Sep 13, 2017 3:04 PM
Jul 2015
LMAO2333333 WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT ANIMATION????? Do they just suddenly run out of budget???? Like seriously, all of drop of the frame rates, shitty animation are jokes!
Overall, another trashy show. 4/10
Sep 13, 2017 3:27 PM

Dec 2014
at first i was super excited because im reading the manga, and this anime is just a huge slap to the face especially the two last eps even if i try not to compare the works.

So little effort in the anime. Yame got ruined. along with junichi being a complete annoyance.

i get they covered up the drama in the end but even that was rushed and poorly executed. the only "good" thing in my opinion between this garbage was the art and thats that. Ill just have to learn my lesson when it comes to expectations with these kinds of shows.

~
Yurisama_TohkaOct 25, 2022 10:47 AM
Sep 13, 2017 3:57 PM

Jun 2017
Was a better last episode than what I expected. The pedo guy being useful caught me off guard. Welp, overall, this was nothing grand, pretty forgettable overall, had a few nice moments and humor here and there but that's about it.
Sep 13, 2017 4:26 PM
Jun 2015
Really the best moments in the show are junichi and his friends, the harem bullshit tends to be hit and a lot of miss. I am disappointed that the female mc is not given any blame for her teasing and confusing signals. Saekano was better than this by miles.
Sep 13, 2017 4:56 PM

Mar 2015
I definitely think the last episode was better than the rest in the series combined. Ending on such a strong episode was something that rather surprised me. Well done!
The sword that takes life gives life
Sep 13, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2013
Man, can't believe the final episode changed my opinion on the fat pedo friend... respect man (when he helped out the kid, after that he was just creepy lmao), well whatever, eh ending glad to know it's done
Aidoru-OjisanSep 13, 2017 6:53 PM

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Sep 13, 2017 7:26 PM
Sep 2014
What's frustrating about this series is the kind of potential it has. The premise can actually create some really awesome and interesting situations. The problem is Junichi isn't a great character, not terrible, but not great, just so boring and bland. Also, I'm not a fan of the harem aspect; I'd rather see them explore giving each of Junichi's friends one of the girls, something like Yui to Shimpei, Ranko to Keigo, and Nene to Minoru, something like that rather than trying to force all the girls to like Junichi.

The storylines were mostly forgettable and the harem stuff feels so forced and unnecessary. Plus, the pedo stuff with Minoru was incredibly obnoxious. I feel like if they toned that down significantly and tried to push Nene for him, it would work out well. Just create a multi-character Rom-com and how they're so different from each other and the shennanignas they go through together with Junichi and Yukana as the main couple. I feel like some really good stuff can come out of it.

Sadly, like so many series, it's a decent premise with mediocre execution.
Sep 13, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2013
this show's animation was not stellar to begin with but it totaly dipped here...especially with Nene's ridiculously bothersome & unsettling big boobs

at least fatty has a no-touch policy, still no excuse for his nonsense prior to this.

i could've enjoyed this a lil bit more (which is not saying much) without Nene, fatty and the weird sound quality, Ranko & main girl are the only decent characters here. glad its short with just an OVA a million miles away
Sep 13, 2017 8:12 PM
Feb 2017
I feel like the animation was really poor in this episode compared to the rest of the show. Despite that, contrary to popular belief I actually kind of liked the ending and the kiss scene killed me, especially how she ran off afterwards to hide her embarrassment. But then again, I'm a hopeless romantic so anything romantic in anime would get a good reaction out of me as long as it's not complete and utter shit
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

270 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

88 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

118 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

71 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.