Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2017 6:52 PM

Apr 2013
Seiya said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

I can understand why but the overall tone of the series affecting your personal overall score for it? Seriously mate? Did you think that this story was gonna be light hearted? No, the Abyss should tell you that, you might as well drop it for as they descend further down into the abyss the horror gets worst. oh btw this is directed @Seiya, I'm sorry if I may come off as rude but your reasoning for the content of this episode negatively affecting your score for this series is immature, sure I understand that the Anime not toning down the extreme content in this episode was a bit shocking to you but come on, this series isn't for the faint of heart, if you can't take this, drop it.

Lol. "Mate?" Like I'm going to listen to someone from the UK.

So this is your response for my message? then let me replace that "mate" with "m8" happy? Now will you drop Made In Abyss knowing more of this extreme content is to come?

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Sep 8, 2017 6:54 PM

Jun 2014
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Seiya said:

Lol. "Mate?" Like I'm going to listen to someone from the UK.

So this is your response for my message? then let me replace that "mate" with "m8" happy? Now will you drop Made In Abyss knowing more of this extreme content is to come?

I'm not wasting my time with a child.

Blocked.

Sep 8, 2017 6:55 PM

Apr 2013
Seiya said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Blocked.

Very well, you could have answered me but I guess this is how things will play out *sigh*

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Sep 8, 2017 7:09 PM

Apr 2012
It's kinda obvious that the tone of the show was going to be like this lol
I mean it was pretty clear from the beginning that the lower layers were going to be increasingly hostile to humans. Still i wasn't prepared for the near death experience this soon. That near amputation seriously caught me off guard lol

Sep 8, 2017 7:12 PM

Jun 2017
Meh. Boring.

Haven't been convinced to care about this annoying child and her pet robot for the past nine episodes, and that's not about to change now.

I've read a lot of praise for this episode because of the "brutality" and showing the blood. I mean.... so what?

Oh well. I guess this one's just not for me. I'll finish the last three episodes just for the sake of finishing it.
Sep 8, 2017 7:15 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Good god.. While I'm aware that this series is going to be dark, I wasn't ready for that kind of gore in this episode. I thought Riko was going to die. Feels a bit disturbing witnessing those scenes where Regu has no other choice but to cut off Riko's left arm... >_<

Nanachi shows up and saves them. I've been waiting for her appearance in the anime ever since.
Sep 8, 2017 7:15 PM

Apr 2013
Kaze_Kitsune said:
Meh. Boring.

Haven't been convinced to care about this annoying child and her pet robot for the past nine episodes, and that's not about to change now.

I've read a lot of praise for this episode because of the "brutality" and showing the blood. I mean.... so what?

Oh well. I guess this one's just not for me. I'll finish the last three episodes just for the sake of finishing it.

I see... I've been a bit saddened to know that this series hasn't been doing it for you for the past weeks... I'm a fan of the series so seeing other people have a negative outlook on it just makes me a bit confused but everyone has a right to their own opinion, even so I thank you for at least having the will to finish the series.

Ascended Taste
Sep 8, 2017 7:18 PM

Jun 2017
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Kaze_Kitsune said:
Meh. Boring.

I see... I've been a bit saddened to know that this series hasn't been doing it for you for the past weeks... I'm a fan of the series so seeing other people have a negative outlook on it just makes me a bit confused but everyone has a right to their own opinion, even so I thank you for at least having the will to finish the series.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm glad that people are enjoying it.

It's just not for me.

I think it has something to do with my personality, and the fact that I'm jaded because I've read and watched SO MUCH. Things that affect other people don't really have that big of an impact on me.

I hope the rest of the show is good for you though!
Sep 8, 2017 7:21 PM

Mar 2016
I think that the episode would have had much more impact in the series if Reg just cutted her arm off... But the way Nanachi was introduced was cool too.
I really hope that they don't remove again any stakes and go straight "for the kill"...
Sep 8, 2017 7:21 PM

Apr 2013
Kaze_Kitsune said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

It's just not for me.

I think it has something to do with my personality, and the fact that I'm jaded because I've read and watched SO MUCH. Things that affect other people don't really have that big of an impact on me.

It has been, mostly due to the OST but certainly this episode was a bit hard to stomach but having the idea that this is much more worst in the Manga makes me feel a bit uneasy... anyhow I didn't come to love this series due to the darkness but for the world and setting it's placed in. The fact that you speak as a jaded viewer reflects your forum avatar of Saitama, which is why you chose it correct?

Ascended Taste
Sep 8, 2017 7:26 PM

Jun 2017
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Kaze_Kitsune said:

It's just not for me.

It has been, mostly due to the OST but certainly this episode was a bit hard to stomach but having the idea that this is much more worst in the Manga makes me feel a bit uneasy... anyhow I didn't come to love this series due to the darkness but for the world and setting it's placed in. The fact that you speak as a jaded viewer reflects your forum avatar of Saitama, which is why you chose it correct?

Yes! I'm so glad that you made that connection! Saitama's face in that scene is basically my own as I go about life....

For better or worse. Haha.
Sep 8, 2017 7:47 PM

Jun 2012
I told a friend of mine, watch Abyss and he said, ain't that for kids? They are all chibi... He clearly doesn't know what his gonna watch xD
Sep 8, 2017 8:03 PM

Sep 2014
The stages I went through watching this episode....

What in the ever living fuck was that? I read this would get dark, but damn.....Just.....damn. I just hope they can fix her arm. Also, the introduction to Nanachi or what ever her name was seems a bit odd. How she has all the raiders gear and whistles. Hmm...... Guess my theory on Nanachi being a reborn version of her mom is out the window.

If this is how all the monsters are from this point on, or get worse, then they'll need all the help they can get.
Sep 8, 2017 8:15 PM
Jul 2018
Kaze_Kitsune said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Yes! I'm so glad that you made that connection! Saitama's face in that scene is basically my own as I go about life....

It's just that you learned to believe that these things won't affect you in person, as you most likely won't experience them. (There's more, like learning more about those things, that as result gives more confidence in possibly dealing with them.)
We gotta remind ourselves that watching is always a much lesser experience than experiencing it ourselves; we feel much less than those characters as the situation they're in can't possibly be of effect to us nearly as much.
It reminded me of someone that believed those characters in Attack on Titan to behave 'stupidly'. Because yeah, they get really scared... But you know: the person couldn't possibly understand what it is to be in their skin, nor I believe they made the effort to... (Oh well, didn't the guy ever have some some Rottweiler try to get him? Must've forgotten how it felt, if ever... To recognize yourself to be so powerless against a creature that'd chew on you.)
Sep 8, 2017 8:21 PM

May 2016
So I watched this episode in the morning, then watched it again just to make sure I was fully awake to comprehend the madness I had just witnessed.

I really do like Riko & Reg as characters and I feel bad for them after going through such an ordeal, but does it make me a heartless sadist by smiling & laughing while seeing Riko effectively bleeding to death? As soon as I saw Riko's hand getting impaled by the spiky thorn, my immediate reaction was 'yep, they're f*cked!'

You know how they say that good minds think alike? That's me & Nanachi right now. While Reg was panicking over Riko being breathless I was thinking 'just use CPR Reg!', then Nanachi shows up and suggests the exact same thing. Just shows the trio's lack of preparation for the Abyss if they don't know basic first aid. It certainly would have been a (sad) journey's end if Nanachi didn't save the day. I like this fuzzball.

Looking forward to next week as always. Anyone know when the godlike OST is going to be released? I need it on my ipod like right now!
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
Sep 8, 2017 8:27 PM

Apr 2013
thebusofdoom said:
So I watched this episode in the morning, then watched it again just to make sure I was fully awake to comprehend the madness I had just witnessed.

I really do like Riko & Reg as characters and I feel bad for them after going through such an ordeal, but does it make me a heartless sadist by smiling & laughing while seeing Riko effectively bleeding to death? As soon as I saw Riko's hand getting impaled by the spiky thorn, my immediate reaction was 'yep, they're f*cked!'

You know how they say that good minds think alike? That's me & Nanachi right now. While Reg was panicking over Riko being breathless I was thinking 'just use CPR Reg!', then Nanachi shows up and suggests the exact same thing. Just shows the trio's lack of preparation for the Abyss if they don't know basic first aid. It certainly would have been a (sad) journey's end if Nanachi didn't save the day. I like this fuzzball.

Looking forward to next week as always. Anyone know when the godlike OST is going to be released? I need it on my ipod like right now!

It will be released in September 27th, I'm planning on purchasing the OST so I can listen to it while reading the Manga once the Anime finishes airing, glad to see someone else think the OST is godlike, credits to Kevin Penkin and his amazing compositions

Ascended Taste
Sep 8, 2017 8:29 PM
Aug 2017
I haven't read the manga but, I sorta knew this was coming and I would have been disappointed if it was not so brutal. When I first started watching this anime I was like 12 y/o kids have no business going down that deep if the "curse" is as bad as they say.

We get down to 4th layer and I was expecting something along the lines of visiting the place her mother was supposedly buried. A field of flowers and stuff like that- they did a great job of baiting us into that line of thinking. Props to the author for that! So we get here and BAM!- they're already screwed. The cutesy animation had me worried that they were gonna leave a huge plot hole by finding out some cheap trick to bypass the curse altogether.

Don't get me wrong- I was squeamish through the whole scene. The chibi portrayals made the impact bigger- you don't expect shit to get real. For example, in AOT though it gets dark really fast I don't think It felt this real. This is more like 127 hours- though that was on another level.

IMO This series has huge potential. The 2 main MCs so far- Riko and Reg have potential for character development due to that scene. Everything leading upto it- the tone, the music and the scene itself- the VA was amazing. The OST really sets the tone. Totally the MVP of the series(can be a bias from my side as OSTs are always a big part of how I evaluate anything I watch). It doesn't let you forget that you are sinking deeper into the abyss- it's really easy to do so when the characters look so cute.

Also Nanachi so kawaii. But, looks don't matter here haha.

P.S. I rambled and edited a lot lol
Ameyz7Sep 8, 2017 8:39 PM
Sep 8, 2017 8:45 PM

Oct 2014
This was in my brain the whole time after the mid break scene up through the end of the whole thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOecWp1Di7I
Sep 8, 2017 9:00 PM
Jan 2017
That episode honestly screwed me up :)))
Sep 8, 2017 9:13 PM

Jun 2017
Rehls said:
Kaze_Kitsune said:

It's just that you learned to believe that these things won't affect you in person, as you most likely won't experience them. (There's more, like learning more about those things, that as result gives more confidence in possibly dealing with them.)
We gotta remind ourselves that watching is always a much lesser experience than experiencing it ourselves; we feel much less than those characters as the situation they're in can't possibly be of effect to us nearly as much.
It reminded me of someone that believed those characters in Attack on Titan to behave 'stupidly'. Because yeah, they get really scared... But you know: the person couldn't possibly understand what it is to be in their skin, nor I believe they made the effort to... (Oh well, didn't the guy ever have some some Rottweiler try to get him? Must've forgotten how it felt, if ever... To recognize yourself to be so powerless against a creature that'd chew on you.)

That is honestly a big part of it. For me, at least, getting invested in a show or a book or a movie means connecting with the characters. That allows me to put myself in their shoes, to feel their emotions.

I just haven't been able to connect with Riko or Reg. I wish there had been more character development. The show started off well in that regard, but just kinda went downhill.
Sep 8, 2017 9:16 PM
Aug 2017
When i first saw Nanachi i thought she was fat.
Sep 8, 2017 9:21 PM

May 2015
Seiya said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Blocked.

You're the one who can't handle criticism or graphic content and HE'S the child? Lol.

Sep 8, 2017 9:31 PM

May 2014
This is really great episode they did excellent in adapting this scene

I couldnt bear my self to watch Riko's suffering but The emotions on this episode is pretty good the seiyuu's are pretty amazing on how they portray their character

and Nanachi us here to save the day
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2017 9:32 PM
Jul 2014
Wow. That was really tough to watch. I had to pause about halfway in and take a break. I honestly can't remember the last time I've had to do that with a show. The whole thing made me tear up.

The team that worked on this episode did a phenomenal job with pretty much everything from start to finish, not just the part everyone is talking about. The fourth layer looks great so far, and I love Nanachi's house.

Fantastic episode.
Sep 8, 2017 9:34 PM

Apr 2013
RegulusNeil said:

I couldnt bear my self to watch Riko's suffering but The emotions on this episode is pretty good the seiyuu's are pretty amazing on how they portray their character

You know the fact that Riko's seiyuu has voiced very cute moe characters (Yume from Aikatsu Stars! and Gabriel from Gabriel Dropout) her performance of portraying Riko's pain was something amazing, I mean sure it's unnerving but knowing her past work I wouldn't have ever imagined hearing her make screams of pain and stuff... Good job Tomita Miyu

Ascended Taste
Sep 8, 2017 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
Kaze_Kitsune said:
Rehls said:

That is honestly a big part of it. For me, at least, getting invested in a show or a book or a movie means connecting with the characters. That allows me to put myself in their shoes, to feel their emotions.

I just haven't been able to connect with Riko or Reg. I wish there had been more character development. The show started off well in that regard, but just kinda went downhill.

What can I tell ya, besides anime being mostly aired for teens and most of them having no patience for the character development to be done in the way you'd want (outside the Abyss).
I can imagine myself enjoying seeing those characters develop more in town before going into the Abyss, yeah... But y'know: it'd probably be tedious for most. (In the episode discussion of last week someone mentioned that the manga was almost cancelled...)
Sep 8, 2017 9:37 PM

Aug 2013
zanahorowa said:
Zantius said:
I must be the only one who thinks this was not as dark as I was expecting. Like it was dark, especially if you remember that this is involving kids, and of course the suffering made you feel the darkness but...maybe I'm just a sadist inside or something, it just wasn't like mega darkness mode to where it was hard for me to watch. The only thing that kinda pissed me off was the fact that Reg was in the midst of chopping Riko's arm off and legit stopped midway through then Nanachi shows up and it's like...okay are we going to seriously ignore the fact that Riko's arm is halfway hanging off right now? Yeah just splint it, we'll fix it next ep to the best it can be fixed. Like...why didn't Nanachi show up before Reg started cutting off her arm? Or rather, why didn't Reg chop it off completely before Nanachi showed up? That's kinda my only issue with this episode but other than that, it was phenomenal.

... Because Reg botched it. He fucked up amputating her arm. He ended up breaking it instead causing her a massive amount of pain.

He broke it first to make it easier to cut it off then he went for the amputating process but literally stopped halfway.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 8, 2017 9:41 PM
Jul 2018
Zantius said:
zanahorowa said:

... Because Reg botched it. He fucked up amputating her arm. He ended up breaking it instead causing her a massive amount of pain.

He broke it first to make it easier to cut it off then he went for the amputating process but literally stopped halfway.

You guys forgot Nanachi telling Reg that the arm could still be fixed? But that it might not be the same as before.
Sep 8, 2017 9:41 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was so hard for me to watch....Holy fuck that was gruesome and man did it give me a lot of scares

I expected Riko to probably end up losing her arm, but when she was seemingly dead my face just dropped (Mind you I was already freaking out from seeing her suffer before hand) and I felt so fucking bad for her and Reg

I can't even begin to imagine the pain she's in but thank god for this new character
Sep 8, 2017 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Rehls said:
Zantius said:

You guys forgot Nanachi telling Reg that the arm could still be fixed? But that it might not be the same as before.

Oh yeah I remember that part but it still begs the question of why the sequence of events happened that way in the first place especially if you look it at from a plot development standpoint.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 8, 2017 9:55 PM

May 2014
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
RegulusNeil said:

You know the fact that Riko's seiyuu has voiced very cute moe characters (Yume from Aikatsu Stars! and Gabriel from Gabriel Dropout) her performance of portraying Riko's pain was something amazing, I mean sure it's unnerving but knowing her past work I wouldn't have ever imagined hearing her make screams of pain and stuff... Good job Tomita Miyu

Your right about that I watch some of the character she voiced thats why I admire for doing a good job on voicing Riko
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2017 10:08 PM

Jun 2017
Rehls said:
Kaze_Kitsune said:

What can I tell ya, besides anime being mostly aired for teens and most of them having no patience for the character development to be done in the way you'd want (outside the Abyss).
I can imagine myself enjoying seeing those characters develop more in town before going into the Abyss, yeah... But y'know: it'd probably be tedious for most. (In the episode discussion of last week someone mentioned that the manga was almost cancelled...)

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's just so hard to feel attached to characters or care about what happens to them when you feel nothing for them.

Oh well.
Sep 8, 2017 10:08 PM

Apr 2014
Glad to see they didn't pull any punches with the adaptation.
Though if this does get a second season, it's gonna be pretty hard to watch some of the later stuff with animation and sound.
There's a vicious squirrel! She's after me! She's killing my chair!
Sep 8, 2017 10:34 PM

Aug 2015
Okay, so everything I've seen so far hasn't shocked me, and I assumed the rumors from manga readers were just hyping up the "dark" factor too much. But this episode made me cringe for the first time in a long while in terms of anime. That was brutal to sit through and I'm glad I watched it at the end of a really fun day. I'm hoping for more moments of tension like this, but with only 3 episodes left (more like 4 with the hour long finale) I can't see that happening.
Sep 8, 2017 10:38 PM

Nov 2016
i kind of wanted them to do 127 hours man im going to hell
Sep 8, 2017 10:41 PM

Jul 2012
Good thing I've marathoned Game of Thrones recently, 'cause I don't know if I could've watched that in one sitting otherwise 😰

But Nanachi is finally introduced, and she's singing in the ED with Riko and Reg now :)

EDIT: Also, it still didn't seem like Riko comprehended the dangers of the abyss with her yelling, but now that her arm was almost amputated, maybe she'll finally have some sense 😐
AndoSep 8, 2017 11:23 PM
Sep 8, 2017 10:48 PM

Aug 2013
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
this episode is so hard to watch
I had to pause it, many times because I couldn't bear to continue the suffering :"
great ep
Sep 8, 2017 11:00 PM

Aug 2014
AND BEST ANIME OF THE SEASONNNNNN GOES TOOOOO KAKEGU... HERO AC... MADE IN ABYSSSSSSSSSSS, HANDS DOWNNNNNNNN MADE IN ABYSSSSSSSSSSS. BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASONNNNN THIS FARRRRRRR, IF YOU SAY YOU DIDNT CLENCH YOUR TEETH WHEN HE BROKE HER ARM U R A FUKINNNNNNGGGGGG LIARRRRRRRRRR ;)
Sep 8, 2017 11:01 PM

Feb 2016
They didn't censor any thing. Jeus that was brutal.

Kaze_Kitsune said:

It's just not for me.

Glad to see you being civil about it.

Wish some could be as civil.
podetusSep 8, 2017 11:06 PM
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Sep 8, 2017 11:03 PM

Aug 2014
For some reason this episode didn't surprise me at all. Also, I ate my dinner while watching this episode. Mmm mm pizza.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but clearly something is based on all the responses I've seen here so far. Maybe it was because the blood wasn't very convincing in color, I don't know.

Anywho, decent episode. 4/5. It felt a bit short. Like not much happened asides from Riko damn near dying. Interested to see where things go next with this Nanachi character.
Sep 8, 2017 11:03 PM

Sep 2016
now they finally show the strain and terrors of the abyss my godess this eps was so damn insane riko didnt deserve all the pain she went through that was intense af
Facta Non Verba
Sep 8, 2017 11:26 PM

Sep 2013
I was worried they'd censor this episode but it's great to see that they didn't. Great episode overall! Just as intense as I remembered it from the mango. Also, the OST has been amazing throughout this series, especially this episode. Mariya Ise also did amazing as Riko this episode.
Sep 8, 2017 11:27 PM

Oct 2016
After 9 whole episodes of "It's fucking nothing", SOMETHING HAPPENED.

Hurray!
Sep 9, 2017 12:12 AM

Jun 2016
well i feel bad to riko... he again get the curse and its far worse.... i don't know if the manga in this chapter is the turn point or the beginning or not but definitely this episode will be like a turn point or the beginning of something....

i hope there is a next season... and definitely this is anime so far the best fantasy and adventure for 2017.. no doubt..
Sep 9, 2017 1:34 AM
Jul 2017
This is getting darker and darker.... Even the Ending Theme couldn't set the mood to happy anymore. I love the intense voice acting of Reg and Riko (Props to the VA). Can't wait to see the whole thing about Nanachi (yey, new chara) and her ability to sense the force field (I guess that's what she calls it?")
"To rule the time is to control the world" - Amane Suzuha
Sep 9, 2017 2:09 AM

Oct 2013
holy hell, and here i thought i was ready for the "Riko suffering so much" scene since i've read the manga, but the combination of the animated bubbly blood gushing out and the sound effect of each stream proved to be too much for me, not to mention Riko's VA doing a good job portraying her suffering, i expected the scream to be louder tho.

i r8 this ep OH GOD I LOVE THIS BUT HOLY HELL / 10.
and aww yiss, nanachi.
Sep 9, 2017 2:13 AM

Jun 2016
Holy fucking shit! This is one of those anime episodes I can't watch again because it's just soo painful. Fuck when Riko started bleeding out I just lost it and started jumping around my bedroom while crying so hard. Not even exaggerating, but that was my reaction throughout her suffering. And I cried harder when she "stopped breathing", then Regu started crying so hard. Oh my fucking god this anime just went full sadist to me. Fuuuuuck!

I've never cried this hard before since Levi's god mode in SNK's OVA I swear. Omfg.

But I'm so happy we finally get to meet Nanachi. I've been hearing her voice in the ED I bought on iTunes and I find her really adorable with Riko and Regu in the ED, and now HE/SHE'S HERE. I'm not even sure about his gender (it might went Maruruk again). Hihi.

WHAT A GREAT, BUT FUCKING SADISTIC EPISODE! GAAAH! I'm still crying while typing this. PLEASE BE OKAY, MY BABY RIKO. MY POOR HEART!

THIS ANIME CLEARLY DESERVES MY 10/10. ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 9, 2017 2:30 AM

Nov 2013
Finally picking up this show again...
Sep 9, 2017 2:30 AM

Sep 2016
still shaking after 20 minutes of finishing this episode.
godfucking damn
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Sep 9, 2017 2:46 AM

Sep 2016
This... this escalated quickly. I'm in a shock...
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

768 by asbest0sdust »»
Apr 16, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

234 by p1f1 »»
Apr 16, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Are the movies cannon…?

Skylar-whoo - Apr 15

21 by Skylar-whoo »»
Apr 15, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 24, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ZuzuMiBachi - Sep 15, 2017

218 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 24, 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.