Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2017 3:28 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season | TV | Teaser
A teaser video for the second anime adaptation of the manga by Chika Umino. Cast and staff from the first season will reprise their roles. The second season is slated to broadcast on NHK channels on October 14 and run for 22 episodes.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?? Dear My Sister | Movie | Trailer
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?? Dear My Sister is a special episode scheduled screen in 40 theaters across Japan on November 11. The trailer previews the episode's theme song "Sekai ga Café ni Nacchatta!" by Petit Rabbit's with beans.

Himouto! Umaru-chan R | TV | Character PV
The video previews the character Kirie Motoba.

Mahoutsukai no Yome | TV | PV
The third promotional video for Mahoutsukai no Yome previews its opening song "Here" by JUNNA. The anime is slated to broadcast on October 8 via Tokyo MX, MBS, and other stations.

Mazinger Z Movie | Movie | Trailer
Mazinger Z Movie is a theatrical project based on Go Nagai's Mazinger Z franchise, and will serve as a sequel to the original series with a new story. The trailer features a remastered version of Ichirou Mizuki's original theme song from the 1972 anime. The movie is slated to premiere on January 13, 2018.

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower | Movie | Teaser
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower compilation film will recap Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt 2nd Season. It is slated to premiere worldwide on November 18.

Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On | TV | PV
The new promotional video for Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On previews the new arc.

The iDOLM@STER Side M | TV | CM
The commercial for The iDOLM@STER Side M features the opening song "Reason!!" by DRAMATIC STARS, Beit, S.E.M, High×Joker, W and Jupiter. The TV anime is slated to broadcast on October 7.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi | OVA | Trailer
The third chapter of Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi is slated to premiere on October 14.

Yowamushi Pedal: Re:GENERATION | Movie | Trailer
Yowamushi Pedal: Re:GENERATION is a compilation film that covers parts of Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation and will also contain new scenes. The trailer previews the theme song "Tsuyosa Yowasa" by YouthK Saeki. The film is scheduled to premiere on October 4.

Sakana-sanSep 3, 2017 3:29 PM
Sep 3, 2017 3:33 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
3-GATSU HYPE THRUST ACTIVATED

Looking forward to Mahoutsukai too, to see if its worth the hype. PV is looking prety damn good so far.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 3, 2017 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE. For a lot of stuff of course, Lol sorry I'm sorry :')
Sep 3, 2017 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
Check the pvs
Realise nothing for me
Back play my games
Sep 3, 2017 5:00 PM

Jan 2014
一緒にぴょんぴょんしよう?
Of course!(^ω^)
Gochuumon seems awesome as usual.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2017 6:24 PM

Mar 2014
So many PVs this week
Sep 3, 2017 6:58 PM

Apr 2017
Only thing that's even more worth watching here is Mahoutsukai no Yome

The rest are MEH

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Sep 3, 2017 7:02 PM

May 2012
Meh

Only Mahoutsukai no Yome is worth watching out of these
Sep 3, 2017 8:12 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Can't wait for Mahoutsukai no Yome, 3-Gatsu no Lion, Himouto Umaru-chan R and Kekkei Sensen Season 2 in particular.

Mahoutsukai no Yome is what I'm most excited for the upcoming anime so I hope it will live up to its hype. Gosh, this preview looked so awesome though, hence all the more excitement and elation. I've been waiting for this ever since this March after watching the second episode of the airing prequel OVA episodes. For me personally, I'm more hyped and excited for this than even Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, Violet Evergarden, One Punch Man Season 2 and even the three Eureka Seven movie trilogies. Can't wait...

3-Gatsu no Lion was one of the winter anime that I personally loved a lot. While the ending of Season 1 was nothing close to conclusive, I was satisfied nonetheless but now that there's going to be a Season 2, I hope it will do better than the first Season and outshine it although I'm not really confident it will. Who cares if it doesn't anyway, we will at least some more fascinating Op and Ed from the show. Glad to hear it'll be 22 episodes as well.

Himouto Umaru-Chan R is a sequel I'm not looking forward to tremendously but it will serve as a good watch nonetheless, or so I'm hoping. I loved the first Season greatly but I'm aware of what's to be coming this time around and it doesn't quite intrigue me much. Whatever the case, at least we get to see more Umaru and her chubby form so that should be more than enough hopefully.

As for Kekkei Sensen, I'm not sure as to what to expect since I'm still halfway done with its first Season. But, a sequel is always welcome and so that pleases me enough to make me want to view it once it airs.

I haven't watched Shokugeki no Souma as of yet and I don't think I can manage enough time to get around the previous two seasons so I'm a little disheartened seeing all the hype around it.

All in all, hopefully the upcoming Fall Season will be head over heels over the earlier three seasons of the year, although chances are very slim as expected, and here's hoping for the best.
_MushiRock11_Sep 3, 2017 8:28 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 3, 2017 9:32 PM

Oct 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:

Mahoutsukai no Yome is what I'm most excited for the upcoming anime so I hope it will live up to its hype. Gosh, this preview looked so awesome though, hence all the more excitement and elation. I've been waiting for this ever since this March after watching the second episode of the airing prequel OVA episodes. For me personally, I'm more hyped and excited for this than even Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, Violet Evergarden, One Punch Man Season 2 and even the three Eureka Seven movie trilogies. Can't wait...

I second this---so much hype for MahoYome ; v ; and I already fell in love with the song~ X'D
Sep 3, 2017 11:41 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
riane-kun said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

I second this---so much hype for MahoYome ; v ; and I already fell in love with the song~ X'D

I know right, the vocal was soothing to hear. 👌
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 4, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
Looking forward to the Ancient Magus Bride. Watched the first three episodes in theaters and it was really good. I really do hope people realize it is a slow paced slice of life most of the time lol.
Sep 4, 2017 12:21 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, Mahoutsukai no Yome looks even better of what I expected. Looking forward to the series (same for 3-Gatsu, of course).
Sep 4, 2017 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
Mahoutsukai no Yome's third PV looks great. Can't wait for that to start for Fall. Same with 3-gatsu no Lion.
Sep 4, 2017 2:25 AM

Mar 2014
Man I'm so hyped for Mahoutsukai no Yome, I hope it lives up to my expectations!
Sep 4, 2017 7:19 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Crazy hyped for Mahoutsukai cause I love the series so much and personally thought it would never get a TV adaptation but now it's almost here!!

Also very excited for March Comes in Like a Lion S2, the first season was very pleasant to watch and I'm glad this one is running for another 22 eps.
Sep 4, 2017 7:58 AM

Oct 2016
3-Gatsu was one of the few gems from last year, so excited for the upcoming second season. But still, it's quite disheartening to see the show being so underappreciated and practically ignored by the community.
Sep 4, 2017 7:59 AM

Jul 2012
I can't wait for 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season and Mahoutsukai no Yome! The more PVs I watch of Mahoutsukai the more I want to see it.
Sep 4, 2017 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
It's Mahoutsukai no Yome for me and of course, obligatory second season of 3-Gatsu no Lion.

Ace_39 said:
3-Gatsu was one of the few gems from last year, so excited for the upcoming second season. But still, it's quite disheartening to see the show being so underappreciated and practically ignored by the community.

Sadly the truth.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
5 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
6 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.