Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2017 9:26 AM

Sep 2014
NEW THREAD

Mwahaha. Step aside, Astro, for Mira has taken over. :^)

Now to complain about crap rolls.

Old thread is here
Story and Event summaries in one place
astroprogsJun 17, 2019 7:39 AM
The sun is a deadly laser
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2017 9:55 AM

Aug 2010
mira-pyon said:

Hey, this button says "Delete Club In Case Of Ahoge Invasion". I wonder what would happen if I press it.

Yaoi-Senpai said:
Damn, I'm so addicted to Fate/Grand order.....CANT STOP PLAYING T_T

Can someone tell me what should I do to gain the apples for AP?

Apples are either daily login rewards or event rewards. You'll know what to do when you see apples, don't worry.
Aug 19, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2014
Yaoi-Senpai said:
Damn, I'm so addicted to Fate/Grand order.....CANT STOP PLAYING T_T

Can someone tell me what should I do to gain the apples for AP?

Welcome to the madness.

*winks suggestively*

astroprogs said:
mira-pyon said:

Hey, this button says "Delete Club In Case Of Ahoge Invasion". I wonder what would happen if I press it.

Huhuhu. You can never get rid of us, Astro.

For we are Cu-like.

Heroic cockroaches who don't die even if you kill us. :^)
Aug 19, 2017 12:38 PM

Jun 2015
*Sees v2 in the title*
The threads grow up so fast. Feels like it was only yesterday when we were complaining about Black Keys and getting murdered in Orleans.

Aug 19, 2017 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
Spam fes : New game +
bruh
Aug 19, 2017 4:56 PM

Nov 2011
Didn't know there was a limit to numbers of posts in a thread.

Aug 19, 2017 7:46 PM

Jun 2008
KaiserNazrin said:
Didn't know there was a limit to numbers of posts in a thread.

Me neither, new to me lol.
Aug 20, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2014
Lol, I only discovered the limit when this FSN UBW thread went over.

I think it was the 'Official discussion' thread.
Aug 20, 2017 3:51 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, my NA servants is rather underlevel for the big event. They can't handle 200k Orion. Guess I am not getting that rare mats.

Aug 20, 2017 4:16 AM

Apr 2013
Aug 20, 2017 4:17 AM

Oct 2015
^^ Well, even my Servants have a hard time with Orion. I am glad I leveled up Cu a bit before the event, he saves my ass everytime I do this quest
Aug 20, 2017 11:43 AM
Jul 2016
KaiserNazrin said:
Wow, my NA servants is rather underlevel for the big event. They can't handle 200k Orion. Guess I am not getting that rare mats.
What rare mats? I can do the quest, but it's really tedious and I haven't gotten anything special.
Aug 20, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2014
Desire sensor is unreal.

So I used Helena to farm for the first time and thought 'wow, she works pretty well with Archer Artoria, I guess I'll roll for her with my scraps(6 quartz)'. And I did(though I was going to roll regardless). I had my eye on Helena, but also lowkey wanted SAM.

But NOPE. Didn't get either. Instead IT WAS

mira-pyonAug 20, 2017 12:48 PM
Aug 20, 2017 12:43 PM

Aug 2010
Congrats on getting the best Lancer in the game. Yes, not the best 4* Lancer, Best Lancer, period.
Max all of her skills and grail her to 90, if you can afford it.
Aug 20, 2017 12:44 PM
Jan 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
I managed to beat it once, but its to tedious to farm, so im focusing on farming the Demon Heart node.
My Queens

Aug 20, 2017 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
KaiserNazrin said:

Get a level 92 Herc.
Aug 20, 2017 1:51 PM
Jul 2016
ShinsoPriest said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Get a level 92 Herc.

Not everyone has Waver, though, and has to grab him from Support.
Aug 20, 2017 2:02 PM

Oct 2008
Frostbite_ said:
ShinsoPriest said:

Get a level 92 Herc.

Not everyone has Waver, though, and has to grab him from Support.

Waver is optional if you have a Kaleido on Herc.
Aug 20, 2017 3:23 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:
Congrats on getting the best Lancer in the game. Yes, not the best 4* Lancer, Best Lancer, period.

You were saying?

Unfortunately, I'm severely lacking in Lancer gems and Proofs, so none of her skills will be going past level 4 for a while. >3>

Also, any CE suggestions? The ones I have in mind are: Praise Me, Joint Recital, Victor from the Moon, Holy Night Dinner, Summer Little. Amongst those, I only have Male Hakunon and Drunk JAlter tho, so I was wondering if there were any more possible CEs for her which I may have.
Aug 20, 2017 3:52 PM

Aug 2010
mira-pyon said:
astroprogs said:

You were saying?

Unfortunately, I'm severely lacking in Lancer gems and Proofs, so none of her skills will be going past level 4 for a while. >3>

Also, any CE suggestions? The ones I have in mind are: Praise Me, Joint Recital, Victor from the Moon, Holy Night Dinner, Summer Little. Amongst those, I only have Male Hakunon and Drunk JAlter tho, so I was wondering if there were any more possible CEs for her which I may have.

Raikou is a crit monster that can charge her NP obscenely fast thanks to her great kit and hit count and do up to 110% boosted Buster Brave chains with her NP and skills. Your best bet is making her crit nonstop, so 2030 on her and at least one other Servant and you should be golden. Being in the Merlin club should also cover her squishiness and boost her already high NP gain and Buster damage, of course.
astroprogsAug 20, 2017 3:55 PM
Aug 20, 2017 4:02 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:
mira-pyon said:

You were saying?

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/FcsXFqa.png[/i mg]

[im g]https://img14.deviantart.net/c350/i/2017/026/5/2/raphi_says_good_job__by_redtiger1246-dawrjoh.png[/im g]

Raikou is a crit monster that can charge her NP obscenely fast thanks to her great kit and hit count and do up to 110% boosted Buster Brave chains with her NP and skills. Your best bet is making her crit nonstop, so 2030 on her and at least one other Servant and you should be golden. Being in the Merlin club should also cover her squishiness and boost her already high NP gain and Buster damage, of course.

Simple is best, I guess. I considered 2030, but thought it might be a waste of CE space considering her NP already gives 20stars as it's overcharge effect, in addition to the stars created by the attack itself. Couple that with her 3rd skill and NP gen and she should be able to crit for days without the use of a CE like 2030. That said, I haven't actually used her once, so maybe I should do that first. XD I shall definitely take your suggestion, good sir. Now to find random Archer nodes...

Also, lol, Merlin Club.

Still waiting for that Quick Caster. I wanna see how OP Jack can get.

Edit: Sweet Jesus, Atalanya's 1st skill is 50% Quick up to all allies?! How am I only now noticing this? :0
mira-pyonAug 20, 2017 4:08 PM
Aug 20, 2017 4:23 PM

Aug 2010
mira-pyon said:
astroprogs said:

[im g]https://img14.deviantart.net/c350/i/2017/026/5/2/raphi_says_good_job__by_redtiger1246-dawrjoh.png[/im g]

Simple is best, I guess. I considered 2030, but thought it might be a waste of CE space considering her NP already gives 20stars as it's overcharge effect, in addition to the stars created by the attack itself. Couple that with her 3rd skill and NP gen and she should be able to crit for days without the use of a CE like 2030. That said, I haven't actually used her once, so maybe I should do that first. XD I shall definitely take your suggestion, good sir. Now to find random Archer nodes...

Also, lol, Merlin Club.

Still waiting for that Quick Caster. I wanna see how OP Jack can get.

Edit: Sweet Jesus, Atalanya's 1st skill is 50% Quick up to all allies?! How am I only now noticing this? :0

I recommended 2030 to completely negate RNG shenanigans and skill CD downsides. In those pesky consecutive turns with bad hands and unusable skills, you'll still be able to crit with her.

Crossing Arcadia is the only good thing about Atalanta. Her NP generates a lot of stars too, but good luck charging that slog before you get picked a part against any slightly challenging enemy.
Aug 21, 2017 3:01 AM

Jan 2014

Medb costume confirmed

Welp. Time to get.

Also Gugulanna

Guess that doujin design made by PFALZ (think that was his name) is canon after all
Aug 21, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
So is Enkidu getting a new costume too?

Aug 21, 2017 5:30 AM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:

I recommended 2030 to completely negate RNG shenanigans and skill CD downsides. In those pesky consecutive turns with bad hands and unusable skills, you'll still be able to crit with her.

Yeah, that makes sense.

And I tried it out and it's a ridiculously fun set-up.

Crossing Arcadia is the only good thing about Atalanta. Her NP generates a lot of stars too, but good luck charging that slog before you get picked a part against any slightly challenging enemy.

Well I was thinking more on the lines of using it to buff a main-hitter with a Quick NP.
Aug 21, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2014
KaiserNazrin said:

Nope. Doesn't seem so.

Not that I can imagine how that straitjacket costume would work as a battle sprite even.

Personally, I am waiting for maid D'Eon costume.
Aug 21, 2017 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
AirConditioner said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Nope. Doesn't seem so.

Not that I can imagine how that straitjacket costume would work as a battle sprite even.

Personally, I am waiting for maid D'Eon costume.

Meh, he use chains to attack anyway so he don't really need his hands. Guess this all for Summer 2017.

I wonder if the costumes are all gonna cost mats or are they just testing the water. Maybe the really good one is gonna cost more than that.

Aug 21, 2017 5:11 PM
Jan 2015
AirConditioner said:

Medb costume confirmed

Welp. Time to get.
Medb has really grown on me, I didn't think much of her when I first started playing, but she's become quite likable.
My Queens

Aug 21, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2013
Ahahahaha 30 quartz later of farming part 1 and still no CE drop.

Someone stab me so I can at least feel something other than salt and disappointment!
Aug 21, 2017 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
Genkii said:
Ahahahaha 30 quartz later of farming part 1 and still no CE drop.

Someone stab me so I can at least feel something other than salt and disappointment!
there is till 8 days

so want me to pat your head or stab you?
bruh
Aug 21, 2017 11:30 PM

Jan 2014
-Mahesvara said:
Medb has really grown on me, I didn't think much of her when I first started playing, but she's become quite likable.

Not really a fan of her in-game artist (he's drawn her okay'ish in this costume, I guess), but I've always quite liked her.

And her design looks amazing in fanart, especially when it's done by this guy https://twitter.com/chuya_gyaku10

Wish she appeared in a Fate/ spin off novel, since I think she'd be the perfect antagonist to make things interesting in a regular HGW. She has the personality/character for it, a good variety of NPs that makes her battle style interesting, and she can practically become a dark horse with enough planning (taking control of an enemy Master/Servant with her Red Mead NP, creating an army over time with her Clan Calatin ability, etc.) plus she has kind of a silly, but interesting weakness to exploit.
Aug 22, 2017 3:19 AM

Jan 2015
First post smh
Anyone think a kara no kyoukai rerun is coming soon? Need more copies of void bae asap
Aug 22, 2017 3:31 AM

Sep 2014
BucketNerlens said:
First post smh
Anyone think a kara no kyoukai rerun is coming soon? Need more copies of void bae asap

A rerun at all is very unlikely. This is because it's a collab, not a normal event.

There'll probably be a gacha for her at some point(excluding the paid one), as she's a Limited 5*, but no rerun.
Aug 22, 2017 5:52 AM

Jan 2015
mira-pyon said:
BucketNerlens said:
First post smh

A rerun at all is very unlikely. This is because it's a collab, not a normal event.

There'll probably be a gacha for her at some point(excluding the paid one), as she's a Limited 5*, but no rerun.

Ah that shucks, especially coz her last rate up was kinda recently. Only drew salt in that gacha ;_;
Aug 22, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
Wonder if they'll put in a way to get welfares through different ways than out-right reruns. Don't have Assassin Shiki so it'd be nice.
Aug 22, 2017 2:04 PM

Jun 2015
I can see them selling welfares for a ton of Rare Prisms maybe. Having to sell a ton of your servants to get something you normally would get for free is something DW would do.
-Sherou-Aug 22, 2017 2:08 PM

Aug 22, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
I'm guessing the mats will cost a hefty price too then.
Aug 22, 2017 10:42 PM

Oct 2008
I finally emptied out the moonfest event shop besides the two CEs that aren't worth getting. Free from 5AP dango hell at last.

Oh and not one event CE dropped.
Aug 22, 2017 11:13 PM

Nov 2011
How exactly is someone supposed to collect that much dango? The drops is pretty shitty.

Aug 23, 2017 12:40 AM

Sep 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
How exactly is someone supposed to collect that much dango? The drops is pretty shitty.

Blood
Sweat
and Quartz

You'll get there.

I was originally only going to farm 5AP for dangos, but I saw how great level 90 Herk was and thought to get the last demon heart. Mission unsuccessful.

Luckily, I have 17 quartz to waste and 20 more hours

Edit: Lol, I mixed up Herk's Asc mats with Gil's. Well, I still need that demon heart so all's good.
mira-pyonAug 23, 2017 3:49 AM
Aug 23, 2017 1:13 AM

Jan 2014

New TM Ace cover

>Tsukihime remake snuck in with a small font

Prolly just gonna be another CG art showcase

3 more days till TM Ace is released
Aug 23, 2017 2:20 AM
Jul 2016
KaiserNazrin said:

Honestly? Just ignore the pieces (silver). The monuments are the only items really worth it in that shop (and the cheapest CE, I guess). It's only hard if you want the 4* XP cards at that point.
Aug 23, 2017 2:43 AM

Oct 2015
KaiserNazrin said:

On the Facebook group, people say that it's best to farm the 5 AP quest. Personally, I rather farm the 30 Ap one since I think it gives more dangos, and also I got a lot of hearts. As for the AP, I have not used any Quartz for that : I relied on my Apples, time and leveling up (Which goes faster with this quest). From the shop, I got the cheapest CE and all the Archer statues and monuments, since I needed a loooooot of those (3 Characters needing that). Am actually farming Assassin ones.
Aug 23, 2017 2:46 AM

Aug 2009
KaiserNazrin said:
It is pretty easy if you didnt waste AP on anything except the 5 AP.

Is it hell?Yes.But it is possible.

Unfortunately I wasted a lot in order to complete the Missions(in failure since I still needed one caster gem) so I could only buy the CE(LB hell yeah) and the monuments I needed(11 Archer, 7 Assassin and 7 Rider)

From the 13800 you need to empty the store I managed to get 8500.
Aug 23, 2017 2:48 AM

Sep 2014
Frostbite_ said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Honestly? Just ignore the pieces (silver). The monuments are the only items really worth it in that shop (and the cheapest CE, I guess). It's only hard if you want the 4* XP cards at that point.

People tend to want pieces. Pieces are frankly worth more at this point of the game. No point in having a crap ton of monuments if you can't even get past 1st Asc.

Nyarlathothep said:
KaiserNazrin said:

On the Facebook group, people say that it's best to farm the 5 AP quest. Personally, I rather farm the 30 Ap one since I think it gives more dangos, and also I got a lot of hearts. As for the AP, I have not used any Quartz for that : I relied on my Apples, time and leveling up (Which goes faster with this quest). From the shop, I got the cheapest CE and all the Archer statues and monuments, since I needed a loooooot of those (3 Characters needing that). Am actually farming Assassin ones.

No, 5AP gives far more dangos. On the other hand, 30AP has a chance to give hearts and Caster gems.
Aug 23, 2017 8:26 AM
Jul 2016
mira-pyon said:
Frostbite_ said:

People tend to want pieces. Pieces are frankly worth more at this point of the game. No point in having a crap ton of monuments if you can't even get past 1st Asc.

Pieces are very easy to get, though. I have no need for them anymore and need plenty of Monuments.
Aug 23, 2017 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
The worst thing about NA server is that they don't get as many maintenance as JP server so there are less free quartz

Aug 23, 2017 9:03 AM

Sep 2014
Frostbite_ said:
mira-pyon said:

Pieces are very easy to get, though. I have no need for them anymore and need plenty of Monuments.

Pieces in general? Maybe. Specific pieces? No. '

Also I mean players in general, not just you. The average NA player is going to need more pieces than monuments atm, especially cavalry ones.

------

Ngl, I don't really care that much about the lack of free quartz. I mean, we already got 42 free at the beginning. My servants are set for months.
Aug 23, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2011
Those 42 quartz are already gone. Continous free quartz is what keep f2p players alive. I mean we are gonna stockpile quartz to get the servant we want but it will be a pipe dream if they don't give us as much quartz as JP.

They do seems to give quartz when there's event that FGO USA attend so there's that at least.

Aug 23, 2017 12:23 PM

Oct 2008
mira-pyon said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Blood
Sweat
and Quartz

You'll get there.

I was originally only going to farm 5AP for dangos, but I saw how great level 90 Herk was and thought to get the last demon heart. Mission unsuccessful.

Luckily, I have 17 quartz to waste and 20 more hours

Edit: Lol, I mixed up Herk's Asc mats with Gil's. Well, I still need that demon heart so all's good.

Whoa wait, don't use quartz. Just roll the FP gacha to get enough of those Mooncell CE to get the most dango drops per 5AP run. I had 11+ bonus while farming since my obligatory 10 roll gave me a Rin CE.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Non-Type-Moon] All-around Discussions v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShinsoPriest - Aug 10, 2021

8784 by astroprogs »»
5 hours ago

» Seasonal Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Apr 18, 2018

7280 by Kaiser-chan »»
Apr 22, 12:48 PM

Sticky: » [Fate/Grand Order] All-around Discussions v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Aug 6, 2021

1304 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

Sticky: » Fate/Type-Moon - Anime & Manga Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Dec 31, 2016

8108 by -Sherou- »»
Mar 26, 7:30 AM

» [Fate/Gaming] All-around Discussions [Non-Tagged Spoilers Are Bad Civilization] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

astroprogs - Dec 10, 2015

614 by belatkuro »»
Mar 22, 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.