Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2017 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show really has some freaks lul

Not sure how I feel about the battle sequences in this show. I know they're trying to make it all flashy but I'm not a big fan of its style so far. They're also keeping Blaze as a relevant character in this show. What a hotheaded bastard. Bill Raiden's a fool tbh. He treats everything like a game and didn't really care about his mother at all until her death.

Stark700Aug 18, 2017 10:51 AM
Aug 18, 2017 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
Some weird guy appeared in this episode. He was a NEET and played video games all day. He treated his mom like a slave. He thinks the world is a game. After she died, he never got to say thank you. He had a very powerful Horologue and a ring so he can bring back his mother. Victor was able to beat him in a single strike. I couldn't take him seriously. The group is getting closer to Couljours.
Aug 18, 2017 2:56 PM

Nov 2015
Every episode of this series feels like it's trying to do something really great but doesn't have the actual ability to do so.
They try to make cool fights but don't want to take the time to animate a whole fight so they either win in one strike or spend half of it talking about what just happened.
The characters are all really one dimensional and hard to relate to or feel bad for.

This series isn't bad enough for me to drop now that I've seen it this far in, but it's not good enough to be considered very watchable or recommendable in the future.
Aug 19, 2017 7:00 AM
Apr 2016
Honestly this anime is so ridiculous, they ended up fighting on top of a plane in midair against a guy obsessed with video games who had a dragon for a horologue. And of course after learning the baddie of the week's story, Victo beats him in one shot, then pwns the dragon in one shot too.

This anime certainly isn't gonna win any awards, but at least the music is alright and the show knows how dumb it is without over doing it's stupidity like other anime
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Aug 19, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 2015
yani_senpai said:
Every episode of this series feels like it's trying to do something really great but doesn't have the actual ability to do so.
They try to make cool fights but don't want to take the time to animate a whole fight so they either win in one strike or spend half of it talking about what just happened.
The characters are all really one dimensional and hard to relate to or feel bad for.

This series isn't bad enough for me to drop now that I've seen it this far in, but it's not good enough to be considered very watchable or recommendable in the future.

thats how i felt as well, tries to be great but ends up being really ridiculous. At least we got a good message in this episode: "treat your mother well boys"

Looks like no one cares about the anime anymore, 5 comments after a day lol
Aug 20, 2017 7:55 AM
Mar 2012
Hirugiku said:
yani_senpai said:

thats how i felt as well, tries to be great but ends up being really ridiculous. At least we got a good message in this episode: "treat your mother well boys"

Spending time on random villain's backstory is rare for shounen. Tho I was laughing the whole way until they hammered 'regret' & 'pity' in giant flying text.
"lowest form of humanity"... well it has some good messages.
The only plot point is the fight spurred Victo's memory return of two dead people.
Aug 20, 2017 11:39 AM
Mar 2016
Looks like they just fought a NEET who just needs some ass whooping.
Aug 20, 2017 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
And here is the first difference from the manga. In the manga Blaze was being noisy and no one could get him to be quiet until Victor says that "Silence is golden" is exercised by most evil leaders (with a picture of smb like Stalin with the flag of Japan behind him... i don't really get exactly who that persona should be) which shuts him up.

Aug 20, 2017 3:53 PM

Jun 2016
The comedy really doesn't work here.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Aug 22, 2017 2:06 AM

Mar 2010
Wow that Victo guy really have powered-up huh since getting his unique fixed. This episode feels touchy. Really like Blaze and Mina(biatch) development. Good episode , I enjoyed it. 7/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2017 2:08 AM

Mar 2010
gophercg said:
Hirugiku said:

Spending time on random villain's backstory is rare for shounen. Tho I was laughing the whole way until they hammered 'regret' & 'pity' in giant flying text.
"lowest form of humanity"... well it has some good messages.
The only plot point is the fight spurred Victo's memory return of two dead people.

True mates , true... but its starting to get better...lets hope for more development.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2017 2:17 PM

Nov 2013
damn, i missed hearing Kugimiya Rie shouting like that =D (i should just go watch Shakugan no Shana or something like that)

@Hirugiku
sorry i'm a little behind on the seasonals so i took longer to add a comment =p
winddevil1Aug 22, 2017 2:22 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 24, 2017 7:21 AM

Jun 2012
No redemption for the villain, harsher than what Mina deserves, XD
Aug 27, 2017 9:04 PM

Oct 2008
Trying to pity a NEET!? no thanks.
3/5.

Mar 6, 2023 8:34 AM
Feb 2021
That Villain is a Symbol of Most Available Teenage NEETs who hadn't faced the moment of Regret yet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

28 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 2:08 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2017

65 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 1:52 AM

» Why is this rated so low?

zurgboy00 - Jul 29, 2017

43 by DesolatePsyche »»
Sep 7, 2021 3:16 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

11 by ashlei191 »»
Sep 28, 2020 11:25 PM

» Can We Discuss About Kiri's Parents?

__Akashi__ - Jul 9, 2020

0 by __Akashi__ »»
Jul 9, 2020 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.