Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 2, 2017 3:05 PM

Apr 2016
Reikuo said:
@CodeBlazeFate

Looks like I was right when in the very first post I said you had made the most disingenuous claims I have ever seen about the show. Give it a rest... Your still hung up on Sagiris status of NEET when your favorite anime is Gurran Lagann which has got to be the most unrealistic anime in its genre, especially the entire ending sequence. I doubt you sat there complaining about how unrealistic it was... Sagiri is designed to be the perfect little sister/goddess just for you locked in her room. Its an ethereal fantasy for the otaku niche it caters to and your really gonna fucking bring up shit like Fate, which even had its own loli pandering spin off? Your straight out of your mind.

All your complaints are hypocritical and full of double standards and your agenda against the show was apparent from your first posts, disingenuous and invalid opinions the entire time.
Somebody needs to send your post history to your psychiatrist.
Dude, you're comparing this show to Gurren Lagann in terms of realism? ROFL

Gurren Lagan thrives on over the top insanity of it's beyond unrealistic world, so it can actually er away with being unrealistic and fantastical, this series isn't, so it can't. It's overall grounded in reality in terms of most of its physics and components, unrealistic portrayals of NEETs and LN authors not withstanding. Gurren Lagann is almost as far away from a realistic world as you can get, and it establishes its own logic and rules that are taken as it's own diegesis rather than something that presumably follows real world logic, and honestly, none of this is double standards at all, it's you spewing bullshit and comparing apples to oranges in order to try to spit on my claims. Hell, I still didn't like some of the hand-waving done in that show, and it's my my absolute favorite. I've lost my patience here, so I'll come out and say it. You're a goddamn moron if you don't even see why I bring up Fate. The person I was debating with said that all Light Novels are light-hearted and that such is the point of a Light Novel, so I brought up Fate/Zero's existence as a counterpoint to that. If you had paid attention, you would understand the context I brought the show up in!

Get your posts and brain checked first, after you stop with the BS you just pulled from your nether regions. How the hell can you see or even breathe with your head so far up your vindictive ass?! Also, my agenda was to fulfill was OP wanted and give a taste of what the other side thinks, and you condemn me for that? What, did you want this thread to be a circlejerk of Eromanga-Sensei apologists or something?!
CodeBlazeFateJul 2, 2017 3:29 PM
Jul 2, 2017 3:07 PM

Feb 2015
I wonder what also OreImo received after airing that S2 + special EPs... :/
Jul 2, 2017 3:31 PM

May 2012
CodeBlazeFate said:
Reikuo said:
@CodeBlazeFate

Looks like I was right when in the very first post I said you had made the most disingenuous claims I have ever seen about the show. Give it a rest... Your still hung up on Sagiris status of NEET when your favorite anime is Gurran Lagann which has got to be the most unrealistic anime in its genre, especially the entire ending sequence. I doubt you sat there complaining about how unrealistic it was... Sagiri is designed to be the perfect little sister/goddess just for you locked in her room. Its an ethereal fantasy for the otaku niche it caters to and your really gonna fucking bring up shit like Fate, which even had its own loli pandering spin off? Your straight out of your mind.

All your complaints are hypocritical and full of double standards and your agenda against the show was apparent from your first posts, disingenuous and invalid opinions the entire time.
Somebody needs to send your post history to your psychiatrist.

Gurren Lagan thrives on over the top insanity of it's beyond unrealistic world, so it can actually er away with being unrealistic and fantastical, this series isn't, so it can't. It's overall grounded in reality in terms of most of its physics and components, unrealistic portrayals of NEETs and LN authors not withstanding. Gurren Lagann is almost as far away from a realistic world as you can get, and it establishes its own logic and rules that are taken as it's own diegesis rather than something that presumably follows real world logic, and honestly, none of this is double standards at all, it's you spewing bullshit and comparing apples to oranges in order to try to spit on my claims. Hell, I still didn't like some of the hand-waving done in that show, and it's my my absolute favorite. I've lost my patience here, so I'll come out and say it. You're a goddamn moron if you don't even see why I bring up Fate. The person I was debating with said that all Light Novels are light-hearted and that such is the point of a Light Novel, so I brought up Fate/Zero's existence as a counterpoint to that. If you had paid attention, you would understand the context I brought the show up in!

Get your posts and brain checked first, after you stop with the blatant slander. How the hell can you see or even breathe with your head so far up your vindictive ass?! Also, my agenda was to fulfill was OP wanted and give a taste of what the other side thinks, and you condemn me for that? What, did you want this thread to be a circlejerk of Eromanga-Sensei apologists or something?!

You dont like the comparison because why exactly? Both of the shows have their own mythos, why is anything Gurren Lagann does with its portrayals any different then Eromanga Sensei. How is it any less over the top in its own genres right? Teenagers living alone, group of friends who are all published artists, you apparently listened to Digis podcast, the show was bouncing off the walls wild. So is it the furthest you can get away from a real world for its genre? Gurran Lagann is not all that wild for its genre. Its just so subjective its not even funny, clearly you did not watch it for realism, and nobody who actually wanted to sit down and be entertained by Eromanga Sensei as an entry into a genre they enjoy expected some retarded textbook trope of a NEET. So Gurran Lagann can be crazy and do its own thing, but Eromanga Sensei cant because why exactly? For what reason and who came up with it? Fact is your willing to turn your brain off for aspects of Gurran Lagann, and not for Eromanga Sensei, because of invisible reasons and perceived notions as to what the show is and is not allowed to do. Your picking and choosing and you can do it all day, low energy criticisms as per usual.
Jul 2, 2017 3:41 PM

Apr 2016
Reikuo said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Get your posts and brain checked first, after you stop with the blatant slander. How the hell can you see or even breathe with your head so far up your vindictive ass?! Also, my agenda was to fulfill was OP wanted and give a taste of what the other side thinks, and you condemn me for that? What, did you want this thread to be a circlejerk of Eromanga-Sensei apologists or something?!

You dont like the comparison because why exactly? Both of the shows have their own mythos, why is anything Gurren Lagann does with its portrayals any different then Eromanga Sensei. How is it any less over the top in its own genres right? Teenagers living alone, group of friends who are all published artists, you apparently listened to Digis podcast, the show was bouncing off the walls wild. So is it the furthest you can get away from a real world for its genre? Gurran Lagann is not all that wild for its genre. Its just so subjective its not even funny, clearly you did not watch it for realism, and nobody who actually wanted to sit down and be entertained by Eromanga Sensei as an entry into a genre they enjoy expected some retarded textbook trope of a NEET. So Gurran Lagann can be crazy and do its own thing, but Eromanga Sensei cant because why exactly? For what reason and who came up with it? Fact is your willing to turn your brain off for aspects of Gurran Lagann, and not for Eromanga Sensei, because of invisible reasons and perceived notions as to what the show is and is not allowed to do. Your picking and choosing and you can do it all day, low energy criticisms as per usual.
Dude, Gurren Lagann is a world where anthropomorphic beast-men and Lovecraftian spirals fight humans who literally possess magical energy channeled through their fighting spirit; almost nothing about the show is intended to be remotely grounded in reality aside from the emotions and physical proportions of the characters. Eromanga Sensei is a comedic series about a typical teenager who is also a Light Novel author having wacky hijinks with his not really little sister/illustrator who he has a crush on as well as their friends as they hang out in typical real life fashion while having arcs involving light novels; that show is mostly grounded in reality barring the unrealistic portrayal of NEETs and the unrealistic speed in which people write their novels. That would be like comparing Uzumaki (a cosmic horror manga about the fascination of spirals and how everything g turns into spirals, twisting the fabric or reality itself) with K-On (a high school show about a bunch of girls in a music club hanging out and playing music) or FLCL to Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun and expecting me to try to look at both for perfect realism instead of looking at their own diagetic world's logic to see if everything makes sense in their context. Believe me, I have problems with the show as well, since some of the hand-waving in the show annoyed me even in context, but that same thing applies to Eromanga-Sensei as well.
CodeBlazeFateJul 2, 2017 6:21 PM
Jul 3, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2016
Ah so these are the excuses we are using

-People don't like it in order to jump on some "bandwagon"
-People hate on it because of incest

No. Maybe it's just not a good show to some folks? I know the absurd level of plot conveniences and over saturation of memes, combined with the extremely forced harem, soured me on it.
Jul 3, 2017 3:08 PM

Nov 2013
I couldn't care less about incest. I just hate all the characters.
Jul 4, 2017 4:13 AM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
I... fffftttt... sssttttt... fffuuuuaaa...

My brain is literally melting reading these down-right DERANGED arguments.

Comparing the animation literally being choppy and missing frames to Mob's experimental ART STYLE and animation choices for certain scenes?

Comparing the realism of character interaction and chance-based things constantly occuring to Gurren Lagann's defying of realism, when it was literally a core story element in TTGL that human spirit (Spiral Energy) defies what is conventionally considered possible (we used to consider flight impossible, then flight overseas impossible, then leaving the atmosphere ETC)

Forget Apples and Oranges, you are comparing Thimbles and Lamborginis.
Sasori_NagashiJul 4, 2017 4:16 AM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 4, 2017 6:40 PM
Dec 2008
Sasori_Nagashi said:

Comparing the animation literally being choppy and missing frames to Mob's experimental ART STYLE and animation choices for certain scenes?

Comparing the realism of character interaction and chance-based things constantly occuring to Gurren Lagann's defying of realism, when it was literally a core story element in TTGL that human spirit (Spiral Energy) defies what is conventionally considered possible (we used to consider flight impossible, then flight overseas impossible, then leaving the atmosphere ETC)

And that's part of the problem.

Some people are hating it because the orange isn't red (like an apple) when it is meant to be orange.

It's fine to hate the loli-ecchi-incest genre itself, but some criticism are just ridiculous.
>Why is the art style like this, why are the characters like this.
It was >meant< to be like that. One look at the genre and they should have expected that.

They are judging the orange for not being an apple. Not judging the orange as an orange (too sour, etc...)

Some people are just finding reasons when they haven't fully watched it.
One person criticizes the OP/ED is horrible.
One person criticizes everything is horrible except the OP/ED (check the reviews).

They Should have just admitted it:
They hate comedy-loli-ecchi-incest so they are rating it low. NOT because it has "horrible" animation/design/etc. They just don't like this types of shows.

Simple as that.
Jul 4, 2017 6:47 PM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
multiedge said:
Sasori_Nagashi said:

And that's part of the problem.

Some people are hating it because the orange isn't red (like an apple) when it is meant to be orange.

It's fine to hate the loli-ecchi-incest genre itself, but some criticism are just ridiculous.
>Why is the art style like this, why are the characters like this.
It was >meant< to be like that. One look at the genre and they should have expected that.

They are judging the orange for not being an apple. Not judging the orange as an orange (too sour, etc...)

Some people are just finding reasons when they haven't fully watched it.
One person criticizes the OP/ED is horrible.
One person criticizes everything is horrible except the OP/ED (check the reviews).

They Should have just admitted it:
They hate comedy-loli-ecchi-incest so they are rating it low. NOT because it has "horrible" animation/design/etc. They just don't like this types of shows.

Simple as that.

True. I did at least admit I'm not in the target demographic and was only watching it because a few friends with similar tastes said it was different than the typical harem/ecchi blah whatever genres.

I'm also admittedly incredibly picky.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 10, 2017 1:00 PM
Oct 2009
If im a casual, i say you arguing on a fun show seem to be retarded, it generic? ok, but i dont see so much hate for other generic show.

They probably from oreimo hater coming here just to hate, smh.

Jul 10, 2017 6:11 PM

Mar 2016
Probably because they all have around 13 years old...
That bothers me a lot!

Like, who goes scream on people's faces that she loves D*CKS!!!??? Like, wtf???
Jul 12, 2017 6:19 PM

Dec 2012
I only skimmed the first few posts but IMO this is probably the one of the most generic plots the world has already seen. Incredibly forgettable. At least we got some cute character designs that will never amount to much. Could've been something different, something more but nope, it'll be lost within the sea of harem romcoms.
Jul 13, 2017 8:21 AM

Nov 2012
Oh god just get to know that it received this much of a hate.

BTW anime or light novel, they didn't ever meant to be realistic. What are you guys on about.
It's all about creating story and characters. If you hate it you can just move on.
Jul 14, 2017 6:59 AM
Dec 2008
misomiso90 said:
Oh god just get to know that it received this much of a hate.

BTW anime or light novel, they didn't ever meant to be realistic. What are you guys on about.
It's all about creating story and characters. If you hate it you can just move on.

Problem is, some people are SO triggered by this anime that they even created video-rants just to diss eromanga-sensei. Some of them made it so ridiculous, just by speaking about it, they start to diss you too. LOL
Jul 19, 2017 1:00 AM

Apr 2015
It's because people who are bound by a fucking social construct called out all the shows that has loli/incest fanservice and blindly hates all types of show that promote this. It's a fucking 2D cartoon, who cares about morality??? Oh wait, the prudes did!

Well that won't change the fact that I will still fap to imouto lolidom ecchi/doujinshi content though. It's not like FBI can caught me for doing so or not.
Jul 19, 2017 4:54 AM
Jul 2017
The characters are obnoxious and unlikable.

The premise is a train-wreck of absurd coincidences.

There's no real plot or through-line.
Aug 5, 2017 7:06 AM

Mar 2014
Man the Eromanga sensei fanbase is a strong one to protect their precious Lolis and material
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Aug 5, 2017 4:00 PM

May 2012
HueyLion said:
Man the Eromanga sensei fanbase is a strong one to protect their precious Lolis and material

Well what do you expect? We are pioneers.
Aug 5, 2017 4:42 PM

Oct 2015
Because people are stupid. If this wasn't " incest " and was created by a different author with leaving everything the same just them not being siblings, trust me this would have around middle 7 in rating.
Aug 5, 2017 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
everyone got mad because kurenoko wasn't chosen and remain salty till this day :^) it's a good show ignore haters
Aug 5, 2017 11:14 PM

Nov 2007
Long time i havent come back to this thread...then i still see wall of text from people who defend the show..

Reikuo seems to be the front hardliner...i've made my point months ago on other thread...so im not going to rephrase back or start any form of argument...All i can say is...its kinda sad that this show gain so much traction..

BD sales stats:
Ero manga vol2 - Week 1 - 6292
beating gintama, natsume yuujinchou, boku no hero academia...and the one i feel the most...
Kobayashi maid - Week 2 - 2997

Sure at this rate of sales, 2nd season is imminent...i'm just sad that Kobayashi would probably have similar fate with Nichijou...while this and umaru get 2nd season...side note, i guess i'm one of those minority who love oreimo and like the ending with kirino...her love and hate relationship feel much more organic than Izumi with her brother
Baron85Aug 5, 2017 11:17 PM
Aug 6, 2017 9:56 PM

May 2012
Baronight said:
Long time i havent come back to this thread...then i still see wall of text from people who defend the show..

Reikuo seems to be the front hardliner...i've made my point months ago on other thread...so im not going to rephrase back or start any form of argument...All i can say is...its kinda sad that this show gain so much traction..

BD sales stats:
Ero manga vol2 - Week 1 - 6292
beating gintama, natsume yuujinchou, boku no hero academia...and the one i feel the most...
Kobayashi maid - Week 2 - 2997

Sure at this rate of sales, 2nd season is imminent...i'm just sad that Kobayashi would probably have similar fate with Nichijou...while this and umaru get 2nd season...side note, i guess i'm one of those minority who love oreimo and like the ending with kirino...her love and hate relationship feel much more organic than Izumi with her brother

Anyone who voted Saekano an 8 does not need to be crying about bad shows and pandering....... It is just as forced and unbelievable as any aspect of Eromanga Sensei... Only Eromanga Sensei actually has interesting relationships while Saekano is just generic template harem with 0 development. Eromanga Sensei has awkward relationships on purpose, its over most viewers heads because they are so focused on the fan service.
Aug 9, 2017 11:10 PM

Nov 2007
Sorry not gonna take that bait with the 0 development saekano VS oh so magnificent eromanga sensei interesting romance...

And when i say sad, im not crying in the corner...your bad attempt to incite anger is so obvious at this point any rational talk is pointless to begin with

Btw, its kinda funny you decide to check my list and nitpicking Saenai as being the sole arguement that the show is far weaker than Eromanga,.... i didnt even mention anything about Saenai...maybe you are butthurt because Saenai BD sales is above your beloved Eromanga? so in attempt to make you feel better about your taste in anime you decide to bash other people preference?

Well, whatever float your boat...eromanga has high BD sales...it has possibility of 2nd season...go and rejoice and bash other people to make yourself feel better...dang you guys are worst than Rem fanclub
Baron85Aug 9, 2017 11:22 PM
Aug 10, 2017 11:24 PM

May 2012
Baronight said:
Sorry not gonna take that bait with the 0 development saekano VS oh so magnificent eromanga sensei interesting romance...

And when i say sad, im not crying in the corner...your bad attempt to incite anger is so obvious at this point any rational talk is pointless to begin with

Btw, its kinda funny you decide to check my list and nitpicking Saenai as being the sole arguement that the show is far weaker than Eromanga,.... i didnt even mention anything about Saenai...maybe you are butthurt because Saenai BD sales is above your beloved Eromanga? so in attempt to make you feel better about your taste in anime you decide to bash other people preference?

Well, whatever float your boat...eromanga has high BD sales...it has possibility of 2nd season...go and rejoice and bash other people to make yourself feel better...dang you guys are worst than Rem fanclub

Lol I only checked your list because like every Eromanga Sensei hater I knew I would instantly find that your a genuine hypocrite. I have seen Saekano, its alright. Its a generic harem about a lame dude with 0 skills and your generic tropes of a harem protagonist surrounded by and being perused by a bunch of girls much out of his league and absolutely unbelievable reasoning for being interested in him.

Their relationships start and stop at, "I like you" "You inspired me" That is seriously it. Eromanga Sensei is not the greatest show ever, but the relationship between Sagiri and Masamune is far more interesting and complex then anything shown in Saekano. Also, Saekano was part of the same genre and season being another reason I compared the two.
Aug 10, 2017 11:54 PM

Jan 2016
Because its incest
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Aug 11, 2017 9:13 AM

Jul 2014
Black_Flower_1 said:
Because its incest

How is it incest? A girl moves into another guys house -> incest? wut they are not blood-related
Aug 11, 2017 9:20 AM
Jun 2017
Mayb cuz some people aren't a fan of incest nor the ecchi shots? Some do and some don't, just don't question the idiotic otaku community and enjoy the shows lol.

Haters gonna hate

Aug 13, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2015
Eromanga-sensei is about as good Maid Dragon. When people pretend that one is 10/10 and the other is 1/10 i just facepalm.

The biggest difference here is made by certain influential youtuber and some people feel superior hating the the things he does.
Aug 16, 2017 12:42 AM

Jan 2017
I dropped this anime because I already watched Tsukasa Fushimi's other work, Ore Imo. Eromanga Sensei and Ore Imo have similar main features: incestuous tension between brother and sister, brother unexpectedly forms a harem, love conflict between one of the harem girls and sister, and the sister being a secret otaku. I might also add the main character brothers have similar hairstyles they might as well be lost twins. Do I have a personal vengeance as to try to erase Eromanga Sensei off the face of this planet? No. I already saw what the plot for Ore Imo is like - twice, then Eromanga Sensei kinda rehash the same plot. I felt exhausted watching Eromanga Sensei. Contrary, Eromanga is a great show for someone who did not watch Ore Imo.

If I were to show my feeling for the anime it would be this(I couldn't find Kyousuke from Ore Imo with a similar facial expression):

LineraxAug 16, 2017 12:49 AM
Aug 16, 2017 2:13 AM

Apr 2016
People who collectively hate the show = automatic circlejerkers
People who collectively love the show = not circlejerkers in the slightest?

I call blatant hypocrisy on such a bullshit argument and will parade the idea of this being a double standard.

Not even sure why I came back to this thread, but I guess there are still bullshit arguments people wait to debunk, including me for some reason that might as well be boredom. Also,I hate the comedy of this show and the incessantly flat characters, and the loli fanservice, and the incest will they won't they subplot (it's incest if the characters themselves acknowledge each other and brother and sister and basically find it to be incest too, and don't you dare deny it) especially since these two only saw each other once and they want each ther in each other's pants but won't tell for the sake of will they won't they. Choppy animation bugs me and so do the character designs (especially Izumi's, which is a nightmare for me to look at).
CodeBlazeFateAug 16, 2017 2:16 AM
Aug 16, 2017 2:39 AM
Jul 2017
Bland characters, incest/rape, a 12 year old girl proclaiming her love for dick, mediocre animation, and unappealing fan-service. It's truly disgusting, and not in a "so bad that it's good" way. This show is like a horrible crime that's being reported on the news, and you tune in out of morbid curiosity to see if it will somehow get worse.
Aug 16, 2017 12:24 PM

May 2012
CodeBlazeFate said:

I call blatant hypocrisy on such a bullshit argument and will parade the idea of this being a double standard.

Not even sure why I came back to this thread, but I guess there are still bullshit arguments people wait to debunk, including me for some reason that might as well be boredom. Also,I hate the comedy of this show and the incessantly flat characters, and the loli fanservice, and the incest will they won't they subplot (it's incest if the characters themselves acknowledge each other and brother and sister and basically find it to be incest too, and don't you dare deny it) especially since these two only saw each other once and they want each ther in each other's pants but won't tell for the sake of will they won't they. Choppy animation bugs me and so do the character designs (especially Izumi's, which is a nightmare for me to look at).

You came back to this thread because you enjoy crying on forums being upset about things other people enjoy. You could have at least posted something worthwhile rather then another list of complaints out of harem criticisms 101. You dont like the character designs... you hate the comedy... you dont like lolis... All your doing is crying and bitching. Sad, weak, disingenuous like the very first thing I ever said to you. The epitome of a loser. Also... stop talking about circle jerks you creep, your the only one in this thread mentioning them....
chestnut_puck said:
Bland characters, incest/rape, a 12 year old girl proclaiming her love for dick, mediocre animation, and unappealing fan-service. It's truly disgusting, and not in a "so bad that it's good" way. This show is like a horrible crime that's being reported on the news, and you tune in out of morbid curiosity to see if it will somehow get worse.

When you have to exaggerate this much to attempt to get a point across, its generally because you have no point to make. You must be as new to anime as your join date because absolutely nothing you listed is even remotely unique to this show and has been abundantly showing up in a ton of shows each season. Stick to spiky hair and kamehamehas if it upsets you so much.
Aug 16, 2017 12:34 PM

Apr 2016
Reikuo said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

You came back to this thread because you enjoy crying on forums being upset about things other people enjoy. You could have at least posted something worthwhile rather then another list of complaints out of harem criticisms 101. You dont like the character designs... you hate the comedy... you dont like lolis... All your doing is crying and bitching. Sad, weak, disingenuous like the very first thing I ever said to you. The epitome of a loser. Also... stop talking about circle jerks you creep, your the only one in this thread mentioning them....
chestnut_puck said:

When you have to exaggerate this much to attempt to get a point across, its generally because you have no point to make. You must be as new to anime as your join date because absolutely nothing you listed is even remotely unique to this show and has been abundantly showing up in a ton of shows each season. Stick to spiky hair and kamehamehas if it upsets you so much.
You're a pathetic loser, making assumptions. I couldn't give less of a shir if people enjoy it. All I care about is the fact that I didn't and the fact that I am still responding to the purpose of this thread with an answer, wether Kenner you like it, you white knighting Eromanga fanboy! "How DARE anyone lay a FINGER on my precious Eromanga-Sensei!" You're the one fucking crying that people are attacking a series you loce, responding with anger and vitriol rather than a composition more befitting of an intellectual opponent. You're scared to see your favorite series get even the slightest bit of criticism when you know there is some to be had, not just from a moral (and frankly, insanely subjective) standpoint, but from a production and narrative standpoint as well. You're pure irony dude, even more pathetic than the guy who amwanted to bone his adopted sister immediately after meeting her, and that is just laughable. So my genuine complaints are somehow "disingenuous" because of arbitrary reasons that are akin to "you are with the negative side of the consensus and therefore yore argument is invalid", like a hipster. Get over yourself!
Aug 16, 2017 12:34 PM

Feb 2010
Reikuo said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

chestnut_puck said:

or maybe accept that people genuinely don't like incest and move on with life.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 16, 2017 8:11 PM

May 2012
CodeBlazeFate said:
Reikuo said:

You're a pathetic loser, making assumptions. I couldn't give less of a shir if people enjoy it. All I care about is the fact that I didn't and the fact that I am still responding to the purpose of this thread with an answer, wether Kenner you like it, you white knighting Eromanga fanboy! "How DARE anyone lay a FINGER on my precious Eromanga-Sensei!" You're the one fucking crying that people are attacking a series you loce, responding with anger and vitriol rather than a composition more befitting of an intellectual opponent. You're scared to see your favorite series get even the slightest bit of criticism when you know there is some to be had, not just from a moral (and frankly, insanely subjective) standpoint, but from a production and narrative standpoint as well. You're pure irony dude, even more pathetic than the guy who amwanted to bone his adopted sister immediately after meeting her, and that is just laughable. So my genuine complaints are somehow "disingenuous" because of arbitrary reasons that are akin to "you are with the negative side of the consensus and therefore yore argument is invalid", like a hipster. Get over yourself!

You quite clearly give a shit. Actions speak louder then words, here you are multiple posts over multiple weeks in a thread on the topic. You care. You returned to this thread and listed the same boring complaints that got you nowhere the first time around. So did you finally finish the show or did you return still having not completed it? I assume not, you sound like your still just parroting what other people said about the show. Yes, your quite the intellectual... The insight you have blessed this thread with is impeccable. The show has bad comedy... bad character designs... loli fan service... You really have an amazing ability to analyze and critic, I must say. Your ability to point out the most obvious, in your face, and generic criticisms is just astounding. It really adds a lot to the discussion going on here. /sarcasm

So you said the show has some criticisms to be had from a production and narrative standpoint, I would love to hear it because you have failed to even remotely touch on any of it yet. You have been in this thread for weeks now... Where are these criticisms at? Once again these so called "criticisms" that you listed are ambiguous as hell and the rest are selling points for the real fans. Loli fan service is not a criticism, regardless of the thread title. If you think the show has bad character designs, when they clearly are not of any worse quality then any other show in its genre, or really the medium as a whole, it just makes you look like stupid. Explain whats so bad about them.

Why is this show a terrible entry into the genre, can you actually detail anything beyond herp derp "Insert X is Bad!"
Aug 16, 2017 8:24 PM

Jun 2015
Ik right this show is awesome x
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Aug 16, 2017 8:34 PM

Apr 2016
Reikuo said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

You quite clearly give a shit. Actions speak louder then words, here you are multiple posts over multiple weeks in a thread on the topic. You care. You returned to this thread and listed the same boring complaints that got you nowhere the first time around. So did you finally finish the show or did you return still having not completed it? I assume not, you sound like your still just parroting what other people said about the show. Yes, your quite the intellectual... The insight you have blessed this thread with is impeccable. The show has bad comedy... bad character designs... loli fan service... You really have an amazing ability to analyze and critic, I must say. Your ability to point out the most obvious, in your face, and generic criticisms is just astounding. It really adds a lot to the discussion going on here. /sarcasm

So you said the show has some criticisms to be had from a production and narrative standpoint, I would love to hear it because you have failed to even remotely touch on any of it yet. You have been in this thread for weeks now... Where are these criticisms at? Once again these so called "criticisms" that you listed are ambiguous as hell and the rest are selling points for the real fans. Loli fan service is not a criticism, regardless of the thread title. If you think the show has bad character designs, when they clearly are not of any worse quality then any other show in its genre, or really the medium as a whole, it just makes you look like stupid. Explain whats so bad about them.

Why is this show a terrible entry into the genre, can you actually detail anything beyond herp derp "Insert X is Bad!"
I don't give a damn that people enjoy this, I just care about fulfilling the purpose of the thread and now, just arguing with you because quite frankly, you are a flailing white knight who seems to think that my qualms with the show are automatically just parroting with others said with no real thought to my own opinion and therefore automatically incorrect, as if agreeing with a consensus is inherently a bad thing. I could turn around and say that you're parroting what ther people say when you defend the fact that there is loli fanservice and that this is really good and enjoyable, it that the colors were pretty. However, I won't because that's stupid. Ageeeing with a consensus doesn't make your argument moot, especially given that is what the OP or this thread literally asked about! The loli stuff is a selling point to some and a hateful thing for others, so that's still a reason I provided to why I and others hate the show, regardless of the possibility of the reason being way too subjective to be a true criticism beyond our moral views. Also dude, when you have blatant sarcasm, don't point to the fact that it's sarcasm. That's like making an obvious pun and saying "it was a pun"

So, addressing the choppy frame rate in some scenes, the fact that Saigiri is a bad amalgamation of multiple cookie cutter tropes, the abysmal designs of Izumi (quite frankly, every single character design in OreImo was much more appealing), the fact that at this point he doesn't even have reason to fall in love with her given that he had only seen her once and then never again in an entire year until some romantic comedy brother sister slapstick occurred, and the fact that Saigiri's room is impossible tidy given that she basically lives in her room quite literally, are not actual criticisms to Bebop had worn the show? That's the equivalent of saying that the Twitter logo isn't a bird! I've said all of those the entire time and almost none of those were vague! How is "the frame rate is really choppy in a few scenes" vague? How are any of those other ones extremely vague? Also, you're an idiot if you insinuate that not liking these character designs by liking others from somewhat similar shkes makes you an idiot , especially when the only reason you give is "I like them as much as the others getefore they're objectively not worse".

It's not about why this show is a terrible entry in the genre, it's why from what I've seen, I hate it, and by extension, some of ehatbmade others hate it, aka the point of this fucking thread! Do you see it being tried "Why do people say this is worse than its contemporaries?" or anything like it? No! I don't need to watch the entire series just to answer why I currently do not like it, though from what I've heard, nothing about the series seems like anything I'd enjoy anyway. Honestly, this discussion is pointless since you're obviously not gonna get the proper takeaway with this discussion, given that you think we're supposed to answer why this show is awful even within its own genre rather than why we don't like it, and saying we're objectively wrong and dumb for subjective reasons! I can't believe you're dense enough that drilling this single solitary point isn't enough for you. Enjoy your show, just don't throw a fit when people try to tell someone (who asked, mind you) why they don't like it. With that, let's close this argument.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but don't lie to me! The only reason I brought up circlejerkers was because people kept accusing other people in this very thread who explained why didn't like the show, Elitist circlejerkers/bandwagoners (or are you unaware of the context people use ther word in or are just ton prude to wanna hear it, which would be strange given your enjoyment of this show), or otherwise said people are doing so, so I just wanted to clear that air of double standards some people have, though that blatantly didn't involve you in the slightest.
CodeBlazeFateAug 16, 2017 8:50 PM
Aug 16, 2017 9:07 PM

May 2012
CodeBlazeFate said:
Reikuo said:

I don't give a damn that people enjoy this, I just care about fulfilling the purpose of the thread and now, just arguing with you because quite frankly, you are a flailing white knight who seems to think that my qualms with the show are automatically just parroting with others said with no real thought to my own opinion and therefore automatically incorrect, as if agreeing with a consensus is inherently a bad thing. I could turn around and say that you're parroting what ther people say when you defend the fact that there is loli fanservice and that this is really good and enjoyable, it that the colors were pretty. However, I won't because that's stupid. Ageeeing with a consensus doesn't make your argument moot, especially given that is what the OP or this thread literally asked about! The loli stuff is a selling point to some and a hateful thing for others, so that's still a reason I provided to why I and others hate the show, regardless of the possibility of the reason being way too subjective to be a true criticism beyond our moral views. Also dude, when you have blatant sarcasm, don't point to the fact that it's sarcasm. That's like making an obvious pun and saying "it was a pun"

So, addressing the choppy frame rate in some scenes, the fact that Saigiri is a bad amalgamation of multiple cookie cutter tropes, the abysmal designs of Izumi (quite frankly, every single character design in OreImo was much more appealing), the fact that at this point he doesn't even have reason to fall in love with her given that he had only seen her once and then never again in an entire year until some romantic comedy brother sister slapstick occurred, and the fact that Saigiri's room is impossible tidy given that she basically lives in her room quite literally, are not actual criticisms to Bebop had worn the show? That's the equivalent of saying that the Twitter logo isn't a bird! I've said all of those the entire time and almost none of those were vague! How is "the frame rate is really choppy in a few scenes" vague? How are any of those other ones extremely vague? Also, you're an idiot if you insinuate that not liking these character designs by liking others from somewhat similar shkes makes you an idiot , especially when the only reason you give is "I like them as much as the others getefore they're objectively not worse".

It's not about why this show is a terrible entry in the genre, it's why from what I've seen, I hate it, and by extension, some of ehatbmade others hate it, aka the point of this fucking thread! Do you see it being tried "Why do people say this is worse than its contemporaries?" or anything like it? No! I don't need to watch the entire series just to answer why I currently do not like it, though from what I've heard, nothing about the series seems like anything I'd enjoy anyway. Honestly, this discussion is pointless since you're obviously not gonna get the proper takeaway with this discussion, given that you think we're supposed to answer why this show is awful even within its own genre rather than why we don't like it, and saying we're objectively wrong and dumb for subjective reasons! I can't believe you're dense enough that drilling this single solitary point isn't enough for you. Enjoy your show, just don't throw a fit when people try to tell someone (who asked, mind you) why they don't like it. With that, let's close this argument.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but don't lie to me! The only reason I brought up circlejerkers was because people kept accusing other people in this very thread who explained why didn't like the show, Elitist circlejerkers, or otherwise said people are doing so, so I just wanted to clear that air of double standards some people have, though that blatantly didn't involve you in the slightest.

Ctrl-F the world "consensus"... only you keep bringing it up. Who are you even talking to? Earlier in the thread you outright said you did not watch the show and you had been going by what friends and Digibro said about it... I will assume you just dont remember our conversation as well as I did... Not to mention, you never answered OPs question until I pushed you to. They outright stated "Adorable imouto"" "Well animated" "Great character designs" So your response was to say "Bad comedy" "Choppy frames" "terrible character designs"... You simply stated the exact opposite on top of never having watched the entire show. Im a shithead for pushing you to explain reasons why? You could at least be a more humble in your approach rather then trying to speak with a finality. You only get modest when your pushed "Just my opinion bro!" yet almost every single post in this thread is from a stance that you have a group behind you. Also read my posts, I have never once spoke of the quality of this show. Simply pressed for others to explain themselves. This is far from my favorite show, but rather then simply stating this show is not your cup of tea you will squirm and pull endless shit out of your ass rather then just saying it does not appeal to you. Which is why all you can come up with is choppy frames, which I never noticed nor seen anyone criticize but whatever its in line with every other A-1 production. If you was expecting something else thats on you, not them. Most romance fiction especially anime does not start with two people meeting in line at the store and then going back home to a messy house. The world created in animes is supposed to be ethereal and in romance theres almost always a red string of fate sort of scenario. Hell you may as well bitch that Sagiri is one of the few thousand people in Japan to have an Xbox One. Seriously a tidy room and you dont like that the brother fell in love at first sight. Those are criticisms? Those are faults? I never said anyone was less of an anime fan for not liking this show, I do enjoy discussing it especially with haters, its fun. However when im talking to you, im talking to you and once again, my very first post ever was spot on.

"Just seems to me your insulting the theme and concept rather then tackling whether or not this show is a good entry into the genre. Any brain dead jackass could come up with your list of complaints, they are all based on visuals, it reeks of low energy and may be the most ingenuine post I have seen on this show. ."

You dont like the theme, you dont like anything about it, your clearly not the biggest harem romcom fan. You dont like that she is a loli. Then to top it off, you have not even seen the entire show yet you will say bad comedy, bad animation, you will speak of how bad of a character Sagiri is from having seen 1 episode but you fancy yourself an analytic and pretend to be an intellectual.

Your the most disingenuous poster in this forum.
Aug 17, 2017 5:01 AM

Apr 2016
Reikuo said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but don't lie to me! The only reason I brought up circlejerkers was because people kept accusing other people in this very thread who explained why didn't like the show, Elitist circlejerkers, or otherwise said people are doing so, so I just wanted to clear that air of double standards some people have, though that blatantly didn't involve you in the slightest.

Ctrl-F the world "consensus"... only you keep bringing it up. Who are you even talking to? Earlier in the thread you outright said you did not watch the show and you had been going by what friends and Digibro said about it... I will assume you just dont remember our conversation as well as I did... Not to mention, you never answered OPs question until I pushed you to. They outright stated "Adorable imouto"" "Well animated" "Great character designs" So your response was to say "Bad comedy" "Choppy frames" "terrible character designs"... You simply stated the exact opposite on top of never having watched the entire show. Im a shithead for pushing you to explain reasons why? You could at least be a more humble in your approach rather then trying to speak with a finality. You only get modest when your pushed "Just my opinion bro!" yet almost every single post in this thread is from a stance that you have a group behind you. Also read my posts, I have never once spoke of the quality of this show. Simply pressed for others to explain themselves. This is far from my favorite show, but rather then simply stating this show is not your cup of tea you will squirm and pull endless shit out of your ass rather then just saying it does not appeal to you. Which is why all you can come up with is choppy frames, which I never noticed nor seen anyone criticize but whatever its in line with every other A-1 production. If you was expecting something else thats on you, not them. Most romance fiction especially anime does not start with two people meeting in line at the store and then going back home to a messy house. The world created in animes is supposed to be ethereal and in romance theres almost always a red string of fate sort of scenario. Hell you may as well bitch that Sagiri is one of the few thousand people in Japan to have an Xbox One. Seriously a tidy room and you dont like that the brother fell in love at first sight. Those are criticisms? Those are faults? I never said anyone was less of an anime fan for not liking this show, I do enjoy discussing it especially with haters, its fun. However when im talking to you, im talking to you and once again, my very first post ever was spot on.

"Just seems to me your insulting the theme and concept rather then tackling whether or not this show is a good entry into the genre. Any brain dead jackass could come up with your list of complaints, they are all based on visuals, it reeks of low energy and may be the most ingenuine post I have seen on this show. ."

You dont like the theme, you dont like anything about it, your clearly not the biggest harem romcom fan. You dont like that she is a loli. Then to top it off, you have not even seen the entire show yet you will say bad comedy, bad animation, you will speak of how bad of a character Sagiri is from having seen 1 episode but you fancy yourself an analytic and pretend to be an intellectual.

Your the most disingenuous poster in this forum.
So much for closing the argument.

YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT I'M STUPID FOR NOT LIKING THE CHARACTER DESIGNS BECAUSE YOU FELT THEY DID NOT LOOK WORSE THAN MOST OTHER DESIGNS OF OTHER SHOWS OF THIS TYPE AND THAT BRINGING THINGS UP LIKE VAD FRAME RATE IS NOT A CRITICISM!!! They are! This is the only A-1 Lifture show I've seen when moments of really choppy frame rates as if t were ACCA-13! I mean, it's not like the frame rate absolutely dies like in moments in Youjo Senki or Hand Shakers, but the frame rate does look like it's missing in-between frames sometimes. It's like saying "I didn't notice CGI in this anime, there is obviously no CGI in this anime." That is a criticism of the production values. I've seen much better from them with bit seasons if SAO, both seasons of The Asterisk War, and ERASED. None of those have any frame rate issues, and ERASED and SAO are especially great in terms of visuals from character designs (for most part being good), fluidity, character/object/background art, and digital effects.

I said I didn't watch beyond episode 1, not that I didn't watch the show, get your facts straight. I said a lot of those were also criticisms others had because, would you look at that, that is what this thread wanted (do you not know what OP is? It means original poster, as in the one who made the thread and first post), not just why a single individual hates the show, but why a lot of people do. I just happened to be in luck when I found out a lot of people had some of these same issues too, above others. Many people (including myself when I realized this) complained about the fact that a NEET had a perfectly clean room. Many people (including myself) complained that Saigiri is nothing more than a badly written tsundere crossed with a badly written shy imouto! They're not criticisms of the harem ends as a whole (though I do have many criticisms of a decent amount of titles in the genre), they're criticisms specifically about Eromanga-Sensei, even though there are anime ther also share frame rate issues and the issues of designs I find unappealing. I didn't magically make these up liketoy erroneously claim. Again, I hate what I saw if this show and eventually saw what most others said about it and realized O had a lot of these same issues they did with the show and especially its first episode, and applied all that to an answer to the tread's question. Ironically enough, you're the one trying to act high and mighty and intelligent about tr show, saying that blatant criticisms of the show itself are just someone spouting bile at the genre and the concept of a guy and his adopted sister having a crush on each other snd that they're not too vague to even be statements about why the person does not like the show. There aren't blanket, let alone vague statements,. They're specific ones.

I don't care for harems as a whole but I know they can be done right, and white frankly, as said previously, I didn't criticize them as a whole, at least not in this thread. Also, yeah, you really arguing with other people about why they didn't like the show and why the fact that they like others shows somewhat similar to this automatically makes them a hypocrite and whatnot. I'm genuine about my thoughts on this show; I just saw that they alighn with some of what a lot of people who write about their hatred of the show hate about it, so I used that to answer that particular question. Even if the question was rhetorical just to say "what's wrong with these bozos, I loved the show", I still treated the question like it was supposed to be answered. Also, yes, you pushed me to elaborate on those claims, but my claims were still claims about the show that I hated, even if they conflict with what lesson who made the thread thinks. You're not a shithead for doing that. You're a shirhead for assuming someone answering why he and others hate the show is just him whining "Why is this show popular? It doesn't deserve to be popular!", among other things. This is starting to clog up the thread so either let's take it somewhere else or drop this entirely.
Aug 17, 2017 5:09 AM

Jan 2013
It's shit, but it's fun shit. Also lol at all that TLDR text spams; I think this should mean a lot coming from me: get a hobby.
Nevalopo said:
Black_Flower_1 said:
Because its incest

How is it incest? A girl moves into another guys house -> incest? wut they are not blood-related
Google inseki. That's what he means. Normal people don't approve of a "brother" and a "sister" having a relationship, and it's heavily implied that they want each other. This is from the same author of Oreimo, where Kirino won. It's clear that the author's endgame in Eromanga is to get those two together.

Linerax said:
I dropped this anime because I already watched Tsukasa Fushimi's other work, Ore Imo. Eromanga Sensei and Ore Imo have similar main features: incestuous tension between brother and sister, brother unexpectedly forms a harem, love conflict between one of the harem girls and sister, and the sister being a secret otaku. I might also add the main character brothers have similar hairstyles they might as well be lost twins. Do I have a personal vengeance as to try to erase Eromanga Sensei off the face of this planet? No. I already saw what the plot for Ore Imo is like - twice, then Eromanga Sensei kinda rehash the same plot. I felt exhausted watching Eromanga Sensei. Contrary, Eromanga is a great show for someone who did not watch Ore Imo.
It's literally this. This is definitely where the "hate" comes from. It's so perfectly identical to his previous work that it's just boring to watch since we know what's going to happen. The only reason I watched the whole thing was because there were cute girls and that's never a negative.
Syrup-Aug 17, 2017 5:14 AM
Aug 17, 2017 5:40 AM

Jul 2014
Syrup- said:
It's literally this. This is definitely where the "hate" comes from. It's so perfectly identical to his previous work that it's just boring to watch since we know what's going to happen. The only reason I watched the whole thing was because there were cute girls and that's never a negative.

Oreimo was full on blood-related incest tho . Here a girl with no blood relations moved into another guys house and they want to be together. I don't see whats wrong with that
Aug 17, 2017 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
Nevalopo said:
Syrup- said:

Oreimo was full on blood-related incest tho . Here a girl with no blood relations moved into another guys house and they want to be together. I don't see whats wrong with that
THEIR PARENTS ARE MARRIED.
THEY ARE SIBLINGS BY LAW.
NORMAL PEOPLE TREAT THIS AS AN UNTOUCHABLE SITUATION.

What is hard about that? Sorry about caps but honestly, I think they're warranted given the orthodoxy of what I said. Big bold letters.
Aug 17, 2017 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
Syrup- said:
Nevalopo said:

What is hard about that? Sorry about caps but honestly, I think they're warranted given the orthodoxy of what I said. Big bold letters.

I get it but if for example my mother would start seeing another guy and he has a daughter that is hot and the daughter moves in here in my house id still smash. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 17, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
I really tried my best to watch it, but at the end of the day it's just another Ore no Imouto clone
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 17, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
Nevalopo said:
Syrup- said:

I get it but if for example my mother would start seeing another guy and he has a daughter that is hot and the daughter moves in here in my house id still smash. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
You do realize you're past the part of your life where you make platonic bonds with the people you live with right? Sagiri and whatshisface started living together at a young age, and should be looking at each other as people who come from the same house. Siblings. It's not NORMAL for a 8 year old to start thinking about how much dick they can get from their 11 year old brother when he moves in. If you think that's normal... please, get some help. It's completely different if they were two 17 year olds, where they would be psychologically incapable of seeing the new person as anything but breeding material if they were attracted to each other.

Can you see the difference? Honest question. No memes.
Aug 17, 2017 10:36 AM

Jul 2014
Syrup- said:
Nevalopo said:

You do realize you're past the part of your life where you make platonic bonds with the people you live with right? Sagiri and whatshisface started living together at a young age, and should be looking at each other as people who come from the same house. Siblings. It's not NORMAL for a 8 year old to start thinking about how much dick they can get from their 11 year old brother when he moves in. If you think that's normal... please, get some help. It's completely different if they were two 17 year olds, where they would be psychologically incapable of seeing the new person as anything but breeding material if they were attracted to each other.

Can you see the difference? Honest question. No memes.

I get what u mean but u have to think their age aswell. There are no implications that she "wants his dick" just that they love eachother. She is actually 12 and he is 15 so i think its pretty normal nowdays for kids to start thinking about love stuff.
Aug 17, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2017
Nevalopo said:
Syrup- said:

I agree there is nothing wrong for step siblings to love each other; though the grander issue is not if brother and sister are blood related rather the creator used too much of the plot from Ore Imo. Eromanga Sensei would not be on my dropped list if the story was far different than from Ore Imo's story. However, as I said in my post on page 2, Eromanga is decent for somone unknown to Tsukasa Fushimi's work. Of course, there are people who enjoy Eromanga and Ore Imo which I appreciate for them, but not for me.
LineraxAug 17, 2017 11:29 AM
Aug 18, 2017 8:31 AM

May 2012
Syrup- said:
It's shit, but it's fun shit. Also lol at all that TLDR text spams; I think this should mean a lot coming from me: get a hobby.

Speak for yourself. I wrote all of my posts waiting for the matchmaking on Mario Kart. Took me no time at all. If you cant handle high energy posts find another place to post 140 characters. Its a forum not Twitter.
Aug 24, 2017 4:42 AM

Aug 2009
Let us just be honest. In a time where Anime is easily accessed, more people will run along and watch it due to availability. In this statistic we have a number of people of whom which will run their negative mouths about anything they can grasp their mind upon. And Eromanga's pre-air hype was enough marketing to bring a large audience to its airing, an audience which obvious included a lot of people with this toxic mindset.

Eromanga isn't the best show or the worse show. It may have not replicated the success of Imouto but the show itself was pretty entertaining for the most part. Yes there are parts of the show that outright sucked and left me with less braincells but I enjoyed the majority of it, otherwise why would I sit through the show?

Moreover, the entire premise of the show was pretty much deemed as something that is not serious so why get so worked up about it. For all those who think that it does not represent reality, go look in the mirror and question your life... That argument is as dumb as using a dating simulator to get friends.

Basically, I believe the answer to your question would be, the Anime Community is really toxic. We like to hop onto the bandwagon of hate and SPREAD the hate too.

In my opinion, if you don't like the show, don't watch it. If you're watching a show you don't enjoy you are wasting time. And if you are continuing to watch a show you claim to hate then... that says a lot about you doesn't it? Unless you secretly like it. Which in that case its your guilty pleasure, so stfu about the hate.
Aug 24, 2017 4:45 AM

Apr 2015
It's Oreimo but it's even less subtle about the fact that it's trash. I could justify watching the first season of Oreimo when I felt like it might be going somewhere/it wasn't explicitly and constantly trash.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.